Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flex Johnson the Rapper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Flex Johnson the Rapper Empty
PostSubject: Flex Johnson the Rapper   Flex Johnson the Rapper I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:36 am

[04:22:00] Tim Patrick : Flex's Johnson's profile "Flex has been known to have decent rap skills"
[04:22:25] Tim Patrick : thats the first modest rapper ever
[04:22:45] @ Chuck Matthews : LMAO
[04:23:15] @ Chuck Matthews : "Flex can bust a rhyme, maybe not as good as Tupac, but closer to the level of Johnny Rymez from the West suburbs of Detroit."
[04:23:54] Tim Patrick : "Flex can win any rap battle...or he sometimes loses. He's alright, I guess"
[04:24:23] Gordon Fury : LOPL
[04:24:39] @ Chuck Matthews : "On occasion, Flex can perform a moderately amusing hip hop song. It likely won't get stuck in your head or anything, but the lyrics aren't bad and you probably won't regret listening to it"

[04:25:29] Megan Andrews joined the chat on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:25 am
[04:25:43] @ Chuck Matthews : Oh, and Megan
[04:25:54] @ Chuck Matthews : I'm pretty sure Megan is an actual girl
[04:26:09] @ Chuck Matthews : ....or a gay male. But I'm leaning towards actual girl
[04:28:51] Megan Andrews : huh o.o
[04:29:55] Megan Andrews : -looks at body- yeah.....pretty sure i'm a chick
[04:31:06] JHawk : ...pretty sure
[04:31:19] JHawk : not 100% sure ...just pretty sure
[04:32:50] Megan Andrews : -_-'
[04:33:12] @ Chuck Matthews : "On the weekends, Megan buys women's clothing. She contemplates whether she will ever use it just in case she isn't a girl. She then goes to a poetry reading with Flex, who is a pretty okay rapper, though nothing spectacular. Maybe like Eminem if he was a country singer."
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Flex Johnson the Rapper
Page 1 of 1