Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde Empty
PostSubject: Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde   Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:24 am

SINGLES MATCH
Jack Savage
[vs]
Parker Wayde
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde   Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:35 pm

(off camera)
Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde SavageCD
I knew that this would be one of the hardest things that I would ever have to do. But yet I knew that it had to be done. It was Saturday morning and Howard, my wife and myself where all sitting around watching my match when I paused it.

Jack Savage: Guys I have bade a choice...

Kelly and Howard looked at me with a look of wonderment on there faces.

Jack Savage: I have decided that I don;t want you two coming down to the ring for my matches for the time being...

Kelly Savage: Babe I understand....

Howard Harvard: Yeah and your he boss....

Jack Savage: This is not going to be forever just for right now I fell like I have something to prove to them...

Howard Harvard: Like I said Jack your the boss...

Jack Savage: But this is going to be the hard part for both of you to hear. Because this week I don't think I even want you guys in the arena... Can you guys deal with that?

Kelly Savage: But baby what if something happens to you?

Jack Savage: You will be close by?

Howard Harvard: If something happens we will be right here or if you change your mind that is...

Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde SavageShoot
(on camera)
The camera fades in on Jack Savage who is wearing an all black Armani suit. He has a huge smile on his face as he starts to walk around.

Jack Savage: When I first started wrestling professionally I know that many people saw me as nothing but a naive sixteen year old kid. In that my personal and professional life has been one a roller-coaster with it's far share of ups and downs. However, over the course of the last five years it seems like both my personal and professional have doing nothing but going down hill fast..And even though most of you have FUCKING forgotten just who the FUCK I am I never have. Because how the FUCK could I when I have won tree World Heavyweight Championship through out my career...

Jack winks in to the camera.

\Jack Savage: But right now I think that there are some explanations in order, because last week fired a man that was nothing but a blood sucking leach. A man that at one time you could say was a friend. But this man wanted me to change into something that I am not. I know that I am be FUCK LOADED, I know that I have a company to run. But there is one thing that even all of you know about me I am the type of man that will do what ever it takes too win. But Noah Philips wanted me Because he wanted me to be this clean cut, non violent, and yes weak PUSSY! So I had no choice any more, because believe me when I say I was sick of the losing...

Jack grins an evil smile

Jack Savage: What I have to say next is going to be really hard for me to say. Because I have known and loved my wife Kelly Hartley Savage, in one way or another for most of my life. Hell, by now I think that most of you know about our epic love story. Yeah, I know that throw out the years our marriage has had it's far share of ups and downs. Most of the wrestling fans and fellow wrestlers think that my wife is a whore...

Jack shakes his head.

Jack Savage: And that's my fault and I will take complete ownership for that. Because years ago I made a horrible mistake and I cheated on this woman that I love with my heart and it resulted in me becoming a father. But to make myself fell better I made a mistake and I pimped my wife out to the whole Ultimate Elite Championship Wrestling locker room. I fell like I scared my wife and for that I will be asking for her forgiveness every day for the rest of my life...

Jack rubs his hands together.

Jack Savage: But now I have say something to her that I never thought I would have to say. But I have to say it, so it goes, Kelly for right now I want you to stay in the back and watch me do what do better then almost anybody in the world...

Jack pulls out a cigarette places it up to his lips and lights it.

Jack Savage: And that's wrestle...

Jack laughs.

Jack Savage: This next one is also going to be on the harder side... Going up as a wrestling fan in the Wisconsin, there really only one person that stood out to me and that man is now my friend. Yes I am talking about none other then Howard Harvard. Now I did not get to know Howard in tell I was about twenty years old and had be in this business three and half years. I was star struck when I met him. But we became friends fast but at abut that time he get ready to take a little break from the road so I would not see him again in tell he had his wrestling television show. A short time after this he join my management team and got me back on track.

Jack takes a deep puff from his cigarette and blows the smoke out of his noise.

Jack Savage: Yeah, I won titles with that man helping to mange and guide my career. But for right now I need Howard Harvard to sit in the back and watch me to. This may be for good or it could be over in two weeks it really depends in how everything goes. Because I know I have to prove to these fans that I am what I say I am...And I know that I got to do that all on my own..

Jack simply nods his his head.

Jack Savage: With no help from mangers....

Jack takes another puff.

Jack Savage: No help from family...

As jack nods his head he blows smoke out of his noise again.

Jack Savage: No help from friends...

Jack Savage: But all on my own... I have to do this on my own because besides myself there is maybe one person that believes in me besides Kelly and Howard of course. Out of fairness I think it's best if that person remains anonymous...I know that over the last month or so I have shown flashes of the man that I once was. I found weakness or weaknesses on my opponents. But now it wont matter if your a friend, an opponent, or even a enemy because I am going to find a weakness or many weaknesses that may have and I will exploit them. I am going to target it and hit it over and over and over again I am going to keep on going in tell there is nothing left for that man,woman, or even monster to give me. I went to be clear I am doing this to get you to like me, or to you to fell sorry for me. I am doing this because I want some respect. Respect that I think that with all the accolades that I have achieved throw out my career that I that I know that I have earned by now.

Jack turns his back to the camera as smoke bellows out of his noise

Jack Savage: But none of you think on proving my that I have what it takes anymore.. So I am going to prove that I got what it takes all on my own... And it will not matter what I have to do to prove that fact...This week I face Parker Wayde and when that bell rings I intended on proving that I am better then him in every way. To tell you the truth I don't think that that will hard to prove at all. But that does not change the fact that I have to prove it...

Jack once again faces the camera.

Jack Savage: But the question now is just how do I intend on proving that I am superior to Parker Wayde?

Jack quickly runs his hands throw his air.

Jack Savage: Will it be bay beating him to a bloody pulp and pining him for the three count?

Jack once again licks his lips as he quickly raises an eyebrow.

Jack Savage: Or could it be that I will just beat up so badly that he will have no choice but to tap the FUCK out? Or maybe it could be a combination of the both of them...

Jack takes another small puff from his cigarette and starts to laugh.

Jack Savage: This is all about me...

Jack points to himself.

Jack Savage: This is all about me getting the respect that I know that I truly deserve...The respect that I know that have earned...But still the same a respect that not a one of will give me.. So now I know I must earn it all on my own...

Jack takes a final drag from his cigarette and laughs as he flicks it to the ground.

Jack Savage: And it all starts with what I have to do to someone like Parker Wayde. I don't think that this world is even close to ready for what I am going to do to Parker Wayde. Do know why that is?
It's because once again I will be unleashing the savage beast with in me. Because I do know that it's is time that I once again prove to everyone that I still have it... And Yes I know that this will not be an easy task but right now I am doing what I have to do to win...To win I am going to have hurt people. Some people that at one time where friends of mine, some people that used to get ahead in the past...But I will hurt them...In fact I am going to make them all look like FUCKING FOOLS for ever having any dugout me....I am to good fir any of the disrespect that I am being given by my fellow wrestlers...I am to good for the disrespect that I am being give by wrestling fans...Money talks and boys and girls I am laded...

The camera slowly starts to fade to black and Jack's laugh can be heard.

Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde   Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:01 am

...minute after minute as time passes by

an ominous darkness creeps across the sky...

...I go for a dismal drive to collect all of my thoughts

...my hand on the wheel... my stomach tied in knots

It's the middle of the night...

few are still awake...

... i see a body in the road...

...a shiver comes across my spine

I love to play with fire...

I dare to tempt my fate....

I slowly move in closer...

Until it's much too late...

I do not want to see this..

I shake until I wake...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Off-Camera
August 4th 2013 [2:12 AM]
Winston-Salem, NC - Hospital
Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde 20sbvh3

Parker's eyes open slowly. He tries to keep them from focusing on anything. If he can't see where he is, hopefully he could convince himself that he wasn't there at all. He remembers the dream vividly, if you could really call it a dream. His brain was picking up on all of the emotions that he was trying to block out and forcing him to see them in his sleep. There was nothing horror-movie scary about them, but they were nightmares all the same. This nightmare was over before he had allowed it to even begin. Or was it? Was being awake not a nightmare unto itself? Parker is sitting in a chair at the side of the bed, facing away from the door. In front of him, he could see people's shadow on the wall, cast from the bright hallway lights. To his left, a white wall with some "relaxing" art hung at eye level. He had looked at it more than a dozen times today, but he couldn't remember what it looked like. As hard as he tried, he could not bring himself to look to his right. There was pain on that side. Not the kind that he could just shrug off either. Parker Wayde could shrug off a beating every week. Maybe it was because, at least in the back of his head, he knew that the kind of pain that he feels in the ring goes away. Maybe it was that he knew that the pain to his right would never go away. He couldn't even figure out a way to be more comfortable in the chair he was in so, how was he supposed to deal with how uncomfortable he was just being in the room? It wasn't like he could just get up and walk out of this room. It had followed him all the way to Indiana for Heroes Also Die. No, this room was going to be his nightmare, either awake, or asleep, in it, or outside of it. Parker knew this, and still he couldn't bring himself to look back over at the hospital bed. He does not want to see this. He is not ready for this. Parker needed rest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I remember the deepest cut...

...to make my heart beat hard.

I want focus on the trauma...

.. the stitches..and the scars.

Not the man there standing...

on a ledge, beneath the stars...

looking down on crashing waves.

Many have been there standing

and are but now resting in their graves.

... but I dont want to see this...

I am not ready for this day.

I shake....

....shake until I wake.

Off-Camera
August 4th 2013 [11:26 AM]
Winston-Salem, NC - Hospital
Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde 20sbvh3

His eyes stay stuck to his eyelids as they open. They try to roll back into his head as he tries to force them awake. Parker couldn't stand another tour around his subconscious right now. After a few blinks of both eyes, they are able to come to focus in front of him. Still the ugly painting to his left, but no more shadows from behind. Someone had already come in and opened the blinds to the window in front of him. He was exhausted, but did not think it was so bad that he would have missed people coming and going in the room. It was another beautiful day outside. Birds were chirping. The sky was alive with white puffy clouds. Under other circumstances he might find himself on the coast, with a beautiful view out into the ocean from whatever hotel penthouse he could check himself into. However, the slow beeps of the heart monitor next to him brought him back down to the real world. Every other second he was painfully reminded of the life that was hanging in the balance just inches from him.

-JHalc-
I see that you are finally awake.

The voice came from behind him, and it did not belong to the old man laying on what could be his deathbed. Instead it came from the single most vile person that Parker could think of. Parker exhales heavily, and sits himself upright in the chair, stretching as he goes. He stands, and turns to his left, away from the bed, to turn around and face the voice. Jay was sitting on top of the counter next to the door, with an open  bag of sun chips in one hand, and a smile on his face.

-Parker-
Why are you here?

-JHalc-
I didn't wake you, did I?

They could see in each other's eyes that they wouldn't be getting an answer to their respective questions. This was the start of yet another game between the two of them. As if Parker didn't have enough weighing him down.

-Parker-
You aren't supposed to be here until tomorrow. You can see yourself out.

Parker looked to his right, the painting on the wall was of a wheat field. How could he have forgotten something like that? The sky in the picture looking almost like that of the day outside. Come to think of it, it was pretty relaxing.

-JHalc-
Change of plans. You're driving to the next show, not flying. That means you leave today.

He opens his mouth to dispute it, but the scene plays itself out in his mind, a split second before he forms the words. If he argues, Jay will ask why. There will be some subtle jab about how Parker can't even look at the bed the is less than a foot from where he is standing. Why would he need another day to sit here and try to fool himself into thinking it was all ok? What would it matter if he was ignoring the situation here, or somewhere else. No doubt Jay picks up on all these things. All he needed was for Parker to open his mouth before he pulled it all out in the open.

-Parker-
You'll be staying here then?

-JHalc-
That was what we agreed upon, right? I babysit the corpse and you get to go act like none of this is happening?

Even without handing Jay any ammunition Parker found himself getting gunned down. Now he had two choices, let it go, or try to fight with him and end up having his defenses smashed to pieces. Anyone could see that Parker had put a wall between himself and the situation at hand. It was like that hospital bed was on the other side of the world. To argue with Jay would be making sure that Parker caught a glimpse of the reality in the room before being able to patch the hole.

-Parker-
Yea. Something like that.

-JHalc-
Well then! Let's get to it. I believe that is my chair then.

Parker moved towards the door, and Jay dropped down to the floor. As Jay moved across the room to the chair, Parker paused at the door. Jay slid the chair so that it's back was against the wall. He sat back in it, resting his head on the wall directly beneath the ugly painting. If Parker turned around, he would see JHalc propping his feet up on the bed at his father's waist. He couldn't bring himself to turn around though. He wasn't ready to see this, and there wouldn't be any shaking himself awake. This is a nightmare that he just had to try and walk away from.

-Parker-
See you soon dad...

Parker's House
High Impact Warning
Parker's Address

Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde 6zmp0p

There is a blue steel chair sitting open in front of the camera. Parker is standing on the other side of the desk, looking at something on the computer screen that we cannot see. A tiny suitcase is sitting next to the chair, right in the center of the frame. Lights flicker in Parker's eyes as something closes on the screen. He leaves it, and steps around the next, dressed in street clothes. This week he isn't even plugging himself, or IWF with his clothing. Just a plain black shirt, and dark green jogging pants. If anything, he looks both distracted, and in a hurry.

-Parker-
Last week I had so little to say about Frank Finelli. Normally I am not one to fix something if it isn't broken, but where would that leave you people?

A small smirk crosses his face, as he looks down at the chair. He spins it around so that the back is facing the camera, and then sits down it with the back of the seat in front of him. He crosses his arms in front of his chest, and then leans forward onto the backrest of the chair.

-Parker-
Now, maybe if I didn't utter a single word against Jack Savage, I would improve my chances. That seemed to work last week, so why wouldn't that trend continue? I didn't have a bad thing to say about Frank, and he didn't have a single punch to throw at me when the bell rang. It's all the same to me. Some people in this company would have you believe that a quick win is less significant than a strong showing in a loss. I am not one of those people. A win is a win to me, and I just keep piling them up despite what I say or do to the people I end up in the ring with. On the other hand, the situation this week, is not the same as it was last week. I had little, to nothing, to say about Frank Finelli because we have had little to nothing to do to each other since we have been in the company together. I can't really say the same thing about Jack Savage though, for more than one reason.

Parker uncrosses his arms and holds the back of his left hand out to the camera, with only his index finger extended.

-Parker-
One: This kid was in The Empire with Parker. Their paths have indeed crossed.

He extends his middle finger next..

-Parker-
Two: He is the last person on one of my lists.

He puts his hand back down and recrosses his arms before finding the right words.

-Parker-
Jack, we have never really come face to face in the ring, but we have been on the same side of the coin before. Arguably, you were part of the dead weight that Parker had to cut lose when he left Corey Casey's Empire, but that doesn't mean that Parker didn't take note of you while we were on the same side. After all, you have to keep tabs on the people that a company puts close to you. This has got to be a little different story than the ones that you normally get from opponents though. See, whereas Parker once took an active interest in you, and scouted you to figure out what you are worth, most of the people that you come down to the ring and lose to don't do either. Nobody scouts you, because nobody is afraid of you. Nobody takes an interest in you, because there is not going to be any return on that investment. I would even be willing to put a little money on the fact that some of the people watching this video might have to look you up, to even know who I am talking about. What does that say about one of IWF's longer running competitors? You have failed to make an impression on the people that are the most impressionable. Yet, despite all of that, you find yourself standing across from Parker Wayde and on his radar. The one person that you don't want to know who you are, is the person you are squaring off against. It is an advantage, at least in theory, to be anonymous before actually stepping into the ring with somebody. I only say "in theory" because it doesn't seem to matter one way or another when it comes to you. You lose to the people that know nothing about you. How are you supposed to stack up against someone that knows what you are bringing to the table, and knows what to do to offset you? How are going to compare to someone that has scouted your for the better part of your stay in IWF? I had to keep a game plan for the off chance that we would have had to team together as The Empire. I have planned how to work with you. Unfortunately it means I know what it takes to beat you, and you have showed the world that it doesn't take very much.

He pauses, to really let the words sink in for both Jack, who is likely to take notice, and the viewers themselves, who finally start to recall who it is that Parker is talking about.

-Parker-
Listen, Parker knows that people shit on you every week. Parker knows that you think money talks, and Parker knows that you think that way because you are loaded. We aren't even in the same league though. When there is something that you want, you come right out and say it. At Heroes Also Die, you told the world that one win would take you one step closer to holding a title in this company, because that is the thing that you covet. You promised to be the villain and you labeled yourself a monster before you went out and got kicked in your ass. Or rather, you got pushed down by a chick, and kicked in your face before taking a fall. Parker has heard your money talk. Parker will even admit that when you talk, people might even pay a little attention to you. It isn't until you try to back it up that you fail. If you were really a villain, or a monster, you wouldn't have to tell people. They would just see you, and they would know. That isn't truly what separates us though. What separates us is the fact that you are still driven to hold some kind of championship for your validation. If you put your money where your mouth is, you could probably find enough money to get one of the champions to take a fall for you. You're loaded, or so you say, so buy your title. Until you realize that titles are not everything in this industry, you won't be able to compete on my level. Right now, you aren't looking at your opponents, you are looking at something shiny, that you want. That is why they are all beating you. That is why you will always be looking, and not touching. Is any of this actually getting through to you?

Parker seems to be waiting for a response, but nobody is actually in the room with him.

-Parker-
Now, onto this list business. Some of you may recall that Parker put all of the champions on notice a couple of weeks ago, and not in a stereotypical manner. I told them that I was coming for them individually, and not even for the prizes that they are holding. Parker is more than happy to allow them to keep their belts. I have enough of them.

He points up to the chandelier where four different IWF title belts are suspended.

-Parker-
What I want from them, is the prestige of beating them, and I don't need another shiny piece of metal to tell me that I beat them. That is the thing about the "fighting champions" of IWF. It doesn't matter if you beat them with the strap on the line, or if you beat them in a locker room without a ref present. If you beat them, you take a step above them in the minds of everyone around. Once they have been crushed under your heel, people realize that you were never beneath them in the first place. Parker told the world that he was going to pay his dues, and move up the rankings on his own this time. Parker said that he was going to take people out one by one until there was nobody left. Parker said that only after there was nobody left, would he even consider picking up the top prize and calling it his own.

Parker holds out his hands, and then interlaces his fingers. He hyperextends them to the point of his knuckles cracking, and then recrosses his arms in front of his chest. He leans the chair towards the camera, lifting the back legs of the chair off of the floor. He cocks his head slightly to the side and whispers to the camera as if it were a secret.

-Parker-
It's almost time to take down one of those titles.

He drops the chair back to the floor suddenly, and sits up straight, with only his elbows resting on the back of the chair.

-Parker-
I told myself that I was going to beat everyone on a list, before I stepped up to take on their contender, and their champion. Jack Savage, you are the last stepping stone before I make my move on the first champion. I get to beat you, then I get to beat the man that couldn't get the job done at Heroes Also Die. Then, and only then, is Parker going to walk up to IWF management and tell them that only wants to be in the ring with one man, and until they give him that, he isn't competing in another competition. If I have my way, before From The Ashes even starts, I will have taken the High Impact Champion and used him to show the world that titles don't mean a damn thing in this company.

He stands up from the chair, and pushes it aside before coming so close to the camera that only his face is in the frame.

-Parker-
Jack, you're the last person before things start to get serious.

This week you are going to lose.

Then its on to Flex Johnson and his High Impact Championship.

Sorry it had to be like this Jack. Don't take it personally, but this is your final call.

With a single click, the camera is switched off and the feed goes black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde   Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Savage [vs] Parker Wayde
Page 1 of 1