Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damien Drake [vs.] Werner Wermacht

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Damien Drake [vs.] Werner Wermacht Empty
PostSubject: Damien Drake [vs.] Werner Wermacht   Damien Drake [vs.] Werner Wermacht I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:53 am

The monster Damien Drake surprised everyone when he returned at Ragnarok. With his eyes set on destruction Werner Wermacht answers the call to stop this monster.
Back to top Go down
Damien Drake

Damien Drake

Damien Drake [vs.] Werner Wermacht Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake [vs.] Werner Wermacht   Damien Drake [vs.] Werner Wermacht I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:26 am

April 9, 2013

Tokyo, Japan

The freezing water wakes me instantly. Immediately, confusion sets in as I am trying to figure out how I got in water and why am I sinking. I try to stop myself from sinking further into the cold, dark liquid but I realize quickly that I am chained up and fighting is just useless. All the same, drowning is not the way I pictured going out of this shithole world, so I do what I can to try to make it to the surface, but it doesn’t seem to help. Stars start to dance in front of my eyes, pain fills my entire body. Quickly it becomes clear to me that I am about to die and there is nothing I can do to stop it. Stopping my struggle to get out of this water, I accept my impending doom. What can I do, I am chained from head to toe with cinderblocks to anchor me to the bottom. Darkness takes over and I start to drift off to another place, my impending death seconds away. Out of nowhere, a pair of hands grabs me and begins to pull me up to land, but it is too late, the darkness has won.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 12, 2013

My eyes open, as soon as they do my body is filled with pain. It feels as if my body was hit by an eighteen wheeler then drug behind it for a few miles. What the fuck happened to me, where the hell am I, why does my face feel like it has gone through a paper shredder? The longer I am awake, the more the questions keep popping into my head.

I sit up and as soon as I do, I am met with all new aches and pains in places I didn’t even know existed. I look around, taking in my surroundings, hopefully figuring out where I am. It doesn’t help. The walls are plain and painted grey. There is nothing in the room except the bed I am sitting on, a toilet, and a sink. The ceilings are about twelve or thirteen feet up with a small alit of a window letting in a small amount of sunlight. At least now I know it is day time.

My mouth is dry, I’m hungry and thirsty, and it feels like forever since I have had anything to eat. This pain is torture enough, and add the hunger and thirst to it and it is damn near unbearable. Looking down out myself, I notice that someone has wrapped bandages over most of my skin and dressed me in white sweat pants and a white tank top. I touch my fingers to my face and can feel bandages tight against my skin and the blood seeps through the gauze as I make contact. Pulling my hand back, I can see the dark, thick liquid covering my fingertips.

Fighting through more Pain then I have ever experienced, I slowly walk over to the sink. By the time I make it there, I hurt so bad I begin to violently dry heave into the sink. Turning on the water, I cup water with my hand and scoop it into my mouth. Greedily, I slurp down as much water as I can, regardless that it feels like fire going down my throat.

Turning the water off, I stand up a little too fast and my body doesn’t hesitate to let me know it. My vision turns to static on an old school television, and I sway, trying to grabs the sink to balance myself. At first, my fingers slip off the porcelain, but on my second try I manage to grab the sink just right. I hear what sounds like metal scratching on metal behind me and I slowly turn to see a tray of food being slid under a flap in a metal door. I try to make it too the door before the flap shuts, but the pain isn’t allowing me to make it to the door in the immediate future. I flop down on the bed hard and lay there waiting for the dizziness and pain to pass. Oh my God, I would give anything for a couple of morphine pills or something to take this pain away, anything to numb the way I feel right now.

I sit back up after a couple minutes and balance myself with my hands on my knees. Breathing deeply, I slowly make my way to my feet, and try to walk to the food at the door. Again the pain is too much, and I drop to the ground shaking in agony. I look around the room, hoping that maybe someone came in when I didn’t realize, and could help me out but alas, I am still by myself. I look at the tray of food and see two pills lying next to a plastic cup. I slowly pull myself on the floor too the tray hoping that the pills are vicoden or something good but when I get there I notice that they are only two generic Tylenols. I swallow the pills dry hoping that they do something but before I can feel any of the pills effects I pass out from the pain, lying on the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see this Alex Dillinger; do you see what you put me through? I was your brother; I was the one that had your back at all times, no matter what was going on. You chose Sal over me, and for what? He did the same thing he always does and disappeared for no reason, zero fucks given about you. That’s the way it has always been though right? Just when you want something big to happen, Ace disappoints you just like he has thousand of nameless women. I always had your back though, It didn’t matter what you needed me to do or what I had going on, I was always there when you needed it.

How many times did you pick up a victory thanks to me coming to save your ass in the ring. Most of your achievements that you brag about are only there because I was there to do the dirty work for the advancement of your career. Hollywood’s Fucking Finest at one time was the most dominate faction the world had ever seen, holding every single title that UECW had to offer at the same time. There was not a single person or group that could put up any kind of fight to the chaos that we brought. Most people credit our success to the charisma and talent of Ace Static and Axle Vengeance, but that isn’t the truth at all. Look back at the rise of these two supposed Legends, and find out exactly how many times their hands were raised in victory thanks to my efforts not theirs. You want to make comments about how many times I was pinned in matches or what I did in the ring, but it was you that trained me and taught me everything I know Alex. You were the one responsible for taking me under your wing and molding me into a monster, if you want to put blame on anyone, blame yourself. You failed Alex, and you had to partner up with your little girlfriend to wipe away your little embarrassment so people wouldn’t see that you had failed at something. There is only one problem with your little plan. Your actions on the bridge that night woke the nightmare you were hoping to unleash on everyone. The monster you had tried to create was finally brought to life by your hand. Now, my sights are set on you. I will have my vengeance on you Alex. I will come after you and everything you hold dear. The attack on your brother was just the beginning. Roman and anyone else dumb enough to be close to you will suffer thanks to you. Keep a watch over your shoulder Axle Vengeance; sleep with one eye open, I am coming for you. There will be blood and it will be a massacre. We will make with the violence, and I WILL BREAK YOU!!

Werner whatever the hell your name is, I don’t know you and I don’t know anything about you. I don’t give a shit either. You are not worth my time to even learn about. All I need to know about you is that you will be the first of many to fall at my feet. When we face off in that ring, I will give you the gift of experiencing my pain, the pain I felt for the last few months. I will stomp on your face until there is nothing left. I will leave you lying broken and bloody in the middle of the ring. Run Werner. Stay home, because I promise you, if you show up for our match, I will disfigure you. It will not matter that I know nothing about you because no one will remember your name after this. You will be nothing more then a mark on the list of bodies I leave lying broken in my path
Back to top Go down

Damien Drake [vs.] Werner Wermacht
Page 1 of 1