Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexander Remington [vs] Storming Raven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Alexander Remington [vs] Storming Raven   Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Remington [vs] Storming Raven    Alexander Remington [vs] Storming Raven   I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:49 pm

MIN WORD COUNT: 500 WORDS

- RP HERE, GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

Alexander Remington [vs] Storming Raven   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Remington [vs] Storming Raven    Alexander Remington [vs] Storming Raven   I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:48 pm

As the camera fades in, we find Storming Raven sitting at a kitchen table of a wooden shack, various bones hang from the ceiling and on the walls, some seem oddly human. He is reading a news paper. The headline reads “Three female college students disappear in swamp land, feared dead.” Storming Raven looks over the top of the paper into the camera.

“So tragic really. So young, so full of life, but I can't say I'm surprised. So many people enter this swamp, the majority are never seen again. They deserve everything that happens to them.”

He sets the paper down and puts his feet on the table, and his arms behind his head leaning back in the chair with a knowing smile. Outside the wind beats on the walls of the shack. It's almost a miracle the place doesn't fall down with the fierce blowing of the wind. He then motions at the paper.

“For you technophiles, this is a news paper. This is how people learned about things before they had the whole world at their finger tips. It makes me sick really. Mark my words technology will be the downfall of man, That, and women, just think about it. I am not a religious man, but that book so many people put so much stock in, a woman was the reason we were sent out of paradise. Why did it happen? Simply because she was greedy and touched one apple out of so many, simply because she was told not to. That is so petty.”

He stands up and walks over to a wall with his hands behind his back. On this wall are large paintings of women, with their eyes and mouths scratched out.

“I know first hand the evil of women.”

He waves his arm toward the first painting. A dark haired woman with many tattoos.

“My first wife, Amanda. We had a child together. She cheated on me at every opportunity. One day a time came when I was trapped in a blizzard in the mountains. I only survived by drinking melting snow, knowing what few plants I could find were edible, and the thought of my wife and child. For a month I was stuck there. When I finally got home, I found divorce papers on the table, and a letter telling me she was leaving me for another woman, and taking my son. Babylonian whores have nothing on her. ”

He walks over to the next painting.

“You all know, Etienne. We seemed to live in a fairy tale for a while. We had twins together. Her jealousy killed our love, like Cain killed Abel.”

He moves on to the last painting.

“Yea we all know what happened with Lani, another one who makes the whores of Babylon look like Mother Theresa. So yes, I know the evils of women.”

He takes a deep cleansing breath as he walks back to the table, dust kicking up with every step he takes. He slumps back into the chair with a grimace of disgust, reaching for a decanter of a strange red liquid on the table. He twists off the cap and takes a long drink.

“People think I'm a loser, a joke. They have no idea why I really do the things I do. My family history states: Any male child born on a full moon, in the middle of a storm while a raven watches, will become a wendigo if he does not find true love before his twenty-seventh birthday. For me that is five months away. I tried so hard to find that love, but now I know it doesn't exist. So I have given in to the darkness. The world itself is a dark place, and soon everyone shall see that truth.”

He sighs, but it's condescending.

“I mean just look at the world we live in. There is still racism running rampant. People are killing people and going free. Everyone enjoys watching rednecks on pseudo reality TV. Parents put make up on their toddler aged daughters, making them look like common street walkers. Seems like something pedophiles would love, don't ya think? Everyone is so wrapped up in technology they can't see the bigger picture. Yes, this world needs a cleansing, and I plan to give that cleansing one day at a time.”

The door of the shack bangs open from the wind. A large snake slithers in. Storming Raven picks it up and drapes it around his neck.

“This brings me to Monday night. Alexander Remington. We couldn't be any different. He's a second generation superstar, had everything handed to him. I had to work my ass off for everything I ever had, and people consider me a joke? Well he who laughs last, laughs loudest. Monday night, Alexander won't know what hit him. The darkness is coming to envelop you, Remington, just like it enveloped your family.”

Storming Raven takes another deep breath.

“Do you have nightmares about their death, Alexander? Can you hear their screams, feel their pain? Can you see the agony they went through, knowing it's all your fault. Those nightmares, their pain and agony will be nothing compared to what you go through Monday night. Your easy street to success takes a devastating detour. Your time at the top is over. You complain about being in the opening match, just think of all the poor souls on the Indy circuit, trying to make their way up, barely able to make ends meet. I don't care where I am on the card, as long as I get to hurt someone. You will feel my pain.”

Without warning, Storming Raven slides out of his chair and on to the floor. He begins violently punching himself in the temple with both hands, causing blood to flow.

“Monday night I take no prisoners. You will feel the pain of millions left out in the cold without a crumb of bread to eat. You will feel the agony of the innocent people caught in the crossfire of gang violence. You will feel torture of millions of people that the government lies to each and every day, the injustice of a people coming to this country simply to make a living. Something you NEVER had to do a day in your life. You think I'm a joke? It won't be so funny when I split open your skull and leave you breathing your last breath in the middle of the ring! Alexander Remington, WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE!!!”

The camera fades out as a sinister laugh is heard, from nowhere.
Back to top Go down

Alexander Remington [vs] Storming Raven
Page 1 of 1