Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Savage [vs.] Alexander Remington

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Jack Savage [vs.] Alexander Remington Empty
PostSubject: Jack Savage [vs.] Alexander Remington   Jack Savage [vs.] Alexander Remington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Savage tries to take down The Champ....with The Empire backing him up!!!!

Special Guest Ring Announcer: Blyss Lockhart
Special Time Keeper: Philip Joseph
Special Ring Enforcers: Axle Vengeance and Eric Steel
Special Guest Commentary: Corey Casey
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

Jack Savage [vs.] Alexander Remington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Alexander Remington   Jack Savage [vs.] Alexander Remington I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:48 pm

[Off Camera]

I remember it all like it happened just yesterday.

It could be because what happened on that day in late January thirteen years ago changed me, maybe it was what shaped me into the man that I am today or maybe just maybe I was always this man.

To tell you the truth I think that I was always this man.

But on this particular day in late January I had just turned seventeen . I had been the DWF World Heavy Weight Champion for just over a month. Having just had what at the time I thought was going to be my first successful defense of the DWF World Heavy Weight Championship. Then I heard it a loud knock on the door to my looker room door and got up and slowly walked over to the door and opened it. Standing there was none other then the owner of the DWF and he was wearing what looked to be a cheep suit that I thought he had to have bought at Kohl's and he had this shit eating grin on his face.

Tyson Smith: Well champ aren't you going to invite me in?

I looked at him with a are you for real look on my face before starting to laughing at the bumbling fool that was standing before me. He started to walk over to one of my two black leather couch's and sat down. I fallowed him but sat in the other couch.

Tyson Smith: Young man you have already down so much to be proud of in your professional wrestling career. Your a man that has both shocked me and made me proud. By winning the tournament that crowned the first DWF World Heavy Weight Champion just last month at the young age of sixteen years old.

That's when Tyson paused and looked at me with what appeared to be tears in his eyes. I thought why they hell is this pussy ass bitch crying for.

Tyson Smith: I know it's now been a month and you are seventeen. You made me proud with your defense of the DWF World Heavy Weight Championship here tonight. That's what makes what I am going to tell you right now that much harder to do. Unfortunately that is what makes what I have to say that much harder. Tonight was the last night that DWF will be in operation.
At that moment I looked at him not sure what I should do. For one thing I was in total shock and disbelief at hearing those words come out of his mouth.

Jack Savage: You got to be fucking kidding me. Why are you closing up shop and giving up so easily?

I tried not to laugh as Tyson looked down at the ground. I thought that he was trying to come up with some big lie as to why he was closing the doors to the DWF. But then something strange happened he told me the truth.

Tyson Smith: I don't have the money to run this company.

That's when I truly tried not to laugh because I found it extremely funny that a man would own a wrestling promotion and not have the money after one month to run it.

Jack Savage: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

I snapped and yelled at him.

Jack Savage: Just get out of HERE! GET OUT BEFORE I HURT YOU!!!

I was in shock that he didn't even move but stay sitting in the couch like nothing was wrong.

Tyson Smith: Before I leave you need to give me something...

I stopped by putting my hand up in the air knowing where he was going to go with this. He then got up and started to walk out before stopping dead in his tracks and turned around.

Tyson Smith: You know one day you will have to give it back to me...

I walked over to him and got into his face.

Jack Savage: For you to be able to take this away from me your going to need an army of some kind. But you most know that already because I know that your making empty threats.

[On Camera]

Howard Harvard: Most of you already know this but I am going to say it anyways. The true greats in professional wrestling usually only come up once maybe twice in a generation. So this generation of wrestling fan has been spoiled. They have seen men like Axle Vengeance, Ace Static, Damien Drake, Stygian, Kadden Kessler, Jack Savage and yes even Alexander Remington. But see my client Jack Savage has been so disrespected by so many in recent years.

Howard Harvard: So after waiting for what has seems like it has been forever I can safely say that my client Jack Savage is finely in a match that will definitely make him matter again. Because he is being reworded with a match where he will be facing none other the Insurgency Wrestling Federation World Champion Alexander Remington.

Howard Harvard: Now I know what many of you are thinking that every last thing looks like it is in my clients favor. But I can tell you that despite all of that my client still will and can't taking this match lightly. Because my client wants more then anything to beat Alexander Remington to prove that he is better then him. Because I can tell you that my client is better the Alexander Remington could ever hope to be.

Jack Savage: Alexander Remington wants to sit there in his ivory fucking tower in his thrown made out of gold and look down on me. Just because I have not been a World Champion in a very long time. But you see unlike Remington I have not been handed as many world title shoots on silver platter like
he has been. I have had to earn every World title shoot that I have ever gotten save for the one that my friend Kadden Kessler gave to me back in UECW. But you Remington you go anywhere and it seems like right away your given that shoot with out even earning it. How is that fair? how is that any kind of justice?

Howard Harvard: It's not fair...

Howard Harvard: It's not justice...

Howard Harvard: Men like you who have had to scrap and claw your way to being able to call yourself a contender are laughed at they are criticized.

Jack Savage: It should not be that way. I should be worshiped by the unwashed masses but that will never happen. They don't respect me they hate me. They want me to just go away. But I wont I can't that's not how I am built I am built to be a champion. I am built to be a man that is respected . But am not. Well men like Remington men that are handed things on a silver platter are. I am sick of it I am sick Remington. So it's time I prove that I can beat him.
Back to top Go down

Jack Savage [vs.] Alexander Remington
Page 1 of 1