Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage  Empty
PostSubject: Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage    Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:50 pm

MIN WORD COUNT: 500 WORDS

- RP HERE, GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage    Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage  SavageCD
The Past is The Past..

I was sitting in my locker room when the door opened and Noah Philips walked in. It felt a little strange seeing that it was a Saturday. Because it had been a long time since I had seen him on a Saturday when there was no Pay Per View the next day.

Noah Philips: Jack, I heard from Kelly and Howard that you wanted to talk to me about something. So I am hear a day early to talk to you...

I sat there and glared at him.

Noah Philips: Jack I think you know I have other things that I could be doing...

That's when I snapped.

Jack Savage: Noah I think that you know by now that I gate losing. Hell in fact I don't think there is a person alive that can't say they don't know that I FUCKING HATE LOSING! And that such a big part of the man who I have become...

Noah started shaking his head.

Noah Philips: Yeah, Jack we all know this about you.

I just glared at Noah with a shut the fuck up look on my face.

Jack Savage: And through out my life my life both the professorial and personal. As both the wrestler and the businessman I have found that to be one of most abominable and yet at the same time worse quality's that I have. I know that this may shock some of you but I have truly been this way since the womb...

And after I was born well I guess you could say things got worse. Because not only did my father hate losing but he would not tolerate losing. So at was a young man and told my father that I wanted to be a professional wrestler what did he do?

Well he went out and got me the very best trainers that money could buy...

And because of that on the my first night as an active professional wrestler I became the first and only man to ever hold the DWF World Heavyweight Championship. Now don't ask me what DWF even stood for because I say the place as nothing but a steeping stone...

The first of what I thought would be many other titles and I was right...

Hell I am even made it into a Hall of Fame...

Yet again Noah shakes his head

Noah Philips: Jack like said I know all of this about you because I have been your manger for the last few years...

Jack rubs his hands together.

Jack Savage: Not that any of that really maters to you Noah. Because for some reason you all still see me as some kind of sad joke. So I have a question for you Noah and I am just going to go a head and say it with everything that I have done. No make that with everything that I have accomplished how can all of these people only see a joke?

Noah Philips:Then do something to make them see that you are not a joke....

Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage  SavageCD
Back from Hell

Jack Savage: I know this is personal to so many of you. Because you all have other dogs in this fight as the saying goes. I know that you would all rather see me laying down in a pool of my own blood then being a champion again, after all I am America's Most Hated. But there is not a person alive that can give me that can give me the challenge that is going to make me go away for good...

So I want all of you to listen to every word that I have to say. Because I am hear to hurt who ever the fuck gets in my way... And I know that at one time I had a reputation that made me famous...

I think most of you know me well enough to that. But for those of you that don't this past Monday was not the first time that I did Cunt Punt or a Dick Kick. But this time I enjoyed it more then the first...

And now I know I can do it again if I have to...

And I hope I do because this next time wont be like the time I did it to Mischa Cohen hell it wont even be like when I did it to Megan Andrews or Anthony Dawkins...

And that's because I am taking my game to a whole new level...

And that's because if I want to beat my former friend Damien Drake that is what I am going to have to do. Because no mistake about it Damien you and I are no longer friends...

In Fact I wish I could have helped Ace and Alex take you out like the piece of trash that you FUCKING are...

The good thing is that Damien your almost back to being the Damien Drake of old. I don't want this to be a cake walk...

And this is not going to be a cake walk...

But this match is going to be a fucking war I think that by now we both know that...

I know that I can be arrogant. ..

And I think that I personally be a somebody. Not this nobody that I have seemed yo have become .

All of this is because I am Jack Savage . I don't see eye-to-eye with my old friend Damien Drake but we both love Professional Wrestling...

And that's why I will do what ever the fuck it takes to beat Damien, I know that I may have to destroy him because the man has become a monster. I know to many of you I am just a pale reflection of the man that I once was but if I can some how take out Damien Drake...

I might find myself climbing myself out of this hole to oblivion that I fell like I am in. Damien Drake is not the past, present, or even the future if this business...

But he is a monster...

A monster that I know that I will send back to where he belongs and shockingly that will not take much.

If I can't do it...

It might be time that I do something that at one time I thought might drive me insane. Because I love wrestling and I would miss it to much....

Money Talks and I am Loaded....
Back to top Go down
Damien Drake

Damien Drake

PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage    Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:53 am

April 13, 2013

VJ:
“Awaken…Damien…”

The voice echoing through my mind was that of an unfamiliar one. Everything was blurry as my eyelids fluttered struggling to open. All I had remembered was waking up and taking aspirin.

Sitting up from my cold hard cot I ran my hand over my freshly shaved skull. My fingers ran over metal and I continued feeling around, I noticed a device seemed to be strapped onto my face. What was this? It was covering my mouth as well. This must be what was keeping me knocked out I had to rip it off. As I proceeded to tear the voice spoke up once again.

VJ:
“I wouldn’t remove that if I were you, Damien. That very device is what is keeping you alive. You can thank me later. Right now I’d like to introduce myself…

With my hands clasped together I leaned forward looking into the two way mirror I could see my horrific image…

Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage  2qxuvy9

I looked like a real monster, scars on my arms my tattoos barley remnant. What had I become? Who was it that was speaking to me through the glass? The questions continued to race through my mind. Suddenly the door to my left swung open and a man stepped through the door wearing a colored shirt and khakis, he looked like the average man.

VJ:
“My name is Vincent Jarrod…”

Extending his hand to me I shook it. Granted I hadn’t known this man all I knew was that at that very moment I was grateful to him. He somehow managed to play God and keep me alive. No one had my back anymore; no one cared for Damien Drake. This man whoever he was cared. By no means did Vincent Jarrod need to save me. Yet somehow I still felt groggy I tried to pay close attention to his words.

VJ:
“Now the next few days are going to be tough…exhausting if you will. What you’re feeling right now is your body detoxing. All of the drugs, the toxins…whatever you would like to refer to them as, they’re running through your system. Consider this cleansing a gift. Not only have I saved your life and allowed you to continue breathing but also I have cleansed your mind, body and soul free of the evil man made poisons. If I’m as good a judge of character as I think I am than you will be more than capable of handling this process. Your body is strong Damien but your mind…your mind has been WEAK! Prepare yourself for the awakening.”

I could feel like everything was pouring through my veins. The rush was taking over. My body was weakening and breaking down. I would have to fight through this. I wouldn’t give in. With another chance to live and breathe I wouldn’t be denied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage  2m816bd

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

You see last week was merely an example of what I have become. You thought the Damien Drake of old was a heartless, cold, brute of a monster. You have yet to see the tip of the iceberg for this man known as Damien Drake. I’ve grown wiser and stronger than ever.

Alex Dillinger part of me wishes to thank you but the monster inside is telling me to KILL you. I’ve grown tired of seeing you act differently than the man I know you are. Deep down inside Alex I know the real you. I know what stirs within your core. I know what you’ve done and I know what you’re capable of. This whole dog and pony show walking around with your head held high as if you’re an innocent man. The skeletons in your closet are endless. Continue to fear me Alex, continue to ignore my tirades and anger. You will find out exactly why I am the man you fear.

They continue to put man after man in front of me and just like Werner last week I shall demolish the man known as Jack Savage this week.

The little CHILD has spoken up and spoken out against me. How easily he turns on someone he once referred to as friend. You consider Axle and Ace to be your friends, your brothers but make no mistake that the two of them wouldn’t hesitate to toss you off of a bridge…right Ax…Alex?

Look Jack we all know that you followed HFF around, you wore our t-shirts, you had our posters, you had the limited edition Big Gulp cups! A true fan. But make no mistake that all you ever were to HFF was a pathetic fan boy. Look at how you would freak out in excitement over HFF “The band is back” is what you would say. However little did you know as you ran to get Alex his Chai latte that he and Ace were making fun of you. Just as when Ace told you to get that stupid tattoo on your arm and you proceeded to do so, all the while they continued talking shit.

So despite what you may think Jack you’ve never been a brother and you most certainly have never been in HFF. Your delusional little mind may never grasp on to that concept but needless to say everyone watching, everyone in the back and everyone I’ve ever heard speak of you…they all know the truth. You’re a slave to HFF and you always will be.

I on the other hand Savage have broken free.

With Vincent Jarrod, my savior and the man that has played the biggest hand in the era of darkness the era of Damien Drake by my side. There is no stopping me. I’ve learned to hone my skills and my body has never been stronger than it is now.

Make no mistake, Damien Drake is far from just the muscle of HFF anymore. My mind is clear. I can see the world from a different perspective and I owe it all to Vincent Jarrod.

Without drugs poisoning my mind and body I’ve gained a new and unmatched focus. I will dominate all those whom step in front of me. I will destroy the entire roster starting from the bottom and working my way up. Once the IWF Championship becomes mine then the power shall be ours. Alex Dillinger by the time I’m finished I will have killed you, your legacy and your company.

The first act began with Werner and the second act involves an old lackey that needs to be put in his place.

Savage your blood will be spilled and no remorse shall be felt.

Damien Drake has been reborn.

I will not lose to the likes of a man whose focus hasn’t been on the prize in years. I will not lose to Jack Savage. It’s impossible.  While Savage is concerned with dick kicking and cunt punting I’m concerned with mutilation, torture, inflicting immense and intolerable pain, breaking bones, filling graves and IWF domination.

Continue to be the laughing stock of the roster Jack Savage. I would end your career at Battlegrounds however whom would I look to for a laugh? I enjoy watching you spout off nonsense and make claims of a regained focus only to fall short and flat on your face.

Jack Savage burying you would just be too easy. I think I’d much rather torture you.

At Battlegrounds the blood of a Savage one will be spilled and the crowd will bare witness to the rising of Damien Drake. This time I will allow the bell to sound before the victory has become mine. Savage no matter how hard you hit me and no matter if you pour every ounce of pure will and determination into this match…you will fail.

You will fail.

I’m afraid it is that simple.

I will take every shot you have and every kick or punch. I will keep coming. Like a tank pressing forward, like a predator stalking its prey waiting for the moment to strike…I will BREAK YOU! …much as I did Kelly Savage.

There are no more niceties Savage. When you tried to disrespect me you opened Pandora’s box. The hounds of hell are howling and they’re coming in closer. Inch by inch Savage day-by-day, hour-by-hour time is dwindling down. Watch the clock while you lie awake at night wondering what’s going to happen. Deep down you already know what’s going to happen Savage. You already know that Damien Drake is going to break your back and shatter your skull. It’s already a given.

So I tell each and everyone one of you listening tonight…let us have a moment of silence in memory of Jack Savage. The whiney, arrogant, idiotic, PATHETIC…LOST SOUL…JACK SAVAGE!

The chessboard hasn’t even been setup and I’ve already called checkmate Jack. It’s over for you farewell and good riddance. The human shadow has vanished. See you at Battlegrounds you fucking worm.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage    Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien Drake [vs] Jack Savage
Page 1 of 1