Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Fallout   Fallout I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:32 pm

The pay-per-view opens with a shot of a thriving city. Cars are moving up and down the streets. People are walking all around. Life is good for everyone. Posters advertising matches for IWF’s From the Ashes PPV hang from buildings. Children point to them and laugh. Adults look at them and talk to their friends.

The scene cuts to a clip of Battle Grounds a few weeks ago

Chuck Matthews
I'm a fair man, and I understand the importance of contenders. Therefore...I will also be granting Cody Taylor and Steel Angel their respective matches. And, because why the fuck not?...I'll even take Stygian's argument into consideration. Stygian will put his unofficial IWF Championship on the line as well...in a two-...or, I guess I should say, three-way unification match. A six-pack challenge, winner take all!

The scene cuts to a series of shots with Stygian standing in the ring, hand held high, while his victims such as Brandon Macdonald, Corey Casey, Dan Alexander, Anna Stone, all lay in the ring.

The screen cuts again, this time to a clip of Robbie Hart holding the IWF Championship high in the air after the main event of From the Ashes.

Again, the screen begins to show highlights from Jack Savage’s career, including his debut in IWF. A scene involving Steel Angel winning the IWF Championship for the first time is shown. Clips of Ryan Apollos winning matches roll.

Suddenly, we’re back to last week’s Battle Grounds.

Chuck Matthews
I'm pulling Maddox from the match. His contract is officially terminated. In his place? Ryan Apollos. And, filling the number six spot...in order to ensure that Ryan Apollos walks out with the IWF Championship...

Chuck leans forward.

Chuck Matthews
Me.

A video clip of Chuck Matthews smiling at his desk is shown, while highlights of his career play on a big screen behind him.

Suddenly, the video cuts to a stop. A voice is heard.

Corey Casey
I like the match...but I think we need to make it a bit more interesting than that. As the Chairman, I believe this match should be contested under elimination rules...inside, let's say...

the Double Cage Horror.

A video of the sinister Double Cage Horror setup is shown, the camera spinning all around it while Rick Christian’s voice is heard describing the viciousness of the match.

The camera cuts to six different images all at once. It shows a hand, from each of the main event competitors beside a large red button. A ticking clock is heard. After a few seconds, the clock stops ticking, and each finger presses the button.

The scene cuts to the peaceful city again. Suddenly, a flash of white light engulfs the entire place. As the light disappears, what’s left of the city is shown. The buildings are crumbling and decrepit. Wind howls as a newspaper flies across a long road.

“The main event at Fallout. Double Cage Horror awaits six men”

At the end of the road, a shining light is seen. It is too far away to see what it is. It starts to move closer as the camera moves down the street.

“It will shorten the careers of all who enter it”

The screen continues to move towards the shining bright light

“But to the victor”

The camera suddenly cuts to the shining bright light. It is the three championship belts. Current IWF, Old IWF, and ASWF. Lying in the middle of the road.

“Go the spoils”

Suddenly the screen goes black for a few seconds. Then, finally…

Fallout Fallout_zps71a51c0a

The screen comes back to a pyro show on the stage of the IWF arena. It pans over the crowd of the Superdome, showing all of them cheering loudly. Finally we cut to Rick Christian and Matt Biggars in their usual announcer positions.

Rick – Welcome to Fallout folks!

Matt – I’m Matt Biggars

Rick – And I’m Rick Christian, and we’ll be calling the night as always. And what a night we’ve got planned!

Matt – Everyone is waiting for the main event, but we also have a solid amount of great matches with many new faces.

Rick – Indeed we do Matt, and we’ll start with the first one, where our competitors are already inside the ring. Take it away Heather!

The screen cuts to Heather Thompson standing in the ring with a microphone

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the first contest of the night is an over the top rope battle royal! A wrestler is eliminated when he or she is thrown over the top rope, and both feet touch the floor. The last wrestler in the ring will be declared the winner, and become the new Number One Contender for the IWF High Impact Championship!

The camera zooms out to show the ring, where Philip Joseph, Devlin Raine, David Bable, John Tolly, Mr. Enigma, and Bazz Gallagher stand. The referee calls for the bell

Fallout Open

Open Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot for the IWF High Impact Title

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Immediately all six wrestlers charge each other and begin to punch away at each other. Philip Joseph is battling Devlin Raine in the corner, David Bable and John Tolly are scrapping in the middle of the ring, and Mr. Enigma is pushing Bazz Gallangher into the ropes.

Rick – This is pure madness!

Matt – All these guys are trying to make a name for themselves here in the IWF, and this is the way to do it!

Mr. Enigma grabs Bazz Gallagher by the back of the head and thrusts a knee up into his gut. As Bazz Gallagher doubles over, Mr. Enigma grabs him and whips him into the ropes. Bazz Gallagher rebounds off of them and flies back across the ring towards Mr. Enigma, who throws a massive clothesline from hell. Bazz Gallagher nearly flips over as he hits the mat hard.

Rick – What a clothesline by Mr. Enigma, he’s starting off strong here!

Matt – He’s the early favourite I think, he just almost took Bazz Gallagher’s head off!

John Tolly grabs David Bable and punches him in the head a few times. John Tolly grabs David Bable and lifts him onto his shoulder. John Tolly tries to throw David Bable over the top rope, but David Bable grabs onto the second rope and holds on for dear life. John Tolly struggles to push him over the rope, and eventually drops him. David Bable bounces off the top rope and falls back into the ring.

Rick – Wow that was close!

Matt – We almost had our first elimination of the night!

John Tolly turns around and runs right into a flying crossbody from Devlin Raine, who had just taken out Philip Joseph with a multitude of punches and kicks. Devlin Raine begins stomping on John Tolly, who struggles to his feet. John Tolly ducks under a head kick by Devlin Raine, and then lifts him up in the air. John Tolly starts walking towards ropes with Devlin Raine lifted over his head. Just before throwing him over, David Bable runs and chop blocks John Tolly in the back of the knee.

Rick – David Bable just prevented that elimination!

Matt – But why?!

Rick – Maybe revenge for earlier?

John Tolly picks himself up and turns towards David Bable, who looks back at him. David Bable runs and shoves John Tolly hard in the chest. John Tolly stumbles backwards and trips over Devlin Raine, who was crouched behind John Tolly the whole time. Devlin Raine lifts John Tolly up and over the top rope.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, John Tolly has been eliminated!

Rick – Wow what a show of teamwork by those two!

Matt – Think it’ll last?

As if on cue, the two begins punching each other in the face. Meanwhile, Mr. Enigma has gotten to his feet and is trying to lift Bazz Gallagher up for a suplex. Bazz Gallagher blocks it, and instead lifts Mr. Enigma up over his head and delivers a northern lights suplex to Mr. Enigma. Bazz Gallagher stands up and sees Philip Joseph running at him. Philip Joseph spears Bazz Gallagher hard in the middle of the ring, sending him flying across it.

Rick – What a spear by Philip Joseph! He might have split Bazz in half!

Matt – Well I wouldn’t go that far, but it was a powerful spear.

Philip Joseph stands up and sees Bazz Gallagher pulling himself up on the top rope. Philip Joseph waits for Bazz Gallagher to stand up, before running full speed at him. Bazz Gallagher suddenly drops down and pulls the top rope down with him. Philip Joseph flies over it but catches himself and lands on the outside apron

Rick – Looks, he’s still alive!

Bazz Gallagher turns around and delivers a huge uppercut that sends Philip Joseph flying out of the ring.

Matt – Nope

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, Philip Joseph has been eliminated!

Bazz Gallagher turns around and sees David Bable punching Devlin Raine, who’s down on the ground. Bazz Gallagher runs at him and tackles David Bable off of Devlin Raine. Bazz Gallagher begins beating his fists down on the face of David Bable, who tries to defend himself. Suddenly Mr. Enigma tackles Bazz Gallagher, and it’s his turn to rain down punches.

Rick – Look at these four men leave it all in there!

Matt – This is a brawl!

Mr. Enigma stands up and lifts Bazz Gallagher up with him. He lifts Bazz Gallagher up into suplex position, setting up for his Florida Flat-Liner. Just before he can deliver it, David Bable runs and superkicks Mr. Enigma in the jaw. Bazz Gallagher falls to the ground and quickly stands up, as he and David Bable quickly throw Mr. Enigma over the top rope.

Heather Thompson – Mr. Enigma has been eliminated!

Rick – And then there were three!

Both men stand up and stare at each other for a moment. They nod their heads and turn back into the ring to look at Devlin Raine, who is running towards them. He hits a double clothesline, sending both men tumbling over the top rope. Bazz Gallagher falls on top of David Bable, and stays on top of him.

Rick – It’s over! Devlin Raine is the winner!

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner-

Matt – Wait!

Bazz Gallagher stands up, still on top of David Bable. He steps across David Bable’s body, back towards the ring and slides in, his feet having only ever touched David Bable’s back.

Matt – His feet never hit the ground! He landed on top of David Bable and walked back into the ring on top of his body!

Rick – And Devlin Raine has no idea that he’s still in this match! He thinks he’s already won!

Devlin Raine turns around and sees Bazz Gallagher at the last second, before Bazz Gallagher grabs him, jumps and flips, delivering his finisher, the Selfdestruct.

Rick – Selfdestruct by Bazz!

Matt – It’s all over now!

Bazz Gallagher stands up and picks Devlin Raine up over his head. Bazz Gallagher walks to the ropes and tosses Devlin Raine over the top rope.

Rick – We have a winner!

At the last possible second, Devlin Raine grabs the top rope and somehow stops his second foot from hitting the ground. He pulls himself up backwards and flips back into the ring.

Matt – No! Only one foot hit! Devlin is still alive after sure defeat!

Rick – I can’t believe this

Bazz Gallagher stands near the ropes as Devlin Raine slowly approaches him from behind. As Bazz Gallagher turns around, Devlin Raine kicks him in the gut, doubling him over. Devlin Raine hooks Bazz Gallagher’s head, and lifts him up in the air, before dropping him over the top rope with a signature Fourth Wall Buster

Rick – Now it’s all over for real!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner and the NEW number one contender for the High Impact Championship…Devlin Raine!

Devlin Raine has his hand raised in the air by the referee as the crowd cheers loudly. He runs over to a turnbuckle and climbs up onto the top of it, making a belt motion for the crowd.

Rick – What a hard fought victory for Devlin Raine

Matt – He deserved it, he fought one hell of a match tonight, whoever becomes High Impact champion later tonight should be very afraid!

The screen fades to commercial with Devlin Raine still celebrating in the ring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fallout Frabz-Party-Gronk-IS-IN-THE-GARDEN-TONIGHT-0153b3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns from a lengthy commercial with a somber looking Rick Christian standing in the ring.

Rick Christian
Ladies and gentlemen, as many of you know, former IWF women’s champion and winner of the Path To Valhalla match Anna Stone went missing after her match with Stygian at From the Ashes, and has not been seen since. She and her husband told nobody where they were going and vanished off the face of the earth.

Rick Christian takes a deep breath

Rick Christian
However, early this morning, officials in a town in Brazil pulled two unrecognizable bodies from a building that had been set on fire and burned down. However, they can now confirm that those bodies were Anna Stone and her husband Gianni Giordano.

The crowd goes silent

Rick Christian
Officials are investigating the burning of the building, and as of right now have no leads. We at IWF offer our most sincere condolences to the Stone family. She was a great wrestler and an even better person. May she rest in peace.

The screen slowly fades away to a video package highlighting Anna Stone’s IWF career highlights. When it comes back, Heather Thompson is standing in the ring.

Matt – Such hard news to hear Rick

Rick – Indeed. She will be missed.

Matt – But we need to finish the show strong

Rick – Indeed we do, we have some really good matches coming up. Including this one…

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a triple threat match, and it is for the IWF Queen of Wrestling Championship! Introducing first…

“I met a girl who hated the world,
She used her body to sell her soul,
Everytime they'd break her and pay,
Tear out her heart, and leave her in pain,
I never found out how she survived,
All of the sadness she kept inside,”

The stage would fill with a slight blue smoke, making the ramp and stage entrance hazy and misty. The occasional flash of yellow would streak up from either side of the ramp, up the full length and then back up, making slight popping sounds, drowned out by the music. As the words ‘Tear out,’ played out, Katelyn would push through the curtain and stand on the stage, her head down, a simple white trench coat draped over her shoulders. She simply stood there, her chest heaving slightly with heavy breaths. Standing there, doing nothing but seemingly waiting.

“ You could love her if you paid,
You could have her every day,
You could love her if you prayed,
You could have her every way,”

As soon as the first ‘You’ exploded over the sound system, Katelyn flicked up her head and flicked her arms out to her sides, the coat falling to the floor by her feet. The sound of the crowd mixed. Men wolf-whistling, women cursing, fans cheering, and haters hating. A smirk would cross her face, as she fell into a slow, determined, hip-rolling strut down the ramp on a slow movement towards the ring, this taking place after the third ‘You’.

[color=violet]Heather Thompson – Introducing first…from Salem Oregon, weighing one hundred thirty pounds…Katelyn Dimas!]/color]

Rick – Here comes the first challenger, Katelyn Dimas! I like her chances tonight

Matt – Well she has a 33.3% chance of winning here, those are pretty low odds

“Down on her knees, she wept on the floor,
This hopeless life she wanted no more,
Dead in her mind and cold to the bone,
She opened her eyes and saw she was alone,
She never found out how much I tried,
All of the sadness she kept made me blind,
She never found out how much I cried,
The rope so tight on the night that she died...”

As ‘She opened her,’ eyes came across the sound system Katelyn came to a standstill at the base of the ramp, and placed her hands upon her hips gazing over the ground. Raising her left hand to her lips she would blow a kiss all around the crowd, flicking her head back, and in turn throwing her hair over her shoulder. She’d finish her hip-rolling strut at the ring apron and slid herself beneath the bottom rope at the time ‘The rope so tight,’ came across.

“You could love her if you paid, you could have her everyday,
You could love her if you prayed, you could have her every way,
I never found out how she survived - a life lived in lies is a life of denial,
I never found out how she could lie - with a smile on her face and the darkness inside,”

The music would begin to fade after this last little bit, going on the chorus one last time, as Katelyn paced the ring, hands on her hips, a smirk still upon her face. Her eyes slowly observing the arena around her

The lights dim and "Hot As Ice" begins to play filling the entire arena. Pink strobe lights dance across the stage until stopping at the entrance where Tiffani Michaels steps out from behind the curtains dressed in her Cheerios uniform. She holds two pom-poms in her hands and shakes them high above her head with a big smile on her face bringing out cheers from the crowd. Tiffani bounces down along the ramp with her pom-poms still waving high in the air and she makes sure to toss them inside of the ring when she reaches the bottom of the ramp. Tiffani blows some kisses towards the crowd before she jumps up onto the ring apron in one swift movement. Tiffani grabs a hold of the top rope and she keeps her hands wrapped tightly around the rope while she springboards herself inside of the ring. She lands on her feet and smiles brightly for the crowd while waving her hands making them cheer out loud. Tiffani grabs her pom-poms from the mat and waves them one final time while the lights come back on inside of the arena.

Heather Thompson – And introducing next, from Los Angeles California, weighing one hundred sixteen pounds…Tiffani Michaels!

Rick – Tiffani was the last UECW Pure Champion, wouldn’t it be great if she could come here and immediately become the Queen of Wrestling Champion?

Matt – Yeah and she’s my pick for this match, I think she’s going to win!

Yo, what I gotta do to show these girls that I own them
Some call me Saffron, and some call me The Queen
Skeeza, pleeza, I'm in Ibiza.
Giuseppe Zannotti my own sneaker
Sexy, sexy that's all I do
If you need a bad bitch
Let me call a few
Pumps on and them little mini skirts is out
I see some good girls, I'mma turn 'em out
Ok bottle, sip, bottle, guzzle
I'm a bad bitch, no muzzle, hey?
Bottle, sip, bottle, guzzle
I'm a bad bitch, no muzzle, let's go.

Saffron Slowly walks out with her ASWF Diva's Championship held high above her head and Her IWF queens Of Wrestling Championship around her waist, she give's an evil little smirk as she begins walking down the crowd blocking out any reaction she gets from the crowd.

Heather Thompson – And their opponent, from Los Angeles, California…weighing one hundred fifteen pounds…she is the current Queen of Wrestling champion…Saffron Dior!

Rick – This is one of the hardest ways to defend your title, in a triple threat match!

Matt – She doesn’t even have to be pinned to lose her title

Music, makes me, high

Oh, oh, oh, come fill my glass up a little more
We 'bout to get up, and burn this floor
You know we getting hotter, and hotter
Sexy and hotter, let's shut it down

Pound the alarm!
Pound the alarm!

I wanna do it for the night, night
So get me now, and knock this over
I wanna do it like you like, like
Come get me, baby, we're not getting younger
I just want you tonight, night
Baby, we won't do it for life, life

Music, makes me, high

Saffron slowly makes her way down to ringside before sliding into the ring pushing herself up from her knees and raising her ASWF Diva's Championship high above her head.

The referee makes sure all three women are in their corners, before motioning for the bell

Fallout QOW3

Triple Threat Match
IWF Queen of the Ring Match
Katelyn Dimaz [vs.] Saffron Dior [vs.] Tiffani Michaels

[Ding Ding Ding]

Saffron Dior runs at Tiffani Michaels, who ducks underneath Saffron Dior’s outstretched arms and runs towards the ropes. Tiffani Michaels springboards off the ropes back towards Saffron Dior, and connects with a roundhouse kick to the jaw, sending Saffron Dior spinning around. Katelyn Dimaz grabs Saffron Dior in a belly to back position and suplexes her across the ring. Tiffani Michaels climbs to the top turnbuckle as Katelyn Dimaz moves Saffron Dior to the middle of the ring. Tiffani Michael jumps and hits a 450 splash on Saffron Dior, who rolls out of the ring in pain.

Rick – These two women have just taken out the champion!

Matt – What strategy! Take out the champion and then focus on beating each other.

As Tiffani Michaels laughs at Saffron Dior, Katelyn Dimaz clubs her in the back of the head with a forearm. The crowd boos as Katelyn Dimaz mounts Tiffani Michaels and begins to rain down punches to her face

Rick – So much for that teamwork aspect

Matt – They got rid of the champion, so now it’s just the two of them, of course Katelyn is going to try to win

Tiffani Michaels manages to push Katelyn Dimaz off of her and she stands back to her feet. Katelyn Dimaz runs and tries to clothesline Tiffani Michaels, but she ducks underneath it and runs to the ropes. Tiffani Michaels rebounds off the ropes and jumps in the air, taking Katelyn Dimaz to the ground with a flying crossbody. Tiffani Michaels stands up and climbs the turnbuckle and waits on the top rope. As soon as Katelyn Dimaz stands up, Tiffani Michaels jumps and lands on Katelyn Dimaz’s shoulders, taking her down with a hurricanrana.

Rick – What a hurricanrana, Tiffani using her speed to her advantage here

Matt – Indeed she is, if she can keep this up, she’ll have no problem winning this match

A medical crew comes down and lifts Saffron Dior onto a stretcher and begins to wheel her backstage.

Rick – Folks, I’ve just been informed that Saffron Dior has suffered serious injury and will not be returning to this match

Matt – That means we’re guaranteed a new champion!

Tiffani Michaels gets up and drops a leg across the face of Katelyn Dimaz. Tiffani Michaels rolls over and hooks the leg of Katelyn Dimaz. The referee begins to count.

-1-

-2-

Katelyn Dimaz powers out of the pin attempt.

Rick – It’ll take more than that to keep Katelyn down

Katelyn Dimaz stands up and runs at Tiffani Michaels, trying to tackle her. Tiffani Michaels vaults over her and lands behind her. As Katelyn Dimaz turns around, Tiffani Michaels jumps and delivers a huge dropkick, knocking Katelyn Dimaz back into the ropes. Tiffani Michaels stands up and runs at the ropes, springboarding off as she grabs onto Katelyn Dimaz’s arm, arm dragging her to the mat

Rick – Tiffani is in full control of this match so far

Matt – But Katelyn is far from out of it, all it takes is one mistake from Tiffani

Tiffani Michaels looks at Katelyn Dimaz and then at the crowd. She runs and hops onto the top turnbuckle. Tiffani Michaels looks down at Katelyn Dimaz in the ring, before jumping off and flipping in the air, looking to hit her 450 splash. Just before she connects, Katelyn Dimaz rolls out of the way. Tiffani Michaels lands chest first on the mat and rolls around in pain.

Rick – Wow, she missed!

Matt – I told you just one mistake is all it takes! Now Katelyn has a chance to take control of the match!

Katelyn Dimaz gets to her feet and looks down at Tiffani Michaels. Katelyn Dimaz grabs her by the hair and lifts her to her feet. Katelyn Dimaz hooks the head of Tiffani Michaels and lifts her up vertically. Katelyn Dimaz walks around a bit, before suplexing Tiffani Michaels to the mat with force. Katelyn Dimaz quickly stands up and grabs the leg of Tiffani Michaels, locking her in a half boston crab submission.

Rick – Katelyn has a hold of Tiffani’s leg! Look at her apply the pressure with that boston crab, I think Tiffani might have to tap out!

Matt – She’s crawling towards the ropes, we’ll see if she gets there!

Tiffani Michaels desperately crawls to the ropes as Katelyn Dimaz continues to crank on the hold. Eventually Tiffani Michaels reaches the ropes and Katelyn Dimaz is forced to break the hold.

Rick – That was close

Katelyn Dimaz stands up and waits for Tiffani Michaels to do the same. When she does, Katelyn Dimaz grabs her from behind, and goes to belly to back suplex her. Tiffani Michaels grabs onto the ropes and blocks the suplex. Tiffani Michaels kicks Katelyn Dimaz in the side of the knee and then headbutts her, causing Katelyn Dimaz to release the hold. Katelyn Dimaz stumbles backwards as Tiffani Michaels runs and delivers a flying crossbody. However, Katelyn Dimaz catches her midair and drops her with a huge slam.

Rick – Just when Tiffani tries to get some momentum back, it’s foiled by Katelyn Dimaz again!

Matt – I think Katelyn is figuring out her high flying tactics

Katelyn Dimaz drops down and pins Tiffani Michaels as the referee slides in and begins to count

-1-

-2-

Tiffani Michaels kicks out at the last second

Rick – Wow, so close to a new champion!

Katelyn Dimaz stands up and motions for the end of the match. She waits for Tiffani Michaels to stand, and when she does, Katelyn Dimaz grabs her from behind again, trying to once again hit her finishing move. However Tiffani Michaels escapes and springboards off of the ropes, flipping backwards and grabbing onto the head of Katelyn Dimaz, dropping her with a sliced bread #2.

Rick – Wow what a move!

Matt – The momentum has changed completely in this match! Go Tiffani!

Tiffani Michaels stands up and stomps her foot, motioning for Katelyn Dimaz to stand. As she does, Tiffani Michaels springboards off the ropes, and tries to hit a roundhouse kick. Katelyn Dimaz ducks under it and takes Tiffani Michaels to the ground with a stiff clothesline.

Rick – She finally hits that huge clothesline! That might do it for this match!

Matt – Oh we’ll see about that!

Katelyn Dimaz stands up and picks up Tiffani Michaels. Just before she can deliver her belly to back suplex finisher, a woman hops over the barricade and slides into the ring.

Rick – Who the…

Matt – That’s Angelica Monroe, from WEW!

Rick – What’s she doing here?!

Angelica Monroe runs at Katelyn Dimaz, who sidesteps her and grabs her back. Katelyn Dimaz lifts her up and delivers a huge belly to back suplex to Angelica Monroe, sending her flying out of the ring the same way she came in

Rick – Well that was…interesting

Matt – Katelyn taking out the trash!

Katelyn Dimaz turns around to deal with Tiffani Michaels, and is suddenly met with a huge roundhouse kick to the jaw from Tiffani Michaels, who had used the distraction to gather her composure.

Rick – California Dreamin’ by Tiffani Michaels!

Matt – It’s all over!

Tiffani Michaels runs and hops onto the top turnbuckle. She jumps off of it and flips in the air, delivering a huge 450 splash to Katelyn Dimaz. Tiffani Michaels stays on top of her and hooks Katelyn Dimaz’s leg. The referee begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your new Queen of Wrestling Champion…Tiffani Michaels!

Tiffani Michaels gets to her feet and begins to celebrate as the referee hands her the Queen of Wrestling title and raises her hand to the sky. The crowd cheers loudly as Tiffani Michaels places the belt around her waist.

Rick – What a huge victory for Tiffani Michaels tonight!

Matt – I called it! I knew she was going to win, I could just tell

Rick – Regardless, big props go out to her, she really put the women in IWF on watch with that match.

The screen fades out from Tiffani Michaels celebrating, and begins to play a video package highlighting the upcoming upcoming Double Cage Horror Elimination match main event. When the video package finishes, the screen cuts to a locker room, where a visibly upset Katelyn Dimaz sits.

A door is heard opening, and Katelyn Dimaz looks up. Her face turns to a looks of surprise.

Katelyn Dimaz
What are you doing here?!

The camera zooms out to reveal Isabella Lya Sanchez, who is smiling.

Isabella Lya Sanchez
You did pretty well out there

Katelyn Dimaz
Pretty well? If it weren’t for that dumb bitch interfering I would have won. That title should be mine!

Isabella Lya Sanchez
That may be so, but there’s nothing you can do about it….at least right now.

Katelyn Dimaz
What do you mean?

Isabella Lya Sanchez
I see lots of potential in you Katelyn. Corey Casey and the IWF Board of Directors see lots of potential in you.

Katelyn Dimaz
What are you talking about?

Isabella Lya Sanchez
I have an offer for you…

Isabella Lya Sanchez moves in and begins to whisper something to Katelyn Dimaz, who begins to smile as Fallout cuts to a video package.
Back to top Go down

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:13 am

The scene opens to a large cage surrounding the ring with various weapons hanging from the sides, we see Cody Taylor and Hostyle Jones outside on opposite ends while Heather is talking from the time keeper side where the High Impact is seen being held by one of the officials.

Heather Thompson: The following contest is the Steel Cage Scramble match and it's for the High Impact Championship! The rules are as follow: All competitors start from outside of the cage and will fight to get inside, the first two to do so will face each other in a one fall match where anything goes. The first person to get the pin or submission will win.

The crowd goes nuts as Heather waits for a bit before continuing.

Heather Thompson: Introducing first from Los Angeles, California...weighing tonight at 245 pounds........Cody Taylor!

The crowd roars with jeers and boos as Cody just gives them the finger and mouths "Shut up!"

Rick Christian: Cody showing the crowd what he really thinks of them.

Matt Biggars: This guy claims to be the son of Brenton Cyrus, just how fucking stupid can one person be?

Rick Christian: Well Cody has something to prove tonight and he has to go through three other men to do it.

Heather Thompson: And his opponent from Atlantic City, New Jersey weighing in at 232 pounds.......Hostyle Jones!

The crowd gives a cheap pop as Hostyle raises his arms to the fans.

Rick Christian: Ever since FTA 2 Hostyle hasn’t been like himself lately.

Matt Biggars: Well shit his ex wife is now with the current GM of IWF and Chuck has made every effort to make Jones as miserable as possible.

With the lights dimming down low, the two-step beat of "Unspoken" by The Ghost Inside erupted over the PA system, with a somewhat mixed crowd reaction, even a "GTFO" chant here and there. The moment the words..

"I'VE GOT SOMETHING HERE WORTH FIGHTING FOR!"

.. were uttered, Silas Romero emerged from behind the curtain with a smirk blazon across his face. At the his point, red and silverish lights were circling all over the arena, while one sole spotlight stayed directly on Silas. He stood there for a moment, before slapping his hands across his chest, almost mimicking the beat of the drums. With that, Romero unleashed a roar from deep in his gut and raised his left arm high into the air, while pointing to his left elbow with his right hand. After snapping his arms back down to his side, Romero finally began his journey towards the ringside area.

At the bottom of the ramp, Romero took off running towards the side of the cell. He looks at all the corners with a smug look on his face. With that, his theme music faded, while he began his pre-match stretching in the corner of the cage.

Heather Thompson: And their opponent from Boston, Massachusetts weighing in at 225 pounds........Silas Romero!

Matt Biggars: One of my personal favorites to win this match, he's got all the tools needed to get the job done.

Rick Christian: That might be true but let's not forget the fourth and final entrant to this match.

Parker Wayde’s theme song plays as he walks out onto the entrance ramp. He looks around the arena with an arrogant smirk across his face, before he jogs down towards the cell. He ignores the other men as he surveys the environment and takes note of all the weapons hanging from the cage walls.

Heather Thompson: And the final opponent from Winston-Salem, NC weighing in at 247 pounds Parker Wayde!

Rick Christian: Parker shocked everyone last week when he interfered during the Hawk's Nest match between Hostyle and Cody and took both the High Impact and Global belts for himself.

Matt Biggars: Yeah and then Silas came in and it became an all out brawl which caused Chuck to make this match.

Rick Christian: All four of these men are determined to walk away with the gold, question is though who will it be?

The four men look at the ref who enters the cell while another locks the cage door from the other end. The ref inside the cage stands in the center before signaling for the bell.

Fallout HI-1

IWF High Impact Championship
Steel Cage Scramble Match
Hostyle Jones [vs.] Cody Taylor [vs.] Parker Wayde [vs.] Silas Romero

[Ding Ding Ding]

Silas and Hostyle start brawling on one side of the cage while Cody tries to climb from the other side. Parker is there with him though as he pulls a chair that was hanging from the cage and smacks him right on the tail bone. Cody has a look of fear on his face as he tries to climb higher only to get another smack on the backside which causes him to lose his grip though he is still holding on with one hand. Parker tilts the chair sideways and rams the end right between Cody's exposed groin which finally causes him to let go and fall face first on the floor.

Rick Christian: Ouch Cody is gonna be singing soprano before this night is over.

Matt Biggars: Never mind that, look at Silas over there.

The camera turns to see Silas nail a running STO ramming Hostyle's back against the metal and he falls down. Silas puts one foot over Hostyle's chest while extending his hands to the crowd, basking in their boos that they shower him with.

Matt Biggars: What a ham!

Rick Christian: Well Silas seems to be enjoying himself right now.

Meanwhile we see Parker still has the chair and splits open Cody's legs as he rams the edge of the chair again on his crotch. A close up shot shows Cody's eyes watering as he tries to block out the pain, Parker then unfolds the chair and wraps it around Cody's neck before he takes a few steps and stomps with all his might on the leg crushing Cody's throat with the chair as it folds back in.

Rick Christian: Good god I think Parker just crushed his windpipe with that move!

Matt Biggars: Least we don’t have to hear Cody talk for awhile.

Cody tries to the remove the chair, we can already see blood oozing from the corner of his mouth but Parker isn’t done yet as he grabs Cody's head while the chair is still attached to him and rams his head right into the cage. He grabs Cody's head again on the rebound and rams it again even harder than before, Parker continues doing this a few more times as we see Cody's face is a complete mess, a large cut forming from the impact of the cage and the blood now spreads across his face.

Rick Christian: Parker just showing pure viciousness right now, taking apart Cody bit by bit.

Matt Biggars: He's making him bleed like never before, Cody might need some plasma after this match.

Parker rams Cody's head one more time against the cell wall as he slumps down clearly knocked out. On the other end we see Silas locking Hostyle in a modified hammerlock, pushing his opponent while maintaining his grip around the wrist. Once he has Hostyle's arm completely stretched out, he pulls him back and rams his elbow as hard as he could right on the bridge of the nose. The impact causes blood to come running from the nose were we can see a nice cut from the edge of where the elbow hit.

Matt Biggars: Hostyle just Got Knocked the Fuck Out!

Rick Christian: Both Cody and Hostyle are left out in a bloody mess and this match has just barely started.

Parker picks up Cody who still has the chair wrapped around his neck, blood leaking from his face and mouth as he drags him to his feet and wedges the chair in between the cage door. He manages to position Cody is such a way that his body is just barely standing before taking a few steps back and charges in full force with a running boot that hits the chair and crushes Cody's throat almost completely. His body squirms around as he tries to pull the chair out from the side door. Officials and medics immediately rush in with a stretcher and some blood packs as they instruct Parker to move aside, he does and notices Silas climbing the cage from the opposite end. He moves away from the medics and starts climbing as well.

Rick Christian: Holy shit that was fucking brutal beyond measure, I think Cody Taylor could be dead right now!

Matt Biggars: Well he's still moving but god almighty what a savage move there.

Rick Christian: And now Parker and Silas are climbing the cage, seems we now know who will face who for the belt.

The medics continue to tend to Cody as they manage to remove the chair from his neck. Another group of medics are also tending to Hostyle whose chin is stained red with dried blood. Silas and Parker manage to climb over the cage and meet in the center were the official rings the bell once more.

Rick Christian: Here we go, Silas vs. Parker for the Unified High Impact.

Matt Biggars: And with the damage that both of these men caused, expect nothing less than a full on fight to the death!

The two men tie up in a test of strength before Silas sucker punches Parker causing him to back up, Silas throws a few more stiff shots before throwing a massive haymaker. Parker ducks it and grabs Silas's waist and throws him back with a suplex.

Matt Biggars: The action already getting underway, Silas showing some aggressiveness there.

Rick Christian: Don't count out Parker though; he's been on a tear lately being the only member of Natural Law to have any success right now.

Silas gets back to his feet only for Parker to dropkick him back down, Parker moves in and locks a choke hold and tries to wrap his legs around him. Silas though elbows him on the side and gets his feet underneath him as he rolls under and transitions into a hammerlock. Parker pushes himself to his feet and manages to throw Silas over his shoulder with a takedown, Parker grabs Silas's neck and flips him over to his belly then flips over and locks in the JTO.

Matt Biggars: Just tap out! Parker's got it locked in!

Rick Christian: Silas is in deep trouble, he's gotta find a way to get out of this hold.

Silas struggles for a moment as the ref moves in the check for any indication that he will tap out, Silas manages to get one hand free and is able to slip underneath and flip Parker over causing him to crash on the mat. Parker gets right back up just to take a yakuza kick right to the mush from Silas.

Rick Christian: Damn what a kick!

Matt Biggars: Almost took his head clean off there.

Silas covers as the ref counts the pin.

-1-

-2-

Parker gets the shoulder up and Silas grabs one of Parker's arms and locks in a Fujiwara Armbar.

Matt Biggars: HOLD 568: ARMBAR!

Rick Christian: Not just any armbar, a fujiwara armbar!

Matt Biggars: HOLD 675: FUJIWARA ARMBAR!

Rick Christian: Ughh Facepalm

Silas keeps wrenching the hold while Parker screams out in pain; he manages to create some space by punching his side which causes him to lose his grip. Parker keeps raining blows until Silas is forced to let go and both men get to their feet, Silas charges in with wild shot but Parker is able to move aside and grabs Silas as he is still running and using his momentum flings Silas face first right into the cage, the impact causes Silas to bounce right back into the center of the ring.

Rick Christian: Ouch what a counter there by Parker.

Matt Biggars: Silas got too aggressive; this might be it for him.

Parker stalks Silas who is groggy getting to his feet; Parker grabs him and holds him for a moment before driving him down the screwdriver.

Rick Christian: Instant Impact!

Matt Biggars: New champ coming up!

Parker hooks the leg and shoves a forearm into the face as the reff counts it.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson: Here's your winner and the new Unified High Impact champion.......Parker Wayde!!!!

Matt Biggars: He did it! Parker has become the Unified High Impact champion!

Rick Christian: This time for real, had to take out three other men in order to do it.

Matt Biggars: I'm confused though, does this make Parker a two time champ?

Rick Christian: Now that you mentioned it.......technically it does.

Matt Biggars: This gotta be a huge boost for this young gun then, I don't see him losing that belt anytime soon.

The cell is lifted as the ref from outside hands Parker the High Impact belt, he snatches it from his hands and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. Meanwhile Hostyle and Cody are being taken away on stretchers, Parker continues to show off his belt as we cut to commercials.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fallout Funny-cat-picture-angel-kitty

Steel Angel's present for Marley, just so he doesn’t have to hear her bitch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back as Heather stands in the center of the ring to announce the next match.

Heather Thompson: The following bout is a debut match set for one fall.

The lights suddenly go out in the arena; fans aren't expecting what’s going to happen next. Suddenly a young man shows up on the Titantron with long blonde hair as "Kicking and Screaming" hits. Pyros go off after a huge BOOOOOM as the lights come back on. Griffin Hawkins walks from behind the ramp. He stops and raises both Devil horns in the air as the crowd goes wild. He walks down the aisle, fans cheering him as he slaps hands with a few fans.

He makes his way up the ring steps, soaking in the fan appreciation as he smiles at a few screaming female fans. He goes through the ropes and gets on the ropes, raising the devil horns in the air, pumping up the crowd. He gets down from the ring ropes and takes off his leather rocker jacket and goes out of the ring and looks over at the fans. He takes off his silver aviator sunglasses and puts them on a lucky young fan, patting him on the head. He makes his way back into the ring and relaxes on the ring ropes, awaiting his next opponent.

Heather Thompson: Introducing first, from Windsor, Ontario Canada weighing in at 226 pounds.......The Rock Superstar Griffin Hawkins!!

Rick Christian: Griffin Hawkins the newest talent from UECW is ready to take on IWF's finest.

Matt Biggars: He's gonna have his hands full in this match Rick, Baron Tomson is a sick twisted man and isn’t the kind of guy you wanna piss off.

The titantron glows a crimson red when America by Deuce plays on the loudspeakers while Baron "Blaze" Tomson emerges from the curtains wearing his black trench coat with red flames lining from the sides and the back is the word "Blaze" written in fiery letters. He stands in the center doing his pose which ignites red pyro from the sides.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a needle in your veins, a sickness with no name.
In a world that's insane, why's America to blame when you're praying for a change to a god with no face?

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a fucking AK, it's going up in flames.
In a world that's insane, why's America to blame when you're praying for a change to a god with no face?

Baron "Blaze" Tomson starts walking down with an arrogant swagger while he constantly points at the audience from the sides and shouts insults at them.

You can't tell me what to say, because I've got one religion.
And I've got one decision, it's a big fuck you.
I can spit it in your face, every month and every day.
Everything you hear my name my middle finger's up too.
You think I owe you, but I ain't got no room for these hoes because their no good.
I ain't living by your rules.
You're getting old dude, for the liquor you blow it and you wanna be notice but you're dyeing so slowly.

He then stops at the end and leaps to the nearest corner and climbs up to the tip turnbuckle where he's perched there. He looks around with an very cocky smirk etched in his face.

So when they point the finger, you flip one back and say fuck that....FUCK THAT!
So when they point the finger, we'll flip ours back and say fuck that.....FUCK THAT!

Baron then leaps off the turnbuckle and wonders around the ring before removing his jacket which he tosses to the time keeper.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a needle in your veins, a sickness with no name.

They wanna see blood.
They wanna see hate.
Like a fucking AK, it's going up in flames.

He tilts his head from side to side and hops around the ring a bit as he gets ready for the match.

Heather Thompson: And his opponent from New Jersey...weighing in at 256 pounds.....The Raging Inferno......Baron "Blaze" Tomson!!

Rick Christian: He calls himself the Burning Sensation, the Raging Inferno and for the last few weeks we've seen Baron have his way with the talent in this federation.

Matt Biggars: Well let's see......he burned a fellow athlete almost to death and threw him out, he completely destroyed a former Queen of Wrestling champion and then made short work out of one opponent by beating him in nearly five seconds! To say he's been making an impact is considered an understatement.

Rick Christian: Regardless Baron was embarrassed last week by this very man and tonight he aims to make him pay for it.

Matt Biggars: Will he succeed though is the question.

The ref makes sure that both men are in their corners before ringing the bell.

Fallout Blazehawkins

IWF Debut Match
Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins

[Ding Ding Ding]

Both men meet in the center of the ring and they both stand chest to chest shouting insults at each other. This keeps going for a little more before Baron smacks Griffin right in the kisser, he backs up a few steps while Baron has a smug look on his face.

Matt Biggars: Baron showing some balls here, slapping the taste out of the former heavyweight champion.

Rick Christian: He doesn’t really give a shit, it's no secret that Baron hates this guy after what happend last week.

Griffin has an angry look as he moves in and the two men exchange punches, Baron is able to get the upper hand and drives him back to a corner where he starts hammering away. The ref moves in and tries to get him to break it up, Baron moves away and takes a few steps back but then charges in with a elbow right into the face which causes Griff to fall down.

Rick Christian: Baron showing that aggressive mean streak of his.

Matt Biggars: He doesn’t look like a brawler but don't be fooled by his appearance, Baron isn’t shy of using his fists when it comes to fighting.

Baron Tomson waits for Griffin to get back to his feet before he charges in with a knee lift, Griff pulls the ropes down as Baron sails over him and tumbles outside.

Matt Biggars: Nice ring awareness there by Griff.

Rick Christian: He needs to take advantage, not often will Baron make a mistake like that.

Griffin measures his man and flings himself over the top rope with a diving cross body that takes both men down as the ref starts to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Both Baron and Griffin get to their feet as Griff tries to grab Baron who knees him in the gut and grabs him as he's bent over and throws him right into the side apron, the impact came be heard from the rafters as Griff has a look of pain etched on his face.

Rick Christian: Ohh that looked painful.

Matt Biggars: You think? I can't imagine how Griffin feels right now.

-4-

-5-

Baron grabs Griffin and rolls him back inside the ring, he climbs on the apron and measures him before launching himself, twisting his body in mid leap as he springs off the top turnbuckle and nails a picture perfect moonsault on Griffin.

Matt Biggars: What a B.M.E by Baron, very few people can nail a moonsault like him.

Rick Christian: Baron isn’t really a high flyer but when he does fly it can be devastating.

Baron makes the cover as the ref counts the pin.

-1-

-2-

Griff manages to kick out as Baron sneers and pulls him by his hair, ignoring the ref who tells him to let go of his hair. Instead he pulls Griff in and hits a snap suplex and rolls into another pin.

-1-

-2-

Griffin just manages to get the shoulder up while Baron's face is full of anger.

Rick Christian: Baron trying to put Griff out early but the kid is showing lots of heart.

Matt Biggars: He's gotta stay on him though, he can't afford to blow his top.

Baron pulls Griffin back to his feet but then Griff brakes his grip and leaps in the air hooking Baron's neck with his legs and takes him down with a head scissors. Baron gets back up right into an arm drag that takes him back down, Baron gets back up once more and Griffin is waiting with massive superkick that hits him right near the cheekbone.

Rick Christian: What a comeback there from Griffin, a series of moves followed by a shot in the dark.

Matt Biggars: This could be it for Baron.

Griff makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Baron kicks out with authority as Griffin couldn’t believe it.

Matt Biggars: Wow what a kickout from Baron, he still has alot in the tank.

Rick Christian: I think it's safe to say that Griffin underestimated his foe tonight.

Griff pulls Baron to his feet but Baron grabs the back of his head and drops on his knees as he nails a jawbreaker, the impact causes Griffin to hold his lower jaw. He turns around right into Baron's own version of the superkick that catches him right beneath the jaw.

Rick Christian: Burst Shot, Baron just leveled him with that move!

Matt Biggars: He's a pretty flexible dude to hit a kick from that angle.

Baron puts a forearm to the face as he makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

Griffin just manages to get the shoulder up as Baron is enraged.

Matt Biggars: Wow I thought he had it there.

Rick Christian: No kidding, that's about as close as you can possibly get.

Baron grabs Griffin but out of nowhere Griffin manages to grab one of his arms and locks in a Fujiwara Armbar as Griffin manages to get Baron on his back and applies more pressure to the hold.

Rick Christian: Whammy Bar! Griffin surprised Baron there with that move.

Matt Biggars: That's the thing about Baron, he's not used to fighting guys who use submission holds, this could be it right here.

Griffin cranks the hold even more as Baron grits his teeth and bites his lower lip to block out the pain; he somehow manages to roll Griffin over to his shoulders as the ref counts the pin.

-1-

-2-

Griffin releases the hold and rolls his shoulders off the mat.

Matt Biggars: Smart move there by Baron, he knew he couldn’t break the hold so he made Griff break it.

Rick Christian: Gotta wonder how much damage was done to that arm though.

Baron tries to shake the pain off his arm while Griffin shoots in with a double leg take down attempt. Baron intercepts the move by sprawling, pushing his upper body against Griffin causing him to fall flat on the mat. Baron wraps his arms around his head with one arm and uses the other to deliver clubbing blows to the back of the neck. Griffin tries to cover up as best as he can until he is able to slip under Baron's grip and rolls away; he then kicks Baron right in the skull with a roundhouse causing him to flip to his back.

Rick Christian: What a counter there by Griffin!

Matt Biggars: He was taking a beating there, he needed to get out of that predicament and was for the most part very successful in that regard.

Griffin runs to the nearest turnbuckle and climbs to the top before gesturing to the fans then leaps off with a swanton bomb that hits Baron right on the button.

Rick Christian: HOLY DIVER!! HOLY DIVER!! Griffin nails it!

Matt Biggars: Cover him man you got this!

Griffin makes the cover.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Just before the ref hits the mat for the three, Baron just manages to get the shoulder up.

Rick Christian: NO!!

Matt Biggars: You can't be serous, Baron just kicked out of that!?!?

Griff's face tells the whole story as he looks at the ref who tells him it was a near fall; he gets to his feet and waits for Baron.

Matt Biggars: This doesn’t look good.

Rick Christian: Griffin has got to be thinking of something big to put this guy away.

Griffin gets behind Baron and has him set up for the Iron Maiden but before he could drop him, Baron jumps down and hooks his arm around Griffin's head in a reverse neckbreaker position. He lifts him up and plants him down with a jumping reverse DDT that spikes Griff's head on the mat.

Matt Biggars: Blazing Perfection! What a counter from Baron there!

Rick Christian: This could be it.

Baron makes the cover as the ref drops down.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Just before the count of three Griffin gets the shoulder up.

Rick Christian: You've got to be fucking kidding me!!

Matt Biggars: How are these guys doing this!?

Baron gets in the official’s face who tells him that it wasn’t three; Griffin gets up while Baron is distracted and lifts him off his feet. They both go tumbling over the ropes and crash into the ground below.

Rick Christian: Once again both men are outside.

Matt Biggars: Something's gotta give man; these two are just throwing everything they could at each other and it isn’t enough.

The ref starts counting as both men start to pick themselves off the floor.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Baron gets to his feet first and drives a forearm smash that hits Griffin's cheekbone; Griff staggers a few steps as Baron is in pursuit

Matt Biggars: Baron has his sights set; he's got Griffin on the run now.

Baron takes a swing but Griffin manages to duck it, he then runs at Baron and jumps on his shoulders, taking him down with a hurricanrana.

-4-

-5-

-6-

As Baron gets to his feet, Griffin picks up from behind and as him on his shoulders, dispite Baron pounding on his head, Griff manages to throw himself back and nails a big time electric chair drop.

Matt Biggars: Iron Maiden on the outside! That took alot out of these men!

Rick Christian: But the ref is still counting, they better get in that ring soon or this could end up in a draw.

-7-

-8-

Both men are stirring as Griffin is barely able to pull himself up using the bottom rope and just manages to roll back in the ring. Baron is crawling from the other side and has one hand on the apron.

-9-

Baron tries to pull himself into the ring but slips on the apron and falls down.

-10-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson: Here's your winning by countout, Griffin Hawkins!

Rick Christain: Like or not people, Griffin was just barely able to survive this match but I gotta say that was a disappointing way to end the match.

Matt Biggars: Yeah I wanna see them fight again; this fight was too great for it to end like this.

Rick Christian: You can't fault Baron though; he tried to get into the ring but just wasn’t quick enough.

Griffin is helped to his feet and ref raises his hand in victory, suddenly out of nowhere Baron moves in with a massive superkick that knocks him off his feet.

Matt Biggars: Oh come on now! That was uncalled for!

Rick Christian: Baron is clearly not happy about the result and he's making Griffin know about it.

Baron picks Griffin back up and puts him in a reverse neckbreaker position; doing a cut throat gesture before lifting him up and driving him back down with a reverse Impale DDT.

Matt Biggars: And now a Blazing Perfection on a defenseless Griffin, this is just sick to watch.

Rick Christian: Like him or not, Baron's message is loud and clear: He's not done with Griffin.

Many officials move in between Baron and the fallen form of Griffin, Baron just smiles and back away from the ring. He leaves as the crowd boos him away, he just shrugs it off and keeps watching the officials tend to Griffin as the scene cuts to the back where Philip Joseph is seen untaping his wrists, a look of disappointment on his face. All of a sudden, Philip Joseph hears a knock on the door. Philip Joseph scowls and calls out

Philip Joseph
Go away

The sound of a door opening is heard and, almost immediately, Philip Joseph leaps to his feet as Jack Savage and Corey Casey walk into Philip Joseph ’s locker room. Philip Joseph quickly attempts to straighten himself out as Jack Savage smirks, looking suspiciously like a shark, while Corey Casey remains emotionless, his face a blank emotional slate

Philip Joseph
Savage…Mr. Casey…I didn’t…I didn’t know it was you

Jack Savage walks over to Philip Joseph and shakes Philip Joseph ’s hand

Jack Savage
Don’t worry about it. Mr. Casey and I are just here to tell you how impressed we were with your performance tonight in the opening match

Philip Joseph shakes his hand as he releases Jack Savage’s hand, a look of disappointment on Philip Joseph ’s face

Philip Joseph
I didn’t win…

Corey Casey suddenly speaks up

Corey Casey
But you fought hard. You showed guts. Most importantly though…you showed skill

Corey Casey turns and looks at Jack Savage

Corey Casey
You’re sure he’s as good as you say he is?

Jack Savage nods his head “yes”

Jack Savage
I personally give him my mark of approval and will back him up if need be

Corey Casey turn his attention back to Philip Joseph , who has an unsure look on his face

Corey Casey
Would you be willing to follow me into Hell?

Philip Joseph looks Corey Casey up and down quickly before answering firmly

Philip Joseph
To Hell and back, Mr. Casey

Corey Casey nods his head, turns, and begins to walk out of the locker room. As he passes by Jack Savage, though, Corey Casey rests his hand on Jack Savage’s right shoulder

Corey Casey
Brief him

With that, Corey Casey turns and walks out of the locker room, leaving Jack Savage and Philip Joseph alone in Philip Joseph ’s locker room. Jack Savage laughs slightly before waking over and throwing his arm around Philip Joseph ’s shoulders, guiding Philip Joseph towards the door of the locker room

Philip Joseph
Brief him? What do you mean?

Jack Savage
It’s time for you to sieze an opportunity to be a part of the biggest thing to hit this industry since IWF formed. It’s time for you to become a part of something that is going to rock the very foundations of the professional wrestling world down to its very foundation…

The camera follows Jack Savage and Philip Joseph to the door of the locker room. As soon as they arrive at the door, Jack Savage reaches out and opens the door for Philip Joseph , who exits the locker room first. The camera just watches as Jack Savage, too, leaves the locker room as the scene fades to black.

Last edited by Steel Angel on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:29 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:15 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson who is standing in the center of the ring for the next bout.

Heather Thompson- Ladies and Gentlemen the following is the Battle for the Briefcase finals and it will be contested in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match!

"Maneater" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman. She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start.

Heather Thompson- Introducing first from Montreal, Quebec, Canada weighing in at 119 pounds, representing Natural Law.......Ruby Winters!!

Rick Christain- Ruby Winters has made it very clear that noone will stand between her and the Briefcase. Tonight she aims to become the first diva to win this tournament.

Matt Biggars- Not if my homeboy Ethan has anything to say about it, I hope he knocks her into the next dimention!

Rick Christain- You're really getting under my skin today......

Heather Thompson- And her opponet, from Las Vegas, Nevada. Weighing in at 238 pounds.........Ethan Cage!!!

The arena goes black. And then there is a spotlight next to the stage showing a huge rectangular hole.

Rick Christian- What is this?

Matt Biggars- I really don't know, is Ethan Cage coming through that hole?

The sound of a guitar riff is heard.

Matt Biggars- That sorta sounds like Metallica.

The stage raises and it is indeed Metallica, full band, playing the guitar as the stage raises.

No life till leather
We are gonna kick some ass tonight
We got the metal madness
When our fans start screaming
It's right well alright
When we start to rock
We never want to stop again

Hit the lights
Hit the lights
Hit the lights

During the chorus Ethan Cage walks out in full gear, his vest hoodie over his eyes. He stops on the top of the entrance ramp.

You know our fans are insane
We are gonna blow this place away
With volume higher
Than anything today the only way
When we start to rock

Hit the lights

As soon as the first verse of the chorus is heard, Ethan flips his hoodie back exposing his face and two bursts of blue pyro is seen from both sides.

Hit the lights
Hit the lights

With all our screaming
We are gonna rip right through your brain
We got the lethal power

Ethan makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring, never taking his eyes off Ruby Winters.

It is causing you sweet pain Oh sweet pain
When we start to rock

Ethan hops the turnbuckle and faces the band and gives the finger with a smile, to which James Hetfield returns the gesture with a wink.

Hit the lights
Hit the lights
Hit the lights

On the last riff, those two bursts of pyro happen once again.

Rick Christain- That's great, Metallica is in the building!

Matt Biggars- I wonder if Ethan is friends with Metallica....oh, oh no, wait I get it.

Rick Christian- What?

Matt Biggars- You're not going to want to hear this?

Rick Christian- I don't ever want to hear anything you have to say, what's stopping you now?

Matt Biggars- Well, did you ever get your credit card back from Ethan or get it stopped.

Rick Christian- No, I guess I forgot why......oh shit. I'm going to put a stop to this!

Matt Biggars- You can't buddy, we're about to have a match, and Ethan Cage will eventually have a chair in his hands. Better to handle this legally, or just let Ethan spend whatever he wants. HE'S ETHAN CAGE!

The ref makes sure both athletes are in their corners then rings the bell.

Fallout CageRuby-1
Battle for the Briefcase Tournament Finals TLC Match
Ethan Cage [vs.] Ruby Winters

[Ding Ding Ding]

Both competitors get out of their corners and circle around, Ethan has an arrogant smirk on him as they tie up.

Rick Christian- Well this is gonna be interesting to say the least.

Matt Biggars- WHOO HOO! GO ETHAN MAKE THAT BITCH YOUR BITCH!!!

Rick Christian- Will you fucking chill out and sit down you brainless stoner!?

Matt Biggars- Man you're no fun Sad.

Ethan shifts around and takes Ruby over his shoulder with an arm drag, keeping hold of her left arm. Ruby pushes herself back to a vertical base before Ethan lets go and without warning smacks Ruby right on her butt. She jumps a few steps and slowly turns around where Ethan has a big grin on his face.

Rick Christian- Uhh....that might have not have been the smartest thing to do there Ethan.

Matt Biggars- Oh shut up will you, he's playing mind games with her can't you tell?

Rick Christian- I don't see how h-

Matt Biggars- Oh what do you know you big palooka?

Rick Christian- Wait what?

Ruby has a look of pure rage as she charges in with a lariat, but Ethan is waitng for her as he pops the hips and takes her down with a powerslam. He grabs her hair and pulls her back to her feet before tossing her through the second rope onto the ground below. He waits until she gets right back up before taking a short run and flings himself over the top rope, doing a 360 spin as he lands right on her.

Rick Christian- What a move by Ethan, taking it to the femme fatale early on in this fight.

Matt Biggars- That's my big homie right thur!!

Ethan rolls to his feet and proceeds to pick Ruby back up but she steps on his foot which causes him to let go of her. She then lets him have it with a series of hard slaps followed with some body shots, Ethan does his best to block them all but wasn’t prepared for the thrust kick which catches him right in the gut. He staggers back a few steps clutching his stomach as Rudy measures him and does a short run before nailing a shining wizard that takes him down.

Rick Christian- Ruby now with some offense of her own, keeping Ethan down for the moment.

Matt Biggars- Come on Ethan I believe in you!

Ruby reaches down to grab Ethan but he gets a hold of her gear and flings her head first into the barricade. The impact dazes her which allows Ethan to search under the ring apron and finds a steel chair. He waits until Ruby is up before he tosses it to her, she instinctively grabs it just as Ethan leaps in the air with the Pele kick but Ruby just manages to move out of the way.

Matt- Damn it! Ruby was able to dodge the Hit the Lights.

Rick- Ethan's overconfidence might come back to bite him.

Ruby waits until Ethan is back up before she rams the edge of the chair into Ethan's side and follows it up with another chair shot to the back which causes him to fall down to the ground. Rudy tosses the bent chair aside and reaches under the ring and pulls out a ladder which she then slides into the ring. She sets it up in the center of the ring as Ethan is stirring from outside just as Ruby begins to climb.

Rick Christian- Ruby making the climb now, she wants to end this quick.

Matt Biggars- Ethan has to stop her like RIGHT NAO!!

Ethan manages to pull himself to his feet where he sees Ruby almost at the briefcase; he climbs the apron and leaps using the top rope as a slingshot launching himself right at the ladder. His feet stick out from under him as he dropkicks the ladder, the impact causes the ladder to fall over and sends Rudy crashing back first on the outside floor.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"THAT WAS AWESOME!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"THAT WAS AWESOME!"
"HOLY SHIT!"

Matt Biggars- ZOMFG THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!

Rick Christian- No kidding, Ethan just saved his chances there.

Outside we can see Ruby clutching her back in pain as she struggles to get back up but Ethan is on to her as he picks her off the floor and throws her violently back first into the barricade. The impact causes a yelp to come out of Ruby as she arches her back in pain and slumps to the side.

Matt Biggars- Ethan showing Ruby his bad self, he smells blood in the water and it’s only a matter of time before he puts her away.

Rick Christian- I really hate to agree with you on this but Ethan has Ruby right where he wants her.

Ethan then ruffles underneath the ring and pulls out a table and a couple of chairs. He sets the chairs aside for the moment and sets the table up on the outside. Then he takes the chairs and stacks them on top of the table then grabs Ruby and rolls her on her stomach on top of the chairs and table. He surveys his handy work and leaps to the ring apron where he gives a somewhat cocky smile to the crowd.

Matt Biggars- This could be it, Ethan might steal the show right here!

Rick Christian- He's taking alot of time though, I just wish he stop taunting the fans and just finish Ruby off.

Matt Biggars- HEY YOU SHUT UP ABOUT ETHAN OK!! HE'S THE NEXT JASON HAWK AND YOU GOTTA SHOW SOME RESPECT!!

Rick Christian- Another outburst like that and I'll will knock you out of the announce table!

Ethan takes one last look over Ruby who is still laid out on the table, he leaps off the top rope with an moonsault but at the last second Ruby just manages to roll off the table causing Ethan to crash right through it.

"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"

Rick Christian- Holy shit is right; take about a crash and burn there.

Matt Biggars- DAMMIT ETHAN GET UP, MAKE HAWK PROUD!

Rick Christian- MATT DON'T MAKE ME TEAR OUT YOUR PRECOIUS VOICEBOX!!

Ethan is struggling to push himself back to his feet, meanwhile Ruby who is still holding her back manages to grab the edge of the barricade to pull herself back up and rolls back into the ring. The ladder that was tipped over earlier is still there as she tries to pull it back up to the center of the ring. However just as she is about to climb, Ethan jumps out of nowhere and catches her with a flying hurricanrana that takes her down. He waits until she is back to her feet before charging with a clothesline that sends her over the top rope.

Matt Biggars- ETHAN CAGE OUT OF NOWHERE TAKES DOWN RUBY, WHAT A HERO!

Rick Christian- But look at Ruby, she's still holding on to the ropes.

Ethan turns his attention to the ladder as he makes the climb; Ruby however manages to hang on from the ring apron and moves through the second rope. She gets behind Ethan just as he gets to the very top and clutches her fist as she delivers a massive uppercut right between Ethan's legs which causes him to fall off the ladder.

Rick Christian- Ruby perhaps out of desperation hits a low blow on Ethan to save this match.

Matt Biggars- That's illegal; she should be fined and disqualified!

Rick Christian- What are you talking about? This is a TLC match there is no DQ.

Matt Biggars- Doesn’t matter, she should still be fined for hitting him in the jewels!

Ruby backs up a few steps as she waits for Ethan to get back up, she shrugs off the pain on her back and motions for him to get to his feet. Ethan who is still clutching his groin manages to get up, Ruby moves in and attempts the Beauty Sleep but Ethan just manages to duck which causes her to spin around. At that very moment, Ethan leaps into the air and decks her with a pele kick right on the forehead.

Matt Biggars- YES!! HIT THE LIGHTS!! ETHAN JUST SENT RUBY TO DREAM LAND!!

Rick Christian- You really need to give it a rest Matt, you're gonna lose your voice before this night is over.

Matt Biggars- WORTH IT, JUST TO SEE ETHAN WIN THE BREIFCASE IT'S FUCKING WORTH IT!!

Ethan gets to his feet and repositions the ladder, he climbs it one rung at a time while Ruby stirs and crawls to the other end. She is able to get to her feet using the side of the ladder as support, she climbs to the other side where she meets Ethan and the two begin exchanging blows.

Rick Christian- Oh my god, this looks bad, both of them are fighting tooth and nail on top of that ladder!

Matt Biggars- I'm on the edge of my seat here Rick; Ethan has to find some way to knock this chick down.

Ethan gets the better of the fist fight and tries for a haymaker that Ruby ducks under. She then grabs the top of the ladder with both hands and sticks her left foot out and throws a massive kick which causes Ethan to spin almost completely around. His back is turned as Ruby smiles and reaches for the briefcase and attempts to unhook it.

Rick Christian- Ruby hits the beauty sleep but Ethan is still standing; now she's trying to pull the briefcase down.

Matt Biggars- Come on Ethan you pull through man!

Ruby takes another step and again tries to pull the briefcase down with no results, suddenly Ethan whose back was to Ruby leaps up and somehow manages to connect another pele kick that catches her sqaure in the face. Ethan grabs both sides of the ladder as he is hanging upside down while Ruby is leaning back somewhat on the other side, knocked out from the blow.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"THAT WAS AWESOME!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"THAT WAS AWESOME!"

Rick Christian- -shock- You gotta be fucking kidding me!

Matt Biggars- Ethan just Hit the Lights on Ruby from the top of the ladder!

Rick Christian- How is he doing this?

Matt Biggars- Because he's Ethan Fucking Cage baby!!

Ethan manages to flip himself over and turns around to climb the top where Ruby is still out cold from the blow to her head. He grabs her and hooks the arm over his head and hooks the leg inward and jumps off the ladder with Ruby as he nails a big time Guillotine-Crossed Legged Stunner.

Rick Christian- -shock- Holy shit what a move!

Matt Biggars- FUCK YEAH DIVINE INTERVENTION BABY!!! ETHAN'S GONNA WIN THIS!!!

Ethan rolls Ruby off of him and climbs back to the top of the ladder and manages to unhook the briefcase then drops down on the floor below.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Heather Thompson- Here's your winner and briefcase holder..........ETHAN CAGE!!!!

Ethan gets to his feet and clutches the briefcase tightly around his arm as his theme plays on the loudspeakers.

Matt Biggars- YES! YES! YES! FUCKING YES! SOMEWHERE I KNOW JASON HAWK IS WATCHING AT HOME WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE!!!

Rick Christian- There's no denying that this young gun scored huge in this matchup, defeating a much gamed Ruby Winters and walking away as the new briefcase holder. Now he has a free title shot at any belt which he could invoke at any time, in any match of his choosing.

Matt Biggars- THIS IS AWESOME, AMAZING, THE MOST FUCKING GREATEST THING TO EVER OCCUR IN THE HISTORY OF WRESLING!! ETHAN FUCKING CAGE THE NEW BREIFCASE WINNER AND SOON TO BE THE NEXT WORLD CH-

Rick gets out of his chair and throws a massive haymaker that catches Matt sqaure in the jaw. The force of the blow knocks him right out of his chair as Rick returns to his seat replaces his headset.

Rick Christian- Sorry about that folks, my partner was going rabid, had to put him down. Regardless though, great job by Ethan Cage to come away with a huge win here at Fallout.

The camera focuses on Ethan as he taunts the fans with the briefcase until the scene cuts to the back.

Saffron Dior is shown walking through the backstage area, a look of anger and frustration etched into her features. Saffron storms through the backstage hallways until she arrives at an office with the name “Isabella Lynn Sanchez” emblazoned upon the door. Without knocking, Saffron Dior storms into the office, slamming the door open

Saffron Dior
This is bullshit!

Isabella Lynn Sanchez barely flinches as she slowly looks up from the paperwork she had previously been working on before Saffron stormed into her office

Isabella Lynn Sanchez
What is?

Saffron Dior
That match! A triple threat! I am fucking undefeated in singles competition and my first title defense here in IWF is a goddamn triple threat?!

Isabella Lynn Sanchez sighs slightly as she massages her temples

Isabella Lynn Sanchez
Look, that’s just the way things go Saffron. I wouldn’t bother trying to complain or argue because clearly you lost the match fair and square

Color rushes to Saffron Dior’s face as Saffron’s rage begins to soar higher and higher

Saffron Dior
I shouldn’t have even been booked in that match! Those two bitches didn’t win any #1 contenders matches! I should’ve had the night off! You fucking people are incompetent! Clearly you don’t know what kind of a special talent I am!

Isabella Lynn Sanchez, visibly trying not to get even more annoyed and angry with Saffron, grist her teeth ever so slightly

Isabella Lynn Sanchez
I’d watch your tone if I were you, Saffron

Saffron Dior leans down, resting both of her hands on Isabella Lynn Sanchez’s desk. An arrogant smile appears on Saffron’s face as she stares at Isabella Lynn Sanchez

Saffron Dior
Yeah? Or what?

Isabella Lynn Sanchez smirks as she leans backwards in her chair

Isabella Lynn Sanchez
You’re fucking fired

The color drains from Saffron Dior’s cheeks as a look of disbelief appears on Saffron’s face

Saffron Dior
Ex…excuse me?

Isabella Lynn Sanchez makes a dismissive motion to Saffron, motioning for Saffron to leave her office

Isabella Lynn Sanchez
You heard me bitch, hit the bricks

Saffron Dior slowly but surely turns and begins to walk towards the door. As soon as Saffron Dior’s hand comes to rest on the door knob, the sound of Isabella Lynn Sanchez’s voice can be heard echoing out behind Saffron

Isabella Lynn Sanchez
Oh and Saffron…

Saffron Dior turns around…only to find Isabella Lynn Sanchez’s left hand wrapped around Saffron’s throat. Isabella Lynn Sanchez cocks her right hand back and punches Saffron Dior right in the face, shattering Saffron Dior’s nose. Saffron Dior slumps down to the ground in a bloody heap. Isabella Lynn Sanchez smirks as she looks down at Saffron Dior

Isabella Lynn Sanchez
Don’t ever talk to me like that again

Isabella Lynn Sanchez turns and walks back to her desk as the camera zooms in on Saffron Dior’s motionless form for a moment before fading to commercial

Fallout Prince-AJ

Ethan Cage says: I WON THE BATTLE FOR THE BRIEFCASE TOURNAMENT! I’M GOING TO START CALLING MYSELF PRINCE ETHAN AND START WEARING A KICKASS CROWN!!!!!!

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table. Matt Biggars is rubbing his face, clearly still in pain

Rick- Welcome back folks!

Matt- My face still hurts…stupid bumbaclot Rick…

Rick- You had it coming

Matt- I was simply celebrating Ethan Cage’s massive victory!

Rick- Over celebrating it is more like it

Matt- Fuck you, Rick

The camera cuts away from the announcers to show Heather Thompson, who is once again standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the IWF Uprising Championship! Introducing first…

The unmistakable, methodical beat of drums is heard, as the gruff voice of Dan Chandler is heard coming over the p.a. system, starting her theme, "Erase my Scars" by Evans Blue to play. The lights begin to flicker with pale pastel colored hues, illuminating the crowd and the stage as a single spotlight comes over the entrance way while the rest of the lights dim. Brushing past the curtains, in a way that certainly commands all of the attention in the arena is Lennox Laroux. The fans come to life as she throws a pointed finger out their way, swaying it from one side of the arena to the other before pointing straight up, a direct signal for the lights to come back on.

Heather Thompson- The challenger…From Saint-Pierre, Canada…Weighing in at 116 Pounds…Lennox Laroux!

Rick- You know, Lennox Laroux has been on a big time slide these last couple of weeks

Matt- That she has, Rick. However all it takes is one big time win to turn the momentum right back in your favor in this industry

Rick- I’d certainly say capturing the IWF Uprising Championship would definitely count as a “big time win”

Sashaying down the ramp, Lennox extends a manicured hand to the fans, greeting them with a huge, mile-wide smile and high fives to those within her reach. Making her sauntering way towards the aluminum stairs, she jogs up them and struts along the apron, bending into the ring between the second and third rope. Strutting to the center of the ring, Lennox throws her arms out diagonally and commands a prompt for the turnbuckles to erupt with a huge explosion of glitter and pyro. Smiling, she makes her way towards the slightly smoky turnbuckle and began to stretch her long, limber limbs out, rolling her neck in the porcess as "Erase my Scars" began to fade away.

Heather Thompson- And her opponent…

The arena lights go down and after a few seconds of darkness and Matt Bellamy’s vocals filling the PA system, a huge explosion goes off above the Tron and the beginning riff on the guitar begins to play throughout the arena, the stadium is filled with red lights blinking on and off as the riff begins to play for Muse’s “New Born.”

Cade then calmly makes her way out of the curtains and walks out a bit so the fans can recognize her, a great big white spotlight surrounds her as she slowly stretches out his left arm for a good three seconds, then extends her right arm in the same fashion. She then quickly turns around and raises both her arms in the air in coordination with large fire pyros at the top of the ramp which leap upwards. Cade then begins to strut her way down to the ring, with the spotlight following her at all times, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron.

Heather Thompson- From Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada…Weighing in at 137 Pounds…She is the reigning and defending IWF Uprising Champion…Vanessa Cade!

Rick- Can anyone present enough of a challenge for Vanessa Cade?!

Matt- Vanessa Cade has been running roughshod over everyone since uniting the IWF Full Throttle title and the ASWF Uprising Title. Vanessa Cade even managed to secure a win over one of the top IWF prospects, Parker Wayde!

Rick- Vanessa Cade might have her work cut out for her tonight though, Lennox Laroux is definitely hungry and definitely looking to make a name for herself

Vanessa then turns to the Tron and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd cheers her on. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the Tron and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match. The ref looks at both women and nods before calling for the bell

Fallout CadeLaroux-1

IWF Uprising Championship
Vanessa Cade [vs.] Lennox Laroux

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Vanessa Cade and Lennox Laroux both meet in the center of the ring. After struggling back and forth for a few moments, Vanessa Cade immediately gains the upper hand. Vanessa Cade then kicks Lennox Laroux in the gut, doubling Lennox Laroux over. Vanessa Cade then turns and quickly runs to the ropes. As soon as she gets close enough, Vanessa Cade leaps into the air and does a front handspring, bouncing off the ropes while still upside down.

Vanessa Cade then springs backwards and up to her feet…just as Lennox Laroux manages to stand upright. As soon as she gets to her feet, Vanessa Cade throws herself backwards, catching Lennox Laroux with a fierce enziguri

Rick- Golden Goal!

Matt- Vanessa Cade might’ve just knocked Lennox Laroux the fuck OUT!

Vanessa Cade immediately gets to her feet and takes two paces backwards, her eyes burning with intensity. Vanessa Cade stomps down on the mat, begging Lennox Laroux to get to her feet. Lennox Laroux slowly begins to push herself up to the vertical standing position

Rick- I think this might be it

Matt- Here it comes…

As soon as Lennox Laroux is standing up, Vanessa spins around and connects with a discus elbow smash to the jaw of Lennox Laroux, causing Lennox Laroux to slump down to the canvas in an unconscious heap

Rick- OHKO!

Matt- Vanessa Cade just put Lennox Laroux down like a dog! Just absolutely laid Lennox Laroux the fuck out!

Vanessa Cade drops down and hooks Lennox Laroux’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…And still IWF UPRISING CHAMPION…Vanessa Cade!

The ref leans down and helps Vanessa Cade up to her feet. A massive smile is plastered on Vanessa Cade’s face as the ref hands her the IWF Uprising Championship

Rick- Another impressive victory here tonight by Vanessa Cade

Matt- You know, Vanessa Cade has looked sharp since the night she debuted in IWF and I honestly think she has a chance to be a champ here in IWF for a long time to come!

Meanwhile, Vanessa Cade climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds the title up over her head. All of a sudden, “Remember the Name” by Fort Minor blasts out of the house PA system and Philip Joseph walks out from backstage

Rick- Philip Joseph?

Matt- What does he want?

The smile on Vanessa Cade’s face falters as she turns and looks up the entrance ramp at Philip Joseph. Philip Joseph has a coy smile on his face as he begins slowly, mockingly, clapping. Philip remains at the top of the stage though, simply content to look down at Vanessa Cade in the ring

Rick- It doesn’t look like Philip is going to try and beat down on Vanessa Cade…

Matt- At least not yet!

Rick- You think this is some sort of mind game Philip is playing with Vanessa Cade?

Matt- It very well could be, Rick

The camera zooms in on Philip Joseph’s smirking face for a moment before slowly fading to commercial

Fallout G134784880013678059

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, both of whom are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And we’re back!

Matt- And fuck the NHL lockout!

Rick- I couldn’t agree more!

Matt- Now that we’ve got that out of the way though…

Rick- It’s time for the return of the Blood, Pride and Death Match!

Matt- Alexander Raven and Alexander Remington have a long standing history, stemming all the way back to their time in UECW!

Rick- And tonight, these two men are going to conclude this rivalry…in one of the most brutal matches IWF has to offer!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring.

Heather Thompson- The following match is a Blood, Pride and Death Match! In order to win, one man must make his opponent bleed, tap out, and stay down for a ten count, in no particular order. Once the final point is scored, the match ends! Introducing first…

“I’m a mess
That's the best way to describe it
Having no time to myself is the only way I can fight it
When I'm alone it's like I'm staring into a mirror
Don't know the person inside it and that's never been any clearer.”

Alex exploded out from behind the curtain arms swung out wide to his sides, a cocky grin spread across his face. His head bobbing slightly with a slight bounce as he takes a few slow dramatic steps forward, his arms slowly lowering to himself, the grin slowly fading into a smug look upon his face. Placing his hands on his hips he stood at the top of the ramp, and gazed over the popping crowd, the boos and remarks towards him causing a cocky anger to blaze across his eyes.

Heather Thompson- From Salem, Oregon…Weighing in at 189 Pounds…Alexander Raven!

Rick- We don’t know much about the man called Raven…however, we do know that he is deadly fast and incredibly strong for a guy his size

Matt- We also know that he and Alexander Remington have had quite the rivalry…so you can be damn sure that, at this point, only one man is going to be able to walk out of this ring tonight under his own power!

Rick- It’s a deeply personal feud that much is for damn sure

“I miss your family and I miss all our friends
If you had it to do over would you do it over again,
Cause I would, this meant something more to me
There's a hole in my heart where you used to be
I still wish you the best of luck, baby
And don't go thinking this was a waste of time
I couldn't forget you if I tried”

Raven would jog into the face of the crowd on the left side of the ramp, snarling and growling into the faces of the crowd, slapping hands down and back, and allowing saliva to spew from his mouth, spittle flying from his mouth as nods his head up and down roughly, bouncing as he goes down the length of the left side of the aisle, running over to right side and doing the same, before collapsing down onto his knees in the middle of the ramp, stretching his arms to the roof.

“You killed what was left of the good in me
I'm tired so let me be broken
Look down at the mess that's in front of me
No other words need be spoken
And I've got nobody else to blame though I tried
Kept all of our past mistakes held inside
I’ll live with regret for my whole life”

Alex clutched at his chest and flicked his head back. He then moved to place his hands on his head, rubbing the back of skull over and over, breathing out heavily, his chest raising and dropping with each heavy exaggerated breath. As soon as the word ‘no’ escapes the speakers he thrusts himself onto his feet and sprints at the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and into the ring, rolling up onto his feet, swinging his arms out to the side. The cocky, angry grin spreads across his lips.[/i]

“I confess that I brought this all on myself
Condemned to suffer alone, like there's nobody else
When you're gone, it's like a whole part of me’s missing
So I'll keep living the lie and just hope that you're listening
I tried to make us a life here
But our foundation was built on sand
No time to run until the damage was done
And I’ve never had the upper hand”

Raven would leap up onto the top right turnbuckle and looking over the crowd, grinning brightly shaking his head a little. Falling off the turnbuckle he bounced on his feet a few times as the music begins to fade away.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent...

Suddenly the lights begin to fade, the beginning tones of "Unforgiven II" by Metallica beginning to play. Multi-colored lights begin to stream across the top of the stage, looking for the one whose music this belongs to. With a huge explosion of pyro, Alexander Remington stands at the top of the stage, the lights converging on his position as he cracks a smile at the fans who are either choosing to boo or cheer for him.

Heather Thompson- From Los Angeles, California…Weighing in at 265 Pounds…Alexander Remington!

Rick- Alexander Remington is one hell of a competitor, winning world titles seemingly wherever he goes

Matt- Not to mention the fact that everywhere that Alexander Remington goes, he seems to make hated enemies too. Alexander Remington’s rivalry with not only Raven, but Stygian as well, is the shit legends are made of

Rick- And now Alexander Remington is here in IWF!

Matt- Which means IWF can expect to see a RATINGS BONANZA!!!

Alexander Raven walks down to the ring, jumps up onto the side apron, taking a look at the crowd before entering into the ring in between the top and middle rope. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Fallout AA

Grudge Match
Blood, Pride, and Death Match
Alexander Remington [vs.] Alexander Raven

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Alexander Remington and Alexander Raven both quickly rush out and meet in the center of the ring. The two men lock up and, after going back and forth for a few moments, Alexander Remington gains the upper hand

Rick- Alexander Remington managing to use his distinct size to his advantage

Matt- Alexander Raven does not want to play the power game against Alexander Remington, because Alexander Remington is nearly twice Raven’s size!

Alexander Remington quickly forces Alexander Raven backwards a few steps. Alexander Remington then suddenly lashes out and catches Alexander Raven in the gut with a big boot that doubles Alexander Raven over. Alexander Remington then quickly leaps into the air and connects a leaping flatliner

Rick- Cashflow!

Matt- Already?!

Instead of letting Alexander Raven lay on the canvas though, Alexander Remington quickly drops down and applies a crossface submission hold

Rick- Roost of Evil locked in!

Matt- And look at this!

The ref drops down and asks Alexander Raven if he wants to tap out. Alexander Raven nods his head no but Alexander Remington cranks back on the hold even more, forcing Alexander Raven’s spine to arch at an unnatural angle. Suddenly, Baron Thompson, Philip Joseph, Jack Savage, Isabella Lynn Sanchez, and Corey Casey make their way out from backstage

Rick- What the fuck is going on here?

Matt- I have no idea…

Baron Thompson is the first one down to the ring. Baron Thompson flips up the ring apron and, after rummaging around for a few moments, Baron Thompson pulls out a barbed wire covered baseball bat. Baron Thompson then leaps up on the ring apron and tosses Alexander Remington the barbed wire covered baseball bat.

Rick- Well it looks like this unlikely crew is out here to…help Alexander Remington?

Matt- Well Alexander Remington and Corey Casey are close friends, so you had to figure this kinda was coming…

Alexander Remington releases the Roots of Evil and grabs the barbed wire baseball bat. Alexander Remington then turns and goes right back over to where Alexander Raven is laying. Alexander Remington then drops down and positions the barbed wire covered baseball bat right across the throat of Alexander Raven. Alexander Remington then locks in a modified version of the Roots of Evil, using the barbed wire covered baseball bat to choke the life out of Alexander Raven. The barbs eat into the skin of Alexander Raven, causing blood to flow. As soon as the first drop of blood hits the canvas, Alexander Raven immediately begins to tap out, causing the ref to call for two bells

Heather Thompson- Alexander Remington has scored two points!

Rick- Two points in one move?!

Matt- It’s a good thing Alexander Remington doesn’t work by the hour…

Meanwhile, outside the ring, Philip Joseph and Jack Savage manage to dismantle the stele ring steps. Corey Casey then walks over, grabs one of the two halves of the steel steps, and tosses the steps into the ring. Alexander Remington releases the Roots of Evil and climbs to his feet. Alexander Remington walks over to the ring steps and manages to position the steel ring steps in the middle of the ring

Rick- What’s Alexander Remington thinking here?

Matt- I don’t know…but it certainly doesn’t look good for Alexander Raven

Alexander Remington finishes positioning the steel ring steps before turning around and walking back over to Alexander Raven. Alexander Remington leans down and drags Alexander Raven up to his feet. Alexander Remington then positions Alexander Raven in the DDT position before taking a few steps backwards towards the steel ring steps. Alexander Remington then turns and nods at Corey Casey, who has a wicked smile on his face. Alexander Remington then lifts Alexander Raven up in the vertical suplex position, holding Alexander Raven vertically for a few moments, before Alexander Remington leaps into the air, brings Alexander Raven down, and drives Alexander Raven spine first into the steel ring steps with a massive jackhammer

Rick-PURIFIER!

Matt- AS COREY CASEY WATCHES ON APPROVINGLY!

Alexander Remington gets to his feet and walks over to the nearest turnbuckle as the ref begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

-10-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Alexander Remington!

Alexander Remington walks to the center of the ring and allows the ref to hold his wrist aloft in victory

Rick- Alexander Remington manages to defeat his long time nemesis in convincing fashion!

Matt- I think that might be the shortest Blood, Pride and Death match we’ve ever seen here in IWF!

Meanwhile, while the ref holds Alexander Remington’s wrist aloft inside the ring, outside the ring, Isabella Lynn Sanchez flips up the ring apron and pulls out a tank of gasoline. Corey Casey, Isabella Lynn Sanchez, Baron Thompson, Philip Joseph, and Jack Savage all slide into the ring with Isabella still wielding the tank of gasoline

Rick- I don’t know what we’re seeing here

Matt- I think this is some sort of stable forming right before our very eyes

Baron Thompson and Jack Savage walk over and haul Alexander Raven up to his feet and drag Alexander Raven before Alexander Remington and Corey Casey, who are standing side by side. The two men step to the side as Isabella Lynn Sanchez steps up, unscrews the top of the gasoline tank, and douses Alexander Raven in gas. After Isabella douses Alexander Raven with gas, Alexander Remington leans in towards Alexander Raven, a smirk of confidence dancing about Alexander Remington’s features as he says in a very matter of fact tone,

Alexander Remington
I win

Alexander Remington then reaches out and grabs Alexander Raven, flattening Alexander Raven with yet another Cashflow. Alexander Remington gets to his feet and looks at Baron Thompson, who has a sadistic smile on his face. Alexander Remington nods at Baron Thompson as the rest of the members of the stable bail out of the ring. Baron Thompson, left alone in the ring with the gas soaked Alexander Raven, laughs coldly as Baron Thompson reaches into his coat pocket and removes a lighter. Baron Thompson flicks the lighter, causing a flame to spark into existence. Baron Thompson then turns and, as he’s walking away, casually tosses the lighter at Alexander Raven, causing Alexander Raven to instantly be consumed by fire. A few female members of the audience scream in fear while the rest of the fans gathered chant loudly

“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”
“YOU SICK FUCK!”

Baron Thompson ducks out of the ring and walks up the entrance towards where Isabella Lynn Sanchez, Alexander Remington, Corey Casey, Jack Savage, and Philip Joseph are all standing on the stage. The members of the stable all hold their wrists up in celebration as EMT and fire personal rush out from the sides of the stage and sprint down to the ring to try and help Alexander Raven. The camera focuses in on the members of the new stable for a moment before slowly fading to commercial

Stygian says to Alexander Remington…

Fallout Tumblr_m7ss7h6uFB1qfintdo1_1280

Last edited by Steel Angel on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:17 am

The show returns to the six men standing in the ring. The cage surrounds the ring, and the cell structure is around that. Stygian stands, looking around at the 5 opponents. Chuck looks up at the cell and cage, frowning at the steel structure. Robbie is warming up, jumping in place. Jack Savage looks determined, gritting his teeth as he looks over his opponents. Steel Angel has his eyes closed as he prays and Ryan looks about as pumped as ever.

Rick - Six men, ready to do battle...

Matt - This is going to be insane.

Heather Thompson - The following is a six-pack challenge, and it will be contested in the Double Cage Horror! Here are the rules: Six men compete under elimination rules. There are no disqualifications, no countouts, and falls count anywhere.

The referee looks around at the six men. He calls for the bell.

Fallout ME
IWF World Heavyweight Championship, Unofficial IWF World Heavyweight Championship and ASWF World Championship Unification Match
Double Cage Horror Elimination Match
Stygian [vs.] Robbie Hart [vs.] Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Jack Savage [vs.] Chuck Matthews

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Rick - And here we go!

Immediately, Robbie charges Steel, taking him to the mat with a stiff clothesline. He immediately turns and charges Apollos, knocking him to the mat with a second one. He turns towards Savage, who takes him down with a hiptoss. Chuck backs into the corner, looking up at the cage wall surrounding the ring. He slowly stands, on the top rope, hopping up and grabbing hold of the cage.

Matt - Chuck is up to something already...

In the ring, Stygian lifts Steel to his feet. He throws Steel to the ropes. Steel rebounds off, and ducks Stygian's boot. He leaps to the top rope, and springboards off, dropkicking Stygian full in the chest. Stygian stumbles, but maintains his standing position. He stomps on Steel, still lying on the mat. He lifts Steel and throws him towards the corner, where Chuck continues to climb. Chuck lifts his feet in the nick of time, avoiding the collision. He swings his leg up over the top beam of the cage, and slowly climbs down the other side.

Matt - Chuck is outside the ring now...

Rick - He's planning something.

In the ring, Robbie and Apollos brawl. Apollos delivers a series of punches, sending Robbie retreating towards the ropes. Robbie manages to land a kick, straight to Apollos's knee. Apollos drops to one leg. Robbie capitalizes, grabbing Ryan's head and spiking it into the mat with a DDT. He goes for a quick pin.

-1-

-2-

Ryan powers out.

Rick - Robbie attempting the first pinfall of the match.

Matt - It almost worked! Apollos was nearly the first eliminated!

Robbie gets to his feet, pulling Apollos by the hair to lift him alongside. Robbie throws Ryan to the corner. He charges, leaping in the air and flattening Ryan into the corner with a body splash. Ryan stumbles from the corner, and Robbie runs up behind him, grabbing his head and planting him into the mat with a bulldog. Robbie is about to go for a pin, but Jack grabs him by the shoulder, turning him around. He kicks Robbie to the gut, and turns him, positioning him for a reverse DDT. Robbie turns, twisting Jack's arm around his back, reversing it into a chickenwing. He shoves Jack away. Jack turns around, only to be met with a stiff kick to the side of the head.

Rick - Brutal kick!

Matt - Savage is still standing though!

Jack shakes his head, shaking off the pain. He turns back to Robbie, who goes for another kick. Jack catches his leg, and twists, taking Robbie to the mat with a dragon screw. He lifts Robbie to his feet, and throws him to the corner. He lifts Robbie to the top rope.

Rick - Robbie is in a bad place right now!

Robbie sends a hard kick to Savage's face, sending him stumbling back. Robbie dives from the top rope, taking Jack down with a flying crossbody. Jack rolls with it, reversing it into a pin.

-1-

-2-

Robbie kicks out.

Rick - We almost had a new champion!

Outside the ring, Chuck digs under the ring for weapons. He digs out a steel chair, which he throws over the cage, into the ring. He continues looking, tossing a kendo stick and a trash can over the cage wall as well.

Matt - Chuck making this match a little more extreme!

Ryan eyes the chair, lying a few feet in front of him. He grabs it, holding it in his hands. He turns to see Jack and Robbie duking it out. Ryan races up behind Robbie, and blasts him across the spine with it.

Rick - SICK shot! You could hear that echoing through the whole damn building!

Stygian plants his boot on Steel's spine, putting his weight on it. Steel reaches desperately for the kendo stick lying in the ring. He grabs it, and smacks Stygian in the back of the leg. Styg steps off Steel, looking down at him. He lifts Steel to his feet, only to take a stick shot straight to the face. Styg frowns, and snatches the stick out of Steel's hands before snapping it over his knee.

Matt - Well...there goes THAT one...

Styg grabs Steel by the neck, and throws him headfirst into the cage. Steel bounces off, his face busted open by the blow. Apollos looks at Jack, then points to the trash can. Jack smirks, and drags Robbie, putting his head and upper body into the trash can. Ryan stands over him, and raises the chair.

Rick - This is going to be sick...

Apollos drives the chair down onto the trash can, which collapses in on top of Robbie. Ryan blasts the can with the chair again, crunching it further. He continues to bash the trash can, each shot crushing it tighter around Robbie's body. He smirks, holding the chair up high. He hands it to Jack, and looks down at Robbie. Apollos steps away. Jack raises the chair to beat Robbie with it again. Apollos suddenly steps forward, leaping up and kicking the chair into Jack's face.

Matt - ERADICATOR! Out of nowhere!

Apollos looks down at Savage and smirks. He taps his head, and points at Chuck, who laughs and applauds.

Rick - He tricked Savage! A move straight from the Chuck Matthews playbook!

Apollos drops down and pins Jack.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson - Ladies and gentlemen...Jack Savage has been eliminated!

Jack slowly stands, holding his nose, which is bleeding profusely. Medical personnel open the cell and cage doors, only for Savage to kick them wide open, shoving the crew away.

Rick - Savage not pleased with being the first man out of this match!

Matt - Jack not pleased? Corey hand picked this guy! How do you think HE's reacting right now?

Stygian drags Steel's face across the chain link cage wall. He throws Steel to the mat. Steel wipes blood from his face, and uses the ropes to get back to his feet. Stygian approaches, and Steel throws a desperation elbow, which connects with Styg's gut. Steel kicks Styg in the gut, then follows up with a knee to his face. Styg stumbles back. Steel races forward, driving his shoulder into Styg's chest, and knocking him to the ground.

Rick - And Steel takes the big man off his feet!

Steel stomps down on Styg's ankle. He drops down, locking in an ankle lock, twisting and contorting Stygian's leg. Styg struggles in the hold, using his free foot to try and kick free.

Matt - Steel targeting the leg. Best way to keep a big guy down, target the vertical base.

Rick - ....wow. YOU said that?

Matt - FUCK EM UP, STEEL!

Rick - Easy come, easy go...

Styg drives his boot into Steel's jaw, forcing Steel to relinquish the hold. Ryan lifts Robbie to his feet, Robbie still in the crushed garbage can. He lifts Robbie onto his shoulder, then slams him down, smirking at the sound of Robbie's skull smacking the inside of the can. Apollos goes for a pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick - NEW CHAMPION!

Robbie barely kicks out.

Matt - Not yet! Robbie is still in it!

Robbie forces his way out of the trash can. His face is bloodied up, the result of the garbage can cutting into his forehead, and just below the eye. Robbie grabs the flattened can, and smashes it over Apollos's head. Chuck digs under the ring again.

Rick - I have to credit Chuck here...he hasn't fought anyone this entire match. He's fresh. He's ready...and yet, he's still making his presence known by tossing weapons into the cage.

Styg slowly gets to his feet, groaning as he puts weight on his targeted leg. Steel runs forward, dropkicking Stygian in the knee. Stygian crumples, his leg giving out beneath him.

Matt - Steel's really done some heavy damage to that leg.

Rick - And with every shot, Stygian's chances of victory go down.

Steel grabs Stygian's head and arm. He twists him around, bringing Stygian to the mat with a neckbreaker. He goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Stygian powers out. He slowly gets to his feet. Steel charges him, and tries to take him down with a crossbody. Styg catches him. His leg buckles a bit, but Styg manages to lift Steel above his head, then bring him to the mat with a crushing Baneblade. He goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson - Steel Angel has been eliminated!

Stygian drags Steel to the cage door, kicking him out of the ring. In the opposite corner, Ryan stomps Robbie into the cornerpad. Chuck pulls a long chain from under the ring, and loops it through the cage wall. Ryan grabs one end, wrapping it around Robbie's arms, looping them through the walls, keeping Robbie's arms chained to the cage. Ryan hands Chuck the opposite end, and Chuck slaps a padlock on the chain.

Matt - You've gotta be kidding me!

Rick - Chuck and Ryan have chained Robbie to the cage wall!

Ryan picks up the broken kendo stick, smirking. He begins beating Robbie across the ribs with the two parts of the stick, taking the occasional moment to jab the pointed, broken end into Robbie's side. Robbie grunts with each shot, unable to defend himself. Stygian grabs Ryan by the shoulder and spins him around. Apollos instinctively elbows him to the face, and slowly retreats. Robbie leaps up, using the chains around his arms to support him. He wraps his legs around Ryan's head, and begins choking him out. Styg smirks, and steps back, watching as Ryan's face begins to turn pink, then blue, then purple. He begins to fade. The referee calls for the bell.

Heather Thompson - As a result of referee stoppage, Ryan Apollos has been eliminated!

Robbie releases Apollos, who slumps to the mat, gasping for breath. The referees enter the cage to escort him out. Apollos shoves them off, then turns around, charging Robbie, still cornered in the cage. He drives his shoulder into Robbie's gut, spearing him into the wall. Apollos turns to face Styg. Styg tries to boot Apollos to the skull, but Ryan avoids the shot, leaping up and kicking Styg in the head with an Eradicator. Styg falls to the mat, staring up at the ceiling.

Matt - Stygian's achilles heel!

Rick - Ryan caught that kick right to Stygian's head! The same spot that Robbie beat him with those months ago!

Matt - But Ryan isn't legal, Robbie is chained to the wall, and Chuck is outside the cage! Nobody can put the big man down!

The referees tackle Apollos, dragging him forcefully out of the ring. Chuck smirks, and gives a mocking salute as Apollos passes. Apollos glares at Chuck, and struggles to break free of the referees to attack Chuck. Chuck smirks, and waves goodbye to Apollos before turning his attention back to the ring. The referees chain-lock the cell door behind them, trapping the final three in the Double Cage. Chuck frowns, and digs under the ring again.

Matt - It's down to the final three...and at this point, Chuck has to be the odds on favorite to win!

Rick - He's played this match extremely intelligently...and I don't know if either of these men are in a position to stop him!

Stygian slowly stirs, pushing himself to his feet. Chuck pulls out a set of bolt cutters from beneath the ring. He smirks, and makes his way to the cage door, snapping the padlock that keeps the door shut tight. He climbs up onto the apron, and Stygian charges, lifting his boot and blasting the door wide open. It hits Chuck full in the face, sending Chuck flying off the apron to the concrete floor. Chuck quickly gets to his feet to see Styg climbing out of the cage. Chuck charges, driving his shoulder into Styg's bad leg. Styg falls, landing hard on the apron and rolling to the floor. Chuck grabs his bolt cutters, using them to break through the chain that keeps the cell door shut. Chuck steps back and sends a hard kick, breaking the door open. He quickly escapes the cell, leaving Styg to slowly use the apron to stand. Styg looks at Chuck, standing outside the cell. He picks up Chuck's bolt cutters, and slowly circles the cage. He casually cuts through the chain that binds Robbie to the cage. The two men look at each other, then at Chuck. Robbie hops out of the cage, and Chuck immediately takes his cue, climbing up the outside of the cell. Robbie gives chase, racing through the door and leaping up the cell wall. He reaches up, grabbing Chuck's ankle. Chuck kicks Robbie in the face with his free leg, forcing him to let go. Robbie falls to the ground below, and Chuck continues climbing the cell.

Rick - Chuck is trapped like a rat now.

Matt - Or maybe he planned this! He's taking the fight to an EXTREMELY dangerous place!

Chuck reaches the top of the cell. At the bottom, Robbie begins his ascent, climbing his way up the cell. Chuck immediately heads to the edge of the cell, and stomps down on Robbie's hand as he tries to climb up. Robbie nearly loses his grip, but endures the stomping, and claws his way up onto the roof.

Rick - High risk environment up there...

Matt - Someone's going to take a fall. I'm calling it now.

Chuck lifts Robbie to his feet, grabbing his neck and pulling him towards the edge of the cell. Robbie elbows Chuck to the gut. He takes Chuck down with a snapmare, planting Chuck on the roof of the cell. Chuck stands, and faces Robbie. The two tie up. Robbie drives a knee into Chuck's gut, then follows up with a snap suplex.

Matt - That roof is looking weak right about now!

Rick - All these hits are taking their toll!

At the bottom of the cell, Stygian looks up at Robbie and Chuck duking it out. He slowly begins to climb. Chuck scrambles to his feet, only to be taken down immediately with an armdrag. Robbie holds tight to Chuck's arm, twisting it in a hammerlock. Stygian reaches the top of the cell. Robbie immediately releases his hold, rolling away from Chuck.

Rick - Are Stygian and Robbie working together?

Matt - SHaky alliance, but it makes sense. Chuck spent the entire match outside the ring. He's still fresh. I think these guys both know that he made a distinct advantage for himself early on.

Styg lifts Chuck to his feet, then presses him above his head, setting up for the Baneblade. Chuck drives a knee to Styg's face and drops down behind him. He grabs Stygian by the shoulders, pulling him backwards and planting him on the roof of the cell. Chuck turns around to see Robbie charging him. Robbie drives his elbow into Chuck's face, knocking him down. Chuck gets to his feet almost immediately. Robbie runs, spinning around Chuck, and spiking him into the cage with a float-over DDT. He goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

Chuck kicks out.

Matt - Chuck nearly eliminated there.

Robbie stomps down on Chuck's arm, then again on his chest. Styg lifts Chuck to his feet. He lifts him by the throat, holding him high above the cell, preparing for a chokeslam. Robbie stops him, and points to the cell. Styg slowly nods, and slowly heads towards the edge of the cell, still holding Chuck by the throat. Chuck elbow Styg to the side of the head, dropping down. He charges Stygian, looking for a spear. Styg barely manages to get his foot up in time, booting Chuck in the face, and avoiding the impact. He goes for a pin.

-1-

-2-

Chuck kicks out again.

Rick - Stygian was a split second away from Hollywood Impact!

Chuck slowly stands. Stygian throws him to Robbie. Chuck ducks down, looking for the spear again. Robbie leapfrogs over Chuck, who careens towards the opposite end of the cell. He puts on the brakes just in time, teetering cautiously at the edge. Robbie comes up behind Chuck, who spins, throwing a wild fist that connects with Robbie's face. Robbie falls back enough for Chuck to move away from the edge.

Matt - SO close to the edge! SOMEONE is gonna fall!

Chuck throws another punch, hitting Robbie in the face. Robbie comes right back, hitting Chuck. Chuck stumbles, but returns the shot. The two trade blows, Robbie, Chuck, Robbie...Robbie blocks Chuck's punch, and follows up with a second. He begins a flurry, beating Chuck back towards the edge of the cell. He grabs Chuck's arm, throwing him towards Styg. Styg catches Chuck, throwing him up, and catching him on his shoulders before crushing him in a Samoan drop. Styg tries for a pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Chuck gets a shoulder up.

Rick - Somehow, Chuck is still in this.

Chuck slowly stands. Styg lifts Chuck, looking once again for the Baneblade. Chuck thrashes around, kneeing Styg in the face, and breaking free once again. He falls in front of Stygian. Styg drives a knee to Chuck's gut, then pulls him in, positioning for a powerbomb. He lifts Chuck, and slams down hard on the cell. The roof caves considerably. Stygian lifts Chuck again, and powerbombs him a second time, in the same place. The roof gives way a bit more.

Matt - It's gonna break!

Stygian lifts Chuck a third time. Chuck takes a few shots at Styg's skull, throwing the big man off just enough for Chuck to shift momentum, and bring Styg crashing backwards, away from the crater in the cell. Chuck slowly gets to his feet. Robbie grabs Chuck in an inverted facelock. Chuck drives an elbow into Robbie's gut, breaking it up. Chuck turns, driving his shoulder to Robbie's stomach, taking him down with a wicked spear.

Rick - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Chuck hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Robbie kicks out.

Matt - Kickout! Robbie kicked out!

Chuck slowly stands, pulling at his hair. He retreats to the corner of the cell, keeping an eye on Stygian, who smirks, and steps away from the action. Chuck yells for Robbie to stand. He crouches down, punching the cage with his fist. The crowd claps in time with Chuck's punches. Slowly, Robbie gets to his feet, and turns around. Chuck charges, spearing Robbie to the roof a second time.

Matt - ANOTHER ONE!

Chuck goes for the pin.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick - That's it! New champion!

Robbie barely gets his shoulder up.

Matt - WHAT?

Chuck roars, and stand up. He slowly backs up again. Styg steps behind Chuck, who bumps into him. Chuck turns, only to be lifted up above Styg's head. Styg immediately plants him, center cell, with the Baneblade. The roof gives way. Stygian plummets to the ring below, landing hard on the mat. Chuck screams in pain.

"OOOOOHHHHH"

The crowd collectively groans. Chuck's leg is caught in the beams at the top of the steel cage, preventing Chuck from falling into the ring. His leg is twisted at an unnatural angle, his knee caught in the supports.

Rick - That's disgusting.

Matt - Someone get him down from there!

EMT's rush the ring, some moving into the cell, others climbing to reach Chuck. Styg shoves the EMT's away, refusing to give in. They continue trying to aid him, bringing down a gurney and sliding it into the ring. On top of the cell, Robbie slowly gets to his feet, clutching his gut. He looks on as the medical personnel try to get Chuck's leg untangled from the steel. He immediately charges, shoving the EMT's out of the way. He begins stomping down on Chuck's knee, caught in the bars. Chuck cries out, trying desperately to untangle his leg. Robbie continues to stomp the knee, each shot eliciting a louder and louder yell from Chuck. Robbie lifts Chuck up, dragging him back up to the roof of the cell, and untangling his leg from the cage. He yells at Chuck to stand, then delivers a vicious stomp to the knee. The EMT's try to pull Robbie away, but Robbie shoves them off. He approaches Chuck, who kicks him away with his good leg. Robbie stumbles backwards. Slowly, Chuck pushes himself up. His leg contorts as he gets to his feet.

Rick - You're kidding...

Matt - That man is insane!

Chuck roars as he puts weight on his leg. He slowly hobbles towards Robbie, who kicks him in the knee. Chuck immediately crumples.

Rick - Give up!

Matt - Neither of these men want to give in! Both of them refuse to let the other beat him!

Robbie stomps on Chuck's leg again. He goes to stomp on Chuck's arm, but Chuck catches Robbie's foot. He twists it, taking Robbie down with a leg whip. Chuck slowly tries to stand again. Robbie gets to his feet and moves towards Chuck. He kicks for Chuck's bad leg again. Chuck manages to balance on his one good leg, and shove Robbie back. Robbie stumbles backwards, towards the edge of the cell. He throws his arms out to the side, teetering at the very edge.

Matt - He's going to fall!

Rick - He's not. He's still up there.

Chuck yells, and jumps forward. He catches Robbie by the gut, and the two fall off the top of the cell, plummeting towards the announcer's tables.

Matt - FUCKING MOVE!

Matt and Rick both get out of the way just in time, as Robbie and Chuck crash through the table.

"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"

Rick - WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!

Matt - Chuck tried to spear Robbie! With possibly a broken leg, Chuck did everything he could, and tackled Robbie clear off the cell! No way are these guys getting up!

The referee and EMT's race for the tables. The referee looks at the two men, and immediately drops down, slapping the floor.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick - What?

Heather Thompson - Ladies and gentlemen.....Robbie Hart has been eliminated!

Matt - Are you kidding me?!

The camera slowly falls over the table, showing Chuck and Robbie lying motionless in the wreck. Robbie tries to lift Chuck off, but Chuck is barely conscious, lying across Robbie's body, and pinning him to the floor.

Rick - Something tells me Chuck doesn't even realize what he's just done.

Matt - WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!

Rick - But who? Robbie is eliminated, which means it's either Chuck, or...

Stygian shoves the remaining EMT's away, and slowly gets to his feet. He stumbles towards the cage, leaving the structure as he makes his way to the announcer's table. He looks down at Robbie and Chuck. He lifts Chuck up off of Robbie. Styg looks around at the audience, then smirks. He plants Chuck to the mat with a powerslam, and pins him.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Ladies and Gentlemen...here is your winner, and the NEW Undisputed IWF Champion...STYGIAN!!!

Styg looks down at Chuck, who clutches his knee, which looks even worse that before. The referee hands Styg the IWF and ASWF Titles, which Styg slings over each shoulder. He looks down at Chuck and smirks. He extends his arm and helps Chuck to his feet. Chuck leans heavily against the cage, looking at the belts on Styg's shoulders. He nods slowly, and begins laughing.

Matt - Oh, come on...

Chuck extends his hand. Stygian looks from Chuck's hand, to the belts on his shoulders, to Robbie, lying in the wreck of the tables. He shakes hands with Chuck.

Rick - FUCK!

Matt - I think we know who Chuck was talking to earlier tonight...

Stygian nods to Chuck, and heads up the ramp as Chuck finally collapses near the cell, cradling his injured leg. He laughs loudly as EMT's rush to help him.

Rick - And now we have a FAR bigger problem on our hands...

Matt - We'll see you next week...I hope.

The camera shows Chuck, laughing, before panning up the ramp to Stygian, looking up at the screen, the IWF Championship on his shoulder, before finally cutting to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout   Fallout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout
Page 1 of 1