Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury Empty
PostSubject: Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury   Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:18 am

Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury   Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Jack Savage is seen standing in front of the fountain in front of Caesar's Palace. He is wearing an all black suit and has a lit cigarette in his mouth. He takes a long deep drag and looks right in to the camera.

Jack Savage: On last weeks epic episode of Battle Grounds the world watched as I went one on one with none other then the current holder of the Insurgency Wrestling Federation World Heavyweight Championship. Yeah that's right at long last I faced Stygian. A man that I know for a fact did nothing but duck me UECW and he wanted to try to do the same thing here because deep down Stygian fears me.

Jack has little chuckle as he take as another deep drag.

Jack Savage: And even though that I lost to Stygian I know that I gave him a beating that he will not soon forget and next time things will be different. Yeah there will be a next time because I want another shoot Stygian but I know that you don't want to face me again. Because next time that you and I face one and other I know just what I am going to have to do and that is become a heartless son of a bitch and take violence to a whole new level...

Jack eyes wide and he blows smoke out of his noise and he turns around and looks at the Caesar's Palace fountain before tuning back around and looking into the camera.

Jack Savage: You see since I had my first professional wrestling match I have been called a violent man. I do love violence I always have and I always will. So you can say that I am a violent man all you want because I am a violent man. That may be why I made the choice to become a professional wrestler because wrestling can be very very violent. So a Pay Per View like Violent Impulse should be right up the ally of a man like me hell they don't call be The Savage One for nothing.

Jack takes and other deep drag from his cigarette finishing it. He quickly replaces it with a new one and takes an admit deep drag.

Jack Savage: But for some reason some of my fellow wrestlers have a problem with violence. They have a problem being violent men and women. But they don't understand is that in order to be a great wrestler you have to be violent. That they most embrace the violence and that just what I am going to do when I prove to the world that I can still be a very violent man. That I can still be The Savage One of old and what you have seen for last few years.

Jack looks into the camera and smiles.

Jack Savage: You see I will be facing none other Gordon Fury at Violent Impulse...

Jack lets out an laugh that can faintly be heard.

Jack Savage: In match that's not your normal kind of extreme rules match. Because the unwashed masses that are called the fans of the IWF get to bring the weapons. Last time I was in one of these matches the fans where sick freaks but I showed weakness by not going to fair..

Jack smiles yet again.

Jack Savage: Gordon I am not going to control myself I am going to hurt you. I am going to hurt you bad...

Jack's eyes widen yet again

Jack Savage: With weapons like bowling balls, frying pans, and cast iron skillets to name a few. I can think of ways to use weapons that you would never dream are possible. Because I am a sick sick man you can't say the same thing because you have to much of heart to do what I am able to do Gordon. I am willing and capable of making you a bloodied mess.

Jack lets his smile grow across his face.

Jack Savage: When I am done with you Gordon you will know pain you will know suffering...

Jack starts to laugh hard as he takes a drag from his cigarette.

Jack Savage: I know you will try and make me fell pain as well but you will fail. You will always fail make me fell like giving up because if I proved anything when I faced Stygian I do not give up...

Jack blows the smoke out of his noise and laughs yet again.

Jack Savage: I can't give up because I am to good to give up. What do think your going to be able to do to keep me down Gordon it almost took everything that Stygian to keep me down so it would be next to impossible for you to be able to keep me down for the three count...

Jack claps his hands as he grins from ear to ear. Before he takes a deep drag from his cigarette.

Jack Savage: But for me to keep you down will not be hard at all. I mean lets face it you are no Stygian hell your not even in the league of a Jonathan Cage or John Tolly. So how the hell do you think that you are going to be able to beat me. Simple answer you will not beat me because it will be impossible for you to beat me.

Jack fling his cigarette to the ground and then strokes his chin.

Jack Savage: because unlike you I have always shown that I can be violent and that I do indeed have a violent impulse. See you soon Gordon and you best be ready for what ever type of heel the fans let me unleash on you.

Jack laughs as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury   Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:56 pm

The scene opens with Gordon Fury standing in what looks like a doctors waiting room. He is wearing a doctors trench coat with a stethoscope having around his neck. He has a very serious look on his face as he addresses the camera.

Gordon Fury: Hello everyone, I am Doctor Gordon Fury. I am not sure if you are aware, but there are a lot of deadly diseases in this world. However, one of these diseases is perhaps the most contagious out of all diseases on earth. This disease, is Fuckwititis. I'll explain what this disease entails. Fuckwititis is usually found in people self obsessed people who let their own vision of themselves override the facts of reality. Unfortunately, there is no cure for Fuckwititis, as physical trauma and utter humiliation are proven to have no effect. It is a truly frightening disease. Today I am here to speak about one such man who has seemed to have this disease his whole life: Jack Savage. The only thing I can do is prescribe you another arse kicking and hope for the best.

Gordon takes a blank script from on the desk next to him and fills it out. Gordon then can't help but smirk at the camera as he takes off the Jacket and throws it on the desk next to him. Gordon is now wearing a black button-up shirt and jeans, with a pair of sneakers. He walks towards the camera and the camera moves to show Gordon walking through the office door into the hallway of the doctor's surgery. Suddenly he notices a nerdy looking, middle aged man starting to walk towards him down the hallway. He manages to make it through a door on the other side of the room into another office before they notice him, and you can hear through the door that they are going into the room Gordon just came from. A yell can be heard through the door.

Angry Doctor: Who the hell has been in my office! I will not tolerate this invasion of privacy! And who the fuck is Jack Savage?

Gordon stays quiet for the few seconds before continuing.

Gordon Fury: Now where was I? Oh yeh, Jack Savage. Now Jack when I watch your promos and how you carry yourself one would think you were the top tier of this company yeh? The measuring stick so to speak? And yet Jack, you are fucking hopeless to say the least. I mean where does all this bravado and overconfidence come from? Your one win against Chris Wayde? Sorry if I don't look impressed. Then we come to your promo this week. Do you even know how to argue Jack? I mean watching it I couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry. The entire promo can be summed up with “I am better than you because I am better”. What is the purpose of that? Here is a qutoe from this Gem of a promo.

“So you can say that I am a violent man all you want because I am a violent man.” Inspriring. It will be a violent match, yes. But how about instead of focussing on how violent its going to be, you focus on winning for once ay? You are bottom of the barrel not only in the empire, but in the whole IFW Jack. And it is time for someone to truly show you. The Doctor is in, and it is time to give you your prescription...

Mate.

The scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury   Jack Savage [vs.] Gordon Fury I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1