Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Tolly [vs] Neon Exodus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

John Tolly [vs] Neon Exodus Empty
PostSubject: John Tolly [vs] Neon Exodus   John Tolly [vs] Neon Exodus I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:02 am

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

John Tolly [vs] Neon Exodus Empty
PostSubject: Magic?   John Tolly [vs] Neon Exodus I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Episode Three: Magic?

----------------------------

_-Flashback-_

----------------------------

April 16th, 1997

-Donald G. High School, Baltimore, Maryland

Scene fades to a High School Cafeteria. Students are talking, eating, laughing. At each table, a different set of people. Jocks, Geeks, Preps, Populars, Goths, Punks, and Outcasts. I the last table in the corner, sits the outcasts. in the last seat to the right of the table a 17 year old Neon Exodus sits quietly, eating his lunch. He was average size, average weight
not tall nor short.

As hes eating, commotion starts to build up. Behind him, a tall, blonde haired boy stands, just over 6 feet tall. Around his body, a Donald G. High School Football Jacket. In his hands, his lunch. A smirk arouses on him face, and he looks around to the crowd of people watching. He lifts his lunch Hih and Dumps it all over Neon's Head.

Everyone laughs.

Neon, sits hopeless. With ketchup, and god knows what all over his hair. You can see the anger in his face, and then he slams his fists down on the table.

"What are you gonna do freak?"

The crowd laughs, except for the other kids at Neon's table that is.
Neon sits hopelessly. Looking down at the table, in sorrow, and fury.

"Nothing. Your going to do nothing."

The boy tuns around, and walks back to his own table and begins shaking his friends hands and laughing.

"Hey, Fuckface!" Neon yells to the boy before he sits down.

"What the fuck did you just say you little shit?" says the Boy

"Did I stutter?" says Neon.

Neon stands to his feet, and the Boy turns around. They stare at each other, until the boy laughs.

"You think your funny Davenport?" says the boy

"Quite fankly I think I'm fucking hilarious. And on top of that, I'm extremely fed up with your mongoloid-jockoholic-macho bullshit!"

The boy looks to his friends, chuckling.

"Did I speak to fast for you Jack? you know, you really are as fucking stupid as I thought you were." says Neon

"You better keep your damn mouth shut Davenport, I'll squash you!" says Jack

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" The students begin to chant

"Suck... My... Dick..." Says Neon.

The lunch room goes silent, everyone is watching.

Jack charges at Neon and tackles him into the lunch chairs. They roll on the ground, until Jack ends on top. Punch after punch, you see Neon's face getting bloodier and bloodier. Trapped under the 285 pound body of Jack, Neon is hopeless. The punches keep coming, until Neon's eyes start to close.

Suddenly, Neons eyes open wide, and he throws a punch at Jack. A critical hit sends Jack on his back. Neon gets to his feet, and picks up his un opened can of cola. He clenches it in his bloodied hands, and begins beating the living shit out of Jack with it. One shot to the eye sends blood flowing to the floor in which Neon is kneeling in. An explosion of face shots begin, as Neon rapidly smashes Jacks face in. The cola explodes, and he resorts to his fists. He smashes his face in two more times until you cant tell that Jack has a Face.

The principle comes rushing into the cafeteria along with teachers, and lunch ladies. He grabs Neon by the arms and pulls him off Jack. The nurse, picks Jack off the ground and wipes his face. They both get dragged away from each other, in different directions.
The students sit quietly, with their eyes wide open, astonished.

_-Scene fades out-_

-------------------------------

Scene One: Enter Neon.

_-Present Day-_

Scene cuts to Portland Maine. Theres a carnival going on, and under the tent, Neon Exodus is performing a magic act. Scene cuts into the tent, zooms in on Neon.

Neon: And now, for my Final Act, I will light myself on fire, and juggle these three swords!

The crowd claps, and eyes open wide.

Neon smothers himself in lighter fluid, to his neck. He picks a lighter off of the ground, and squats. He lights a flame to his pants, and he begins to catch fire. He picks up three swords off the table behind him and begins juggling.

The crowd begins clapping and yelling.

He tosses the last sword in the air, and catches it. His assistant comes rushing to the scene and throws a bucket of water at his face. The fire is set out, and he bows.

The crowd continues clapping, and Neon leaves the stage. He walks to the backstage area and sits down at a table. He downs a cup of water, and puts his feet up on the table.

Neon: Ah, that went well. Much better that Nowhere to Run if you ask me.

Neon Laughes.

Neon: Yes, I fell to defeat in the hands of Aries Armadaist. But I'd rather just accept that Aries did indeed out-wrestle me, and move on.

Neon scratches his head.

This is quite the Carnival. The people here love it, and I cant blame them. Amusement rides, live bands, games, events, it couldnt be any better. And yeah, I do a Magic act. Its okay If you ask me, I'm getting better every time I do it.

I like performing, whether its Wrestling, Playing Bass, or doing my Magic Act. I love shocking people. And aside from my loss at Nowhere to Run, I had quite the Week. I walked around Portland for a bit, and got this..--

Neon pulls a Yo-Yo from his pocket and shows it off.

Neon: Its quite remarkeable. I've always loved Yo-Yos, and When I saw it I had to get it. Did I mention it glowes in the Dark?

Neon swings the Yo-Yo around and puts it back in his pocket.

Neon: It was 3 bucks. Great deal if you ask me... And on top of that, I got a great story.

So Im walking in portland, and I stumble across a wallet on the ground. In it, 250 bucks, and a credit card with god knows what in it. I picked it up, and looked ahead. An old man was walking along the sidewalk, casually. I looked down at the wallet, and searched for an ID. I found one, and as I guessed, it was an old mans wallet.

So I got up off my knees and ran to the man before he escaped my sight. I tapped his back, and he turned around. I told him I found his wallet and gave it to him. He couldn't stop thanking me, he says in a brittle voice "Why dont you come over for dinner, my Wife is making meatloaf, and we got an apple pie for dessert". I took up on his offer, and he said it wasn't too far.

We walked and talked, until we reached his house. It was right outside portland, almost on the line. I walked in, he had a pretty nice place. Small, and Cozy. His wife greeted me, and we sat at the table near the fireplace. The Food was delicious. Probably the best damn pork Iv'e ever had. And after, heres the fun part, they said they werent in the mood for pie, so they gave me the whole damn thing. I left a couple minutes after, and said goodbye. A They were real great people........BUT THE PIE WAS BETTER!

Neon begins laughing loudly.

Neon: Oh, I crack myself up.

Scene fades out while Neon is laughing.

-------------------------

Scene Two: Battlegrounds

Scene fades to the Parking Lot behind the Nor Orleans Arena. In the dead center on the lot, sits a kiddie pool, and inside Neon Exodus.

The Camera moves close.

Neon: You know I really don't like Bullies. I used to get Bullied in High School and that Didn't end up so well. Ive never liked people you thought of themselves as better than everyone else.

Which, brings me to John Tolly. and before I get into that subject, there is a reason I'm sitting in this kiddie pool. You see, when we were young, things were different.

Remember when you were in kindergarten, and you could be friends with everyone regardless how they were? People weren't judgemental in Kindergarten, and you only had to know someone for five minutes for them to be your best friend.-- But, as you get older, and climb the ladder of education, things change.

You end up with the wrong crowds, making friends with the wrong people. You see, this kid Jack Tibbits used to bully me in high school, and I had known Jack for quite some time. In kindergarten, he was nice. He was friendly. But then, as he got older, he made friends with the wrong people, and..Bang! Out comes a total douchebag.

Neon splashes around, and laughs.

Neon: Its true. I remember seeing the change in Jack. Right before my eyes. So that brings me back to this kiddie pool. I am in this kiddie pool today because I am celebrating my early childhood, and sometimes I like to belive that I stil am a child.

And THAT brings me to John Tolly. Now I bet, years ago when little Johnny was in Kindergarden, he was a pretty nice kid. But, guess what happened?

By the way, thats Rhetorical, I have the answer.

He made some stupid decisions. It could be friends, or he just has a really big stick in his ass. Either way, John Tolly wasn't born an Asshole. Or was he?

You know, Mr. Tolly has a catch phrase. And I quote "I'M...Better...than you!". Well isn't that nice?

No, its not.

To me, it screams toolbag.

Neon reaches to his side a pulls out a toolbag.

Neon: This is a toolbag.

Neon reaches into the bag and pulls out a screw driver

Neon: This is a tool.

Now, there are plenty of these, {pointing to the screwdriver} BUT, John...IS THE WHOLE DAMN BAG.

Neon places the toolbag to the side.

Now, at first I thought Tolly was from Champagne France, but I was wrong. Tolly, is from Champaign Illinois. And I was quite dissapointed, because I was going to ask him if he could wear one of those cute little french hats in our match, BUT I was wrong. Not France. So, I guess I'm not going to ask If he can wear a cute little french hat.

But, If you would like to John, be my guest.

Aside from where you are from, I see that you like to call yourself the franchise. Now, what I'm having trouble understanding, is that Franchise, means --a privilege of a public nature conferred on an individual, group, or company by a government-- Now what privilage ae you bearing?

You are just like every other cocky heel in this buisiness, so what the hell makes you different? What is it, that you are going to do, that is going to make my jaw drop? you are about as boring as watching golf, your as bland and cliche as every other "macho-tough guy-cocky-Im better than you" wrestler that ever existed, and you are about as useless in the ring as a broken doorknob.

There is absolutely nothing franchisable about you, you are merely a decent wrestler, Hell, its like a broken record with you people. You are a phony, carbon copy mongoloid macho-man wrestler, and you will never be any different.

Neon looks closely to the camera.

Neon: It really kills me to run into people like you, its been happening since the beginning of time. You don't have any talents. There isn't anything interesting about John Tolly, so you tag along with the crowd, you feed off of popularity, but yet you have none?

Your life is a facade because you are afraid to be yourself, so you go through the struggle to be someone who you arent. To Impress who? This isn't high school anymore, all of that macho bullshit doesn't mater anymore. Social Hierarchies, do not exist, especially in IWF. You are no better than any wrestler in the IWF lockeroom, and you are sure as hell no better than any wrestler on this god damn planet.

It didnt take long to figure you out John. Lets see if you can figure me out? Because, I dont think you can. You don't have the balls, you dont have the brains to search deeper than looks, but me? Ive been doing it my whole life. I don't judge people on how they look like, or where they are from, UNTIL, I find out if they are a good person. And you? Hell, you aren't even a person. Your a robot. Your a fake.

I am the robin hood of IWF. I will stand for the voiceless, I will stand for the minority, and I will stop at nothing to make sure people like you don't survive reality.

So say what you have to say. Call me a loser, call me a freak. Guess what, thats old news Johnboy, thats really, really old news. Ive come to senses with who I am, and Ive accepted it. So take a look into yourself, what do you see? A bottomless pit of nothingness, all
because your afraid of being yourself.

Neon lays back in the kiddie pool.

Neon: Up, Up, and away we go.

Scene fades out.

------------------
Back to top Go down

John Tolly [vs] Neon Exodus
Page 1 of 1