Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage Empty
PostSubject: Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage   Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 am

Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage Match
Battle for the Briefcase Tournament Match
#2 Jinx [vs.] #14 Ethan Cage

Briefcase FTW!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage   Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:58 pm

His phone was all the way across the room. That is all that Joe Santiago could think as he listened to his front door open. The moment had come. He knew it would. He figured it would be this week. Before he could sit up in bed, he saw two of the clown make-up ghouls enter his bedroom.

Joe Santiago
"The Fun Time Circus."

Joe sighed

Joe Santiago
I really hoped that I would never, ever see you again, but I guess I poked the bee's nest one two many times. After what you did to Loca, I guess I was assuming you would show up here

The men were dressed identically. Black Light Kevlar body armor, streaked with painted smiles. Each member standing in Joe's house was all donned in Clown paint. This really was happening again. He knew what would follow. He wasn't surprised at all when the Clown himself stepped through the door and stared at him with an icy glare and a half ass smile

Jinx
'Hello Joe'

Jinxy moved across the room as Joe tried to sit up in bed. With one motion, the clown grabbed the smaller man and threw him out of bed, sending him crashing to the floor.

Joe Santiago
"Ugg. Shit, Joe. Couldn't you just like buy me dinner or something before you raped me."

Joe turned back towards Jinx. In response to his remark, Jinx punched him in the mouth. He tried to stand, but the two Soldiers of the fun time circus stepped forward and sent him back to the floor with a thud. They both shook their heads, indicating he should not try it again.

Joe Santiago
"Really, you needed backup? I mean, come on. Did you think-"

In one motion, midsentence, Joe rolled across the floor, jammed his hand under his mattress and spun around. He cocked the trigger of his .38 special, aiming it at the clown. The two lackeys of the Fun Time Circus immediately put themselves between the clown and Joe

Joe Santiago
"You're in my house. It's a home invasion. I can pull the trigger and be within my legal rights."

Joe wiped the blood from his mouth.

Jinx
"Do it then."

The Clown said, as he pushed the two members of the Fun Time Circus out of the way and stared at Bat boy himself. Joe pulled the trigger. He didn't even believe it when he felt the finger squeeze it. In the last second, he jerked the gun downward, sending the shot into the floor.

It was empty.

No bullet.

Joe stared at the gun as The clown laughed.

Jinx
"This isn't my first time in your house, Joe. Surely you know I stalk my prey, or it wouldn't be any fun"

Jinx moved forward and grabbed Joe's hand, pushing it up to his head. Jinx pushed the trigger. It clicked again. The Clown snapped the trigger several more times, and Joe collapsed onto the side of the bed as he sighed.

Joe Santiago
"Outsmarted by a alcoholic Clown with less brain cells than the Swan Lee."

Joe said with a smirk.

He couldn't believe his luck.

Joe Santiago
"So what now?"

Jinx
"Now you die."

The Clown said affirmatively.

Joe Santiago
"I see. And why, exactly? I mean if you're looking to kill someone. Alyssa's actual remaining family would probably be worth more heartache points than me."

Jinx
"You deserve to be punished. You made the first move, you and you're fan club"

The Clown pulls a chair from the corner of the room and takes a seat in front of Joe Santiago

Joe Santiago
"What the hell does that even mean?"

Joe asked with disgust.

Joe Santiago
"I beat myself up every day about letting Alyssa become you're slave. She forgave me, but I can't forgive myself. Her father died, and I didn't even show up. There was a time when she was more important to me than any other human being alive. I would have walked through coals and defended her until the angel's sang the Lord's second coming."

Joe stared at Jinx

Joe Santiago
"How dare you judge me?"

Jinx
"She thought just like you, that you both had the one up on me. Now look at you, sitting there on your ass with your life in my hands. There's a bad pun in there somewhere"

Jinx said, remembering the night that he encountered Alyssa Lee with James Walker, and how he had to punish James Walker by raping his estrange wife

Joe Santiago
"Of course we did."

Joe snapped back.

Joe Santiago
"It was a great plan. If only James Walker had the common sense to listen"

Joe shook his head in frustration.

Jinx
"I guess it is only fair to tell you. Since it is your last night on Earth."

The Clown leaned back and extended a hand. One of the Fun Time Circus members immediately placed a glass in his hand, then another poured him Scotch. Joe mouth opened in bewilderment.

Joe Santiago
"What the fuck? They have their own bar? Where do they put the... You know what, I don't want to know."

The Clown sipped his Scotch.

Jinx
"Alyssa and I have known each other for a long time."

Joe nods in understanding.

Joe Santiago
"Yeah, I know. You met her in AWR back when you were just breaking out, you designed to keep feeding your drug problem."

Joe laughed nervously and made a sniffing motion with his nose and finger. He looked towards his phone, but knew that he couldn't get past the three men to obtain it. His mind raced as he tried to find a way to live. He decided to just keep the clown talking.

Jinx
"I know everything about her. I know what hurts her. I could kill you or Loca. I could kill you all, and I would find it all hilarious."

Jinx finished his glass of Scotch and motioned for one of Fun Time Circus crew to pour him another, which they did swiftly. Joe looked up at the ceiling and placed his hands on his face.

Joe Santiago
"But why!? I mean. WHY!?"

Joe gritted his teeth nearly screaming as the words seethed out towards The Clown

Joe Santiago
"What the fuck did she do to you that was so God damned bad?!"

Jinx
"She tried to change me."

Jinx said in with cold, low tone.

Jinx
"She tried to make me sane."

Joe Santiago
"And how did she do that exactly? That's what I don't understand, Jinx. And even if she did try, I mean, don't you think you do kind of need to be saved."

Joe twisted his mouth in a slight smirk.

Jinx
"Do explain."

Jinx said flatly as his eyes narrowed in anger.

Joe Santiago
"Well the obvious."

Joe said, trying to keeping the Clown's interest.

Jinx
"You're completely dependent on alcohol to get through the day. Which is a step up from your previous problems, so I'm not knocking that exactly...but...THIS!"

Joe widened his eyes

Joe Santiago
"THIS!"

Joe threw his arms up in frustration

Jinx
"This?"

The Clown inquired

Joe Santiago
"Yes. The fact that you're sitting in my fucking bedroom at-"

Joe looked over at the clock.

Joe Santiago
"Three o'clock in the morning! Telling me casually, matter-of-factly, that you're just going to end my life because you're angry. Does that even compute as...a little extreme? Even for you!?

Jinx
"Not really."

The Clown replied, while Joe sighed in frustration.

Jinx
"Alyssa Lee wanted to turn me into something that I'm not. She wanted the man that rescued her when her uncle made a terrible mistake and auctioned off his debts to stay alive. She wanted the man that destroyed Chris Chaos in PWR because he was an Dick weasle. She wanted the man that threatened to drown her boyfriend in the Atlantic because he said unkind words to her. She wanted something I would never be."

Jinx sipped his Scotch and stared at Joe angrily

Joe Santiago
"So instead of being a nice guy, or a...neutral guy. You're just going to go a hundred and eighty degrees in the other direction and kill me? I mean seriously. Guys."

Joe looked at the Fun Time Circus

Joe Santiago
"Doesn't this seem just a tiny bit extreme?! Even for you ghouls?"

The two members of the clowns looked at each other and then back to Joe, not saying a word.

Joe Santiago
"Oh that's right. They burn out your tongue or something before you get in the special Clown suit club. Real hardcore shit. Straight out of the Hunger Games."

They shuffled nervously as Joe sighed

Joe Santiago
"Just fucking do it. If this is how it ends, end it. Guess after all the bullshit stunts and lives I ruined I kinda seen this one coming"

Joe dropped his head again into his hands. Jinx reached down, picking the gun from the floor. He held his hand open and one of the Fun Time Circus members placed several bullets his hand. He slid them in one by one, then spun it.

Jinx
"You've been a pretty lucky man, Joe. All throughout your career, the luck is always in your favor. I'm going to give you one more chance to be lucky."

Jinx pointed the gun towards Joe Santiago

Jinx
"One chamber is empty."

With a smile and a laugh, The Clown pulled the trigger

CLICK

CLICK

CLICK

BOOM

Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage JINXNAME

Ethan Cage, I think I speak for everyone who's been apart of the Insurgency that we are pretty sick and tired of watching you ASWF members steal are spotlights. What's sOoOo special about you new kids on the block? You were all apart of a promotion that didn't even last the summer. None of you belong in the Insurgency, you all belong on the unemployment line

Ethan, I have no idea who you are. You’re a clone of everyone who walks through that curtain, hell you're a cheap carbon cut out of Jason Hawk. Even your bio is the typical utter bullshit, nothing special. You were a school yard bully growing up, and got into wrestling because your mother took you to a show where you meet your dead beat father? How sweet, and now you honestly believe you stand a fucking chance at winning this tournament?

Sorry bud, your fairy tail ending isn't going to be a happy one

Listen Kiddo, I was winning tournaments while your mother was whipping your ass, and cleaning the drool off your chin at your first Wrestling show. You have it in your heart that you can beat me and move on to the semi-finals don't you? Please. I’ll rip your heart out and beat you with it to show you reality. You think you’re king shit around here when no one knows who the fuck you are.

You have no purpose what so ever

Sure, you’ve made it to the 3rd round by getting through the feeder talent but when people see Ethan Cage do they know who you are? You’re fresh meat, Kid. You’re still walking around in the pig pen so very naïve. Take a breath young buck and think about this match. Just lie on the mat like a fish out of water. Let me put the harpoon through your heart and get it over with quick. But, knowing you, you’ll fight the harpoon and try and attack me. Then and only then will I make your death last for a long time

I understand you have a name to prove here and I understand that.

You want to show the Insurgency that you can hang.

But kid, you’re not gonna make it past me.

Ethan, you’ll never be on top of anything. You’re not on top of your business, when you’re fucking Rayne, or anything else. Don’t be jealous that I’m on top of my shit. I’m on top when I fuck my midget fiance, I’m on top when I fuck you over because I just can’t stand you, and I’ll be on top when your head bounces off the canvas like a grenade courtesy of your Last Laugh. Then your career will explode and your body parts will be left scattered all over the ring. Sorry to tell you the facts, Ethan, but someone has to burst your bubble you’re creating for yourself.

You don’t have anything on me, Ethan. You can talk a big game but as we’ve seen numerous times that doesn’t matter against me. You can bark the biggest bark but you’re going to be the bitch in this match. You’re going to be the one I can bend in ways a human isn’t supposed to bend. You’re going to feel pain like you’ve never felt it and you’ll thank me after it’s over.

I’ll help you realize your potential

This match isn’t going to be fun for you.

This match is going to be proverbial rape.

There is nothing you can do to stop it so you’re just going to take it.

I’ve done this too many times so I know what I’m doing.

Until Battle Grounds ...

ToOtLeSsSs

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Search For Jinx's Parents   Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage Aj_styles

Press Start

The Search for Jinx's Parents

The camera comes in on a big top circus tent, from the outside looking within. The camera comes inside to see several elephants in tutus up on each other's back formed into a circle. Several clowns around the three ringed circus. As we search the crowd, we see Ethan sitting in a Saliva shirt with his arms crossed, his midnight blue Ray Bans covering his eyes, but it is just one of those things where you can tell he'd really rather be fuckin' anywhere else but here. Here sits one of the men that have made it to basically the semi finals of this opportunity they call the Brief Case tournament. Next to him as always is Rayne, who is eating powder pink cotton candy, with her hair in a side ponytail and on the other side, her bangs hang. She is the one looking to have an excellent time, a bit of a change from her more recent serious side. Above Ethan is a man on a tight rope, with a balance stick in his hands. The man looks to be very happy, doing what he loves, which is entertain in a circus. This thought seeming to irritate Ethan. But Ethan can't help to think of any high spot done by him at that height, this brings a smirk to his confident face. The thoughts of his next opponent Jinx runs through his head, a former Full Throttle Champion for 62 days. Much as any other tournament, the competition is getting tougher. However, you can't really count Sean Libby and Porter Macleod, as Sean Libby had walked in an already beaten man. Ethan's attention is once again at the man on the rope, a passing thought is seen on his face. Ethan takes the straw from Rayne's coke and takes this circus's flier and tears it in pieces. Ethan puts the pieces into his mouth and puts the straw to his mouth. And as you've already guessed, he begins to shoot spit balls at the man, a lot missing him not getting enough height. But play time has become this goal, not happy, Ethan picks up a rock and throws it at the man, direct contact to the man's face. The man grabs at his face and loses his balance, and falls directly to the ground, the sound of breaking bones on the contact. Ethan winces at the sound, almost feeling bad.

Rayne: You know, with enough patience, you probably could've gotten him with a spit ball.

Ethan: I'm already practicing patience at work. My third week and I haven't won that briefcase yet.

Rayne: In due time.

The man that fell is being tended to by emts and clowns which also gets Ethan's attention.

Ethan: You see Jinx down there?

Rayne: No, they all dress too nice to look like Jinx. Also, no green hair or scars.

Ethan: Damn, I really wanted to talk to him.

Rayne: Well, to be fair, any one of those guys would be the demented clown, look what they've chosen for a living. Not one of them is right in the head.

Ethan: You think they bone with the make up on?

Rayne laughs.

Rayne: I don't know but maybe that's how Jinx got the name, his luck with the ladies.

Ethan: I'm thinking more of it being the first word in his parents mind when he was born. From what I heard, his father lost his job and the ability to get a hard on, his mother took to drugs, liquor and black tar heroin, and his siblings committed suicide by bus.

Rayne: How many companies have you been in with a demented clown gimmick?

Ethan thinks.

Ethan: Well five, but this is the first time it's been done by two different people within the same company.

Rayne: That ought to shake things up.

Ethan's cell phone vibrates.

Ethan: It's my agent Bobby. You comin'?

Rayne: Are you kidding, I want to find out which bones this guy broke and how many.

Ethan: Okay.

Ethan comes down the stairs, seeing his full attire, jeans and boots. The camera follows him outside of the tent, as he puts the phone to his ear.

Ethan: What?

Bobby: Ethan Cage, it's been two weeks since we spoke and already you're doing great, as I predicted.

Ethan: If you're calling me, it's not to tell me how great I am.

Bobby: Well, the same thing that happened to you has happened to others.

Ethan: What are you talking about?

Bobby: Well, it would seem another company has gone down in flames, and much like a safety net, IWF caught most of them and they are now in the IWF.

Ethan: Your secretary calls me to tell me this dick Ethan Drake has signed up with the company, and now you tell me this?

Bobby: Well, that's why I called you personally. Ethan, there's a man named Johnny Cage that has signed with the company.

Ethan rolls his eyes.

Ethan: I can understand inspiring people, but these idiots will always be the diet shasta to the Coca-Cola Classic that is me. I'll be sure to do my homework on all the new signers.

Bobby: Also, when you beat Jinx, your opponent either being Ryan Apollos or Ruby Winters-

Ethan: It'll be Ryan.

Bobby: Why do you say that?

Ethan: Come on, that dude lives on high spots and high intensity, Ethan Cage versus Ryan Apollos is a money maker, at least on paper. After I kick his ass and make him regret making it to the final round, I'm sure people will see his lack of use in this company. No wonder who comes in, it could be another Ethan Cage for all I care, there will only be me that stands out. I'll outlast them both, and anyone else that follows me with some rehash of my name.

Yes, Ethan's head is that big that he would think they came in with their respective names because of him.

Bobby: Win this thing, and I'll talk to them about some kind of bonus pay or title shot.

Ethan: Consider it done Bobert.

Bobby: Did you just call me Bobert?

Ethan laughs and hangs up. A woman comes up to Ethan Cage wearing a Sean Libby shirt, Ethan laughs again. And heads back inside, but is stopped by the woman.

Woman: Excuse me?

Ethan sighs and stops in his tracks.

Ethan: Hilton, room 323.

Woman: What?

Ethan: Look honey, I don't do introductions, if you're down, just go there around nine.

Woman: I just saw Battle Grounds on youtube last night.

Ethan: Not live?

Woman: I have night school.

Ethan: Whatever, what do you want?

Woman: Your autograph.

Ethan: Sure, give me a pen.

Woman: All I have is this sharpee....and these.

The woman rips the top of her shirt, ripping into the Sean Libby on her shirt.

Ethan: Now what would Sean Libby think?

Woman: Fuck him, he's fired. Besides, as far as fans go, I'm trading up.

Ethan walks over to the woman, takes the sharpee in his right hand and her boob in the other. Ethan signs this woman's tit, when he sees this young man filled with zits on his face coming by with mice in a big cage, all dressed up in circus attire. Ethan smirks as he sees an opportunity.

Ethan: Wanna do me a favor?

The woman begins to get to her knees.

Ethan: No, not that.....yet. Show that guy your tits.

The woman gets back up and shows the geek her breast and the man drops the cage. Immediately, upon impact the cage breaks open and the mice scurry into the tent. Ethan pulls the woman with barely any guidance.

Ethan: You're gonna want to move.

The sound of elephants sounding off is heard. And a rumble is heard, amongst women screaming their lungs out. Elephants begin to pour out of the tent, at all sides, one even coming through the entrance and hitting the pour young man who just saw the woman's breast, not paying attention as he never took his eyes off the girl. Now he's unconscious, but with a smile on his dumb face. People pouring out now scared out of their minds, carrying their children. Rayne walks out in a sultry saunter, never even batting an eye, taking her time walking out of the tent.

Rayne: I don't suppose this had anything to do with you.

Ethan: Nope, her tits did it.

Rayne looks at the girls breast with a nod.

Rayne: Nice rack hun.

Woman: Thank you.

Rayne: Well, this place just got boring.

Ethan: We'll go right after this.

Ethan walks passed the breast girl seeing something that puts a slight smile on his face. He walks towards a trailor.

Ethan: Hey.

A woman turns around, and wouldn't you know it, she is bearded. Ethan points at her beard.

Ethan: Is that thing real?

Bearded Lady: Wouldn't you like to know?

Ethan: I'm trying to find this man's parents. I figure if I reunite him with them, he'll stop being a fuckin' regret to his parents.

Ethan shows a past IWF flier that was folded in his jeans to the bearded lady. Her eyes get big. Behind Ethan now, is Rayne and this new stranger that has taken it upon herself to stay on camera.

Bearded Lady: Jinxy Cat?

Ethan: Excuse me.

Bearded Lady: That's Jinxy Cat, we called him that after he was found on PCP and he thought he was the cat from Meet the Parents.

Rayne: That's funny.

Bearded Lady: I gave him the best sex of his life. My beard always tickled his balls.

Ethan looks at the camera as if looking at Jinx shaking his head and mouthing "sick fuck".

Bearded Lady: I haven't seen him for a long time. What's he doing now?

Ethan: Well, first he fell on hard times getting into drugs like his mother but he's out to rebuild his career in wrestling.

Bearded Lady: I'm 278 pounds and he couldn't even have me on top of him, he said he's waste was too delicate. So he always had to be on top, and during he'd cry because he felt like he was ugly because of his scars.

Ethan: How did he get those scars.

Bearded Lady: He told me that it was because his dad came home drunk one night and made Jinx give him head, well, during, his dick was pushing into his face so hard it was stretching out his mouth until it was ripping his skin.

Ethan shakes his head again.

Rayne/Woman: Sucks to be him.

Rayne: Personal jinx, you owe me a coke.

Ethan laughs at the irony.

Ethan: Wow, so that's how he got those scars, I thought he got curb stomped by bullies at school.

Bearded Lady: I'm really shocked that he went into wrestling.

Ethan: Why's that?

Bearded Lady: After his stint in celebrity boxing. Here, I have a pic.

The bearded lady goes into her trailer and after a few moments, she comes back out.

Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage Batman-Joker4

Ethan laughs.

Ethan: This is amazing.

Bearded Lady: Well, it doesn't look like I'll be working today. Guess I'll head in, if you see Jinxy Cat again, tell him I said hello and next time, I get tops.

Ethan shutters as the camera fades out.

Scene 2

The camera comes back in on a rodeo, Ethan sitting in the stands once again with Rayne. While Ethan is dressed the same, while Rayne has taken to the occassion by dressing in daisy dukes and a thin flannel shirt that's tied up in the front showing off her toned stomach and short boots. Ethan is watching bull riding, seeing the clowns running around in barrels and acting like asses. Ethan sad to still not see Jinx.

Ethan: You have your compact on you?

Rayne: Yeah.

Rayne goes into her purse and pulls out a compact. Ethan takes the compact and opens it and tries to get the sun. Finally getting it, the shine hits a running clown in the eyes, he stops in his tracks and the bull gores the clown right in the ass. The entire crowd winces. All the clowns come to try to distract the bull from hurting the fallen clown any further.

Rayne: We're not going to be able to enjoy any of these events are we?

Ethan: I can't help it. I've tried to find him everywhere these clowns hang out.

Rayne: That clown really took it in the ass huh?

Ethan: Yeah. That looked pretty bad. He's gonna shit blood for a month.

The camera fades once again.

"I've Got Something to Say...."

The camera comes in on a fun house of mirrors, this is using the dramatizations that his opponent uses with his face and antics. This week Ethan Cage faces a madman, but instead of being frightened as any ten year old child or woman would be, Ethan Cage is a man. More more than that, he is a man with a destiny, and it is to be one of this company's main stars. To reach the top of the IWF, to be amongst the likes of James Shark, Cody Taylor, Stygian, to leave his name in this company as Corey Casey once did, as Jason Hawk once did. And put forth infront of him, is a man that has no idea what is coming for him. This is not about fear, this is about a briefcase, as a briefcase winner, it will be in the annals of this company even if Ethan were to die tomorrow, those after him would look upon his name. The mirrors behind him show Ethan Cage in many different shapes and sizes. Ethan is in a Wiz Khalifa shirt, jeans and on obvious chain wallet on the right side.

Ethan: Jinx, I understand that you came into this company a nobody, and then one by one people fell by the waistside for you to gain the Full Throttle Championship. And I commend that side of you, as I will do the same but only with this briefcase. In that ounce of respect, that's the height of respect you will ever get from me. You see, I'm Ethan Cage, and I was built on a platform all on my own. The sun rises and sets with me, do you understand that. You got stars being so proud of having hoes, and you have an ego of a star destroyer and there are men trying to achieve the same greatness that I do. Now, in your twatty little head, I'm just another guy with an ego, but as you've seen the last two weeks, I'm the shit. The company got me for a steal of a deal, but believe me Jinx, the bill for Ethan Cage in the future will be much higher than it is today. I set out to make a statement in this company, now to fail at someone of your status, I'd just fall into the oblivion like Sean Libby did. Do you know how sad it is, to lose a match to me, get fired and have no one giving a flyin' fuck about it. What was his time here, if not a big waste of time.

Ethan: These companies eat us up and spit us out, and that's the downside. You come in and make the statement I'm going to make, you put the work I'm going to, you build the status that I will and things will become different. This is not a job to me, this is not a place for me to dress like a clown who shops on the sales rack of a Men's Warehouse. I'm here to take down people just like you, to surpass you and anything you've ever done in this company. My life will not stop at the Full Throttle Championship like yours did. You and Sean Libby win one title and then stay at this trivial level that makes you just another body. Just another match to fill the card. Sean Libby was just like you in status, and you saw just how fast I took him out of this game. I do not play. Sure, there is some humor in my promos, and yes it is at your expense, but in that ring, there is one focus, and that is winning. Whether you bring out your little dolly with a crowbar in it, or whether I shove Sally right up your ass, in the end, I will walk to the finals and end all questions. Right now, the top of this company, namely the six in the six pack challenge, I'm not even on their radars, and that's fuckin' just fine. I was "below" Porter Macleod and Sean Libby, and I made them pay for it, as I will make you pay for it.

Ethan: You have been here since May, and there is no buzz around you Jinx. The internet smarts aren't talking about Jinx versus Ethan Cage, they are waiting for the inevitable, Ethan Cage versus Ryan Apollos. Now, I know you've seen movies, you are the last henchman before getting to the main boss and I, the hero will go through you to save the world. But a guy like me saves the world for the credit, for the knowledge of knowing this world owes me it's gratitude. I do anything and everything, for me. Do you remember when you were worth something, when your name meant a damn? I know, me either, but for the sake of this, look at you now, no eyes are on you, nobody expects you to win. No one will be shocked to see you fall to the waistside, serving your only purpose, to prolong what will be. You are a man that loves carnage, now I'm into that, builds character, but you holding that briefcase would be one huge clusterfuck of games. Hell, if I weren't in this thing, I might even have routed for for you. But this outcome effects me, and you know how I feel about me. I will win this thing and break you down in the process, because it's what I do.

Ethan: Right now the IWF's heart, no pun intended, is focused on the six pack challenge and the unification of titles, as well as their newly signed contracts and fitting them into the show. Which means now is one of the roughest times in our business, I came in under the previous company's failure, and now management is looking to others for the next Corey Taylors and Steel Angels. I will not lie in shadows and let others steal my spot, steal my future. Fuck that, I won't even allow you to do it. Just because in your time here, you've had this middle of the road kind of career, doesn't mean I will.

A hologram of Ethan holding up the briefcase appears in the mirror to the right of him.

Ethan: You are a child acting out. Maybe your parents didn't love you enough, maybe that girl that you were in puppy love with boned the quarterback and not you, whatever it is, you've become what you are now, and the first thing you thought of, was just any excuse to wear lipstick. You were that kid that got bullied in school, but instead of shooting up the schools before it became trendy, you came into this business. Lucky us, personally I would've preferred you did the school shootings so that I didn't have to deal with you in this match, because bitches like you always take themselves out after they've done that. They are silly bitches that are cowards, and don't want to take responsibility for what they've done. Instead, we look at you now and have to wait for you to kill yourself. Now you're a thirty three year old man with a doll and a "buddy" in James Walker, who's known to help you win matches. So, you wear lipstick, carry a doll and have a man protecting you, does anyone else sees IWF news of Jinx coming out of the closet. Yeah, I don't see it as news really, it'd be like reliving the telling of Rosie O'Donnell coming out of the closet, we'd all shrug and go, "yeah, we knew that".

Ethan: The more I looked into you Jinx, the less I came to worry. You're a pitiful soul, who does things simply for attention. Think about it, you have before your little entrance song, your name spelled out, because you want attention. Now you're coming up against a man who could give a fuck, about you, your life choices or how many bones I break of yours. You can go ahead and bring the doll, James Walker, the bearded lady, the guy who spits flames, it just doesn't matter. In that ring, I reign supreme, and in that ring, there will be no protection for you. I have the challenge of knowing James Walker will play the distraction role, but that's for me to figure out. But believe me when I say to you, you will not like what I do to him, because with me, it's win at all costs. I will shatter your world of protection and turn you into that crying bitch everyone knows you are. You will learn to hate me, you will learn to fear me, because after this match, every time the card is presented, you will beg whomever you pray to, to not see your name next time mine. I will run you down, there is just no way around it, your highlight in this briefcase tournament is over. It's funny that you named your finisher "the last laugh", because that's exactly what I'm going to have when I beat you and send you further down that ladder.

A hologram of Ethan having his hand raised is shown on the other side of Ethan.

Ethan: So what if you came from Arcview Asylum, you don't understand whatever pain you can think up, I will go through and still come out the winner. As I said before, how scary are you when you still need James Walker to win. As well, it's not the crazies that will ever scare me, because their mind is on hurting me and not winning the match. I'm so good in that ring, I will not fall to anything in your arsenal, because in the end, all I have to do, is roll you up for a three count to move on. This is about a match, this is about wrestling, and a man with his mind elsewhere, gives me an edge. I've wrestled for years and I was a troubled child myself, but it didn't send me away to some gimmicky asylum, it brought me here, to focus on becoming something better. I'm not a thirty three year old clown with a love for colors. I am a ring general, I am the new name in the IWF, I am what you hate. I am success, and I don't have the weak will that you succumb to daily.

Ethan: Now there's this thing where you were so demented you made a woman sleep with corpuses. And she slit the sides of your mouth and to cover it, you wear make up. Now let us suppose that the bearded lady was wrong, whom I believe more than these stories that you and James are thinking up. There's two things that are hilarious about your story, one, you're such a fuck up, she paid you back tenfold by giving you that permanent smile, and two, you wearing that make up is a constant reminder of how much of a fuck up you are. You see you're covering up your scars with make up which means you are ashamed of yourself. You want people to see you in a different light. You can't live with yourself as is, you have to become this entity. You've turned yourself into Jinx because you think that will erase your past, but I know it weighs heavily on you. You making yourself more "presentable" to us, means that deep down you care what we think. That's not demented, it's just sad. You probably made Alyssa sleep with stiffs because you couldn't get it up and once rigor mortis set in, you were all set, you didn't have to step up and be a man. Just like you won't step up and be a man in this match.

Ethan: You are a little bitch that lives by himself in some asylum, and I will return you to the solitary you so crave. And you will return the failure you were born to be, because that's where you go to hide, cry and do your fuckin' nails. But if this weren't a gimmick and it was just about pain, why titles, why keep with this business when there's bum fighting, when there's UFC and MMA, because you know in the end, you will not get truly hurt because this is about a match. If it becomes too much for you, you lay down for three or you tap out and live out another week. These people's attention, something you could never get on your own, so you use the IWF to get that attention, just the same way you used a bratty attitude to go from group home to group home. When all you want, is someone to care for you, and the only one that does, is James Walker, and just like Alyssa, you use the people that look out for you, to your gain. Because it is all about you, you think this world owes you something for you acting like a shithead. Once again, not willing to take responsibility.

A hologram of Tupac performing appears, and Ethan shakes his head and then goes back to the camera.

Ethan: Time and time again, just like Libby, every time you came up against someone of worth or even a bit of talent, you fail. Now earlier I said that I'm going to win because your mind is solely on this persona you've made yourself that it's not in the match, and case in point, your match against Hostyle Jones. You were so busy coming up with this silly little game show that when it came to your match, you were put in a straight jacket during the match and tapped out. Now for a man who dwells in pain, who is so "used to it", why would a man tap out, because it's all a simple sham. You are not the real thing, you are a fake, you thought this would all work out and you'd have won matches before they start through fear and all we are doing is laughing at you. No one is in real threat because as long as they can defend themselves, they can kick your ass.

Ethan's eye brow raises.

Ethan: Oh you don't believe me? What about when you went against Rosalie Knight and you didn't get one single move in. I'm a man that does his homework on his opponents and that was one of the saddest matches to see, you suffered the same fate as Sean Libby in our match last week. Now adays she has the bigger name than you, as does IWF'S current High Impact Champion Hostyle Jones, and now I'm supposed to shiver in my boots over you. A man that can't even defend himself against a woman, it's one thing to lose to her but it's quite another to not even be able to defend yourself. I can see now how Alyssa was able to cut your face, you fuckin' pussy.

Ethan points at the camera with intensity as if pointing at Jinx directly, then with his index finger runs it along the sides of his lips.

Ethan: It's known that after your lost to Cobra you left PW with your tail between your legs, and now we know how you will end your career here. But see, if you didn't do that and came here, I wouldn't have gotten to see Crimson Skull hurl you into barbed wire and beat the shit out of you in the process, now that was funny. And Parker Wayde, a former champion takes you out of the game and puts you in your place, not once but twice, once with the Instant Impact and the other, was making your bitch ass tap out again in your IWF career. And on that one, you gave him your title and with the amount of tapping you did onto that mat, you were begging him to take your title.

Ethan: And then, you take on two people in the first and second round, one fresh out of jail, who doesn't give a shit about this briefcase tournament, and now you stop at me. You see the other shoe had to drop sometime, and that time will come at Battle Grounds. You suffered some pretty embarassing losses, and humiliated yourself many times, even losing a match for the PWR title in your own home, which for some reason had a gym. Not many asylum's have a gym which is why this gimmick is bullshit, but it adds to your losing stigma that you've gathered. You know that it is over for you, you've known it once you saw your name next to mine. You didn't get Ruby Winters or Ryan Apollos both of which you may have stood a chance, no, you got me, the only man that truly gives a shit about winning this opportunity.

Ethan holds his arms out to his sides, challenging his opponent to do something about it.

Ethan: You been in drugs and are trying to make wrestling your saving grace, and trying to escape what a fuckin' moron you really are. But it's these loses, it's these reminders that keep putting those thoughts in your head. "Will this be another loss"..."What if I can't", and in this match, right when you're in your head about this, I will cash you in so fast, you won't know what hit you. Next week, you go back to your normal no one gives a shit matches while I fight for an opportunity you are not worthy of having. And why do I say that, it's because of your own words.

Ethan Cage brings up a tape recorder.

Jinx
'That wasn't meant to be funny ... I don't like watching hours of tape, I don't like doing homework on a challenger,"

Ethan: Well, clearly I do. It's that way of thinking that's led you to the glorified losses you've taken. You lose the big matches, that's become your m.o, and this is a big match Jinx. We are all supposed to believe last week you raped a girl, but you've been taken down twice, by a woman. Things are happening around you that you don't even take notice of, like your friend of many years who saves your ass on a weekly basis, you didn't even know the poor guy was married. That's a fuckin' spit in the face if I've ever seen it. I ain't pure goodness, and I ain't no man in the white cowboy hat, and if this were you and me in some back alley with a couple of broken bottles I'd make sure to put the rabid dog down. But truth is, a guy like you, you're going to have one meaningless death, and it will be the greatest karma. All you want is attention, but in the end you're gonna die alone in a very shallow grave. And I'll be there, to make sure I piss on it.

Ethan: You call yourself the Clown Prince of Insurgeny, I'd say emphasis on the clown, you are royalty to nothing, and the only gold you had was taken from you like you were a fuckin' nothing in this business. You pave the way on rookies is what you said last week and said it with such pride. You're a curtain jerker and you're polishing up a piece of shit. I'm going to look into your eyes Jinx, and I will be the one seeing fear. Because all these words are in your promo are shallow, and part of this person you WANT to be, not who you truly are. I'm going to look through you and I'm going to tear you down and leave you more depressed than you were in your prior companies. As many rookies as you think you've taken out, I AM different, I'm not a rookie and I will be taking any bit of self esteem you have left. Everyone that's beaten you left you behind to become something great, while you float like a turd in the punch bowl. You're a fuckin' hack and I'll make sure the world sees you for what you are.

Ethan: Your claims of not caring who people are and what they've done, yet stressing all your accomplishments elsewhere. You know how you don't care about that because here in the IWF, it's meaningless, well turn that around on yourself, that's how much people care about your CWC careeer, yet we hear of it every single week.Your act is that you don't care, but the truth is, you are frightened to death for these people to see passed your indifference, to look passed your overused quips and sarcasm. Once they delve into the real Jinx, they won't like what they find, not because you're scary, they are just going to feel stupid for ever seeing you as real competition. You claim to hit people with truth, there's a bit for you to take home and swallow you overrated in your own head jackass who's stayed his welcome longer than he should've.

Ethan: You tell people to be prepared for you, that there is just no way, well, when it comes down to talent, I will outclass you, outwrestle you, and outJinx you. You told Pulsar that you're trying to light a fire under his ass, because you thought you were better than him. Well now you're dealing with me, and the last thing you want, is to do that to me. Now being the way I am, I'm pretty thick skinned, so it's going to take a lot. Besides, the fire under me, is getting to that briefcase. I don't scare easy, and I've kicked dozens of your type in every company I've been in. You are just another in a long laundry list, Twiztid, Kase, Frenzy, Wally Wiggles and of course, The Jokemaster. This outcome will be no different, you thrive on terrorizing people, I thrive on winning matches, and when you and I are in that ring, you will be that small little boy that was constantly given up. You'll be that insecure bitch who can't get things right. Jinx, you're over your head, and when I hit the lights this week. I truly hope it wakes you up. There will be no change, there will be no James, and Sally will be so far away from you, that you'll blame her for abadoning you. This win, I'm going to take pleasure in, this win will mean something to me, to put down this peon of a man. I've seen your weaknesses, I've seen you tap out twice and you have no threshold for pain. Now that tells me what I have to put you through to win this match. You this week, are the one who has to come prepared.

Ethan: You said that Pulsar was some new kid with confidence and a smug smile, now I gather you'll say the same for me, due to your unoriginal persona, I can't help but think that you don't have it in you to come up with new shit. How fuckin' scary can you be when there's two fuckin' clowns in just one company, you know what that means, it means this gimmick has become unoriginal, overused and uncreative. You pride yourself on being sick, and that's what you coast on, and then, a few things about your match and you dumbfuck your way through your match never knowing the true potential of your opponent. You use your face as an edge, I use knowledge of my opponent, I use that excellence I carry in the ring. I don't need crutches such as facepaint, or a bad suit, because when I go out there, that spotlight you say that's a match with you. I'll make that spotlight the death of Jinx's career, the stomping of the last bastion of hope Jinx ever had. The devil would never seek salvation, he'd take everyone he could with him, and you seeking it makes you just as weak as your victims. I will not be one of your victims, I will be the envy of the IWF. I will be the man that you never will and will die trying to be. My looks, this body, my talent, the girls I can get with just a snap of my fingers, I know those are things that get right down to your black heart. And I know that the jealousy you carry for me and others like me will truly enrage you. I say bring that rage, because nothing will help you. And when you stare up at those lights, and your consciousness slowly leaves you, and you turn to look at James to see the shame in his eyes at what you've become. Once again Jinx, I want you to know that will be because of me.

Ethan: You told Pulsar that this was another shot at greatness and I want you to know that it will be because of me, that you will not reach that point. I am the hand of karma, and I will not let you have success through me. I'm going to snap your pencil neck and watch you flail like a fish out of water until the light in your eyes diminishes to gray.

Ethan: You see Jinx, I can see into the future, and I've seen yours. Infact, I know you have a facebook, you have to, social media plays right into your hand. You're not this sick fuck unless you have a camera on you, which makes this whole thing, an act. Well, here's what I found on facebook, and tell me it doesn't just scream Jinx's "I've tapped twice and all I got were these scars" future.

Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage 156116_434869809912430_325232119_n

The camera comes back to Ethan Cage, yes with that smug smirk and aire of confidence but also with that same look of determination.

Ethan: In the history of the briefcase tournament, there will be Ruben Ricardo Leon, Brandon Macdonald, Chad Mason and Ethan Cage, because it's not that I'm that good, it's that I'm that god damn amazing.

Ethan looks to the left and then the right and then back to the camera.

Ethan: Damn it's good to be me.

Ethan says this, he snaps his fingers and the lights go out.

Black
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage   Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Joe Santiago sat alone in his empty house.

His gun was empty, lying on the floor in front of him.

He had been holding his phone in his hand for what seemed like an eternity, but he just couldn't dial the number. He had things to say that he just couldn't come to terms with.

Jinx pulled the trigger.

The psychopathic bastard actually did it. He pointed a loaded gun at his face and he squeezed with no care about the malice it would cause if it actually fired. The Clown had been right. Joe had been one of the luckiest men alive numerous times and tonight was no different. There were five rounds in the gun, and one empty chamber.

It clicked.

No boom.

He couldn't believe that he was alive. After the click, Jinx had simply stood up, emptied the gun, and threw it on the floor. Yet, Joe had learned so much in their short time together that night. He knew the truth now. He saw it. He felt it. Jinx said that he hated Alyssa because she tried to change him, but Joe didn't buy it.

He finally got it.

He held the phone in his hand, pressing two buttons, then hanging up.

Joe Santiago
"Fuck"

He said to himself, tossing the phone on the bed and holding his head in his hand. He spoke out loud to nobody in general.

Joe Santiago
"I...just fucking can't believe this. This is madness."

He sat in a trance for what seemed like another eternity. In reality it was only a few minutes. He played the conversation he knew he had to have with Alyssa in his head at least two dozen times, but he never found the right words. He wished he had something to drink. It had to be something strong. Something Jinx would find daunting. All he had in his refrigerator was Diet Mountain Dew, and that wasn't going to cut it right now.

He walked into the kitchen, looking around for something that could offer him a momentary lapse from the swirling thoughts. He sighed, opening a bottle of Dom. Usually it was used for celebration. Now, it would just be used for inebriation. He needed some liquid courage to make this call.

A knock hit his door several times in quick succession. He knew they would be coming. He glanced at the clock. It was 7:00AM. They were right on time. He poured some champagne into a glass, and then added a few drops of orange juice from the fridge before walking over and opening the door.

Joe Santiago
"Hello Officer Gray."

Joe said with a smile taking a drink of his concoction. Gray observed him casually. He didn't buy into the threats. He felt like he was babysitting, but anything asked of him by Michael's daughter was top priority.

He owed the elder Lee his life, and his career.

Officer Gray
"A little early to be drinking, Mr. Santiago."

He said with a sigh.

Joe Santiago
"Or a little late, if you haven't actually went to bed."

Joe said, downing the glass.

Joe Santiago
"Oh do come in..."

Joe walked towards the kitchen. Gray walked in and looked around the mansion.

Officer Gray
"So no noise last night?"

Gray asked, noticing several displaced photographs from Jinx and the Fun Time Circus soldiers charging through the hallway.

Joe Santiago
"Nothing to concern yourself with, Officer."

Joe responded quickly, pouring himself another version of the champagne cocktail, this time with a flat Sprite.

Officer Gray
"Glad to see you're safe. Ms. Lee will be pleased."

Gray said. He nodded towards Joe and then left the house. He didn't like the security detail, but it was important to Alyssa Lee, so he did it. After his third drink, Joe found the courage to dial the number. He let it ring. After a few rings, which felt more like one ring to Joe, who was not exactly ecstatic about what he had to say, Alyssa picked up.

Alyssa Lee
"Hello? Joe? You okay?"

Joe Santiago
"Yeah. I'm good."

Joe said, then belched slightly as the carbonation roared from his throat.

Alyssa Lee
"Are you drunk? It's like 7:15 in the morning and you don't drink."

Alyssa said in shock.

Joe Santiago
"Long night."

Joe said flatly.

Alyssa Lee
"Okay..."

She stated apprehensively.

[b]Joe Santiago

"I had a visitor last night. Someone we both know pretty well."

Joe took a seat in his living room, his fourth drink halfway empty.

Alyssa Lee
"Joe... You didn't call in. I have security posted on you twenty-four seven. Did he show up!? Is he still there!?"

Alyssa's voice became panic-stricken.

Joe Santiago
"No he's gone. Long gone now. He just wanted to hang out, play games like reverse Russian roulette and scare the fucking shit out of me. You know, the classics."

Joe chuckled slightly as the alcohol lightened his mood.

Alyssa Lee
"Are you okay?"

She questioned. Her worried tone carried a meekness in her voice.

Joe Santiago
"Yeah, I'm alright."

She was used to Joe being a jokester, but there was a different edge in his voice now. He was clearly becoming intoxicated, but she needed to know what she was dealing with, and he had come face to face with her opponent.

Alyssa Lee
"Talk to me Joe. What did he say? Why didn't you call for help? I have some of Chicago's finest, watching you night and day because we knew he would react like this."

Alyssa tried to comprehend the situation, but was becoming frustrated by it.

Joe Santiago
"It was more what he didn't say."

Alyssa Lee
"Okay..."

Alyssa seemed a little annoyed by the riddle based retort, but she tried to remain patient.

Joe Santiago
"The reason he is doing this is so fucking simple. He doesn't hate you. He doesn't want you dead. He isn't trying to erase you."

Joe said as he rambled.

Alyssa Lee
"Alright..."

Alyssa said, believing that the alcohol was getting to her friend

Joe Santiago
"Alyssa... He loves you."

Joe couldn't believe that he actually uttered those words. When the clown pulled the trigger. In that moment before the click, he saw it. Regret. Jinx actually wanted him to live. He wanted the gun to click. In the moment after the click, he saw something else.

Relief.

He realized it then. In that moment it all made sense. Alyssa was silent on the other end of the phone. Joe Santiago waited for her to react. She didn't. Finally after some very uncomfortable silence, he decided to continue.

Joe Santiago
"He doesn't understand it. He can't process the emotion. That is why he's trying to destroy you. His only answer is violence. It's such a foreign emotion that he only knows to kill it, because it threatens him. It makes him weak, so he is trying to erase it. I think we have what we need to break the clown"

Joe slurred his words slightly.

Alyssa Lee
"He...can't."

Alyssa replied finally

Alyssa Lee
"The way he treated me, everything he has done suggests otherwise. You must be mistaken-"

Joe interrupted her quickly.

Joe Santiago
"Because that's what he knows to do. He only knows how to destroy. He doesn't know how to cure pain, only how to cause it."

Joe sighed along with Alyssa who reacted to the news

Alyssa Lee
"I know what I have to do."

Joe Santiago
"What's that?"

Alyssa Lee
"I have to end it. He's too dangerous to exist. I can't rely on the straight and narrow path that I used to rely on. I can't be the Alyssa Lee you know. I have to become the monster that Jinx created. I have to become his monster. That's how I end it. That's how I finish it."

Alyssa hung up the phone before Joe could react.

They both knew she was right. It was up to her now. If Jinx could be stopped, she could do it. Nobody else could. Only she could put a final stop in the clown’s career. Only she could stop him from going to the finales and becoming the briefcase holder.

She had to do it.

She wasn't the monster.

She was wrong.

She was always the hero.

There was no spotlight that flashed her symbol.

There was no special colored phone.

But she always answered the call.

It was time to put on the cape.

You can't see it, neither can she.

That's what makes her the hero

Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage JINXNAME

Holy fuckin’ shit. My brain needs to take a rest after listening to that ramble session from Ethan Cage. Hey Ethan, you ever thought about taking a breath when you speak? It seems to me that you just talk and talk and talk. You don’t talk about anything important, honestly.

Tell me in your last promo if you said anything worthwhile? Ethan Cage has no idea who he is getting into the ring with. I’ve defeated hall of famers, I’ve won inner-promotion tournaments, all while this kid was crying over his daddy issues! Just because he beat forgotten talent like Sean Libby and Porter Macleod, what have these two accomplish in there career?

Congratulations Ethan, you beat up a washed up drunk, and a kid who is no longer employed

Look around this game and you’ll understand I’m a legend in this business. I paved the way for people like you, kid, so you should be thanking me. Without me, you wouldn’t even be in existence. The best job offer you’re agent would have for you, would be starring as the guy on the Dijornos commercial telling me “It’s not delivery, it’s Dijornos”.

Ethan you’re the one who is a rookie in this match, not me. And just like I did last week when I sent Pulsar Prime packing I’m going to disappoint another ASWF reject. You had a good run, a bright future, but you’re jumping the gun.

Now your place Rookie

Face it Ethan, that hologram of you holding a briefcase is as close as your going to get to holding it

Until Battle grounds

ToOtLeSsSs

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: At Death's Door and I'm Knockin' Loud!   Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:57 pm

Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage Zo6urr

Press Start

The Search Continues....and Ends...

The camera comes in on Ethan Cage's 1967 Shelby Mustang, more importantly on the passenger side of his car. As the camera comes up to the car, we see the window is down. The camera coming up even further, the camera pokes in to see an invitation to a child's birthday party on the passenger's seat. Then, we hear the alarm chirp and as the camera is still in the window, another cameraman catches the first cameraman getting caught in Ethan's window, his body flails on the side of Ethan's car. We even hear the second cameraman giggle at this poor man's misfortune. Well, instead of getting help, the second cameraman has taken it upon himself to get Ethan's new promo himself. You might be wondering why Ethan might need two cameras, and if this is the first Ethan Cage promo you've ever seen, well go ahead and watch the not only awesomeness, but other's misfortunes, and the simple action within one Ethan Cage promo, and then having two cameras may then even seem not enough. Chaos seems to follow our anti-hero, due to his attitude, the fact that he can't keep his mouth shut. Even in the ring, if you saw that match with Porter Macleod, that would be all the point I need. And now we catch Ethan in one of the most unlikeliest of places, a child's birthday. The second cameraman takes it upon himself to kick the first cameraman in the ass while he's caught up within the window and runs towards the side gate where Ethan and Rayne have just entered the party. Like flies, the kids see IWF's new ego Ethan and flock to him. Ethan rolls his eyes which we can't see through his Ray Bans, but Rayne however, bends down to hug these children hello, a smile on her face the likes of which we've not seen before, possibly thinking of their own child. With Jinx's track record of kidnapping children, this week is especially secretive of where Ethan's child resides. Going back to our man, the women also flock to him but more subtley as of course Rayne is present, and we can come to the conclussion that these people all know each other. The tiniest little boy with crutches comes up to Ethan, we can tell that Ethan is looking at this child, but his facial expression hasn't changed. The droopy eyed child is trying to get to Ethan as fast as he possibly can. Now Ethan Cage is a prick, but there's no amount of prickness that would allow this innoncent child to be abused by Ethan Cage. Ethan makes his way through this crowd and heads straight for the little boy, Ethan and the child stand facing each other. The child with a look as if seeing Barney or a tit for the first time, such a bright light in his eyes, still Ethan's facial expression hasn't changed. Suddenly a man picks this little boy up and takes him as if protecting him from Ethan.

Man: I know my wife is friends with your little girlfriend asshole, but I don't want you here.

Little Boy: Dad, that's Ethan Cage.

Man: I know who he is son. And if I weren't holding you right now I'd-

Ethan Cage rolls his shoulders and neck, finally breaking his silence.

Ethan: You'd what?

Little Boy: Did you bring AJ?

Ethan smirks hearing his son's name, the name he has tattoo'd on the side of his body.

Ethan: No Jeremy, I didn't. He's busy.

Little Boy: Is it because of Jinx?

Ethan: There's bigger assholes than me out there kiddo.

Man: I can't imagine that.

Ethan turns his back to the man and hits the lights on the father and much as only Ethan can, catches the little boy from hitting the ground. Ethan closes his eyes and the little boy pins Ethan 1, 2, 3.

Little Boy: Yay, I get the briefcase.

Ethan smirks.

Ethan: I guess you did.

Rayne: You kids all want to pin Ethan Cage?

Ethan: Rayne, don-

Before Ethan can finish the sentence, they all pin Ethan and having their fun. Rayne laughs as she thinks of the sight of when Ethan gives AJ the airplane with just his feet. No one is even tending to the fallen father of the little boy. Ethan stands and fixes his All That Remains shirt and jean jacket. The children still haven't taken their eyes off of Ethan.

Woman: What happened to Jack? ...Oh, hi Ethan.

Ethan smirks.

Ethan: Julia.

Julia: What did he say this time?

Ethan shrugs.

Jeremy: Mommy, thank you for inviting Ethan Cage to my party, I'll be the most popular kid in school.

Julia: You're welcome honey, but as I've told you, Ethan is our guest. Your entertainment is Jingles.

As if on cue, Jingles the clown walks into the backyard with balloons, smelling of whiskey and cotton candy. Ethan's once jovial self turns back...well to Ethan.

Rayne: Ethan, this is Jeremy's birthday party, and you've already beaten up his father.

Jingles: Where's the birthday boy?

Jeremy: Go away Jinx!

Kids: YEAH!

Julia: No children, "Jingles", Jingles is his name.

Jeremy: I don't want him here Ethan, Jinx doesn't like children and he hurts mommies.

Ethan: It's not Jinx kid.

Julia: Come on Jeremy.

Jeremy hits the clown with his crutch.

Jeremy: Go away Jinx!

Jingles: OW! Hey fuck you kid.

The kids rush the clown, some of them even doing some Ethan Cage mannerisms. A child even pulls his shirt over his head and lifts it, as if Ethan's entrance hoodie. It's all fun and games until Jingles pushes the kids, and little Jeremy falls to the ground.

Julia: Jeremy!

Rayne superkicks the clown, and he hits the ground hard. Jeremy tugs on Ethan's leg.

Jeremy: Make Jinx tap out again.

Ethan laughs.

Ethan: But kid, that's not the real Ji-...Ah fuck it.

Kids: FUCK IT!

Ethan picks up Jingles to all fours and locks on a camel clutch to which Jingles immediately is tapping out.

Jeremy: Hit the lights.

Jeremy turns his back to the clown, and due to his illness, rolls down and does the slowest Hit the Lights ever, but still proves a point. Jeremy raises his arms. The unconcsious man finally awakes, to see the clown now knocked out.

Man: Julia, you know we're getting sued for this!

Julia: Fuck it Harold, ...look how happy our son is.

The camera fades on the children doing Ethan Cage poses, while Ethan doesn't bother to pay attention to him finding a bottle of Patron at the ground ups table.

Scene 2

The camera comes back on the Maury Povich set, and the camera scans to actually find the real Maury sitting infront of a real audience

Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage Maury-378x410

Maury: Hello ladies and gentlemen, just when you think we've had the weirdest characters on this show, I have one that will surpass it today. Today we have a child that was abandoned, left to group homes and the abuse of male prostitutes around the world. Here is Jinx.

Clearly it's Ethan Cage in a wig and clown make up in the inset next to Maury.

Maury: Today his parents have come to explain their story, he doesn't know it yet, but he will meet them today. What do you think Jinx is here for? He thinks he is here to show the world that he has no penis.

The crowd is stuck on silent.

Maury: Well don't blame him, blame these people coming out. Let's hear it for Doink the Clown and Marilyn Manson!

Two very good impersonators come out in their respective attires, although Doink isn't doing much these days, if Cage got the real Maury, who is to say that this isn't the real Doink. The two sit on chairs on the stage, Marilyn already holding tissue and dabbing his eyes, his make up running. They are of course, heavily boo'ed upon their entry.

Maury: Jinx has raped women, he's kidnapped children, he's completely weak in his profession as a wrestler and has already tapped out twice to his opponents and has been stagnent in motivation, don't you think this has anything to do with you two?

Marilyn: You don't understand my life Maury, I am a rock star and I always knew I'd be. I could not be in charge of some child.

Doink: To be fair, I was a horrible father to my other children.

Maury: Do you think that some kind of excuse for the outcome of this child Jinx. Why do you two name him that?

Marilyn: He caused me to get fat and lose half my audience and a huge drop in ticket sales in recent years. I blame my connection with Jinx, no matter how small.

Doink: Have you seen my career Maury, a lot of people think it was Hulk Hogan that held me down in my career, but clearly ever since Jinxy was born, everything went downhill.

Maury: Are you prepared to meet your demonseed?

Marilyn: I want to see my precious son.

Maury: Your son is known to blow goats, strip infront of the elderly, and fondle himself in the ball pit of McDonald's everywhere. Here is, Jinx!

Ethan walks out as Jinx in horrible purple suit, purple gloves and facepaint, even going so far as to mimic Jinx's mannerisms, and it's even a mesh of some of Sting's current gimmick.

"Jinx" takes a seat inbetween Marilyn Manson and Doink, the couple not wanting to look "Jinx" in the face. "Jinx" has a Superman Pez despenser and takes some pez out and shoves it into his mouth.

"Jinx": I'm ready to show the world I ain't go no winky Maury.

Maury: Jinx, you think you're here to prove your a woman, which is why you lost to Rosalie Knight so easily. But instead, you are here.....to meet your parents.

"Jinx": Cool, what am I looking at, Charles Manson and the looks of Sharon Stone?

Maury: Not exactly Jinx, your parents are next to you at either side. Marilyn Manson and Doink the clown are your birth parents.

"Jinx" instantly begins to act like a child and crosses his arms infront of him and makes a pouty lip face.

"Jinx": I wanted John Wayne Gacy and Barbara Streisand!

Marilyn: I'm so sorry we gave you up son.

Doink: You're grounded.

"Jinx": For what?

Doink: Losing your Full Throttle Championship and being forgotten by your company and after only four months.

"Jinx": You'll never understand me Dad. This is why I keep gerbals up my ass until they die completely, or until James Walker pulls it out with his mouth.

Doink: You got that from me. But it was Dink who got it out.

Marilyn: Rumors of me taking out a rib to suck my own dick, it was really the birth of you Jinx.

"Jinx": Why did you leave me?

Doink: You cried a lot, you shat your pants..on purpose, you tried to have sex with your mother at four years old. Was the weirdest thing, we would've thought you didn't even know what that was at that age.

"Jinx": That explains my fascination for make up.

Maury: Let's take some questions from the crowd.

The camera scans the crowd to see a sea of dumbfounded and very shocked faces. Until one man stands up wearing an IWF shirt and a Chad Mason head band.

Man: Yes, how did it feel to lose your title to Parker Wade and then tap out to him to give up your title and basically give him the name you once had. How did it feel for him to take your future in the IWF?

"Jinx": Well how the fuck do you think it feels, to have these rookies beat me, to have everyone pass me, but I've upgraded, I've beaten a few rookies, after Ethan Cage beats me though, I don't know what I'll do. You see this briefcase is my last chance, but now that I'm facing Ethan Cage, I just don't know if I have it in me anymore-

A hand in the audience goes up.

"Jinx"...and no I'm not talking about the gerbals.

The hand in the audience goes back down.

Maury: That was your question wasn't it?

The man nods. A woman stands.

Woman: I'm a big James Shark fan, and I know he's not in the IWF anymore, but here's my question. How do you feel about his statements of all whiteboys are clowns?

"Jinx": I suppose he doesn't know about Homey the Clown, but none the less, he's probably referring to there being replica upon replica of my dark clown gimmick. I mean sure it's played out Maury, but you're asking a man who does bare minimum promos and half assed quips to do more thinking than I really need. I don't like to know shit about my opponent, I just like to go in fresh and figure them out, of course that leads to the subpar record I currently hold in the IWF, but I was the CWC World Champion!

Maury: Well that shows us just how good CWC was, doesn't it. I mean if you're losing matches where you don't get in a move edgewise in the IWF, what can you tell me about the CWC that's interesting.

"Jinx": Listen Maury, it's Rosalie Knight's fault, it's Parker Wayde's, Cobra's, it's everyone else but my fault. In that ring, I'm a scared little bitch, and get away with it so by doing ridiculous things in promos that would normally get myself arrested, I mean if any of it were real, I have evidence ON CAMERA of me making my bestfriend raping a woman. I'd be in jail right now!

Maury: Well then why do you put that image out there.

"Jinx": I said it once already, it's for the sale of tickets, it's to put asses in those seats. The people show up to hate me, because I give them something to truly hate.

Maury: And by raping women, you expect to have it that simple. Women in this country that have literally been through that experience, not for a camera, not for some selfish man's gimmick, how should they feel?

"Jinx": I live in a fake asylum with a gym, what do I care, I'm a fuckin' hyprocritical cunt, and I know it.

Maury: What is your true relationship with James Walker?

"Jinx": He's my bear and I'm his cub.

Maury: Your father's right next to you.

"Jinx": In the gay community, a bear and a cub are gay couples one big, one small. We met each other on the internet at MaleCunts.com. I think we make a good pair, and our swinger partys are to die for.

Maury: Is that the real reason for raping that woman when you found out James Walker was married and you making him watch, you wanted him to see what he's not going to get anymore from you.

"Jinx": Exactly Maury, you can see right into a motherfucker's heart, literally. Eh Mommy?

"Jinx" nudges Marilyn Manson's elbow who giggles shyly.

Voice: That's my woman on that there stage!

Maury: Who's that?!

A man comes storming the stage...it's Ronald McDonald!

Ronald: Don't listen to any of these people son. You're the son of the greatest fast food icon there'll ever be.

Doink stands.

Doink: I knew you cheated on me with him!

Marilyn stands as well, crying due to embarassment.

Marilyn: It was just one night, and I was so drunk of free fries and Shamrock shakes!

Doink: I'm gonna kick your ass Ronald.

Ronald: I've come for your family Chuck.

Doink and Ronald McDonald roll on the ground as Marilyn Manson runs out of the room, not knowing which one is the exit, I know you all know what I'm talking about, come on, you've seen that before. "Jinx" takes out another pez. As the camera fades.

At Death's Door...and I'm knockin' LOUD!

There is a simple spotlight on a cleaned up Ethan Cage, now as himself and not his laughable opponent Jinx, and Maury.

Ethan: Now we've come to the final thought.

Maury: That's Jerry Springer's gimmick.

Ethan pie faces Maury sending him off camera.

Ethan: As I was saying, this won't be a story that you can tailor to your means Jinx, once we get into that ring, there will be no flashbacks of killing your girlfriend's father or any of the horseshit you continue to show the wrestling world just to get yourself more over. This will be a match where you will truly get what you deserve. I know how you hate smug looks on people's faces, people that are simply indifferent to you because you're trying to replace Death Angel in becoming this company's boogey man, no, not the 40 year old man eating worms, the real one. As I told you before, there is nothing to fear when it comes to you. All people have to do is stand their ground and you back down like any childhood bully. The IWF opened up it's doors to me and I stepped into this company knowing that it will be the end of a lot of people's chances to become something great. I also knew I'd be ruining people's second chances at doing so. That encapsulates you Jinx. All this homework has made me grow to hate you, so much so that I want to rip out your throat and shove it up your ass.

Ethan: And with how great I am, it can difinitely be done. You told Parker Wayde that he has one chance and one chance only to understand you in that ring, and well, with his two wins it appears he understands you quite well, wouldn't you say? How meaningless do you feel that you had the title sixty two days only for Parker Wayde to hold it long enough to sneeze and someone from what you called the ASWF refugee camp took it from him on his first defense of it. How little do you feel, how forgotten, I'd have to imagine because that is something that can only happen to losers. You even told him that his win streak would become a losing one, and what happened, he made you dizzy for a week. Those words came to bite you in the ass didn't they. You said he wasn't going to be the hot ticket he once was, but that wasn't because of you, it was because of Vanessa Cade, and I have to say, she's definitely an upgrade, her body, her face, god damn. There's a reason you didn't get a rematch, and there's a reason why after you lose titles, you are banished to be forgotten. It's simple, it's happened to plenty of men in the WWE, they get a title, we all see just how boring they are, and it becomes clear that this person is not a champion. He was the here and now, and once that well ran dry, it was on to the next. There's no substance to you, you kill people in promos, come on man, how believeable is that. Glad you borrowed scenes from your favorite Saw movies or whatever you're trying to do on Battle Grounds and your promos, it gives you something to do with your time.

Ethan: Your mind is filled because no doubt I am in your head, angered by what I have said, what I have done to make sure your name is flung into the mud. And I could give a fuck about your so called rage, because all it takes is one slip up Jinx, just one. There is no understanding me in the ring, there is just you bidding your time until I decide to end it. Your life as a pimple faced geek will never end, and you will never have what I have. And as much as you think you are better off being you, just think of what I have yet to accomplish and what you have yet to in four months. Look at what Parker Wade's done, what Vanessa Cade has done, and what Hostyle Jones did to you. You've had opportunities at becoming great, and you fall on your painted face and we're all supposed to believe that you're determined to become better. And I call bullshit, because you've already ran to drugs and alcohol once, and as of now, that is your safety net. You know that no matter how far you fall, you can always go back to those habits and finish off the job. That would explain why you are so half assed in your career. You see, I'm not a dumb guy, you don't do your homework on an opponent, and as much as your opponent has to figure you out, when you go into a match dumb as shit like you do, it's going to hurt. So what did I do, I waited to saw a god damn word, because it's your own ego that's going to make you faulter. It's your own laziness that is going to claim you this week. You walk around and tell people just how much you miss the spotlight, but are not willing to do the work and put in the time to get it. Now I ask you, is that someone that will come out on top, between you and I, you're done as of this week. And you know it.

Ethan: People in this place believe that the first person that opens their mouths show all their cards and it's all finished, and what happens, their words get released so far as seconds before our show. What does that do for our audience that awaits our words, that drive, that build of a match. Now usually I would go first and not even think about it, because I've done enough homework to talk for days, but this time, it was that one sentence that you said that just struck the wrong cord. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot people do that, and maybe I'll have to fall in line with that way of thinking, but know this, it only makes me even more dangerous, because I go so far as to know what a motherfucker ate for breakfast the morning of our match. How does it feel to walk into a match with a man that knows all your tricks, and is fully prepared for everything you are going to try. I'm going to stain that mat with your mistakes, and I'm not ashamed of how much I going to hurt you. I'm going to do it legally and believeably. Whatever doesn't kill you, is gonna leave a scar, just take a look in the mirror.

Ethan winks at the camera.

Ethan: When I was a kid, I had everything, I had GI Joes, Transformers, Thundercats, Silverhawks, every single figure I ever wanted. I had those eyes, I had this impecable hair and I had my little attitude and while I was playing, I would look at that kid in the corner jealous of me. Looking at me and how lucky I was to have the world and anything I wanted, Nikes shows, Jordan's, Laker Jerseys authentic, and I didn't appreciate it because it was all handed to me, which made that kid in the corner feel even worse. Well one day that kids crush came up to me and asked to play with me, so I stood my GI Joe on his feet and had it open the car door for Barbie, and I could see the tears well up in that loser kid's eyes, I smiled and kissed her on the check and said Ma'am. She dropped the Barbie and kissed me on the lips, sat on me and just kept kissing me until the teacher's had to pull us off of each other. Well that kid came up to me and threw a rock at me, mind you he missed, I still walked up to him and beat the shit out of him. Now you see that as a bully, but you make a challenge to another man and you don't know how to fight, you're asking to get your ass kicked. Now looking at how you hold yourself Jinx and your record, you might as well have been that kid. I would've fucked Alyssa, Heather Thompson and Jessica and broken their hearts, while you manipulated their feeble brains, you prey on the weak but the reverse of that is you get the ever living shit kicked out of you when those people aren't your victims, when they have respect for themselves to not put up with it. You yourself are a victim, constantly, and we are to watch you terrorize the world, and somehow think that's the man walking into my ring. I don't see it, all I see is the kid I made cry by being a fuckin' man. By claiming what is mine and not standing around being a little bitch and silently making things mine and crying when someone else gets it.

Ethan: When I win this briefcase, and I will, you're always going to remember that time you failed once again. Do you remember when you actually cared about who you are, and what you represented, I'll tell you when, when you faced Beno. You put that struggle in to keep your title, and then something happened, Matt Rydell, Parker Wade, and Chris Cane and you know what happened, at a pay per view you couldn't even bring yourself to promote your match. Now looking at the day, it wouldn't surprise me that you don't promote this one either. But it hit me, before facing you Beno had been losing for a month straight and what did that mean for you, he was a victim, he was someone you could manipulate and you had the confidence going for yourself and it fed your ego more and more to know that this was a man you could beat in that ring, because no matter what you claimed there is no way this man would beat you. Hell, you even did that Beno fart reference, and you lost steam, as you always do.

Ethan: The difference between you and I amongst many painfully obvious others, is that if I get knocked down, not only am I going to get back up, you are going to wish you never did what you did to knock me down in the first place. Jinx, after my first promo was released you saw the kind of man I am, and you know that this week you're going down to someone truly better than you. Someone that doesn't need make up, doesn't need to "kill people", he just goes out there and steals the show and leaves everyone wanting more. I destroyed Sean Libby, no, not beat him, I ended his career here in the IWF and left his life in shambles and everyone laughed at him. And now what am I looking at, a repeat. Someone that got to the third round by dumb luck and is getting called on his bullshit. Heather Thompson once called you the greatest Full Throttle Champion ever, and it's already changed hands and it hasn't even been the next pay per view your succesor to lose it. The only reason you had it sixty two days is because you only had to defend it once a month, so really, the one thing that kid of gives you credibility is just a big of sham as you are.

Ethan: You look down upon the influx of new stars as if we have entered your personal home and stolen from you. Have you ever thought they wouldn't have needed others who can do what you couldn't, that it is because of your failures to reach that next level. This company is thinking of it's future, Stygian, Corey Taylor, Steel Angel, Chuck Matthews and the like, they won't be here forever and it's going to take guys with balls to step up and take that title and actually prove themselves worthy. And look at your record, that will always be there to tell these people that you are not worthy of making it to that next level. You are a big vat of human extrement. Your mouth gets you into a lot of trouble, mind you, so does mine, but I can get myself out of that trouble, you seem to put on dresses and cry to yourself and that is supposed to somehow scare us. Guns, darkness, death and then oh yeah, I have a match against so and so, and everyone is left wondering what the fuck does any of this have to do with your match. I bet on TiVo, you got all the little emo and goth people jerking off to your psuedo darkness, and then shutting off the television when it comes to your match. However, those people actually interested in the match you're about to have. All they can do, is fast forward passed all the bullshit and then what are they left with, four thoughts of what you think about your opponent. You have a cameraman out there for what, scenes from a B rate scary movie and then only seconds of an actual promo. I don't know if IWF is getting the return on their investment.

Ethan: You look at a guy like me, well I've made this entire week about you and the search for your parents, because this match is the only thing on my mind this week, that and beating you down so hard, those scars on your face are going to be the least of your worries when I'm done with you.

Ethan: You look at a thoroughbred like me, a born champion, classic smile, a man who when he wins it's very decisive, no questions asked, wrestling attire, respect for the business. A guy like you, and that laughable purple suit, green greasy hair and an I don't give a shit about this business just the adoration of the audience way of thinking. With that suit, you look like the missing member of Dumb and Dumber when they went to that rich party for Mary Swanson.

Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage Dumb-and-Dumber

Ethan: Yes, everyone laughing right now sees my point, and if you're wondering if I take you seriously, I think it's obvious that I don't. You talk down to people in this broken yet still monotome way of speak like you are a somebody her in the IWF. And really, what are you, the Clown Prince of being a Jackass? You live in this little world where you are the mecca, and in this world, you are a barely getting by midcarder with a chip on his shoulder.

Ethan: Jinx, even your precious Alyssa is asking you to step up your game, to become better. A man that would destroy another man, the man you once were, and you told her that is just something you can never be. Which means you have a whole other level of deviousness that you won't let yourself get to, which means you're going to limit yourself in our match. Which means I've started out with an advantage, which was clear from the beginning but to have actual confirmation from your own mouth, that's fuckin' aces.

Ethan: You're tired of ASWF people stealing the spotlights yet, here we are doing it, you've had your chance and failed. You have Stygian in his promo with Alexander Remington talking over this conspiracy theory about Corey Casey and everyone has guns. Almost feel like I should get one and we make the IWF the wild west. You shouldn't be mad at ASWF guys for stealing the spotlight, you should be mad at yourself for not having it in you to stop us. And I know you've seen the wrestling website articles, IWF just acquired another company, some of them with a match at Battlegrounds, but much like the orcs trying to get into the king's castle, they will be coming in flocks and droves and it couldn't be more better for me. No one steals my spotlight, because the spotlight would never leave me, it's too afraid it would miss anything I do. You, for a man that lives in shadows, are sure dependent on that spotlight, much like your rapes, I guess it's only worth being you if you have an audience. The IWF is making acquistions to make this company unstoppable, the most watched wrestling show on television. And yes, you do provide that source of entertainment in your promos, as ridiculous as they are, it's fun to see you kill people we all don't care about. It has nothing to do with our match therefore making it completely irrelevant, but hey, it beats having to rent a movie. Between Stygian, Alexander Remington and your promos, it's like watching Showtime or HBO, now you would think those are compliments, but I think you'd have to delve deeper to get my point. Those movie promos mean dick when it comes to that ring, and what they see, is the great man in his promos, getting his ass handed to him in the ring.

Ethan: You tell the world that I don't belong here, that ASWF people belong on the unemployment line, well one of us is the current Full Throttle Champion, the title you USED to have, and the other is about to plant you into the mat and surpass you into the finals. I can see how you're jealous, it makes sense why you'd be crying. Before you blame ASWF, take a long look at yourself.

Ethan mimics Jinx's but with a pouty face.

Ethan: "You're a carbon copy of Jason Hawk" "I'm just a clone", like I'm a god damn fembot. That's fine for you to think that, we've established how many people have your gimmick but everyone that has walked through that curtain may have the attitude, but they don't have the conviction I do. As many times as you say something like that, you know it's not true. You can tell yourself that all day long but I have beaten a so called legend in my first match here in the IWF, and I've gotten a man fired again, from your IWF. You see assclown, this IWF...IS my new home. ASWF is dead, but my career isn't, and you're mad that you have to share your bowl with the new BIGGER dog, the new dog that is getting all the attention because he's new. Don't worry Jinx, there will always be plenty of scraps for you to barely survive on. I'm going to thrive through your inabilities, your missed opportunities won't be missed when they are presented to me. You scrape by on a few highlights of your opponent and the best you can hit me with is a Jason Hawk reference, and you try to say it like a bad thing, now I'll be straight up, I cast my own shadow and I will make my own name but look who you've compared me to, Jason Hawk. The man defended the Full Throttle Championship four times to your one defense, the man has defeated Corey Casey, the man even beat James Shark and Death Angel in the same match at Isolation, he's defeated Chuck Matthews, a man that is today's World title hunt and held your former championship for ninety eight days making him the longest reigning Full Throttle Champion in IWF's history. Now, I'll be the first to tell you, my ego would never allow myself to be anybody's carbon copy, nor my talent, but if you're going to compare me to someone, make sure the motherfucker's not better than you, moron. Yes, once again, I called you on your shit and slapped you down with your own words like a pimp to a bitch....and I didn't even have to put power on my hand to make an imprint.

Ethan: Here's where you fuck up, one of the scraps you got was me meeting my father and going to wrestling school, and yes, that's where my bio ends as far as mentioning my wrestling past. Why, because the other company's championships are useless here, I don't believe I have to mention the championships to get over here in the IWF, much like you do over and over and over again. Why do I know the name Cobra, he doesn't work here, I do because you shove that feud down our throats and try to make us care when we just can't. But you asked me if I honestly think I'm going to win this tournament, well, I know I'm beating YOU this week, and I also know that yes, indeed, that briefcase will be in my hands at the end of this tournament. If I didn't think it, I wouldn't have kicked Macleod and Libby square in the face with everything I had. If you're here and you don't think you can win, you become like what the first rounders did, you slack off and get out of the tournament as quick as possible. Now me, as you can see I'm making things interesting and I'm putting my all into this match and this tournament. It's what I do, it makes me me. I don't live on regrets, I leave that building knowing that I gave what I had, it's just lucky for me that no one can withstand everything I have. I'm going to make you eat those words Jinx, and you'll brush it off and call it some sort of fluke. But deep down, you'll know that I have just humbled you. Hey, maybe me kicking your ass will awake that demon that Alyssa wants so badly to return, but by that time, I'll be seeing you in my rearview mirror.

Ethan: You tell these people that no one knows who I am, well, you did. And I'm pretty damn sure the man that has signed my last two paychecks knows who I am, and those announcers at ringside that I seem to impress weekly knows who I am. And my purpose of winning this tournament will become quite clear to you and shatter your little safe world, because even the eyes of the World Champion himself will be on me. Now doesn't that just irritate the fuck out of you. That you will have to look at me in the main events while you remain the bottom feeder you are today. You called me fresh meat, and I don't know whether you were trying to flirt with me or not, but that ain't gonna happen, I mean you even go so far as to tell me you're going to "bend me". And if it's in your head, I'll be sure to kick that shit right out of your head. You said I made it to the third round because of feeder talent when you got passed the first round against a person who didn't even bother to promote the match and got passed a guy name Pulsar Prime, and you're saying this like you made it here off the backs of top talent. I guess that's just more of that hypocritical thinking that you're known to have.

Ethan: You want me to lay down like some bitch and let you win, that's just not my style. Even you begging me in a promo to do it, wouldn't encourage me to diminish myself like that. You're going to get the beat down you deserve and there's just no way around it. You say that you understand that I have a name to prove, but even in beating you Jinx, I won't get the name you think I will. It won't be until I win that briefcase that I truly get the attention that I deserve. You've been here since May and you still don't have the name I'm going to have.

Ethan: You threatened me with the last laugh and I've showed you just how much I know about you, now you don't think I put that much thought into knowing counters to your finishers. Come on Twat-lips, I live on being prepared, Porter Macleod threated me with his finisher and I kicked him in the back of the head for it. He didn't even wake up until this week as I saw him on this weeks card, so far as I know, no one's heard from him so he still might not be awake.

Ethan: You're right, you will help me realize my potential because this week I face the monster you've created in yourself and no matter what you throw at me this week it's coming back at you tenfold and this WON'T be fun, this will be work and it's work I'm willing to put in, as you've proven not to do. This match is for one of us to realize their worth to this company and when they see what I do to you, you'll be seen as the puppet you are. I will bury my fist in your face and watch you squirm as you try to catch your breath. I'm coming at you from all sides until you just give up. I am Ethan Cage, Stygian may be the star destroyer, but I am YOUR destroyer. I've come this far and went through grit to get here and I'll be damned if some half assed clown with back acne is going to stand in my way. This week, I make you realize just how shallow you are, and put back that self doubt that Cobra put in there at one time. You may have escaped accidental suicide the last time you fell into depression, but after I beat you this week and send you back to your devices, it will come to be known that I, Ethan Cage was the death of Jinx.

Ethan smirks.

Ethan: Do I" have it in my heart to beat you", to beat the man that will "rip out my heart and beat me with it".

Ethan makes a bored face.

Ethan: I pretty much think you know. You're not going to rip out my heart because you're going to have such a hard time keeping up with me in that ring. Something else you've proven is just how easily you get frustrated when things don't go your way, now think of me in that capacity. You are going to lose your shit when you face me, and just when you've reached the peak of your frustration, the lights will go out because I'm going to hit the H.T.L and down will go the clown prince....and his quest for salvation.

The camera fades to.....

Black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage   Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinx [vs] Ethan Cage
Page 1 of 1