Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little chit chat with Tolly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

A little chit chat with Tolly Empty
PostSubject: A little chit chat with Tolly   A little chit chat with Tolly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:25 pm

Griffin walked along the hallways dressed in street clothes, A leather jacket, a Punisher T-Shirt and ripped blue Jeans. He hadn't been here long but was already surprised by certain events. But before he went to war, he decided to pay someone a visit. He knocked on the locker room door of one John Tolly...waiting for him to answer.

TBC by Tolly
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: A little chit chat with Tolly   A little chit chat with Tolly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Tolly opened the door, a slight look of shock on his face as he saw Griffin standing there.

John:Hawkins? What do i owe the pleasure?
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A little chit chat with Tolly   A little chit chat with Tolly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:18 pm

He takes off his silver Aviator sunglasses and looks up at Tolly as he lets him in.

Griffin Hawkins - We...need to talk. Word has it that...you're putting America's Most Hated back together.
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: A little chit chat with Tolly   A little chit chat with Tolly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Tolly gets a smirk on his face and he turns around motioning Griffin into his locker room as he pours a glass of Scotch.

John: Why do you ask? You want in? We could use another former world champ?

*he hands Griffin a glass*

John:would you like some? Its 30 year old aged
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A little chit chat with Tolly   A little chit chat with Tolly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:44 pm

He takes a sip of the scotch.

Hawkins: Hmm..not bad, good stuff.

He looks around in the locker room.

Hawkins: Nice set up you got here man. Anyways I know you probably think that I'm asking to join America's Most Hated...it does sound inviting....but I'm not here for that. You see, I'm not here to join AMH...I am just here to say that I'm disappointed in the career decisions you've been making lately. See, before UECW closed I thought you saw the light, I told you that you can be something. But instead you decided to take a huge step backwards by putting together a famous group of misfits who done nothing but leech off you. I mean come on man...you're crawling back to Jack Savage of all people, after everything he said and done to you? Whats going on with your head man?
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: A little chit chat with Tolly   A little chit chat with Tolly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:07 pm

*John gives a long sigh and shrugs*

John: Maybe your right. To be honest i only went to Jack out of some maybe misguided allegiance. Griffin what you saw in UECW was not the real me...it was me trying to be somthing i'm not..A GOOD GUY! I'm NOT a good guy..i'm an evil sadistic bastard who would sell out his own mother if it got me a title shot! Hate to say it but thats who i am
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A little chit chat with Tolly   A little chit chat with Tolly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:41 pm

he smooths his hair back a little, hoping to get through to him.

"I understand that John..but this isn't about wearing a white hat or a black hat. What matters is you go out there and prove to everyone why you were the UECW Champion. But in this federation I don't think anyone in the back gives a damn that both of us are former World Champions in a previous company. Here, we have to start off with nothing and work our way to the top."
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: A little chit chat with Tolly   A little chit chat with Tolly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:38 pm

John scoffs rolling his eyes

John: I don't think anyone in UECW cared that I was a former world champion. But your right this is a new place and a new chance. Stiill it doesn't hurt to have people watching your back.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A little chit chat with Tolly   A little chit chat with Tolly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:54 pm

He was glad he was listening, but he still wasn't sure.

"I understand that you need people to watch your back. In a federation like this, when you're on track to be the best in the world...people dislike that. That's how it was in UECW, people got insecure of other superstars reaching the top and was looking to take them out so they can take their spot. But here it's on a much larger scale. I ask you this...how do you know this guy Phillip whats his name is going to watch your back...and not stick a knife in it?"
Back to top Go down
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: A little chit chat with Tolly   A little chit chat with Tolly I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:10 am

John gives a shrug

John:To be honest I don't. Hell in this bussniess its hard to truly trust anyone heck I woulnt trust my self. Thats why i've always been honest that when it came to titles and title shots, it's never personal. As to why i chose Phill. We have a history and he reminds me alot of myself in alot of ways, A kid who started out trying to always do the right thing and please the fans and then became disalutioned with it all. Heck he use to be the biggest whitemeat babyface you could ever meet.I see alot of potential in him, and to be honest i can say the same thing about Jack, he just needs to stop surrounding himself with nonsencial yes men, who tell him all his ideas are briliant even if there are idiotic.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A little chit chat with Tolly   A little chit chat with Tolly I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:08 pm

He begins to laugh a little about that line about Savage.

Griffin: Believe me, Savage can surround himself with all the ass kissers he wants that will tell him what he wants to hear..but not even that will make him any better. Hell the last title he won was from the help of his butt buddies when he couldn't even do it alone. I just don't want to see you go down this path. Phillip may be your friend now..but we're living in desperate times right now..in times like this, your best friend can be your worst enemy...I learned that lesson a long time ago. I just hope you realize what you're doing. Because you'll never know when this guy will leave you in a pool of your own blood. Remember that...

With that he turns away and leaves the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little chit chat with Tolly   A little chit chat with Tolly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little chit chat with Tolly
Page 1 of 1