Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After the Show..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

After the Show.. Empty
PostSubject: After the Show..   After the Show.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Griffin's first match with Taylor as his manager seemed to be a success. Both were backstage, using a towel to get the makeup off their faces. Both are still in KISS gear from earlier.

Taylor Michaels - See? I told you this was a good idea. Me managing you did you a lot of good out there.

Griffin Hawkins - Yes Yes I know..you were right...I'm not gonna hear the end of this am I?

Taylor Michaels - Not on your life Champ..I'm going to go shower and get changed and we can go out and celebrate.

Griffin Hawkins - I dunno..I kinda prefer you that way..something about women in KISS costumes turn me on..

She laughs and shakes her head.

Taylor Michaels - Then I better go get changed before you molest me..

Griffin Hawkins - At least let me help you in the shower..I happen to be a firm believer in cleanliness..

Taylor Michaels - You really didn't think that would work did you?..

He gives a sly smirk.

Griffin Hawkins - It was worth a try...

Taylor Michaels - Just settle down Tiger..I'll be back.

She walks off away from him. Griffin sits on the backstage equipment wiping the fake blood from his mouth and KISS makeup off..but he isn't even complete when he sees someone off camera.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh..hello there, I didn't think anyone else was here...

TBC any
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

After the Show.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show..   After the Show.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Well another show down for another week, time to blow this popsickle stand. I round the corner and... wow. I see Griffin Hawkins, wiping makeup off his face.

Are you honestly surprised?

...Not in the slightest. He's a strange one that Griff, but he's a good guy.

Gordon Fury: Well Griff, you sure know how to make people take notice huh? Congrats on your first win as Champion. So now that Remi and Tiff are apparently MIA, what are your plans now?
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

After the Show.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show..   After the Show.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:14 pm

He wipes some more of the paint off his face before resting back.

Griffin Hawkins - Well...I don't know. You could say that karma came back and bit Remington and Tiffani in the ass..but I can't help but feel sorry for Tiffani..but another part of me believes that she brought this on herself..more proof that you reap what you sew. So far I don't got any plans, but after the match, Ethan Cage clearly wasn't impressed with my act...and now me and him clash next week which should be interesting..
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

After the Show.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show..   After the Show.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Gordon Fury: Tiffani doesn't deserve any sympathy Griff. As you said, she made her choice, she brought it on herself. If the bitch got broken, then thats on her.

I take a deep breath. I shouldn't get worked up over it, even though I know exactly what he is going through.

Gordon Fury: Yeh Ethan has been pretty timid since his return, maybe he is finally making his move? That said, you got the better of him before, I know you can do it again.

A give him a sly grin.

Gordon Fury: And who knows? Maybe someone who has already beaten you before comes knocking at your door for a shot. You know the guys right? Ridiculously handsome, obnoxiously says mate at the end of every promo?
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

After the Show.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show..   After the Show.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:28 pm

He takes his legs off the cart, kicking them onto the ground.

"So..thats what this is all about.."

He puts the belt around his shoulder.

"It all sounds really interesting..and inviting, but I would suggest you focus on the now and..not the future...or the past. A serious threat awaits you, and I'm not referring to Jack Savage. If you're not careful...only one of us will have a belt after Ascension..but either way, I hear you knocking on my door."
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

After the Show.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show..   After the Show.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:44 pm

Gordon Fury: Why Griffin, I have NO idea what you are talking about.

I can't help but smile.

Gordon Fury: And I assure you Griffin my focus is exactly where it needs to be. I know the fight I am in for at Ascension. Just letting you know that if you ever run out of title contenders, that I am here for you. After all, what are friends for right?
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

After the Show.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show..   After the Show.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:39 pm

He can't help but shake his head.

"The threat at Ascension isn't someone like Blyss Lockhart or whoever is in line for your title Gordy my man..it's your ego. Remember what I said about not letting this win over me go to your head?..Maybe it's time you start following that advice. It's said that too much pride can kill a man..your own worst enemy can be your ego, you need to remember that."
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

After the Show.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show..   After the Show.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:18 pm

I chuckle at Griff. He still doesn't understand.

Gordon Fury: See Griff, you got me all wrong. Its the same mindset you had with me in our match. I am confident in my abilities, and I may be a tad arrogant, but I have earned the right to be. However, don't mistake that for blind ego. I have a firm grip on reality Griff. I mean think about it. Do you think maybe, just maybe, that that is what I want people to think?
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

After the Show.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show..   After the Show.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:00 am

He tilts his head to the side.

"Same mindset? I really hope its not the same one. Because you see..at the time I faced you, I became complacent. In the last few months I faced a bunch of jabronis who aren't even fit to lick the dirt off my boots. It took that loss to you to remind me of what I need to do. That's why you need to watch yourself..because if you're not careful..it might be your turn to taste defeat."
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

After the Show.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show..   After the Show.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:10 am

Gordon Fury: Well in that case Griff, you are welcome. In that case, I can probably claim an assist to your title win right?

I can't help but laugh, my hilarity got the better of me.

Gordon Fury: And as for me tasting defeat? It wouldn't be the first or last time Griff, but being careful isn't really my thing. That said, I look forward to the attempt.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

After the Show.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show..   After the Show.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:06 am

He felt like he was talking to a wall, to him, he thought there was no use in talking sense into him.

"You still don't get it kid, those who fail to learn from history..are doomed to repeat it over and over. But hey..I'm not one to lecture someone. I'm just saying watch your ass.."

He goes to leave, but stops and turns around.

"Oh..and one last thing..friend. I wouldn't base my entire run around the one win you have over me. And I'll tell you why. You see..Ethan Cage beat me once..and he let it go to his head. But do you know what happened the next time he stepped in the ring with me?...He let his ego get the best of him and he got the shit kicked out of him. So you can bring up for the 1000th time that nobody thought you would beat me but you ended up doing so anyway every time the camera is on, you can tell it to anyone who'll listen..hell, shout it from the rooftops. But if you're not careful...you're going to be another Ethan Cage. Until then..good luck against Savage."

He takes his title and walks away from him.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

After the Show.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show..   After the Show.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:49 am

Gordon just shakes his head as Griffin walks away.

Looks like in order to gain that title he had to lose his sense of humour huh?

It definitely seems like it. I mean he jumped on the defensive quite aggressively didn't he?

He really doesn't like the fact you beat him Gordo.

Apparently so. And to be quite honest he can think what he wants. The fact of the matter is that out of every person that has claimed I have a big ego, every single person that has tried to tell me I was wrong, NO ONE has been able to prove it. He doesn't understand, in fact many people don't. But that is why I am Gordon Fury, and no one else is.

And at the end of the day, that is why, when everything is said and done, I will still be standing strong, among the bodies of the liars and fakes.

Gordon Fury: You know, one day someone is going to wish me luck, and actually mean it.

Bet they won't.

Yeh I wouldn't bet against it.

Gordon stands up and walks out of shot as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After the Show.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Show..   After the Show.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Show..
Page 1 of 1