Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Sheyanne Successful

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Sheyanne Successful Empty
PostSubject: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Sheyanne Successful   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Sheyanne Successful I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Sheyanne Successful Match
ONLY ANGELICA MONROE AND SHEVANNE SUCCESSFUL REPLY HERE W/ RP

Angelica Monroe [vs.] Sheyanne Successful Additionalinfo
Deadline is SATURDAY, July 14th at 11:59 PM EST
Best 2 RP's are Counted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Sheyanne Successful   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Sheyanne Successful I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:18 pm

INSURGENCY WRESTLING'S PRETTY MIXED BITCH
Angelica Monroe [vs.] Sheyanne Successful Tumblr_lwexnwDODE1qk7scno1_400
A #SUCCESSFUL ROLEPLAY
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The following Roleplay is a total of 5,031 Words without Coding.
The following scene takes place backstage in Chicago @REVIVAL Wrestling: Violence Show
The following scene takes place at approximately 9:34 PM on Wednesday June 20th
ON-CAMERA

A black stretch limo is seen pulling into the lot. It slowly rolls to a stop and after a few seconds,
the driver gets out and heads back to open the door for the limos’ occupants.

The first one out of the limo is none other than one of Chelsea’s opponents later on in the evening,
Sheyanne Successful. Sheyanne looks overwhelmed with confidence, a big smile on her face as she
gets out of the limo. She turns around and looks at the limo’s other occupant who makes his way
out, and it is none other than the Revival Heavyweight Champion, Kerry Windsor. The two are all
smiles and seem to be engaged in some light banter as they begin to make their way towards the
arena.

KERRY WINDSOR:
We most certainly need to do that again sometime luv. Yesterday was just too much
fun.

Sheyanne laughs out loud, nodding her head and agreeing with Kerry. She seductively puts her arm
around his waist and leans in close to his face as they continue to walk down to the arena.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
Last night was yummy...

Kerry looks down at her and licks his lips.

KERRY WINDSOR:
No … you were yummy baby.

Chelsea sees the arrival of the limo... and then the arrival of the World Heavyweight Champion and his
favorite lady. She pulls out a folded paper from her back pocket, unfolds it and looks it over. It appears
to be a medical document, licensed and officially stamped. She folds it up again and makes her way
towards them, looking incredibly... vulnerable. When she comes into their sights, her eyes fall upon
Kerry.

CHELSEA PRYCE:
...we need to talk... please...

Sheyanne looks at Chelsea up and down with disgust then looks over at Kerry. She shakes her head
and sticks both of her middle fingers up at Chelsea’s face.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
Y’all wanna talk go right the-fuck-ahead, I’ll see you in the ring later
tonight.

She smirks at Chelsea as she takes her arms off of Kerry’s waist and walks the other direction over to
her locker room. Chelsea ignores Sheyanne’s words and gestures. Only apathetic to her, the engaged
mother’s eyes never left Kerry.

CHELSEA PRYCE:
Don’t go...

KERRY WINDSOR
I’ve already told you, we have nothing to talk about!

He says to her, however, his eyes following Sheyanne as Chelsea shakes
her head and she narrows her eyes.

CHELSEA PRYCE:
If talking is not going to work, then the least you can do is read this.

She presses the folded medical paper against his chest and keeps her hand there. He looks down at
her hand, before shoving it to the side.

Sheyanne turns around, and she could see Kerry talking to Chelsea, Sheyanne smirked, she disliked
Chelsea Pryce and she disliked her with a passion. Sheyanne looked at Chelsea as the typical “goodie”
girl, and all week long, Sheyanne did not fail to let Chelsea know how she felt about her. From Twitter,
to interviews on the television, Sheyanne took every opportunity possible to shout out Chelsea’s name
and tell the world exactly how she felt about Chelsea.

Each time she did, she received a lot of heat from the media. Whenever she decided to let people know
exactly how she felt about Chelsea it wasn’t pretty, and she would not go a sentence without using
explicit language.

Sheyanne did not just walk away because she disliked Chelsea, she walked away because she was
a very emotional person leading up to a match.

The way Sheyanne saw it, she had trained very hard, she had trained for days, and tonight, tonight
Chelsea Pryce and Alyx St.Croix wanted to beat her up, wanted to lay their hands on her, wanted to
steal a victory from her, wanted to shit on all of her hard work and training.

She wasn’t going to let that happen.

Sheyanne didn’t even like seeing opponents before her match, especially the day of the match. In
training, She had trained to absolutely destroy this person, and she couldn’t stand in front of that
person and look all pretty. She was ready to unleash an ass whooping on that girl, on both girls.

As She began to walk further and further away, she could still hear Chelsea’s voice. It seemed as
though the farther Sheyanne went, the louder her voice got. It made no sense, and each time she
heard Chelsea’s voice, the urge to turn around and beat her face in began to get overwhelming.

Sheyanne stopped in her tracks. She quickly reached into her pocket and pulled out her Ipod and
connected her earphones, she quickly began to unlock her Ipod as she desperately tried to get to
her music, but as she was doing this, she continued to hear Chelsea’s voice, louder, and louder,
and louder.

CHELSEA PRYCE:
You hate me. You don’t trust me. You want me to die. I know... I get it... but
I can’t leave... I can’t die... not until I find redemption and my sanctuary...
only then will I allow myself to fade...

Everything that she says goes in one ear and out the other. There seems to be a hint of sincerity in
her voice, but Kerry won’t allow himself to be fooled by her again. He doesn’t even bother to respond,
as he turns around and starts walking away.

Before Chelsea can say anything, out of nowhere, Sheyanne strikes her right on the back of the head
from behind. Chelsea doesn’t see any of this coming as she tries to get back up to her feet, but
Sheyanne just kicks her back down. She grabs her by the hair, throws her up against the wall and
begins to punch her in the gut a few times.

Sheyanne can now see some security guards across the other end of the hall running towards her to
break up the attack. She just smiles and takes a few steps back, thinking about soccer kicking Chelsea
in the face-- the same thing she did to Aiden Jenkins in her debut match, However… she doesn’t.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
I’ll see you tonight, bitch.

She leans forward and spits on Chelsea’s face. By that moment, the security guards finally get there.
They try to help Chelsea up as they push Sheyanne away from her. Sheyanne just laughs as she
walks off. Chelsea sucks in a breath of air and winces from the shots to her gut. She pushes the guard
that was helping her away and she leans back against the wall. Looking up towards the ceiling lights,
she sighs.

CHEALSEA PRYCE:
...this won’t end well...

She grits her teeth, leans over and violently coughs. Small droplets of blood splash onto the floor
beneath her and she cradles her ribs. One of the guards takes note and approaches her.

GUARD:
Ms. Pryce...

CHELSEA PRYCE:
I'm fine. Don't touch me...

The damage Sheyanne inflicted upon her looks even worse than anticipated. More flecks of blood end
up on the floor after another round of violent coughing. After attempting to walk it off, Chelsea falls
down on her knees and clutches her ribs. There's little resistance against the guards as they pull her up
and take her towards the medical office as soon as possible.

The following scene takes place backstage in Chicago @REVIVAL Wrestling: Violence Show
The following scene takes place at approximately 9:45 PM on Wednesday June 20th
OFF-CAMERA

As that is happening, Sheyanne is already in her locker room. In her locker room sitting down
comfortably and scrolling through her playlist on her Ipod as if nothing had happened. A smile on her
face, but that smile quickly vanished as her door swung open. Whoever it was didn’t knock, whoever it
was just barged in. As she took her eyes off of her glossy white Ipod, she could see that in her locker
room, were three men.

She recognized one of them, as one of them was responsible for scouting Sheyanne to REVIVAL
Wrestling. Sheyanne could see that they were disappointed, that they were angry, she could read
off their emotions from their “fuck faces” that they were giving her.

She stood up and looked over at them, she wasn’t scared, intimidated, or nervous. She knew why
they were here… or at least she had an idea of why they were here. It had to be beause of what
happened just a few minutes ago. Her beat down on Chelsea Pryce.

She didn’t regret it at all, and for that, she didn’t care for what any of these three men had to say
about the situation.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
Well if it isn’t the three fucking stooges.. What’s up niggas?

The three men looked at each other, the one in the middle didn’t hesitate to step forward and get
right to the point.

MAN:
You are in no position to make any jokes, this isn’t a laughing matter and we aren’t here to congratulate
you on what you just did. You’re in big trouble, and what you did was not only unprofessional, it was
cowardly.

Sheyanne looked at him up and down, and quickly stepped forward, almost getting into his face.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
Hey listen here, I ain’t no motherfucking coward…

The man didn’t back down.

MAN:
You could be fired right now, ON THE SPOT. This company has sat through all of your twitter trash talk,
all of your personal attacks that you did towards Chelsea, her family, her friends, all of it verbal, and that
is why we let it slide. Hyping the match or trying to get into Chelsea’s head, we don’t know, but we let it
slide because at the end of the day, they’re just words.

The other two men nodded their head, agreeing with the man in the middle. This man who was speaking
was obviously in position of power.

MAN:
What you did tonight? It was stupid. It was stupid and you did it in front of the cameras, you did it on live
television. You knew what you were doing…

Sheyanne rolled her eyes. Now it was the other man who scouted her, that began to speak.

MAN #2:
Don’t roll your eyes Sheyanne, this is serious.

MAN:
Oh she better realise how serious it is, we’re going to fine you for this. That’s your punishment, you’re
going to get fined, and when you go out there for your match, Alyx St.Croix and Chelsea Pryce are both
going to get your purse, you’re not going to get paid. This company isn’t going to pay you anything for
your match, instead, you’re going to pay this company.

Sheyanne flipped the guy off and walked back over to the couch, she put her headphones in and began
to blast her music through her ears.

MAN:
Ya flip me off right? You did this to yourself and you should be thanking me for not cutting you.

Sheyanne nodded her head to her music, at this point all she could hear right now was the sound of her
music. She couldn’t hear the man, or the other men. Eventually, they left the locker room, shutting the
door and leaving Sheyanne alone in her locker room.

She removed her head set, and ran her hand through her hair. She wanted to punch something, to
damage everything in sight, to shout, to scream, to kick, to run after those guys and beat their face in
one by one.

A lot of people really didn’t understand how much of an angry person Sheyanne was. A lot of her anger
came from her child hood, a rough child hood. She looked straight at the floor and began to breathe in
and breathe out.

Her training camp should be here any minute, and they weren’t going to be happy to see her like this.
Clayton Paris, her head trainer always told her to never enter a match angry. To never wrestle or fight
with her emotions, Clayton had told her that if she fought with her anger, her mind wouldn’t be clear,
and if her mind wasn’t clear, she wouldn’t be able to think.

She always did as she was told. She trusted Clayton Paris, because she trusted her training camp. The
training camp that was inside the doors of the Confidence Gym. The gym owned by James Shark, in that
gym she was trained by the best, and because of that, she always entered her matches with a huge
amount of confidence.

Not many people could say that they train alongside the likes of James Shark, Cody Taylor, and Anna
Stone. She began to think about that, she began to think about how hard she trained, she slowly
closed her eyes….

And cleared her mind.

Just as she did that, the door opened again, she heard voices, familiar voices. As she opened her eyes,
there was her training camp. Clayton Paris, her wrestling coaches, striking coaches, and her good friend
and sparring partners Latoya Banks and Lillian Martinez, both of them there to support her. As she saw
all of them, she flashed them a big smile.
No anger. Mind cleared. Ready to absolutely destroy both Alyx St.Croix and Chelsea Pryce…free of charge.

After a few minutes had gone by, Sheyanne was already on the mats, warming up for the first ever
womens competition in REVIVAL Wrestling, which would come in the form of a triple threat match.

As she began to exercise and warm up on the mat, the television was on in their locker room, and the
show had just started. Sheyanne looked over at Latoya Banks.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
The ugly motherfucker that came in was ranting on me and told me that I did it on live
television… the show just fucking started what the fuck was he talking about.

Latoya shook her head and took her right hand and began to make it look like a mouth, she moved it
up and down to make it look like a mouth that was constantly talking.

LATOYA BANKS:
They’re just trying to fuck with you. If Chelsea had attacked you, they would’ve just
turned the other way, Chelsea is on management’s side… that’s all… you just attacked the wrong bitch…

Sheyanne also shook her head, she looked back on the television screen to see both Mayhem and
Trinks, the two REVIVAL commentators talking about what had just happened before the show had
started.

MAYHEM:
Someone who says anything all the time... but also tonight, we've got the British
Bomber taking on Jackson Ford in one of the most highly anticipated contests of the night...

TRINKS:
Sure, and I'm getting raped by a wolverine in the morning. Sullivan Aimes will compete against Ben
Hanson, Sheyanne Successful will take on...

MAYHEM:
I'm actually getting word that thanks to that attack earlier in the evening, the triple
threat has been downsized. It seems that the backstage medical team is not clearing Chelsea Pryce
to compete this week, and now Sheyanne Successful will take on Alyx St. Croix!

TRINKS:
Bitch can kick, can't she?

Sheyanne froze on the mat. She was angry, her mind was cleared just moments ago, but now her
anger was working up once again, and she was beginning to ball her hands into a tight fist. Lillian
could see it in her, she quickly got onto the mat and put her arm around Sheyanne.

LILLIAN MARTINEZ:

It’s fine it’s fine, look If the bitch is too scared to compete against you, who could
blame her? You shut her up Sheyanne, she talked all that nonsense on Twitter and you punched her
in her mouth and fucked her up badly alright? Now do the same damn thing to Alyx, the same damn thing.

Lillian always knew how to calm Sheyanne down. Sheyanne thought about the match, and she
nodded her head.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
Oh I will…. I will

The following scene takes place at approximately 10:25 PM on Wednesday June 20th
OFF-CAMERA

CLAYTON PARIS:
Bullshit! Never have I seen such a robbery.

Clayton Paris and the Team Swag members rushed back to Sheyanne’s locker room, all of them
looked upset and disappointed, the last one to enter the locker room was Sheyanne herself,
everyone was talking about how Sheyanne had gotten screwed, but Sheyanne wasn’t saying a
word.

She sat down and put her head down. Her fist were balled up and she began to take a few breathes,
breathing out through her nose.

LATOYA BANKS:
What the fuck was up with that? The referee was paid off big time, my guess is Chelsea.
Clayton quickly interrupted Latoya, shaking his head angrily.

CLAYTON PARIS:
NO, it was management, Sheyanne had that hold locked in, and that bastard reff told her to let go
because Alyx’s hands were on the ropes, they weren’t on the damn ropes, and all those times
Sheyanne went for the pinfall and the reff went all slow for the count? Fuck that. It’s management,
management paid him off because management is sick and tired of Sheyanne, remember Sheyanne
was telling us how those three guys came in telling her that she wasn’t even going to get paid tonight?

Latoya slowly nodded her head, Lillian sat beside Sheyanne and began to comfort her.
Sheyanne put her head up and looked up at Clayton.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
I still could’ve won.. it’s my fault too, I shouldn’t have listen-

Now it was Clayton who interrupted Sheyanne.

CLAYTON PARIS:
Your supposed to listen to the reff, if you didn’t he would’ve just disqualified you. You were screwed
from the beginning. REVIVAL…. This fucking company…..you can’t win here, we can’t stay here, you
can’t stay under contract here. That’s it, you’re out of here. We can’t… no…we’re not going to continue
travelling out here. Piece of shit company screwing over you like this? Hell no man, we’re
changing companies.

Lillian got up from beside Sheyanne and walked over to Clayton, whispering to him.

LILLIAN MARTINEZ:
Where the hell is she going to go Clayton? She’s only one and one, one win and one loss, who the
hell is going to hire her now with one loss in a shit hole of a company?

Clayton shook his head, he was angry. Surprisingly Sheyanne was doing a good job in keeping cool,
calm and collective.

CLAYTON PARIS:
She just sparred with Anna Stone a few days ago, you and Latoya are both former IWF Divas, we
have Karly Zedic who also knows how talented Sheyanne is, James, Cody, both of them know her
too. We can get a good word in over in the IWF an-

LILLIAN MARTINEZ:
She has been trying to get into the IWF for quite some time now, why the hell would they hire her now?
Expecially with a recent loss on her record… I know it was a screw job but it’s not going to say screw job
on her match history…

CLAYTON PARIS:
She’ll talk her way into a contract. The same way SNM talked his way into a main event championship
match with James Shark…

Lillian looked at Clayton, then turned around and looked at Sheyanne, although Sheyanne was doing a
good job at keeping clam she could see the anger in her eyes. Lillian let out a short smile then turned
back to Clayton.

LILLIAN MARTINEZ:
This could work…

The following scene takes place in Sheyanne's house in Brooklyn NY
The following scene takes place at approximately 11:45 PM on Tuesday July 10th 2012
ON-CAMERA

IWF thanks for the opportunity… Angelica Monroe thanks for stepping up… Haters thanks for all
the support… God thanks for allowing everything to unfold this way…

Angelica Monroe needs to understand one thing before I get started on this little rant… this shoot…
this little promo… before I get started here, she needs to realize that I put out a bate, and like a
stupid brainless little fish, she bit it.
Like a little fucking mouse going for the cheese on the rat trap, Angelica Monroe unknowingly signed
up for an ass whooping.

She thinks she signed up for a match, a competitive wrestling match between two women, but little
did she know, she signed the papers that meant her getting her prissy little bony ass handed to her
in the middle of that ring.

For weeks, I have talked as much shit as possible to Angelica Monroe, her fans, and the WEW. For
weeks I have gotten no responses from the company or Angelica Monroe herself. So two weeks ago
on Battle Grounds, I set out a trap, I put out the bate, and Angelica Monroe, that dumb stupid little
hoe, she fell for it.

I threatened that little bitch and I said…

Accept this match and face me next week OR I will MAKE you face me next week, and I will make you
accept this match.

Only a few days later, she went on twitter, and she went on IWF’s twitter page, she tapped the
keyboard with her chicken fingers, and she told IWF to book us in a match.

She did it out of fear, and because of how scared she was, her fear was able to block out her thoughts,
and she walked right into my fucking game plan. I’m controlling this match, and I’m dictating how this
match ends.

Whenever you threaten somebody and they quickly listen to you, you have to know that you are in
control of things.
Right now? Right now at this very moment? I’m in control.

I’m in the driver seat, and Angelica Monroe is strapped in a fucking baby seat over in the back seat.
That’s how much control I have over her right now.

NOW that she realizes this, let me get started… ahem..

WEW can kiss my fucking tatted ass. I don’t like them, I despise them, I have no respect in the world for
them, and I hate them with all of my guts.

They’re annoying.
They’re crybabies.
They’re overrated.
They’re talentless.
They’re liars.

I can sit here and spend hours telling you all what WEW is, but the fact of the matter is, I don’t have to
do that because all of you KNOW what WEW is and how they are.

I understand that the beef between IWF and WEW is over, I realize that, but the thing is, I’m not even
a part of IWF. No… I didn’t even make my IWF debut. Come Saturday Night, I will be officially part of the
IWF roster after I pick up my debut win over Angelica Monroe.

As of right now? I’m a free agent.

This isn’t IWF vs WEW, this is Sheyanne Successful vs WEW. This is me picking a fight with WEW, this is
me a few days before I’m about to dominate their longest reinging starlet champion, telling them, THAT
I WILL DOMINATE THEIR LONGEST REINGING STARLET CHAMPION.

Fuck you Eliza Gray, Fuck you Chance Rugani, Fuck you WEW.

Sayge Jemson is nothing but a tranny, Queen Zye is actually a fucking drag queen, and Cody Taylor
kicked all of your asses.

A lot of people really don’t realize where my hate for WEW comes from. I’d love to explain where it comes
from but frankly… right now is not the time. My head trainer Clayton Paris will be live on some bummy ass
talk show in a few days, and I’m sure he’ll explain it there, but right now, this is about me and Angelica
Monroe.

I talked shit about her, her family, her dead father, and she has the opportunity to shut me up.

Unfortunately for her and all of you Monroe buttfuckers, it’s not going to happen. I’m going to continue
talking leading up to the match, I’m going to be talking DURING the match, and I’m going to be talking
AFTER the match.

I can do and say whatever the hell I want because I know that Angelica Monroe isn’t capable of stopping
me or doing anything about me.

I’ve only had two professional matches, one win, one loss, and I’m picking a fight with a bitch who’s had
a ton of experience. Why am I not afraid? Why am I so confident that I will win this match?

Because my last match was a fucking screw job, because in my debut match I dominated Aiden Jenkins
a man who’s had way more experience than Angelica Monroe, because I train with the best, because
she doesn’t.

Cody Taylor.

This is a guy who I spar with daily. This is the same guy who Angelica cried over.

“Wah Wah Wah, Cody please pick me over Caitlyn Vein, wah wah wah, Cody please return my calls,
wah wah wah, Cody please stop fucking around with Adree Perez, wah wah wah, Cody please come
back to me.”

Listen Angelica Monretard, the FIRST time I heard your name wasn’t due to a match you won, it wasn’t
due to a highlight reel of yours, and it wasn’t because of your wrestling. It was because I heard the
whole wrestling world on twitter talking about how some stupid dumb bitch named Angelica Monroe
made a few…excuse me…made Several tweets, crying because she was a part of the many women
who were “only” Cody Taylor’s one night stand.

Seriously, I swear to God, before that, I didn’t know who the fuck you were.

James Shark.

This is a man I box with from time to time. This is a man who has knocked out Death Angel on multiple
occasions. I’m sure your familiar with Death Angel right Angelica?

…Oh?

You don’t remember Death Angel? You never faced Death Angel? No? Are you sure?

How about Crimson Skull? No? Never heard of him either huh? Hmmm

I don’t know about you… but I smell a big fat load of bullshit coming out of your cum dumpster that you
call a mouth.

Apparently the WEW had a company meeting after the incident that was… IWF kicking their ass in the
interfed war, and in this meeting, Chance Rugani, the WEW Champion, the man who also got knocked
out by James Shark, stood in front of the whole roster and did the talking for the staff, and they all
came to an agreement that…that..the whole IWF owning them… simply…never happened.

Altough the damn thing was aired on television….altough the whole world saw it….nope….you go
ask a member of the WEW roster about Sunday May 6th 2012 and they will give you the most fakest
confused look ever, shrug their shoulders and say…

“Hey I don’t know what you’re talking about, we never got to face IWF, it was cancelled, it never
happened”

Ya… their first excuse was “TAPE DELAY! TAPE DELAY”... don’t know what the fuck that’s supposed to
mean since they knew they lost, tape delay or not, they knew what happened and they knew they
got their ass kicked, and from “TAPE DELAY” it went to “Nope…got cancelled”.

Then from “got cancelled” it went to motherfucking Chance Rugani going “Thank you WEW for being
the classier company in this thing. I am so happy that you guys can lie with me and say that this
thing never happened, unlike IWF who kicked our ass, everyone will believe us because we got
two brands, two pre-shows, tons of general managers, and a roster filled with overhyped talentless
fuck faces”

MIDDLE-FINGER-FUCKING-UP

This is why I am picking a fight with Angelica Monroe. While all of this was happening, there was little
ole Angelica, joining in on the fun, and going “Yup, never happened”

FUCK YOU.

You pussy piece of shit. It never happened Angelica? Crimson Skull and Death Angel didn’t fuck you up
in that tag team match? No? Well yes they did hoe!

Death Angel fucked you up, Crimson Skull fucked you up, and now Ima fuck you up some more!

I’m going to hurt you so fucking bad Angelica, mark my words hoe, this match will not be over until I am
satisfied with how it turned out. I will not go for the pinfall or the submission until I know that there is
no possible way that you can leave the ring and go “Sheyanne and my match got cancelled, it never
happened”

Stupid bitch, you won’t be able to make any excuses and WEW won’t be able to make any excuses for
you. I’m going to give you two black eyes, a busted up lip, and a crooked nose.

People won’t even have to ask you “What happened?” because I am going to give you such an ass
whooping, that by the time that bell rings and the match ends, everyone, even the non-wrestling fans
would have heard about me kicking your ass.

I mean… you did this to yourself.

This is career suicide right here. Facing me, and a lot of people don’t realize it because I’m so new to
the sport, but I do, oh yeah, I realize it. That’s all that matters. I wouldn’t want to face me because I
am the best female wrestler on the planet.

No disrespect to Anna Stone, I love that bitch and I trained with her a few weeks ago in preparation for
my last match, but with all due respect to her, I am the best female wrestler out there. I don’t need your
thoughts and opinions, I know I am, and again, that’s all that matters.

When that bell rings, it’s just me and my opponent.

We can go five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen minutes, fuck man, we can go all night. It really doesn’t
matter because I am truly the best and I believe in my abilities.

We can go blow for blow, shot for shot, we can make it a boxing match or a wrestling match, again, it
doesn’t fucking matter. Throw a stipulation in there, loser leaves the company, loser does this, loser
wears this. Throw a steel cage in there, throw some weapons in there, it doesn’t matter.

I’m a BAD BITCH.

Nobody can stop me. Aiden Jenkins couldn’t, Chelsea Pryce couldn’t, and not even Alyx St.Croix couldn’t.
That Alyx bitch needed management and the reff in order to get a “Win” on paper against me. I had that
bitch gasping for air with my UNSuccessful Escape Choke, and she couldn’t get out.

Bad I am, all of these bitches I’m badder then.

Angelica Monroe, this is career suicide. Get mucked hoe.
Back to top Go down
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Sheyanne Successful   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Sheyanne Successful I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:12 am

"History is written by the victors." -- Winston Churchill
Angelica Monroe [vs.] Sheyanne Successful Tumblr_m51oy3XFp41rxy1koo1_500

"January 22, 2012...a day that will forever be in the history books as the end and beginning of many things. It was the end of an amazing feud, it was the end of countless mind games, and it was the end of a championship reign that meant absolutely nothing to anyone. A champion that couldn't do a damn thing in her life to hold onto the title lost it for the second and final time. But it was also the beginning of a meaningful reign of the new champion. It was the beginning of the end for the Starlet Division in WEW, and it was the beginning of a long reign of being on top. 175 days later, and the champion crowned on January 22nd was still on top; despite attempts from many women, no Starlet had been able to de-throne the WEW Starlet Champion, Angelica Monroe.

April 8, 2012 rolls around and Angelica Monroe goes down in the history books again as the 2nd double champion in WEW history. I teamed up with the man that I believed to be my boyfriend though I would soon be proved wrong. 2 months later, on June 15, 2012, I walked out of a title defense after my partner putting his hands on me. There had been animosity for over a month, but I finally did something about it and disbanded the team. Nearly a month later, and I'm still going strong as the WEW Starlet Champion. I've been the longest reigning Starlet Champion, having held it for nearly 5 months. And on June 18th, I was officially signed to IWF as well. I continue to wrestle in WEW, but the only women that are worthy facing haven't been interested in the Starlet Title until just recently...I decided it was time for me to get involved with some new competition.

Patiently I waited to be booked in my first match with IWF, looking and hoping to bring my skill here as well although I knew I would shine soon rather than later. And I get my first chance to shine against Sheyanne Successful. Am I worried about facing her just because of who she does her workouts with or who she spars with? Of course I'm not! Neither of them matter anything to me...the only thing that matters to me at this point is going out there, getting in the ring, and hearing the referee count the 1, 2, 3 and telling me that I won. My accomplishments in WEW don't mean shit in IWF, anyone with half of a brain know that much. It's time for me to have accomplishments here as well, and I plan to start at Battlegrounds. You're going to need luck Sheyanne, I don't lay down in my matches, so don't plan on that happening by a long shot. I'll see you in the ring little girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelica Monroe [vs.] Sheyanne Successful   Angelica Monroe [vs.] Sheyanne Successful I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1