Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Savannah [vs] Parker Wayde

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Savannah [vs] Parker Wayde Empty
PostSubject: Savannah [vs] Parker Wayde   Savannah [vs] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:58 pm

SINGLES MATCH
Savannah
[vs]
Parker Wayde

RP MINIMUM: 500 words
Back to top Go down
Wild Cat

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Starting Point   Savannah [vs] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:01 am

*** The Morning After***

Faline woke and stretched. Taking the red eye out of Pittsburgh meant that she had gotten into the Vegas airport very late- almost early,really- but on the whole she preferred waking up in her own bed nowadays. Perhaps having spent such a long time in Chicago after her last fight had made her not want to hang around anywhere.

She smirked as she got up and headed to the small kitchenette that was on the living floor of Erotique Desires- the club where Velvet allowed her to make a home. One of the things she preferred about coming back here was the 'room service' although since she was so late getting in the other girls had long ago paired up for the night (as well as a few more... kinky combinations) and had long worn themselves to sleep- except for one enthusiastic moaner whose cries had sung her to sleep.

She shook her head with a smile- getting her cup out of the dishwasher and making herself a cup of her other vice- steaming hot dark roast coffee! She then sat down and had a sip of the divine nectar as she waited for her laptop to boot up.

The night before in Pittsburgh had been a gas!. She had stuck around at ringside after Thor had announced her to IWF, wanting to watch his back and watch the action. And although there was no need for anyone to watch his back that night Thor had made up for it with plenty of action! Thor had lost the match when one of his opponents had broken the arm of the third man in the ring to put him out. There had followed a few tense moments where Faline had been sure she would have had to jump in- but things broke up without any further problems.

Of course, it was at that moment that Thor had told her that next week Parker Wayde was her problem! Which had made her rethink the whole scene before. Had Parker looked in her direction just before giving in? Was he...

She shook her head. "Don't be so melodramatic." she said to herself as she turned to the screen and started working on finding out what she could about her opponent.

*** Back in the Saddle ***

Faline smirked as the camera- and Savannah- came on. She was standing in the corner of the wrestling ring that Velvet had long ago set up in the basement living quarters of Erotique Desires- a ring that she'd used a lot during her career- and recuperation. Now she was in it again, dressed in her best catsuit and ready to record a new promo for a new fight in a new fed!

Savannah: Hello IWF, and hello Philadelphia! As I said last week on Battlegrounds I'm feelin' the buzz of bein' back in the ring again! Oh... and speakin' of which..."

A smirk crossed her face.

Savannah: Hello, Parker. New meat here. At least that's what you're thinking right about now. I know that you've probably looked my record up and think you know all about me. At least if you were smart you would have- but you'd be wrong about thinking you know all about how I think- and how I fight. Because those couple years at GEW aren't the whole story. Not by a long shot!

Y'see Parker, long before I was brought into the fold back in '09 I had already had a loooong run at fighting. They just polished up the rough cut and made me shine as a wrestler. Taught me all the 'right' moves and stuff. But there's a lot they didn't teach me- pain for instance. I know how to give it and how to take it.

From your match last week, and a few others I've had time to study, I can see you know how to give pain. But do you know how to take it? Do you know how to take a fall to asphalt or concrete and still fight through the pain?

She had been pacing a bit, but now she stops and fixes the camera with a gaze.

Savannah: Or have you just been dishing it out without ever knowing the sweet taste of the dish you serve? Guess we'll find that out won't we? Bring your "A" game and we'll see who screams for mercy first.

She started to turn away from the camera, then turned back.

Savannah: Oh, one more thing! Shout out to Brad Franklin.

A new smirk crossed her lip.

You remember him, Parker? The guy you beat last week by BREAKING HIS ARM? If it's true that you've never been on the receiving end of the pain, then he's got WAY more guts than you because he didn't quit with the pain- only the ref stopped that fight. That takes guts. See you guys on the other side.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Savannah [vs] Parker Wayde   Savannah [vs] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:52 am

Parker's House
One Big Flop
Parker's Address

Savannah [vs] Parker Wayde 6zmp0p

-Parker-
Normally I put out a little something after each of my matches. Parker sits down with you people, and breaks down what he said was going to happen, and then show you what unfolded and how Parker was right. I do that because it gives me a way to separate one obstacle from another. I don't sit and talk about one thing, when I should be focusing on another. I give you this little something out of the kindness of my heart, and normally I get a few laughs out of it myself. That ain't the case this time. Not even in the same neighborhood.

The feed had been, to this point, with only audio over a completely black video. However, with a clap, the lights come on and Parker is seen in the center of the room, leaning against his desk.

-Parker-
There won't be any laughs this time. I went in to Battlegrounds 84 with two goals in mind and two prizes in tow. Parker was set to take one giant leap forward on his path to redemption. Thor made up everything that I had against my Full Throttle Championship. Aries was the embodiment of the IWF tag team titles. I was going to step out into the light and show myself, and subsequently all of you, that I was better than those two things. Parker was going to be able to take something down from the ceiling and say for a change that he was "above" that level. I went in to throw myself against two obstacles at the same time. I even managed to win the damn match. However, Parker didn't even put a dent in those two obstacles.

The camera tilts back a little to show that the two belts had been placed back where they had been before he took them off their respective hooks last week. The sigh that he lets out as the camera focuses on them is one of pain and defeat.

-Parker-
Now Parker could sit back and take credit for failing. However, Parker doesn't do things like that, and even if he did, he wouldn't have to in this case. This win, was another step forward. I was able to add another, in what has become a long line of, victories that follow me. The only places where I was defeated, was where the rules to the game were changed. I walked in with Aries being a target to divert my frustration at, and he got himself thrown out of the arena before I could lay a hand on him. I was well on my way to removing Thor from the equation, when a fucking gnat decided it was time for him to get involved. Where am I now? Right back beneath it all, where I started the week. A success, and yet a failure. It's a tough pill to swallow. Zero glass floors broken, but there was an arm that wasn't so lucky.

The grin that crosses his face shows that, at least on some level, he still enjoyed the work that he did in the ring, despite flopping on his promised leap forward.

-Parker-
IWF dangled two prizes in front of me. I took up everything they offered, and then even reached for more by calling out Flex Johnson. Now I look up to see Flex not participating in the ring. Now I notice that the two prizes IWF was going to offer, weren't necessarily what they appeared to be. I hopped up at the thought of a real challenge, and I got to swat a fly instead. I call out the High Impact Champion and he gets the night off while I am forced to once again sweep out the trash that seems to accumulate on the IWF payrolll. What Parker was offered was an opportunity. What was delivered to Parker was the same shit, on a different day. Now the picture is crystal clear to Parker though. I won't be acting like a fool anymore. I used to look up and see four obstacles that I put myself beneath. Now when I look up, I am not 100% sure that I am the reason that they are still above me. Maybe the problem wasn't Parker. Maybe the problem is, and always has been, the people running the show.

This time he actually allows himself a chuckle while he averts his eyes from the camera. It isn't so much joy, as annoyance, that radiates off of him.

-Parker-
Then again. Since now I know it was never my fault from the start, I guess it isn't such a tough pill to swallow after all. Maybe this whole cartwheel downhill was engineered for me the first moment that Corey Casey turned his back on me all those months ago. Back then I was at the top of the card, and he got to make himself useful by being at my side. The moment that we are on opposite sides, Parker rides the big slope down back to the bottom of the mountain. Now that Parker is trying to work his way back up, the brass ring gets pulled up out of his reach. Who is it standing on top of the mountain now? I'll give you a hint, being on the top is more than just having a title around your waste. You want to see the guy with the power at his fingertips, and the influence to make careers disappear? Look no further than the top of this card. In eight months time, Parker was forced to the bottom, and then left there to rot instead of given the chance to succeed. In eight months time, Corey Casey finds himself in a main event, and going into the Hall of Fame when he had been near crippled when we parted ways. What got proven by Brad Franklin even being thrown into a match last week, was that IWF is afraid of Parker's rise. They couldn't stand it that Parker was starting to find his stride again, so they built him up, but not before giving themselves a little escape insurance. How does it go? Hype them up then crush their spirits? I suppose it is my turn to be painted The Fool.

He crosses his arms, and loses the single hint of amusement that he had in his voice.

-Parker-
Putting Brad Franklin in that match instead of Aries was a message to me from IWF. A message that said very clearly that I will remain at the bottom, where they want me, for as long as it takes to break me. Breaking Brad Franklin's arm was my reply. Parker showed them that if he is going to be stuck at the bottom sweep up trash, he was going to be breaking a few brooms doing so. Parker isn't going to happily swallow the bullshit. Instead, as a memo to management, Parker will be breaking the tiles out of the bottom floor until the time comes that there is no choice but to let Parker up the stairs. If what is required of me is that I take on the new guys, or the sad guys, or the females aren't useful for their smiling faces, then I am going to take them out one by one, until there are none left. Eventually they are going to put me in the ring with someone that I deserve to be in the ring with. Until then, I get scraps of uselessness like Brad Franklin, like Megan Andrews, like Alexander Raven, like Tiffani Michaels and now Savannah.

He holds both arms into the air as if to ask, "what can I do?"

-Parker-
The one thing that I don't have figured out, is you, Savannah. You show up last week and pal around with Thor. You are here for seven days, and you haven't even competed in the ring, and yet something has put you across from me. If you hear me say one thing this week, hear me say this last thing: They put Brad Franklin in the match because they didn't want me to do what I did to him, to someone that they could actually market. They took Aries away before I could crush him under my heel and make their paper champion look like a real joke. He got the free pass, and Brad Franklin drew the short straw while Thor lived to fight on another day. Now instead of doing what they should have, and that is finish things off between Thor and I, right now, they offer you up instead. You are different from the others, because they tried to get over, and failed. They ended up in front of me when they were at the end of the line. It would seem that you just showed up on the scene, and now, without even the smallest chance, you are offered up to the same fate shared by Brad Franklin. To me, it isn't about hurting you. It isn't about me beating you. It isn't about you at all. It is about IWF trying to keep my busy while they work on some other way to make sure I don't get ahead and ruin their best laid plans. You're being served up on a platter and you don't even realize it yet.

Parker doesn't find anything entertaining about the notion, nor does he really seem to be happy to be the one breaking the news.

-Parker-
We do have one thing in common though. Since you are here, you have obviously signed you name on the bottom of that long, finely printed, IWF contract. Someone in a suit shook your hand when it was said and done and told you some lie about offering you a "real opportunity" to make yourself a star. That person lied to you. Just like they lied to Parker, saying he was going to be able to take a big leap forward. The thing we share is that someone, somewhere, behind the scenes is laughing at having pulled a fast one on both of us. The problem for you is, by the end of the night, I need to be laughing at him as well. I need to be looking up at that person while he sees the bill he has to pick up for another broken person under contract. I get to see someone cringe about the drop of money they paid you, just for you to be cut out of the picture. I want everyone that helped you get your foot in the door, to realize, by the end of the night, that they sent you to your slaughter. Doing that, will change the way that they are going to look at me. In enough time, with enough people like you, they are going to have to take me seriously again. When this is done, make sure when you see Brad Franklin, that you sign his cast....

...because I am sure that he will be happy to sign yours.

Parker claps again. The lights go out. The show is over.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah [vs] Parker Wayde   Savannah [vs] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah [vs] Parker Wayde
Page 1 of 1