Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull Empty
PostSubject: Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull   Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:54 pm

One fall. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull   Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:36 pm

The camera fades in upon Crimson Skull kneeling before his father’s tombstone. Rain has picked up since we last left him here at this grave, but it is only a slight drizzle coming down.
Skull clears the debris from the grave.

It’s been a long time, dad.

He sits there for a moment, almost as if he can’t even begin to find the words to say to his long, deceased father. He clears his throat and runs his hand through his hair.

I, uh. I just wanted to say…

The camera pans around and we can see that tears have began to form on the eyelids of Crimson Skull. One lonely tear falls down his cheek.

I just wanted to say, that I am sorry, dad. I know what I did was wrong, all those years ago. But, in my mind it was the right thing. All those years, I heard the voices telling me that you were possessed.
I knew something was wrong because you had been acting so strange over those last few years, you even began to hurt me. Your own son.

Skull pauses for a moment, the tears flowing more freely now.

I couldn’t believe that it was really you who had put those scars on me, I couldn’t believe that it was you who had killed so many of your patients by “absolving their sins”. None of it made sense to me, so when I sat alone for weeks without food or drink in that hospital and had to listen to those voices telling me what to do, I finally snapped.
But they told me I would be doing the right thing. They told me that by killing you, I would be ridding the world of a murderer and a rapist.

His sobs catch up to him and it takes him a few seconds to catch his breath. He clears his throat again, and continues.

But now, after all these years it all makes sense to me. For so long, I was haunted by the memories of what I did the night that you died. I was haunted by all the faces of the people that I killed. I saw the blood spread all along the walls, I saw the flames creep over their bodies and their faces and saw as they soon turned to ash.
Every day and every night, these visions were all that I could see.
They were the reasons for my madness. I still heard the voices that told me to do all of those awful things. For years, I listened to what those voices had told me to do time and time again.
I did their bidding for a long, long time. Until finally, I had enough.
Countless times I had visions of myself talking with demons, even Lucifer himself. I have fought off those visions successfully for some time now. Although I can feel their calling from time to time, I have finally found the strength to keep those inner demons at bay.
Some might call me possessed, but I just consider it as though I am always haunted. Not only by the faces of my victims, not only by the memories of the wicked deeds that I have done, but I am just haunted by hell itself. And I no longer do its bidding.
I have tried the path to redemption, I have walked the path of a man forgiven. But as I try to do what is right in the eyes of God, that is when I can feel Satan’s touch the strongest.
No matter what path I take, I am always used as a pawn of the higher powers’ will, whether it be from Heaven or Hell.
But now, I have turned my back on everything. I walk my own path, I do my own will.
That is why it has taken me these thirty or more years to finally come and see you. Because now, I know why I did what I did. And now, I can finally come to terms with what has happened.
I know that it really wasn’t you that was doing all of those things. Those same demons that were haunting you, realized that your mind and your body were not strong enough to carry out what they wished to be done. So then, they took hold of my mind, and my body. And I became the instrument of the devil.
For years, I blamed you for all that I have done, and all that has happened to me. But I can do that no longer. Because I know it wasn’t your fault.
I forgive you, dad.

Skull has finally fought past the tears, and his voice and eyes are clearing up.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’ve had a hell of a rollercoaster ride for a life over the past for forty some years. My career in wrestling has been the only stable and successful thing I’ve had.
But to say it has been successful is an understatement. I can confidently say that I have had a legendary career. Not to sound like a braggart, but it is truly something I have worked hard on my entire life so I believe I deserve it.
I could keep going, but I’ve decided it’s time to hang it up. In the past, I was constantly chasing the next title belt, working my way to the top of a company where I would hold countless world titles with each federation.
But now, I have no desire to do so. I only have one goal in mind. And that is have one last, hellacious match against Johnny Styles. Another one that people will be talking about for the next ten years like they have been about our last one.
At every turn we’ve came to, he has denied me that match. But I know in the end, he will agree to it somehow.
But all that doesn’t matter right now.
Sometimes, I wish that things were different. I wish that mom was still alive back then, and maybe something wouldn’t have happened like it did. But then again, I think that it would have happened regardless, and if it did then something might have happened to mom if she had lived to see it.
For years, I remembered you as the maniac who carved religious symbols into my flesh. But now, I can remember the gentle father I had before all the madness took place.
Again, I’ll tell you that I am sorry for all that I did to you. And I forgive you for the things that you did even though it wasn’t your own actions.
I love you, dad. I’ll see you soon.

Skull rises up from his crouched position and readjusts his clothes.
He turns to walk away from the grave and slowly begins his descent back down the hill.

Now comes the time to speak on the matters at hand in the present. Johnny, you continue to avoid this confrontation. At first, I thought it was just you trying to pull my chain. But now, I am started to feel that you are scared.
All this time that you’ve been retired and spent away from the ring, has it put that much doubt in yourself for your abilities?
Or do you just fear facing me again, since the last time we did face I nearly ended your career, and almost your life by giving you that neck injury that pains you to this day? Are you afraid that the caliber that you performed at years ago is so much higher than what you are capable of this time?
What is it John? What do you fear? Why do you continue to run?
I’ve taken out your close personal friend, I’ve taken out your younger brother. Who’s next? Your nephew?
Sooner or later, you’re going to run out of those that are close to you, and you’re going to run out of options for people to be your human shields.
Start standing up for yourself and be a man of honor again, John. Quit letting other people do your fighting for you.
Because as I said, I am done playing nice.

Lightning flashes across the screen and we see a recap of Skull putting Tails’ neck in the folds of the steel chair and crashing down with all of his weight onto the neck of Tails.

Does it remind you of anything, John? Seeing your brother writhing in pain on the ground, clutching his neck. Does it remind of you how I left you in the ring years ago?
I’ve tried playing nice. I’ve tried playing the respectful card with you. I’ve tried everything in my patience to deal with every excuse or way you can weasel out of this. So now, I’m done.
I’m done trying to let the past stay in the past. But until you agree to have the match against me, I am going to bring back every dark moment from the past in our epic rivalry to the present. I’m going to go back to being that evil monstrosity that you feared to even speak the name of years ago.
Everything that you remember being afraid to even mention or think of about me, I’m going to remind you every second of every day on why you should have just agreed to have this match.
You know exactly what to expect from this John. You know just how dangerous I can be. When the Blood Lust takes over, there’s nothing that anyone can do to stop me. All you’re going to be left to do is watch as every person that you throw in my way gets demolished and punished by your hand.

Skull has now reached the entrance gate to the cemetery. He stops and takes a long look behind him.

But this weekend at Heroes Also Die, I face perhaps my biggest obstacle yet in this federation, the Hall of Famer Death Angel.
Not many people here would know what I am about to say. But years ago, when the NLWF had freshly formed. The original negotiations to my contract were to eventually have Death Angel, then the champion, face off against Crimson Skull in his prime. Carmine Vesitieri had believed it would have been a match for the ages.
He was right. To have two of the devil’s favorite henchmen face off against each other to start an epic rivalry.
Sadly, that dream match never took place. Due to the idiocy of the one we all know to well, the reason that the IWF was formed
But now, the world will be lucky enough to see two legends clash inside that ring.
I’ve heard the horror stories, I’ve watched the promos. I’ve seen everything there is to see about Death Angel. The only difference that I can see between us is that time after time, I’ve been able to fight off Natural Law. But, you as well as the rest of their victims have not.
This match is not going to be about who is more evil, darker than the other. This match isn’t about who has done the most evil and strikes the most fear in the hearts of men. There will never be an answer to any of those. That would be a contest that would never end, because both of us know that there is no limit to either of our powers.
The only thing this match will be the deciding factor in, who is the better wrestler. Or maybe perhaps, who is the bigger legend.
Imagine it, Crimson Skull the man who has beaten all of the Hall of Fame of IWF. If I do walk out the winner of this contest and go on to defeat Johnny Styles, then what is there to say? That Crimson Skull perhaps would deserve a spot on the Hall of Fame for IWF?
Who knows.
This is the dream match that many have been talking about for months to take place here in the IWF. I for one can truly say I have been looking forward to it. Death Angel against the Angel of Death. It’s going to be one hell of a match.

Skull now walks on out of the gates of the cemetery. The raven caws again as it swoops down in front of the camera, sending it to static and fading to black.

Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull   Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:37 am

You can hear yelling though the walls, somebody is not happy by the sounds of it. On the other side of the wall is a man about to do something he was suppose to have done a long time ago. In his heart he thought it was all over, he thought he was done fighting he thought he was over his dreams. He accomplished everything he ever dreamed of, he reached all the milestones he set before him, he was able to make a good living out of what he did, Mulitbul World Champion.

Death Angel comes out from his bedroom, with a suit case in hand. He drops it near the door. He isn't to happy, he seems distracted. From the bedroom comes his girlfriend of 3 years, the girl he was able to have a real relationship with thanks to his retireing from the ring. He has had many failed relationships, Amy and many others all because of the road. The road is a demon in itself, they say the damage a professional wrestler takes in the ring is the reason pro wrestlers turn to the bottle or substance abuse no it is because of the long road period. Angel has had many failed relationships thanks to the road, as well as his own demons his own substance abuse problem not drinking totally but his long time disease his disease that got him his dream job in the first place, the abuse that runs deep inside Angel's vains still burns still thrives for a release. But Angel knows, it's a problem nobody understands at all. Thanks to the meds, and therapy and just growing up Angel has been able to try and live a normal life even a normal wrestling career. A lot of fans would say Angel was at his best when, he was off the pills. When Angel was FREE, is when he had the best run, OSW was those years. It was after words, he got off help tried to go straight and clean. Is when he joined NLWF, he was a wreck he was a mess some of his co workers mentioned it, long time friends Havoc in Angel's dvd biography has said Angel was different

Clip THE LIFE OF Andrew "Death Angel" Savage...Behind the Pyromaniac!

Chris: Yeah Andrew was a changed man once he found Sara. I seen the will that was inside him not so much any more. It seemed he found a new love, his new wife Sara. Then he got help he got on pills, he changed totally different. He was more calm more out going but more edgy more out burst from him. Hard to explain, it was nice but you had to deal with other things to

Death Angel looks at Jennifer sad, Jennifer is not happy at all

Jennifer: Your going to just go back to your old ways I just know it. You gave it up Andrew, you gave it all up to be a family. I gave up my family to! Suppose to be a team

Angel: I am sorry sweetie, but it's just for a little while. I am not going to be long, I see myself wrestling till at least the Next PPV For IWF I will earn some good money for a return, the fans want it be good for the product. I promise, it will be ok. You can go on the road with me, it will be ok.

Jennifer: What am I going to do with work? I can't just call in can I?

Angel: Sure you can, you can quit for all I care. I am making Big figures for a big return, They already have the contract waiting for me. I just need to sign it, and I'll be set. We can use the money, please. The store isn't doing as well as we wanted.

Jennifer thinks about it, and goes to lay down

Death Angel goes back to packing, he reaches over he picks up his pill bottle he looks at it. He puts it in his bag, he zips up the zipper he makes sure the pills are in side the bag. He begins to go see what Jennifer is up to, his phone rings. He looks at it but about to say nevermind it can wait. But he looks, he walks over and looks to see who it is

AMY is calling Savage's ex wife you all may remember. Angel picks it up

Angel: What...

Death Angel almost knows what's to come next

Amy: I haven't heard two words from you since you last dropped your son off to me. I hear from him, and his school friends your back in the ring Savage? You gave up the road and all that crap awhile ago I thought. I stopped taking child support from you because I know you and Jen had a hard time with things. Well If your back on the road, I need help Andrew. I need you to pay me something every week to watch your son while your on the road

Angel: Don't worry me and Jen thought about that already. He is coming on the road with me, he is old enough to understand now.

Amy: No way Andrew, I don't want him on the road with you any more. It's bad enough he runs around here trying to copy everything he sees, he wants to be like Chuck Matthews or Corey Casey all the time he says. It's not good Andrew

Angel: Really? He wants to wrestle? I didn't know what

Amy: Yes Andrew, he does and I don't like it.

Angel: I can get him a job right now, working on indy shows making $500 a night at least with my name alone he will make that a week. It's better then what he makes now working at my resturant $8 dollars an hour. He can fight one 3 min match get his butt kicked, and make $500!

Amy: Really? He can make that kind of money?

Angel: Yeah he can Amy, I can get him to go see Dale Carter. She has contacted me sometime last year when the rumour of me returning to the Wrestling World was spreading, she offered me at $25,000 per apperance contract 4 shows a month to return. But Another person offered me double that, per apperance I took the deal but of course that place closed up and TNAW ran out of resources to make a deal with me. But they offered me a deal to manage my own brother Chris there, they wanted my name brand behind him. I was offered $1,000 for that deal per apperance with Chris being used. I would of split that with him.

Amy: That sounds good, but he will have to wrestle and get in the ring, he isn't ready for that just..

Death Angel hears a beep somebody is trying to call in Angel looks it's Sara Wolfe

Angel: It's Sara I need to go sorry

Amy: But...

Death Angel hangs up in a hurry, Death Angel seems excited to hear from Sara

Angel: Hey Sara whats up?

Sara: Just wanted to call ya, haven't seen you since we had dinner after the show. I wanted to say thanks again, for coming out I was really scared

Angel: Don't worry about it Sara, it's ok. I was in town, for promotion work on the HALL OF FAME deal, was suppose to come out next week to announce it but that all changed.

Sara: You guys will do good, I just know it. Skull is very talented, just follow him Andrew he will make it easy

Angel: I can hold my own Sara thanks

Sara: Oh sorry didn't mean it that way, just know you haven't had a match in awhile. sorry I need to go a friend is hear...sorry again

Sara quickly hangs up, Death Angel looks disappointed she hung up. He turns around sees Jennifer stairing at him

Jennifer: Who is that?

Death Angel looks at the phone, looks at Sara's number

Angel: That was Amy, saying I need to pay her child support. I need to talk to her more about it, I lost connection with her!

Jennifer: That bitch, always wanting money from you. I hate her!

Angel: Yeah she was very eger to get Chris into the business, told her about Dale Carter and I having our chat, she was very into the idea of Chris going there.

Jennifer: That's Amy for you, only cares for herself what a bitch

Jennifer goes to her room and closes the door. Death Angel looks in the mirror, and turns around. He looks to see if he is forgetting anything, he has his suit case with clothes. He sees, his Mask he grabs that and puts it next to his suitcase. He looks on the fireplace, there is his fire ball kit he use to have, place it in your hands and when you rub your hands together creates fire for his fire. Death Angel is not allowed to be near it Doctor's orders. Death Angel turns away from the fire balls, he looks over and grabs his air tickets places them on the bags

Angel: Sweetie, I am leaving in a second

Jennifer comes out, she is crying. She runs to Death Angel and hugs him, she holds on to him tight

Jennifer: Please becareful! I will miss you! Kick that Crimson Skull ass for me ok

She smiles trying to send Angel off with a good note

Angel: I will! Thanks sweetie I will see you soon right?

Jennifer: Yes I am going to be in Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia.

Angel: Your going to be at Heroes Also Die?

Jennifer: I am going to try! I was talking to Shelby she said I should go, so does my brother and dad. I don't know yet though Lena was giving me hard time about vacation time lately!

Jennifer hugs Death Angel again

Jennifer: I love you

Death Angel hestates, he holds back...

Angel: I love you to...

Angel grabs his bags, Jennifer spots something he forgot

Jennifer: Sweetie your trench coat!

Death Angel looks back at his trench coat, he remembers the old days. He recalls the sleeves having a switch in it to shoot fire out of it.

Angel: That's ok I am not going to be doing the "Firestarter" anymore. I am done with that remember? I am trying to remain myself.

Jennifer looks kinda shocked, but throws it in the garbage

Jennifer: Ok in the garbage it goes then. I held onto it this long figured you wanted it. You don't apprchate anything I do for you. So go

Death Angel just leaves, as Jennifer storms into her room where her dog follows her as the Camera cuts to black.

~~~~~~~~~~~the Match~~~~~~~~~

I make my Return after that Sick attack Marcus Silverstone did to me all those weeks ago to take on the man they Call Crimson Skull.

Skull I got nothing against you but your steping into the ring with a pissed of Syco, You better hope you make it out alive because I'm coming back with a Vengeance that nothing will stop untill every one from the group Natural Law is laid out at my Hands and Chad Mason your going to Rot in Hell along side Marcus.

CRIMSON SKULL FEAR THE DARKNESS FOR YOUR MASTER COMES FOR YOUR EVERY SOUL I WILL BRING ARMAGEDDON DOWN ONTO YOU, I WILL SHOW NO MERCY FOR YOU, TO NIGHT IS YOUR JUDGEMENT DAY, I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU TO YOUR BREAKING POINT AND SEND YOU OVER THE EDGE TO SACRIFICE YOU.

FEAR LIVES,
FEAR DIES,
THE TRUE ANGEL OF DEATH RETURNS,
AT HEROES ALSO DIE A MONSTER COMES ALIVE,
FEAR THE LIGHT, FEAR THE DARK, FEAR THE SYCO GOD, FEAR THE LIVING LEGEND, FEAR YOUR OWN DEATH, FOR DEATH ANGEL COMES

CRIMSON SKULL REST IN PEACE SUNDAY, July 23nd
Back to top Go down
Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull   Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:57 pm

The camera fades in upon a busy street with a bar in the direct view of the camera shot. The neon light is sporadically coming on and going off.
The camera follows a group of people going into the bar and takes in the scenery. We can see a crowded sitting area, cigarette smoke billowing up into the ceiling fans which sends the smoke into funnel clouds. In the background, there are people singing karaoke, but at the bar we see a peculiar site indeed.
Crimson Skull is sitting at the bar, in this crowded place. He has a drink in his hand, and is sitting a few stools away from anyone else near the corner.
He takes a sip from his drink, but keeps his head hung low to where no one else might notice him. For perhaps the first time in his career we see Crimson Skull in street clothes and a ball cap turned backwards upon his head, trying to keep his identity unknown.
For a few moments the camera sits and observes Crimson Skull in this new setting, he holds up his hand and the barkeep makes Skull up another drink.
The camera comes closes just as a girl, perhaps in her 20s approaches the bar.

Girl: Bartender, I need another Cosmopolitan, and a Long Island Iced Tea please.

Her words slur together, slightly. Nothing too much to show any true signs of inebriation, but you can tell that she has had a few drinks. Skull goes on trying not to even bring attention to himself, or to even pay any attention to anyone else in the bar.
That is until the girl accidentally splashes her drink near Crimson Skull. He doesn’t flinch or move, just merely looks at the alcohol that has spilled on his arm.

Girl: Oh, my god. I am sooo sorry for that. I’m such a clutz. Here, I’ll get a napkin!

Perhaps the girl won’t notice him, Skull thinks to himself. But he takes a napkin and wipes off the alcohol.

Don’t worry about it, it is fine.

Skull nods his head, showing that he is not offended in any way. The girls smiles and begins to walk away, then you can see the light bulb go off in her head.

Wait a minute. You look very familiar to me.

Skull’s heart sinks into his stomach. His night of solitude has just been ruined. He tries to think quick, finding some way that he can avert being recognized.

Oh, I get that all the time. I’m just passing through this town anyways.

The girl doesn’t buy it. She stands there scoping Skull out trying to see if any image in her mind stands out.

I swear that I know your face from somewhere. It’s not a face that I could forget.

Skull must have lost his poker face at that.

Oh no, I didn’t mean it like that! I’m not saying you’re ugly or anything like that, far from it. GOD, I’m a mess. The least little bit of alcohol and I just blurt out anything!

She laughs. Obnoxiously. Skull can see that he wants to make this as short of a conversation as possible.

I swear this isn’t me making a pass at you, but I swear I think I’ve seen you on TV before.

Again, Skull’s expression deceives him.

Either I’m right, or you’re really getting annoyed with me.

The girl laughs obnoxiously again. Skull slowly turns and looks at her with a solemn face.

Or perhaps, both options?

The girl is offended at first, but brushes it off.

Somebody’s grumpy.

She grabs her drinks once more and turns to walk away. She takes a step and then the almost instantly she remembers where she has seen Skull before.

WAIT! I know where I’ve seen you from now!! Bartender, turn it to channel 34! Turn to MEN TV!

If Skull could sink into his seat on this stool, he would have done so at this moment.
The bartender turns the channel and pays it no mind. Moments later Battlegrounds Rewind comes on the TV replaying last weeks Battlegrounds. In the intro video, you can plainly see Crimson Skull’s face.
The girl’s face is of pure shock as she slowly turns to look at Crimson Skull.

OH, MY, GOD!

Skull shoots her a menacing glance.

It would be wise of you not to draw attention to us here. I came here, dressed in this to avoid social interaction with anyone. Yes, ironically enough I am in a bar. But I am here in this corner to be left alone, to enjoy my drink and to just watch people be merry in their inebriation.

The girl centers herself, but cannot keep the smile from her face.

I can’t believe I am talking to an actual celebrity right now. Okay, I’m good. I won’t tell anyone. I’m just super stoked right now. Oh, my god. Okay.

She babbles on for a few more minutes before saying anything that Skull wishes to listen to.

Ok, so if you’re a really famous person. Why are you here in such a low-down shit-hole bar like this? I mean yeah, its cheap drinks. But wouldn’t you be out there clubbing with all the rest of your wrestling buddies?

As much as Skull hates to admit it, there is going to be no getting rid of this girl easily. Plus, he needs a little social interaction outside the ring.

If I were to go, clubbing, as you say. That would be where the press, the cameras, all the other socialites would expect me to be. I don’t need to use my fame to live beyond my means. I come here, because I came here growing up before I ever stepped foot inside that ring, years ago. This is my hometown, this is where I come to regain my thoughts.

The girl is yet again struck by shock.

You’re from Reaper’s Field, Kentucky? And you actually made it big? That is so awesome. Me, I’m not from around here. I’m from Ohio. I’m just here because the rent is cheaper than Louisville, and it’s not even an hour commute to University of Louisville. That is so awesome, it’s like no matter how famous you are you still haven’t forgotten where you came from.

It’s not like I have the ability to forget anything about this place.

You say that like it’s a bad thing?

And you’re acting as if there’s anything good about this place?

Why do you hate it here so bad?

Skull smirks and chuckles slightly.

Don’t you have friends or a boyfriend to be getting back to? I’m sure they’re worried where you’ve ran off to in this bar?

The girl smiles back at Skull.

For your information, I am single. And no, I was on a date. But he’s boring. I came to get more drinks because I was so bored, that I had to be drunk just to get through this night!

She laughs obnoxiously again, and Skull actually laughs slightly with her.

So, I think I remember that they call you The Crimson Skull on TV, right? What’s your real name?

Skull glares at her.

Actually, it is Crimson Skull. There is no ‘The’ attached with the name. But my real name, you can call me Victor.

Can I just call you Vic?

I suppose so.

They continue on, making small talk here and there. Their bar tab keep going up and up as they sit and chat for hours upon end. The bartender calls for last call and the bar seems to stir up once more as people come getting their last chances for alcohol for the night.

What do you say that we take a walk out of here? It’s kind of boring.

I suppose. I should be heading on my way home.

Oh really, where you headed?

Home. I was going to stop by the river on my way, but the river isn’t too far from my home.

Well, fortunately for you that is on my way home too! I’ve had too much to drive, it’s dark outside, and I’m too fragile to walk alone. Looks like you’re going to walk me home!

The disdain on Skull’s face is apparent as the girl looks away. She goes to pay for her tab, but Skull intervenes. He pays for his drinks as well as hers, hoping that his sign of kindness will help her leave him to his solitude.
They walk along the streets, and eventually leave the city lights and keep walking towards the river. Once at the river, you can see the charred remains of what once was Waverly Hills Sanitarium being rebuilt and renovated.

It kinda sucks that the old Sanitarium burned down. I was hoping to spend Halloween in there again.

Skull contemplates on telling her that it was he who burned it down, but decides better of it and lets conversation go on.

So, Vic. What’s your story?

If you’ve saw me on TV, then you know my story.

Hey, all I said was I recognized you. I’m not your biggest fan or anything. My ex-boyfriend used to make me watch wrestling with him, and I hated it. Only thing I remember about you is all the scary stuff and the mysterious cryptic mumbo jumbo.

I am almost appalled actually for you to hint that I am a fake!

For the first time in years Skull has just made an attempt at joking around with another person.

Well, isn’t it all fake? Wrestling, I mean?

Wrestling is real, people are fake. But you asked about my story…My life is an open book, if you wish to read it be my guest.

Listen, only time that I read is for studies. So, either you tell me, or I’m leaving.

Skull contemplates on letting her leave as she offered, but something inside of him convinces him that he needs to keep talking to her. So the night goes on, each of them telling their story of their lives that has brought them to this point in the present time. The girl, whose name we have come to know as Amber is almost appalled and mortified from the stories that Skull has told her about his life. He leaves nothing to be left unsaid, even mentioning what his father did to him at Waverly Hills years ago. She sheds a few tears, being the emotional one, and tells her few horror stories of her childhood, and the two go on with their conversation.

So, you’ve been wrestling that long, and you’re deciding now to retire?

There’s nothing in the business that I haven’t accomplished. There’s no one left in this business that I feel the need to spark up a rivalry and prove something new to this world. I’ve done it all, twice most likely, and I believe that it is my time to saddle up and ride into the sunset.
The only thing left for me is to let history tell my tale, and let the future generations of wrestlers hope to achieve the things that I have.

Well, if there’s nothing left to prove then why do you have to call out this Johnny Styles guy? I mean, like you said. You retired him a few years ago, why call him out again?

Skull smirks at Amber and laughs a little.

He’s my greatest opponent. If there would be any one out there that I could see fitting for me to have my last match against, it would be him. But, there’s more to it than that, and I haven’t been completely honest with anyone until now. It’s more personal than just granting me my retirement match. It’s something much more personal and much more close to home. Johnny had a hand in taking something very special, and very precious to me away. So, not only do I wish to leave my legacy in the ring with someone I know deserves to be in it with me. At the same time, I feel as if he doesn’t deserve the same oxygen that I breathe. He did something to me that I can never forget about.

What did he do?

I’d rather not say. If you check in from time to time, you’ll see what it is. But I came here to forget those things, at least for tonight. I face a very big challenge at Heroes Also Die this weekend, I need all the focus that I can get.

Focus? So you go drinking? I don’t think you need any focus, I just think you needed an escape. I can remember in school kids wearing t-shirts that said “Fear the Reaper” or whatever and had your picture on them. I can remember kids wearing the Crimson World Order-

Dynasty

What?

The Crimson Dynasty, that was my faction’s name.

Whatever. What I’m saying is, you don’t need focus. What I’ve watched of wrestling, you’re one of the best. What you’ve told me tonight, you’re probably one of the best of all time. And this Johnny Styles guy that’s apparently been dodging you for months has got something to hide, or he’s a pussy, so I don’t think you need to worry about him. You can pull it off, you just gotta have that confidence that you had back in the day when you were unstoppable.

Skull chuckles again. This time, it’s a more uneasy chuckle, a more unnerving chuckle.

That confidence is something that I will never get back, my dear. It is long gone. I appreciate your kind words, but I just don’t believe them myself.

Amber looks into Skull’s eyes deep, and thoughtful. He catches her glance, confused and uncomfortable. She places her hand upon his cheek.

What has this Johnny Styles done to you?

Skull lets her place her hand upon his cheek for a moment, then pushes it away abruptly.

I’m sorry! Did I do something wrong?

No. No, it’s just…I can’t…I’m.

Married?

Skull looks at Amber shocked. She apparently was smarter than gave her credit for.

Yes…No, I mean. I’m not married any more. I was upon a time, but things happened. I’m better off this way. I just have issues with being close to people, it seems the people I care for, the people I’m close to end up getting hurt, or worse.

Amber stares at Skull for a moment before speaking again.

I’m a tough girl. Besides, tomorrow you’ll be back on the road to Atlanta and I’ll still be here waiting for classes to start for this semester. You’ll forget I even exist, and I’ll just go to school telling people I got to hang out and outdrink a wrestling legend.

Skull smiles at her attempt of humor. He feels something stirring inside of him. He feels his humanity begin to breath inside of him again. His soul has begun its return, after years of absence.

You’ll be happy to know that you won’t be easily forgotten. It’s not very often. Hardly ever, in fact, in my life that I ever open up to anyone. Let alone a complete stranger. This is one bizarre night I am sure to remember.

Well, I am tired of sitting on this river bank. It’s 3 am, I’m ready to keep drinking. I’ve got more alcohol at home if you want to join me. My roommates are all gone for the summer, so I’m going to be bored and drinking alone. Which, you shouldn’t be doing. So unless you’ve got better plans, I suggest you walk home with me and let me out-drink you.

Skull stand perplexed before her.

Where on earth do you keep getting the idea that you can outdrink me? I outweigh you by a good 250 pounds?! Besides, shouldn’t you be around people of your own age? I’m old enough to be your father.

She smiles and places her hand upon Skull’s cheek once more.

True, but you’re cute enough for me to ignore that fact.

Skull laughs a hearty laugh, the first in a very long time. He is flattered by her kind words.

Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, you drunk your body weight in alcohol at the bar? How much more can you handle?

I’m a grad student. I’m still in my prime for drinking, even if some old man doesn’t think I can keep up.

The camera fades for a slight reprieve, but cues back in upon a shirtless Crimson Skull sitting on the side of a bed. Amber, lying nude on the other side of the bed, is fast asleep as Skull sits pondering on the edge. He takes a long look back at her before he gets up. He takes her pack of cigarettes and walks outside onto her front deck.

What am I doing?

He says aloud to no one, only to himself.

Tonight, I’ve done everything I have sworn away from myself. Never go in a crowded public face unless for an event, never speak to the locals for conversation, and never go to bed with a local.

Skull is silent for a few more moments while pondering to himself before he finally speaks.

Months ago, I mentioned that I had a wild card John that I intended to play. All along, I could have dropped this bombshell upon the world, but instead I am a man of honor. I was going to let you make the decision before anything was brought up. Yet, you continue to spit in my face and deny me anything I ask of you.
No worries, after Heroes Also Die, you’ll be signing the dotted line, and signing away the end of your career.
And you will see that I am the master of mind games, and also that there is nothing that I don’t forget about or see eventually. I’m sure that your arrogance and your confidence blinds you to the point to where you are forgetting perhaps the most important thing that I could possibly be talking about.
It is no bother however, all your dirty laundry will be aired, live, on pay per view. And that will be your final chance to tell me whether or not that you agree to face me for one final time or not.
But, onto more pressing and present matters. Death Angel.
Forgive me for quoting a popular song of recent times, but it goes as this: “I’m not as good as I once was, but I’m as good once as I ever was.”
That statement is as ever relevant as it possibly could be for me.
I’ve forgotten who I am exactly in the past. Granted, I will admit that when I first found out who my opponent was I had a bit of a moment of nervousness. But now, thanks to my friend inside, I have realized that it doesn’t matter who I face off against. Whether it be Chad Mason, Stygian, Steel Angel, Johnny Styles, or even you Death Angel; I am Crimson Skull. And whoever my opponents are, they will walk away from that ring forever changed. Because they will have to face the hottest burning flame of hell’s deepest pits inside that ring.
Win, lose, or draw. It doesn’t matter anymore. I can add as many wins to my belt as I like, it’s not going to do anything but add to my legacy. I can add as many losses to my belt as I like, it’s not going to damper anything on my career. Because even in the shadows of my career nearing its end, my prominence and my prime outshines nearly anyone and everyone’s career inside this ring.
You can claim that you’re my master but know this. I serve no one. I am the master of my own fate. I’ve been the pawn of heaven and hell in the past and I am tired of doing other’s biddings.
I too must agree that I have nothing against you. It just seems that fate would have us face off against each other.
Yet you speak of me as if I’m not a big threat to you. Somehow you think you’re going to bring judgment day down upon me. If you remember correctly you were the one out of us who has been taken out by Natural Law, yet I’m still standing. I’ve been fending them off for months now whenever you couldn’t.
I might be on the path to retirement myself, but perhaps it really is time for you to hang the boots up for good my friend.
You see, years ago when you were in your prime people spoke of you and they feared you. To this day some still do, but you do not strike fear in the hearts of men as you used to. I remember the days whenever all said they would love to see the match between Death Angel and Crimson Skull.
Sadly, that match couldn’t have happened back in our prime, my friend. We are old, and wearing down with our mortal bodies. But the eternal evil that dwells within us in undying. Even though our resolve will keep us going past our mortal limits we will still push further and further until one of our bodies just gives out.
Being that I am the younger one here, I would venture to say that it is going to be you who gives out first my friend. And if you truly believe that you’re going to accomplish all the things that you say you’re going to, then it is going to be one hell of a night for you. As you said fear lives and dies. And if you’re willing to try and bring forth that judgment upon me, you might just die trying.
You ended with one of your taglines, so now perhaps it is fitting that I send you one of mine.
Or better yet, I won’t leave you off with one of my famous taglines. The same old, same old gets kind of redundant after a while. And as for IWF, Death Angel, Syco Angel, whatever you’re calling yourself these days, it’s the same old same old. You’re the old big bad evil in town, maybe it’s time for you to step on out and let someone else who is just a little bit more menacing and a little bit more scary take the reigns for a while.
Maybe once you've been relieved of your duties, maybe then you can finally hang it up, and maybe you will be the one who can Rest in Peace.

Skull flicks the butt of a cigarette away that he has finished in the meantime of what he’s been saying. Just then the door opens and Amber walks outside wearing nothing but a t-shirt.

Who are you talking to?

Myself, mostly. Aren’t you a little under-dressed to be outside?

You jealous somebody might see me?

Skull is caught off guard and doesn’t know what to say to this exactly. She takes the cigarettes from him and sits across from him. He readjusts his clothes and stands up.

I need to be going.

So soon?

Yes, I’ve stayed too long as it is.

Wow. I guess I’m being greedy when I expected you to stay till morning.

Amber seems a little disheartened now. She walks up to Skull, wraps her arms around him and holds him tight.

Well, thank you for last night. It was amazing. The long talks were good, too.

She giggles and holds him tighter as she leans up to kiss him on the lips. He does so in return, not knowing why he is doing what he is doing. She lets him go and he stalls for a minute before walking off of her deck.

Next time you’re in or back home. You better come and see me. Or else.

You’re 5 foot 3, I highly doubt you can order me around.

You better be glad that you don’t have to get in the ring with me, I’m pretty tough.

Skull laughs pretty heartily as he throws his hand up to say goodbye and begins walking away.

Oh yeah, and kick that guy Johnny Styles’ ass for me. He deserves it for what he did to you.

Skull turns to face Amber again as the smile spreads across his face.
He speaks to himself.

I know he deserves it. And he will too.

The camera fades on Skull smiling as he walks away.

Back to top Go down
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull   Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:35 pm

We see a pair of tombstones, illuminating by a vague, cloudy sky beaming a soft sun. The names Chris Angel and Angel are etched in them, and they are shells; No flowers adorn them, and no decorations are in sight.

Death Angel stands at the grave of his relatives, champions of ages past, and looks on with an intense stare. He looks bemused. He looks back and the graves, and whispered softly.

"What do I do Boys? How would I make you proud?"

Jess walks into frame, carrying two small bouquets of flowers, and sets them softly on each tombstone. "You were just as great as they were, bro. Just as many titles, just as well known. They're already proud."

Death Angel smiles wistfully.

"Past tense on the great, huh?"

"Ah, well, you know...You're still kicking a ton of ass, Bro. It was just a statement."

"An accurate statement, possibly. But I intend to light it up, one last time. Win one last title, and separate myself from the pack. Become the greatest wrestler alive, and cast my constellation into the starry sky of this sport. And this, opulent, long form contract with a million stipulations, essentially guarantees me that chance. But it's a devil's deal."

Jess looks confused. "What? It's a gimme. Just crush that bad boy, and it's all good. Monster again. Not just Wrestler, but, to quote your brother Demon's Greatest Weapon."

Death Angel snarls. "There is a choice AND an opportunity. I'm guaranteed the chance at beating Skull. But I can...take him whenever I wish. I can wait till he is battered, broken, emotionally exhausted...I can prey on him. And that, that is not how I wan't to win."

Jess nods. Death Angel returns to looking pensive. The manager's comment is meek, but forceful. "You know, Angel...You are the last true hero in this business."

Death Angel looks up, bemused. "What?"

"You serve the fans. All of them, not just yours. You fight for honest reasons, to better yourself, to honor your family, to leave behind something real. You refuse to take dishonorable action, you give even your fiercest rivals the modicum of respect they deserve...there is a reason you are so popular, bro. The fans love you because you are more than just the best wrestler alive; You are the BEST wrestler alive."

Death Angel appears floored, and Jess simply walks off. The big man turns back to the gravestones.

"A true hero, Dad. I can only hope."

~~~~~~~The Match~~~~~~~
Skull glad to see your not hiding like all the Clowns from NL are, I mean Marcus tryed to take me out and that didn't work so well and now im back and im ready to make a point I'm not an old man I am what I say I am I'm the Best Wrestler in the world, yeah I may lose but I always come back for more nothing can keep me down nothing will stop me from getting a IWF World Title shot against Chad Mason I will fight may way from the bottom up, listen Skull I respect you but your just step one in my path to the gold i made an oath to my self when I was gone to come back and win the IWF World Championship and Retire as the Champion for good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull   Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death-Angel [vs.] Crimson Skull
Page 1 of 1