Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Tour Ireland Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IWF News Source

World Tour Ireland Update Empty
PostSubject: World Tour Ireland Update   World Tour Ireland Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:38 pm

March 29, 2013

After winning his shot at the High Impact Championship, Tim Patrick vs. Gordon Fury has been announced for the April 15, 2013 episode of Battle Grounds. On that day, Battle Grounds will take place from Belfast, Northern Ireland. As a self-admitted former member of the Irish Republican Army, Tim Patrick is a wanted man in Northern Ireland. Suspected in taking part in a handful of criminal acts in Belfast and Derry around the time the Provisional IRA officially ended military action, Tim Patrick is at risk of being arrested on sight by the PSNI (Police Service of Northern Ireland).

The fans attending the event will be as rabid as any event in Pro Wrestling history as half of the fans in the arena will be Irish Nationalist/Provisional IRA supporters and the other half will be Unionist/Loyalist British supporters, there is some concern about what might happen. After consulting with Tim Patrick, he has suggested the match take place in an Extreme Hell in a Cell, with weapons scattered inside the cell. This would prevent the audience and law enforcement from getting physically involved.

IWF and the Police Service of Northern Ireland would like to remind fans that those engaging in riotous behavior at this event will be subject to arrest and prosecution.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

World Tour Ireland Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Tour Ireland Update   World Tour Ireland Update I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:57 pm

IWF News Source has reached out to Corey Casey who had this to say on the matter:

Corey Casey wrote:
As the IWF Chairman of the Board of Directors and a man who knows a thing or two about Tim Patrick as well as the history of Tim Patrick's proud Irish heritage, I have taken some precautionary steps in order to protect not only IWF's amazing fans, but also the IWF superstars and staff. With that in mind, I would like to announce that, once more, Matthews Enterprises Security Force will be on hand for the April 15, 2013 episode of Battle Grounds.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

World Tour Ireland Update
Page 1 of 1