Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde Empty
PostSubject: Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde   Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Roleplay here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde   Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:04 pm

At night, Arcview has a sort of peaceful silence about it.

Everyone's pretty much in there rooms sleeping. I've been tossing and turning all night long. Handling the clown's affairs has lack of sleep as a side effect.

Jinx's return to the ring has been a great one thus far, he's the Full Throttle Champion and Hi-Jinx is the hottest segment around! In fact there are even rumors about a very special pre-FTA Hi-Jinx in the works. The clown was in rare form. I just hope he knows what he's doing. This week he has to prepare for Parker Wayde, kid's been on a rare hot streak since joining the Insurgency!

I slapped my forehead at the thoughts running through my head had me looking up at a concrete wall, laying there restless

I doubt Jinx was losing any sleep

To him this was just one big sleep over

The clown stood looking out at all the different cells, each one housing a former member of the FTC. To them ArcView was there home.

..:: Jinx ::..
'Ahhh ... The Dead of night ... The dark before the dawn. Everyone snug in their beds. So quiet. So peaceful.....
'

Jinx flashes a smile as he stands in the entrance of the cells. He sucks in a deep breath ...

...:: Jinx ::..
'I FUCKING HATE IT!'

He screams at the top of his lungs, waking up different people on the different levels of the asylum. I heard the scream from my room, and I was at the deepest end of the corridor. I covered my head with the pillow, while others voiced there disturbance

..:: Brandy The Midget ::..
"You freaking Clown! I swear ...
"

..:: Larry the Hobo ::..
"This is the fourth time tonight!"

The clown broke out into hysterical laughter

..:: Lucky Leprechaun ::..
"It isn't funny, you twisted psycho!"

Jinx keeps laughing all the way to his private office. Picking up a knocked over stool

'Torment. my favorite emotion. Reminds me of a story. And you are here for a story, arent' you?'

He pulls out a deck of playing cards from his PJ pocket.

'This one is a oldie! From a time before Alyssa. A time when the clown prince was in love. And not just with myself. But this one is not some vomit-inducing Twilight love story. This is soOoOoOo much more.'

The clown spreads his hand down on top of the bar, showing off a King of Hearts, a Five of Clubs and an Ace of Spades.

'Pay attention, because this is a puzzle. A puzzle full of torment ...'

We fade out into what is quickly becoming a trade-mark flashback scene for the clown. We're inside ArcView museum of fine art.

..:: Jinx's Voice Over ::..
'And it starts with a clown taking a girl hostage. A little something in it for everyone. Hmm?'

A younger Jinx plucks a painting off the wall, and quickly starts to analyze it, he goes from a clown to an experience Art credit

..:: Younger Jinx ::..
'OoOo, You're going to look fantastic on my ...'

A voice comes booming from behind

..:: Voice ::..
"What do you think you're doing?"

..:: Jinx's Voice Over ::..
'When I turned, I didn't see just any woman. No, I saw the new queen of my heart!'

The young clown stood frozen in his place like a school yard kid, with his crush standing in front of him

..:: Woman ::..
"Hello?"

..:: Jinx Voice Over ::..
'She was beautiful. It was the first time I was more smitten with someone who wasn't me! The very idea of it makes me want to strangle children. Then again, what doesn't?'

"Did you hear me?"

'Can you believe it? Everyone's favorite clown was speechless. ME Speechless! '

Young Jinx soon relocated his balls

"I said, what do you think you're doing?"

..:: Young Jinx ::..
'I believe I'm standing in front of Helen of Troy'

"I mean with the painting, the one you're stealing"

'Stealing is such an unpleasant word. I prefer "Acquiring." It's much more aesthetically pleasing to the tongue. But where are my manners? The Name is Jinx.'

"I know who you are."

One of the young clown's associates grab the young lady by the arm

..:: Clown Goon ::..
"Hey, no one talks to the boss ..."

WHACK

'Unhand her!'

Young Jinx pulled out a tire iron and clocked the kid across the face. But this was way before the days that tire iron became Sally"

'My deepest apologies. Sometimes the help can be rather ... unhelpful. Did he hurt you?'

"I'm all right"

'Now, where were we? OoOo yes, I was introducing myself.'

The Jinx of old spots the museum's guards rushing towards him

'Damn. It looks like we'll have to finish this conversation another time. Unfortunately, we're about to be rudely interup...'

The guards rush into the painting hall. Causing the young lady to scatter away from the clown

'Were you guys born with the ability to make an entrance at the worse possible time, or is that a skill they teach yea?'

The guards look at each other before they attempt to answer

'Sorry, I don't have time to listen to the answer. I have to find love!'

The Clown rolls out the window and makes a clean getaway along with his new painting in hand. He was sure the painting would give his shithole that crib appeal

'I should've been thinking about how lucky I was. I escaped the law. And I managed to acquire a piece of "Art" Best of all, the guards made sure I wouldn't have to pay my henchmen! But of course this love sicken clown wasn't thinking about any of that.'

Jinx opened up a newspaper and spotted her picture. Her name was Jessica Gray. She was a student in the fine art program, who apparently survived an attack by the clown

'I was thinking about her! I was captivated by her. Enchanted. Mesmerized! Other words that mean the same thing. I sent her enough flowers to make a florist weep. I sent chocolates by the truck load! I sent necklaces, earrings, wine, teddy bears. I sent everything I thought a girl would want. But get this ... She sent it all BACK!'

He stood over his clown shaped bed were all the things he sent Jessica was laid out after she sent em back. He Sat in the middle of everything, dumbfounded by it all.

'Most people you see, would take the hint. Or in this case a slap to the face. But no good ol' me! Somewhere along the way, amid the dying flowers and rotting chocolate. I fell in love. LOVE! I hate love! Today it makes me want to strangle children. Wait, did I say that already?'

The young clown kept trying to rack his bed as he rocked back and forth smudging gifts and spoiling his suit

'SoOo she doesn't want flowers or candy ... She's not like every other girl. She must not value them! I'm not being thoughtful enough! What does she want? What does she need?'

He even paid for her school. When Jessica got home one day she found a letter in the mist of her mail.

Quote :
Dear Jessica,

Thank you for your recent payment of 53,294.67. With the above payment, the remaining balance on your loan is now $0.00.

Sincerely, Jack Spade
Administrative Director
Student Loans

She had the look of surprise. As a knock came from behind her front door

KNOCK

KNOCK

She opened the door and saw the young Clown Prince standing there

'HellOo Jessica'

..:: Jessica Gray ::..
"Did you do this? Did you pay off my loan?"

'Yes ... Yes I did'

Her surprise quickly became fury

"You think you can just buy me, like some kind of prostitute?! How dare you! I'm not for sale, you creep! You're a criminal and I would never ... EVER..."

'She went on like that for some time'

The Clown went back home, defeated and depressed. He walked into his room and crashed down on to his bed.

'It was finally clear that there was nothing I could say, no grand gesture that would make her love me. I didn't take it well. I'd been willing to do anything for her. In return, she had ripped out my heart and stomped on it.'

He reaches over to his make shift table to grab a bottle labeled 'Royal Club of Scotland ... Aged for 8 years' He slumped down on to his favorite wicker chair and started drinking his troubles away

'And he was reduced to drinking Scotch from a baby bottle!'

KNOCK

KNOCK

'I rushed to the door, thinking it might be her, back to tell me that she was sorry, that she had made a huge mistake.'

The Clown opened the door ...

The scene returns to the modern day clown in his room. Sitting in front of his cards.

'What? I don't want you to know who came to the door. Not yet. It'll ruin the fun! What you don't like it?
'

Jinx runs his arms across the table sending his cards flying all over the room.

'Well it's my story! And I'll tell it the way I want!'

We go back to a younger Jinx, lying on his floor. He was fluctuated between not moving from a single spot for days. To a Violent fits of rage at her, at life, at the universe. He started smashing everything. He went insane!

More So than normal.

'She was a puzzle, I couldn't solve. But unlike the future, This puzzle was solvable. And it was slowly destroying me. There was someone out there. Someone in the wide, wide world ... Who she would fall in love with.'

'Then It hit me ...'

Suddenly the young Clown leaped up to his feet, it looked like he was having a religious experience.

'I have to become that man!'

'I washed the make up off my face, I even went out and bought a brand new suit. An with a Assumed name, I visited her hometown. I befriended her father. Visited her childhood home. And finally reached the end point of my pilgrimage: The room Jessica grew up in. I found pictures of the people in Jessica's love life. People she loved. I desperately wanted to be one of them!'

We watch as the cleaner, younger Jinx looks around Jessica's room. He looks over the pictures she has scattered around her dresser.

'I tracked them down. In hopes of learning how to be a man Jessica could love. One was a writer'

The young clown entered a truck stop style diner. The fella he was looking for wasn't hard to find. He was the only one sitting in front of a lap top like he was at a starbucks. He was also the only one not wearing a truck hat.

..:: The Writer ::..
"I'm writing a novel, called "four-leaf clover." It's about our post-modern need to feminize our masculinity..."

...:: Jinx Voice Over ::..
'What a douch'

Young Jinx stands at a grave site, the tombstone read 'Adam Marts'

'One had been killed on a trip to congo'

He even goes to get a check-up

'The last was a doctor in a free clinic downtown. Finally after learning all I could learn, I went back home. And I went about transforming myself.'

We watch highlights of the clean-cut Jinx becomes everything he believes Jessica wants. The reel starts with the bag of make up and the old torn and tattered purple suit hanging in a closet

'Now I read or heard all of these things before. I prided myself on being a learned man, after all. But this time around, I attempted to experience it the way Jessica had. It was working. The change in me began building the experiences like new walls going up in place of old ones. And those walls had built a new house!'

The reel stops with the clown standing in front of Jessica's door

SLAM!

'I went to show her how I had changed, how I had become a better man. She slammed the door in my face! But this time I didn't get depressed. I responded the way a man who Jessica would love would respond. And stayed the course. A month later I couldn't get in the door'

SLAM!

'I had one last ditch plan.'

Jessica opens up her door and see's her father standing in front of it, with a terrifying look on his face.

"Dad? What are you doing ...."

Her father is forced into her apartment via a gun pointed to his head. As a voice standing in the shadows spoke

'Hello, Jessica.'

'If you want to get your foot in the door, all you have to do is threaten a parent.'

'And if he finds out you're lying, that you're faking, your father dies! Do you understand?'

'She came to my pad. She told me what I wanted to hear. She told me she'd been a fool. That she did love me after all. Wanna know the kicker, I bought every word! Because It was what I wanted to hear! It was the happiest moment of my life. She was mine! Then reality set in.'

The two of them shared a warm, emotional hug.

'And Reality well ... It's hardly ever how we thought it would be. (Know listen close, because this is my favorite part.) The Reality was that once I had her ... Once the puzzle was solved and I'd have to live with the solution. It wasn't much of a Solution anymore.'

The Clean-cut Jinx walked to his closet and pulled out the ol' purple suit, and grabbed his makeup.

'I wasn't in love with her ... I was in love with myself! What? You thought all that changing was real? If you did, I have some timeshares I want to tell you about.'

The flashback fades out with the image of Jessica crying over her dead father. Before we switch back to the clown, who is building a house out of cards. Using nothing but the Heart suit of the cards.

'What? That's the story. Go away now ...'

The camera slowly pans away from Jinx

'Before you go, I think it's just about time everyone here ...'

'WOKE UP!'

Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde JINXNAME

I got myself a date this week! And it's Natural Law's shinning point, who are we kidding its there only shinning point! That stables on it's last leg. If it wasn't for Parker Wayde Natural Law would have been forgotten faster then the Upper Limit. Pretty soon, they'll be pitching there own sitcom called two dudes and a stripper!

Enough about the fast approaching demise of the Natural Law, I get to play with there poster boy this week, and if Rosa showed us anything its Parker isn't as untouchable as everyone made him out to be. Then again before Rosa, he was being spoon feed wins. Don't be surprise when you hit another speed bump this week kid, and your win streak quickly becomes a losing one

OoOo The fun we are going to have at Battle Grounds, has me gitty like a school girl!

Parker please don't get your hopes up on winning this week, If you couldn't get by a recycled mess like Rosa, what makes you think you can rock it on my level? People and their ‘bravery’ techniques…

Parker, you’re young, naïve and really rocking to your own beat, but as said, you will realize life can be a true bitch when it wants to. You’re living in the happy times of it, when you start to become stale and boring, no longer will you be a hot ticket around here. They’ll be iffy, going to the next hottest thing on the map. I suggest you step your game up

But then again, your also signed to All Star Wrestling Federation, I hear they love boring shit played over and over again

You only have one chance and one opportunity at understanding me in the ring. One chance to get everything you need for me and one opportunity to do what is needed to knock me off. See, you can talk shit on the social media sites with Twitter and anywhere else but since when did you back up your comments? I may talk shit, but I can strut with the best. You talked all that shit and in the end, it will be like wet dog poop slapping your face, Complete failure.

I dominate the scene. Talk what you will, but you know deep down you could never live in that kind of light
You can’t grab fame overnight. It’s a process that takes time. Everyone is counting on you to take care of business.

Pressure can crush you Parker if you don’t know how to deal with it.

I look to embarrass you're ass live in front of his family and other people. It won’t be a Golden Dream for you, it’ll be a golden shower. Pissing all over you're dreams of becoming a champion. As I said, you're not ready for this level. Messing with me is like playing Russian Roulette. But like every ‘hard-headed’ kid, you’ll learn the hard way.

Thanks for coming!

ToOtLeSsSs

Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde   Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Learning to Listen V

Losing. That isn't a feeling that Parker Wayde is accustomed to. Not having your hand raised at the end of a match for the first time is not a feeling that you can prepare yourself for. It isn't a feeling that simply goes away either. 6 days of this ache. Having all of the momentum in the world going in your direction and being on the roll of a lifetime, to have it come to a screeching halt. Six days have passed, and Parker finds himself stuck in the same position that he was this time last week. Why isn't the phone ringing? Why is this bitch making him wait until the last second to know who it is he is going to be hurting? Marie Daniels showed up last week in his locker room. No phone call. No warning. Just the bitch that handles his contract showing up at the last second to prepare him to go to battle with an IWF champion. Sure. That doesn't seem like a tall order when you consider it is the 247 pound undefeated Parker Wayde taking on the women's champion. That is how Parker thought about it. He was wrong. Did Marie Daniels know that all along? Was she setting him up for failure. He had heard stories from the guys on the road. He had witnessed her attitude and her way of doing business while she managed JHalc for years. However, until last week there was no reason to doubt her. She set up the targets, and he knocked them down. That changed last week. Some part of this well oiled machine broke down. Parker had driven himself nuts trying to figure out what went wrong. Rosalie Knight's shoulders were down on the mat. He heard the referees hand slap the mat three times. She had just barely beaten the count. She was that close to just being another victim. What happened? He couldn't figure it out.

It has to be Marie. What did she do to me? Showing up at the last second through me off my game is all. That bitch has got to pay. We have to fix this now.

The knock at the door shakes him from his thoughts, but drops his heart into his stomach at the same time. He knows who it is behind that door. After all, the phone hasn't rang, hasn't received a text. Normally he would be freaking out like last week, but in the back of his mind he knows the real reason that he hasn't been told who he was stepping in the ring with tonight. He knew that there would be a knock at the door. He knew that she would be standing on the other side, scowl on her face, and malice in her voice. She was the cancer that came into his locker room and made him lose. She was the distraction that caused him to get thrown off of his game. Marie Daniels, the woman that was supposed to be managing him towards the main event picture would be standing on the other side of that door like she hadn't betrayed him last week. He should teach her a lesson. He wanted to smack the smug look that he could already picture in his head off of her face. He also knew that he couldn't powerful people have powerful friends in even higher places. Marie Daniels couldn't be touched, even if she was a walking, talking, breathing plague of a human being. Another knock at the door. Surprisingly, the irritation that probably coursed through her veins was not translating into beating the door down. Parker stands, and brushes off the front of his shirt as if there were something on it. He shoots a look around the room, and sees everything in its place, unlike last week. The room itself more or less bare, with the exception of his clothes hanging in the locker and the gym bag on the bottom shelf. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening the door to his lecture.

Marie: I see you are taking your sweet ass time answering the door. No wonder you lost last week.

Parker's blood boils at the sound of her voice, but the would be insult doesnt have the effect that she probably intended for it to have. Parker had been punishing himself all week for the loss, nothing she could say would bring him further down. Instead of becoming any more irritated with her second appearance in his locker room he found he could channel his anger into a witty response of his own.

Parker: Yes, please tell me about how my ability to answer a door affects my in ring work. If you were so concerned about me winning maybe you would give me more than five minutes to prepare.

Marie pushes past him into the room, and crosses to the row of lockers. She eyes her surroundings, noticing that they are different from the mess that she encountered last week. She stops at the locker where his clothes hang, and starts thumbing through the different shirts. She shakes her head in disgust at the clothing and then turns back to him.

Marie: Your attire is even worse than your in ring ability.

Parker closes the door, fighting his urge to slam it shut. He turns back towards her, away from the door and sighs heavily. Clearly she was going to try to send him into the frenzy that he was in last week before giving him any kind of information about his target tonight. He wasn't going to let her get under his skin that easily. Parker had seen Marie play this game before. She knew that he couldn't touch her, knew that he needed her. She could basically say whatever she wanted without fear. Marie Daniels knew how to manipulate those under her watch, and wasn't afraid to break them down.

Parker: Listen as much as I enjoy these last couple visits of yours, a phone call is really all I need to know what to do. I can hold up my end of the deal without you having to show up here.

Marie: Oh you can? I didn't realize I was such a distraction for you.

At once Parker realized his mistake. Since the moment he opened the door she was trying to find the button to push to send him off the edge, and he had just absent-mindedly handed her the keys to the kingdom. He straightened up, and clenched his jaw closed, hoping that he could avoid her noticing that she had hit the nail on the head. The smirk that crossed her lips was enough to tell him otherwise though. Marie waited for a response, or rather, allowed Parker to sweat for a few moments before cutting into him once more. She knew that he wasn't going to find his big boy voice and talk back to her.

Marie: So. You spent all week blaming your failure in the ring on my showing up in St. Louis? You have the nerve to stand in front of me and suggest that I am the reason that you couldn't get the job done against a female half your size? You are supposed to be unstoppable and yet, little old me knocked you off your game? You are pathetic.

Parker looked away from the cold eyes that were burning a hole through him, finding something suddenly interested on the wall off to their left. How was this woman able to reduce him to a scolded child within just a few moments of stepping into the room. It was all he could do to keep his mouth shut and just let her finish.

Marie: What was it you said when I came in? These little visits are unnecessary? I could have just called?

Parker: Yea, and maybe you could call and give me a little more time to...

She cuts him off, reminding him that it is not his turn, nor her job, to listen to him try to explain himself.

Marie: More time? For what? To show how much of a worthless investment you are to me? I had you throw JHalc out of this company because you swore to me that you could do better. You are turning out to be just as talentless as you look. You don't have the appearance of a champion, and you go out to that ring last week and prove you aren't worth two shits more than an opening match jobber.

Parker: I lost to a champion...

Marie: You lost to the women's champion! An entire month of picking people apart comes to a crashing halt. Why didn't I just let Jay stay here? How are you any better than he was?

Parker: I actually won a match. That's a start.

Marie: Well why don't you go out there and prove to me that you can do that again tonight? I swear Parker... if you can't win tonight I will get someone to take care of you like I had you take care of our "Main Event" problem. No excuses. No bullshit. You have Jinx tonight. I made sure it wasn't a girl this time because clearly you have trouble with them. Think you can handle a clown instead?

Parker: Not going to be a problem. I am not losing again, especially not to Jinx. Last time he was even here he got just about beaten to death.

Parker turns and grabs the handle of the door, feeling better once he had Marie out of his field of vision. He pulls on the door, and gets one foot out into the hallway before her voice cuts through him, fueling the need to hurt someone tonight.

Marie: And Parker.... I dont want you to worry about getting any more calls. You will be seeing a lot more of me around here. That is... until you can prove to me that you are capable of getting the job done on your own.

He steps through the door without offering any response. Anything that he could possibly think to say to her would just be thrown back in his face. It is better to let her have the last word for now. She gave him a purpose. She gave him a target. If Parker Wayde knows how to do anything, it is how to listen when he is given a job to do. Last week, he didn't quite get the job done. Rosalie Knight would be scratched off of his list soon enough though. Tonight, however, was about The Clown. The thought of finally stepping into the ring with Jinx brought a smile to Parker's face. If there was anything he was looking forward to doing in this company it was going toe to toe with that man. He was walking madness. He lived to hurt things. He was Parker's kind of guy. Finally a worthy opponent. Someone to be afraid of would step into the ring with him. As he got further away from the door, and closer to his match he let the whole conversation be forgotten, and started to dwell on simply getting the job done tonight.

I haven't been around IWF long enough to have a problem with anyone. Sure, I joined Natural Law my first night on the job, but those guys don't mean much of anything to me. I have no problem with HHR. I have no obligation to Natural Law. I come to the ring for the sole purpose of hurting someone and looking damn good doing it. I put on a show for the crowd, but that is only because stepping into the ring and hurting a man within the first thirty seconds isn't much fun at all. Parker Wayde wears out his prey. Parker Wayde takes away your ability to fight back. Parker Wayde makes you wish that the match was over long before the bell rings.

Last week, Rosalie Knight came to within a moment of losing another match to me. She may be the first person to step into the ring with me and come out victorious, but the fact of the matter is, I have already taken her out one time, and I will be doing it again soon enough. Nobody gets the last laugh when it comes to being in the ring with Parker Wayde, and Rosalie will understand that in time.

For now, I am going to let that go. She isn't a target tonight. She just got a reprieve.

Tonight however, tonight is about redemption. Tonight is about getting back to what I had been doing before Rosalie Knight walked away with her fluke.

Tonight is about The Clown.

The Clown.

The man that cuts promos from an insane asylum.

The only man on the roster that enjoys hurting people more than I do.

The full throttle champion.

Jinx

The problem is, I have walked into every single match in IWF looking down on my opponents. Knowing that I was going to hurt them. Look at what I did in my debut. I crushed them, and I liked it. It is easy to walk over people when you get to see the fear shaking them to their very core as you do it.

Tonight isn't going to be like that though.

We have a lot in common Jinx. We are the best things IWF has going for it right now. Why? I think it is because we are so alike. There isn't a damn person on the roster that we like more than ourselves. There isn't a single person on the face of this Earth that is safe from either of us. There is no line that we won't cross. As far as I am concerned, stepping in the ring with you is going to be like looking in a mirror.

There are a couple differences. Even one major difference.

Now you are probably thinking that the major difference between us is that you are a champion and I am not. Though, if you are maybe we aren't so alike. Maybe I gave you too much credit if you think that someone like me is more interested in the Full Throttle Championship than he is in the big picture. No, that title is not the big difference between us. The difference is, you let this enjoyment of hurting people consume you. You let the crazy out. It controls you, and while you might think it is the other way around, it is plain as day that, that is not the case. From the way your eyes shift back and forth without any kind of control, to the way you surround yourself with people that are arguably just as nuts, we can all see that you aren't in control anymore.

Sure, you always have the answers. You are always a step ahead of every person that you come across. You even always manage to manipulate the situations that you are put in. All of that was evident in your debut here Jinx. I watched it. I saw you come in and honestly it was one of the reasons I signed on the dotted line myself.

I can see that it isn't just an act anymore Jinx. I can see that the "crazy" that you show everyone on the outside is eating away at anything you have inside. Its only a matter of time before you talk yourself into biting off more than you can chew. I could stand here and say that you have done that this week by getting yourself put in the same ring as me, but time will tell on that one.

I don't need to tell you to be scared of me Jinx. Those kinds of threats are wasted on people like us. I can tell you that when the bell rings, you are taking on someone that enjoys hurting people just as much as you do. You are stepping in the ring with someone that will take all of the punishment that you can give out, and do it with a smile on my face. The thing is, when the bell rings at the end of the match, and I am the one standing over your broken body, I can turn it all off Jinx. I can still control this need to hurt people. I can still walk away before I get myself beaten to a pulp with razor studded boxing gloves.

So when you are laying there, paint smeared off of your face, wiping the sweat and blood from your eyes I want you to remember that I gave you fair warning. When you are staring up at the house lights, and your mind is flying around a thousand different thoughts so fast that you cant seem to figure out where it all went wrong, remember that I tried to warn you before the bell even rang.

I am Parker Wayde. I am the Instant Impact.

I am in control.

Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde   Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:03 am

This RP was posted after deadline, do not consider it in your voting, thanks.
--Styg

Need to Hurt: Part Too

Standing once again on the balcony, and staring out into the city, Parker Wayde can't help but to feel sorry for himself. He walked in to IWF. He shit talked like he was the best thing since sliced bread. He ran through his first four matches in IWF with ease. This is the same man who took out Ashten Cross and took his place in Natural Law in his debut in IWF. The same Parker who, as a member of Natural Law, scored the first win over Human Highlight Reels with Ruby Winters at his side. What happened at Battle Grounds XLVIII: Demons & Dragons was not something that The Instant Impact had expected to have happen to him. Not by a long shot. The feeling of not quite being good enough to compete at this level hung like a black cloud over his head. He had managed to piss away his winning streak in a match he had in hand until the very last moment. It had slipped away. Now if only he could get the images out of his mind. If only he could put this one match behind him in order to go into the next one and be the unstoppable force that he had been beforehand. How could he forget something like what happened last week though? Something so scarring as your first loss isn't something that can simply slip through the cracks of your memories. How could he erase that like he has done so many other things in his life. Why couldn't that match fade into the darkness like the way he became the man he is today? In what world is it fair to remember the sickening feeling of the regret from last week, but yet not be able to pull out simple memories of where he learned to fight the way that he did. Why doesn't he know where this thirst to hurt people came from? The pleasure that comes with breaking another human being down has been something he carries around with him, but has no origin of its own. He looks down from the balcony, and tries to take in the sights that he sees all around him. Cars driving past, not even knowing he was watching them. Two joggers pass by on the other side of the street without ever knowing that they are now part of his night. The office building across the street has lights flick off as people are headed home for the day, having put in their time. Parker stands there watching all of this happening around him, without him. People thoughtlessly moving about their day, without knowing that their lives crossed paths with his tonight. He looks down at the parking lot that separates the hotel from the office building, and in that moment finds a set of eyes looking back at him. A man on his way home, who had taken the time to take in his surroundings just like the IWF star had been doing, stumbled across the dark skinned man on the balcony. What could he see? Could he tell who he was? Parker knew he was too high up for that and pushed those thoughts out of his head. He only saw one thing in the man's eyes, and it wasn't recognition.

There is no hate in his eyes, but there was fear. Fear of someone different from them. Fear of someone watching him. Seeing through him and knowing his secrets. If he stays, that fear will turn to anger, and that anger to malice. Right now that fear is just born of curiosity. I am just as unknown to him as he is to me, but for some reason strangers are weary of each other. Why?

Parker tilts his head to the left, and though the man in the parking lot can not see him clearly, he can tell that the person on the balcony has met his gaze, and is sizing him up. An uncomfortable chill runs up his spine, and after involuntarily trying to shake it off he pulls the door to his car open and finds warmth of its familiarity inside. He is hidden from Parker's gaze from within the vehicle, and for some reason that makes him feel better. A smirk crosses Parker's cheek for some reason unbeknownst to him. The man drives off and The Instant Impact lets his thoughts continue to wander.

When do we start to limit the sense of curiosity that we have as children? Turning tail and running from something new on just the slightest whim that it would be dangerous to investigate? I guess as we mature in age we lose that sense of total curiosity. We stop exploring things and start sticking to our comfortable routines. People do the same thing everyday without ever noticing that they are bored. Why?

Parker finds himself thinking back, trying to place himself inside the stereotype he has created out of his frustrations. Was he one of these people? Hiding behind a routine? Hiding behind a pattern that kept him comfortable. Surely not. He was in the business of hurting people. He had been doing so under contract with IWF for the last month, sure, but before then Marie had him walking around hunting people down for her. Never in the same place for more than one day, never seeing the same people. Parker pushed the idea of being just another part of the mindless system out of his head, but memories from a long forgotten time started to flood back.

[color=darkgreen]Sometimes just being in the wrong place at the wrong time can put you smack in the middle of someone else's comfortable routine.

It is in those moments that you find yourself on the receiving end of a beating just for not being part of the process that these people are used to.

Being the wrong color kid on the playground taught him that lesson.

Being the athletic kid showing up for Freshman wrestling refreshed his memory on what it was like to be the wrong kind of kid in the wrong place.

It is that lesson that he started teaching to people when he started to earn a living.

That same lesson that he teaches people every time the bell rings.

Rosalie Knight snuck a win past him, but she already knows what it is like to be hurt by Parker. She has been on the short end of that beating.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde   Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:08 am

Question: Should Parker's 2nd RP be allowed? Deadline was posted after he submitted it so..........yeah.

I'll let the admins sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde   Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:27 am

The deadline is the deadline whether it's posted or not, so no, I'm afraid not. We can't always post deadline, we don't always have an admin online at that time, like last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde   Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinx [vs.] Parker Wayde
Page 1 of 1