Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somebody put somethin' in my drink

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Somebody put somethin' in my drink Empty
PostSubject: Somebody put somethin' in my drink   Somebody put somethin' in my drink I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:49 am

Inside a small dusty ass watering hold in Rio, our hero sits at a booth taking a swig of some Brazilian home brew that he honestly couldn't pronounce to save his life. Here he hid away from the town's famed nude beaches, in order to keep the remainder of a vow he made ten months ago. But it was a little too quiet in this joint, so he orders another brew, popping the cap off with his damn teeth before slamming it onto the table. He walks over to the jukebox, slipping in a few coins, and looking though the selection. Honestly it was slim, so he went for a few classic rock anthems and an iron maiden song. Returning to his table he sees a non descript dude pass his table.

He doesn't think shit about it, honestly.
Back to top Go down

Somebody put somethin' in my drink
Page 1 of 1