Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drink Some Tea... Read Yo Mornin Paper... And Shut Yo Ass Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Drink Some Tea... Read Yo  Mornin Paper... And Shut Yo Ass Up Empty
PostSubject: Drink Some Tea... Read Yo Mornin Paper... And Shut Yo Ass Up   Drink Some Tea... Read Yo  Mornin Paper... And Shut Yo Ass Up I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:31 am

Drink Some Tea... Read Yo  Mornin Paper... And Shut Yo Ass Up Jackson_quinton052810
- - Drink Some Tea... Read Yo Mornin Paper... And Shut Yo Ass Up - -

People work differently. We all different. If what yall do works for you, keep doin it. Ima end two streaks in one night. Realize who I am before yall insult me. Drink some tea... read yo mornin paper... and shut yo ass up.

==========================================
EVENT :
DEMOLITION DAY
EVENT TYPE :
PAY PER VIEW
ROLEPLAY :
NUMBER FOUR
==========================================

Just a day before goin off on ZIF. Look who decided to show his face. The Second Hand Pussies. Forget ZIF. I was pissed off at the dude cuz of his phony nickname and how lame the dude was. Now I had another reason to be angry. I had been promoting this match all fuckin week. All week long. Then Blackwing and Friends just decide to make their promo two days before the event?. Come on dude. When I heard a promo had been aired from the great "Gentlemen", I was like "dang lemme check this out". I had to sit through bullshit. I sat on the same couch as I did yesterday. I used this couch for Confidential and Promos like these.

::CONFIDENT:: | JAMES SHARK |
I sat through a bullshit promo today. A promo about a bunch of english fucks doin nothin but squat shit, talkin on the phone, readin the mothafuckin paper, spyin at chuck with binoculars, goin to a school...like the fuck?, then finally makin yo shoot on the fatal 4 way match.

I blinked rapidly.

Really?. Thats all you got?. The only time you walked into the gym was to spy on guys. Really?. Bitch, you dont know who you messin with. I aint the type of guy to just be left unthought about nigga. You cant pull promos out of yo ass and expect me to sit there and watch it and not feel disrespected. Im takin all this in and its clear Im facin a bunch of clowns. This aint Demolition Day anymore. This is a fuckin circus. You got farm animals, freakshows, and a black man. Wow what a great PPV huh?, maan this is bullshit. Complete bullshit.

I laughed out of surprise. I thought ZIF was the only retard to underestimate this match.

Yall recruit an even bigger pussy then you two combined, then Lord Blackwing wins two straight matches and yall think you the mans, nahh, nahh. It aint like that homie. It dont work that way. William lost last week, ZIF lost last week. Take it in, me and you both havent lost yet. The only reason yo up by two, and I got one is cuz instead of competing in a match last week, I do what I do, party hard, get laid, and train hard, feel me?

I nodded my head smiling, remembering the party a few days back.

Yet you seem even more confident then me. Yall seem even more confident then me. Keyword there is "seem". Yall seem more confident cause yall sittin on yo asses all day, yall aint doin shit, Im the one trainin, I should be the one doin nothin. Yall dont pose no threat to me. I do not fear yall whatsoever. Why the fuck is ma black ass sweatin, when you white boys sittin on the couch all day sippin yo tea with yo baby bib?.

I pretended to sip some tea laughing.

Blackwing, you want Darlington to win this match?. You gon do what boys do, take one for the team?. We'll see. Darlington aint winnin this match. You aint winnin. ZIF definetly aint winnin. Let me tell you who winnin. James Shark winnin. Do you know how high Im going to raise that championship when I win?, you dont know how high Im gonna raise that championship when I win, man Im gonna raise it so high!.

I nodded my head pointing up at the sky.

I dont blame you Blackwing for bein confident cuz yo record 2-0, but nigga you could barely beat ZIF last week. You had to use your cane. You try that highschool bullshit on me, Ima stick that cane up yo ass. Then Im going to take it out of you ass, and stick the other end into yo ass. I aint playin nigga. That wont work on me. It worked on ZIF. It wont work on me. Dont think Im one of those "typical americans" as you like to call, nigga Im a typical angry black man. If you seen an angry black man before, its like lookin at a gorilla, we big, we fuckin huge, we angry, and man we can snap at any second.

Again I nodded my head.

You aint gon make it three consecutive wins homie. By the time the match is over ma record is gon be better than ZIF, Darlington and yours. Darlingon and ZIFs records are going to be 1 - 2.... damn, 1 win, two consecutive losses, what a terrible record. Your record will be 2 - 1. Yes I will be the nigga to hand you yo first loss, best believe it. Oh and My record?, it'll be 2-0. Your current record. Dont worry though homie. Ill give you the first shot at the title when I win, only cause I'd love to kick yo ass all over again, and I know I will enjoy kickin yo ass this Sunday, I know it. See it Blackwing, See it. James Shark gettin that title.

I motioned the title around my waist.

You know damn well Im gettin that title back. You dont need me or anyone to tell you whats real, and you dont need to own a crystal ball to tell you whats gonna happen this Sunday. You know damn well Im gonna be champion. You know this but yet you got the nerve to mention ma name?. Who are you to say ma name?. You needa keep ma name out of yo tea filtered mouth homie. If you too confident, if you more confident then me, if you dont think Im a threat keep ma name out of you filthy mouth son, keep it out, dont mention me, pretend like I dont exist, do whatever you needa do to think you gon win, I can wait to surprise yo ass. Shock the world.

I stuck my finger up as if telling the camera man to wait

Hold on a second, not only did you mention me but, I put all this attention to you, to you pussies... not possy, pussies, I put all this attention to the match, bring all this hype, then you gon threaten me and call me a suggestible negro who likes womens shoes?. Really?. Thats it?. Thats all you gon say about me?, you aint gon respond to all this shit talk I've brought upon you and your garbage family tree?, you aint gon say nothin about all that good shit?, you just gon say that I like womens shoes?, that yo best comeback?, damn homie. Oh and then you gon say that you'll deal with me when the time is right?, WHEN THE FUCK WILL IT BE THE RIGHT TIME NIGGA?, hmmmmm, maybe this Sunday?, cause nigga if that aint the right time, you trippin. You make no sense nigga, and I cant wait to knock the sense into you.

I motioned a right hook combo then a sleeping gesture.

You already pussin out, announcin after Demolition Day you aint gon be competing in the IWF Ring Regularly. Man you so smart you know that Im gonna injure you so bad, you have to make an excuse about not being seen regularly after Demolition Day. Bullshit. Why you scared homie?. Your excuse is you gotta take care of your men. Ok. Take care of them. Yall are a bunch of grownups playin dressup with yo weird outfits and fake accents. Pathetic. Im gon do the whole world a favor by defeatin you ZIF and Darlington. Cause its like this... ZIF, Darlington and Blackwing fall down a cliff, who would a IWF Fan save?.... nobody cares.

I motioned the camera to get out of my face
Back to top Go down

Drink Some Tea... Read Yo Mornin Paper... And Shut Yo Ass Up
Page 1 of 1