Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly   Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:20 am

Back to top Go down
Werner Wehrmact

Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly   Johnny Cage [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Scene cuts to Johnny Cage.

Cage: Violent Impulse. The name of this upcoming Pay Per View is appropriate in many ways. From the World Heavyweight Championship bout, to each of of the other championships blood will reign. And no quarter will be given, whether you are male, female, or anything in-between. Whether you are a Cruiser-weight or Super Heavyweight, you need to prepare yourself for a fight. And of course, that goes for our Main Event... and for the first match. And that is where the one and only Johnny Cage comes in.

He pauses for a moment.

Cage: When we all first met only few short weeks ago, I mentioned that I was not going to be finished with John Tolly with only one victory. What he pulled against me can not be satisfied with so small a victory. Tolly understands this himself. Just listen to way he has run around here. Demanding this, demanding that. Not thinking that the targets he has in mind has greater things on their plate. One can even assume that John Tolly recognizes the storm that is Johnny Cage has his OWN eyes set on him. That no matter what he plans to do to someone like Phillip Joseph or Jack Savage is NOTHING compared to what Johnny Cage can do to him.

A smirk crosses his face.

Cage: Whats the matter, anyway? Pissed that America's Most Hated has been ripped from you? That your plans to ally yourself been falling flat? Let me give you some much needed information and a refresher. America's Most Hated was the biggest flop of 2011. You and Jack Savage came in with so much promise. You even managed to end my career for a short while. But you had to go into one of your many retirements. And Jack?

A laugh escapes Cages upturned lips.

Cage: Well... as much as I hate the guy, he ran with ball and even managed to win a title or two. Besides, groups of people are over-rated anyway. Personalities clash, success follows a few and avoids the rest. There is a reason why groups rarely last very long. I also assure you. Going after them, or me going after you? It will end exactly the same way. You battered and bleeding, and your back on the mat looking up at the lights. They got the numbers, but me? I've got real skill, and the preparedness to counter your greatest moves.

The smirk drops.

Cage: You only have to remember our last match to realize this. Because all it took was one weak moment. One distraction. Despite the punishment, despite how "dominate" you might have started, it all came down to finishing. And John? You just can't finish. But me? Well, it goes without saying that I can without a doubt finish you. For you to win, you only have to do one thing. IF you can. Prepare Yourself. Prepare Yourself for the one and only, Johnny Cage.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1