Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Savage [vs.] Chris Wayde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Jack Savage [vs.] Chris Wayde Empty
PostSubject: Jack Savage [vs.] Chris Wayde   Jack Savage [vs.] Chris Wayde I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:38 am

If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Chris Wayde   Jack Savage [vs.] Chris Wayde I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Jack walks into his locker room still looking dejected from losing in the Double Cage Horror the locker room door of “he Savage One' bursts open and Jack Savage walks in and see his mangers Noah Philips and Howard Harvard sitting on a black leather couch on the far side of the room. He walks over to one of his other couch's and flips it over.

Jack Savage: What could I possibly even have to say right now?

Kelly walks over to her husband and starts kissing him on the neck.

Jack Savage: Because I am so disappointed with myself. Because my performance at Fallout on Sunday night was way less then stellar. Hell I know that in ring performance was not one of a three time World Champion. That's right my performance was that of your typical jobber...

Kelly looks up at her husband and shakes her head.

Kelly Savage: Babe how dare you say that....

Kelly goes back to kissing Jack on the neck.

Jack Savage: Why not Kelly it's the truth?

Jack looks down at Kelly and has no smile on his face.

Kelly Savage: Because you can't be that hard on your self you went in to the Double Cage Horrors and face five of the best that the Insurgency Wrestling Federation has to offer.

Kelly wraps her arms around Jack. At the same time Noah stands up and walks over towards Jack and Kelly.

Noah Philips: Kelly you could not be be more wrong. Jack should have been able to survive much longer in that match then he did.

Kelly takes her arms off of Jack and walks over and goes up to Noah her head only making it up to the top of his chest.

Kelly Savage: Oh Noah I know that perhaps Jack should have lasted longer then what he did. But he didn't it's not the end of the world though he has many other chances to prove him self.

Noah turns his head and laughs at Kelly.

Noah Philips: No it's not a perhaps Kelly. It's a definitely Jack should have lasted longer much longer then what he did.

Jack looks down and quickly back up.

Jack Savage: Noah is right Kelly because I fell that Fallout was one of the most disappointing moments of my entire wrestling career and that's coming from a man that has had plenty of disappointing moments throw out his career.

Kelly shakes her head in disbelief

Noah Philips: That's right Jack it most diffidently was one of the most disappointing matches in your whole wresting career.

Jack looks around the room.

Jack Savage: So with that being I know just what I need to do right now and that is for me to sallow my FUCKING my ego and my pride and to go and tell Corey Casey that I am so very sorry that I let him down. That I did not bring him the IWF World Championship.

Jack puts his head back down.

Kelly Savage: Jack how do you really know that you disappointed Corey Casey?

Kelly walks back over to Jack and starts kissing his neck again.

Noah Philips: Are you kidding my Kelly? Mr. Casey put Jack into that match for a reason and that reason was to become the IWF World Heavyweight Champion...

Kelly stops and looks over to Noah.

Kelly Savage: It was his first match in the IWF Corey Casey should understand.

Noah shakes his head.

Noah Philips: Kelly, I have know you for a long time and deep down I know that even you know that Jack's performance was not just a disappointment but a colossal disappointment. If you don't believe me that it was a colossal disappointment, you need to think about the facts that the only man that Jack even had to worry about was Stygian.

Jack still looking down.

Jack Savage: He is right Kelly the only man that did need to worry about was Stygian. Because he was the only person in that match who I know had ever seen me wrestle live. But he never got into the ring with me in tell Fallout.

Howard Harvard puts his face in his hands.

Howard Harvard: Would you all shut the FUCK up even you Jack.

Taking the hands off of his face and looking at all the people in the locker room.

Howard Harvard: Yeah granted you should have wrestled better then what you did Jack because you are so much better then that. But then there is you two.

Howard Harvard red in the face looks at Kelly and Noah.

Howard Harvard: Kelly I know that you find it difficult to be hard on Jack because you love him so much but you need to find it in your heart to be critical of him at time's because a man of his talent needs that at time's.

A smile creeps across the face of Noah Philips.

Noah Philips: See I am right.

Howard Harvard laughs at Noah's comment.

Howard Harvard: No Noah my friend your not right because you have been over critical of Jack and he does not need that he need the happy medium. He needs to show the world that he is what he say's he is.

End Scene

Scene Two

Jack is looking in a mirror

Jack Savage: I know that I can't use Fallout as an excuse .

Jack shakes his head.

Jack Savage: But will I ever I fully be over that loss that I suffered at Fallout? No I can safely say that I will not be. That's because I am still very angry about my loss I will always be angry for being the first man to be eliminated because I know that I am better then that. But that loss has given me a new motivation.

Jack lets out a little laugh.

Jack Savage: So when I face Chris Wayde I know I will be ready. To hurt Chris. Chris I want you to know that don't care what I do to you...

Jack Savage looks into the camera

Jack Savage: because I am going to beat you. Because I am going to hurt you. Because I am going break you .

Jack takes a deep breath

Jack Savage: What I am going to do to you in that ring will not be for the faint of heart Chris because it is time that I prove to the unwashed masses that watch the IWF that I am The Savage One.

Jack Savage: Chris I know I am better then you are. Hell I think you know I am better then you. Hell I know that I am The Savage One...

Jack lets out a chuckle

Jack Savage: And it's time that I prove that once again be beating the living hell out of you. So that's just what I am going to do.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Chris Wayde   Jack Savage [vs.] Chris Wayde I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Jack Savage is standing in front of the IWF logo

Jack Savage: Since coming to the Insurgency Wrestling Federation I have been getting asked a lot of questions. Questions like how can a you jump back to being a man that loves the establishment, when you spent the better part of the last two years as a man that was so anti-establishment? I was never truly anti-establishment. Most I remind you that I come from money and that I come from class. Hell I love the establishment. I just hated they way that the Ultimate Elite Championship Wrestling's establishment treated me. I will never have to worry about that with a man and woman that are as great as Corey Casey and Isabella Sanchez are.

Jack smiles from ear to ear.

Jack Savage: Those two are so great and recognize true wresting talent. So it should come as no surprise to any of you that with the two of them coming together they could and have formed the most unstoppable force to ever be assembled in the history of professional wrestling. I mean let look at what we have shall we?

Jack lets out a laugh

Jack Savage: Like I said we have Corey Casey and Isabella Sanchez as the power behind The Empire. Corey Casey being the chairman of the board and Isabella being able to make matches at the drop of a hat we are set for anything that can come our way.

Jack nods his head and his smile grows.

Jack Savage: Then you got a man that I can call my friend Alexander Remington. You see Alexander is the future IWF World Champion. That right Stygian I promises you that you that your little run with that title will be very short lived. Because you can not compete with the greatness that is Alexander Remington.

Jack looks right into the camera

Jack Savage: Then you have me Jack Savage the head of security for the Empire and Barron Blaze The Empire's Assassin me and Barron will be taking out those who oppose the will of The Empire or try and hurt the Empire.

Jack claps his hands hands

Jack Savage: Then we have Philip Joesph a man that I went to bat for because I know that he is very good. That is hungry to make an impact to seize the IWF Uprising Championship and have a strangle hold over that title.

Jack nods his head and his eyes widen.

Jack Savage: What about our future Queen of the IWF Katelyn Dimaz a woman like her should have no problem winning that title. No one will be able to compete with a woman like her because she is the best woman that we have on the roster.

Jack turns away from the camera.

Jack Savage: I promises you that The Empire will grow stronger and that we be the true guardians of the IWF. We will be ones that are going to bring the light to the IWF, and we are going to be the shield that protects IWF from the ego tripping ass holes and the pretenders who think that the have wrestling talent when they have none.

Jack turns around to face the camera once more.

Jack Savage: So with all that power I can promise you that The Empire will live for a long time. With all that Power I will beat you Chris Wayde and I think you how the deck is stacked against you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Chris Wayde   Jack Savage [vs.] Chris Wayde I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Savage [vs.] Chris Wayde
Page 1 of 1