Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Brooklyn Glamorous

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Brooklyn Glamorous Empty
PostSubject: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Brooklyn Glamorous   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Brooklyn Glamorous I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:49 am

They call me Mr. Madman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Brooklyn Glamorous   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Brooklyn Glamorous I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:31 pm

[center]Angelica Monroe [vs.] Brooklyn Glamorous Layla-el-6

We had finished in Vermont on Friday, and the bus was going to Massachusetts now. Of course it hadn't been a pleasant ride for me since the argument with Marshall over my still wrestling while we were on the road. It wasn't that I was avoiding him, but any time we were in the same room, not only could you cut the tension with a knife, but he would leave the room as soon as I walked into it.

will finish on phone as usual lol
Back to top Go down
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Brooklyn Glamorous   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Brooklyn Glamorous I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Brooklyn Glamorous Layla-el-6

We had finished in Vermont on Friday, and the bus was going to Massachusetts now. Of course it hadn't been a pleasant ride for me since the argument with Marshall over my still wrestling while we were on the road. It wasn't that I was avoiding him, but any time we were in the same room, not only could you cut the tension with a knife, but he would leave the room as soon as I walked into it. I had gone to where I are long after the others and to where I went back to my room after making coffee in the morning...Hell I wasn't even sure if he was drinking the coffee I had made or not. I sighed softly and checked my watch before exiting my room, normally everyone had their lunch and were off doing their own things again. Needless to say, I was surprised when I saw Marshall still in the kitchen, just sitting at the table, not doing anything at all. I moved towards the small fridge and spoke in a soft voice.

"Oh...hello Marshall. How have you been this last week?"

"Hello Angelica. I've been alright, I suppose, and yourself?"

Naturally I wanted to let him know just how lousy he had been making me feel. I battled with myself as to how I would respond, which kept me silent for a few moments as I uselessly looked through the fridge, knowing that I wouldn't find anything in it that would appease me. I closed the fridge and moved my search to the cupboards, glancing out of the corner of my eyes at Marshall for a few moments before looking straight. I know I stayed quiet longer than I probably should have done, but I still did not know how to truly answer him. I could try and make him feel like shit for the last week, which would be telling him the truth, but then I could also spare his feeling, yet not my own, and tell a little white lie by saying I was alright as well. I closed the cupboard i was looking in and turned around, resting my lower back against the counter of the small table before I sighed.

"Well lets see...you've treated me like crap all of this week since I got back, if I come into a room then you normally leave it, you've basically sent me into excile since you're usually around everyone else, and now things are just a mix of awkward and awful we're in the same room, so how do you think I've been this week? Did that little synopsis explain it enough for you or not? Now then, I will continue on my search for something to eat to take back to my room where I've spent the better part of this week to avoid anymore problems with you or anyone else on this bus because I have a contendership match on IWF to make sure I'm ready for without you screwing up my mental state again."

I grabbed a couple of pieces of fruit off of the table and began walking out of the kitchen to go back to my room. I was just beyond frustrated that he had the balls to ask how I was, so I had decided to just tell him the truth and be over and done with it. There wasn't in use in hiding how I truly felt after all, so why pretend any other way? I bit into the apple that I had picked up, rolling my eyes at him as well as his wannabe nerve before I began putting my focus back on my contendership match with Brooklyn. Although the winner was going to be evident since I had beat her at least once already, but I was stopped in my tracks when I heard Marshall's voice calling to me right before I reached my door.

"You've beaten her in a triple threat match before...you'll do fine against her one on one. Just keep your skills up and sharp when you're in the ring with her all alone, Angie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Brooklyn Glamorous   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Brooklyn Glamorous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Brooklyn Glamorous
Page 1 of 1