Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have You Ever Farted So Loud...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Have You Ever Farted So Loud... Empty
PostSubject: Have You Ever Farted So Loud...   Have You Ever Farted So Loud... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:59 am

[04:48:13] @ Chuck Matthews : Have you ever farted with such ferocity and stench you legitimately thought you shit yourself?

[04:53:44] Tim Patrick : dude i farted so loud once that it made the neighbor's dog bark

[04:55:14] Figeffect : One time I farted and a dog like literally tried to stick it's nose up my ass

[04:55:43] Tim Patrick : it sounded like if you put Mickey Mouse in the microwave....
[04:55:53] Tim Patrick : the squeek was something i'll never forget

[04:56:53] Tim Patrick : my cats have a habbit of sleeping in the bathroom sink
[04:57:29] Tim Patrick : i was on the toilet and let one go that was so intense and machine gun-like that they awoke from sleep and jumped 3 feet in the air and bounded out the door in like a half a second

[04:59:40] Tim Patrick : i once farted in 6th grade computer class so loudly that it stopped class for 5 minutes

[04:54:33] @ Chuck Matthews : One of those terrible ones?
[04:54:57] @ Chuck Matthews : Where your sphincter expands enough to be able to accommodate a golf ball?
[04:55:02] @ Chuck Matthews : Ass cheeks flapping
[04:55:21] @ Chuck Matthews : Burns with the intensity of a thousand suns?
[04:55:25] @ Chuck Matthews : One of THOSE farts?
[04:55:29] @ Chuck Matthews : They're fucking miserable
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

Have You Ever Farted So Loud...
Page 1 of 1