Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly Empty
PostSubject: Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly   Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:56 pm

A tag team match of unlikely allies this week! Let's see if they can all co-exist!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0

PostSubject: Re: Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly   Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:00 pm

*the Scene opens with Tolly sitting on a bench holding the back of his head*

John:It wasn't supposed to happen like this!

John Tolly slowly shakes his head

John Tolly: Maybe it was my own fault? Maybe I was stupid to think Savage would actualy listen to reason. But now I know, Jack Savage is beyond reason, and why I ever considered wanting to restart AHM with you is beyond me!

John scoffs at the idea

John Tolly: You know Jack sometimes I sit and wonder just how even YOU can belive the crap that comes out of your mouth?Lets look at facts shall we Jack? Fact number 1: You had been BEGGING me to team up with you LONG before AMH was founded, I remmber getting calls and e-mails. "Hey man, it'll be awesome! Fact number 2: I came up with the name America's most hated. Of course when you were faced with the truth you did what you always do. You lied and went and sucked Corey Cases dick and got a ban on anyone else using the name. Guess what Jack? Just because you claim something is so, doesn't make it so!

John smiles as he looks up into the camera

John Tolly: You are completely clueless aren't you? Don't you realize that we BOTH could have been going for titles right now? Instead we are in a pointless feud and to prove what, huh? What exactly are you trying to prove Jack? That your better than me? That you don't need John Tolly to be a success?

John laughs and shakes his head

John Tolly: You will always need someone Jack. Your a coward who hides behind better men. Wether it be me? Or the Empire. You are incapible of standing on your own two feet! But to feed your insatiable ego you surround your self with nonsensical yes men who won't tell you just how much you really do suck or how annoying you are!

A smirk slowly creeps across John's face

John Tolly: But i will. Do you really think your so called friends in the Empire give a shit about you? Do you think that guys like Axel and Ace are truly your friends? The truth is Jack Axel Vengeance and Ace Static couldn't give two flying FUCKS about you. As for the empire? Well YOU my friend are the comic relief! Your like that annoying fat kid that's always following the cool kid around saying "hey guys, can i join..can it huh huh huh huh??" The only reason they let you join is so they can make fun of you behind your back and you can't do a thing about it!

John runs his finger through his hair

John Tolly: this monday Sean and Phillip are irrelevant. Its about me and you, and i'm going to show that while you maybe Americas Most Hated? I'm still..BETTER...THAN...YOU

scene fades to black

Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly   Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:05 pm

The scene opens up and we see Philip in his locker room all sorts of pissed off he he tossing things and flipping things over.
FUCK!!!! How the hell did I just fuck this up?

Philip walks over to his mirror and punches it sending glass flying everywhere, Philip then looks down at his hand as blood begins to pour, Philip looks at the camera with a sadistic smile.

Sean you think you are "Crazy" well you haven't seen crazy. You may have beaten me at NYE but this isn't the end, this is just the beginning. You are going to get to know me real well. And I will show you Crazy. You took something that belongs to me and I am going to get it back. Lets just say you haven't seen the end of me.

Philip grabs a white towel and wipes the blood from his hand, when he removes the towel it is crimson red. He tosses it onto the floor as the blood continues to pour.

This week I will get my revenge Sean. This may be a tag match but our partners are irrelevant this week. I don't care what Savage or Tolly do I am focused on you and you alone. My only concern is that your partner and mine don't care for me very much. They both feel that I betrayed them in one way or another. But whatever fuck it. I don't care what they think, if the 3 of you decide to team up and try and take me out then so be it, Im actually looking forward to it. Because lets face it you all know I am better then you.

Philip walks over and sits on his couch and lays back and closes his eyes and begins to think about how he has betrayed John and Jack in the past weeks.

John I hope you dont get any bright ideas this week about how your going to try and seek your revenge for what I did to you. Because John we both know there is nothing you can do to stop me, I don't think you have ever or will ever be able to beat me. This week is your best shot at beating me and thats only because you are tagging with Sean. If for some reason you get the win this week it will because you rode the coat tails of Sean.

Philip laughs at the though of John trying to win this week. Philip lays back on the couch and thinks about his tag partner this week and how he betrayed him and the Empire.

Ah the good ole days. Jack I know you don't like me and lets face it I don't like you either. But we have to co exist this week and try and take out Libby and Tolly, but don't think for one second that if you try and pull some shady moves that I won't fuck you up and leave you to fend for yourself. Shit just ask Libby how it feels to have to fend for yourself.

Philip just laughs at the thought of the other three men in this match teaming up to take him out.

This week I am going to get my revenge on you Sean, you took something that belonged to me and I want it back and I will stop at nothing to get it back, so don't get to comfortable with "MY CHAMPIONSHIP" because I am going to be taking it back. There is nothing you or anyone can do to stop me from getting what is mine. Not you not Tolly hell not even Jack Savage.

Philip looks down at his knuckles and notices that it has stopped bleeding. He wipes it off and turns back to the camera.

This week Me and my so called partner Jack have to co-exist, this is going to be difficult on both ends. Jack hates me and I hate him. But he is the least of my worries. Sean is my main focus and my only focus the other two in this match can do there own thing. I am going to get my revenge and finally put and end to you Libby. You are going to wish you never crossed my path. But until then I am off to the gym.

Philip walks over and grabs his gym bag and tosses it over his shoulder and heads for the door. He stops and turns back to the camera.

Just remember this, I am the Champagne Superstar and your all a bunch of Chumps. Bring your A game boys because anything less and your fucked!!!

Philip laughs as he walks out the door and the scene fades to black.

Scene 2:

The scene opens up and we see Philip sitting in the gym lifting weights.

Man, I have to figure out what happened last week. Did I not workout enough? Did I lose my touch? What the Fuck did I do wrong?

Philip drops his weights and gets pissed off.

Sean you aren't going to get lucky 2 weeks in a row. Last week was a fluke, and this week I am going to prove why I am better then you.

Philip drops down and starts to do push ups. After 100 of them he hops back up.

Sean I am going to be physically and mentally prepared for this match. Everyone here in IWF is going to witness a new Philip Joseph I am changing everything and I will soon be unstoppable. So Sean I hope your ready to find out what "Crazy" really is.

Philip laughs as he grabs his gym bag and heads for the door.

Just remember this I am the Past the Present and The Future. You better bring your A game boys because I am coming for blood.

Philip laughs as he walks out the door as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly   Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:13 pm

[off camera]

Dec. 1999

Jack Savage is looking down at the DWF World Heavy Weight Championship that he has just won moments earlier. There is a trickle of blood running down his face and a half smile slowly creeping across his mouth. There is a knock on the door of his locker room and then the door fly’s open and his two older brothers Frank and Scott Savage walk in.

Frank Savage: Well well well it looks like our little brother just did it. That right it looks like our little brother just did everything that he said he was going to do...

Frank starts to laugh at the thought of his little brother being a World Champion.

Scott Savage: And to think he did all on his very first night in this business.

Scott and Frank look over at there little brother.

Frank Savage: To think he did it all at sixteen years old..

Jack just smiles and nods his head.

Frank Savage: So what about us Jack? Do you think maybe just maybe you get us contracts?

Jack snarls as he looks down at his title once again.

Scott Savage: Come on Jack you know that you need us.

Jack just laughs at his brother Scott and his bone headed comment.

Frank Savage: Come on Jack you know we will help you keep that title. I mean you trust that bone head Vic Pain. But where is he Jack is he here to celebrate with you? No Jack he is not even in the building and you know it.

Jack looks up at his two older brothers and shakes his head.

Jack Savage: Really the two of you think that should count on you? You two are a few years older then me and have you ever achieved anything at all?

Jack just shakes his head again.

Jack Savage: No you have not. But me this was my first night in this business and I am a World Champion. Did I need you help to win this world title? No because I won it all by myself. That right I did it with out help from my big brother or from the big man Vic Pain. So no I don't need help from either of you. So what make you two think that I will need the two or the big man or anyone for that mater to help me keep this title?

Jack laughs as his two older brother shake there head in disbelief.

Frank Savage: Well Jack we are your big brothers and Mom and Dad would want to make sure that no matter what your protected. They now know just how good you are in the ring. But it's the fact that groups of people may want to jump you. So you like it or not we are going to be watching your back from here on out.

Jack laughs loud and hard again.

Jack Savage: What about if I ever find people in this business that I know that I know that I can count on will you two leave then?

Scott and Frank both nod there heads.

Scott Savage: Yeah Jack if the time comes when we know you have found people that you can trust we will gladly go home.

Jack grins a huge grin.

Jack Savage: Good because I think you both know that you two could not last in this sport long term.

Frank face gets red with anger at his youngest brother.

Frank Savage: Yeah Jack we will just have to see about that one.

Jack Savage: Yeah Frank we will. But I know that I am right and you will be out of this sport long before I am.

[off camera]
1/3/2013

Jack Savage and Howard Harvard are standing in front of the Battle Grounds logo with there backs turned to the camera both of them wearing black Armani suits. Both men turn around to revile smile on the face of Howard Harvard and a look of anger on the face of Jack Savage. Kelly Savage walks into the shoot slowly wearing a white Vera Wang dress and starts to rub her husbands back.

Howard Harvard: Jack I know that your angry. But you shouldn't be because you once again proved that you where better then John Tolly. You said that you wanted to see his blood and you saw him bleed. I know it was not everything that you wanted to see because you did not see him in pool of his own blood. But you still saw him bleed...

Kelly Savage nods her head and kiss her husband on his neck.

Kelly Savage: You should be happy about what you did. You proved that you where and are America's Most Hated.

Jack slowly begins to smile as he hears those words.

Jack Savage: You guys are right I am angry and I am even close to being happy at least not yet. Yeah I may be satisfied that I beat John Tolly and proved yet again that I am America's Most Hatted. But I am not happy because I am Jack Savage I should not be stuck facing men like John Tolly because I am to good for facing a loser like him...

Howard Harvard claps his hands and smiles.

Howard Harvard: That you are your a man that should be going after championships. Not stuck in the rut of facing a man like John Tolly. This business is all about championships and your man that should be fighting for those championships.

Kelly rubs her husbands back and starts to smile.

Jack Savage: The man is a joke...

Jack starts to grin.

Jack Savage: I have proven time and time again that I am better then him. But yet for some reason some people want to see us keep on fighting. Why? What do I have to do to show that I have move past facing John Tolly?

Howard Harvard rubs his hands together.

Howard Harvard: What do you have to do? Nothing just keep on betting him in tell your given a real challenge.

Jack laughs and kiss his wife on the lips.

Jack Savage: So all I got to do this week is beat him and Sean Libby in the tag team match.

Howard smiles a sly smile.

Howard Harvard: That would be correct. Then maybe you can move past facing him and on to something bigger and beater then what you have been doing in the Insurgency Wrestling Federation.

Jack rubs his hands together.

Jack Savage: I am so ready for that....

Kelly laughs a sweet but evil laugh.

Kelly Savage: I am so happy to hear you say that baby.

Jack and Kelly smile and start to kiss.

Howard Harvard: But what are we going to do about your partner being the traitor?

Jack looks at Howard Harvard smiles.

Jack Savage: Howard just let me worry about all of that.

[on camera]
Jack Savage and Howard Harvard are seen standing out side of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Both men are wearing black Armani suits and have huge smiles across there faces as they look at the building then turn and look into the camera.

Jack Savage: We are just days away from the first Battle Grounds of the year two thousand and thirteen. On that night I the man known as The Savage One, America's Most Hated, Mr. Black Tuesday, and The king of Title Town. Will be in a tag team match where my tag team partner is man that I don't even know if I can trust.

Howard Harvard cracks a smile.

Howard Harvard: Because your partner is man that betrayed The Empire. Something that no matter what Philip Joesph does he will be known as a traitor. But for just one night you will trust him because your going to need to.

Jack starts to smile.

Jack Savage: Philip Joesph and myself will have no problem trusting one and other for just one night. Because on that one night we both are going to have something to fight for. Philip is going to be fighting to prove that he should still be the Insurgency Wrestling Federation Uprising Champion.

Howard stats to smile.

Howard Harvard: Yes Philip is going to have to prove that he should still be the Uprising Champion. What better way to prove to the world that he should still be the Uprising Champion then for the two of you to beat the team of Sean Libby and John Tolly...

Jack smile grows to be even bigger then it was before.

Jack Savage: At Battle Grounds I will prove to my tag team partner just how damn good I can be. I am going to prove to Sean Libby just how damn good I can be....

Jack looks right into the camera.

Jack Savage: And once again I am going to have to prove to John Tolly just how damn good I can be. Something that I have already done time in and time again and am ready to do all over again. Because I know that I am among the best wrestlers in the world something that Sean Libby and John Tolly will never be able to say. That they could never even come close to being able to say. Because next to me the two of them look like nothing but a couple of jobbers.

Howard starts to smile again.

Howard Harvard: Jack I know that your ready to prove to the world that New Years Evil was the start of something great for you. I know that Philip is ready to prove that what happened to him at New Years Evil was a travesty. The two of are going to win and it is not even going to be close because the team of Sean Libby and John Tolly are nothing next to the team of Jack Savage and Philip Joesph.

Jack laughs.

Jack Savage: I know that it is time that I end this fight with John Tolly. I thought with the betting I gave to him at New Years Evil he might stay away for a while but I think he just wants me to end everything for him so I am going to at the very first Battle Grounds of this year. See you boys soon and be ready for anything and everything that I am going to bring your way.

Fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0

PostSubject: Re: Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly   Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Sean Libby's apartment

Sean Libby: Ah ha!

-The camera turns on and shows Sean Libby's face setting up something behind the camera-

-A better angle is shown behind Sean setting up his Uprising Championship that is nailed to the wall-

Sean Libby: Heh heh heh, Oh your not leaving my possession, not until I have to defend you. Ah but I am fallowing what that old bird head used to do when he ran the shows.

-Sean turns and observes his apartment-

Sean Libby: Its no wrestling manager room, but its home. And so are you my gold.

-Sean walks around stretching his arms out-

Sean Libby: Ohhhh God does it feel good to finally be back on top?! Yes! It does. I have not felt this good in a year. *sigh* Now everybody in their grandma, even Phil who is in his grandma and grandpa, will want my bunghole so they can get their hands on my gold.

-Sean turns to his title pointing at it-

Sean Libby: I have done everything in my power to win you, and I am not about to drop dead, on the mat with some guy on me, trying to make me tap or get three seconds for body on body sex with me. I am on my way to the top and I will not allow you to go.

-Sean shakes his head-

Sean Libby:... But I gotta go. To dreamland.

-Sean leans backward and bodyflips onto a couch and with his body laying on the couch and a small smile on his face-

Sean Libby: Ohhh baby I missed you, traveling around the country...I deserve couch more than belt. Heh heh...No I won I rib eye steak... Nom.

-Sean then falls asleep snoring loudly with his head buried in the couches pillow as the camera zooms into Sean's face fading black-

Libby's Dreamland

-Foot steps can be heard as Sean walks around a dark room with a light shining over him-

-Sean wearing his casual crazy wrestling attire without his glasses-

Sean Libby: Hello?

-Strange music is heard as Sean walks around the dark room-

-Music gets louder as he keeps walking-

Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan

-Sean stops walking and checks behind him and finds a hat that was mysteriously on his back-

-As the music gets louder Sean puts the hat on with his right hand in front of his face while he puts the hat on-

-The music is techno and when a loud beat comes on Sean has his glasses on his face then starts dancing what seems to be space with Nyan Cats flying around him-

-As a Nyan cat's rainbows cover the screen Sean appears again dancing as the light above him before was suddenly dropping the Uprising championship-

-Sean grabs the title and raps it around his neck dancing still-

-Suddenly the title pulls itself above Sean's head trying to choke him-

Sean Libby: What the Fu-aghhk

-Sean pulls his head out of the ring of the title and falls on his back with the title landing on his chest-

-The title then floats above Sean like its levitating-

Sean Libby:... Well this is some fucked up dream. I was only hoping for enternal flying poptart cats that poop rainbows, and titles. But titles that don't float and choke and fly.

You are a disgrace.

-Sean grows confused and looks around now a empty wrestling arena-

Sean Libby: Um...Who or what the fuck said that?

You are a disgrace to championships everywhere.

Sean Libby: Huh... Last time I checked, Philip Joseph was not my boy friend, because he says this shit all the time about everybody, and uh...He'd be the last guy to be my dreams.

You do not deserve to wear me.

-Sean turns to his still floating title-

Sean Libby: But I won you, and you have my name on you.

I belong to a true champion.

Sean Libby: Well your looking at him, floating, mysterious, creepy Uprising Championship that is so hanging in my dining room. Very Happy

-The title swings and slaps Sean's face breaking one of his lens from his glasses-

Sean Libby: ...Oh you do NOT! TOUCH! THE GLASSES!!

-Sean grabs the title and throws it to the ground with him above it and punches its center making a bonecracking noise-

Sean Libby: AHHH hahahaowww! Oh my gawd my hand! Owwhowowohoh

-Sean cries in pain as the title floats again-

*now demonic voice* You are a failure and you make things look terrible.

Sean Libby: You know, I thought winning a title would've ment more money, more happy, more love. Girl and or boy love. But this shit, it hurts more than its worth!

And I will end it.

-A knife magically appears in front of the title floating as well-

-Sean's face Neutral -

Sean Libby: Did you just spawn a knife?

Its a dream, I can do what I want!

-The knife is pointed at Sean threatening to stab him-

Sean Libby: OH SHIIIIIIIIIIII-

-The knife stabs the camera and goes to dark with Sean still screaming shit-

Sean Libby's apartment

Sean Libby: -IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT *voice breaking*

-The camera opens from Sean's screaming mouth and shows his whole body holding a knife and a fork-

-Sean shakes self and looks around shocked-

-Sean notices his roommate Matt on the other side of Sean on a couch-

Matt Bell:...Shit.

Sean Libby: What?

Matt Bell: You were screaming "Shit" man. Must've been something you ate.

-Sean looks on the table in front of him showing a well done cooked steak-

Sean Libby: Wow...Where'd the steak come from?

Matt Bell: I made it. Its dinner.

-Matt finishes his plate and walks to the kitchen-

-Sean see's his Uprising championship-

Sean Libby: You!

-Sean rushes up to the title-

Sean Libby: Now... I don't know what Jason Hawk curse, or Vanessa Cade curse you have, you pieces of gold and rubber belt but I know these stories.

-Sean looks at Matt making sure hes not looking-

Sean Libby: I know, I heard the stories about how the High Impact title is cursed, and the World title. Well let me tell you IWF and **** gold mixed together, you will not effect the Libby. Oh no sir, your curses can haunt Gordon Fury, you can haunt Alex Remington, but you will not haunt me! I have given up blood and tears for you, and I will not be haunted!

Matt Bell: Hey Sean?

-Sean turns to Matt-

Sean Libby: One minute Matty.

-Sean turns back to the title-

Sean Libby: I will not be handicapped by you. I don't care if I'm gonna have to face Ashe Ketchum, or Philly again. Hell I don't care, If I will face, John Trollsteen and Jack Swag for you, but my crazyness, hmm? You do not harm me. And you will never harm me, nor will they.

Matt Bell: Sean!

Sean Libby: I'm coming!

-Sean puts his face on the title-

Sean Libby: I gotcha number! And I will be taking pictures with hotties with you and I will not lose you so easy!

-Sean turns to Matt and the screen goes black-

END

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly   Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philip Jospeh and Jack Savage [vs.] Sean Libby and John Tolly
Page 1 of 1