Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Tolly [vs.] Jack Savage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

John Tolly [vs.] Jack Savage Empty
PostSubject: John Tolly [vs.] Jack Savage   John Tolly [vs.] Jack Savage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:57 pm

This time...it's personal!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

John Tolly [vs.] Jack Savage Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Tolly [vs.] Jack Savage   John Tolly [vs.] Jack Savage I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:24 pm

[off camera]

Jack Savage's Iphone5 starts ringing and Noah Philips looks down and see the name Axle Vengeance across the screen. He slowly reaches down and picks it up answering it

Noah Philips: What the hell do you want?

Noah turns to see Jack Savage standing there with a look of anger on his face.

Jack Savage: Who the hell are you talking to on my phone Noah?

Noah's whole starts to shake

Noah Philips: That son of....

The looks of anger on the face of Jack Savage grows more intense

Jack Savage: You don't talk that way about any of my friends Noah...

Kelly looks at Noah and shakes her head.

Kelly Savage: Is it Axle?

Noah nods his head and looks at Kelly for back up.

Noah Philips: How did you know?

Kelly gives Noah the finger and walks away.

Howard Harvard: because you would only speak that way about a few of Jack's friends Noah. Just give him his phone when it concerns you Jack will let you know and you will do your job or I promises you he will fire you.

Noah slowly hands Jack his phone.

Jack Savage: What's up brother.

A smile comes across the face of Jack Savage.

Jack Savage: You got man anything you need I am there for you.

[on camera]
The camera slowly fades in on Jack Savage who is wearing a custom made gray velvet Armani suit with a black button up shirt and a pair of Aviator sunglasses. The camera pans back to see that Jack is standing in front of the New Years Evil poster on the outside of Conseco Field House. Howard Harvard is standing to Jack's left and his wife Kelly is standing to Jack's right and pacing back and forth behind all of them them is Noah Philips.

Jack Savage: I know that John Tolly is so uneducated that he needs for me give him an actual explanation as to why I did what I did to him. Well just because it's John Tolly I am going to spell it out for him I don't like John Tolly and I never have. The fact is John Is nothing but a whiny little bitch. That wants to sit there and make claims that me and him are brothers. Last time I checked I have brothers some of witch you may remember from being involved in this business in the past there names are Frank and Scott Savage. Then you have the men that I have chosen to call brothers Axle Vengeance, Ace Static and Damien Drake collectively known as Hollywood’s Fucking Finest.

Jack slowly pulls out a cigarette places it up o his lips and lights it taking a deep drag blowing he smoke out of his noise.

Howard Harvard: That's right Jack, men like Axle, Ace and Damien are men that you should respect. They are men that have you back and you best interests in mind. John Tolly never had that he will never have that for you so you need to just do the world a favor and take him out of the picture for good.

Noah shakes his head and looks at Jack and Howard

Kelly Savage: What Noah? Do you not agree with Jack and Howard?

Noah shakes his head again.

Noah Philips: Not fully I do agree that John Tolly has never had Jack's best interest in mind. But I can't say that Axle, Ace or Damien do either...

Jack takes an other deep drag from his cigarette and slowly begins to smile.

Jack Savage: Noah those are my brothers that you are speaking ill of I would really watch the way that you talk about them. In less you want to be looking for work else where. Is that it do you want to have to go find a new job? I am I not paying you well enough?

Noah looks down and shakes his head.

Noah Philip: You pay me just fine. But men like those men Jack they are just going to use you.

Jack laughs as he takes another deep drag.

Jack Savage: Noah just go into the locker room and do what ever it is that you do. Because They are my brothers and I am not going to deal with you speaking ill of them.

Noah turns around and walks in to the building Jack, Noah and Kelly all shake there heads as he does.

Howard Harvard: Jack it's been time for along time that John Tolly face's the cold hard truth. The truth being that it was you and Kelly that made America's Most Hated even a possibility.

Jack takes another deep drag from his cigarette and blows the smoke out of his noise.

Kelly Savage: Baby you know that John Tolly does not even remember the events that lead to the formation of the original incarnation of America's Most Hated like we do because it was me and you like Howard said that made it a possibility in the first place.

Jack just grins an evil grin.

Jack Savage: That's right it was us the broke into the home of Jonathan Cage and had all that fun with that lame B-Movie actors wife. That just piss Cage off enough to make the Seven Deadly Sins match series. The last match ended up being an I quit match. I saw that as my chance and yeah I used John Tolly to get the job done. I hope he is happy now that he knows the truth.

Howard Harvard laughs in evil laugh.

Howard Harvard: John Tolly was always nothing but you little bitch and I am happy that your finely speaking the truth about it. Even though I hate him like you do I thought from the begging that he should have known the truth.

Kelly looks up at her husband with her big eyes.

Kelly Savage: But Howard he can't handle the truth. You know that's why Jack hasn't told him in tell now. But when did when he did what we need him to do I realized that there would be no one left that could stop us from become what we should have been from the start.

Jack starts laughing hard as he thinks about it.

Jack Savage: At first I acted like I was mad that John took his ball and home but the fact of the matter is I was happy. No I was relived that he did it because I no longer had to deal with him. When he took his ball and went home. I was the one that stayed on because I had something to prove to the world and I prove it. I won titles with out him there to look over my shoulder. I proved that I was The Savage One, Mr. Black Tuesday, America’s Most Hated and The King of Title Town. I know that John can't even come close to saying any of those things.

Kelly, Howard, and Jack all start laughing

Howard Harvard: For one reason that reason being that John Tolly is just another nobody.

Kelly nods her head.

Jack Savage: John needs to know that I will never rest in tell I see him laying in a pool of his own blood. Something that I have been dieing to see since the day that America's Most Hated was first formed. Something that I know that you two have been dieing to see since that day as well.

Howard and Kelly both nod there heads.

Howard Harvard: Jack you know me all to well. Because John Toll needs to be taken out before we can advance to the future.

Jack looks right into the camera

Jack Savage: I know John has to hate me right now. I know that but he can't hate me more then all of you the unwashed masses do. Because how can they not hate me I am filthy fucking rich that's right money talks and I am loaded. Like I said early John thought of me as brother well my brothers I care about they know that and John Tolly is a man that I could never care about.

Jack takes another deep drag.

Howard Harvard: Why would you want to care about him? He is no Axle Vengeance. He could never be an Ace Static. He never would cause the problems that Damien Drake would cause with he just is not our type of people. Hollywood's Fucking Finest they are our type of people.

Jack looks at Howard and nods as he takes a deep drag.

Kelly Savage: But now guys we need to worry about what John Tolly is going to show up.

Howard just starts laughing at that comment.

Howard Harvard: Kelly really there are two different John Tollys that could show up we all know that. One could not lace up Khaos boots and the other yes he could lace up Khaos boots. But that's not saying much because that John Tolly would never be able to lace up Jack boots.

Jack just starts laughing like a mad man.

Kelly Savage: You know you right. My husband is way to good to have to worry about a man like John Tolly. Just don't get over confident in that ring with him Jack. Because the last thing that you need is to get beat because you underestimated John Tolly.

Jack looks down at Kelly and smiles.

Jack Savage: I wont underestimate John Tolly but think he may do it to me. He will think that I am overlooking him but I will not do that.

Howard nods his head.

Howard Harvard: Good Jack because if you overlook a man like John Tolly you will not get where you belong in the Insurgency Wrestling Federation and that's being a champion all over again.

A smile slowly grows across the face of Kelly Savage

Kelly Savage: I love it when he is a champion.

Jack looks in the camera.

Jack Savage: And that time is coming again real soon. No one is going to stop me from holding gold again.
Howard claps his hands

Howard Harvard: Of course that time is coming again and coming soon.

The camera slowly fades to black with Jack and Kelly laughing
Back to top Go down

John Tolly [vs.] Jack Savage
Page 1 of 1