Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins Empty
PostSubject: Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins   Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Double IWF Debut match!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Damien Drake

Damien Drake

PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins   Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:06 pm

A long time ago,
outside a bar,
far, far away

Earlier in the day, I had given my money to some people I met at a local bar hoping to score some nose candy. Now, after finally getting my score, I go to take a bump and start to gag as I taste what appears to be flour going down my throat. Those motherfuckers ripped me and they are about to pay. I head out of the motel I am staying out and get into my shitty Plymouth Horizon. After finally getting the engine to turn over, I pull out of the parking lot and head towards a bar I met these guys in. I'm driving fast and ignoring red lights as I weave around other cars. I pull into the parking lot of the bar and stop right in front of the door. Seeing red, I get out of the car and slam the door shut hard. I walk into the bar and see the guys I'm looking for down at the end laughing and having a good time. There are five of them, this shouldn't be that difficult.

I walk towards them, not paying attention to anything but the five guys that I am about to destroy. Two punks turn from the bar, drinks in hand, and head towards their table but end up crashing into me and spilling some of their drink on my shoes. I stop and look, one has greasy black hair covering his face and the other has short blond hair. Both have tattoos visible everywhere and seem somewhat familiar, but I am too busy to try and figure out why. Wanting to get my hands on the motherfuckers that took my money, I pull a twenty out of my pocket and slam it on the bar in front of the two I just bumped into.

MD: Get refills.

I walk past the two as they start to say something, but I could care less what they have on their minds. I stand next to the guy I talked to about getting the coke.

MD: Hey dickhead, we need to talk.

He turns from the bar and looks up into my face.

Guy 1: Well, well, well, if it isn't my good friend Marshall Dill. How did the flour work out for you?

MD: Wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

I am filling with rage as I look at the man taunting me. Every part of me wants to lunge at the guy and rip his fucking throat out.

MD: If I don't have my money back in hand plus the twenty I had to give those two cunts at the bar in the next 30 seconds, I am going to break all fucking five of you in half.

Guy 1: Is that right? Well boy, seeing as there is only one of you and five of us, I'm inclined to disagree with you. I'm Going to give you a chance right now to cut your losses and walk the fuck out of my bar now. If not, then my four friends here are going to hold you down while I slices you into nice little pieces and feed you to my dogs.

His friends start to walk towards me, their mood changed into a more serious tone. I back towards the wall as I unzip my hoody and pull it off. I get my back to the wall so I know that none of these cunts can get behind me. One of them makes a move towards me, but he is too slow. I grab him by the back of the head and drive his head as I lift my knee into his forehead. He flies back and lands on the floor with a heavy thud, out cold. The other three look at one another and decide to attack together. What follows can only be described as a tornado of punches as the three and I begin to pound on each other. The man with the knife looks on, waiting for his moment to strike. I take the three out and stand over them looking down, forgetting the man with the knife when I feel hot searing pain rip through my body. I look down and see the knife hanging out of my side. I drop to a knee, the man bends down and put his face close to mine. I try to swing at him, but my movement is slow and he easily dodges my blow, sending me crashing to the floor. He lifts his foot and goes to slam it down on my face but suddenly I see a blur as something bum rushes the man and send him to the ground knocked unconscious. I feel two sets of hands reach down and pick me up sliding my arms around their shoulders. They lead me outside where I see a limo parked and a driver holding a door open. They load me into the door and get in behind me. As I pass out, I hear one of them tell the driver to take me to the Doctor.

A few hours later I wake on a strange bed. I sit up and am reminded of the pain instantly. I grab my side and feel bandages where I was stabbed. The door opens and a short man walks in holding two pills and a glass of water.

Doctor: I imagine you are in quite a bit of pain. here, take these pills, they will help.

I look around still confused and groggy. I begin to realize that I am on a hospital bed.

MD: Where the fuck am I? Who are you? What happened?

Doctor: I am a doctor that takes care of people that would rather not go to a hospital, if you catch my meaning. You were stabbed in a bar fight and brought to me. I have taken care of the wounds and everything should heal quite nicely barring any incident. But there will still be a lot of pain so please take these pills.

I grab the pills and wash them down with the glass of water. I wait for a few moments for the pills to kick in as the doctor continues to talk, but I am not listening. I stand up and look for my clothes, my sweats and hoody are on the chair along with my socks and my shoes on the floor beside them.

MD: Where is my shirt?

Doctor: I had to cut that off of you in order to work on the wound. I would offer you a shirt but I don't have anything remotely in your size.

I try to chuckle but the pain is still too much.

MD: That's fine.

I grab my clothes and begin to get dressed but the doctor goes to stop me.

Doctor: Sir, you can't leave, those wounds will still need looked after at least for another night.

MD: Look doc, I'm not staying here a minute longer, So it will be in your best interest to stay out of my way.

I pull my clothes, just zipping up my hoody since I now do not have a shirt on and head out of the room to leave when the doctor goes to speak again. I cut him off.

MD: Thank you for fixing me up but I can't stay here any longer alright, I don't have the money to pay you and I hate fucking hospitals.

Doctor: Oh, there is no need to worry about the bill, your friends have taken care of that.

Now, I'm even more confused.

MD: My friends?

Doctor: Yes the two gentleman that dropped you off. They have made arrangements to cover all expenses and they asked me to give you this.

He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a slip of paper. all that is written on it is the name of some fancy hotel, the floor and room number.

Doctor: They want you to meet them there. and here take these with you for the pain.

He hands me a bottle of pain medication. I take the pills and leave the building. I feel around my pockets and see that everything is where it is supposed to be. I flag down a taxi and give the driver the name of the hotel. He drives and tries to make conversation but I ignore him as I light a cigarette. We pull in front of the hotel and I pay the driver. I step in front of the building and toss my smoke to the ground as a man opens the door for me. Walking inside, I find the elevators and make my way towards the room. I hear music blasting inside and the smell of pot wafting from under the door. I knock loud and wait for a few seconds before a hot little blonde with a tight body answers the door in a bikini.

MD: I was told to come here.

Blonde: Well then, I guess you better come inside.

I walk into the room and see that I am in a suite. The blonde leads me towards a chair where she indicates for me to sit. she ask me if I'd like anything to drink so I tell her a bourbon straight up. She comes back with a tall glass filled. It is nice to see people that know how to bring a proper drink and not in those shitty little glasses that only give you about two swallows. She tells me that my host will be right in and leaves the room shutting the door behind her. Reaching into the pocket of my hoody, I pull out the pill bottle and take three of the pills. I wash it down with a big gulp of the bourbon and sit my glass down just as the two guys I had bumped into at the bar the night before walked into the room. I stand up and look at the two.

MD: Who the fuck are you guys and what do you want?

They sit down on the couch across from the chair I was in and ask me to sit back down. I sit and they begin to introduce themselves.

AV: I am Axle Vengeance, and this is Ace Static. We would like to talk to you about a business idea we have.

Then it dawns on me why the two had seemed familiar to me. I had seen them on TV, both wrestlers if I remember correctly.

MD: Marshall Dill. Mind telling me what you want from me.

AS: Well Marshall, It seems to us that after last night, you owe us.

MD: Excuse me.

AV: What my friend is trying to say, we were the ones to stop the guy that stabbed you and we took you to a doctor to take care of your wounds. In return, we are just asking for you to hear us out.

MD: Fine, Say you what you got to say.

Axle: What do you know about wrestling?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I was born Marshall Dill, Son of two Serial Killers I watched be shot on national TV as I was a child. Seeing the murder of my parents, both good people, created the monster Damien Drake that day, and I kept the beast locked in the darkest corners of my being as he grew stronger. Now Marshall Dill is no more and only Damien Drake remains. This does not bode well for any of you. I am here now to put IWF on notice. It is time to make with the violence once again. Jacob Figgins, it all begins with you. You are about to feel the most pain you have ever experienced at one time. When I am done with you, you will wish you had never stepped in a ring again. you will lay at my feet a broken mess, and as you look to the heavens for relief, all you will see is me staring back down at you, ready to end it all for you. Beware Jacob and everyone else in IWF, Hollywood's Fucking Finest is back and they brought their monster with them. I WILL BREAK YOU ALL!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

BACK TO THE PRESENT

I wake in my bed, an Asian woman on each side of me. My cell phone is ringing, I sit up and crawl out of bed, careful to not wake the girls. As I stand I see the girls pull closer to each other. My phone has stopped ringing by the time I reach it. I look at the screen and see it was Axle calling me. just as I got to call him back, the phone starts ringing again. I answer, it is axle again.

DD: What's up dude?

AV: Hey, Marshall, what are you doing?

DD: Really man, you had to call me Marshall right after waking me up. I'm pretty sure I changed it To Damien for a reason. I was sleeping with two japs next to me then this little prick kept calling me. (I laugh)

AV: Nice dude. I got some news for you that I think you are going to like.

DD: Oh yeah and what is that Tom Brokaw.

AV: It's time to pack your shit and get the fuck out of the Land of the Rising Sun. I got you in this fed with me and Ace. So get the fuck over here asap. You got a match lined up for a debut.

DD: Seriously? Who against, anyone we know?

AV: Some scrub named Jacob Figgins, he's making his debut too. should be a walk in the park for you.

DD: Never heard of him, I'll look him up on the plane ride over. Let me finish some business here and I'll Meet up with you at your pad.

AV: Alright bro, sounds good, I'll catch you on the flip side.

I hang my phone up and toss it on a chair. Looking out the window, I smile thinking of all the possibilities of running with HFF again. This is why I broke into the business, this is the way it is meant to be. Sure I am a champion here in Japan and things are going well for me here, but it was just a way to pass the time until I was called upon again to my true Family. I start thinking of arrangements I will have to make and such then notice the two girls on the bed beginning to wake. I guess I have enough time for them first.
Back to top Go down
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins   Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:06 am

It was a dark night! I could not see and senses were bound in ESP. Ok, it wasn't that dark out; there were streetlights and shit. But that whole ESP thing. That sounds fucking awesome so we're going with that. We can't? You guys ruin all the fun. It was a typical winter night in Kansas City, snow rested on the ground in a thin layer, while the dangerous ice lay hidden below. But that does not stop the steely resolve of our glorious hero. Standing upon his soapbox infront of the sliding doors of some off brand supermarket. We already find him ranting to patrons who are just trying to get their various sundry items and the like.

“Hark! for the big hats have once more taken advantage of you docile civilians. As we speak, they put their plans into fruition. As you bumble about partaking in your illusion of choice, placated by your boob tubes at home. They watch you! Through the air waves, through your lightbulbs, all funded by the evil machine known as Oprah. Their evil plot for the day? Oranges! That's right, a guy like me can't enjoy a couple bong rips in the safety of my own home without the CIA breaking in and stealing my motherfucking oranges!”

Well, the got their attention. Positive attention where people want to stand and listen intently? Of course not, some tattooed weirdo is ranting about his missing oranges. But some decide to humor him and listen, while stifling laughter and wondering where this is going.

“Why do they want my oranges? To hell if I know! Maybe they want everyone to get scurvy. And then Oprah can use her influence and her creepy cult which she calls her book club and have a charity to steal everyone’s money. The money is then used to fund research and distribution of a new mind control libation and call it something like ‘Ever Orange, The Elixir to Combat the Scurvy epidemic'. Of course they so conveniently fail to mention that they are the ones causing said epidemic. Once the orange drink funds reach their goal they launch the project Morning star. In which they shall create an artificial sun. lowering the body’s endorphin production by thirty percent. With great numbers of depressed people they can then do whatever the hell they want. Of course, this is all just a wild guess. Maybe they’re just missing ingredients for their punch at their next party. But the moral to the story is. QUIT FUCKING WITH MY ORANGES!”

At this point, the people had their laugh and decide it's about time for this guy to get out of here, so they depart. Only for a police squad car to come rolling in mere second's later. A rather portly man in blue to confront the man disturbing the peace of Kansas City's shoppers.

"Excuse me, you are causing a scene on private property. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave"

Jacob shoots up his head, blinking rapidly. Very doubtful he was even aware of what the cop was talking about. His eyes going wide as if someone hit him on the back of the head with force.

"The King of sweden is using his penis as a radio transmitor.To send antisemitic lesbian meatloaf recipies to soupy sales in Morman Hamlets!"

The Officer takes the time to raise an eyebrow at what was said, taking a step back. Jacob pulls himself to his feet, wandering over to the police car and reaching inside it. Before popping back out with a doughnut with pink frosting. Figgins begins to munch on it while returning to the cop.

"You just stole a doughnut from my car!"

Jacob looked almost hurt that the man would make such an accusation. He takes another bite of the pastry, wiping the crumbs off his hoody.

"How dare you say such slander, good sir!? After iniviting you to my third cousin's wedding. I am appaled you would even think such a thing....I am....Ok I stole your fucking doughnut. Your wife told me you were cheating on your diet before I had to slip out the bedroom window because you were coming home. "

The police man reaches for his cuffs and pulls them out.

"I'm afriad I'm gonna have to arrest you. Wait...when did you talk to my wife?"

Jacob facpalms, not caring about the cuffs. But seeminly more outraged about the wording of the cops sentence.

"What is it with this 'gonna have to?' you sound like a fucking redneck. But hey man, I gotta split, see you in the later times."

Jacob hops into the back of a white van and closes the back door. The van soon peels out and exits the parkinglot in a flash.

"See you man....d'oh!"

Sadly this cop is not an actor, he is actually dumb enough to be outsmarted by a man obviously stoned out of his mind.

Open to the scene of our hero sitting out upon the front porch of a painted green house. Jacob gazes out into nothingness, a lit ciggarete simply burning away into nothing. He seemed to sit in silent comtemplation, or simply hung over, the silver framed sunglasses resting upon his face seem to hinder any such clues.

“So, after fufilling a nice little touring contract in Japan, I realize just how dry and used up the place I wrestled is. Nothing remains a except a stagnant pond, inhabited by nearly only bottomfeeders and blood suckers. The type of people who are content with stagnation, placated by seeing the same card week in and week out. The current champions wanting no change to occur for it may upset their possession of a belt that is now nothing more than a worthless bauble. Once an item that brought out the best in everyone who went after it, now simply a trinket to lord over all the simple apes. Sure, I could simply reside there and dominate, and let myself slowly devolve into some sub human thing, only concerned with what glimmers in their eyes. But I refuse to watch myself deteriorate. So, I find myself once more treading upon new soil. Somewhere where my talent could not be wasted, somwhere where the Figgified Nation can flourish.”

“This place is here, IWF. The time, now. For my first foray into this new land, I am to face Damien Drake. Well he sounds like a combination of the two most common names you'll find in some generic fantasy novel. But I really shouldn't rip on that should I? His image? Well he appears to be one of those semi sentients who just now discovered the uses of their thumbs that separates them from the apes. Quite a common sight in this bussiness, one I have grown accustomed to. The enemy that I have learned to battle efficiently. Their hunger for violence matched only by those that are unfit to walk about in society. The ones that think that pain in the worst thing one could ever give to a person. Pain s actually not that bad, pain is benificial for human advancement. Pain is just one of those things and make you know you are alive. Pain is a marker that tells you where to improve, pain is a sign of advancement.”

Figgins tosses the ciggarette aside flicking his glasses down, to reveal his piercing green eyes.

“What people don't know about me? I'm the rabid ol' yeller that shrugs off getting shot and then porceeds to bite the little motherfucker's arms off. Pain is the sign that tells me that I can keep going, I'm still concious, I can still fight. But there I go assuming, who knows. Maybe you enjoy reading Voltaire and laying in a field of daisies. I really don't give a damn. You are not Damien Drake, you are just an opponent. One with flaws and weaknesses to exploit. One who can make a nice cringe when my left knee blasts into the side of your skull. One who will fall to the mat just like anyone else.”

“But enough of this gloomy shit. I'm a bright and cheery motherfucker. See you in the ring, Damien. Go ahead consider me just a minor threat. Let it marinate in your mind. But the bell rings its a different story. When that time comes, you better call the police, the national guard, write a letter to your damn congressman. Because there is not way in hell you are stopping me on your own”

Glance into the blackness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins   Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:25 am

little late dude, deadline was already posted.

Better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins   Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien Drake [vs.] Jacob Figgins
Page 1 of 1