Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim Patrick Injury Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IWF News Source

Tim Patrick Injury Update Empty
PostSubject: Tim Patrick Injury Update   Tim Patrick Injury Update I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:18 am

March 5, 2013

After being brutally attacked by Philip Joseph, Damien Drake, and Eric Steel backstage at Battle Grounds last night, Tim Patrick was hospitalized and spent the night heavily medicated drifting in and out of consciousness. Tim Patrick finally awoke earlier today. Tim Patrick called us here at IWF News Source and gave us the following statement

"One of the downsides of war is that sometimes you have to align yourself with scum in order to battle bigger scum. I selected a group of people that Corey Casey was ordering around, attempting to get them to form an insurrection to destroy the Empire from the inside. Well, you can't trust bastards like that and I learned it the hard way last night. Tomorrow, I'm checking myself out of the hospital and will be on Battle Grounds next week and I'm going to rip Damien Drake's heart out and I'm gonna feed it to him. You motherfuckers should have killed me, because now I'm going to make the three of you suffer."

IWF News Source has also gotten word that Tim Patrick has demanded IWF management make his match with Damien Drake a Falls Count Anywhere match, his specialty.
Back to top Go down

Tim Patrick Injury Update
Page 1 of 1