Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damien Drake [vs] Gordon Fury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Damien Drake [vs] Gordon Fury Empty
PostSubject: Damien Drake [vs] Gordon Fury   Damien Drake [vs] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:59 pm

CO-MAIN EVENT
SINGLES MATCH
Damien Drake
[vs]
Gordon Fury

RP MINIMUM: 500 words
Back to top Go down
Damien Drake

Damien Drake

PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake [vs] Gordon Fury   Damien Drake [vs] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:19 am

Gordon Fury, there was never any reason for you to be involved in our business.

Damien and I had a plan that was working to perfection, a mission of justice.

On that fateful night, when Ace Static and Axle Vengeance delivered a beating that would have killed a normal man to Damien, none of you said any thing about it. All of you forgot Damien in the blink of an eye. To make matters worse, you allowed the mastermind behind that tragic mugging, to not only lie to you and put on this charade that he is some great and wholesome guy, but you actually let this man in charge of this allegedly great promotion.

So now, Damien is back and ready to seek the vengeance he deserves, and now you have something to say about him.

Gordon Fury, you didn’t care about what happened to Damien when he was viciously attacked and thrown off a bridge, left for dead. You never thought one single time about his fate. Why are you concerned about him now?

You were safe for now Gordon; you were not part of the plan yet. Then, for no apparent reason, you decided to come to the aid of a criminal and liar, and you put your hands on my friend. You should have stayed in the back and minded your own affairs. What we do is our own business and was no concern of yours.

That has all changed now Gordon.  The instant that you decided to interject yourself into our business, you painted a target on your chest. Now our sights are set firmly on you.

Due to your actions, retribution will now be taken. Damien can not wait to inflict pain upon you for what you have done. I do not blame him.

Nobody cared about Damien as he lied on a hospital bed while I nursed his fragile body back to health. This Monday however, everyone will care about you when Damien dismantles you piece by piece.

Tell him Damien!

GORDON FURY, you fucking piece of shit! Don’t you have the balls to face me like a man? You want to come into the ring and sneak attack me?

That was your first mistake.

Then you go on Twitter and run your mouth about me like a teenage girl. So what happened next, you and the boss are all buddy buddies now? That won’t help you Gordon.

Nothing is going to help you.

Once I get my hands on you, I will tear you apart limb by limb. I will rip your arm off and beat you with the bloody stump. I will make you cry. I will cause you so much pain you will wish you had never heard my name.

Since you fired the first round, I will finish the war. I don’t give a damn about your title. The prestige and recognition that would come with a victory over you would mean little to me as well.

All I want is your blood. I want your suffering. I am an unstoppable hurricane Gordon, and you are directly in my path.

Not one single person that has stood up against me since my return has survived. Even the great Axle Vengeance has fallen at my feet twice. There is nothing you will be able to do once I have you in my hands.

I am the monster of legends Gordon. I am the nightmare that kept you awake as a child.

This Monday, I will come for you and I will take your soul. Get your affairs in order. This Monday, we make with the violence, you will be broken.

-------------------------------------------------------

It’s a nice, quiet afternoon in Williamsport, PA. Vincent Jarrod has taken Damien Drake back to his hometown. They sit in Brandon Park, on a wooden bench, watching people pass by to accomplish their various tasks. Both are dressed in common clothing, neither wanting to draw attention to them selves. Damien has a hood from is jacket pulled up over his head to cover the mask that helps him breath.

VJ:
Do you see these people Damien? Take a good long look at them. These are the people you spent the early years of your life, being raised and nurtured around. You walked through this park five days a week, to a place where you were supposed to be cared for and educated. Instead, you were pushed to the background and forgotten. You haven’t missed much though. All of these people are nothing more then sheep.

Damien looks at Vincent with confusion.

DD:
Wait, what the hell are you talking about now?

VJ:
Sheep, Damien. These people are all sheep. Not a single on of them have any single leadership qualities. Instead they are all blind followers of the pack until, by reason of chance, something occurs. Any of these sheep do anything that is out of the ordinary to the rest of the herd, and by default that sheep becomes leader by default. The rest of the sheep blindly follow, assuming that the lead sheep must be on to something that they haven’t thought of yet.

Vincent stands up, takes a few steps forward, and turns to face Damien. As he talks, he gestures and points with his hands.

VJ:
Think about it Damien, even God refers to mankind as sheep. Do you know why? People are stupid, just like the sheep. They are easily misled, and generally tend to be followers who let others do the thinking. We have risen above all of that. We will show these people our message and lead them to a better way.

DD:
OK, so all of these people will listen to any asshole that has a big idea, a sucker born every minute. What does that have to do with us? You have me sitting in this shithole town, and I have to be getting ready for my match with Gordon Fury. This isn’t going to be so easy match against a wash up like Jack Savage or some wet behind the ears punk kid like Roman. This guy is for real. He is the god damned champ. So with all due respect to what you have to say Vince, can we skip all the unneeded preaching right now and you get to your point.

Vincent looks at Damien and speaks in a cold and relaxed tone.

VJ:
Do not worry about your match against Gordon Fury this week Damien, everything will go fine. There is no reason for you to worry, you have conquered every obstacle in your way Damien, there is no reason to believe any different with this match.

DD:
This guy is the champion; the best there is right now.

VJ:
A sheep Damien, just like the rest. He just happened to be the lucky one to get the rest to follow. All you have to do Damien is be the wolf the hunts the sheep.

Vincent turns and walks away; Damien gets up from the bench and follows.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake [vs] Gordon Fury   Damien Drake [vs] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:03 am

Damien Drake [vs] Gordon Fury FuryCD

“Brotherly Advice”

The scene opens in an empty warehouse, well almost empty.  two chains hang from the ceiling, two actual chains, not 2 Chainz the rapper, although I wish he would hang from the ceiling.

DUDE!  Not cool!

Just sayin.  Anyway, Gordon Fury is also in this room, and he has a chain wrapped around each arm, as he just hangs there, eyes closed.

When Georgie Nickles first told me about this, I thought she was fucking insane.  Meditation has never been my thing, but as the saying goes, don’t knock it till you try it.  I’m just hanging there, the only sound being the creaking of the chains, its kind of soothing, just reflecting on everything. suddenly an image of Damien Drake standing over Roman Dillinger flashes before my face, the sound of Alex’s voice echos in my head.

Alex Dillinger: You will pay for what you did to him.

The sentence echos in my brain, but the voice slowly changes from Alex’s to my own, as the image slowly shifts and contorts, and an image of my brother Kurt now stares at me.

Kurt Lowe: You will pay for what you did to me!

With that my eyes fly open and I lose all concentration, tumbling down from the chains and hitting the ground.  Hard.  I try to yell out but I winded myself.

Gordon Fury: ...Fuck.

I have to beat Damien Drake.  I have to.

Gordon gets to his knees as the scene fades to black.

Damien Drake [vs] Gordon Fury FuryShoot

“Personal Validation”

The scene opens in Gordo’s shitty motel, because he is too much of a tight arse to actually pay for other backdrops these days.  He is sitting on the shitty couch, watching the shitty T.V, which shows the Main Event of last week, as Ethan and Gordon get their hands raised in victory.  The camera centres on Gordon as he motions to the TV. He is not wearing a shirt, wearing black board shorts, and the World Championship is sitting on the chair next to him.

Gordon Fury: My win last week alongside Ethan was more important than anyone really knows.  It proved that despite all of the shit I go through, I can STILL get the job done.  Yes, Ethan did get the pin, but if I was the legal man it could have just as easily been me.  I beat two contenders to my title, alongside the man I BEAT for it, and I hope people got the message loud and clear.  

I pick up the world title and hang it over my shoulder.

Gordon Fury: I am the World Heavyweight Champion, and I am here to fucking stay!  I have all the momentum coming into From The Ashes, and I WILL leave as World Champion.  Noone has what it takes to pry this title from me.  Not Brandon Macdonald, Not Ethan Cage, NOONE!  As I said on twitter this week, if you want this title, you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands.  At From The Ashes I no doubt have the biggest match of my career, but this week isn’t about that.  This week is about something completely different.

He puts the title back down next to him.

Gordon Fury: People have asked me if I fear repercussions for what I did 2 weeks ago, when I came out and stopped Damien Drake from trying to fucking kill a helpless woman.  When I put a retarded lunatic in his place, especially since he is my opponent for this week.  The simple answer to that question is no.  FUCK no.  Damien Drake is the perfect example of a man that takes the frustrations he has of himself, because he is so shit, out on others, because he is too much of a fucking coward to address his own problems.  Instead of looking in the mirror, realising how shit your life is, and trying to fix it, you blame others, attack people that have done NOTHING to you.  I mean I don’t know the details behind what went on with you and Alex, but frankly I don’t care.  Because to me, all you are is a psychotic child who throws a tantrum whenever anything goes wrong, and I am here to spank you, and put you in your place.

Spank him?

Just shut up and go with it.

Gordon Fury: You say that you carried HFF, and that Ace and Alex would have been nothing if not for you, but you don’t really believe that do you?  You talk a big game, but it is obvious by your actions that you are desperately trying to be noticed.  You are desperately trying to show people that you have what it takes to make it on your own.  Why? Because you know you were always the weak link in HFF.

Ace and Alex always got more attention than you, and you KNOW it is because you were NEVER on their level.  I mean I wasn’t around back when you 3 were in your prime, but I don’t need to be, because you have told me everything I needed to know.

Just like Ethan Cage, you crave respect, you crave acknowledgment, and when you don’t get it, instead of sorting your shit out, you hurt people to make yourself think you aren’t a massive fucking failure. Spoilers: You are.

You see Damien, you think I made a mistake getting involved, you think you have me right where you want me.  Well think again mother fucker.  I have been prepared to fight people like you my entire fucking life.  And you know what? I have become a victim, a victim of having to put up with your mediocrity and temper tantrums.  I mean I am the World mother-fucking Heavyweight Champion!  What the fuck have you done?  Tell me Damien, what makes you think that when we lock up on Battleground this week that you have a snowball’s chance in hell against me?  This “jewelry” that I hold is something you will NEVER get your fucking hands on, and the sooner you get that through your bald, fucked up head, the better it will be.  You have done absolutely NOTHING since you have entered IWF.  You lost more matches than you won, and now that you are back people are supposed to care?  I am a 2 time High Impact Champion, and widely regarded the greatest High Impact champion IWF has ever seen.  And you know...

He picks up the belt again and holds it up in the air with one hand.

Gordon Fury: The World Heavyweight Champion.  By holding this belt, I am officially regarded as the BEST wrestler in this fed, and you can be sure as shit that I am going to prove it come Battlegrounds.

You see Damien I have an inert ability to see through bullshit.  You talk about making people bleed, and hurting them , and blah blah fucking blah, in order to get into their heads.  You aren’t the first to try this bullshit, and you won’t be the last.  That said, against some people it works.  They go to that ring thinking they are fighting some great destroyer, and the intimidation factor alone gives you a huge advantage.  I’m not sure if I made it obvious enough, but that shit won’t work on me.  

You? Make things obvious? NEVER!

I know, I’m surprised at it myself.

Gordon Fury: I have been threatened to be beaten up, and ACTUALLY been beaten up, by men MUCH bigger and badder than you Damien, and I did so with no fear, no hesitation.  As I have proven time and again Damien, I fear no man, and I’m not the kind of guy who gets intimidated.  Don’t get me wrong, I damn well know you aren’t intimidated by me, but honestly Damien, you should be.

People taking one look at this match would think of it as a week off for me.  Just a casual match that I don’t care whether I win or lose, and that couldn’t be further from the truth.  While I am looking ahead to my title defense, this match is very important me.  This match isn’t about belts, its not about proving that I am better.  For me this match is personal.

Damien, by doing what you did to Roman, you very nearly cost Alex his younger brother.  You showed no remorse, you showed no hesitation, and you almost took Roman away from Alex.  I REFUSE to stand idly by and allow you to get away with what you have done.  Family is everything to me, but the bond between brothers is special.  It is something that you can’t explain, it just IS.  You rely on each other in ways you wouldn’t even imagine, and losing them puts a hole in you that no matter what you do, you can never fill.  What you have done Damien is unforgivable.  You threaten to hurt people multiple times every week, but this is NOT a threat.  This is a promise: You WILL NOT walk out of Battlegrounds under your own power Damien.  Alex may want a piece of you, but I can’t guarantee there will be anything left.  I will come at you with a rage you can never imagine Damien, and despite your strength and ferocity, you won’t be able to stop me.  Nobody will.  

You have no idea what you are in for come Battlegrounds, Damien, and when the air clear and the dust settles, they will need to set up a bed for you next to Romans, because you will be needing it.  

Pick a random god out of your arse, and pray to them for mercy Damien, because you can be fucking sure you won’t be getting any from me.  It’s time for you to face the fury...

...Mate.

The scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake [vs] Gordon Fury   Damien Drake [vs] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien Drake [vs] Gordon Fury
Page 1 of 1