Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury Empty
PostSubject: Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury   Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:36 pm

I would hate to be in Jack Savage's shoes this week!

Gordon Fury has been on an absolute TEAR recently, picking up a huge win over Griffin Hawkins at Rising Monarchy and then beating the piss out of John Tolly last week! Gordon Fury is proving to be a force to be reckoned with and looks to continue his march towards destiny when he squares off against The Empire's most loyal member, Jack Savage
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury   Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury FuryCD

“The Final Complication Part 1.2”

Last time, on “Gordon's Exciting Life”...

Sorry Gordo, I tried to get to you before you started, but I have something urgent to tell you.

What is it?

Turns out that your budget doesn't factor in flashbacks.

What? Are you fucking serious?

Afraid so. Want me to give them the bullet points?

Nah I'll do it. This is still bullshit though.

Righto.

So turns out that I was right and Tracey never wanted to be with me, she wants to kill me and implant me with my dead brothers DNA so she can be with him. What a crazy bitch right? Anyway, I got lured into this restaurant and am now literally fighting for my life. Enjoy.

The scene opens as Gordon lands a jumping knee to the face of one of Tracey's hit men, before taking a step back and surveying his surroundings. He has a few cuts on his chest and face, but is trying to ignore them. Tracey is on a balcony above, directing traffic.

I look around trying to dictate where all of these cock suckers are, as Kurt gives me updates on the guys in my blind spot. I know its just my subconscious, but its not often your subconscious screams “get the fuck down!” at you to avoid a glass bottle to the head.

Some Asian looking guy comes at me next, doing all sorts of spin kicks and tricky shit. He jumps into a spin kick, but I duck under it before punching him square in his tiny Asian balls, before catching him and spine bustering him on the broken glass on the floor.

Kurt Lowe: Oh shit man! That has got to hurt!

Gordon Fury: I hope so, that was the idea.

I take another step back as I look up at Tracey as she just smiles down at me.

Tracey Smith: Having fun Gordy?

Gordon Fury: Oh yeh. Trying to be murdered by a psycho bitch is always a good time.

I can see the look of pure psychotic rage coming over her. I think I may have said the wrong thing.

Gordo seriously, you are fucking terrible with women.

What can I say? It's a gift.

Tracey Smith: How fucking dare you! I looked after you! I helped bring you back to health after the accident, I have always been there for you!

Gordon Fury: Bullshit Tracey! The only reason you gave a fuck is because you couldn't implant me with my brother if I was dead. You never gave a flying fuck about me!

Tracey Smith: You are damn right I didn't! You always were an arsehole to me! Did you really think I didn't notice the body language? The way you spoke to me? You hated me! You were always trying to get between me and Kurt. And you know what Gordon? You will never be him! You can try to be tough, you can try to fight the inevitable. But eventually you will fail. Just like you failed Kurt!

Kurt Lowe: I can't believe what I'm hearing. My girlfriend is batshit crazy. I'm sorry Gordo.

I heard Kurt, but Tracey words still echoed in my head. This bitch is going down.

Gordon Fury: You just crossed the line you fucking psycho bitch. My turn.

I clench my fists and sprint towards the two men guarding the staircase. One of them goes for a headshot with a police baton, but I just manage to duck it before throwing a right uppercut into his floating rib, dropping him to a knee. I then throw a round kick to the jaw, knocking him out cold. The other guy charges in with a knife, and I jump back a bit too slow, as a shallow cut appears across the entirety of my chest. This however does nothing but enrage me, as he majorly overextended going for that stab, so I grab his arm and throw my knee, smashing into his elbow joint, and a loud crack being heard as he falls screaming to the floor. I sprint up the stair case and Tracey is there wiating with a meat cleaver. I charge straight at her as she goes to swing the cleaver, but she isn't fast enough as I spear her full speed into the balcony railing. I hear her gasp as she hits the railing, and I feel what I assume is blood falling from her mouth onto my back. In one motion I pick her up into the burning hammer position, as I position her next to the railing.

Tracey Smith: Gordon... please... don't do this... I'm sorry...

Kurt is standing next to me, it looks like he is going say something, but he doesn't. He just stares at her with hate filled eyes.

Gordon Fury: You're sorry? After everything you have done you don't get to be sorry! Not only have you tried to kill me, but for months you have fucked with my feelings. You have manio playing your sick little game. And for what? For some fucked up attempt at bringing Kurt back to life? No Tracey, you aren't sorry. And ironically enough, neither am I.

[color=orange]With that I flip Tracey off my shoulders and slam her down onto the guardrail so she is just hanging there. Then I slam my knee as hard as I can into her face, and as her body goes limp, it slips off the balcony and crashes through the table below. I notice the guards that can walk bail out of the restaurant as sirens are heard in the distance. Gordon looks down at Tracey and Kurt Kurt comes over and stands next to him.

Kurt Lowe: I don't know what is scarier. The fact that she might be dead, or the fact that as your subconscious I know that you don't care if she is.

Gordon Fury: I'm just glad it's over Kurt. All of this bullshit is done. I can finally move on to more important things.

Kurt Lowe: More fighting?

Gordon Fury: More fighting.

Kurt Lowe: Looks like it's out of the frying pan and into the fire huh?

Gordon Fury: It always is.

The sirens get louder and you can see blue and red light shine of Gordon's face as the scene fades to black.

Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury FuryShoot

“Same Shit, Different Sport”

Why did I agree to do this?

The scene opens up showing a football field. On this field are a bunch of men wearing bulky shoulder pads and helmets who spear tackle each other to the ground. The Americans refer to it as “Football”. The camera zooms in on the players and picks out two players in particular. Chris Cryptic sprints forward at the guy on the other team that has the ball, and smashes him with a huge shoulder charge, knocking the guy to the ground. Behind him, with a confused look on his face, is Gordon Fury.

When Chris Cryptic turns up out of the blue and says “hey Gordo, want to learn something fun?” Always assume the worst. So now I am on the field with these “football” players as I try to learn the rules while attempting to not get smashed into the ground.

Gordon Fury: So THAT qualifies as a tackle?

Chris Cryptic: A down.

Gordon Fury: Huh?

Chris Cryptic: Its not called a tackle, its called a down.

Yup, this was a bad idea. I get back into position in our scrum type thing as I can hear the guy standing at the back of the other scrum yelling out random shit.

Random yelling guy: djfkajfalsfjasfBLUE32! JfsdfdfasfghRed78! Dfjsdfjs HUT!

What the fuck was that? I'm pretty sure this guy is insane, what is going on?

Americans Gordo. Just accept it as fact and move on.

Yeh good point. Anyway some guy bent over in front of him like he preparing for penetration throws the ball back through his legs and captain crazy pants catches it and starts running back, as both teams scatter across the field. I spot one guy to my right sprinting down the side towards the winning line, so I take what I have learned from Chris, and sprint straight at him. The guy throws the ball in this guys direction, and just as he is about to catch it, I catch him with the Fury Impaler, spearing him over the sideline, the ball falling to my feet.

I don't know about a down, but that guy went down! Gordon stands back up and looks down at the man. He turns his heads and shouts onto the field.

Gordon Fury: Just keep going without me Chris! I have something to take care of!

Gordon now looks into the camera, gesturing to the downed man, the ball lying next to him.

Gordon Fury: This sight is probably something you are used to feeling huh Jack?

He then takes his helmet off and walks down the sidelines.

Gordon Fury: This week I have the absolute pleasure of once again standing across the ring from the ever disappointing Jack Savage. That isn't the most important fact about this week. Not only do I have to win this tournament for me, I now have to win it for IWF. Out of the final 4 people in this tournament, 3 are members of The Empire. The only person who isn't, is me. Meaning if I lose this week, The Empire wins. I will NOT let that happen. I thought John Tolly was unlucky Jack, but you are just fucking doomed. No bones about it.

Oh but you have already beaten me right? So obviously you can do it again right? Ok so, lets for a second discount the fact that Logan Maclaod interfered and broke a baseball bat over the back of my head. Yes you beat me Jack, but lets compare what the both of us have done since then shall we? I have beaten a former world champion in my first title shot to become High Impact Champion. I have defeated the supposedly unstoppable Axle Vengeance, and I solidified myself as a main eventer after turning back the challenge of Griffin Hawkins. Twice. Oh, and I am currently on an 8 match win streak, with no signs of slowly down.

Now lets compare to what you have done since then? What have you achieved in this company since that win? Oh hold on... NOTHING! You have done fucking nothing of value since that win. You have the fucking chairman of the board of directors in your back pocket, and even THEN you can't manage to do anything people care about. You get mad that no one respects you Jack, but just think about it. Maybe, just maybe its because you don't deserve any respect? Ever considered that? Being a former champ in a DEAD fed is nothing to brag about. No one gives a shit. See your catchphrase of late is “money talks, and I am loaded.” And you know what, I think it suits you perfectly. Because all you are is talk. That is all that you do. From the way you hype yourself up you should be world champion, but you aren't even close. You don't even deserve to hold the High Impact title, as you proved when you went down like a bitch to Diana Logan. You can make excuses, you can call it a fluke, but you lost sunshine, and that's fact. Sure you have won the occasional match, but when it comes to advancing in this company, you are exactly like old mate back there.

Gordon points behind him.

Gordon Fury: You drop the ball like a champ. You know what the worst part is? You don't even earn your shots, they get given to you for sucking Corey Casey's dick, and you STILL fuck them up! I give my personal whipping boy Phillip Joseph more credit than you, and that's saying something. Jack I’ll admit that you have a certain amount of skill in the ring, but at the end of the day, you are a piece of shit who thinks he is way better than he actually is, and you prove it week in and week out when you are given chances you don’t deserve, talk about how awesome you are, and then fail miserably. There is no chance I am going to allow myself to lose to you this week Jack, under principle alone.

Gordon stops walking as the camera zooms in.

Gordon Fury: Money may talk Jack, but no amount of money will buy you a win this week. I am going to show the whole world how pathetic you are, and that even in the ranks of the Empire, you are a loser. It’s time for you to face the fury…

…Mate.

Gordon puts his helmet back on and sprints out onto the field as the scene fades to black

Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury   Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury SavageCD

Some time in April 2011

It had been a few months since I found out that I was a father but it seemed like it had been an entirety. I was totally shocked that Kelly was still taking it so well. Because I know that most women would find it hard to raise another woman's child but she truly seemed like she wanted to. Not only that it seemed like she had forgiven me for my indiscretion with Jennifer Love. But now it was time to finely tell the one person that could help me the most that person being Howard Harvard because I knew that he could help me get my little girl away from her crazy bitch of a mother. So as Kelly and I where sat in the office of my Hollywood Hills Mansion waiting for Howard Harvard the door opened and he walked in.

Howard Harvard: So Jack you said you need to see me about a legal mater?

Kelly and both nodded our heads.

Jack Savage:Yes I did and I think I will just come out and say it...Back in late two-thousand and nine I made what I can most likely call the greatest mistake of my life. I went to some independent wrestling show to see some old friends. But when I was there I ran into a former manager of mine you may know her... Her name is Jenny Love but you know me I called her Jennifer the moment I saw her. But after the show was over I went out with the boys and for some reason Jennifer insisted on tagging along. She ended up getting me so drunk that I blacked out and the next thing that I remember was waking up in bed next to her and both of us where naked.

Howard nodded his head paying close attention.

Jack Savage: Then strangely enough Kelly got a letter from her on my birthday. Detailing that I had cheated on her and that the cheating had resulted in the birth of a little girl named Ashley...

Howard nodded his head again.

Howard Harvard But there is no prof that Ashley is even your is there? I mean it's just a letter right.

Kelly Savage: There was a picture and the little girl looks a little like Jack did when he was little.

Howard Harvard: Now Kelly I do not understand why your not more mad at Jack here for letting him self get to this circumstance in the first place. Because you should be airtight with him.

Kelly Savage: Oh I was Howard, but then I thought about it some more and realized that it would not solve anything to be mad at him about it. And the picture of this little girl melted my heart just like it did to Jack.

I nodded my head and started to smile slowly.

Jack Savage: I mean Howard if you would look at the picture of the little girl I think that it would melt your heart too.

Howard Harvard: So let me see if I got this right you want to have this little girl that you think is yours live with you. But you see Jack you don't know if she is even yours. Yes she may look a little like you did as a child but that does not mean that she is yours... The first thing you need to do is get a DNA test. If it turns out that she is yours I will help you get the little girl to come live with you.

Jack Savage:Fine I will get it done.

Howard Harvard:Good because I think she maybe coming after your money. I know if I was her lawyer that's what I would do.

Kelly Savage: Jack we both know that she wants your money she think she is owed a lot of your money for the six months that she managed you.

Howard Harvard: I promise you she will not touch one cent of the Savage Family fortune.

Now I need to think of how we would make sure that Jennifer never saw my daughter again and it would only be a matter of time before I found her....And took her away from what ever point less life she was living.

Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury SavageCD

So here it is I had to be ready for Gordon Fury a man that hates The Empire. A man that wants nothing more then to see The Empire fall at there plain for domination in all things. But I know that I can't let that happen. I know that I have to win so I called I Howard and told him that I need to talk about the match.

Jack Savage:So here we are getting ready for round two of the Siege Perilous Tournament and I have to face none other then Gordon Fury.

Howard simply smiled and nodded his head.

Howard Harvard: And everyone knows they have a role to play. From your wife to Noah to me....

Jack laughs

Jack Savage: Good I am happy to hear that Howard.

Howard Harvard: We know you have to win to much rides on this signal victory.

Jack Savage: And that's just why we will get the job done.

Howard Harvard: Your damn right we will.

Jack Savage: And why is that?

Howard Harvard: It simple it's what has to be done

Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury SavageShoot[/quote]

Jack is wearing a black Armani suit and is sitting on the steeps of the United States Capital building. As the camera gets closer and closer to his face you can tell that he is none to happy.

Jack Savage: Last week I face the returning Storming Raven in a first round match in the Siege Perilous Tournament...

A smile creeps across my face ever so slowly.

Jack Savage: And I know that many of the unwashed masses thought that I would lose. But I didn't lose and in my victory I know that proved to many just how dangerous that I can be. But after my impressive victory I took the microphone away Heather Thompson so I cold make the unwashed masses understand jut how I felt.

Jack pull out one cigarette place it up to my lips and light it and take a deep drag from it.

Jack Savage: I said that RISING MONARCHY should be seen as the greatest travesty in the history of the Insurgency Wrestling Federation. But the more that I thought about the more that I realized that it was the greatest travesty in the history of professional wrestling because there is no way that a man like me should lose to a useless, little girl like Diana Logan. I even called Storming Raven a useless, little girl. I said that it did not matter who I had to face to next in the Siege Perilous Tournament because I am in it to win it and I meant every word...

Smoke blows out of Jack's noise and the smile on Jack's face slowly grows larger and larger.

Jack Savage: You see this week I face Gordon Fury in a man that if you ask me has gotten a little to cocky for his own good. He thinks he is so good because of his so called victory over a man that I proudly call my friend and my brother Axle Vengeance. But we all know that you did not really beat him Gordon because your not better then Axle Vengeance. Your not even in his league...

Jack rubs his hands together and the smile on his face turns into an evil smirk.

Jack Savage: Hell you even got lucky in the two matches you had against another friend of mine Philip Joesph . So with that being said do I think I can beat you?

Jack take another long deep drag from his cigarette

Jack Savage: Your damn right I do and why is that? It real simple I know that I am better then you are Gordon and I am ready to prove it not only to you but to the whole world. It's time that the world knows that I really am back. I know after being in this business as long as I have that opportunities like the one that is being presented to the winner of Siege Perilous Tournament don't come along that often. So when you see the opportunity you beater grab that bull by it's horns.

Jack looks up at the capital building and starts laughing.

Jack Savage: And be the opportunist that every truly great wrestler is capable of being. You should all know by now that I am an opportunist. But if you don't know I think it's time that I show all of you that I am ready to take any opportunity when I am given one.

Jack grabs the camera

Jack Savage: Oohh and Gordon Furry make no mistake I have been given a great opportunity to make you look like the nobody that you are. I want to make you like like that nobody that you are so that's just what I am going to do to you.

Jack Savage: I don't care what I have to do to win the Siege Perilous Tournament because I will do what ever it FUCKING takes to get another victory in this tournament because Money talks and I am loaded.....

The camera fades to black and Jacks laughter can be heard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury   Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury
Page 1 of 1