Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim Patrick vs Damien Drake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Tim Patrick vs Damien Drake Empty
PostSubject: Tim Patrick vs Damien Drake   Tim Patrick vs Damien Drake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:42 am

DAMIEN
IS YOUR HEART HARDER?
WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR HEAD?
IS THE DARK YOUR FATHER?
HAVE ALL YOUR YEARS BEEN BLED?
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick vs Damien Drake   Tim Patrick vs Damien Drake I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:37 pm

New Orleans Central Medical Center
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
9:00 PM

It's almost been an entire 24 hours since Tim Patrick was brutally attacked backstage at Battle Grounds by Damien Drake, Eric Steel and Phillip Joseph. He has been drifting in and out of consciousness all day long because he's been pumped full of painkillers and various other medications. He just opened his eyes with a clear head about thirty minutes ago and an IWF Camera Crew walks in just as his doctor began speaking to him.

Doctor:
Well, Mr. Patrick, you're lucking you didn't suffer any serious damage. That was quite a beating you took. No concussion or broken bones. Some bad bruises, but that's about it.

Tim Patrick:
Then why have I been fucked up on morphine all day?

Doctor:
We've kept you medicated because your boss asked us to. A woman named Jessica Matthews feared that you would be out of control and “impossible to deal with”. I have to admit, I love IWF and watch the show every week. I'm a big fan.

Tim Patrick:
(Laughing) Well, she was probably right. What the hell happened last night?

Doctor:
Drake, Steel and Joseph all jumped you. Beat you with a pipe. It was ugly. A man has been calling the hospital every few hours trying to talk to you. I told him you were unavailable. He left his number.

The doctor hands Tim a note with the phone number on it and leaves the room. The look in Tim's eye suggests that he recognizes the number. He sits up in bed and dials the number. The man on the other end of the phone picks up on the third ring.

Unknown:
Hello?

Tim Patrick:
Hey man, it's me. They tell me you've been calling.

Unknown:
Yeah, it looks like our plan shit the bed.

Tim Patrick:
Basically, yeah...it did. We should have never trusted them.

Unknown:
Looks like we have some new people to fuck with. Those three think they could do what they did and get away with it?

Tim Patrick:
Our little partnership enters a new phase next Monday. When I get off the phone with you I'm going to demand a match with Drake on Monday, and then Phillip Joseph the following week. Why don't you make yourself known to them.

Unknown:
Sounds like a plan. I'll see you Monday.

~~The Scene Fades~~

Thursday, March 7, 2013
Tim Patrick's apartment
South Philadelphia, PA
1:30 AM

Tim Patrick has been back in his apartment for a few days now. He's been in total isolation with no contact from the outside world and has barely slept. This is typical behavior for Tim after he gets beat down and assaulted. He doesn't handle it well. He becomes consumed in vengeful thoughts. The only healthy outlet for his emotions has been a journal that he decided to keep after a suggestion from IWF Management in order to keep his emotions under control.

~JOURNAL~
Tim Patrick vs Damien Drake 87E0

When will I learn? The same shit happened to me in Belfast. I always get involved with the wrong people. I let myself get so obsessed with ruining Corey Casey's empire that I tried to reason with some of his lackeys. It's one thing to be a kid and be influenced to join a gang because you feel alone in the world and want to be apart of something, but Drake, Steel and PJ are full grown men. When men align themselves with scum, they're scum too, and there is no reasoning with them. My plan all along was to work to bring them down from the inside, with the help of a man who I'm not sure I can fully trust yet, but I know I can respect. Like some many things in my life, it didn't work out. They jumped me. And the only person to call the hospital to check in on me was the guy I was going to work with to destroy Corey's group.

Honestly, I feel a little hurt by the lack of interest of people who I aligned myself with here. No word from people like Sean Libby. No word from “Order” partners Chuck Matthews or Blyss Lockhart, who I risked my own ass trying to defend and save a few weeks back. But I'm a big boy and I'll take it and smile. As long as the Matthews family pays me books me, I'll keep showing up. They know how valuable I am to IWF.

I haven't heard anything from Ian McFadden for a little while. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. He's either in jail or plotting my demise. Let the bastard try.

I've been having nightmares about my abuser from when I was a child. Next week, when Battle Grounds is over, I'm going on the first flight to New Jersey. I have to get closure. I have to take the fucker out. There is no other way. As long as he's not in jail, he can hurt others like he hurt me. And I don't believe in the justice system in this country. Living in a room with a bed and food and protection from murderers from the cops would be too good for him. He's going to die at my hands. I know I'll get away with it too. I'm pretty good at covering my tracks in those types of situations. It's the main reason I was so important in the movement in Northern Ireland.

Anyway, that's all for now.

Tim Patrick closes his journal and lights a cigarette.

~~The scene ends~~

Sunday, March 10, 2013
Miami, Florida
American Airlines Arena
Backstage
11:45 PM

It's the night before Battle Grounds and in a familiar ritual, Tim Patrick sleeps in the locker room the night before the show. Alone, he sits in the corner with nothing more than a pack of cigarettes and his cell phone. The IWF camera crew that follows him everywhere has been searching all over the building and has just found him and zooms the camera in. Tim notices and begins to speak.

Tim Patrick vs Damien Drake 22
Tim Patrick:

Damien Drake, welcome to war. Welcome to pain. Welcome to my world. I don't know much about you, but there is something you should know about me. Most of the time, I don't care if I get the 1-2-3, I only want to hurt the guy I'm facing. This is one of those times. Wins and losses mean nothing to me right now. Do you know what it's like to fight a guy who just doesn't give a shit? I have nothing to prove to you. All I'm going to do is come at you and hurt you. Horror has a face, Damien. You're looking at him.

Like the Rabbi says....it won't be long now....

(Tim Patrick grins)

~~The Scene Fades~~
Back to top Go down
Damien Drake

Damien Drake

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick vs Damien Drake   Tim Patrick vs Damien Drake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:00 am

Damien Is all alone, standing in front of a blank gray wall. Damien paces back and forth as the camera man tries to keep Damien in frame. Damien looks up at the camera, sweat covering his face. It is easy to see that Damien is coked out of his mind. He stops walking and looks directly into the camera. He talks with a raised voice.
DD: Three matches three wins just like that(he snaps his fingers). Things were great. HFF was back and kicking ass. The monster was on a roll. Then things started to fuck up in my personal life, things you don't need to fucking know about. Then what happened you might ask? I'll fucking tell you what happened. THREE FUCKING LOSSES IN A ROW. That's right, I lost my focus and shit went south. Not any fucking more though. It all stops now. This week, The monster comes back stronger and more focused than ever.
He paces a couple times and then stops, looking back into the camera. He reaches a hand up to wipe the sweat from his face before he starts to speak again.
DD: I knew things weren't right, that something was throwing me off my game. So I took some time off and I went and took care of the shit I needed to handle. I got my mind clean of all the bullshit and now I'm ready. I got my focus back and this week will begin a path of destruction the likes of which you have never seen.
A time for a change is upon us and Tim Patrick, it begins with you. My friend, you are in for a world of pain. Once you step face to face with me, Tim, you will be entering my world. While you were off being an expendable bitch for a country that never wanted you there to begin with, I was in this world, kicking ass and taking names. I was here fighting because I wanted to I didn't need to run away cause I was hurt that my boyfriend died, you did. but now you are back and think you are someone I should give a shit about.
Falls count anywhere, and I can do whatever I wish to you with anything I can get my hands on. I don't care how fucking tough and hardcore you think you are Tim, but I have to be honest with you, you are going to get hurt bad in this one. I am going to beat on you with everything I can possibly get my hands on till I know there is no way you will walk out of that arena. My eyes will be locked right on yours the entire time so I can see the life go out of them as I pound on you and break you in half. None of your terrorist training could have prepared you for the pain I will inflict. Being molested will be nothing compared to the hurt I am about to put you through. Nothing you have ever experienced could have made you ready for what I am about to do to you. When we fight, I will break you. I hope you are ready Tim, this week, we make with the violence. Bring all the dirty tricks you have up your sleeve. you're going to need them.
Damien walks off the screen and the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Patrick vs Damien Drake   Tim Patrick vs Damien Drake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim Patrick vs Damien Drake
Page 1 of 1