Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jacob Figgins [vs.] John Tolly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Jacob Figgins [vs.] John Tolly Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Figgins [vs.] John Tolly   Jacob Figgins [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Figgins vs Tolly....let the beat build!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Figgins [vs.] John Tolly   Jacob Figgins [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Off Camera:

The buzz of the alarm clock stirred Tolly out of his sleep. He flailed around for the snooze button but soon gave up on that and just picked up the entire clock and threw it against the wall, hearing a thud and a crack as it shattered. John Slowly sat up on the edge of his bed wiping the sleep from his eyes. That was the fourth alarm clock in two weeks that he now needed to replace, make that five he thought as he saw the pieces of metal and plastic on the floor.

A few minutes and a quick shower latter John made his way down stairs to prepare breakfast and check his schedule for the day. He poured a bowl of Cereal, Cap'n Crunch in this case and pulled out his cell phone. Today so far looked like a light day. A couple hours at the gym, mostly working on cardio. A radio interview and then packing for Pittsburgh and his Battle Grounds match against Jacob Figgins.

"Cap'n Crunch?" he heard a familar voice say. "what are you 12?"

John looked up to see his twin sister Jenny walk in the house. Most people were confused as to what role Jenny played in John career. She rarely if ever followed him down to the ring during his matches, but she always traveled with him. In truth Jenny was an intricate part of everything John did. She set up interviews, she would help scout opponents looking for weaknesses and she would negotiate anytime John's contract was about to expire.

" Hey it taste good thats all I care about" John retorted smirking at his twin sister. "So what brings you here this early?"

Jenny pulled up a chair and poured her self a bowl of cereal too

"I thought this was for 13 year olds?" John asked raising an eyebrow

Jenny shruged as she took a bite "Like you said, it taste good"

"hmm sooo are you just here to enjoy a bowl of cereal with your big brother?"

Jenny rolled his eyes "Ok first of all, I'm like 2 minutes older than you and no I'm not just here for breakfast. You got a big match coming up wanted to make sure you were ready?"

"Ready as i'll ever be" Tolly said finshing up his cereal "I spent most of yesterday sparing in the ring and today i'm going to work on my cardio"

"What about what's up there?" Jenny said poking John in his forehead "you've taken some pretty tough losses the past couple of weeks. Its understandable if they've effected you?"

John gave a long sigh. It was true He hadn't been any were near himself since he came to the IWF. He just couldn't seem to get any kind of momentum. Only one win since he signed was not a good start. How could he call himself the franchise when he couldn't even beat a tool like Jack Savage?

"Maybe it has" John admitted "I keep telling myself I just need a win. Thats it! Just one more win, but..." He shruged "Now I'm not so sure?"

"What do you mean your not so sure?"

"well I mean, what if I'm past my prime? I'm 35 years old Jenny? I've been doing this for 15 years. I've had at least 4 consusions that i know of. I think i've broken nearly every bone that you can break and not paralyze you" John answered

"Are you thinking of retiring...again?" Jenny retored

John knew what his sister was talking about. Two years ago John had decided to retire, but that had lasted about a year before to quote the Godfather, "they keep pulling my back in."

"I want to love the sport again Jenny, I really do"

"Then do it" Jenny answer was simple "Go out there and forget about Jack Savage, forget about the empire. Just go out there and do what you do best, wrestle and prove that your one of the best wrestlers in the world."

"Your probably right"

"I know i'm right" Jenny said "look bro, this week is a perfect chance for a clean start, and I think Figgins could be the perfect opponent for you. Now hurry up so you can get to the gym. I'll pack your bags and cancel that radio interview so you can get more time to work out"

John nodded "Also see if you can schedule another sparring session once we get to Pittsburgh"

"will do, now hurry up I'll take care of things hear"

"ok sis, see you at the air port?"

"see ya at the air port"

Back to top Go down
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Figgins [vs.] John Tolly   Jacob Figgins [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Your friendly neighborhood conspiracy theorist stands tall, silver framed glasses across his face, along with a wide smirk. Once more standing in the midst of a public setting. Kansas City's plaza disctrict, upon the parking lot of the Cheesecake factory.For those not familiar with the various of Kansas City, the plaza the little district where falsely arrogant people get ripped off with their overpriced Banana Republic stores and returants with one star food and a five star price. This was the place for out hero to spread the word. Where the ignorant masses are the most ignorant, the place where the message was needed the most.

"Friends! Citizens! Put away your wallets , your communication devices. Gather 'round for the messege I bring is of great importance. Skeptics, close your lips and open your ears. It is vastly obvious that you and I are cut from different cloths. But I know deep down in your hearts of hearts we all love the same thing. Strippers, don't deny it, strippers are awesome. They are a precious commodity, living breathing human that you can pay to actually pay to give a fuck about your asinine drivel for five minutes while they dance on your junk.”

While Figgy's messeges have never been known to make a lot of sense, they certainly have been known to get a reaction quite quickly. The reaction seemed quite positive among the male portion of the audience, while the female rolled their eyes and scoffed while walking away.

“But as I speak, this precious commodity is being compromised. Scientoligists are once more participating in the trade of human trafficking. This time they are taking away our beloved stippers, and firing them up into space, taking refuse in a space station orbiting the moon. Of course, the masses will take notice of the shortage of strippers, driving the market prices higer and higer. So an alternative is created, virtual reality and A.I they're doing big things. The scientoloigists know that the brain is the body's largest erogynous zone. Using the brain power harvested from the captivated thinkers to create a mindless army of blue collar workers, bussinessmen, diplomats.All used to control the rest of the masses to fund and build upon their plots of world domination.”

Jacob paced along the parking lot feeling rather amped during his speech, casting his shades off while he looks to the auidence with intensity.
“What these mothefuckers don't know is that I jerk off manually. And god dammit, no robot is going to dance on my wang. If you are anything like me you will follow me and scream in defiance. March in the streets and beat your chest with much bravado. This is our time to speak, our time for revolution to begin. Save the strippers! SAVE THE WORLD!!”

Figgy exits the parking lot in a brisk march, actually being followed by a few of the members of the auidence. Not many, and it seemed to consist of those who were the most lacking in the intellectual department. But hey, that's how most cults start out in the beginning.

~~~~

Several hours later, we open to see the inside of a basement, judgeing by the appearent size of the room , it must have belonged to a two bedroom house. Like most men of Figgy's age who manage to have a house of their own, the basement has been furnished into a typical mancave. While the couch is usually a big deal Figgy didn't seem to put much thought into that one. The couch was broken in half, something that should honestly be in a dumpster. Alas it seemed to hold some type of sentimental value. A number of Kansas City Chiefs posters hung up on the walls. He was one of the typical fans in Kansas City, he knew they sucked and how badly they choked, but game after game he tuned in and hoped for a great upset. Figgy sat upon the half-couch taking a drag from a ciggarette, his silver framed shades blocking his eyes from whatever subliminal message his muted television was sending.

“Revolution, at times comes across a couple speed bumps. That's what happened last week when I faced the power house Damien Drake. I lost, I can't deny it. But dwelling on past short comings only leads to more and more shortcomings. The most I can do is pick myself back up and learn from my mistakes. I gotta say, Damien, congrats, you won. But you did not defeat me, defeat is a state of mind. It when a man finally gives in and says that they cannot win. That'll never happen, that'll never cross my mind.”

Figgy takes another drag from the death stick, blowing yet another cloud of toxins into the air. Smokin's bad, mmmky? But it is a pretty easy way to break up paragraphs. In the back we see little green gremlins patching up that little crack in the fourthwall. Huzzah for gremlins.

“But it is time to move on, I have another opponent to set my mind to. A man who obtained a lot of gold in this bussiness, and has quite a storied past. I know that sometimes past gold usually doesn't mean a lot of anything, seeing as the level of competition could have been equivalent to tipping over a pregnant cow with a broken leg. I mean, that's why I am here currently. I wasn't getting challenged enough where I was at and was growing complacint, making fatal mistakes.The fact that I came up short last week tells me that I may be in the right place.”

A chuckle passes from his lips before he snuffs the ciggy into what looked to be a green vase.Leaning back into his halfcouch, he lets his glasses droop as he stares into the camera.

“Tolly, I'm a crazy Irish bastard. I come from a people who have been bar brawling, wrestling, and general all around rough housing for a couple thousand years. I love to fight, the nice little burst of adrenaline that comes from it is simply euphoric. And I kinda like seeing the looks on people's faces when they take a big left knee to the face. Does that make me a little strange? We're all freaks, some of us are just more honest about it. Ya see, you can have a list of credentials as long as the arena we're going to fight in.But it won't make be hesitate for a single bloody second. There's the fact, that well I have a match, and then there is the fact that I gotta redeem myself. And when that thought crosses my mind, I suddenly become a rabid bear. A rabid bear that kinda likes to knee and elbow people in the head. A rabid bear that looks this damn good in green!”

Figgy takes a typical macho pose, showing off of the luchadore mask tattooed upon his right bicep.

“And when I get into that flow, you better have a phone handy. Call the police, call the FBI, write a letter to your damn congressman. Cause unless that final bell rings, the jaws of life won't be able to dislodge my foot from your ass”
Glance into the blackness[center]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Figgins [vs.] John Tolly   Jacob Figgins [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob Figgins [vs.] John Tolly
Page 1 of 1