Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silas Romero [vs] Beno

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Silas Romero [vs] Beno Empty
PostSubject: Silas Romero [vs] Beno   Silas Romero [vs] Beno I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:47 am

Silas Romero [vs] Beno Match
Silas Romero [vs.] Beno

Silas Romero [vs] Beno Additionalinfo
Deadline is SATURDAY, September 15th at 11:59 PM EST
Best 2 RP's are Counted
If You try, you will succeed
Back to top Go down

Silas Romero [vs] Beno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas Romero [vs] Beno   Silas Romero [vs] Beno I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Silas Romero [vs] Beno Tumblr_m7vu4jiuQ71rvjjfeo1_500Silas Romero [vs] Beno Tumblr_m7vu4jiuQ71rvjjfeo2_500
SILAS ROMERO staring in..
" C'est la gere "

Point. Click. Presto. The feed flickered to life, revealing a seemingly abandoned parking lot. From the looks of things, it was just a little after dusk, as the lamp posts light was just now starting to take hold of the parking lot. After a few moments of the camera scanning the parking lot, it finally stopped on the image of a young man sitting on the hood of a car. With that, the camera crew would begin creeping on the man, revealing him to be none other than the man who already made his prescience felt in the Insurgency Wrestling Federation -- Silas Romero. Though, it was clear right off the bat that Silas could careless whether or not the camera crew was there or not. That became slightly more obvious when Silas wouldn't even look in the direction of the crew. No, he just simply continued taking drag after drag off of a cigarette that he held in his right hand, almost as if it were a joint. Don't worry, ladies and gentlemen, it wasn't. Once he had smoked the cigarette all the way down to it's filter, Silas stared at the cherry burning itself out for a moment, before ultimately flicking it off towards the camera crew. Again, he didn't really acknowledge them being there, but he obviously knew they were. Silas leaned back a tiny bit as he was now digging his elbows into the hood of the car, while a smirk crept across his face slowly.

SILAS ROMERO: Fame. Fortune. Power. Respect. Women. These are things that all men strive for. No one sets out in life wishing to be mediocre or let 'lone.. a failure. But, then you have men like me. Not only do I want all of those things, I also live for the fear in my opponents eyes. I take a great deal of pride in looking into a man's eyes and seeing fear. Not just of me, but of the unknown. I'm not exactly well known, so most people underestimate what I can do. But, deep down.. Everyone fears the unknown and that makes it fun for me. Once people start taking notice of me however, that fear always mutates into something greater. Because once they see what I'm capable of and the fact that I really have no disregard for my opponent they just ultimately fear.. ME. Now, I know what you're thinking.. Here's another little cocky fuck who thinks he is better than everyone. I mean, there is always a handful of people that still doubt me and try to brush me under the rug as just another one of those cocky pricks who likes to run his mouth. The thing is, I have the ability to back up every single that spews from my mouth, got me? I'm sorry that you've all become so fucking jaded to that notion that someone really can run their mouth and back it up. I'm sorry that I'm going to come out in front of any camera that crosses my path and say what the fuck is on my mind each and every time. I'm sorry that I'm sorry. See, this is the place where I'm going to silence all the critics. This is place where I'm going to stop playing politics and just simply do what I love best: Beating the shit out of people and getting paid for it. I'm sure that will ruffle some feathers along the way, but here's a spoiler alert for everybody on the roster -- I do not give one single fuck. Is that understood? Silas Romero is not here to make friends, nor am I really here to win championship titles. I'm here for the money and the freedom to beat some people up without having to go back to jail for it. That's also a comment that gets people's panties all up in a bunch. "Everyone gets into this business to be a champion."

Silas finally made eye contact with the camera lens, only to roll eyes.

SILAS ROMERO: Well, sorry to burst you bubble.. But I'm not everyone. Well I eventually win titles? Yes. Do I need a piece of gold to valid my in-ring ability? Of course not. I am secure enough in my talent to know that I don't need some hunk of gold to prove to the world that I am quite simply put -- Simply the Best! Why? Because it's fuckin' true, that's why. For the record, I have no qualms with going out there each and every week, having to prove that to the world over and over.. And over. That's the thing, I enjoy fighting. Might as well add that to the list as well..

With that, Silas leaned forward a bit, while raising his right hand up just a tad. It was then that he acted like he was counting with his fingers as he once again rattled off the list.

SILAS ROMERO: Fame. Fortune. Power. Respect. Women. Fear. Fighting.

He let a small chuckle escape through his lips before he continued.

SILAS ROMERO: That's me in a nut shell, ladies and gentlemen. Like it, love it.. Doesn't matter, it's just who I am. The first person to get me up and close personal here in the Insurgency..Well, he isn't with us anymore. Now, before you starting letting your minds run wild.. No, I didn't kill the fuckin' guy, but I'm sure I could have. Then again, that's not exactly my bag. Anyway, the guy just got fired, apparently. I don't really know the details and frankly, I don't really care. I just know I was told to show up at ole' Chuckie's office at specific time but, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that he didn't exactly know this dude was going to just up and bust into his office. Who knows, like I said.. I don't really care. I just know that I got to knock a bitch out, so that at least made me happy. As far as why Matthews asked me to be there. Well, that's none of your fucking business. Sorry, but this isn't TMZ and you're not getting the latest scoop out of me.

Silas shrugged his shoulders.

SILAS ROMERO: Anyway, I suppose that brings me around to a man named.. Beno. Beno, Beno, Beno.. I don't know you, nor do I want to know you. All I know and all I NEED to know is that you walked out on a match. Not because you were scared or anything but, because you wanted to be back in some group. Wow. I don't even know what to really say to that, honestly. Are you really that weak minded that you threw away a chance at competition.. A spot that tons of guys would kill for.. Because you needed to be in a group? To me, you are the definition of a coward, Beno. Instead of being a leader.. You caved and looked like a little bitch. This week will be no different, Beno. When you step into the ring with me on Battle Grounds.. You will be nothing more than a glorified sheep to the slaughter. Now, despite the fact that I don't know you, other than you being a little bitch.. I don't know if you're a good guy or a bad guy. The thing is good, bad.. In the end, EVERYBODY GETS KNOCKED THE FUCKED OUT! Prepare for war, motherfucker.

Silas pushed himself up, while placing his feet on the cement below him. He dusted himself off, as he began to walk away from the car and the camera crew. Once he got a few feet away from everyone, one of the crew members yelled out.

CREW MEMBER: Hey, aren't you forgetting your car?

Without stopping, Silas shoved his hands into his faded black Whitechapel hoodie and nonchalantly said.

SILAS ROMERO: My car? You think I'd drive that piece of shit.

A chuckle could be heard coming from Silas as the feed faded to nothingness.
Back to top Go down

Silas Romero [vs] Beno
Page 1 of 1