Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Philip Joseph [vs.] Jack Savage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Philip Joseph [vs.] Jack Savage Empty
PostSubject: Philip Joseph [vs.] Jack Savage   Philip Joseph [vs.] Jack Savage I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:57 am

RP here.
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Philip Joseph [vs.] Jack Savage   Philip Joseph [vs.] Jack Savage I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:00 pm

The scene opens up and we are inside a Football locker room. The camera pans around the room and we see the winged helmets of The University of Michigan. All of a sudden we hear the door open up and we see Philip Joseph walk in with a shirt that reads "Fuck Ohio State". Philip turns to the camera.

Ah it feels good to be a Michigan fan, for today we go into Columbus and face off against the Suckeyes of Ohio. And guess who has a press field pass to the game.

Philip smiles as he shows his press pass.

See this game and my match this week have one thing in common, and that is that Michigan and myself will prevail and walk out victorious. Jack Savage is a nut just like the Buckeyes if he thinks he stands a chance against me this week at Pick Your Poison. See after last week when I pinned Savage I knew right then and there that he had no chance to beat me. You see Jack there is one difference between you and I, and that is I am mentally prepared and you are mentally weak.

All of a sudden Philip's phone rings, he looks down to see it is his brother. He answers it.

Yo are you here yet?

Yeah Im here lets get out there and watch this ass whooping.

Alright I am on my way be there in 5

Philip hangs up his phone and grabs his field passes and heads towards the door.

Gotta run, time to watch this ass whooping, and Jack I hope your watching because you are gonna be handed an ass whooping just like Ohio State.

Philip Laughs as he walks out of the locker room and the scene fades to black.

Scene 2: A day off

The scene opens back up and we see Philip Joseph and his brother decked out in Michigan gear. They are walking down the tunnel to the field. As they get to the field there are a couple of Ohio State fans who notice Philip Joseph.

Muck Fichigan!!!

Philip looks up to see a group of Ohio State fans.

Oh shut the fuck up. Your 11-0 season means nothing. Have fun sitting at home for the holidays watching us play in a bowl game.

Philip and his brother both start laughing, when one of the fans realizes who Philip is.

Hey wait aren't you Philip Joseph from IWF?

Philip looks up and shakes his head yes.

Yeah thats me, whats it to you?

The fan looks over at Philip and starts talking shit.

Man it must suck to be a champ who can't even win a match. Savage is going to whoop your ass this week.

Philip looks up and starts to get pissed.

Listen here you little fuck, don't make me climb up there and beat the shit out of you.

The fan continues to taunt Philip.

Haha yeah right, you aren't man enough to climb up here and do anything.

All of a sudden we see Philip climb up the railing and runs up after the fan, who sees Philip coming and takes off running.

Yeah thats what I thought keep running you little pussy.

Philip's brother Jayson is just standing there laughing, he reaches up and helps Philip back down from the stands.

Bro, you need to chill out, don't get us kicked out of here.

Philip looks at his brother who is laughing.

Chill the fuck out, we won't get kicked out of this shit hole.

Philip and his brother finally get out onto the field and head over to the Michigan sideline as the scene fades to black.

Scene 3:Preparation

The scene opens up and see see Philip sitting in the center of the ring.

God I can't wait to get my hands on both of my opponent this week. A nobody who thinks he deserves a shot at my title, all he is, is Corey's little lap dog. He wouldn't know what to do with themselves without Corey pulling the strings. I mean come on Jack hop off his dick and do something for yourself. You say that I betrayed The Empire, but I saw Corey for who he really was. He was just using us for his own personal gain. He wasn't looking out for me. And when I was approached by Chuck and presented the chance to walk out a Champion, Hell yeah I jumped at the opportunity. Don't sit there and tell me you wouldn't of taken the offer. You would of jumped right off Corey's dick and right onto Chuck's.

Philip laughs as he stands up and walks over to the corner and climbs up the turnbuckle and sits on the top.

This week when I walk out to this ring to defend my Uprising Championship I am coming out to make a statement and end your Championship hopes. You think your little chair shot gives you the right to be a champion. Hell no Jack all it did was prove you are nothing but a little pussy.

Philip laughs as he hops off the turnbuckle, he walks over and reaches under the ring and pulls out the steel chair wrapped in barbed wire that Jack used on him. He slides it into the ring and climbs in. He sets the chair up in the middle of the ring.

Here is your chair Jack. I have been saving it for Pick Your Poison. I will even hand it to you when our match starts. You know why Jack, because I have enough confidence in myself that you wouldn't have enough time to even use it.

Philip smirks and shakes his head. He walks back to the center of the ring and grabs his Uprising Championship, he holds it in the air and looks back at the camera.

Jack this is what a real champion looks like, and Sunday will be the closest you ever comme to even touching a title. Last week proved to me that I can beat you and you are as weak as can be. I know I got under your skin with that victory. Anyways Jack, I have to get ready for this match, while your sitting there giving Corey a reach around.

Philip laughs and then claps his hands together and the lights cut off and the Titan tron comes on and we see "Cheat Cheat and Cheat, Win no matter what." The lights come back on and Philip is no where to be seen as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Philip Joseph [vs.] Jack Savage   Philip Joseph [vs.] Jack Savage I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Jack Savage: I am not a good guy...

Jack Savage: I will never be a hero...

Jack Savage: Hell I have never once wanted to be a good guy. I have never wanted to be a hero. Because I know where I stand and I am a villain. I love being the bad guy.

Jack Savage: But even though I am a bad guy there are still some things that I believe strongly in. Especially honer because as the old saying goes even among thieves there is honer...

Jack Savage: Most of you watching this will say that I don't know a signal thing about honer. But that's where you would be wrong. Because I am not a traitor I can't stand traitors even if...

Jack Savage: Even if one of them as some one that I thought was a friend. There could only be one person that I am talking about.

Jack Savage: That one person would be the Insurgency Wrestling Federation Uprising Champion Philip Joesph the man that betrayed me, the man that betrayed Corey Casey, and the man that betrayed The Empire...

Jack Savage: I get a chance to get my hands on Philip Joesph in a one on one match at Pick Your Poison. A match that you the fans get to pick the stipulation in. The choices are a First Blood Match, A Last Man Standing Match, or a Barbed Wire Massacre Match...

Jack Savage: But what will the unwashed masses pick...

Jack Savage: They hate us both that is clear as day. They want to see us kick the living shit out of each other. They want us to destroy one and other. I want to destroy Philip Joesph. I want Barbed Wire Massacre the fans want Barbed Wire Massacre...

Jack Savage: Blood Philip I want your blood on my hands. I will destroy you because you can't hold a candle to me. Hell no one can...

Jack Savage:But what are you going to do? Your going to run scared....

Jack Savage: That right you are going to fear me...

Jack Savage: No matter what the fans chose. I will win because I am a great wrestler and your a laughing stalk. I will unify the Insurgency Wrestling Federation Uprising Championship with the Ultimate Elite Championship Wresting Omega Championship.

Jack Savage: Rest assured that is just what is going to happen Philip Joesph. There will be nothing that you are going to be able to stop it. But I think that everyone already knew that.

Jack Savage: So it is going to be a Massacre and he best be ready for it. Because there is going to be no giving up by me. There is going to be no surrendering in tell the Uprising Championship is mine. In tell I prove to Philip Joesph that he mad the greatest mistake he could have ever made by betraying The Empire.

Jack Savage: I can be a monster...

Jack Savage: I will be a monster...

Jack Savage: I am the real villain of this story. It's just time that I start to prove that all over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philip Joseph [vs.] Jack Savage   Philip Joseph [vs.] Jack Savage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philip Joseph [vs.] Jack Savage
Page 1 of 1