Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Shark [vs] Flex Johnson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

James Shark [vs] Flex Johnson Empty
PostSubject: James Shark [vs] Flex Johnson   James Shark [vs] Flex Johnson I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:54 pm

MIN WORD COUNT: 500 WORDS

- RP HERE, GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: James Shark [vs] Flex Johnson   James Shark [vs] Flex Johnson I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:38 am

Sons of Our Fathers Part One

Scene One
Flex sat in his bed wearing a pair of shorts and a beater. The TV was on Lifetime; Flex wasn’t really watching—Mya was. Flex looked over at his night-stand. On the night-stand was a bottle of water and the black journal that his father had written.

Flex had put off reading the journal; he just had too much going on. But, he decided he was going to read the second chapter.

Mya slid out of the bed.

“Babe, I’m going to go take a shower. Can I use some of your shower-gel?”

“Sure,” said Flex with a laugh. “You like that new Old Spice smell don’t you?”

“Yeah,” said Mya with a smile. Mya walked to the bath room. Flex reached over and took a sip of water. He then reached over and grabbed the journal.

It’s a weird thing having children.

Wait…let me try that again.

It’s weird how your children effect the dynamics of a household. Yeah, that sounds a lot better.

Right now, Marry and I have three children. Flex is the oldest; he is three years older than his sister. Then there is Myrice, and last is Nia. Essentially, that means there are two males in the house and three females.

Well, if you really want to break it down, there’s Flex is technically the only male in the house most of the time, because of my work hours. When decisions are made in the Johnson household, they are normally made by the women.

Not that it’s a bad thing; it’s just interesting you know. When I was younger and thinking about marriage, I always thought that I was going to have a large pack of boys you know. At the time, I wanted four to five sons.

Yeah I know, it sounds crazy—but that’s neither here nor there.

Now, I LOVE my daughters, don’t get me wrong. But, I feel sorry for Flex. For one, he is the oldest. Flex gets a lot of responsibilities, simply because he is older. And, on top of that, he gets added responsibilities because he is the “man of the house” most of the time. Those should be mine; those should be MY responsibilities.

But, to Flex’s credit, he takes everything in stride. He doesn’t complain, and he doesn’t gripe on bit. He just puts his nose down and gets to work.

Ha, Flex isn’t exactly like most kids his age.

For one, he is quiet. Well, no, that’s not exactly true. I’ve seen him at school; when he is around his peers and his friends he’s a bit talkative. But at home he’s quiet. Again, maybe that cause we live in a house full of women.

He also loves to read; I’m not exactly sure where he gets it from. I mean, I like to read magazines and the newspaper, but not books particular. But, Flex, naw—he’ll knock out a decent sized book in about three or four days. Ha, a couple of days we found out that his reading-level is a two grades higher than what it should be.

I suppose he is a little hard –working genius.

But, this whole “being quiet” thing bothers me a little bit. No, it’s not a “bad” thing per se. But, you know how people are. People think if you are quiet then you are weak; and if you are weak, they will try to pick on you.

That’s the way this crazy world works sometimes.

But, I guess in other ways, Flex is just like the everyday kid. He enjoys sports. I mean, that fact alone makes a father proud. Right now he is into basketball. His elementary has a team and joined up a few weeks ago. He seems to really enjoy it.

Maybe I have a future NBA star on my hands.

Flex also enjoys soccer.

Yeah—go figure.

He picked it up when we lived in Spanish Harlem for a while. Over there, a lot of families don’t have cars. So, the kids would play soccer in the street. So, a lot of the times Flex would hop out there with them. I’m not a big soccer fan myself; but, I did sit outside the complex and watch him play a couple of times. I’d be lying if I said he wasn’t good.

He has shown an interest in something else lately as well.

A couple weeks ago I had a Sunday off. So, I stayed at home and chilled. I was watching TV and wrestling came on. I’m not a big wrestling fan; but at the time, I couldn’t turn away. One of the wrestlers was on the microphone giving a vicious promo.

My eyes were glued.

Flex had just finished up taking out the trash. He walked into the living room and took a seat next to me. He caught the tail end of the promo, but it was enough to hook him in as well. The two of us ended up watching the entire hour program.

You know, it’s weird. It’s not like I hate wrestling—it’s cool to watch. But you know, personally I don’t think it’s a real sport; I view it kind of like how I view racing you know.

But Flex enjoyed it. The main event featured the champion of the federation. I think his name was Bruno something or other. Anyway, it was a good match.

Looks like Flex and I will be watching a lot more of it.

Anyway, I think I’ve written enough for today. Break is almost over, and I need to get back to work.

Flex closed the book and sat it back down on the coffee table. He slid out of the bed to stretch his legs a bit. As he was stretching, he heard something hobbling up the stairs. Looked over at the door way as Toby came striding into the bed room.

Flex squatted door and scratched Toby behind the ears.

“Everything good boy?”

Toby held out his tongue slightly.

“You a bit thirst?”

“Woof.”

“Alright.”

Flex picked Toby up in his arms and walked down stairs. He walked to the living room and grabbed Toby’s water bowl. He then walked to the kitchen. He filled up the bowl.

“Are you sleeping upstairs tonight?”

“Woof!”

Flex’s apartment was a little larger than most, especially in L.A. It was large enough for Toby to have his own room. Toby didn’t sleep in there every night though. Sometimes he liked to sleep downstairs by the door. He picked up the habit maybe four or five weeks ago. One day while Mya was napping, there was a large knock on the door. Toby hoped up and went to the door, thinking they were being attacked for something.

Turns out it was just the UPS man.

But ever since then, every once in a while, Toby would sleep downstairs and keep an eye out for things.

Flex carried both Toby and the bowl of water upstairs. He was going to sit the water in Toby’s room, but he decided to place it in his room because Mya would probably play with Toby. He sat the bowl; as he did Mya walked out of the bath room.

Mya walked over and kissed Flex.

“How was your reading?”

“It was alright—it was a lite entry today.”

“You doing ok?”

“I’m cool babe. Thanks for asking.”

Mya then bent good and patted Toby on the head.

“And how’s my little man doing? Are you cool as well?”

“Woof.”

Mya stood up.

“What time does Myrice get in tomorrow?”

“Hmm, around 9:30 a.m. I’ve got to meet her at the airport.”

“Oh yay. Are we going out for a fancy dinner?”

“Yes of course,” said Flex with a laugh.

Scene Two
Myrice’s got in at 9:30 a.m. on the dot. It took her about 15 minutes to reclaim her bags and make it outside. Flex had been waiting outside since around 9:00 a.m. The two had a large hug before Flex placed her luggage in the Audi trunk.
Flex decided to take his sister out for bunch. He picked a place in L.A. called Drago Centro. It was fancy little placed that specialized in “luxury dining Italian.”

The two sat at a plush table while they waited for their food.

“Flex, I’m so excited to spend the week with you. It’s been so long since you and I have had a chance to bond.”

“I know right. It’s been way too long. But, I guess happens because we are both so successful.”

Myrice laughed.

“No doubt.”

“I can’t wait to so you around town and what not.”

“Really. Are we heading around town after this?”

“Sure, unless you want to go home and rest a bit.”

“No it’s alright; I slept a lot on the plane. I’m ready to hit the town whenever you are.”

“Cool.

“So do, you just want to site-see; OR do you want to go shopping?”

“Oh,” said Myrice with a laugh. “You know the answer to that.”

“Ha, cool. I need to get some shoes and stuff anyway.”

“You’re such a girl.”

The two both laughed.

“So Flex, how have you been? Mya told me that you had been going to counselor or someone to talk about things.”

“Yeah. Her name is Dr. Lina; she is one of Mya’s friends. But, everything is good sis; Dr. Lina really helped me work through some things, you know, like dad—and some other stuff.”

“That’s really awesome bro. I’m glad you are doing so well?”

“Ha, yeah.

“How about you sis? How you been doing?”

“Well, I’m doing pretty good actually. Work is really crazy; I’m getting more bookings than I know what to do with. That’s why I’m always so busy and what not.”

“How’s the husband doing?”

Flex noticed that Myrice hesitated a little bit.

“Everything ok?”

“Things are alright. Things are just a little stressful lately. Our jobs have us both traveling a lot. So, it’s kind of hard for us to connect and communicate you know. I wouldn’t say that we are having problems—but we need to talk more.”

“I see,” said Flex. He nodded his head.

“Let me ask you something bro.”

“Sure.”

“How do you and Mya handle communication? I mean, the situation between you two is similar to mine and Marshall’s. How do you two stay so strong?”

“Hmm, that’s a good question,” Flex said. “Well, I think it’s a little different for Mya and I. You and Marshall’s personalities blend very well; you two are almost mirror images of each other. So, you two got to talk often. Mya and I are opposites—if we were to talk and spend time with each other EVERYDAY, then we’d probably kill each other.

“But, I don’t know, it’s not really a problem of us. When we both at work, then we are completely focused one work you know. I don’t bother her when she is at the office. And, Mya knows my schedule; she knows when I’m at the gym, etc.
“But, after work is over, we together and talk about our days, if we are both in town. If one of us is out of town, we talk on the phone.

“To be honest, a lot of the responsibly falls on me you know. Mya is busy—but she is nowhere as busy as I am. I have to be sure that I make an effort to connect and communicate with her.”

Myrice nodded her head.

“But cheer up sis; Marshall is a cool dude. If you bring up the situation to him, I’m sure all will be better.”

“Yeah, you are right. All will be well.”

“All will be well,” said Flex with a laugh.

A few seconds later the waiter came back with some water of the table. Flex took a long sip.

“So Mrice, Mya told me you two talk.”

“Yes,” Myrice said with a laugh. “I call her once a month or so, just to make sure you are behaving and treating her well!”

“You don’t even talk to me once a month!”

“Haha!”

Flex shook his head. “Not funny sis. No love at all.”

“That’s not true! You know I love you. But, I really like Mya. I want her to feel like she is a part of the family.”

“Ha—alright sis; I forgive you.”

“Haha, thanks. I promise I’ll make more time to talk to my bog bro.”

Myrice took a sip of her water.

“Sooo, let’s talk a bit of wrestling.

“I know I don’t call you enough, but I do still watch your matches.”

Flex raised an eyebrow.

“Really?”

“Yeah; I stream your shows on the trusty old iPad.”

“Wow, I didn’t know that. Thanks sis—it really means a lot you know.”

Myrice laughed.

“Of course.

“So how do you feel!? This is your first IWF main event? Are you excited!?”

“Of course I’m excited. You know, there was a time when I wanted to just walk away from IWF. My—how things have changed.

“Now I’m fighting Shark, one of the company’s legends.”

Myrice took another sip of water.

“Are you nervous?”

Flex didn’t answer right away.

“No, not at all. Nervousness is a by-product of fear. I don’t always like his antics, but I don’t fear James Shark. If anything, I respect him. He helped build IWF.

“No sister, I’m not nervous. But—I am anxious! I’ve tried my best to not read the blogs and listen to the radio. I know everyone thinks that Shark is going to walk all over me. Ha, that’s what they all thought about Sheyanne Successful.

“But they were all wrong…

“…and just maybe they will be wrong about James too!”

Flex took a deep breath to try and compose himself. He never meant give a full promo at the brunch table.  

“Ha, I’m sorry sis, I…”

“No need to say you are sorry.” Myrice smiled. “You’re fired up, and you’re hungry. You’re mind’s in the right place—that’s 90% percent of the battle.”

“Indeed.”

“I wish I could come and see you in person. But I have another conference Sunday morning, so I have to leave Saturday.”

“Oh it’s cool.”

“But just know I’ll be watching ok.”

A few seconds later the waiter came back with their food.

“Let’s finish up so we can go shopping!”

“Ha, alright.”

Scene Three
Underdog…

“A predicted loser in a struggle or contest; the competitor least likely to win a fight or contest; a person in adversity or in a position of inferiority.”

You know, throughout most of my career, I’ve been the aggressor. I’ve been the wrestler who was on time; I’ve been the better man. There have been very few times where I thought I was the underdog in a match.

This week isn’t any different.

You see people have doubted me all my life. You’ve heard me talk about it before; you’ve heard about my past. People told me that I’d never become a wrestler; they told me I’d always be a poor, broke nigga wallowing in the ghetto.

They were wrong.

When I graduated from wrestling school, people still doubted me. They told me that I’d never get signed to a promotion; friends and family told me I was wasting my time.

They were wrong.

Then I got signed to UECW—but there were still doubters reared their ugly heads. The doubters proclaimed that I’d never be a star. I had someone tell me that I’d be stuck doing meaningless opening matches until my body broke down or until I blew my brains out from frustration.

They were wrong!

Drake came out with a song called “Started from the Bottom.” But you see that song was based on a lie; Drake’s never really seen the “bottom.” But I’m different, I’ve seen the bottom. No, I’ve dwelt at the bottom! And, you want to know what’s there? Agonizing hungry, the kind that rips through your stomach, kind that wakes your child up at night—that’s at the bottom. The fear of getting mistakenly shot, that’s at the bottom. The fear of never seeing your mother, your sisters, your brothers—that’s at the bottom!

And yet, even with all the odds stacked against me, I rose. I rose up, and I became something great—something greater than anyone could have imagined!

But, my story isn’t unique, not this week. I’ve been in this business a long time; most wrestlers have gone through some heavy shit. One of those wrestlers who be James Shark.

Fans, believe it or not Mr. “I’m better than you” Shark also started from the bottom.

That’s right Shark, I’ve heard about you and your upbringing. That’s something you try to hide isn’t it?

So, let’s lay it all on the table shall we. Your dad was a fucking dead beat right? He knocked your mother up. Ha, perhaps if he had wrapped it up, the world wouldn’t have been cursed with you and your presence. But, I digress. When your worthless father found out about you, he took the cowards way out and fled the scene. He left you; he allowed you and your mother to suffer.

Hmm…

Speaking of your mother, she had an issue didn’t she Shark? You see ladies and gentleman, Mama Shark had a drug problem. What kind of problem did she have Shark? Did she suck dick in the back room of the trap house for crack-money? Or did she swap dirty needles on Martin Luther King Blvd. with the other Heroin users?

I guess it doesn’t really matter now.

The fact of the matter is, she abandoned you too didn’t see Shark? Instead of kicking the habit and doing what was best for her son, she fell deeper into addiction.

And that addiction ended her life.

It was her death that transformed you into the James Shark that he all know today. If it wasn’t for her death, you probably would have lived a pretty normal life, all things considered.

But let’s be honest, you and I are two brothers of the same kind Shark, and it’s not because of the skin tone. No, my mom wasn’t a crack head; but, like you, I grew up poor. I saw people get beat up and shot. I endured my father getting murdered, my ex-fiancée getting killed, my brother.

Just like you, I’ve walked hand-in-hand with the Reaper since a young age. Just like you, I face grueling hardships. It was those very hardships that pushed us—pushed us to become what we are today!

I mean, who would have thought IWF would have to Black Kings main eventing?

However…

…There’s a key difference between you and I Shark.

You see James; you are just like Corey Bull. No, you aren’t a “monster,” or a lumbering giant. But—you are a fake, a fraud, a façade.

James, do you know why Corey hides between the term “monster?” Do you know why he covers his face with that big ol’ piece of sheet-metal? Or, why he does crazy, stupid stuff in the ring?

It’s because he’s afraid.

You see, Corey had a fucked up past, just like you. He saw the drugs, the addictions; he also saw abuse, he saw violence. And, as he grew up, he never found a way to cope with his demons.

So, what was his solution?

He decided to lock them away. Bull decided to cover them up his masks, and lunacy.

Now James, I’m not saying you’re a lunatic like Bull. But my friend, you do wear a mask. It’s not a weird luchadore mask, nor is it made of Hannibal Lector leather or metal.

But you wear a mask Shark.

I see right throw you Shark! You try to live this great, luxurious lifestyle. We’ve on seen you on TV. You bring out the Bugatti’s and the other fancy cars. We’ve seen shots of your million dollar houses; your numerous women.

But what’s the meaning of it all Shark?

You want us all to be believe that you are living the highlife, that you on top of the mountain. But the fact of the matter is you are miserable! In reality, you are still that little child who watched his mom smoke and shoot-up; you are still the same wretched street urchin struggling to survive.

You never dealt with your demons—they haunt right now even as we speak.

That’s why you disgrace our people by talking like a fucking coon! That’s the reason why you try to “ball” and “floss” in the streets!

I see right through you James!

I don’t need a gimmick James; I don’t need to wear a mask. Unlike you, I’ve decapitated my most of my demons; the remainder of on the chopping block.

When I first got into this business, I struggled. I got signed to a large federation, but I was at the bottom of the totem-pole. I worked hard every day! I watched tape, I trained for hours; I did everything that was asked of me. And yet—I didn’t get any results. I lost match after match.

I was frustrated; and that frustration caused me do something ignorant and foolish. I was arrested for assaulting my girlfriend at the time; I pushed her down after she nagged me about my career.

I spent time in jail.

Four years later I was arrested again—although the charges were dropped. The owner in UECW made some racist comments; we ended up getting into a physical altercation. He provoked the incident, so I wasn’t in the wrong, but I was detained overnight.

I also had a drinking problem. You see, when my brother was killed, it hit me hard. Hell, it affected me so much that I took a leave from wrestling. And once again, I was frustrated. The police they never gave a shit about my brother; they found the guy that killed him.

There was nothing I could possibly do!

So, I tried to find a way to cope with the pain. It wasn’t uncommon for me to have a drink before then; but, I took it to the extreme. I was never abusive or violent; but I did hurt people. I hurt my family, I hurt my fiancée—they were sick with worry. But, I didn’t care at the time; I was selfish!

And let’s not forget good old dad. You see, if it wasn’t for my dad, I wouldn’t have been a wrestler. He introduced me to the business. But, I never really knew my father. Sure, technically we lived in the same house, but we rarely talked. He was always working! The only thing I really know is he didn’t approve of my dream of becoming a wrestler.

But, we never got a chance to discuss it, because he was also murdered.

We’ve all gone through heavy shit James. But, unlike you, I don’t try to hide anything; I don’t wear mask. My past may be new shit to you Shark, but my fans have heard my story many of times. I’m an open book.

I don’t need a fucking gimmick—my real life is more interesting!

You know, there’s one thing that always irks me…

…That one thing is arrogance.

And James, you wreak of arrogance!

I understand Shark; you’ve had a great career. Most people would kill to obtain what you have achieved. You should be proud.

But—you are just a man Shark!

And that means you can be defeated!

James, I understand everything fully. In the past, IWF and its management praised you. They hyped you up and placed you on a fucking gold pedestal. NLWF did the exact same thing. You’ve been praised so much than you believe that you are better than everyone!

You think you are better than Alex Dillinger, you think you are than Steel Angel; you think you are better than Parker.

But you aren’t better than me James!

You aren’t a better wrestler, and you aren’t a better person.

We’ve all seen how you treat people. Everyone knows how you treat your peers with spite and contempt. It’s been well documented how you treat women like objects. And, we all know that have no fucks to give when it comes to the fans.
The fact of the matter is, you’re not a god James—you’re nothing but a piece of shit outside of the ring.

My, how I hate arrogance! But, you showed a great deal of it last week didn’t you? Last week you faced Steel Angel in a loser leaves town match. Steel wasn’t a friend, but he wasn’t an enemy either. And there’s no way that disregard his skill in the ring.

Steel was one of the most decorated wrestlers in IWF; and that ate you up Shark. Your arrogance and selfishness wouldn’t allow you to stand for it. You could stand to see someone else succeed. So you went to the management in an attempt to single-handedly kill a man’s career.

IWF fans, a few days ago James Shark tried to do the same thing to me. On Twitter a couple of days ago you tried to turn my match into a retirement match. Now let’s be clear Shark, I don’t fear you—not one bit. That’s why I agreed to your little stipulation.

Fortunately, cooler head prevailed and that stipulation was revoked.

Such arrogance Shark—and such disrespect!

You don’t have to like me Shark. We’ve never met; we aren’t homies. Hell, you don’t even have to respect me. But, there is one thing you have to do—you have to respect my SKILL!

I’ve only been wrestling about eight years. But in those eight years, I’ve done things people can’t even dream of. I’ve built up two three separate companies; I’ve been inducted into two Hall of Fames. I’m an 11 time champion; and I was a trainer!

My greatest dream was to become a wrestler; I fought and struggled to achieve that dream! How fucking dare you try to rob me of that dream!?

I’ve fought so hard!

The only thing that will make me quit this business is Death itself!

But, let’s get back to the wrestling James. Because, that’s what we are here to do right?

Wrestle!

Shark, you are an amazing wrestler. People can drag you name through the mud; people can hate your guts. Hell, people can kick you out of the company. But those people can never take away your talent and your skill.

Hell in IWF you’ve beaten just about everyone. You’ve defeated Corey Casey, Stygian—even our boss Mr. Dillinger.
I’ve seen your hit list; you’ve knocked off some big names.

But you know what, that doesn’t mean shit to me. I know you think I’m going to lose; and I know all the journalists and bloggers think I’m going to lose.

But, you want to know what I think?

…I think my skills are just a little bit better!

Not only that; but, I want this match more than you do kid. James this match doesn’t mean shit to you really. To you, it’s not a high profile match. Defeating Flex Johnson would be nothing more than a tiny drop in the bucket to you wouldn’t it?
But to me, this isn’t just some random match Shark. You see when I came into IWF, I had really high hopes. I’m a fucking legend. And yet, IWF treated me like a common peasant. I was tossed around and disrespected. But, now—now things are vastly different.

IWF now understands that I’m not here to play games; I’m here to win!

Even with all I’ve done in this business, I’m still walking into this match as the underdog. But, that’s cool—I’ll play the underdog.

But, you know the thing about underdogs right Shark?

You may want me to lose; and the journalists may want me to lose. Hell, even Alex may want me to lose.

…But those fans out there—they want to see me slay the unstoppable giant. They want to see me thrive!
They want to see me win!

I beat Sheyanne Successful, one of your people, when people thought I was down and out. Big bad Frank Finelli stepped up next. He fought hard, but he just wasn’t good enough that night.

This week I go hunting for Great Black Sharks.

And I plan on bagging a big one.

Scene Four
Addressed to: Flex Johnson

Dear Mr. Johnson,
Thank you for expressing interest in our Fall Charity Bash. We have received and processed your one-event contract for CRW. At the moment, you are scheduled to compete in two matches:

• Tag Team Turmoil: CometCon [Leander Apollo & Rex Evans] vs. Slash & Burn [Kaji Fireson & Allison Detorre] vs. Fury Child [Gordon Fury & Rebel Child] vs. [Pancho] & [Talon] vs. The Insurgency [Flex Johnson & Dean Vandal]
  • Charity Battle Royal

Once again, we would like to talk you for your participation in the Fall Charity Bash.

Best wishes
—CRW

Addressed to: Flex Johnson

Hello Mr. Johnson,
Your one-match contract has been processed and received. Next week you will have a one-on-one match against our Las Vegas Champion, Angelica Layne.

Enclosed in this envelope is our plane ticket and hotel information.

Once again we would like to thank you for your participation. We would also like to thank Insurgency Wrestling for allowing one of its champions to enter our ring.

Sincerely
—Inferno Wrestling Federation
Back to top Go down
JFRESH

JFRESH

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Better Than Yours
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: James Shark [vs] Flex Johnson   James Shark [vs] Flex Johnson I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:55 am

re•spect
    Noun
    A feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
    Verb
    Admire (someone or something) deeply, as a result of their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
    leg•end•ar•y  
    Adjective
    Of, described in, or based on legends.
    Remarkable enough to be famous; very well known.

Flex is legendary, he’s that legend. Who else do you know that is doing it like him? Forty two years of age and still going strong? As far as I know, he’s the only one. I respect the dude a lot. I respect his talent, his heart and everything he brings to the table.

I’m not going to talk trash on him, shocker, I know…

You just got to understand that when there’s that level of respect there, then there’s no need for all the back and forth trash talk. He’s good at what he does and I’m great at what I do. Me and him are going to put on a great show for the fans and may the best man win.

That’s it..

Monday July 15th 2013 -- San Antonio, Texas -- 1:23 AM -- OFF Camera

Doctor: So, you’re in pain correct?

I looked up at the doctor giving him a funny look on my face. The moment he looked up at me he already realized the answer.

Doctor: I’m sorry, I guess that was a stupid question. Where are you hurt?

James Shark: Try everywhere motherfucker.

Maybe the word at the end of my response wasn’t so necessary but I was hurting right now and in bad shape. This pain I was having on me was unbearable, I literally couldn’t move.

I guess having two matches in one night will do that to you. The match that took a toll on me the most was by far the one I had in PDW. The bed of nails match, there was just nails everywhere. That’s when the pain started, I was pretty badly hurt by the time I arrived to the IWF arena but I did my best to not show it.

The last thing I needed was for Steel Angel to take advantage of it. Once my match with Steel started, the adrenaline was on and I felt no pain, even when I got hit with his finishing maneuvers I really didn’t feel anything. Once that match was over and I was backstage in my locker room, I had actually dropped to my knees from how badly I was really hurt. All the punishment my body had taken during that match and my match in PDW had finally caught up to me.

Now here I was, laying in this cold hospital bed for about an hour before the doctor had actually arrived to the room. After all that waiting, he was just here asking me stupid questions, so yeah, I was a bit hostile.

Doctor: Ah yes… well…

He wasn’t even looking at me, as he adjusted his glasses he looked down at the clipboard that he was holding.

Doctor: It says here that you competed in two matches earlier? A “bed of nails” match… oh sounds painful, and a singles match…. Hmm…

Due to how long I was waiting for him and the traveling in between both matches, I was just extremely exhausted, I was even almost falling asleep on this bed. There wasn’t much keeping me awake right now.

Doctor: well aside from the obvious cuts and gashes you have on your body due to the nails, the x-ray shows that the only legitimate injury you have on you is a fracture on your wrist.

Now that was the only thing I needed to hear in order for me to be all ears for the guy, I knew I was hurt, but I was hoping for no injuries.

James Shark: Okay… a fracture, but what the fuck is a wrist?

Doctor: Pardon me?

James Shark: What the fuck is a wrist?

Doctor: Are you serious?

Really? I seriously didn’t know and he was just going to stand there wearing his scrub, his fucking glasses, and holding his clipboard playing the role of Mr.Smartass?

James Shark: Don't make me fuckin ask a third time.

Doctor: The wrist is the joint connecting your hand with your forearm.

He was still doing it. He was stilling acting all smart with me, Jesus Christ.

James Shark: Okay well I don’t know what the hell that mean so can you just go ahead and point that shit out to me.

The doctor sighed, putting his clipboard down and showing me his own hands. Pointing right at his own wrist with his free hand.

Doctor: That’s it, that’s a wrist, and you have a fractured wrist. Be thankful that it’s the only injury you have because from what I hear, that first match was a real killer.

That was a wrist? And mine was injured? This wasn’t good for me, it wasn’t good for me at all.

James Shark: For real!? Which wrist is injured!?

I tried lifting up my hands but I couldn’t even feel my arms. My body was beat down and this was the first time in a long time that I had felt like this after a match. I almost felt helpless, it was like I couldn’t do anything.

Doctor: It’s your right wrist.

James Shark: Man… don’t say that.

This had to be the worst news ever. With my right wrist fucked up, that meant that my right hand wouldn’t be working properly. It wasn’t the only weapon I had but it was the best weapon I had, now It was just out of the equation for my next match.

Doctor: I’m sure it’s not the news that you wanted to hear James but It’s my job to tell you these things.

James Shark: Nah man I don’t know if you pull pranks on your other patients but I ain’t the one to pull this goofy shit on bruh, don’t be fucking with me.

Doctor: I… I’m not.

James Shark: Yea, you fucking me in the ass right now, you got a small ass dick so I don’t feel a thing, but I see you doing it homie and I don’t like it.

As soon as I said that, Brooklyn walked in with a tray from the downstairs food section in the hospital. She stood there in silence just looking at me and the doctor. The doctor shook his head at me and looked right at Brooklyn.

Doctor: Is he always like this? Does he always say such nasty things?

Brooklyn Carter: Um…. Maybe I’ll just leave this here and leave you two alone.

James Shark: Nah don’t you fucking go nowhere yo, I can’t even move, this dude finna take advantage of that and suck my dick or something.

Doctor: What!? I am a doctor.

James Shark: Yea!? Well I got a joke for you motherfucker, a joke inspired by true events, what did the priest say to the little girl!?

Brooklyn Carter: Boy… shut up.

Doctor: You are blowing this way out of proportion, all this started with you not accepting the fact that you have an injury.

Brooklyn Carter: He has an injury!?

James Shark: HE SAID: "DON’T WORRY LITTLE GIRL,  I’M A PRIEST!" And that was the last thing she ever heard before he-

Brooklyn immediately put her hand over my mouth, blocking out the sound of my voice. Since I laid in that bed helpless, I couldn’t get her hand off of me. She didn’t seem to care and was willing to leave her hand over my mouth for a while, she turned over looking at the doctor.

Brooklyn Carter: So this injury? Is it serious??

The doctor shook his head as he walked over towards Brooklyn, turning his clipboard around and showing her the X-Ray of my wrist. He took his pen and pointed at the exact spot he wanted her to look at.

Doctor: As you can see there is a separation in the bone. It’s just a simple fracture, nothing too serious.

Brooklyn Carter: How long will it take to heal!? He has a match next Monday.

Doctor: About six weeks.

Just as Brooklyn said that, the doctor looked over at me. Brooklyn still had her filthy hand on my mouth, it smelled like food. She’d probably been munching on the food she got, the food that was supposed to be for me. If only I could get her hand off my mouth, I’d tell this fucking doctor to stop staring at me and tell Brooklyn that she’s nothing but a big fat bully, eating people’s food like a little fat girl.

Doctor: Your boyfriend looks upset…. I would guess that backing out of this match isn’t an option for him.

Brooklyn Carter: Yeah, I don’t think so. He was excited about this one, he’s backed out of matches due to injury before but he just returned from suspension and before that he was already out with an injury, I think he’s just tired of sitting around.

The doctor shrugged his shoulders and began to walk towards the door. He took out the sheet with my information that was on his clipboard and placed it on the door. He turned around and looked back at us.

Doctor: Well the choice is his really, If It were up to me, I’d say back out of the match.

I bit Brooklyn’s hand causing her to let go, why didn’t I think of this before? As she removed her hand off of my mouth in pain, I looked right at the doctor.

James Shark: Yea cause you a pussy!

Doctor: Taking this match even though you’re injured doesn’t make you a man. Smart decisions will lead to a longer and healthier career. You should know that.

Before I could respond to his comment, Brooklyn smacked her hand downwards right onto my nose.

James Shark: Ow! Fuck

Brooklyn Carter: Asshole, that really hurt.

The doctor looked annoyed by our immature behavior as he shook his head at us. He was probably expecting more maturity from our part.

Doctor: Anyways, the decision is up to you guys, I’ve told you both my opinion, my recommendations and how long an injury like this will take to heal. If you don’t want to take proper steps to healing the injury then that is on-

James Shark: Yo doctor faggot, me and my girl have this thing where we usually argue and shit but once we done we like to fuck each other really hard. Like she ate my food, so in return I’m probably going to eat her pussy now.  So can you leave? Like you just standing there being annoying as fuck.

All he could do was sigh before turning around and mumbling some words that I could only guess weren’t too nice. He shut the door and left us alone. I was starting to feel my body again but it was more pain than anything.

Forcing myself to sit up, I looked over at Brooklyn and bit my lips.

James Shark: So what you waiting for girl?

Brooklyn Carter: Ugh, not here Shark.

James Shark: What’s wrong with here!?

Brooklyn Carter: Hospitals are gross… like you don’t know who’s been on that bed or what kind of sickness they had.

James Shark: Motherfucker don’t give me that, we’ve done it in public washrooms.

Brooklyn Carter: Aren’t you injured? Like are you looking to make that injury worse?

James Shark: Man it’s all good, look..

I gave her my left hand instead of my right. She grabbed it and began to feel up my wrist, expecting me to scream out in pain. The look on her face was priceless, she couldn’t believe that I wasn’t reacting to anything.

Brooklyn Carter: What the hell… but the X-Ray…. Wait a minute…

Out of nowhere she quickly leaned forward and reached for my right arm, squeezing my wrist as I screamed out in pain. She took a step back and covered her ears due to my loud voice before laughing out loud.

James Shark: Quit your laughing yo, you sound retarded. Your laugh sounding like a seal raping a donkey having a panic attack on steroids

She stopped laughing and wiped the smile off of her face, giving me one of her sad faces to try and make me feel bad for what I said.

Brooklyn Carter: Really though?

James Shark: Yea, you’re not funny.... just funny looking.

Now she frowned her face since her sad face didn’t work.

Brooklyn Carter: Bitch please, the only thing funny looking here is the shape of your head. You know what REALLY ISN'T funny though? This whole situation, that fucking injury you have on your wrist. That isn’t funny James.

She was just confusing me now.

James Shark: Okay… and who said it was funny? I’m pissed about this injury.

Brooklyn Carter: Well then be pissed but don’t treat it like a joke.

James Shark: How am I treating it like a joke??

Brooklyn Carter: I know you. You’re going to go through with your match on Battle Grounds and it’s going to cost you James. You can’t play around with an injury like that, it may not be too serious now but take the match and it can turn into something very serious. Just pull out.

James Shark: No man, what the hell, I ain’t going to pull out of this match.

Brooklyn Carter: You just had TWO matches in one night James, your body needs rest. Like I don't even think you can train in these conditions... Why are you so stubborn? He’s going to beat you like he did Sheyanne.

I shook my head disagreeing with her.

James Shark: First of all, Sheyanne whooped his ass half the match, she even had the damn thing won, she just thought the match was over. Second of all, Sheyanne sucks. End of story.

Now Brooklyn crossed her arms, smiling at me.

Brooklyn Carter: Oh yeah? She sucks? Want me to tell her that?

I shrugged my shoulders.

James Shark: Do whatever you want yo, that bitch is hiding, losing that title really broke her. Besides, I’m still taking this match. Sheyanne is a beginner in this sport, we let her take professional fights way too early, we shoulda kept her in the amateur level until she was ready. I think winning that title off of Flex was a fluke in the first place.

Brooklyn Carter: Wow really James? You're just going to go ahead and do her dirty like that? Discredit one of our own? If that's the case... how do you explain her win over Thor?

James Shark: Thor sucks too, damn, they all suck man. The topic of discussion here is me and my match with Flex. The point of this discussion is that I’m not backing out. You can mention Flex beating Shey but I’m on a level that’s a million and a million AND A MILLION times higher than Flex is. There’s just no comparison.

Brooklyn Carter: No, no… don’t get me wrong. I agree with you, but you being injured? That takes you down a few levels. An injured James Shark could very well be on her level. You give Flex every advantage in this match if you come in not healthy and you know what else? You also give him every reason to win.

I shook my head, still disagreeing with her.

James Shark: Man… you don’t know what you talking about.

Brooklyn Carter: Nigga, I been in this sport as long as you, we BOTH debuted in 2009. I know just as much as you do so don’t act like I’m just wasting my breath here. I’m trying to think of what’s best for you.

James Shark: Well still, all that shit may apply to other people, but to me? Nah. You ever seen my match second match with Stygian? I had a broken hand and I took the match. It was still a back and forth war, I even knocked his ass out with that broken hand… the only problem was the referee wasn’t there.

Brooklyn Carter: Oh my god… but you had a freaking cast on!

James Shark: Exactly yo! And they’ll give me a cast for my wrist too!

Brooklyn rolled her eyes, obviously trying to find a way for me to get out of this match. That was my girl and as stubborn as she was being, I understood that all she was doing was looking out for me. I couldn’t help but appreciate that.

I had a really special girl in front of me and she showed it to me in many ways. None of my other girls cared or worried about me the way she did.

Forcing myself to sit up completely straight, I leaned over to her and gently grabbed her face with my two hands, causing her to look right into my eyes.

James Shark: Hey… trust me. I got this.

Brooklyn Carter: Ugh, it’s easy to say that

James Shark: Nah but for real Brooklyn, I got this. You out of all people should know what it feels like to want to have that desire to get into that ring. I’ve been out of the game watching it all from the other end of my TV for weeks. Before these two matches, I had to be out for almost a month, and before that month, I only had one match before I was out of the game for a real month.

Brooklyn Carter: You know how badly I want to get into that ring but I’m not stupid. I’m pregnant, I can’t just go do it. You’re injured James and that should be enough for you to say “Rest now, fight another day”.

James Shark: You’re over exaggerating , it’s just a fracture.

Brooklyn Carter: And I told you already, a fracture can turn into something much worse.

I shrugged my shoulders.

James Shark: Do I go into that ring and fight stupid? Shit, you know me. Fight hard, fight smart, it’s what I do. I love a good scrap but I ain’t no wild brawler. I pick my shots, look for openings, leave my opponents open for that counter window. I’m a smart fighter Brookz. Besides, there’s two things in this sport that suck the most….

Brooklyn Carter: Yea? What’s that.

James Shark: Being put on the shelve with an injury and losing. You know what? I’m not going to do neither of those. I’m stepping into that ring Monday night… and I’m going to do what I was put into this sport to do…. Win.

She looked me right in the eyes before slowly nodding her head, trusting in me.

Brooklyn Carter: I hope you know what you’re doing.

I let out a smirk before coming closer towards her.

James Shark: I always do boo

As I finished my sentence, we both came together, kissing each other before embracing in a hug. I swear this girl brought the soft side out of me, and honestly? As strange as it may sound due to all the times I've talked shit about marriages and all the times I said I didn't want to be married.... I really couldn't wait to marry Brooklyn Marie Carter.

Wednesday July 17th 2013 -- Miami, Florida -- 9:47 PM -- OFF Camera

My heart started to beat fast as I got closer to her door in this condominium. I couldn’t believe how nervous I was because I really wasn’t the type of person to act this way. I didn’t get nervous for a match, I didn’t get nervous for any type of interview, I really didn’t get nervous for anything at all.

The last time I felt this way was when I popped Brooklyn the big question.

Due to the pain in my stomach and all the sweat accumulating in my forehead it almost made me want to just turn around and leave. I couldn’t be such a coward about this though, this was the promise I had made to myself.

I would focus on my two matches and once they were done and over it, I would put the focus back into this whole family thing. I had to see Carmen and fix things, there was no way I could just put this off. It was now or never.
   As I made my way past the other doors, I continued to rehearse my apology in the back of my mind. Of course I was expecting an apology as well due to her bringing my son of a bitch father to my place in the first place, But my apology had to come across as meaningful for this to actually work.

Along from not getting nervous, I was also the type of dude to really not apologize for anything. Here I was about to apologize to Carmen, with Brooklyn being the only other person I had said those two words to with meaning, go figure.

I guess that really showed me that these two women really meant something to me in my life. I couldn’t afford to lose them. Yea, I had only known Carmen for a total of two weeks or so, but in those fourteen days we were able to connect and really see through each other.

Brother and sister… that’s what the connection had to be, we were meant to know each other that way.
   With all these thoughts gathered up in my head, I almost passed her door number. I quickly stopped and looked right at the door, taking a deep breath and slowly stepping forward.

*knock knock knock*

“Carmen, what I did that night had nothing to do with you. You didn’t deserve to see that or be apart of it. I’m terribly sorry to put you in that position and I shouldn’t have handled the situation the way I did. Although I think that he shouldn’t have been anywhere near my place to begin with… I feel like all of this could’ve easily been avoided had I just been calmed down. Again, I’m sorry for letting my anger get the best of me and I want this thing squashed. I miss you… I really do”

That’s what I would be saying to her. I tried to repeat the whole apology in my head over and over again. Suddenly, the door opened, and there she was.

James Shark: Carmen.. I… uh

Fuck.

Carmen Alvarez: James come in…

Huh? Come in? Okay, sure, but I had to remember this fucking apology. I was up all night writing it up, I think it came out pretty fucking great. I had to remember it, why couldn’t I? I just said it to myself a few seconds ago. Was it cause I was on the spot?

Carmen Alvarez: James…?

James Shark: Oh yeah uh ya..

She raised her eyebrows at me, giving me a funny look.

Carmen Alvarez: You didn’t come here high or anything did you? You’re acting funny.

James Shark: No just-yea, no, I mean no. So can I come outside?

We just stared at each other before I realized what I just said.

James Shark: I mean in, can I come inside you?

Carmen Alvarez: What!?

I gave myself a face palm.

James Shark: Oh man, no, no, no, that’s fucking disgusting, it’s not what I meant.

Surprisingly, it looked like she found this whole thing amusing. She looked at me with a short smile before stepping back, making room for me to come in.

Carmen Alvarez: James, just come in antes que tu digas-

James Shark: English please like…

Carmen Alvarez: Come in before you reveal to me another one of your wild fantasies okay?

James Shark: Man wild fantasy-nothing! I just…

She gave me another funny look before I just shook my head at myself. Fuck it, I was just burying myself another hole by looking and sounding stupid. I walked into her condo and was about to take off my shoes, she grabbed my shoulder, stopping me.

Carmen Alvarez: No, it’s fine, you can keep them on. Brooklyn has warned me about your stinky feet.

I frowned my face. What the fuck was this and what was going on here!? Was she mad or not? She didn’t seem upset at all. I crossed my arms looking at her from a far as she walked off into her living room.

She turned around and motioned for me to take a seat on her couch, I walked over to her and waited for her to sit down first. Once she did, I sat down across from her. It was then when she noticed the cast on my right arm.

Carmen Alvarez: Oh shit…

She pointed at the cast as I waved it off, shaking my head at her.

James Shark: Forget about it, it’s nothing serious. What’s going on here yo?

I leaned forward, studying her face as she just smiled back at me.

Carmen Alvarez: Nada…

James Shark: What that mean??

Carmen Alvarez: It means nothing James, nothing’s going on. You knocked on my door, I opened it, you hit on me and now-

James Shark: It was a fucking accident yo! It came out

Carmen Alvarez: Yes, how long have you felt that way?

James Shark: I fucking don’t…. motherfucker yo. Fuck this shit

I got up about to leave but she quickly got up also and grabbed my arms laughing.

Carmen Alvarez: James I’m just fucking with you

James Shark: WHO THE DIRTY ONE NOW YO?

Carmen Alvarez: No seriously, basta ya. Brooklyn called me last night, she told me everything about what you told her that one night when you opened up to her about Dad.

Woah, what? Now this I wasn’t expecting.

James Shark: Everything?

Carmen Alvarez: Everything James. How you were all alone out on those streets, thought God forgot about you… didn’t think there was a God anymore. How before all that happened, he had the choice to take you in but didn’t do so. How you ran away from the family they gave you… she really just told me a bunch of deep shit James, stuff that really brought me to tears, like I really couldn’t believe half the things she was telling me. I felt so bad by bringing up him over there to you guys like that, had I known I would’ve never done that. I mean… here I was, always pushing you to be with him and squash things with him this whole time and…

James Shark: And I said no!

Carmen Alvarez: Yea but come on James like you never gave me a reason. It was always just like “No Carmen” or “That’s not a good idea Carmen”. What else was I to think other than it was just you being stubborn!? I thought that you were just shy, maybe even afraid. I never would’ve thought that there was a lot of personal deep shit behind that one word. You should’ve told me. Were you ever going to tell me?

I sighed and put my hands on my hips, looking down at the floor.

James Shark: I don’t know. I know you my sister and all but we only known each other for like what? Fourteen days? I didn’t really have that much trust in you.

Carmen Alvarez: You should be able to trust me. If you would’ve told me all that stuff I would’ve stood by your side one hundred and ten percent.

Well damn. Now I felt like an idiot. I took another deep breathe before nodding my head and opening my arms up for a hug, she happily accepted it as she came in close and hugged me back, rubbing my back with her hand.

Carmen Alvarez: I felt so bad. We’re both in the wrong. I shouldn’t have ever brought him there all unexpectedly and you… well… you almost killed him. It almost gave me a heart attack.

I nodded my head as we released.

James Shark: Shit, I just… I don’t know, my anger just took control of me.

Carmen Alvarez: Yea. Me and Brooklyn both said how we looked into your eyes and it was so scary. Almost like a different person, seriously, you had a fucked up look in your eyes… like we already knew something was going to happen, it all just… I don’t know, happened too fast.

James Shark: Oh, so you and Brooklyn huh? Yall starting to become close now? Going to be talking about me all the time?

She laughed.

Carmen Alvarez: She’s really cool, you’re lucky to have her.

James Shark: Nah , she lucky to have me.

Carmen Alvarez: Whatever, either way, that girl is going to be my sister in law. It’s a good feeling and I’m happy about it… that’s all.

James Shark: Yea just don’t turn into one of those chicks that tell her everything. That girl can sit on the phone talking for days I swear.

I shook my head thinking about that one time she was on the phone for twenty four hours, calling all her girlfriends. I think there was like eight girls, all on the same line. It was the day I popped the question on her though, damn that girl was excited. She wanted to tell the whole world.

Carmen Alvarez: Nah… I don’t know. There is one thing I was thinking about telling her last night, but I didn’t. When she told me that you were going to come by today, I was planning on telling you but, I’m not so sure. I mean it’s about dad…

Just from hearing that I groaned out loud.

James Shark: Carmen come on yo, I thought you understood.

Carmen Alvarez: No, this won’t turn into one of those, “please see him” type of things… I just… there’s more to why I was pushing for you to see him… that’s all.

James Shark: You said that you just thought that I was stubborn… shy…afraid…

Carmen Alvarez: Like I said… there’s more to it okay? And you can take this whichever way you want, if anything you’ll probably be happy about it.

James Shark: Happy? Okay, what?

She took a moment to answer me, whatever it was, was hard for her to say, let alone tell me.

Carmen Alvarez: Dad is just… he’s sick James. He’s sick and I’ve been pushing for it because he’s afraid that he’ll pass and before that happens… he wants to spend quality time with his son. He knows he fucked up, fucked up big time and he also knows that there is nothing he can really do to… I don’t know to show you that he’s really sorry but-

James Shark: I don’t want to hear it Car. NOW he wants to spend quality time with his son? Now that his son is twenty five.

Carmen Alvarez: He just-

James Shark: He just doesn’t even know his son. He doesn’t. He doesn’t know me, what I’m like, how I feel about things. All he knows is what he sees on TV and on the internet. My own father knows just as much about me as these fans do, do you know how much that is? Jack shit.

Carmen sighed, she could see that I was getting upset about this topic and that I didn’t even care about my father being ill, so she decided to just drop it.

Carmen Alvarez: Look, at least I told you, that’s all I wanted to do. How about we just end this conversation, forget about it, forget about what happened the other night, and celebrate those two victories you got huh? Let’s go to a bar.

I nodded my head, calming myself down a bit before forcing out a smile.

James Shark: Aight word, I’m down.

Sunday July 21st 2013 -- Unknown Location -- 6:28 PM -- ON Camera

James Shark [vs] Flex Johnson 4i2yjrh

Ladies and Gentlemen, Niggers and Niggas, you didn't think the return was real but here I am the very next week, back home in the IWF ready to give you all another great Main Event. If there was any doubt in people's minds that my match with Steel Angel was just another one time comeback like my match with Parker, you can now erase those doubts.

James Shark vs Flex Johnson. Black on Black crime.

This match is huge for a lot of reasons. Flex Johnson coming off of two big wins, me coming off of three big wins. Flex Johnson being black... me being undefeated against every black person I face. I mean, there's a lot on the line here.

Brandon Macdonald is the special guest reff, why? I don't really fucking know. I'm assuming that he'll be there to bring hype into our match at HAD, if my boy is planning anything funny he better end those plans quick. I don't expect him to try and screw me out of a victory but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised. Since he's already been announced as my opponent, I'm going to have to treat him like one.

I hate reffs. I don't give a fuck if there's going to be a huge name and IWF Hall of Famer wearing that striped outfit. If he looks at my funny or I sense any suspicion of something being up his sleeve, I'm swinging. That isn't supposed to be taken as a threat to BMAC cause I already know the dude isn't intimidated by me, just like I ain't intimidated by him. All it is, is a warning to the IWF and these fans.

Now the same goes for Flex. If he tries to screw Flex out of this match... I'm swinging... on the both of them. See, I don't like that kind of stuff. I don't need help when it comes to my matches and I especially don't need help when it comes to an old diaper wearing man like Flex.

Uh oh!!! Shots thrown? Yes sir. Confused? I'm sure yall are. Let me explain....

I released a short video the other day. A video that surprised a lot of people, in that video, I told the world that I wasn’t going to do the whole trash talking thing and that there was no need for it because the amount of respect I have for Flex is huge.

People weren’t expecting me to say that. I’m going to go ahead and say that my respect for him isn’t because of his talents or his age or whatever. Let’s be real here… there’s a lot of world class wrestlers out there, long time champions and legends who are all very talented… but yet… I disrespect the fuck out of them.

My respect for Flex came from the fact that he’s his own person. He didn’t come into this company as another James Shark wannabe.

Every black person that’s been in the IWF has tried to be like me.

Sho’No Mercy… Sir Mixer… Victor Luthor… Parker Wayde

They’ve all came into the IWF acting all big and untouchable, popping off at people with their mouth and trying to capture the role of the bad guy. There’s even more black wrestlers who signed with the IWF but I’m not going to name them.

Point is, I respect Flex for that reason and that reason only. Now that we have that out of the way...

I also said that Flex is nothing but legendary. I really talked big about the guy and it was something that nobody saw coming. They were all expecting me to bad mouth him and humiliate him.

Now tonight? In this video?

Things might be a little bit different. As people watch this video, they might jump out of their seats, point to their TV screens or their monitors and yell out
“I KNEW IT”. They might have seen this one coming….

If it ain’t broke… don’t fix it.

The name is Trash Talk Royalty and as I was sitting at home thinking about this match, thinking about Flex Johnson, thinking about me…. I came to the conclusion that I made a mistake.

As far as that short clip goes… I take everything back. I take it all back, fuck it, It’s all taken back. Even the respect thing.

Forget about what I said and just focus on what I’m going to say now. The name isn’t Trash Talk Royalty because I’m good with my words but it’s Trash Talk Royalty because my words weigh heavily on facts and wrestling knowledge that most of these suckers just don’t have.

First of all… I want to bring yall over to Heroes Also Die, the next upcoming IWF Pay Per View.

I feel like me and Brandon should be the Main Event and the champion should co-main event to us. Aside from that, I want you guys to look at this match. I want you guys to look at the James Shark, Brandon Macdonald match up and tell me what it would it be like if Flex was in this match.

Replace me with Flex, make it Brandon vs Flex and I want you to ask yourselves how big that match up would be? Would it be bigger or smaller? I say a lot smaller.

But why?? Flex is a legend, flex is a multiple time champion, hell, he’s a current two time IWF High Impact Champion. He’s also been in this sport a lot longer than me. Him vs Brandon would also be a
“first time ever”, so why?

James Shark vs Brandon Macdonald is a From The Ashes type match-up, it’s a match up that has
“Match of the Year” written all over it, and honestly? It’s a match-up that can win that same award every single year from now only because it was that damn good.

Flex Johnson vs Brandon Macdonald wouldn’t mean anything. Again… why?

Take Stygian…. A match with me and him? That would pretty much be a trilogy and still… it would be way bigger than a Flex Johnson vs Stygian.

So that leads me back to the main question…. Why? Okay, if you’re that fucking stupid and truly don’t know… it’s because…

I’m bigger than Flex Johnson.

Take all these facts in, I’m bigger than him, bigger than him now and bigger than he was back then.

Speaking of back then… I feel like Flex was a legend back then but now he’s nothing but an old man trying to hang on for dear life. He’s trying so hard to stay in this game and the IWF is trying their best to keep him here.

People tell me that it’s SO AMAZING that he can get these wins against these young guys with the age that he has, but I’m not fooled yo. I’m not blinded by the IWF. I know this company too well to know how they operate.

IWF and Alex Dillinger are pulling all the strings to make sure Flex Johnson feels at home and is in that IWF ring for as long as possible.

They done fed Flex Johnson all these easy match-ups but now they’re feeding him to the Shark.

You want to say that Flex Johnson is on a roll because he drew to Tim Patrick, defeated Sheyanne and then defeated some fuck named Frank? Okay, so he’s on a roll, my response? My response is he’s on a roll down a hill, a hill surrounded by water.

And yall already know that water is Shark infested.

Flex Johnson is rolling down that hill without a floaty or any swimming knowledge. He’s going to fall right into the middle of shark invested waters and get eaten up the entire match.

“Oh shutup James, you’re just talking shit, facts my ass, where’s the facts?”

Some fucker named Frank. Sheyanne UnSuccessful and Tim Patrick.

His last three matches put him at a record of 2-0-1 in his last three outings.

Cool.

Jakob Alexander twice, Dom Harter and Steel Angel.

My last three matches put me at a record of 3-0-0 in my last three outings.

Out of the people who Flex faced, I can say that his toughest competition was Tim Patrick. The same guy who’s running around backstage looking for his girlfriend, thinking that she got kidnapped, when the reality is that she’s in my bed, starting a new life with me.

Tim Patrick, the same guy who was about to retire as the IWF had fake
“THANK YOU TIM” chants playing on the speakers.

Tim Patrick, the same fucking guy that nobody really fucking cares about. He’s as relevant as Sean Libby and Storming Raven.

These are the guys that have no fans, these are the guys that don’t get mentioned in commercials or video promotions for an IWF upcoming PPV. These are the guys that get fed to Flex Johnson to make it look like he still has it, but once again… he’s just holding on.

Right now? I’m stepping on his fingers and I’m stepping all over him.

Jakob Alexander is a THW Hall of Famer and a multiple time world champion… I beat him twice.

Dom Harter was the reigning and defending PDW Bloodshed Champion with an undefeated record, beating the likes of Romeo Price, Zero Mchannon and Cordy Stevenson. Three huge names in the company….. guess what? I ended his streak and took his title, just like I said I would do.

You know what he did when I did that? He left the company. He left the company just like Steel Angel did when I beat him.

See… now I can’t really hype up Steel Angel because yea… I can't talk about all his IWF accomplishments when IWF really had no tough competition for him to face while me and Brandon and the rest of the IWF stars were out of the mix….

So I’m going to go ahead and call him the weakest competition I’ve faced out of those three names...

Fair? Okay cool. Now let’s talk about how Steel Angel defeated Flex.

Just with that…. Flex Johnson is no longer holding on, I’ve stepped on every finger and now he’s falling. Falling right into those waters….

The other day, Flex Johnson tweeted me this.

James Shark [vs] Flex Johnson Uxxy

This is the type of stuff that Flex Johnson didn’t want to see or hear. This is the type of stuff that he was worried about, it’s the type of stuff that gets into people’s heads. Ladies and Gentlemen, I don’t get into people’s heads by talking a lot of shit. Fact is… I can say one thing and it’ll be stuck into my opponent’s head for days.

I get into people’s heads because the truth stings and there's nobody better at speaking the truth or exposing somebody than James Shark.

Now I'm not standing here saying that I believe I'm in Flex's head right now, because honestly? Dude is too old and has too much experience to be falling into talk like this. Truth or lies, all this shit should be going in one ear and out the other.

What I do believe though is that Flex has encountered a lot of trash talkers throughout his long ass career, and I believe that he KNOWS that I'm not like any one of them. He knows I can back up all this talk, and although it may not be getting in his head... I believe he fears it all.

I mean look around. Every trash talker I know is getting called out and put on the spot. People are confronting them and challenging them to matches. Now let me ask you this, who's calling me out? Who's trying to challenge me and shut me up? Nobody

You know why?

Nobody wants to lose to a dude like me and it's because once you'll do, you'll never hear the end of it. This goes back to me backing up my talk.

Flex Johnson doesn’t want hostility but there will be hostility. There’ll be hostility because Brandon Macdonald is the special guest reff… and with our match already be announced, I have to go out there and beat Flex’s ass in front of Brandon.

I have to send Brandon a message.

Brandon made this match, it’s a match he was interested in and it’s a match that he wanted.

I have to make Brandon go back to his hotel room at the end of the night and remember that horrible scene he witnessed inside that ring and go
“Yeah…. I’m going to chill on James Shark, maybe I’ll just wait for From The Ashes to come around. There’s no need for me to wrestle at Heroes Also Die”

Once I punch Flex, Brandon has to hear it. He has to hear every single punch as my fists bounce off of Flex’s head.

Once I grab a hold of Flex, Brandon has to see something different. He has to see that I’ve learned some new tricks and that I have a bunch of different weapons that I haven’t shared with the world yet.

Every time Flex shoots at me or tries to grapple me, I have to do what I do. Slip, step back, come forward, pop, pop, pop, bam.

Throw a little combination at him and get the knockout if the opportunity is there.

I can do these things because I’m a lot faster than Flex. He can be forty two, these people can praise him for the shape he’s in at that age along with his heart, but the reality is that he’s only that good against people like Sheyanne, people like Frank.

He couldn’t even beat Tim Patrick or Steel Angel. He couldn’t even pick up a legitimate win over Gordon Fury either.

Newsflash, I am on a whole new other level than those three. I can beat those three with two hands tied behind my back, a medicine ball wrapped around my leg and my eyes blindfolded. Seriously.

If yall think I’m playing I’d love to make that match happen for a charity event, I’ll even bring the materials, the blindfold, rope and medicine ball. I’m dead ass. But getting back on topic….

For the first time in a long time, Flex Johnson is going to be in a legit match.

He’s going to be in the biggest and toughest match of his whole career.

For the first time ever… Flex Johnson’s age is going to show.

As much as people want this match to have one of those little fairy tale endings with Flex Johnson winning and James Shark getting his mouth shut… It won’t go down that way. I can’t lose to a guy like this, I can’t lose in front of Brandon like this. The Macdonald/Shark match can’t lose interest in this fashion.

People say winning isn’t everything?  I say winning is the ONLY thing.

That ring is going to look like a crime scene when this match is over, all I can say afterwards is… another IWF Battle Grounds, another Main Event, another unworthy opponent, another Shark Attack
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/James_Shark
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Shark [vs] Flex Johnson   James Shark [vs] Flex Johnson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Shark [vs] Flex Johnson
Page 1 of 1