Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storming Raven Feeling Disrespected?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IWF News Source

Storming Raven Feeling Disrespected?  Empty
PostSubject: Storming Raven Feeling Disrespected?    Storming Raven Feeling Disrespected?  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:02 am

After the the world tour show ended, IWF News Source crew caught up with one "PRIDE of the Cherokee nation" Storming Raven. He was visibly upset and had choice words to say

"I have been here for a little over a year, and I've never had a title shot. I feel like I have been disrespected since the first time I walked through that door. I am known as the Pride of the Cherokee Nation, but I see now I've been focusing too much on my own tribe. In the eyes of the Great Spirit we are all brothers and it is time I start giving credit to all of my Native brothers and sisters. The white man has tried to hold us down for FAR too long! Even today it still goes on. Fuck your reservations! Now, lately I have been on a seven win streak in singles competition. Not only that but I SINGLE HANDEDLY took out two so called legends of the industry. Now you would think that would put me in line for a title shot,no? NO instead of me getting a rightful shot what does the powers that be do? They put one Flex Johnson in a title contension! A man who did nothing at the Ascension ladder match but touch a damn ladder! Where is the justice?! When is my hard work and dedication going to pay off?! I will have to rectify this situation the only way I know how! How is that you ask? Well....you're just going to have to wait and see...."

IWF News Source asked him to elaborate on the comment, but Storming Raven refused to say anymore. IWF General Manager Jessica Matthews could not be reached for a comment.
Back to top Go down

Storming Raven Feeling Disrespected?
Page 1 of 1