Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post-World Tour III Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IWF News Source

Post-World Tour III Updates Empty
PostSubject: Post-World Tour III Updates   Post-World Tour III Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:46 am

IWF News Source recently conducted an interview that led to a few revelations and explanations regarding the latest episode of IWF's World Tour

IWF News Source can exclusively report that after the back and forth exchanges between Ace Static and Corey Bull this past week on the world tour, the two will be placed into a match against each other at Homecoming. IWF News Source attempted to speak with Jessica Matthews, but she declined an interview. Instead, IWF Hall of Famer Brandon Macdonald, an undisclosed member of management, was able to comment on a few issues, including the Ace Static Corey Bull fiasco

Brandon Macdonald
After multiple sneak attacks and extra-curricular activity last week by Ace and Corey, IWF has decided that we can’t allow this to happen without putting them in some kind of match with each other. Any feud so personal like that deserves to be put on TV in a sanctioned match. Next week there will be a contract signing between Corey Bull and Ace Static. So tune in, because we all know how well contract signings always go over.

Brandon Macdonald was then asked for an update on both Ethan Cage and Philip Joseph, who were attacked during the show

Brandon Macdonald
Philip Joseph sustained a crushed larynx and an extremely severe concussion at the hands of Molly Reid. If it were not for the swift actions of the IWF medical staff, there is a very good chance that Phil would have died. He’ll survive, but doctors say it’s likely that he’ll suffer some vocal issues, as well as memory loss. Unfortunately, I can tell you all right now, that was the last that anyone will ever see of Philip Joseph inside a wrestling ring again.

We asked if there was going to be any further punishment for Molly Reid

Brandon Macdonald
She’s been fined for the attack, but that’s all we can really do. IWF superstars have all signed waivers prior to signing their contracts, they know that if they go out and run their mouth, there’s a chance of them getting punched in the mouth for it. We can’t fire someone just because of an attack. Do I think it was a cowardly attack by Ms. Reid? Yes I do. But it’s not a fireable offense.

As for the status of Ethan Cage, Brandon Macdonald had better news for us

Brandon Macdonald
Ethan’s going to be fine. He’s got a big bump on the back of his head, and a really sore jaw, but he’s concussion symptom free. He’ll be perfectly fine for his title match with Griffin Hawkins next week. And before you ask, yes we are investigating the incident and yes we are going to find out who attacked him. And they will be punished.

Finally, Brandon Macdonald was asked if he heard what Griffin Hawkins said after his match, about not only getting revenge on Ethan Cage, but his less than complimentary remarks about Brandon himself

Brandon Macdonald
Look, anything Mr. Hawkins said about Ethan Cage and revenge is all being taken into consideration. But the fact of the matter is that we have no proof that he was the one who attacked Ethan Cage. In fact we’ve had a few wrestlers come forward and say that Griffin was with them at the time of the attack. So the investigation is still ongoing, and we’ll update you with information once we have some. And as for his comments about me, I really don’t care. People are free to say whatever they want about me, that’s their opinion. He can love me or he can hate me, it’s not my business to tell him what to think about me. That’s the last question, thanks guys.

The final comments by Brandon Macdonald were in stark contrast to a report we received from an anonymous IWF worker, who reported that Brandon Macdonald was very angry with Griffin Hawkins after he called him out on TV, especially when he inferred a relationship with Molly Reid. Brandon was heard stating that Griffin needed to be taught some respect and that he would do it himself if he had to. No further comments were made about the alleged blow-up.
Back to top Go down

Post-World Tour III Updates
Page 1 of 1