Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flex Johnson [vs] Ace Static

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Flex Johnson [vs] Ace Static Empty
PostSubject: Flex Johnson [vs] Ace Static   Flex Johnson [vs] Ace Static I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:27 am

Don't fuck him up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson [vs] Ace Static   Flex Johnson [vs] Ace Static I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:01 pm

[[I’m a big star. Ace Static is significant name in the wrestling business. World Championships I’ve won, Tag Team titles I’ve carried (with Axle Vengeance of course. Countless wins. Buckets and buckets of blood spilled. Tears cried. You can say I made it.

10050 Cielo Drive in Benedict Canyon, Los Angeles, the area is nice and quiet. The houses are huge and luxurious. Slowly fading into one of the Ranch styled houses sitting on top of the hill as the cameras of IWF. Like paparazzi theyre always there. Creeping and Spying.

Fading into the house we see huge PPV posters and Championships hanging on the walls obviously this is the house of Sal Stetson. Slowly panning around the entire house as if we were in a episode of MTV cribs just straight fast forwarding with our DVR.

We stop at a closed door. Our screen goes black.

VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED. THE WORDS SAL STETSON SPEAK DO NOT REFLECT THE WORDS; POLICY OR CONSENT OF IWF. THANK YOU.

We fade inside.

It was so quiet, you could almost hear the sound of ice rattling in cocktail shakers in the homes way down the canyon. This is Sal Stetson’s bedroom. Huge king bed, skylight cut into the ceiling. Only thing illuminating this room is the moon that barely peaks in the tinted windows cut into the ceiling, the bed is empty we find Sal or better yet me Ace Static sitting against the wall.

There I sit in Indian position against my wall. The only thing consistently causing the silence to be broken is my Iphone 5 that keeps vibrating. Letting out a sigh I pick my phone up and I look at it. 6 imessages from Nate Dill. 9 missed calls from Nate Dill, 10 missed calls from James Jonas and a imessage from James Jonas. Sliding my index finger to unlock my phone I open up the messages app. You may ask yourself who is Nate Dill and James Jonas and why are they blowing my phone up? Nate Dill is the little brother of Marshall Dill or as we all know him, Damien Drake. Nate is a squirrelly guy who is a genius. He could probably make a iphone 6 out of a Nintendo controller. He tried his hand at the wrestling game in UECW but got beat up mostly by big Damien, but that what brothers are for, right? Damien was a good guy. Ive been really sitting here thinking what happened shouldn’t have happened. Too late. Clicking on the Nate Dill thread.]]

April 12, 2013 8:03 PM
Sal, its Nate have you heard or seen from my baby Brother? Mother is worried he hasn’t came home for dinner. She made mashed taters and corn. His flight should have landed 5 days ago I tracked it on my gps.

April 12, 2013 8:10 PM
I have tried you and Alex and no response I am starting to worry =[

April 12, 2013 9:05 PM
I wish Mother would have allowed me to put that tracking GPS in him.

April 12, 2013 9:20PM
Tokyo Police are ruling Marshall dead

[[Swiping out of the Nate Dill thread I shake my head as I click on the James Jonas thread. James was the Agent of Axle, Damien and myself. He dabbled in drugs but what agent in Hollywood has clean hands. James was a few years older then me but he was SO book smart the simpliest task like sending a text was complicated, I swear reading his text messages reminds me of a eye exam test because he typed in all caps. I couldn’t tell if he was suffering from glaucoma or secretly a 80 year old man. ]]

April 12, 2013 9:16PM
MARSHALL WAS FOUND DEAD WHAT HAPPEN

[[Closing out of my phone and climbed to my feet. Stumbling to my bed. Obviously I’ve already tossed back a couple. A lot of stuff on my mind. I climb into my bed. Reaching on the night stand I have a bottle of Jack, I take a huge swig out of it. The liquor burns going down but it numbs the pain. Like a fucking Garbage Pale Kid I fall asleep. Snoring, twitching and drooling like a huge baby. We slowly fade into my dreams. Calm down I don’t always just dream about railing Jaci. ;-)]]

”Fuck; besides this whole thing with Dames; Ive been thinking about my match with Flex Johnson. I hate him. It reminds me of my childhood.

I was no more then 7 years old my hair was long and I wore a KISS t-shirt. My jeans were ripped and I sat on the swings playing my Gameboy. It was the old grey one that looked like a brick. I found it laying outside one day and I took it. My single mother couldn’t afford it. Why would she? She was too busy trying to score some heroin. So I sit there all by myself because I was always the outcast. I never got asked to play with the other kids. If I did I would be the last person picked for dodge ball or I would get pants’d in front of all the other children. Growing up sucked. I hate New Jersey.

So there I sit.

Minding my own business playing tetris. It was awesome, even tho it was outdated it was something that brought joy to me. Tetris fucking sucks, I don’t even play that shit when I’m sitting at the toilet. It’s all about throwing birds through pig houses. But as a 7year old of my time this type of technology was off the charts. I sat there with a look of determination waiting for the long single file piece to come.

YES!

It’s was slowly coming down… I’m super excited. ;-)

Before I could get rid of all four lines, I get shoved. The gameboy flies out of my hands and I go face first into the gravel on the playground. Back then they didn’t use rubber padding for the school yard. After eating facefull of rocks I look up and two black teenage kids where standing in front of me. These two Kris-Kross motherfuckers begin giving me the boots. With each kick I feel like my insides are going to explode. Either out of my mouth or shitting my pants. To add insult to injury the one kid kicks my in the face as the other takes my bus money. My nose and mouth start pouring blood and lets face it 7 year old Sal Stetson is crying like a baby.

Who wouldn’t.

Climbing to my feet I dust my self off. My lips are swollen and nose is bleeding. My knees are scrapped. My shirt is all stretched out, I try to smooth it out. Looking for my Game Boy I see it. The screen is busted. Huge ink blot in the center of the screen. These two pieces of trash took what brought me happiness. Trying to wake up; I hate reliving this shit. Looking back at those kids. I see Flex Johnson. I see him being everything I hate. He is a no good bottom feeder who will take any hand out he can get his greasy little hands on.”

[[Shaking and tossing and turning I wake up. Out of breath I look around and there I see nothing. It was just replaying nightmare of my childhood. They never stop. Reaching to the table next to me I grab a pill bottle. I open it up and pop two sleeping pills. I aint telling you fucks you aren’t busting me for illegal prescriptions. Washing it down with some Jack; you would have thought Peter Pan came in here sprinkling magic pixie dust. I am out again. Fading into my dreams like were Blue Clues jumping into pictures.]]

”What we did to Marshall was barbaric. His family misses him. He was a nice guy, he was there no matter what. One phone call away he would be there to help me with anything. Whether it be trading insults back and forward or having my back. He was a true friend unlike many. Normal people function a normal way. I don’t function that way. I am not right. Call it Bipolar? Depression? Whatever tickles your fancy. I am crazy. Ever since I spent time in Prison it’s survival of the fittest. I loved Damien like a brother but it’s what needed to be done

There I sit on the car waiting for Damien to arrive. I knew what was his fate. I knew what we were going to do. As he rolled up; like vicious blood thirsty zombie’s waiting to feast we pounced before Damien even knew what was coming. As I rained down punches I watched the betrayal in his eyes. Why? Is what his lips mumbled but I didn’t stop. As I looked at him and beat him, I didn’t see a friend. I didn’t see Marshall Dill. I didn’t see Damien Drake I seen Corey Bull.

Corey Bull laid there as I bash the pad lock into his skull, Feeling the cranium crumble with each strike it was Corey Bull. Corey Bull is the reason for all of my misfortunes. Corey is the reason I have no compassion. Corey took my sister away from me. Corey is the reason Jaci is with Styg. If he would have “ended” Styg’ s career in UECW I would be happily ever after with Jaci. Corey is the reason I lost everything I had in UECW . My little title feud became personal. Ace Static will not rest until Corey Bull is in the ground.

With that being said my beating on Damien Drake became more vicious and violent. I smashed a cinder block on Damien’s chest

Once

Twice

Three fucking times.

I felt his rib cage shatter and I watched him spit blood. It wasn’t good enough Corey Bull had to pay. (WTF SAL? THIS ISN’T COREY BULL??) Axle and I bound Damien with Chains as if it wasn’t sick enough we attached them to cinderblocks and tossed him off the Rainbow Bridge in Tokyo. As his body tumbled over I couldn’t watch. As heartless as I am. Damien Drake was family to me. It was right then and there I think I regretted doing this….

NO I DIDN’T!

DON’T FUCKING GET SOFT ON ME SAL! Damien Drake was the weak link. We had to do what we did… WE HAD TO!.

[[Shaking my head, that was a nightmare that’s reality. I feel bad but then I don’t. I’m hearing voices in my head I think I am schizophrenic! I shake my head And try to go back to sleep. ]]

”Falling asleep there, I see my sister. I miss her. She took care of me. She was all I had growing up my father left and my mother wasn’t ever there.

There I was standing next to the payphone on lear road. Elizabeth and I went to different schools and we would meet up and walk home. At 330 I would always meet her here. There I wait. I sit on the curb starting to worry. I was 7 and she was 12. Not a huge age gap but she was a tough cookie. After about a hour of waiting, I see this black kid had to be in his early teens sprinting faster then a Kenyan he was holding his eyes and his shirt was ripped.

No.

What happened, my heart sunk as I began to walk to Liz’s school. There I find her crawling on her hands and knees. Her face was beaten in and her clothes were tore up. I help her to her feet and there I see it. Staining her blue leggins was b lood. She got raped.

“LIZ WHAT HAPPENED”

“I don’t want to talk about it” she mumbled to me. I knew right then and there it was the kid who was running, he raped her and she fought him off by clawing his eyes. My heart hung low but it was the same situation.

THEY were animals.

Flex Johnson is a animal. It’s a force of nature him and his kind isn’t cut from the same clothe. “

[[There I wake, with tears in my eyes. Liz Stetson was the only women person I loved. She was beaten and raped by Flex Johnson (I don’t care it may not have physically been him but it was his kind) and MURDERED by Corey Bull. I will get my revenge. Flex will pay. I will not forget that day. I looked to Liz for support and that day she was broken. She would never be the same. I grimace and take a huge swig out of my bottle of jack and I throw it at the wall. The bottle explodes and I lay in bed]]

--------------------

Quote :
April 13th, 2013
Rest in Peace Marshall Dill.

In Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech “I Have a Dream”, he gives us his definition of freedom. His dream was of the United States of America finally putting an end to segregation and racism. King’s definition of freedom was the treating of people with equality.

Treating people with equality. Funny. The only thing I see, Is you and your people are never equal. The white man is holding you down. Right? The white people owe you and your people for years of slavery. Well guess what Flex. I never owned a slave and If I could I would.

And that slaves name would be Flex Johnson.
Sincerely,
Sal Stetson <3

--------------------

[[Harlem...

A land of gang violence. Blood. Rape. It was a dark, gritty place. Buildings were tilted, skies were dark. It was as if the skies were saturated and the color had a bias to darkness. Everything looked... smudged. Smudged with the darkness of a living, unloving apocalypse.

It was so very.

Different. When you picture New York. You picture, bright lights Times Square but, that’s not the case. Harlem is a shit hole. The house are so close together. Poverty packed together like sardines. The camera is in black and white. Almost as if the poverty stricken area sucked the color out of us. There I stand in the middle of one of Harlem’s streets like Drake except I am not in a wheel chair, because I’m not a fucking Canadian. I am wearing clothes that actually fit. Black tight fitted sweatshirt, Black tattered and torn jeans and converse.

I stand there like a thief in the night. ]]

”I started from the bottom and now I am here.

That’s your motto right Flex? I’ve always hated you.

And up until last night, I never knew why. And then it hit me like a brick to the head. I didn’t have a Mother or Father who cared. My dad skipped out on me when I was a little kid and my Momma rather blow the bartender for a free pitcher a PBR then buy me and my sister McDonalds. I didn’t have a grandmomma or “big momma” like how you folks say it. 7 year old Sal Stetson had 12 Liz Stetson. She raised me. She made me dinner, we ate cereal and peanut butter sandwiches Everyday for years. She helped me with my homework and that day.. I was standing on the corner ready to meet her to walk home together. To protect her from danger and there I seen it. 30 minutes late and there I see Buckwheat running as fast as he can, like he was running a marathon through the underground rail road. He was clenching his eyes and right then and there my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach. I knew something happened.

So I found her.

She was beaten and raped. I should have been there to protect her. I should have been there to save her. And it‘s your fault Flex. Physically. It may have not been you Flex. But you were the one running. It was you, that took the purity of my sister. It was you who laid your fucking chain dragger hands on my sister.

And you will pay.

You will pay worse then any of your fucking ancestors before you. “

[[I turn my attention to one of the house, It’s narrow and skinny looks like the house, the Steve Urkle show was filmed in. Its nice and quiet. Slowly walking beside the house, I find the phone line. The box reads AT&T. Reaching into my pocket, I grab my switchblade out. Sliding the blade forward I cut the phone line, continuing I creep into the back.]]

”Flex where am I at? Grandmoma Johnson’s house. OOOOHHH WEEEE I can smell the country cooking from out here. Hopefully she has some greens, pig ear and some chicken ready for me. Nah it’s midnight. Nana Johnson is prolly sleeping.

You see Flex.

YOU TOOK MY SISTER’S PURITY AND NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY. Equality is nothing. You’re not a 50/50 type person. For fucks sake your people aren’t 50/50 people the white man owes you everything. That’s why my poor defenseless sister was beaten and raped.

You did it.

This is a match that has been culminating. Its been brewing for years. Every time I wanted to get my hands on you something happened. There is no where to run, NO WHERE TO HIDE.

[[I slit a screen in back of the house, and crawled in a window, there she was sleeping on the couch in the living room in front of the fireplace. I scoped the house, and saw huge posters for her grandson. Pictures of her and him hung everywhere. Nana Johnson sleeps her dentures hang from her mouth as wave to her, and this is when it got really nasty. I wrapped a rope around her neck and then slung it up over one of the rafters that ran across the room. Clasping the rope I continue to talk in almost a whisper. ]]

”Flex I am not a nice guy.

Grammy here says hi.

At BG you will be beaten. I am going to hurt you. You will pay for what you have done to me. You will pay for what you did to my sister. I am going to beat you like a NIG(BLEEP) And I am going to have no remorse for it.

Because Flex remember the news of your brother Koji’s death hit you? It was hard and unbearable for you a adult. Imagine being 7 fucking years old helping your 12 year old sister, who just got beaten and raped by a elevator operator like you!

It killed me to the point I want revenge and you know what. I tried so hard to forget that day and seeing your face! And thinking about this match opened up the closet and yanked this skeleton out!

You yanked it out and now you have to pay…”

[[I tug on the rope as camera cuts to black. Nanna Johnson begins to scream as the screen fades out]]

--------------------
[[Welcome to Mama Johnson's house, There I stand, in the in the narrow house. Right by the front door looking up stairs. The very stairs Flex, his dead baby brother and his sisters shuffled down day in and day out. Apparently after doing some research, This isn't Flexerio's grandmothers but better yet it is his mama. I tapped his fingers on the rail, inhaling smoke stained air. Checking my watch. Quarter past 3. Ive been here awhile, surveying the avocado green walls. This whole place makes me feel like filth. I quickly checked his watch again. Quarter past 3 again.

What the fuck.

The mind of a psychopath is something no one can explain. I ground my nails into the chipping paint. Anxiety was a bitch. I begin to take mental paces. One, two, three, turn. Four, five, six..

Fuck.

I gnawed on my cuticles, beginning to physically pace. My impatience broke through every pore. Letting out a sigh I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a make shift card. Made with construction paper and fucking markers. I kinda collapse onto the steps. Reading out loud.]]

"DEAR MOMMY.. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! EVEN WITHOUT DADDY.. YOU ARE THE BEST ANYONE COULD ASK FOR"

[[I sarcastically let out a tear, and wipe it away looking into the camera. Reaching into my pocket I pull out a news paper clipping and a little prayer card. Clearing my throat I read the fragile news paper clipping. We can see what the top of the clipping says…. Johnson. Obviously it’s a obituary clipping.]]

”Harlem, New York- Thomas Ray Johnson, of 1331 Sierra Dr. Harlem New York, died Wednesday, April 16, 1989, in Mercy Medical Center. Services at 11 AM Saturday at Harlem Memorial Park Chapel of Memories. Rev. Carl Lipke of the Antioch Christian Church in Marion will officiate. Burial in Harlem Memorial Park Cemetery. Friends may call at Harlem Memorial Park Funeral Home from 4 to 8 PM on Friday and at the chapel after 10:30 AM on Saturday.

Survivors include his mother Mrs. Johnson of Harlem, two sons and four daughters. He was preceded in death by his oldest son Flex Johnson..

He loved spending time with his family, children and friends, listening to music, cars, fishing, camping, and professional wrestling..

In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established…..

*TEAR*”

[[I crumble the newspaper clipping… Ripping it up into hundreds of pieces and throwing it into the air like confetti, I look deeply into the camera. Huge bags under my eyes as If I haven’t slept in days. My voice is raspy and cold, just like my actions here tonight.]]

”I am inside your head Flex.

I am a mental terrorist flying that huge jumbo jet into your heart. And as the jumbo jet fuel begins to drain out… I WANT YOU TO BURN! I AM GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN JUST LIKE THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS OF NEW YORK.

Just wait until you see this, wait until you get that call from the hospital. Am I going to murder your mother?

No.

Why? Why on earth would I do such a horrible thing? You CRAAAAZZZZZYYYYYYYYY!?!! Your Mama Flex is like Rosa Parks. She is a true, hard working dedicated black women.. Black power. It doesn’t matter she was uneducated and could barely read, Not only did she raise 6 kids in this cramped house; she worked two jobs. Two fucking fulltime jobs. Making sure you have a better life then her. She put you through college. She was there every second of the way “helping” you with homework she had no fucking clue about. Standing there right when you got your Masters degree in communication.

I have never had a mother. I never known the feeling of having someone there in that sense. And you know what Flex. You need to feel my pain.

YOU NEED TO HAVE EVERYTHING YOU LOVED TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU!

Just sit there with your phone in the palm of your calloused cotton picking hand and wait for the call. It wont be that same call you got 24 years ago. You don’t need to come identify her body. She will still be able to breathe.

She IS going to SUFFER. and all her pain isn’t her fault.

It’s YOURS!

[[Letting out my little pompous Ace Static grin. I’m a piece of shit, it’s exactly why I am one of the founders of Hollywood’s Fuckin Finest. You don’t get too worse then me, Reaching into my pocket I pull out a pack of cigarettes. Tapping the cardboard pack into the palm of my hands I choose one, placing it in between my plush lips… Yeah ok Jay-C I know your panties are exploding from just the sight of me…I pull my lighter, bringing this stick of cancer to life. The cherry burns bright as I inhale all the toxins. ]]

”Let me guess what you’re going to do Flex. Bring up our past? Bring up UECW? My first fucking match was a tag team match with YOU!? Lets see if you remember this correctly. It was a number one contenders match to face the ultimate tag team of “Shock and Awe”. A team that wasn’t beat for a year. You and your little buddies couldn’t climb the mountain. OBVIOUSLY THEY WERE BEST TAG TEAM IN THE WORLD…. Said no one ever except fat Julie. L-O-L.. But the match was the big tough “Foundation” Alex Storm and yourself against Ace Static and Damien Drake.

Now, Dames was a great guy but he has always been dead-weight. I remember carrying him through victory against you two “vatos” right? That’s how it went. I hit you with The Curb-Stomp and EVERYONE was offended because your black and my finishing move is racist..

BOO-WHO.

We beat you guys

I BEAT YOU!!

One!

Two!

Three!

And then I we went on to beat Shock And Awe and become the LONGEST reigning tag team champions in UECW history. While you were losing to scrubs like Geeno “Da Don” Steele; I was winning matches. Week in and week out. I lost three matches my ENTIRE run in UECW. I never struggled in any feud. Vincent Palmer… Beat him like Kunta-Kinte. Dirk Bentley… That gunslinger couldn’t pull the trigger, Corey Bull I beat into the ground. I could go on and on! I held every title in UECW. When Axle and I went to PWSR we dominated the tag team division. World Heavyweight Champion of PWW. When we came here we dominated the Tag Team Division here.

My rise to the top, wasn’t a hand out because I am colored. I AM NOT BLACK SO I DON’T GET FUCKING HANDOUTS! I had to work at this for years. I had to bust my ass. Working shows with 20 people in the crowd; not giving a fuck about wrestling. All they wanted to see was flippy arm drags and other cool “RASSLIN” stuff. I’ve set up rings, tightened ropes, lines up chairs and put flyers on telephone pole after telephone pole. I paid my dues. I have killed career after career to cement my destiny inside that ring. I AM A FUCKING BIG DEAL. If I wasn’t the fucking best why was inducted into the HOLY GRAIL OF HALL OF FAMES! RoughKut inducted me because there was NO ONE BETTER!

I AM A TRUE WARRIOR.

SO QUESTION MY INTEGRITY AND PASSION! QUESTION MY RISE TO SUCCESS! I DARE YOU!

What have you EVER done? Who have you ever feuded with? In UECW you were nothing more then a mid-card person fighting for the “Ironman” title? When you were opening the show, People like Ace Static, Axle Vengeance, Stgian and Alex Remmington where closing the show. Holding heavyweight titles.

BUT LETS HEAR THE ARGUMENT,

“You put PWSI ON THE MAP! Started from the bottom and now you’re here. WOW CONGRATS!! You were the first ever Lucha Libre champion

[[Sarcastic clap]]

”LUCHA LIBRE CHAMP SOUNDS LIKE FUCKING UNDERCARD TITLE! Where you working dark matches and sitting in the back watching the television taping not booked as well?

[[I continue to stroll down memory lane to make Flex realize where he came from. He isn’t this fucking awesome wrestler he likes to make himself to seem. He is pathetic. I take a drag of my cigarette. Tapping the ashes off I continue to talk.]]

”My feud with Corey Bull is one of the feuds that put UECW on the mad! Just like Drake DeMarco and Axle Vengeance. Or any feud that had Stygian and Remington in. We built and carried UECW as you sat back and rode our coat tails to success.

Honestly Flex?

What was you highlight in UECW? Holding a title that meant absolutely nothing longer then anyone who means absolutely nothing? Or was it every time Axle and I put a sheet on you?

[[I climb to my feet and I walk back into the living room, where we last seen Mama Johnson. She is suspended from the beam running across the room. She sways like a piñata. The rope is wrapped around her waist as her hands and feet are bound with duct tape. Her mouth is taped shut and her eyes are full of tears. She looks like she seen the devil himself. ]]

”I figured out why, youre such a bitch Flex. When your Daddy died… he left you in home full of …..

[[I smile as I clench my fist]]

“Ghetto…. Annoying as fuck hood rat bitches. Yes that’s to you Momma Johnson…”

[[Flex’s mother gets bent out of shape and tries to kick her feet but with no hesitation Ace fires off a haymaker crashing into the side of Flex’s mom. She winces in pain as Ace continues.]]

”Your daddy didn’t love you Flex.

Embrace it. You’re just the typical black kid with Daddy issues. It’s cool tho because you had your “MOMS”

YOU DADDY HATED YOU GUYS!

It’s the truckers way. He spent hours and hours away from you guys because he despised all of you. And to think, “he was a great guy” “he took me to wrestling matches” That was probably squeezed in before or after he was cheating on your mother getting tug jobs from the whores at the Trucker Rest stops.

Don’t believe me visit ANY rest stop at 10’oclock at night and tell me not a single “lady of the evening” doesn’t offer you a GUMJOB.

But that’s OK. I don’t want to hurt ya Flex. I know being raised by your “MOMS” makes you a sensitive type a guy……

I’m sorry. Ill talk to ya later Flex. I have some training for our match….

[[I smile, as I begin to repeatedly punch Flex’s mother as if she was a heavy bag inside the gym. With each thunderous blow her face winces in pain. Scrunching and moaning. I don’t stop. My knuckles start to hurt but I believe my strikes become more forceful and violent.

THUD!

THUD!

THUD!

UGHHMMHM
PWWEEESSS

THUD!

Laughing as I continue the scene fades.
--------------------
Sal Stetson @AceStatic 15hrs ago
#ACEisGOINGtoKILLYOU
--------------------
KILL
/kil/
Verb
Cause the death of (a person, animal, or other living thing)
--------------------

Quote :
April 14th, 2013
Flex,
I’m sorry about your Mother. I heard what happened. It sucks. It really does.. How does it feel to have to women you look up to taken from you, not in a sense of life and death but in general. You go about your days thinking. That’s my mother, she raises me and my siblings all by her self she is strong and independent and within moments of meeting her, I exposed every weakness of hers.

As I beat her.

With each punch; she moaned… FLEX HELP. HELP ME FLEX… PLEASE.

Underneath the duct tape I heard it. And you know what it’s payback. What happened to my sister was worse…

And it’s all your fault Flex.

Our match isn’t going to be wrestling match.

It’s personal. I am going to fucking tear you down. And when you laying on the canvas bleeding your blood.

Daddy can’t save you..

Mommy can’t save you..

YOURE DONE

Sincerely,
Sal Stetson <3
--------------------

ALL THINGS WHERE SAID IN CHARACTER

Last edited by Ace Static on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson [vs] Ace Static   Flex Johnson [vs] Ace Static I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:41 am

Kotov Syndrome

Scene 1-Mya’s Journal

“Hey everyone!

“Yes, I know you were probably expecting Flex. But, he is off training at the moment. So, I decided I would step up and write an entry.

“I have to admit, I’m a bit nervous for Flex. If I had to guess, it’s been a good year, year and a half since Flex had a title shot, excluding that tag-team debacle from a few weeks ago. I’m just hoping that this match doesn’t take too much of a toll on him. I live with Flex, so I get to see how he reacts when the cameras are off. When I title shoot or important match is coming up, Flex gets tunnel vision—he gets super focused.

“He is starting to show signs of tunnel vision right now. The lack of eating, the morning and evening training sessions.

“He may not show it, but he is excited for this match. But honestly, I’m not sure if it is the title that really excites him, or who he might be facing. I mean, it’s pretty clear that he and Tim don’t really get along. The two have traded some pretty harsh words. Knowing Flex, he’d love nothing more than to put an end to Tim. Or should I say, put an end to the differences they have been having.

“And then there’s Gordon Fury. Flex really hasn’t mentioned Gordon much, but I get the feeling Flex isn’t too fond of the man. I’m not exactly sure why though—I’m guessing Flex will address that issue himself.

“Being the fiancée, I get questions all the time. People always ask how the all traveling affects our relationship and what not. You know what, to be honest; the traveling really doesn’t put a strain on our particular relationship. I guess part of it has to do with my job. As a PR consultant, I’m required to do quite a bit a traveling of my own. In fact, I probably travel just as much as Flex does. I think the fact that why are both mutually traveling and working is what fortifies our relationship. If I were sitting at home doing nothing however, I’m sure I’d go crazy or something.

“Another question I get is how does Flex treat me. Now if you recall, early in his career Flex had a small incident with his then girlfriend. The two got into an altercation—Flex was charged with assault. Every once in a while people like to toss out snide comments when we are out together. Look, I didn’t know Flex back. But, I know the current Flex—he’s probably the best guy I’ve ever met.

“Now, there is one more question that I always get asked. People always seem to ask me about Flex’s retirement, and what we are going to do when he finally quits the business. You know, honestly; Flex and I don’t talk too much about retirement. Whenever he feels burnt out, he will come and talk to me. That’s another thing about Flex—it may be his career, but he always keeps me involved. But, as far as actual retirement, we don’t talk about it. Flex is in good shape and health—he still has some years in his career.

“Hmm…interesting.

“Sorry, just found out who Flex’s opponent for this week is.

“I guess I’ll let Flex handle it though.”

Scene 2

Flex Johnson had just finished his training. Normally, he would have just done some weight training and some cardio. But, considering all the upcoming events, Flex decided to switch up his style. There was a local wrestling school about 25 minutes from his house. He had been there in the past; a few times the school had asked Flex to come in and give a seminar. Flex enjoyed the school—the students were always eager to learn and hungry.

The school gave Flex a pass so that he could come in and observe whenever he wanted. That’s what Flex had done tonight. After the session was over, he asked if anyone wanted to train with him; he explain that he was preparing for some high caliber matches and needed a sparring partner. To his surprise, and relief, the groups top two prospects stepped up and volunteered.

Flex worked a 30 minutes match with the second highest student, and a 45 minute match with the top student. Afterwards, he gave them some advice general advice and answered some of their questions. The students left around 8:15 p.m., but Flex stayed another hour or so the work on more ring stuff.

After his training, Flex sat in the down in one of the corner ring. He ran his fingers through his hair and then sighed.

“I’ve accomplished almost everything there is to accomplish in this business. I’ve held singles titles, tag titles, world titles. I’ve traveled around the world. I’ve wrestled in Mexico, Europe, Japan. I’ve even worked the indy scene a bit.

“So, why do I keep wrestling? Why did I sign up with IWF?

“Did I sign up for the glory?

“I’d like to say that I signed up for glory—but that would be a lie. I join IWF to wins title specifically; I joined so that I could enjoy the ride.

“Did I sign up for money?

“I’ve always invested my money. And, I have endorsements, seminars etc. Yeah, money has never been an issue.

“So, why did I join?

“One reason I joined is because there is a great deal of unfinished business that I need to attend to. You see, throughout this journey I’ve met a great deal of people. And yet, I’ haven’t gotten a chance to wrestle them yet. The great Alexander Remington was revered in UECW, at least for a period of time. And when it looked as if we were soon going to collide, he was tossed out of the company. And, there’s Stygian. In UECW we both held the world championships on our respective brands. The talk of the town was ‘we are those two going to face-off?’ And, when it was just about to happen—poof, Stygian was gone.

“And, then there were the Hollywood’s Fucking Finest. Or, should I say Ace Static in particular. You see, Ace and I have ALWAYS hated each other. We have had countless verbal altercations, backstage assaults, promo battles. And yet, none of the feds we have been in have ever decided to book the match.

“Why?

“Who knows, perhaps they were afraid of what the outcome would be.

“But, imagine my surprise when I got a call from IWF and learned that all those people were right here. Ha, I would have been a fool to pass up this opportunity.”

Flex was silent for a moment.

“And now that time has finally come—this week I get to square off against Ace Static. OR, should I say, Ace Static has the honor of stepping into the ring with me.

“Ace, I could go into all the reason why I despise you. I could talk about how you tried to destroy UECW, a company that I built! I could talk about you blatant signs of disrespect. I could talk about your glorified drug use.
“But no—I’m not going to do that.”

Flex sighed.

“Ace, do you remember a man named Alex Storm?

“Surely you do.

“Now, for those of you who aren’t too savvy, let me fill you in. The first time I won a title belt in this business was in UECW. I had been in the company for three months, and management thought I was ready for a shot at the No Limits title. I was booked in a three-man ladder match. Alex Storm was the champion at the time; he had held the belt for months. The other guy was some glam-rocker punk; he isn’t important. Mr. Glam got injured early into the match—it was just me and Storm fighting for that gold hanging 20 feet above us. We beat the hell of each other; after maybe 20 minutes of brutality, I ascended that ladder and grabbed that belt!

“From that day forward, Storm and I became rivals. We had a few matches; he won his title back, and then we went our separate ways.

“Around that time is when I really started to become a star; my matches became spectacular. Eventually, I captured the U.S. title after winning this huge tournament. Two weeks later, Storm approached me; he had this idea of creating one big super stable. A month later The Foundation was born. We ran UECW, point blank. Within two months we had obtained ALL the gold in the company.

“We were on cloud nine…

“…until you showed up Ace.

“You recall your first match don’t you? I believe it was you and Damien Drake against Storm and I. You were lack luster—Damien handled most of the heavy work.

“But, you did get the final shot didn’t you?”

Flex shook his head.

“Storm and I started off as rivals, but we became friends. We weren’t as close as you and Axle, but you get the idea. And yet, for no apparent reason, you decided to end his career.

“No…

“…you decided you wanted to end the entire group’s career. Joe Hollywood, my brother, the man I won the tag team titles with—he quit wrestling years ago. Aprille Showers had the same fate.”

Flex went silent for a little bit.

“But you didn’t end me Ace.

“Ha, maybe that’s why you hate me so much. You wanted to exterminate people—but like a roach, Flex Johnson just kept popping up didn’t he?”

Flex sighed.

“You know, you are interesting Ace.

“Your rise to fame has been murky and soiled. And yet, you continue to brag about it. Let’s be clear about thing sir; outside of UECW you were trash. Your adventures in PWW and PWSR were a debacle. Ha, the only reason why you are relevant is because of UECW.

“Isn’t that something.

“That’s where you and I differ Ace. Yeah, I was great in UECW, but when I left I didn’t drop off. You’ve heard of PWSi right? I know you have. Ha, you want to guess who built that company? That’s right, you are looking at him. I was the fourth person to sign to that company. And not only did I make it to the semi-finals of the first championship tournament, but I also became the first PWSi Lucha Libre Championship.

“Oh, and let’s not forget XDF. No one gave a fuck about that company, that is until I walked in the front door. After working for XDF for three weeks, I picked up the world championship and carried the company on my back.
“My point is this Ace; in UECW, some would say that you were ‘good,’ ‘great’ maybe. But you seem to flounder when you are in the sea with other ‘big fish.’ But me, I can go out to any sea in the world and thrive with the ‘big fish’ Ace.”

Flex let out a small laugh.

“You know, I was reminded the other day about your feud with Corey Bull. I’ll be honest; I never really sat down to watch nay of the matches. I don’t give a fuck about either of yall, so why would I? But, I do know that some people regard it as one of the greatest feuds in UECW history. But, I find that feud pathetic Ace. You see, you talk down to me; you call me a lowly mid-card. And yet, I’ve never lost to Corey Bull. Isn’t that something holmes. So I’m just wondering Ace, if you struggle defeating lil’ old Bull, how do you ever to think you can stand against me?”

Flex laughed as he attempted to stand up.

“Ace, whether you recognize it or not, this match is going to be a good test for you. I don’t know if you have noticed, but you have been losing a lot of matches lately holmes.

“But, I thought you were the best Ace? I thought you were God’s gift to wrestling?

“Well, you haven’t been showing it as of late. Do I need to mention that match you had against Steel Angel and Parker. The ‘great and powerful’ Ace Static should have been able to carry Damien Drake to a victory and retain those titles. BUT—you failed! And not only that, but then Hollywood’s Fucking Filthiest decided to complain and make excuses for the loss.

“Now, a TRUE wrestler, a true WARRIOR would have handled things differently. A true wrestler would have accepted the loss, picked himself up, and worked on a game-plan to make it back to the top. What did you do Ace?

“You wallowed in your loss and made excuses.

“AND, then you went out there and lost to Storming Raven. Let me repeat STORMING ‘I’m sad ‘cause no one give a fuck about me’ RAVEN!”

Flex shook his head.

“Ace, you aren’t an elite wrestler—you are a poser. You’ve been a poser all of your career, and all of your life. You aren’t a though guy Ace, you are fucking coward. When the pressure of being a champion hit you, you didn’t rise up. No, instead you ran away. You ran away from all your obligations, from all your responsibilities. In fact, you faked your own death and had your best friend play along.

“Yeah, real tough move Ace.”

Flex climbed out of the ring.

“But you know what Ace; this will only be our first battle. At some point in time, you and I are going to finish this war.”

Flex walked to the far end of the gym. He grabbed his bag and exited.

Scene 3

“It’s ya girl DJ N.I.T., and we are back from our music break. You all just got done listening to ‘Black Lip Bastard’ by Ab-Soul.

“But, let’s get back to our guest—Flex Johnson.

“It’s an honor.”

“No, the pleasure is all mine.”

“So it’s been a few months since we last spoke—L.A. still treating you nicely?”

“Let me say this; if I knew was so nice, I would have moved out here a long time ago. One of the main things I hated about Harlem was that cold weather. But here—don’t have to worry about that.

“Also, leaving in Harlem was much more stressful you know. There aren’t a lot of wealthy people there; Harlem wanted me to be its savior so to speak. Now yeah, I gave back to the community; but I’ve got a life and family to care for as well.

“Ha, but here in L.A., I’m just another wealthy person in a sea of thousands.”

“I call dig it.

“But, I really brought you on here to talk some wrestling; you know I’ve been following your career for a while.”

“Ha, yes ma’am; and I appreciate it.”

“Ok. I want to ask you, what’s the deal with you and Storming Raven? He was quoted in a press release earlier this week; he took a few shoots at you.”

“I’d like to say I was surprised by Raven’s comments, but honestly I wasn’t. No bodies in this business have been taking unwarranted shots at me my entire career ya’ know. Now, I really haven’t had too much interaction with Raven since I arrived in IWF.”

“You think maybe he is jealous?”

“Most definitely. And I don’t know, maybe Raven SHOULD be jealous. I’m a better talker than he is, and I’m a better wrestler than he is. And, it appears IWF is taking notice.

“Raven needs to understand something about the wrestling business. This business rests upon ring skill, mic skills, and drawing power. Raven can barely wrestle and standard match—and trust me, all those hardcore matches get boring REAL fast. Things here in IWF really break down to drawing power. Management knows that I can bring in the big bucks, and that’s why haven given me a couple of opportunities.

“And, it’s not like I has handed these opportunities. I won special matches and qualifying matches to earn those title shots.”

“Is it safe to say you two will be squaring off fairly soon?”

Flex laughed.

“Yeah, most likely.”

“But before you squared off against Storming Raven, you’ve got another challenge in front of you.”

“Ha, you mean Ace.”

“Yes sir…

“…Wait…Flex I’m getting breaking news from the station director. NYPD is reporting that your mother was attacked by unknown assailant. Witnesses reported seeing a white male, 6’0’’ and blonde hair lurking about the crime scene.

“I’m sorry I have to go.”

Scene 4 Flex’s Journal

I'm cancerous
So when I diss you wouldn't want to answer this
If you responded back with a battle rap you wrote for Canibus
I strangle you to death then I choke you again
And break your fucking legs til your bones poke through your skin
You beef with me I'mma even the score equally

“I’m going to make this short—Ace Static better be fucking glad that he is still in New York somewhere.

“There are three sets of people you don’t mess with in my life. You don’t mess with my girl, you don’t mess with my sisters, and you don’t mess with my mother.

“Ace, you crossed the fucking line!

“Corey Bull faced off against you—he whipped your ass most of the time, but he eventually lost the war. Vincent Palmer lost his ‘throne’ to you. Ace—I’m not Corey Bull, and I’m not Vincent Palmer. Those two are great, but I’m so much greater than them, and I’m so much greater than you.

“I’m going to BREAK you!

“After I’m finished with Raven, it’s you and me Ace. Axle won’t be around, Bull won’t be around, and Jaci won’t around. It’s just going to be two men in the ring, looking to kill each other.

“I WILL break you!”

Shit I'm loco
38 brown call him coco
Stick around the block boy
Tell em go go
Don't stop shootin til ya all red tho
Yellow tape muh fucka shoulda yield ho
Why you all tough fo'?
See yo' thug ass later at the crossroads

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson [vs] Ace Static   Flex Johnson [vs] Ace Static I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flex Johnson [vs] Ace Static
Page 1 of 1