Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones Empty
PostSubject: Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones   Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones Mainevent
Special Guest Referee: Robbie Hart
Chad Mason vs Hostyle Jones

Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones Additionalinfo
Deadline is SATURDAY, July 28th at 11:59 PM EST
Best 2 RP's are Counted
If You try, you will succeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Homecoming pt.1   Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:25 pm

Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones John-Morrison-psd19600-2

Oh my, Chad Mason…

How the time has come…

You weren’t suppose to walk out of Heroes Also Die with you belt, just like I wasn’t suppose to walk out with mine! Yet, here we stand. This week at Battle Grounds- champion against champion! Steel Angel couldn’t stop you, and the big ticket Ryan Apollos couldn’t stop you. So, I know what you’re thinking. You think because they have been here longer and they couldn’t get the job done- that I won’t be able too? Well, that is where you’re wrong. Let’s just look at things for a second. Look at the reality of what we are as individuals going into the match.

As an individual, I am everything I say I am! I do everything that I say I can do!! Face facts, I have never been dismantled here since day one. Where as, you- before you came back with your little followers, you were nothing. You were the fucking porta-john of the IWF! Winning the briefcase and being too much of a pussy to cash it in! No, instead you went into hiding and devised a scheme before taking your opportunity. If I was in your shoes, and I won that briefcase, I would have cashed in that night, because that’s exactly what that briefcase is- A Fucking Opportunity!

Now you come back with some puppets behind you, who quite frankly don’t amount to the dingle berries in a dogs asshole, and you think that you are top of the world. You might have the highest prize in this business, but that is because much like Robbie Hart- you haven’t stepped into the ring with Hostyle Jones yet! Had the strap been put on the line this week, you would have been walking out of the arena with much less ’bling’ across your waist. Seeing as I would like to give you some sort of a respect as champion, I can not! You haven’t proved anything to me. Until you can put my shoulders to the mat and get a decisive victory, I will give you fucking respect- because as individuals, we are nothing alike.

I can tell by your stature that you are not cut out for this. I know that once you lose that IWF Championship belt, you’re going to go back into hiding, because your only motivation is the title! Where as my motivations are a number of things. My past, my pain, my reputation, and my will. The list goes on when it comes to me. You think you have shit locked down in the IWF? Well, I’m about to be that wrench that gets tossed into the gears of the machine for you.

Consider that machine the Natural Law, because without your followers you are nothing! I dare you to let them interfere this week. In fact I am asking you to let them interfere, because your strength in numbers is not going to work.

I bet you shit your pants last week watching as the Human Highlight Reels turned into more then just a two man team. Last week, Hostyle Jones went and found himself a fucking army! Apollos and Kit O’Connor will have my back just as much as Rosalie Knight and Steel have my back. Unlike the Natural Law, my team won’t ’fall off the wagon’.

Individuality is what is all about. Chad, you are not an individual- you are generic!

Chad, you have no chance in hell this week…

Now, let me navigate away from Chad Mason and the Natural Law, and let me focus my attention on the elephant in the room so to speak. That would be Robbie Hart. Now, Robbie Hart and I have history. We have more then just history, we have a rivalry! It doesn’t mean we don’t have a respect.

With that said do I think even with a mutual respect Robbie Hart is going to biased? You’re fucking right I do!!

The big question is, what belt does he want more?

Does he want to gun for the top spot, and achieve the ultimate goal? Does he want to be the IWF World Champion? Or, does he want to try and take the High Impact Championship back in an attempt to try and fulfill his claim as being the greatest High Impact Champion the IWF has ever seen? The answer to that question is one that only Robbie Hart himself can answer. With that answer hanging in the balance, someone will get the shit end of the stick this week at Battlegrounds.

This will be interesting to see…

Who will I be to Robbie Hart? Who will Chad Mason be to Robbie Hart?

Will I be just another competitor in the ring in his eyes, or will I be the man that took his precious High Impact Championship from him? Will Chad Mason be a respected IWF World Champion in his eyes, or will he be a ‘king that needs to get dethroned? These are questions that will be answered at the main event this week on Battlegrounds!

Either way, I am fully ready for whatever. I’m going to come out to that ring, and I’m going to look both men in their eyes, and then I’m going to go total ape shit! No matter what transpires through the fight, I’m going to be ready. If I need to beat the hell out of just Chad Mason so be it? If The Natural Law wants to help, and they have to catch an ass whooping by the Hostyle One at Chad Mason’s expense- then so be it. Shit, if Robbie Hart leaps cause he felt a little froggy- I’ll lay him the fuck out too!

It doesn’t matter to me how the match unfolds, all I know is I did not come this far to fall now. From The Ashes will be my Pay-Per-View! From The Ashes shall be the full rise of The Human Highlight Reels, and the weeks to come will just lead up to it! I don’t need a briefcase to cash in on Chad Mason, hell- I don’t even need for the World Championship to be on the line to cash in, This week I’m going to cash in my foot up Chad Mason’s ass, and I’m going to drop him on his fucking head to cash out!

Oh yea, this week- I’m going to cash out big!!

I’m going to Fuck Shit Up, Chad- Believe it!

Be ready for the beginning of the Highlight Reel era!

EXCLUSIVE IWF.COM INTERVIEW

IWF.com - So, it has been a big month for you in the IWF. Last time you sat down with the Insurgency online staff, you were an opponent. Now you are the champion. I know it’s a long time due, and you probably don’t think about it as much now, but can you describe how it felt when you had first won the High Impact Championship from the Pretty Boy Assassin, Robbie Hart?

HJ[size=9] - At first, I wasn’t in awe or star struck, because I knew I had all the tools to be a champion in the IWF. Celebrating is a different story. You know I felt proud, and felt like I had accomplished a goal that not many do in the Insurgency Wrestling Federation. The thing that I have learned throughout my wrestling career though is- winning a championship is just the first step. Anyone can win on any given night. It’s to move forward from that and keep defending the championship that is difficult for some. With that said, I knew after winning the High Impact Championship that I had a more difficult task ahead. Now here I stand with one defense under my belt, and I plan to keep defending this belt. I mean, I can’t be High Impact Champion forever, but I am going to keep this strap in my possession as long as I am able too.

IWF.com - Lately, you have found yourself along with your group members pitted into a bitter rivalry with The Natural Law. Can you give us your thoughts on the Natural Law? Do you believe that they are a dominant force in the IWF?

HJ - A dominant force? They were- when they had everyone fooled because they were using gang warfare to their advantage. That has since come and gone. I have assembled a team that is going to show them they’re no fucking factor! Sure, Chad Mason might have a few defenses, and he might have even beaten two of the Highlight Reels best last week in Steel Angel and Ryan Apollos? The thing is, this situation is far from over, and even though they are no factor- they are a thorn in the IWF’s side none the less. The road to From The Ashes is going to brutal for the Natural Law. When they arrive to the arena at From The Ashes it’s going to be a fucking train wreck. I don’t give them any respect, because with me- respect isn’t given it’s earned. I can’t respect a group that comes out and uses a five on one advantage. The only thing I can do is fight fire with fire, and give them a taste of their own medicine. By the time Natural Law and Human Highlight Reels rivalry is at it’s max- I hope that Natural Law will have no respect for me, or for what I have done to it’s members.

IWF.com - Well this week, you get your chance to prove that when you step into the ring with The Natural Laws top dog, Chad Mason! Is this something you’re looking forward too? Did you expect this?

HJ - Is this something I’m looking forward to? You’re damn right I am, and you can bet your ass that I’m going to bring the fight to the IWF World Champion this week at Battlegrounds. As for was I expecting this? I would be lying if I said I wasn’t. I mean it was only a matter of time before I had to climb into the ring with Chad Mason! It was only a matter of time before I go the chance to decimate the leader of The Natural Law, and that’s what I plan to do this week! Trust me, if you don’t have cable and can’t see Battlegrounds live, you better Youtube this match! Chad you wanted an IWF civil war? Well you damn sure got one, and it’s leading up to the biggest event that the IWF has to offer!

IWF.com - In that match however, Chad Mason will not be the only IWF superstar that you have to worry about. Robbie Hart, the man who you won your High Impact Championship will be the man that officiates the match between you The High Impact Champion and Chad Mason the IWF World Champion. How do you feel about this? Are you worried?

HJ - I wouldn’t say worried, I would call it more of a prepared to conquer the worst situation! If Robbie wants to go toe to toe once more with me, all he has to do is say it! He wouldn’t need to fuck me over in a match to do it! Everyone in the IWF knows that Hostyle Jones is not one to back down. I never have and I never will! All Robbie has to do is call the fucking match, and that’s it. If any ‘funny business’ were to go down, I’m ready to handle it! I’m not worried to say the least!

IWF.com - How about from a personal point of view in your life. We understand that the arrangement to be married to Chalida has been called off. Is there any hope in mending this over? Where does the situation stand with your son, Damien?

HJ - Me and Chalida? Is there any hope in mending our relationship? I would say absolutely not! I have been through too many trails and errors in my lifetime, and being a fucking puppet for somebody’s experiments is nothing I need! I really don’t care if she fell in love with me or not. You don’t do the people you love wrong. She’s going to have to find another Crash Test Dummy, because if I’m going to self destruct, I’m going to do that on my own terms, and as for my son? I will always be there for my son, and provide for him. With or without Chalida! I love my son, and I’m going to continue to make him proud of his father.

IWF.com - Going into From The Ashes, is there anything that you would like to add? Is there anything your looking forward to, champ?

HJ - Well, you know that I’m always looking forward to a fight, in fact there is something that I want to say. Actually, it’s a challenge that I would like to lay down. It can be answered or it doesn’t have to be? However, I’m going to put the challenge on the mind, and into the mind of the Insurgency. It seems there is a legend out there, a legend who has not been beaten at the grand stage of them all. If you know they history then you know who I’m talking about! Not only do I want to be great, and not only do I want to be champion, but I want to leave a legacy. So, this is to Chuck Matthews- I will say this with respect from one man to another. I want to be the one to end that streak of yours. I want to be the first, much like I was the first to take the High Impact Championship from Robbie Hart!

IWF.com - That would be huge. Hostyle Jones has his eyes set on achieving one main goal at From The Ashes. He has laid down a challenge to the legend Chuck Matthews himself. Hostyle wants to be the one to end his streak. You heard it here first, on IWF.com. The raw unscripted truth about your favorite IWF wrestlers

Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones World-in-Hand-psd37899-1

== Off Camera ==

Approximately : 3 Hours After IWF.com Interview Is Published

I was just about to rest my head down in a run down hotel room on the outskirts of Tampa. I had thought about swinging into Miami to stop and see my son. Really I didn’t want any parts of Chalida at the moment, but I did need to make sure that the Jones residence and my son were well taken care of. By now she must have known that I had landed and was in the area. I was going to go at my own free will, I was nobody’s puppet…

I had just began to drift off almost falling asleep in what I was wearing, when I had felt the phone vibrate my chest. I had laid my phone on my chest before nodding off as a habit. It was precaution. If there was an emergency for anything, as annoying as it may be, I would rather be woken up by the phone call then to have missed it…

The phone buzzed and tingled my chest. I squinted one eye open to the sun that glared through the cracks of the blinds in the window. My flight landed at 11:05, so it had to be about one in the afternoon by now? I picked the phone up from my chest and squinted to focus my restful eyes on the front screen to read the name…

It was my partner dem’ Steel Angel!

I picked up the phone and pressed the speaker button…

]Hostyle Jones - Ay Stee’lo, what’s going on, bro?

Steel didn’t talk at first I could hear him pause his breath…

Steel Angel - You, you heard right?

Hostyle Jones - Heard…

I paused for a moment, I could hear Marley talking in the background, but it was unclear to me.

Steel Angel - You haven’t spoke to that crazy ass ex girlfriend of yours?

My heard stopped for a moment. Was my son alright? As cold as it sounded I didn’t give a fuck about her at the moment. I just wanted to make sure that my son was not in danger?

Hostyle Jones - Is baby Damien alright?

Steel Angel - Baby Damien is just dandy, but he won’t be if you don’t talk to her. She said she will throw baby Damien into an orphanage if you don‘t talk to her! She’s off the radar with her B.S, Marley wants to knock her out. I told her you would not want that?

Hostyle Jones - Yeah, I wouldn’t want that, Yuko

Hostyle Jones - On another note, she is out of her fucking mind if she just thinks that I’m going to sit around and let her do that.

Steel Angel - The thing is, you were out of that house for too long, Jones. She said its past the point of abandonment, and if you want to go to court she has already consulted a lawyer.

Hostyle Jones - Yeah, with my fucking money, Yuko!

Hostyle Jones - It’s not abandonment when I’m still working to support her and my son. I have done this since he was born, and before he was born. Now she wants to get a little bit salty because I don’t want to talk to her? You’re damn right I don’t want to talk to her, and boo fucking hoo!

Steel Angel - Don’t kill the messenger, Jones. Keep your head up, Marley and I are here for you.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself down for a moment…

Hostyle Jones - It’s alright I’m going to take care of it. She’s probably just talking crazy. If she was going to do it she would have done it already?

Steel Angel - I don’t know, she said that if she can’t have you- she’s going to ruin your life? Whatever you plan to do, be safe Hostyle. You have a belt to defend and a future to think about from the wrestling stand point.

Hostyle Jones - I know Steel, I’ll get in contact with you later. Right now I’m going to do what I can.

After I hung up I boosted myself up and sat on the bed for a moment looking blankly at the hotel wall. Was Chalida really crazy enough to do some shit like that? All I knew is I was dreading this, because I had to drive five hours into Miami with very little sleep. After the pay per view, the flight and jet lag, I was exhausted, but this was something that I needed to do. I wasn’t going to let her do something like that even if she was just talking crazy.

As I pulled up to the Jones Residence, I prepared myself for the worst. I prepared to listen to Chalida’s mouth, she probably was going to slander me, try to love me, and then slander me again. I really didn’t care I was only there for my son, and take make sure that his well being wasn’t in jeopardy.

As I stepped out of the Escalade, Chalida had already came barging out the front door, looking at me. She had a look on her face that was a cross between sorrow and disappointment. I was just waiting for her to storm with questions and comments…

And there it went…

Chalida - Christian, are you fucking serious? I told you I was sorry!

As I walked up to the house I put my head down, and tried to walk into the front door, but she blocked my path…

Chalida - Just talk to me? I read the interview on IWF.com! Why would you slander me, I said I was sorry?

I finally raised my head and looked at Chalida…

Hostyle Jones - Sometimes, sorry don’t cut it! Plus, I didn’t slander you. The reporters asked me a question and I told them the truth, As for my son, I’m here to make sure he’s alright- and to make sure you and your crazy ass father didn’t use him as a science experiment.

I nudged her arm away from the door and entered the house as Chalida followed in behind me. She slammed the door shut. I turned around at that moment and looked at her.

Hostyle Jones - Chalida, where is my son?

Chalida looked at me with anger…

Chalida - Our Son, Christian!!

Then she rolled her eyes and gave me an answer…

Chalida - He’s in his crib, sleeping.

I turned away from her and darted into the back room where Damien’s crib was. I walked over to the crib and looked inside to see my son sleeping ever so peacefully. Chalida stormed into the room after me and began to slander me. I turned around and looked at her, putting my finger to my lips.

Hostyle Jones - Have some respect for my son. He’s sleeping!

Chalida’s jaw dropped in disbelief as she walked out of the room. I looked at my son sound asleep in his crib, and then turned and walked out. I looked over at Chalida and began to tell her exactly how I felt.

Hostyle Jones - You know Cha’, not for nothing- but for somebody who lives off my money, you sure are very spiteful. This whole thing about putting Damien in an orphanage is not going to happen…

She cut me off…

Chalida - I don’t know, I’m sorry I jus--

I cut her off right back…

Hostyle Jones - No, no, no, no, no- Stop! I’ll tell you another thing that’s not going to happen. I’m not going to forgive you for a very long time! I’m out reinventing myself, and I’m actually doing pretty damn good at it. Since I left you, I have won the High Impact Championship. I have defended it, and I have been living to my own accord. So, fuck what you have to say and what you have to apologize about…

She looked at me with tears in her eyes as a shrugged with a sarcastic look on my face…

Hostyle Jones - With all due respect…

She swung her arms rapidly at me, as I began to dodge the onslaught of closed fist punches. I started to back up and block her hands of. Chalida dropped to her knees in tears. I really couldn’t think of anything to say, all I could do was just shake my head and walk past her in disgust.

Chalida - Christian…

I walked back into the room where Damien’s crib was. I looked down into the crib, and lifted my son up cradling him in my arms. I heard Chalida’s loud cries of sorrow in the living room, as baby Damien woke up and looked into my eyes. As I locked my eyes on my son, I felt a warmth in my heart. Chalida stormed into the room swinging a closed fist at me again, almost causing me to drop my son. I looked at her as crazy as she was acting…

Hostyle Jones - Are you fucking serious?

She came across my face with the side of her fist, causing me to stumble backward with baby Damien still in my hands.

Hostyle Jones - I thought I was fucking crazy!

I wiped at my mouth as I put baby Damien back in his cradle. His whimpering was like horror to my ears as I turned and looked at Chalida. She took a wild swing at me and fell on her ass as I ducked out of the way.

Hostyle Jones - Cha’ stop, because if I have to knock you out- you win!

Chalida - Fuck that! Fight Me!!

Hostyle Jones - Chalida, I’m not gonna’ do this. Right now, you’re the unstable one. This is bad for my son, and I’m taking him with me.

She stood up and pushed at me, pressing her hands against my chest.

Chalida - Like hell you are!! I’ll kill our son before he comes between us!

Hostyle Jones - Chalida, there is no us anymore. He is us, and you have fucking lost it.

I looked at her straight faced with a tear in my eye.

Hostyle Jones - You need help…

She stormed out of the room. After she left I turned around a looked at Damien.

Hostyle Jones - You’re mommy is losing her mind, little man. Everything will be alright.

I was already planning to take my son with me, but I didn’t want to leave Chalida more unstable then she already was acting, so I had to try and do this in the most harmless way that I possibly could. I started to walk out of the room right around the same time Chalida jolted through the doorway with a butcher knife in her hands.

Chalida - I’ll kill him!!

Hostyle Jones - Whoa?!?! What?!?!

Did I really just hear her say that. I looked at her humiliated. She really looked horrible and stressed. Sweat was now raising from her pores. Her eyes red and puffy from rubbing the tears away pervious to grabbing the knife.

This had just gotten way to serious. I really didn’t want to do this, and I was probably going to regret it later, but it had to be done…

(SMACK)

I backhanded Chalida to the ground as she dropped the knife and it slid across the floor. I turned myself around and picked up my son. Then I began to take a fast paced walk out into the living room and out the door. I could hear Chalida screaming as I opened the passenger seat and shut the door to the Escalade.

I pressed the unlock key to the black Navigator I had left for Chalida, seeing as I still had my key. I reached in the back pulling the baby seat out. I was trying to take as little time as possible to strap Damien in, knowing Chalida’s crazy ass could come running out the door any moment with a knife in her hand.

I began to fasten the car seat in the back of the SUV, all while looking over my shoulder. I had just gotten the last strap in, and loaded my son in the car seat when she came storming out of the house.

Chalida - You’re not going to do this, Christian!

Hostyle Jones - You’re out of your FUCKING mind!

I had to express it to her, because she really was, I shut the door to the Escalade as she gave chase, and I ran around to the drivers side door. She started closing in on me, almost grabbing my shirt as I shut the door. I pressed the lock button quickly and tossed my key into the ignition, looking our the window at Chalida’s angry expression.

Kicking it into drive I began to pull away as she latched the door handle of the Cadillac. I spun out a bit causing her to loosen her grip and let go of the handle. She was beyond control at this point. I had to get my son out of this situation.

As I made my way up the road, the entrance to I-95 was only up the road a way. I had veered off onto the entrance ramp, not paying attention to anything behind me. All of a sudden I felt a huge smack into the back of my bumper. I looked into the rearview to see Chalida in the black Navigator. I sped up, and merged onto I 95 almost swiping a car causing the person to beep his horn wildly.

Looking back in my rearview, I noticed Chalida still in pursuit. By now baby Damien was hysterical. I picked up speed a bit cutting through traffic as Chalida gave chance shortly behind me.

As we came to a shallow spot in traffic, Chalida switched lanes and sped up, pulling up next to me. She had her window down, and was yelling in rage. I couldn’t really make out what she was saying, but from her motions- it looked as if she was saying if I didn’t pull over she was going to run me into the median?

This was out of control. I slowed down for a moment thinking of what I should do. She kept the same pace. I looked over as she started to shift into me. I picked up my speed and dodged her swipe right at the last possible second. She got back into the next lane and started to speed up. She looked at me one more and began screaming at the top of her lungs…

Then I looked forward…

Hostyle Jones - Nooooooooo, Chalida!!

…TO BE CONTINUED

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones   Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones World-in-Hand-psd37899-1

--OFF CAMERA--

I watched horrified as Chalida collided with the back of another vehicle on 1 95. She then began to spin the Navigator out, causing it to do a 360, hit the median, and roll down into the grassy dip- separating both sides of the multiple lane highway.

My first initial reaction was to stop. What if she was dead? Then I thought for a moment as I slowed the Escalade down, trying to get over to shoulder. What if she’s not dead? If I stopped and she was still alive it was more of a problem. After the cops would come she would say I took my son and I slapped her. That would be it for me. I would be arrested and never be able to keep Damien.

I then started to speed up merging myself away from the shoulder of 195. All I could really do in this situation and think positive. So, I kept it moving as I turned the radio on. I began to recline my seat a tad bit. Baby Damien’s whimpers began to die down as he peacefully fell to sleep.

Atlantic City, New Jersey

A Day Later…

I knocked at Meghan’s door. I had felt exhausted from the ride and the number of rest stops I had taken to make sure that Damien was alright. I really didn’t know how this would turn out? I mean I used the shower and ate breakfast at her house one time. Now, I’m showing up with bags under my eyes with a child in hand. I looked around the apartment hallway as I waited for Meghan to answer the door. I heard the moving of miscellaneous things throughout the apartment, letting me know that she was home, but she was probably cleaning.

Meghan answered the door, still in her waitress uniform and looked out at me. She began to talk, but ended up cutting herself of…

Meghan - Christian, Is that your son?

Hostyle Jones - Yes, this is Damien.

I smirked and then dropped my head a bit to look at the hallway floor. Meghan automatically knew why I did it, and she began to talk as she lifted my head eye level with hers…

Meghan - Oh my, you look like shit! What happened?

Meghan began to direct me into her apartment with her hand…

Meghan - Come in!

I made my way into the room still cradling Damien in my arms. Meghan followed behind me and shut the door locking it behind her. The air conditioned living room felt good as I sat my gym bag down on the floor which I had been holding across my shoulder. I then walked over and sat down on the couch with baby Damien. I tried to avoid the conversation, as I already had an idea of what was going to come next.

Meghan - So…

Hostyle Jones - So, what?

Meghan - What’s going on? You show up to my apartment after two weeks with your son in your arms and you look like shit. Are you on drugs?

Hostyle Jones - I can only wish that it were that easy…

Meghan - Would you want to talk about it, or are you going to be mysterious- as always?

Hostyle Jones - What is that suppose to mean?

Meghan - Your always so secretive! Even when were younger for the time that you were in the school system, you were the same exact way? It’s like you think people are going to hurt you?

At that point I looked up into Meghan’s eyes…

Hostyle Jones - Maybe my life is the way that it is because of the hurt?

Meghan - You can’t just look at in from a different point of view? Sometimes its good to tell people what’s going on in your life.

Meghan - You look like you need a shower, Christian. You already know where the bathroom is. I’ll watch your son for you while you straighten yourself up.

Hostyle Jones - Yeah, about all that…

I paused for a moment, because it was at that point in a conversation where you need to ask somebody for their help, knowing that you really don’t want to. I had to ask anyway I had no choice.

Hostyle Jones - I’m going to need to ask a huge favor of you…

Hostyle Jones - Through my career as a professional wrestler I have made good money. Real good money. I wouldn’t be asking this if I didn’t feel some sense of comfort. You have invited me into your home, let me shower and cooked for me before. What I’m asking is going to be a lot from you, but I promise you, you won’t have to wait tables anymore. I will handle everything. I need someone to take care of my son when I can’t so I can continue to work and provide for him.

Meghan - Christian, this is a lot to ask. I lost my son to a drunk driver, and after the impact of that I can’t get too attached to another child. What about his mother?

Hostyle Jones - I wouldn’t be asking you if this wasn’t my last resort.

Meghan - I don’t know? I really don’t know if I can??

Hostyle Jones - It’s alright, I could call my sister and ask her? I’m going to get in the shower first, would you mind…

I extended my arms outward holding Damien up in direction of Meghan. She hesitated at first, but then she stepped toward me and took baby Damien from my hands. She cradled him up in her arms as I stared at them both for a second. She looked down and smiled at Damien and then looked up at me. She then waved me on with her head, as if to say go take a shower.

After I was done showering, I walked out of the bathroom, down the hallway and into the living room I noticed baby Damien asleep on the floor, with a shoft blanket folded up under him. He appeared to be sound asleep, and he looked at piece too. I turned around as I heard a door shut, and it was Meghan shutting her bedroom door as she walked back out into the living room with a thin blanket, it which she draped over Damien.

I looked at her as I sat down on the couch…

Hostyle Jones - So, I see you finally got him to go to sleep.

Meghan - Just because I don’t want to get attached to your son doesn’t mean I don’t know how to take care of him.

Hostyle Jones - Yeah about that. Can we at least stay the night? That way there I can get some sleep before I head out to see my sister tomorrow. I can’t travel anymore long distances without sleep. I won’t be any trouble to you I ca-

She pressed her finger up to my lips to silence me and then looked down at Damien. She stared for a moment and then looked up at me…

Meghan - I’ll do it, Christian…

Hostyle Jones - You’ll do what?

I had been so confused at the fact that she said that, that my mind got cluster fucked. I didn’t realize that she had just reconsidered my offer about watching my son.

Hostyle Jones - You will??

Meghan - Yes, I will. I will do it because he is adorable.

I looked down at my son and smiled for a moment. I’m glad she had reconsidered. It wouldn’t be wise to bring Damien to Marley. If Chalida was alive, she knows my sister. I had never seen the side of her that I seen at the Jones residence or on the highway. There is no telling what she would do, because she has already broke those limits. At least with Meghan I knew that Chalida did not know her. She would never find Damien here in Atlantic City. I thought for a second and felt bad about not telling Meghan about this, because she did have the right to know- but this was the only solution I had until I found out Chalida’s status.

Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones John-Morrison-psd19600-2

Yeah, you know I’m ready…

In fact Chad I’m more then ready…

Chad let’s not get things confused.

I am what everyone in the arena pays to see, I’m the verbal grenade!

I put the fans in the arena on their feet, where you are the epitome of the Insurgency. Where fans would pay to see a live event and watch me defend my championship, the fans pay to come and see you lose! If you win, this is when the fans feel like they wasted their money. Don’t get me wrong at the end of the night, I make up for what you lack to do.

The problem with this is we now come to a stand still, because when I walk out of this match as the winner, that is when the IWF universe will start to ask an overdose of questions. Questions like, would Hostyle Jones be a better IWF Champion then Chad Mason? Questions like, is Chad Mason even worthy of holding Insurgency gold? I want to make the fans ask those questions, so I have no choice but to beat you at Battlegrounds.

I want you to have to wake up tomorrow morning knowing that I beat you!

I want you to wake up thinking- what if the title was on the line?

This week Chad, make sure you get your hair done up real nice, and you watch your P90X- because you’re going to need it! I’m going to show you that in my eyes, you are still the same jobber that lost to Sho’No Mercy a week after winning the briefcase.

Then…

…where did you go from there, Chad?

You hid like a little punk bitch??

People had forgotten about you, buddy. Nobody even recalled you winning the briefcase for an IWF title shot. You were a non fucking factor, and in my eyes you still are! The difference between you and I Chad is very simple…

When I leave people will know of what I have done for this business, and sadly- as we’ve seen, when you leave nobody will even remember your fucking name. You will fail to have ever existed in this sport. The only thing you will ever exceed at is jobbing to people like Tayshaun Davis and Spitta Andretti! Let’s keep it honest, that is what you were known for. Now that you come out of the blue and win the championship you’re suppose to be a great? Are you suppose to be some type of legend?

Chad, let me tell you something. Hostyle Jones is not known to lose. I have proved time and time again, that when the odds are stacked against me, I find a way to rise above. I want you try and beat some respect in me, because I’m going to disrespect you until you do. If you don’t come prepared Chad, I’m going to Fuck Shit Up!

I’m going to go ape shit, and it’s gonna’ fucking stink!!

I came to this business for one thing and for one thing only. Do you know what that reason is?

I came to take the Insurgency by storm. Believe me when I say- I am a storm, Chad. I am a storm that you seek shelter from when it comes in your direction. You are in my line of fire this time, and you can do one of two things. Either- man up, knuckle up, and take your ass whooping like a man- or don’t bother to come down to the ring at Battlegrounds, and show the IWF viewers exactly how much of a coward you are.

Either way I see it, it doesn’t matter, because I am out to prove something every time I get into that ring. I feel you can never stop achieving, Chad. You on the other hand stand arrogant with the IWF Championship around your waist. My advice for you is to drop the arrogance, because when it comes down to it…

You bleed just like I bleed, champ!

The difference is…

I’m not scared to taste my own blood. I have said many times that I can take an ass whooping just as good as I can give one. That’s why I’m not scared of your goons coming out to catch me up in a five on one attack! I thrive off of pain, because just when you think you have done everything you possible could to me- I STILL DIG DEEP!

Pain in my eyes- is success!!

In order to succeed you need to be able to take an as whooping. Being a champion doesn’t necessarily mean that your great. After all look at yourself, Chad! No, instead it is people like me who can endure all that Robbie Hart has to offer two weeks in a row and still come out on top. Do not get me wrong, I’m not going to forget about the Trip To Oblivion match you just had, and the stakes that were stacked against you, but I still wouldn’t call that impressive.

This week, I’m going to fuck you up. This week I’m going to give you your chance to experience the sickness that is Hostyle Jones! I’m going to come out there ready for a war, because after all, Chad- in my mind this is a war! A war that was started by Natural Law and will be ended by the Human Highlight Reels. Trust and believe me when I say Mr. IWF World Champion, you have never been in the ring with a more twisted opponent then I. You are going to experience insanity!

It’s survival of the fittest here in the IWF, Chad!

Can you survive?

You think you have everything planned out smooth. You think since you have become the IWF Champion, you have every ones number! I’m going to have to bring you back down to earth. I’m going to show you what it is like to have the cards stacked against you!

Be prepared for the worst…

… Because the worst is yet to com

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones   Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chad Mason [vs.] Hostyle Jones
Page 1 of 1