Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silas Romero [vs.] Parker Wayde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Silas Romero [vs.] Parker Wayde Empty
PostSubject: Silas Romero [vs.] Parker Wayde   Silas Romero [vs.] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:03 pm

This one is for a shot at the champ at Pick Your Poison boys...rp your fucking hearts out
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
P
Admin

Silas Romero [vs.] Parker Wayde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silas Romero [vs.] Parker Wayde   Silas Romero [vs.] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:02 pm

~Shoot 'Em Up Parker~

The opening line of a conversation, or speech, or book is suppose to make the audience incapable of switching their mind off to it. It is supposed to ensnare your imagination. It is supposed to give away so much while saying so little. Some people have mastered the art of having an audience in the palm of their hand with a single sentence. There are those that can say so little and achieve so much. I am not one of these people, but I can sure take advantage of their brilliance.

"They murdered him."

The first line of The Chocolate War. How many people watching me over the last month haven't had this thought cross their mind? The rookie that gets pushed all the way to the top in the first few months he is with the company, left to hang himself. I myself admit to having this thought cross my mind. It seems that management gave me just enough rope to hang myself with. They handed me every match I could ask for, all the while laughing at me behind closed doors. I walked through the hardest stretch of in ring competition in my life, and I haven't been able to walk out the victor recently. The people behind the scenes have sought to murder Parker. They have attempted to black me out of the history books. They want to write me off as some kid that came in and couldn't hack it in the main event. I am not going to sit idly by and watch it happen though. You don't take the Instant Impact for granted and live long enough to reap the rewards of it. For too long these people have sat back and watched me fight through hell. I have news that I intend to hand deliver, in the form of broken bones, to them....

"It was a pleasure to burn."

Fahrenheit 451. It hasn't been the greatest of months for Parker. Honestly I am starting to have trouble remembering what winning feels like. Three losses in a row that follow up a no contest. I won the High Impact title and that belt stifled my ability. That championship choked the life out of me. That title almost caused Parker to drop down into the ranks of the unknown and uncared about. However, I have proven myself inside that ring with every lost. I have gotten closer to beating Stygian every time we have crossed paths. In fact, the last time we were in the ring together it was the referee that called for the bell in order to save Stygian from what I was about to do to him. He needed an official to call me off. His win over me is a joke. Griffin Hawkins may have walked out last week on Battlegrounds after a match with Parker but this is a guy that was already headed into a world championship match. That is hardly a set back for the Instant Impact. Steel Angel took the ultimate step back in his career by falling down to the High Impact scene after a failed attempt at the top of the roster. All of these people have done nothing but humble Parker. They have not knocked me down a peg. They have not shown that I don't belong. With every man I stepped in the ring with people around the world started to realize that I was someone that they needed to keep their eyes on. I was elevated through each and every match up and now that I dont have the High Impact title holding me back I am free to take what has always been mine from Stygian. I am free to step up and remove him from the hassle of having to hang on to that title for me.

"Midway upon the journey of our life, I found myself within a forest dark, for the straightforward pathway had been lost. "

The Divine Comedy. It's kind of ironic that when I hear these words out loud all I can think is how big of a joke Steel Angel has become. Kind of fitting that he has also taken the biggest step back of anyone on the roster as well. His straightforward path to the main event scene fell short because he couldn't get the job done. What does he do instead? Retreat back to the High Impact title where he feels safe and secure. I tried to save the High Impact title from the piece of garbage that it had become, but I guess it is too far lost. On the other hand, though he is the High Impact Champion, he has something that I am going to have to remove from his possession. Hanging on to titles for me... that seems to be a recurring theme doesn't it? You see, as much as I hated carrying the damn thing, Steel Angel took something that belongs to me. He took something that I created. He took something that was as much a part of Parker as my arms and legs. It would be a different story if, by chance, you handed me back my belt after you took it from me. Maybe, I wouldn't have this nagging voice in the back of my head if you were carrying that piece of shit that I blew up. Maybe it wouldn't be so difficult to let go, if what you had wasn't completely and utterly mine in every way. You took a piece of me Steel, and I am going to be taking that piece back. It might not be tonight. It might not be in the next month. Parker is going to wait until you don't expect it, and then I am going to take back what is mine.

"A voice comes to one in the dark."

Company. This on is for you, Silas Romero. A voice did come to Parker in the dark. It was last night actually. The voice was faint at first, but as I paid closer attention I could make out the words, and the screams. It seemed vaguely familiar, but at first I could not place it. Then I remembered the night that I first draped the High Impact Championship over my shoulder. There were so many screams of pain from that match. However, I remember yours vividly. I can remember what it was like to crush you, and I can barely remember anyone else that showed up that night. Although, I feel like we have done this whole song and dance before. I was the one that walked away with a title draped over my shoulder. You have come face to face to me when a title hung in the balance and you watched yourself fall short. You watched me dominate everyone in that match on my way to winning the High Impact title. You watched me steam roll any person that stepped into my path on my way to the top of this roster. You are one of the victims in Parker's Wake. There is no reason that you should even be in my way. On the biggest stage that IWF could offer us you couldn't get the job done. I could. I did. However, the people making the matches around here seem to think that you didn't learn your lesson last time. It's either that of they have such short memories they don't remember the beating that you got last time. I like to think it is the second of these options. Not just because I like to maintain the belief that every person in a pay grade higher than myself is brainless, but because if they knew I beat you once already they wouldn't dare send you to your slaughter once more. That would mean they thought of you as the sacrificial lamb. When they wrote your name across the marquee from mine it was because you were the one on the roster they thought was the most expendable. If they knew what they were sending you up against a challenge that you couldn't overcome that means that you have overstayed your welcome on this roster. Wouldn't that bother you? To be so irrelevant that you were herded into the kill room by the people that are supposed to be helping push you to new heights. For your sake I hope that it was some kind of clerical error. For your sake I hope somebody overlooked how bad of a situation they put you in. I hope that the words on the marquee are a typo. This is a lose-lose situation for you and a win-win for Parker. You either have to step in the ring with me and get taken apart again or you lose your opportunity to reach for greatness. I get to beat someone that I already have proven I am better than, and I get to step in the ring with Stygian for a chance to lay that son of a bitch out in the ring again.

"ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE"

Fitting, yes? In more than one way even. The opening line of American Psycho coming out of the mouth of someone you all think is a bit psychotic is a kind of sick irony. Not to mention it actually seems relevant to our situation tonight. After all, it isn't just the two of us combatants that are going to be entering the main event match tonight. There is going to be another man that is going to step into the ring with us, and he needs to abandon all his hope of getting rid of me, just as much, if not more so than Silas needs to give up hope of beating me. I am talking about our IWF Champion of course. The man that fancies himself a dragon. Don't think that I forgot about you Stygian. I know that when I step into the ring at Battlegrounds that you are going to be there looking back at me wearing that ridiculous black and white striped shirt. I know that when I dissect Silas so brutally the paying customers have trouble watching, that you will be there front and center: scouting. That is what this is about isn't it? You get to not only choose your opponent when you decide the outcome, but you get to get a close-up view without having to get your hands dirty. You get to stand in the ring and size up whoever you choose to win the match and gain that advantage. I say choose, because nobody is dumb enough, well naive enough, to think that you are going to let this match go on without interfering. Nobody expects that you are not going to use your position as the official in the match to take your shots and then threaten to disqualify anyone who seeks retribution. I don't blame you for it either. I won't think any less of you when you interfere in this match because I would do the exact same thing in your position. Why face Parker in the ring again when you could face Silas and basically take the night off? You are a smart guy. You will do what is best for you. It is human after all. What benefit do you really have in being impartial?

"What's it gonna be then, eh?"

A Clockwork Orange. Once again a quote from a book with a main character missing a few screws. Once again a quote that fits right into our scenario. This is a question that everyone, well except me, that is walking into the ring needs to ask themselves. Our fans could even ask themselves this question. The people at home could be asking it in a thousand different ways. What are they going to get from Parker? The kid that lost to Vanessa Cade, choked against Stygian and lost the High Impact title to Steel Angel or the guy that is a legit IWF Title contender after just three months in the business. What is it gonna be from Stygian? Is he going to show his true colors and take out Parker because he thinks he is the bigger threat? Is he going to be able to keep a cool head knowing that both of the men stepping into the ring are better than he is? What about Silas Romero? What's it gonna be then? Is it going to be Parker breaking your neck, or Parker making you tap out. I guess our buddy Silas has a lot less options than the rest. I think you all know where to place your bets. Everyone that has even seen the card knows what man they should put their money on. I guess there is only two things left to say then....

Stygian...

I am coming for you come pay per view time.

Silas Romero....

This is your Final Call.
Back to top Go down

Silas Romero [vs.] Parker Wayde
Page 1 of 1