Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones   Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:03 am

Roleplay here!

Last edited by Stygian on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones   Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:01 pm

This is a Job for Superman

Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones Disclaimer

There are a few ways to know you’re in St. Louis, Missouri. The king of them would be the world-famous Gateway Arch. Think about it. Anytime you see a movie, a TV show or even a commercial set in St. Louis, what lets you know you’re in St. Louis? Like the Sears Tower in Chicago, the Transamerica Pyramid in San Francisco or the Empire State Building in New York, you see a glimpse of that building, whichever one of those buildings, and you know you’re in that city. The Arch looms large in the background, almost looking down on the centerfield grass of the city’s second most notable landmark: Busch Stadium. Most big cities are identified by what sport their population holds the greatest loyalty to. Even if a town has several sports franchises across multiple sports, they are known as a “blank” town. Even if other teams in the town are more successful. The Boston Celtics won 16 titles and Tom Brady won two Super Bowls before the “Curse of the Bambino” was broken (coincidentally in this city, but not on this field, that Busch Stadium was closed after the 2005 season), Boston is unquestionably a “Baseball Town”. The Raiders won a Superbowl and the Dodgers won five World Series…the heart and soul of the LA Sports fan is the Staples Center and the Lakers. And in St. Louis? Well, really, they have Superbowl win and it’s not even a distraction. The Cardinals are unquestionably the kings of the city. The St. Louis Cardinals are easily one of the most famous, successful and popular baseball teams in the sport. In terms of championships, they’re second, though they trail 1st, the New York Yankees by a mile. In terms of popularity? Again, they trail the Yankees. Probably also trail the Red Sox, and maybe the Dodgers. You could argue the Dodgers, the Cubs or the Cardinals as the third most popular team in baseball and you’d have a point.

Stygian steps out of the Home dugout in a white Mark McGwire #25 jersey, red Cardinals cap, and dark blue knee-length mesh shorts while carrying a black bat. Lilith follows behind him in a tight black Cardinals babydoll tee and black yoga pants. Lilah is behind her in one of those breast cancer awareness pink jerseys (David Freese #23) unbuttoned to reveal a black sports bra and black booty shorts with the StL logo on them. They wander out to home plate where a batting cage is set up behind the plate. The girls duck behind it. Stygian steps up to the plate. A pitching machine is set up and manned by a man dressed in a red St. Louis Cardinals polo shirt, khakis, and wearing a St. Louis ballcap with an ID Badge on a lanyard around his neck.

Lilah: So why are you a Cardinals fan again?

Lilith: Why does it matter?

Lilah: Well doesn’t Arizona have a baseball team?

Stygian: They do, but they didn’t exist until the summer of 1998. I was almost a senior in high school by the time the Arizona Diamondbacks played their first game.

Lilah: So why aren’t you a Rockies fan?

Lilith: Why would he be?

Lilah: He’s a Broncos fan!

Lilith: He is not! He’s a Raiders fan!

Lilah: Why does he have that Broncos stuff in his man cave.

Stygian: I’m both. The Raiders…to be honest I liked their attitude, but they’ve been in the shitter since the ’03 Superbowl. The Broncos grew on me in high school, once I knew I was going to college in Colorado.

Lilah: When was that?

Stygian: I committed to the Air Force in the fall of my junior year.

Lilith: Coincidentally the year they won the first of their two Superbowls.

Stygian: Had nothing to do with it.

Lilith: I’m sure.

Lilah: But why wouldn’t you be a Cardinals fan?

Stygian: Because they suck! They suck now, they sucked then, and one Kurt Warner pulling a rabbit out of a hat Superbowl appearance aside? They always have sucked! So my sports teams are all scattered: Oakland Raiders, San Antonio Spurs…

Lilah: Why not the Phoenix Suns?

Lilith: He hates Charles Barkley.

Lilah: That’s turrible…

Stygian: He’s mellowed as a commentator, but I had no love for him in his playing days.

Lilah: So why the Spurs.

Stygian: Growing up I was always compared to Sean Elliott. He’s from ‘Zona.

Lilah: ‘Zona? No, don’t…just no. That's a lame white guy trying to be cool.

Stygian: The A-Z desert?

Lilith: That might be worse.

Lilah: Just call it Arizona. You don’t have that thing that anything you say sounds cool and trendy automatically.

Stygian: What thing is that?

Lilith: Being a cool black guy.

Lilah: Pretty much.

Stygian: Fine. Sean Elliott went to high school and college in Arizona, and growing up I reminded people of him. So I followed his career in San Antonio during my playing days.

Lilith: So that explains the San Antonio Spurs…

Lilah: …what about the Pittsburgh Penguins?

Stygian: That’s the team I was best at the video games with as a kid.

Lilith: But what about the Phoenix Coyotes?

Lilah: Lil, everyone knows that the Phoenix Coyotes weren’t even the Phoenix Coyotes until 1996. They were the Winnipeg Jets before that, and they were lousy, that’s why Winnipeg let them leave in the first place. Up until this year they hadn’t made it out of the first round of the playoffs since 1992, they never did it while they were in Phoenix, and they missed the playoffs from ’03 to ’09. Phoenix didn’t have a hockey team until 1996, which would have been Jason’s sophomore year of high school. They didn’t have a good team that was worth a damn until this year, and they’re going to lose their best player to the Rangers.

Lilith: How the hell do you…

Stygian: Interrupting. Lilah’s Paradox.

Lilith: Right, Lilah’s paradox.

Lilah: Oh hey, Jase, I think you’re supposed to put this on!

Lilah hands Stygian the batting helmet she’s been carrying behind her back for who knows how long and ducks back behind the mesh screen. Stygian pulls the helmet into places and bats it down with his fist. He grabs the bat, bangs it against the plate twice, and steps in. The man on the mound flips the switch on the pitching machine. Stygian plants his foot and swings, sending the ball out to left-center.

Stygian: Eh, single, not bad.

Stygian makes the “cut” gesture across his throat and the man on the mound turns it off.

Stygian: CAN YOU LIFT IT ABOUT FOUR INCHES?

The man reaches in front of the machine and adjusts the barrel aperture. He points at Stygian who gives a thumbs-up. The man flips the switch and takes the remote that fires. Stygian digs in and nods. The man presses the button and the ball comes. Stygian plants his foot and makes contact. This one sounds like a gunshot. A nice, sharp crack as the ball flies out and bounces just short of the warning track, rolling to the wall.

Lilith: Nice.

Stygian: Getting there.

Stygian digs in and nods. CRACK! This one bounces in deep left and goes over the wall. The big man smiles, digs in and nods. CRACK! This one hits at the warning track and he smiles. He steps out of the batter’s box, bangs off his cleats and steps back in. Another pitch comes. CRACK! That one goes over the left field fence, and the girls clap.

Lilah: Nice.

Stygian steps back into the box and nods. Speaking as he takes more cuts. CRACK!

Stygian: I’ve heard so many arguments over what the best pleasures in life are.

CRACK!

Stygian: There’s an old song that says “The best things in life are free.”

CRACK!

Stygian: There’s another old song that says “but you can give them to the birds and bees, I want money.”

CRACK!

Stygian: So much thought and rhetoric is devoted to figuring this out. Some say that love is the best pleasure. Others say it’s the smile on a child’s face. I’ve heard the saying “virtue is its own reward”.

CRACK!

Stygian: Sometimes someone will say that the simple pleasures are the best things in life. Usually while indulging in one of those simple pleasures; a glass of lemonade on a hot day, a nice cup of cocoa while battening down during a winter storm, or maybe have a pet curl in your lap while watching your favorite football team play.

CRACK!

Stygian: So is it the extravagant pleasures I prefer? I don’t know. I have a nice house, yeah, but it’s not like I have it all done in gold and marble.

CRACK!

Stygian: Do I indulge in the simple pleasures? Of course. But are they my favorite? I cannot say with any certitude that they are.

CRACK! Stygian actually steps out to watch this one.

Lilith: Back, back, back…

Lilah: That’s gone!

The big man smirks and steps back into the box.

Stygian: Certainly I have been known to indulge, even overindulge in carnal pleasures.

Lilith waves to the camera, Lilah does a little pose. Stygian digs in and nods, lifting the fired pitch to deep center. CRACK! The ball just clears the fence and he smiles.

Lilith: That was nice.

Stygian: ‘Twas not bad.

Another pitch comes and Stygian drives that bad boy out to left, high. It clears the wall and hits off the upper deck.

Stygian: For my money, it’s none of the above. My favorite things in life? I think my favorites things are the unexpected pleasures. Take this here for example. Batting practice at my favorite baseball team’s home park. How did this come about?

CRACK!

Stygian: Well, after my match the other day, I get to the airport and I flip on my cell. What do you know, I have a voice mail. Turns out it’s from David Freese.

CRACK! In the background, Lilah turns around and shows off that she’s wearing Freese’s #23 as Stygian’s ball hits the warning track.

Stygian: David Freese, it seems, is quite the wrestling fan. He’s a big IWF fan. More of a Corey Casey fan, but I was second…until something bad happened to Corey. Somehow word gets to Dave that I’m a St. Louis Cardinals fan. He wants to meet. Unfortunately the team is gonna be in Philly the night of Battle Grounds, but I flew in early. Tonight I get to meet the team, go back in the clubhouse before the game against San Francisco, and the three of us have seats behind the dugout tonight. This? This little batting exhibition? Dave set this up for shits and giggles.

CRACK!

Stygian: And much like getting to take BP at Busch Stadium was unexpected…so too was this match. You see, I have made my name by charging headlong into the best and wrecking them. The best whatever company had to throw at me, I steered into them and blew them out of the sky; like Mobius 1. I’ve always pointed myself at the best, jammed the throttle down and laid on the guns.

CRACK!

Stygian: And the record speaks for itself. Steve Relic, Corey Bull, Kevin Kayfabe, Lemongrass Gogulope, James Shark, Chuck Matthews, Brandon MacDonald, Corey Casey…Star Destroyer isn’t just a nickname: it’s a way of life. Johnny Styles was supposed to be retiring. In fact his last match was supposed to be his confrontation with Death Angel at Violent Impulse, if memory serves.

CRACK!

Stygian: I remember being kinda bummed about it when I signed. The Strike Back Kid Johnny Styles was in IWF…but he was retiring and I’d never get a match with him.

CRACK!

Stygian: But then! Then he came back. Crimson Skull rose from the grave to challenge Johnny Styles to one last showdown at From The Ashes. Johnny was coming back for one month. And I looked and I saw that he had one open date on the calendar. That last week before From the Ashes. So I made my pitch.

CRACK!

Stygian: Johnny Styles vs Stygian. For the first, the last, the only time. The Star Destroyer and the Strike Back Kid. Really, that would have been enough for me. But then? Then I look at the card this week and I see that I get a match against Crimson Skull? Holy shit!

CRACK!Stygian steps out and watches this ball leave the yard, right over the left-center fence. Stygian makes the “cut” sign and turns back to the girls. Lilith digs a Lemon Lime Gatorade out of a small cooler and hands it to the big man. He takes a few swigs and catches his breath.

Lilith: Tired?

Stygian: You wouldn’t think that was so exhausting, then you get up and do it.

Lilah: This heat isn’t helping either. It gets hot out here quick.

Stygian: I’m in pretty good shape, but that’s a muscle group I don’t use that way a whole lot.

Lilah: Yeah, there’s not a whole lot you can do that’s like swinging a baseball bat.

Lilith: Swinging a whip isn’t quite the same, is it?

Lilah: He’d break your back if he swung it that hard.

Lilith: Maybe we’ll save that for when I’ve been a very naughty girl.

Lilah: Lil, you always say you’ve “been a very naughty girl”.

Lilith: Practice makes perfect.

Stygian rolls his eyes and turns back to face the camera, swigging Gatorade and leaning on his bat idly.

Stygian: Of course, for some reason, someone decided to stick Hostyle Jones into this. Why? For what reason? The fact that Hostyle hasn’t had the decency to back out of this match seems to suggest he intends to show up. Well isn’t that great? That’s like having this beautifully manicured and kept lawn, then opening the door to fetch the morning paper and there’s a great big old turd just chilling on the green grass. I mean the kind of turd that makes you think it might not be the neighbor’s dog, but some drunk guy on a bet. You only hope he didn’t use your sprinkler systems as a bidet. Just a big ole steamer right there! This is like one of those things you see on a kids play mat at Pizza Hut. Circle the thing that doesn’t belong in this picture. And I’m sorry Hostyle, yeah you’re High Impact champion…and yeah you beat Robbie Hart for it. And I’m sure you’re going to lord that over me. You’re somehow going to equate the fact that you beat Robbie (the third time) with me failing to beat him the first time. You’re going to look at my lone failure against Robbie and somehow think your 1 and 2 record against him is going to somehow equate. If I name off the people I’ve beaten, they were all on posters on your wall while you got high and dreamed about making it.

Stygian: Let’s make something clear here. You’re High Impact Champion. Fine, point to you. And you’re the leader of Human Highlight Reels. That means…what? Let’s have a look at the scoreboard, here, chief. Human Highlight Reels…for one…the name. That was the best you could come up with? Human Highlight Reels? I’ve heard this name before. As a matter of fact, it used to be Dominique Wilkins’ nickname…20 years ago when Dominique Wilkins was still good and people knew who he was. 20 years ago you were still crying for mommy to come change your diaper. Really…sitting in your own shit and crying for someone to come change it…did I just describe your infancy or your wrestling career? Human Highlight Reels…what the hell else do you salvage and hold up from 20 years ago? What are you going to bring back next? The high-top fade? Full House? MC Hammer? MC Hammer’s pants? Human Highlight Reels…look man, the walls are thin backstage. If you’re quiet, when you leave the room, you can hear Steel Angel and Rosalie Knight weeping because they got stuck with that name. Seriously…

Stygian shakes his head and finishes the last of his Gatorade, tossing the bottle at the back of the batting cage for now. He turns and a different camera picks him up as he leans against the edge of the batting cage next to Lilith and Lilah.

Stygian: The HHR have been an abject failure! You formed the group to combat Natural Law. Since then? You’ve lost the world title to Natural Law, failed to recapture it with two-on-one numbers and now Robbie Hart has jacked your ride. Here’s a fun fact about these little groups people form in this sport; they’re a lot like marauding packs of animals in the jungle. The strongest is the leader. There’s no way From the Ashes ends well for you. It doesn’t matter if you win or lost the High Impact Title match you will probably have that night. It’s immaterial what happens to you. Robbie Hart is either going to become IWF World Heavyweight Champion which means he will be higher up the food chain than you, and HHR is his. Or he will lose that match, Chad Mason’s Reign of Error continues, and the Human Highlight Reels will be failures…again. The only thing you’ve done right is win that title. Everything else is downhill. That’s why you should get out of this match. Just don’t come down to the ring. Because it’s like I said: look at this match and circle the thing that doesn’t belong. Crimson Skull is at the end of a legendary career. I’m the best there is in the world today. You’re the High Impact Champion? You’re going to get in the ring with one of the best wrestlers of all time, and the best wrestler in the business today? That’s going to be what you hang your hat on? That’s the price you’ve paid to sneak in to this match? It’s not enough. You are not enough, Hostyle Jones. I mean, everyone around here eventually has to lose to me anyway, but this is not your time. When you look at the Crimson Skull versus Stygian match, the one thing it doesn’t need is a painted up little freak who leads a failed faction with the IWF Also-Ran title. Stay out of the match, Jones. If you don’t, I’m going to hurt you. Learn when it isn’t about you. Learn when it isn’t your moment. Because this isn’t it! This isn’t going to be the one shining moment where the misfit defies the odds and wins the match. “Eye of the Tiger” will not play after the bell. HHR will not come down to the ring and carry you off on their shoulders. If you dare to get involved in my fucking moment? “Cry Thunder” is going to play after this match, and they’re going to carry you out on a stretcher!

Stygian looks over at the mound where the guy operating the pitching machine has long-since left. Stygian might get him back later. But for now he’s got other interests. He ditches the batting helmet, smoohs his hair back into place and walks off, over towards the home dugout of Busch Stadium. He puts his foot up on the barrier beside, reaches up to grab the top of the dugout with his hand, and pulls himself up into the stands. He turns to help Lilith, then Lilah over the barrier, before he climbs up onto the roof of the St. Louis Cardinals home dugout. He turns and offers a hand up to Lilith and Lilah in turn, then he turns, facing the field.

Stygian: Something I pride myself on…whenever I’m in a city with a famous stadium or arena I’ve never visited before, I try to go there. Actually, working for UECW I was in St. Louis quite a bit. And being a fan, I’ve been to many games here. And this isn’t the most famous Busch Stadium, they tore that down a few years ago and built this one on ’06. But it’s still something I mention. I’ve wrestled in Madison Square Garden, The Tokyo Dome, Wembley Arena, The Staples Center, the Air Canada Centre, the Bell Centre…I’ve cut promos at Lambeau Field, Dodger Stadium, Soldier Field, Three Rivers Stadium, the LA Coliseum…the actual Coliseum…old Yankee Stadium, new Yankee Stadium…there’s a point to all of this: I’m a sports historian, particularly my sports. I consider “my: sports to be Basketball—which I played very well, well enough that I might have had an outside chance at playing professionally—and pro wrestling. A sport I perform very well in professionally. Just spend five minutes talking about wrestling with me...

Lilith: Interrupting. Please! Do it!

Lilah: That way we don’t have to!

Lilith: If I have to hear about that damn Chuck Finley/Curt Henning match one more time…

Lilah: Or Funk and Flair…

Lilith: Steamboat/Savage…

Lilah: Or Johnny Styles and Justin Bieber!

Stygian and Lilith both turn to stare at her.

Stygian and Lilith: What?

Lilah: Johnny Styles and Justin Bieber over in Japan. You watch it like all the time. It’s on that DVD you made that you play on the airplane. Justin Bieber is all in red and white, looking like a Power Rangers bad guy…

Sometimes you can see that moment when a gasket blows on a human being. You see them clench their fists, the veins bulge in their neck, and that on int heir forehead looks like it’s about to go. Know that look? Stygian has it now.

Stygian: That was Jushin Liger! Johnny Styles never had a match with Justin Beiber! Jushin Liger is a Japanese Puroresu legend, Justin Bieber is a gay Canadian pop star with bad hair! How do you make that mistake?!?!!?

Lilah: Mostly the hat.

Stygian: THE HAT? WHAT HAT?

At this point Lilith steps in and clamps her hand over her much taller husband’s mouth.

Lilith: Ok lover, she’s in Lilah Land. There’s no bringing her back. Don’t follow her.

Lilah: Lilah Land…

Lilah gets this goofy smile and vacant stare.

Lilith: You know that the unprotected mind cannot travel to Lilah Land without coming back corrupt from the pure insanity that exists there. Just let her go and get on with your point. Do you remember the point you were about to make?

Stygian nods.

Lilith: Then…as you were!

Stygian: I’m something of a historian of this sport. Anyone who talks with me knows that. And I’m starting to become aware of my place in this sport. I’m becoming aware of the place I am making for myself in the history of this business, and the place I will hold after I retire. I am starting to ingrain myself into the legends of this sport. I’m to the point now where I can say I will be remembered. But not it’s time to start laying down the foundations of how I want to be remembered. Let’s face it, I got into this sport late, and I’m gonna be gone quick. 10 years. If my career lasts 10 years I’ll be happy. If I have that much time to control how it is I am remembered, that will be fine. Because I’ve found out the secret…nobody counts your legacy in titles. Not really. Not one you’ve won a world title. After that it’s not gold which holds your measure…it’s bodies. Names. Who did you beat? It doesn’t even matter how! You can win a triple threat match and pin the other guy, but if your name is big enough, someone will count it as a win over you. Because they’re so desperate to have your name on their tally. Legendary matches over names. That’s how a legacy is made. Look at this company. Just look at it. I could become IWF World Heavyweight Champion at will. When the time comes and I’m tired of all these little games, when I’m sick of the Human Excrement Heels and Natural Flaw games, I’ll just come down to that ring, beat the hell out of whoever is there, and take the belt. End of story.

Stygian: But that’s a long way off. You see, I have an opportunity…how many people can say they’ve beaten the Holy Trinity of IWF? Until someone shows me the film otherwise, I’m gonna say ONE! Me. Next week, I get the chance to add Johnny Styles to that list. This week, Crimson Skull goes on that list. It means a lot to me, it really does. You see, these days I don’t get to go hunting much, and when I do, it’s not satisfying.

Stygian: Don’t tell me you don’t know about the hunt, Crim. You have to know the hunt. You once delighted in its thrill as I did. Like me, you were once a hungry young lion looking for that win that was going to put him on the map. You were searching out that prize kill that was going to solidify your status as a force to be reckoned with in this business. You knew what it was like to be relegated to the bottom of the card and looking up at those names, wanting to get in the ring and demolish one, in hopes that one day yor name would be the one at the top of the card. And eventually? Eventually it was, wasn’t it? And for a time that was fun. It was good to be the man on top. It was good to have your name on the world championship belt and coming out of everyone’s mouth as the man everyone wanted to fight. But after a while it happens to all of us. It happened to you, just as it has happened to me.

Stygian: You see Skull; I’m the man these days. I’m the best. I’m the best in the company, and I’m probably the best in the industry. Hell I’m the most sought after opponent in two companies and I haven’t been in one in over a year. I’ve got guys thinking about jumping ship all over Twitter because Corey Casey has promised them a shot at me. The whole world wants to come to IWF and take a shot at me. I sort of resigned myself to that fact. I wasn’t the predator anymore. I’d become the final boss of the wrestling world. Hell, Corey Casey’s practically turned the Black Dragon into a raid boss. LFG IWF: Stygian Run. Any hunting I got to do would be for a belt, a belt I don’t really want or need…A belt I went after because it meant I got the thrill of the chase again. But this? This is a rare opportunity. When I caught Johnny Styles in his dressing room an challenged him to the match, I thought that’d be just about my last hunt. The last time I chased down an opponent for the thrill of beating them. Because let’s face it, this thing Alex Remington is slowly trying to lure me in to? It’s not a hunt, it’s Europe in the 20th century: there’s too much firepower, proximity and history there not to have a war.

Stygian: But the legendary Crimson Skull followed by the Legendary Johnny Styles? Man, you used to give kids nightmares when you’d pop on the screen. You’d come on the TV, standing in some spooky field, some cemetery, wearing that mask, surrounded by smoke…you legitimately made my little brother and my little sister duck behind the couch like little British kids hiding from Daleks. King Crimson Skull of the Reaper’s House of Horrors. The monster that chased Johnny Styles all around the world. How many people have you broken? How many men have you disfigured? Straight out of Hell and into your living room. And now I get to get into the ring. I get to stand toe-to-toe with the nightmare. The man small children averted their eyes from. The monster I watched live on cable every week in high school, the man I marveled at from a dorm room in Colorado Springs. The man, the myth THE MONSTER. It’s one of the few times in a man’s life where he gets to live out one of his super hero fantasies. I always wanted to be able to tell my younger siblings to get out form behind the couch because I was going to get face-to-face with that monster. I was going to stand in front of him and save them from him. I should have, I consider it a missed opportunity. Because now, every child who’s ever hid from your music, every kid who averted their eyes as you walked down the ring…every wrestling fan who’s ever looked on in horror as you demolished their favorite performers…everyone who’s ever wished Superman would show up and defeat you? Now they get to see it. So many men are afraid of you. They think you’re insane. They think you’re crazy. They’re scared before they ever get in the ring with you. But not I. No. This is one of those moments I played out in my head a hundred times on my trampoline. If I ever got to be a wrestler, I would go toe-to-toe with the scariest motherfucker I’ve ever seen. I would lock it up with Crimson Skull. I never thought I’d get the chance. You vanished for 5 years. Even when you came back, it was for Johnny. I never thought I’d get that moment. But now I will. You and me. The hunt is on. And I hope it is just that. I hope Hostyle Jones does the smart thing and stays in the locker room. He has no place in this. He can’t stand up to the Star Destroyer, and he can’t slay a monster. This isn’t a job for a pipsqueak with a plastic belt dressed like an extra at a Gwar concert. This is a job…for Superman.

Stygian and the girls turn, walking back towards the stand and hopping off the dugout as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones   Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:16 am

The camera fades in upon a dark figure walking down a dark dirt road.  Behind him, we can vaguely see that this figure is dragging something, but as to what it might be we have no idea.
The figure continues down this dark road for some time, and we can see the silhouette of a house in the distance.  Eventually, the figure reaches its destination at this house.
As it walks upon the front deck to this house, a faint and lone pillar of moonlight shines over this house revealing it to be in very poor condition.  The unidentified figure walks into this beam of moonlight and when it’s face is in the direct moonlight, the video frame freezes and reveals to us that the figure is indeed Crimson Skull, only this time he is wearing his old mask.
He opens the door to this ransacked building and returns to what he has been dragging along.  As it comes through the moonlight as well, it reveals to us that it is a college-aged man, beaten and bloodied.
The camera view switches as soon as they enter the building.  Skull closes the door and flips on a light.  The light reveals this building to be very cluttered and very dirty.  There is a table in the far room, it seems that is where Skull is taking this young man to.  
He picks up the young man and throws him down upon this table.  The jarring from hitting the table apparently wakes up the young man, as he has begun to groan and stir about.  
Skull walks away for a moment before returning with a piece of cloth.  He forces the young man’s mouth open and inserts the cloth as a gag.  He goes on about binding this man to the table by chaining his limbs to it.  Skull reveals a knife and cuts a slit down the length of this man’s shirt.  The man is still groggily trying to regain himself, the unconsciousness is very slowly wearing off, but his eyes still haven’t opened.
Skull walks away from the camera once more, but this time returns with a fire poker that glows orange at the tip.  He slowly places the tip against the rib cage of this young man.  The young man is immediately awake and his muffled screams of agony are barely muted by his gag.  Skull smirks as he lays the fire-poker on a small surgical table next to him.  He leans over close to the young man.

Skull:  Here’s the deal.  You scream when I remove this cloth, then I will put it back in and sear your flesh tenfold.  If I remove this cloth and you don’t scream then things will go a lot easier.  I have questions that need answering, and I believe you can help me.

The young man nods.  Skull removes the gag.

Now, I care not what your name is.  I care not where you are from.  All I require is for you to answer my questions, and only the questions that I ask you.  If you do not willingly answer them, then I have a few instruments here that shall aid me in getting the truth out of you.

Skull turns to the surgical table and removes the drape that is covering it.  The young man’s color disappears from his face.

I believe you should know why you are here.  If you do not, I shall inform you.  I saw you leaving my home.  One of two things has happened here.  One, you might have saw all those “No Trespassing” signs on your way across my property and just ignored them as you might be a fan trying to catch a glimpse of the one and only Crimson Skull.  Or two, you were leaving my home when I saw you and the reason that you were ever in my home is something that you will pay dearly for.

The young man again loses color in his face and he swallows the knot that has been building in the back of his throat.

Please, dude.  I had no idea.  We met in town, she didn’t—

DID I TELL YOU TO SPEAK?!

Skull slams his hand down upon the table the young man is chained to, interrupting him with his anger.  The young man answers by shaking his head “no”.  Skull centers himself.

Now, I care not why you were there, what brought you there, or who you came with.  I am an intelligent man, and I need no explanation for that.  The only thing that matters is that you were foolish enough to take part in this carnal sin that you have committed.  And for what you have done to me, and my family, you shall pay.

The young man has begun to shake nervously.  Skull reaches over to the table and takes away a steel meat cleaver.  He examines it in his hand in the air, giving the young man a chance to see it as well.

You apparently were the last person to see my wife.  It has been a week, to my knowledge since you were in my home with her.  This makes you the last person to have seen her.  Tell me, what is her location?

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I…..I don’t know.   Please, don’t-

Wrong.

Skull calmly cuts the man off, verbally before slamming the cleaver down upon the young man’s hand.  He howls in pain as Skull pulls the cleaver up yet again and slams it once more on his hand.  This last time a sickening crunch is heard.  The young man continues to wail in pain.

Now, now.  You can’t answer my questions while acting like that.  Calm yourself, and try again.  If she didn’t tell you exactly where she was going, just tell me exactly what she had said.

The young man is still sobbing in pain and cannot form a intelligible sentence.  

Time’s up.

Skull moves to his left hand.  This time he puts more force behind the first swing.  He isn’t satisfied with the second slam of the cleaver.  Nor is he satisfied with the third.  He cleaves the young man’s hand four times.  Each time he cleaves it, the young man howls in pain each time more desperate for a break than the last.  Skull stares at him blank of any expression and any emotion as this is going on.

I don’t have much patience as you can tell.  So, it would be best for you to try and center yourself here and answer my questions.  Because if you do not, I’m moving to your lower extremities,  and that includes your more personal possessions in this life.

The young man apparently is dulled by the endorphins released from the bones breaking, or his fear of losing something more valuable to him forces him to center himself.  He sniffs a few times before nodding to Skull.

She….She only said she wasn’t going to be here anymore.  She was going somewhere very far from you.  Some-somewhere you couldn’t f-f-f-find her.  That’s all I know, honest.  Please, just let me go, you’ll never have to hear from me again.

Oh don’t worry, I’ll never hear from you again.  Trust me on that.  And I thank you, I can see the honesty in your eyes.  For that, I give you a lesser punishment than what I had planned on.

Skull reinserts the cloth to gag the young man again.  Skull walks off camera and returns with a yellow bottle.  His hand covers most of the cover, the only word that can be seen is “fluid”.  Skull pours almost the entire bottle on the crotch of this young man.  Skull reaches into the young man’s pocket and removes a pack of cigarettes as well as a lighter.  Skull lights a cigarette for himself and takes his time enjoying it filling his lungs.  
The young man apparently has caught onto what is about to happen as he is crying hysterically, tears rolling down his cheeks.  Skull notices this and makes a sad face at the young man before laughing madly.  
Skull takes his foot and kicks the brakes off of this table and begins rolling the young man out of the room and eventually out the back way of this house.   Skull slowly walks the table away from the house and into the middle of a field.  Fog is rising from the ground in this field, and smoke is billowing up from the cigarette that Skull is smoking.  Skull gets to where he has intended and locks the brakes to the table once more.  
He takes one final puff of the cigarette before flicking the cigarette towards the young man.  It lands directly on the crotch of the young man, which engulfs in flames automatically.  The young man’s screams of pain can barely be heard through the gag, he is frantically jerking and twitching trying to free himself, but cannot.  Skull’s laughter echoes throughout this field of misfortune.  He slowly raises his hands over his head and looks to the sky, which thunders loudly.  A lone lightning bolt splinters across the sky and staggers its way towards the earth and strikes the young man lying on the table in the middle of this field.

Skull jerks awake, pouring in sweat.

Amber:  What’s wrong, babe?

She sits up in bed along with Skull, placing a comforting hand on his massive, bare shoulders.

Skull:  Just a bad dream.  I’m fine.

Another one?

It is a nightly occurrence.  I’ve grown used to it.

Maybe you should go to a sleep clinic.  Get some medicine to help you sleep?

So then I will be dosed to stay asleep throughout all of my horrible dreams, never escaping them until I sleep for 9-10 hours?  I don’t think so.  At least this way, I can wake up when I’ve had enough.  I’ll be fine.

Skull pulls the covers back and starts to get out of the bed.

Where you going?

To walk this off.  I’ll be back shortly.

He pulls a shirt on and walks through the dark house.  He maneuvers around in complete darkness for a moment before entering the den, which the lights outside are pouring in.  Moonlight stretches across the floor, street lights dance on the walls as one is flickering off and on.  
Skull walks to the window and peers outside for moment. The light flickering on his face, it stays on for an extended time and Skull’s expression changes to a look of horror.  The camera pans over Skull’s shoulder and we see the figure of a raven-haired women in a long black dress.  The light flickers off and then on again, and she is gone.  
Skull rubs his eyes and blinks a few times before dismissing what he has just seen and turns away from the window.  He walks over to the sofa, sits down and turns on the TV, he messes with the DVR until he finds what he is looking for, Stygian’s latest promo.  
He watches the entire thing and presses pause at the end.  

Stygian.  There are many things that I could say to you.  But the most important of all, is thank you.
Thank you for being one of the very few that have shown me respect since I have returned to the ring.  Throughout my entire career, I’ve dealt with the disrespectful rogues in this business, the non-believers, the prudes who refuse to understand Crimson Skull.  It is something that I have grown used to, something that doesn’t affect me in the slightest.  
I am however, not used to someone showing me complete respect in everything that they say.  And for that I cannot tell you enough how much it is appreciated.
I’m surprised that you’ve not been informed yet, but whenever I negotiated the end of my contract I gave a few options as to who I wanted my very last opponent to be.  At the time, I was going to be facing Johnny Styles at Ragnarok and I would have all the way until From the Ashes to decided who my last opponent was.  At Heroes Also Die, I had spoken interest in facing Robbie Hart.  But at From the Ashes, I had mentioned facing the very best in this business today, you.  
The timing just wasn’t right and the board of directors wouldn’t take no for an answer to anything but Johnny Styles being my final match.  So now, we find ourselves facing off against each other anyways.  Sadly, it isn’t on the stage of a grand pay per view, but at least it is to close off a Battle Grounds in the main event.
I agree with you on many things throughout your promo, Stygian.  Mainly, on your opinion of Hostyle Jones being in this match.
I’m not much of a braggart, but I am known to state the facts.  I have created a legacy with my career.  Few men will accomplish what I have in this business.  Granted there will be a few to surpass what I have done, but the majority will not even come close.
There is a reason that the match between Johnny Styles and myself is being coined as the “Greatest of All Time” match.  We are the two very best of our generation.  Most in this business today accept that, and most in this business understand that.  John and myself are passing the torch after our final contest, but there are going to be those selfish and self-centered fools in this new generation that believe that we have no place on this Pay per View card, because “we’ve had our time”.  
Selfish fools like Hostyle Jones.  Of course, if Hostyle Jones even airs a promo, he’s going to rebuttal my claims of his selfishness.  But he knows deep down inside that I am right.  
Hostyle, the last time we fought, you refused to admit that I was original in anything that I did.  You tried to act like I was nothing near the sociopath that you are.  You tried to act like I was copying you in this federation.  How ignorant can one be?  Do you really believe that no one out there is going to realize that I was out there taking my first bumps when you were taking your first steps?
You’re an idiot, Hostyle.  I lost all respect that I might have had for you the last time we met.  Granted, you won the contest.  But the Crimson Skull you fought months ago, I wouldn’t even consider it a win.  
There’s a point in every wrestler’s career where he doubts himself and he doubts his abilities.  I was at that breaking point months ago, and it was then that I decided I needed to retire.  The Crimson Skull that you are going to see this week on Battlegrounds is going to be a completely different entity all together.  
I’m on my way out, and I’m not holding anything back any more.  Before, I paced myself to my limits, because I thought I’d be going on for a few more years.  But now, I’ve got a few weeks left before my retirement, so I know exactly how far I can push myself to get what needs to be done, done.  
And humbling a ignorant prick like yourself is going to be no problem.
I’ve fought countless men like you Hostyle Jones, you think that the world owes you something.  You think that you’re the greatest thing that has ever graced the ropes.  When in fact, you’re nowhere close.
Yes, I may lay claim to being one of the best of all time,  but I do not single myself out in that area.  And I was not the first to call myself that.  I waited for years before I accepted that society, as well as my fellow wrestlers consider me to be one of the best of all time.
You’re the mid-card champion, and you’re proud.  I was proud the first time that I won a mid-card championship as well.  But it wasn’t enough for me.  I didn’t stop until I was at the very top of the mountain, time after time again.  I didn’t lie when I said that I’ve held more world titles that you’ve had birthdays, but when it all comes down to it, it’s not about titles.  
A man can hold 100s of titles, and still just be a good wrestler.  What distinguishes you as good from legendary are the moments that you have inside this ring.  Hostyle, at this point you’re a mediocre wrestler.  You’re good right now, you weren’t that great before, and you’ve not had long enough of a career to decide anything.  
You tried your best to make yourself feel superior to me the last time we met, you were unsuccessful in that, but you were successful in your victory over me.  This time, the tale will not ring as true.  Because now, you face the Crimson Skull that they call the legend.  You face the Crimson Skull that they call the future hall of famer.  You face the Crimson Skull that is everything that you will never be referred to.  
I can understand your jealousy, and your drive to make yourself seem superior to others.  Maybe you didn’t get enough attention as a child, or maybe you were the victim of school bullying, if the latter is the case then it would make sense for hiding behind all of the face paint.
Before you even mention it, I did used to wear a mask.  But the mask wasn’t something to hide behind.  The mask was the symbol of fear that struck into the hearts of each and every opponent that I have ever faced.  I didn’t use the mask to be different, to stand out from the rest and gain attention.  
I used it to leave my opponents wondering whether I was a man or a monster behind the mask.  It wasn’t a gimmick or a part of a costume, it was part of my way of life.  
The major difference between us Hostyle is that you’re going to be remembered for a while.  The things you’ve accomplished in the ring are going to be talked about for a while after you’re gone.  Maybe even a few years.  But the thing that I’ve accomplished will last a lifetime.  My career is legendary, no matter if you admit to it or not, you know it to be true.  
Stygian was right, you have no place in this match whatsoever.  If you had any decency, you would ask to be removed from the card so that the world can see a match that they truly deserve to see.  Not to have it tainted by your presence.  
What possible place do you think you deserve standing beside an already established legend in this business and a future legend?  Yes, you’re the mid-card champion.

Skull slowly claps his hands to show his sarcasm.

If that’s the only reason that you’re in this match then whoever added you into this match last-minute is a fool.  It has the potential to ruin what could truly be a legendary and historical match.  
But, Stygian and I can even this match out very quickly if we would like.  Seeing as we both have distaste for you being a part of this match, then perhaps both of us shall target you early on to eliminate the distraction and any disappointment from this match all together.

Skull powers off the TV and moves to the window yet again.  The light is still flickering.

Every day I am haunted by the horrors of my past.  There are things that I have intentionally forgotten in hopes that I will someday lead a normal life.  I have already attempted to start this so-called normal life.  
And with this normal life, I’m going to be reminded every day for the rest of my life for the sins and unimaginable things that I have committed in my past.  Every day, I get letters, phone calls, emails about someone wanting to do a film based upon my past.  For what they know, it is all a work of fiction for the publicity of my wrestling career.  
I decline these offers daily, because I know the star power that I hold in my hands.  And by that I mean that I do have a huge fan following.  I inspire people, some for all the right reasons, and some for all the wrong reasons.  If some of my darker secrets were revealed or played out on film, I am afraid the inspirations that it invoked would be horrifying.  
So now, I only hope to lead a simple and peaceful life for the rest of my years.  If I return to the ring for sporadic appearances, then so be it.  But the world will never again see the Crimson King in full capacity after From the Ashes.  That I can promise you.

Skull turns from the window and takes a long look into the bedroom where Amber still sleeps.  He turns back to face the window again.  

Don’t worry Stygian, I’m not going to waste this time to only talk about Hostyle Jones.  
In a way I regret this match happening right now.  You are completely right when you say you are the best in the industry today, that is without a doubt.  I only wish that you could face me when I was in my prime.  Even 5 years ago.  Then, you would have been given a complete test of your abilities.  
The only thing that would make this better, would be if I were in my physical prime and we could go toe to toe for a World Title.  
You believe that you already have this match won, which is admirable and understandable.  But do not count me out just yet, I may just pull out something  unexpected on you, my friend.
Win, lose, or draw at the end of this match I will show you my respect for you.  You believe that you’ve only got another 10 years left, but I do believe with good fortune and no sever injury you could actually go another 20 years.
I know how painful it is for giants such as ourselves to go on past a certain point, even we have our physical limits.
I could go on for hours praising your accomplishments and your well-mannered respect for the generation of the past.  But, I know that’s not what you want.
You spoke of the hunt, I know it well just as you do.  You don’t want me to be respectful all the way through this, you want to face the Crimson Skull that struck fear into the souls of your siblings that sent the scampering into your parents’ bed at night.  
You had one flaw with all of your statements.  You said that I “used” to strike fear in the hearts of my opponents, and I “used” to scare the fans and viewers alike.  
Tell me when that ever changed.
Granted, I have become soft in these latter years of my career.  But you all know that I can revert back to that at any time.  At one time, I had to keep topping my last big and bad and scary deed just to keep proving to the world I was a force to be reckoned with and that all needed to heed my warning of Fear the Reaper.  
Now, it isn’t necessary at all for me to do that.  I’m at the point in my career where everyone knows exactly what I am capable of.  Will you get the more docile Crimson Skull that is just there to perform, or will you get the Crimson Devil inside that ring?  Who knows, its all part of the fear of not knowing.
No one knows exactly how they’re going to die, and many fear it.  It’s that same fear that I strike into the minds of anyone that I come into contact with.

There’s a song that comes to mind “I’m not as good as I once was, but I’m as good once as I ever was.”  And it comes to mind for the sole reason that just because this isn’t From the Ashes or some big Pay Per View event doesn’t mean that I’m not going to bring my very best to that ring and showcase it against the best that the wrestling world has to offer for this generation.  To me, this is the battle of the Past and the Future.  
One thing that irritates me the most would have to be these “used to be” comments people have been making about how I “used to be” the scariest being to enter the ring.  
What has changed?  
The ignorance of throwing caution to the wind, saying that all these things about me in a past tense sort of way is a big mistake.  Go back and watch some of my classic matches, go back and watch how many careers I have ended.
I’ve crippled more people than polio, and ended more careers than Vince Russo.  
Stygian, you mentioned that you’ve figured out that its not about how many titles you’ve won, its about who you’ve beaten, its about the body count.  You’re absolutely right.
Now you tell me, who on Earth has a higher body count than I do?  It’s certainly not IWF’s resident evil, Death Angel, I can tell you that.
People think that if they can forget about it, or ignore it then their fears will go away.  This isn’t some Freddy Krueger movie, and that isn’t the way you’re going to get rid of this Boogeyman.  
I’m not some evil that stages a death, only to return a few months later trying to resurrect my career because the world has forgotten about me.  
I am the One, True Evil.  I am the Devil in the Flesh.  My evil and reign of terror isn’t residual, it is for all eternity and it will never be forgotten.
The world knows that I could go out there and run the game once more, being the top man in the sport.  The world knows that I could go out there and win yet another world title, just to prove a point that I’ve still got it.  But I won’t.  I know when my time has passed, and I know in my heart that there is nothing left for me to prove.  
There is only one thing left for me to do, and that is to go out there and give the fans exactly what they want from me.  To face their top guy in the industry today, and to face my lifelong rival to determine who truly is the greatest of all time.  
So Stygian, are you ready?
Can you feel the chills running down your spine, not chills of fear, but chills of anticipation because you know what’s coming next?  
You know every word of what is to come next in your heart, because you’ve recited it in those backyard wrestling matches on your trampoline, you admitted it yourself.  But in all those pretend matches, what was the outcome?  
Did you always beat me in your fantasy world?  Maybe you too went to Lilah Land a few times in your life, or maybe you’re right.  
We can’t predict a winner, this contest is going to be a very close one, and it is going to be one of the greatest matches of all time.  In my heart, I already know that it will be one of the greatest matches of my career.  
In my time, I was the giant that everyone was compared to.  I was the measuring stick for each federation.  Any time someone new and promising came into the federation, they came in barking that they could beat Crimson Skull, that they would be the new Crimson King.  But each time they stepped up, I set them back down into reality.  Now, you’ve taken that spot from me and filled my shoes.  You’ve became that measuring stick for the world today.  
So now, it’s time to see if the wrestling world’s future can measure up to its past.

Skull turns to look at the camera and smiles.  Somehow he knows that Stygian is going to recite this very next line along with him whenever he sees this.

So when all is said and done and the smoke has finally cleared, who will be left standing?  You will have danced with the devil himself, stood toe to toe and stared into the eyes of Death.  The gates of hell have opened and the hounds of hell are on the trail of your eternal soul.  Will you be able to defend it?  Or will you just be another addition to the body bag statistic that has made my career what it is?
Maybe the world has tried to forget it, maybe the world has tried to ignore it.  But we’re going to give the world a reason to Fear the Reaper once more.  And Stygian, the only thing you’re going to be left to do is to Remember the Reaper.

Skull turns away from the window and walks back through the house, the camera fades on him closing Amber’s bedroom door.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones   Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:31 pm

THIS IS A JOB FOR KRYTONITE

=OFF CAMERA=

I sat down in the computer chair as I put the headphones on and looked around the broadcast studio. Suddenly I was in tune not only to Rick Randel’s voice in the room, but across the airwaves as well…

Rick Randel - Right now I’m sitting here with the IWF High Impact Champion, Hostyle Jones. This is Rick Randel over here on Body Slam radio, giving the most exclusive interviews with all your favorite athletes in the world of wrestling. Hostyle, now that your plugged in an on the air, how are you, brother?

Hostyle Jones - I’m good, Rick… Real good. Looking forward to the future.

Rick Randel smirked as he nodded his head and looked up at me…

Rick Randel - I bet you are? I know you’re defiantly looking forward to the main event at Battlegrounds. This week you get a chance to stand amongst legends, and show the wrestling world what you are made of. Stygian is an Icon in the IWF and I think it would be great to see you mix it up with him. How do you feel about getting in the ring with the Star Destroyer himself, along with Crimson Skull?

Hostyle Jones - I’ve been in the ring with both men before. I have faced Crimson Skull, in which I hold a victory over, and I have stood at the same ring post as Stygian when we tagged together during my race to the High Impact Championship. With that said, I am aware of what both men have to offer. I am looking forward to this. As for standing amongst legends. Let’s not forget about the people I have faced in the past, and even more recently. From SBK to Chad Mason, and from Robbie Hart to Syco Angel. I have scrapped with legends in the past. This week will be no different. There is no nervous factor.

Rick Randel - This is true. Nobody can argue with the names that you have squared up against in the IWF arena.

I looked around the studio for a moment, looking through the glass at the radio station personnel that were watching from the other side. Then I looked back at Rick Randel as he began to fire another question at me through the airwaves.

Rick Randel - As for From The Ashes, there is a lot of talk about the matches that are considered for the card. When it comes to you, however, there has still been no announcement or no speculation as to who you could be fighting at IWF’s grand stage? Do you have any ideas or thoughts on who you could be facing this month?

Hostyle Jones - To be honest, I really don’t know who they would put against me at this point, but you can guarantee that Hostyle Jones will be on the From The Ashes card. Originally, I had laid down a challenge to Chuck Matthews, because even though he has since retired from the wrestling game, he is still undefeated at the grand stage of events. I would have liked to be the one to end his streak. With that said, the offer is still on the table Chuck, if your listening! You can take it or leave it, but I’m still waiting for a response.

Rick Randel - Now, sorry to jump back and forth, but I was just thinking about the comments that Stygian had made about you recently. It’s almost as if he was denying your achievements and saying that no matter what, you are the failure…

I had no choice but to cut Rick Randel off…

Hostyle Jones - I’m going to give Stygian the benefit of the doubt and say that the big, anorexic beast must have been drunk or high prior to making them comments. Do not let the fresh face of Hostyle Jones fool you Stygian. The reason I have not beaten some of the names that you have beaten is simply because they fail to wrestle in the organization at this time. If they did, you can bet your bottom dollar you wouldn’t have shit to say about your victories over whoever, because I would have them too. I heard all your comments, and I think you’re being foolish, and you’re not giving me the credit I deserve. As for your Robbie Hart comment? I haven’t ‘held that against you’ until now. First off let’s explain…

Rick Randel smirked as he knew this was going to a highlight of the radio broadcast. He also knew this would bring more heat to the main event at Battlegrounds this week.

Hostyle Jones - Beat Robbie Hart after the third time? You really must have been drunk?

Hostyle Jones - First off when it comes to singles and tag team competition against Robbie Hart, combined- I only have one loss over him. I was successful my second time around. I guess you could say I hold the best over Robbie, but that’s neither here nor there. You count like a five year old. So let me alter your thoughts that you had previously said, and correct you like your mother would. Stygian, I have lost to Robbie once, and I have beaten him all the other times. You have not beaten him, and as much as you could be fighting for a World Championship, you’re not. Robbie Hart is! With that, this week at Battlegrounds, I’m going to show you that to doubt me is not the smartest of ideas. Just wait for it!

Rick Randel looked up at me for a moment, and I could tell that he was ready to fire another question at me, and from the look on his face, I could tell it was on the same topic… Stygian…

Rick Randel - How about his comments about the Human Highlight Reels? He talks about you failure? We know most recently there was a behind the scenes altercation between you and your young warrior of HHR Kit O Conner? Can you explain this and tell us how you feel? With that said, does Stygians claim of HHR being a failure when it comes to the Natural Law, hold any relevance?

Hostyle Jones - Relevance? No!

Hostyle Jones - What Stygian fails to realize is since HHR Rosalie Knight has excelled. I have conquered the High Impact division. Steel Angel has held the IWF Championship. Shit, the list goes on. I’m a man to base my ‘assumptions’ on statistics unlike Stygian, Rick! Right now, the Highlight Reels have more wins over the Natural Law! At From The Ashes, Robbie Hart will be the new IWF Champion. That would mean that we have shit locked down in the IWF. What great claims have you had as of late Stygian? Besides ending Corey Casey’s career- who’s prime was relevant three years ago? Stygian, I surround myself with winners. Your only company is two ugly ass females. You say you have no friends in this business. You can be a loner if you want. I used to be a loner, but as you make it to the top- you make a lot of friends and a lot of enemies. You’re name might hold weight as the Star Destroyer, but my name in the IWF as of late has held weight in all aspects!

Hostyle Jones - As for the confrontation with Kit O Connor, I will not lie- Kit O Connor came to me, and I seen his desire to be something here in the IWF! I gave him a chance and he dropped the fucking ball. Then he has the nerve after suffering his first loss to not show up! Bad move on my part, and when confronted on the situation, he blew the whole thing out of proportion. If this is what Stygian means by an HHR failure, then he would be correct, but let’s look at the success some more. Look at the careers revamped through joining HHR! Rosalie Knight- Steel Angel- Ryan Apollos! All of them were reinvented and more notices since joining HHR, so the last thing I will say about Stygian on this broadcast, I say with respect. Shut your cock sucker up, and get ready for a fight this week. Don’t sell me short, because you will be the next in the line of fire!

Rick Randel - Alright, first we’re going to play seven questions with Hostyle Jones, and then we’re going to open the phone lines for some questions from our listeners. The way this seven questions game is going to work is, I’m going to fire out a word, and you’re going to answer in a few words what it means to you? Keep in mind these are not going to be of any relevance to the IWF unless your answer has something to do with what the word reminds you of in the organization. This is simply to pick your mind and see what you think of…

Rick Randel nods at me as I look up…

Rick Randel - Ok, midgets…

Hostyle Jones - Muffins the Midget…

Rick Randel - I had a feeling that would be your answer.

Hostyle Jones - I only got a blowjob from her one time. Let it rest!

Rick Randel - Olympics

I thought about it for a moment, I know Rick Randel said to only answer in a few words, but I only knew of one thing from hearing the radio the past few days and I couldn’t sum it up with just a few words, so I just let it out…

Hostyle Jones - I don’t really have much to say about that Rick, but if I had to say something on the word- I would have to say that I just heard Usain Bolt is the name dubbed to the newest strain of medicinal marijuana!

Rick Randel looked at me as if he wanted to steer away from this topic being talked about on a wrestling radio show, but I waved my hand, giving him a signal as if to speak on it…

Rick Randel - Well, we know that Usain Bolt is dubbed the fasted man in the world, so you could only imagine what this ‘strain’ would be capable of, even though it has no relevance to making you fast…

Rick Randel shrugged at me as he shot another question out onto the airwaves…

Rick Randel - Fashion?

Hostyle Jones - Materialistic…

Rick Randel - Music?

Hostyle Jones - Motivation…

Rick Randel - I find that a lot of people say that?

Hostyle Jones - Well think about it. Music can put you a mood. Music can actually put you in a number of different moods…

Rick Randel - Very True, government?

Hostyle Jones - Manipulative!!

Rick Randel smiled at my answer as if he had felt the same way I did? I was a rebel, I hate a controlled force…

Rick Randel - Success?

Hostyle Jones - Hard work, and dedication…

Rick Randel - Ok, last one, Hostyle. Superman??

I thought for a moment, and smirked as I said exactly what I wanted to say…

Hostyle Jones - Not Stygian!

Rick Randel - Nice one, I liked that!

Rick Randel gave me a thumbs up as if I was trying to hype up the match. I rolled my eyes, because I don’t promote. I was just stating the obvious. There is no gimmicks with me…

Rick Randel - Well, now we’re going to open up the phones and get a few questions from our viewers. We’re going to take our first caller, which is Stan Hensing from Ohio. Stan you’re on the air. It’s time to pick the brain of the IWF High Impact Champion. Are you there?

Rick and I both listened for a moment as another voice came through the headset…

Stan - Yes, I’m here.

Rick Randel - Stan, how are you doing?

Hostyle Jones - Stan, whats up? What’s your question, man?

Stan - Ok, I’ve been a Hostyle Jones fan since the days of the WWX. I’m starting to notice a change in your antics. It seems like you’ve calmed yourself down with your recent success, do you feel the same way?

Hostyle Jones - Ahh, as I have said before, you grow as an individual. I am still off the wall and a hot head, but as of right now, I’m climbing up the ladder here in the IWF! With that I have no need for the antics at this time. I just need to prove the competition wrong. Don’t get things confused Stan, I am who I am, and I’m sure my WWX antics gave you a reason to love Hostyle Jones, all that is not gone. In this business there comes a time to take things a little more serious, and at this point in my career it is that time. I’m still that sick sinister son of a bitch that you grew to favor in the WWX. I would just say I’m playing things a little more wise for the time being.

Stan - That’s good, because I couldn’t think of any other wrestler to smack around their competition with a real life severed hand.

Rick Randel chimed in…

Rick Randel - That things got to be disgusting by the way?

I smirked an gave of a chuckle…

Hostyle Jones - Yeah, the Hand Of God is beginning to have a foul and decomposing smell to it. Each time I find a chance to use it and I pick it up. It feels more brittle. Rest assured I will use that thing until the day I can not use it anymore. Who knows, you might get lucky and see it this week, Stan?

Rick Randel - Ok, well thanks for calling in Stan. It’s time to send over our next listener. Calling in from Chicago, we have Rachael. How are you doing tonight, Rachael?

Rachael - Hello fellas’…

Hostyle Jones - How are you doing Rachael? So, you’re from Chicago- huh?

Rachael - Yes, Born and raised…

Hostyle Jones - Do you ever see Chuck Matthews out and about?

Rachael - Sometimes, he’s always around. Chicago loves Chuck!

Hostyle Jones - Well, next time you see Chuckles out and about, let him know that you spoke to Hostyle Jones and I’m looking for him Twisted Evil

Rachael - I’ll be sure to do that if I run into him.

Rick Randel - Alright, what’s the question you have for the High Impact Champion, Rachael?

Rachael gasps in the phone for a moment…

Rachael - I wanted to know if Hostyle Jones would be interested in helping me conceive a baby? Shocked

Rick Randle looked at me in a cross between confusion and shock. He almost couldn’t talk, but I knew exactly what to do. As I snapped my fingers rhytematically by the headphones, you could hear the delay of the finger snaps faintly over the radio. I began to sing a jingle in hopes of stopping the dead silence…

Hostyle Jones - The freaks come out at night, the freaks come out at night!

There was a small chuckle coming from both ends. Then Rick Randel spoke up…

Rick Randel - Is that really what you wanted to ask?

Dead silence…

Hostyle Jones - How old are you Rachael?

Rachael - twenty four.

Rick looked at me with disappointment. He was baffled that I could even be considering this…

Hostyle Jones - So, what do you look like, Rachael?

Rick Randel interrupted…

Rick Randel - What is this the Howard Stern Sh--

Rachael interrupted…

Rachael - Well I’m 5’5, I have red hair and green eyes…

Hostyle Jones - Big breasts?

Rachael - They hurt my back…

Hostyle Jones - Not fat right?

Rachael - Actually quite slim for the size…

Hostyle Jones - You sound like Ruby Winters, and everyone in the IWF locker room knows how much I want to motorboat Ruby!!

Rick Randel looked at me and held his hand up as he spoke over the radio…

Rick Randel - I’m going to suggest something. Rachael, you stay on the line, and after we conclude the broadcast, I’ll bring you back on and if Hostyle would like, the two of you can continue this conversation. Would that be okay?

Dead Silence Again…

Rachael - Of course it would…

Rick Randel - Is that alright with you Hostyle?

Hostyle Jones - That’s fine with me.

Rick Randel - Alright, with that said- let’s get with our next caller. We got Bruce Parker on the line from Battlecreek, Michigan… Bruce?

Bruce - Hostyle, what’s up man…

Hostyle Jones - Nothing much Bruce?

Bruce - You kick ass dude!!

Hostyle Jones - Thank you, Bruce!

Bruce - You’re the man!

I looked at Rick Randel with a stink face. This guy seemed like a die hard steroid freak who idolized me? Maybe I was just looking too far into things. After my short pause, Rick chimed in…

Rick Randel - So, what’s your question, Bruce?

Bruce - First, let me just say… I love it when you go ape shit Hostyle! I fucking love it, dude?

Rick Randel - Umm, is there a question you would like to ask?

Bruce - Yea, I want to know what Hostyle thinks of Hijynx, man?

I thought for a moment?

Hostyle Jones - It’s kind of funny? It’s something I watch. I remember when I used to do my own weekly show in the WWX. The weekly rundown of all the wrestlers. Exposing their flaws, and putting people in the hot seat. The list goes on! Jynx is an entertaining individual, one who I have been in the ring against. I still wouldn’t say is as twisted as me when my mind is at work, but I would like to be part of Hijynx segment actually to elaborate on your question. Not that I’m one to be in the limelight? I just feel it would be an entertaining segment to say the least. How about you? What do you think of Hijynx, Bruce?

Bruce - Oh, I fucking love it, man! As for you match this week. Good luck, I know your going to do great, dude. Hostyle- I worship the ground you walk on, brother!

Hostyle Jones - Bruce, you’re scaring me!

Rick Randel chuckled…

Rick Randel - You have some unusual fans, Hostyle. Now, thank you for your question, Bruce. You have a good night. Let’s take our next caller. Mike Alite from New Jersey!

Rick Randel - Talk to us, Mike…

Mike - Yeah, my question concerns your career, and your current status as the High Impact Champion. How long do you see yourself holding the belt? Do you believe that there is more out there for you, or are you conent right now?

Hostyle Jones - You sound like a reporter of a journalist, Mike?

Mike - I am.

Hostyle Jones - I’m usually good at figuring people out, via occupation or whatever…

Hostyle Jones - I’m actually content to tell the truth. I don’t have to find success by taking a higher title at this point. If the opportunity presents itself, you bet your ass I’ll take it, but as of now- I’m going a good job at leaving my mark on the IWF. When I first debuted at Bloody Sunday I was not well known to most IWF viewers. I went from having a First Blood match with Sean Libby, to headlining events and capturing titles. My record proves a lot as I have only lost twice in the IWF! Success is not a worry for me. I’m not worried about getting the hype that I deserve. I don’t need hype to do what I do. The matches and obstacles that I endure through my time in the IWF will pave the way for me. As for how long I plan on keeping the High Impact Championship? Nobody keeps the title forever. I’m going to keep it as long I can! Right now I will admit, I don’t really see too many threats that can take the belt from my shoulder. If one comes along and he does, then he was the better man on ‘that night’! Losing the title would only make me dig deeper at this point, because if there is one thing that wrestling world knows about me, its that I fear no man- fear no challenge. I live by the motto that every man bleeds like I bleed, and with that I shall fear no man!

Rick Randel - That was deep.

Hostyle Jones - That was- the truth!

Rick Randel - Alright, we’re going to move onto our final caller of the night. The caller wished to remain unknown…

I looked at Rick Randel in confusion for a moment. Rick looked back at me with the expression telling me that even he had no clue as to what was going on…

Rick Randel - Caller, you’re on the air!

Nothing was heard for a moment, and then I heard a faint both heavy breathing into the phone. I looked at Rick Randel as he looked at me like he didn’t know what the hell was going on. I was beginning to have a good idea on my recent happenings, though. From what it seemed is Chalida might have survived the crash and is trying to fuck with my head to knock me off of my game? The breathing stopped for a short moment. This was when I decided to talk…

Hostyle Jones - What do you have to say to me?

DEAD SILENCE…

The replay came from a voice scramble to disguise the voice…

Unknown - Karma is a bitch!

I could not be sure if that was Chalida for sure, because of the distortion- but I still had to wonder. Shortly after the voice said this you heard a click across the line from them disconnecting by hanging up the line. I stood up from the chair as Rick Randel did not know what to make of the situation.

Rick Randel - Would you care to share this with our listeners?

I sat back down in the seat…

Hostyle Jones - Really, there is nothing to mention. Nothing of any importance for the time being.

Rick Randel - I don’t know, this sounded serious?

Hostyle Jones - I assure you it’s nothing…

Rick Randel paused in deep thought for a moment before he began to conclude the broadcast…

Rick Randel - Alright then, Hostyle.

Rick Randel - We’re closing out this broadcast, and it defiantly was a unique on as we got a chance to hear from the IWF High Impact Champion, Hostyle Jones. This is the place to be for all your exclusive interviews, news, happenings and more. It’s been fun, Hostyle. Is there anything that you would like to say in closing out?

Hostyle Jones - Not really, Rick. If anything it would be for them not to forget to tune into Battlegrounds this week.

Rick Randel - Well, I know I for one will be watching! This is going to be a clash of the titans. That’s all the time we have for Body Slam Radio. Tomorrow night we will be joined by the IWF’s newcomer Dax Dillinger who has been out on injury since his match at Heroes Also Die. This is Rick Randel saying good night to all you wrestling fans out there…

= SHOOT =

Let’s talk about entertainment value for a moment…

Battlegrounds Main Event- Crimson Skull, Stygian, and Hostyle Jones in a triple threat match!

This is the shit that excellence is made of. This week I won’t have any need to slander my opponents, because they are both of value to me…

Wait, who the fuck am I kidding?

I’m going to slander the hell out of em’ anyway!

When it comes to this main event make no mistake about it. It’s a put up or shut up type of deal. I plan to be the best in this business at what I do, and that’s a combination of entertaining the IWF Universe, fighting like it’s the last fight I will ever have, and most of all winning!

See, this week is going to go down in the books. This week will show me if I have enough drive to continue to climb the ladder to success in this business. To be honest with it all, I feel like I entered as an adolescent here in the IWF, even though it wasn’t my first rodeo. Through the months, I have began to sculpt myself into a new being. I have become much wiser, much more devoted, and much more ruthless. With all that I begin to dabble into the material that legends are made out of.

Basically, right now- in this point in my career, I am at my prime. The IWF executive committee would probably say that compared to Stygian, I’m not the favored to win when it comes to statistics, accomplishments, and achievements- but as I said I’m on the ladder to success and I feel like I’m in my prime. With that said, my option…

To keep climbing that fucking ladder…

Rung by rung…

Step by step!!

I shall not neglect to mention Crimson Skull, but right now- let us focus on Stygian~

He has beaten Corey Casey in the middle of an IWF ring, in front of a jampacked arena!!

This means what to me??

He retired Brandon Macdonald is a gruesome match up!!

This means what to me??

He has won the IWF Championship and was never technically beaten with it in his possession!!

This means what to me??

ABSOLUTLEY DICK!!

Now, don’t get me wrong, I congratulate you on your success and accomplishments. I respect you for what you do for this business, no doubt- but I’m a realist. Realists look at things a little different. I have to look out for number one! I’m not going to be in awe or star struck. To me your competition, but I don’t care about your accomplishments- because in the end, I need to worry about what I accomplish.

Lately I have been just climbing up that ladder like I was meant to reach the top. So in my mind I’m the one that has to be stopped.

Not Stygian~

This week, I have a big black dragon in front of me! A dragon that has destroyed many, but not me!

I’m going to conquer this mother fucker like I was born to be a Dragon Slayer, and nothing is going to stop me.

I’m going to be the one to do what many in this business have not been able to do. It’s time for the IWF Universe to witness history in the making this week! When I said the road to From The Ashes started at Ragnorok, I kind of lied. The road starts now! Let us prepare for war Black Dragon! For this week will be exactly that. Who knows, it might not only be the toughest fight in my IWF career, it might very well be yours as well?

As for Crimson Skull, I do hope that you bring more to the table this week then you had the last time we met face to face, because like I said- I’m in my prime, and I’m only getting better!

Crimson, I want you to bring everything you have this time. It still won’t be enough. If you want to prove something about your career, this is where you do it! In order to do it, I stand in your way, and I’m going to give you some credit. Maybe you were rusty the first time we fought? Maybe you weren’t? I really don’t know, but I do know one thing. Last time we faced if there was any rust, I should have knocked it off that night.

Let’s face it. When it comes to From The Ashes, people aren’t looking just hyped up about Robbie Hart taking on Chad Mason for the IWF Championship. They’re not even worried about who I may face. You and Johnny Styles is the match that everyone is looking forward too. Two careers, two legacies, two opposite forces causing friction. This is a match five years in the making. As for that, I hope that you will come with ambition, much like you should when you face SBK!

I want to look across from you, and I want you to show me why your match at the next pay-per-view is hyped up as much as it is. I don’t want to have to feel disappointed.

Bring it…

Bring it the fuck on~

Live for something or die for nothing…

Your name is suppose to bring fear. You are suppose to be a spectacle. A master of horror! So start to act like it, because if you don’t have that ambition I speak about, I’m going to have to beat it into you!

I might be looking like an oddball going into this match, but I’m a warrior. Not only am I a warrior but I am a winner. I hope this week when the bell rings I’m looking across the ring at two combatants in the battlefield that want this just as bad as me, because if I’m not, it’s curtains shut for Stygian and Crimson Skull.

Gentlemen, this night shall be our night to claim history in the books of the IWF, forever…

Let’s tear the fucking roof off of the arena, and let us shed flesh and shed blood. Shit, for all I care let’s put each other in the hospital before From The Ashes, because as I said- I’m a warrior. I have pride and I have heart. As much as you knock me down, in a match this important- I will still get up, for the pride of myself and my love of the business. I have rage and I have desire. I want to be the best in this business and I know that I can be. I have come too far to be sidetracked now, so I must dig deep like I always do.

Love it or hate it, we will put on a diehard match for the IWF Universe…

Hate it or love it even more…

In the end I will come out on top!!

I don’t think this, I know this. I Fuck Shit Up!

Stygian is a Star Destroyer, well so am I. I have put foes down much like him! I have conquered and as I said, I’m going to slay me a black dragon! In all honesty, it’s time for someone to show this guy that his wrestling career is more stretched out then Jenna Jameson’s asshole!

Crimson Skull is a sick individual that is feared by the common athlete…

Shit, well that makes two of us- I’m ready to bring the fear to the competition once more. Battlegrounds is going to be great. It’s not only going to be great, It’s going to be a fucking Highlight Reel!

OOC: Will code later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shoot 2   Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Hello again, wrestling fans…

Tonight I tell a story on how to slay a dragon…

Tonight I tell a tale on how to destroy a demon…

The unholy rider is going to come down to the ring tonight, and I’m going to show the world how you bring all the speculation to reality- and you kill all the folk lore. You see, Hostyle Jones is not a myth. I’m not a fucking fabrication, nor am I fraudulent or a gimmick in any way. I do not claim to be superman, because I acknowledge the real world.

Wrestlers come into this business, and they portray themselves as something they are not. Not even that, they portray themselves as something so nonsense..

A Black Dragon?

Really, Dude??

Since when does a fucking dragon step into a wrestling ring? What gives you the right to claim yourself to be a mythical creature?

Me on the other hand…

I am a verbal grenade!!

I grenade is realistic. I can explode on you, and not only can I do it with my abilities- but with my words as well. I walk it and I talk it. I’m the total fucking package. I was thrown into the mix because the IWF executive committee wants to see once more if Hostyle Jones is ‘that good’?

You can bet your ass I’m that damn good, and you know why??

I do not worry about the fame, and I do not worry about having a gimmick. I come out to that ring and I just become me. If people say that I’m unstable then so be it, but the fact that I lost my stability long ago is the reason I’m in the place that I am now.

Crimson Skull might be a walk through hell? If he is I’m going to be the one to walk through that hell and make it into purgatory!!

Stygian might be the Star Destroyer, but I shall be the indestructible star!!

Tonight is the night that it all goes down. I have yet another mark to make in my career here at the IWF, and that is to come into the main event this week at Battlegrounds and become the wildcard that showed the world exactly what they needed to see.

I’m already on my way. People like Stygian and Crimson have already been on their way. The difference is, I am part of the new era. I’m part of the new school, and people doubt me because I haven’t faced anything but new faces. The thing that people fail to realize is that these new faces much like myself will begin to look like the faces of Stygian, or Brandon Macdonald, or Chuck Matthews!

When Stygian emerged in the IWF he was a nobody until he beat somebody.

I have beaten people, but I guess the people that I have beaten do not live up to his expectations. With that said, I have to beat somebody to look like I’m serious. At Battlegrounds, I will beat somebody. It could be Stygian, it could be Crimson Skull. The truth of the matter is I don’t care who it is. The fact is…

I don’t want to be famous, I just want to be successful…

I don’t want to put on a show, I want to go to war…

Most of all…

I don’t want to be acknowledged, I just want to be respected….

Tonight will be the night that I get my respect from one of the biggest names in the business today. Oh how I shall love tonight wrestling fans. How I live for this moment. The moment to walk out to the arena and the opportunity to go to battle. Call me arrogant, but I’m wild and competitive. The IWF has never met a mother fucker like Hostyle Jones. It’s time for some of these people to finally wake up and realize it in the locker room.

I am no push over.

My success was not handed it to me. I took It!!

I didn’t relinquish a title to fight for another one. Like a true champion, I am fine with defending the one I got!

Tonight I will show the world exactly who the better man is…

It’s all on the line, and Hostyle Jones is not going down without a fight!

If you try you will succeed…

The IWF Motto, that is why I’m successful!

Tonight…

It’s on!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones   Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Skull vs Stygian vs Hostyle Jones
Page 1 of 1