Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skyla Vaughn [vs.] MIss Jade [vs.] Frank Finelli

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Skyla Vaughn [vs.] MIss Jade [vs.] Frank Finelli Empty
PostSubject: Skyla Vaughn [vs.] MIss Jade [vs.] Frank Finelli   Skyla Vaughn [vs.] MIss Jade [vs.] Frank Finelli I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:37 am

Silly admins.. forgetting things n shit
Back to top Go down
Frank Finelli

Frank Finelli

PostSubject: A new stat in a new place, and two new opponents   Skyla Vaughn [vs.] MIss Jade [vs.] Frank Finelli I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Off camera

Starting out in a new place[ can always be frustrating at times. Especially when certain family members object to such a move. And in the wrestling business it happens every single time a change of location or working environment happens. Sitting at the conference table in my father’s office was never an appealing thing for me. Even while I was growing up, the sight of him sitting at the head of the table “holding court” gave me chills. Never knowing when he would lash out at one of the men seated at the conference table had everybody on the edge of their seats. But being the Chairman and C.E.O. of a world wide Construction company had it’ perks indeed. Not to mention the fact that the “other connections” this had garnered our family was also always in the back of one’s mind when they sat at this table for a meeting. But this time it was very different, it was just him and myself. And he was not pleased with what I had told him one bit. Carmine Finelli could be a man’s worse nightmare when he chose to be that, even to his own son. I sat there and just listened to him rant and rave for a few minutes before I dared to speak on my own behalf. Showing “The Don” the respect he has truly earned through the years.

Carmine: Now, let m get this thing straight in my friggen head Frank, you are leaving one place which you have been fairly successful to go to another where you could or could not be just as successful. I don’t get it to be honest. What will this move do to your duties to the family business is what I want to know.
Looking into his eyes, I could see the trepidation that was running through his head about this move I had planned. So I told him as best I could why I made the decision I had in the first place.

Frank: First of all Pop, nothing will change considering my family business duties. They will remain as they are right now. You have my word on that. As for why I am leaving the other place to go to IWF. It is simple more money and a better talent base for me to go up against. Besides, the other place’s talent level is beginning to go downhill. The higher caliber talent is moving elsewhere. That is basically my reasoning behind this move Pop.

My father looks over at me sternly as he slowly nods his head and pours himself a glass of Bourbon and takes a few sips and sets it down and clears his throat as he speaks again.

Carmine: You sure about this Frank? The money and opportunities they are offering you are vastly superior to where you have been currently? And you are positive this move won’ distract you from your duties as Finelli Construction Vice President of Operations ?

I pour myself a glass of Bourbon and take a couple sips and set the glass back down. Looking him right in the eyes as I answer him, my voice full of conviction and surety.

Frank: Nothing will change Pop. My family business duties will be taken care of just as they currently are , besides I have the best support staff backing me up. You should know , you helped rain them to do exactly that. All I have to do is relay the orders and they will take care of it just like they do now.

Hearing this come out of my mouth makes him smile just a bit He really couldn’t argue the point because he knew it to be the truth. He nods his head slowly as he looks back at me and smiles.

Carmine: Well, I guess I can’t argue with you about this Frank, you seem to have things planned out thoroughly. Only thing for me to do is give you my blessing. But don’t give me the occasion to look back and say ‘I told you so”. It would disappoint me greatly if that were to happen.

Frank: I know it would Pop. And there is NO WAY in hell I would want to disappoint you EVER.

Carmine: Good, now what is the name of this place and who runs it. Just incase they don’t live up to their end of the deal.

Frank: Insurgency Wrestling Federation, run by Corey Casey. He seems like a straight forward man Pop. Says what he means and means what he says from the research I have done on him. Besides, he did offer me a lucrative contract compared to what the other place was paying me.

Carmine: Good to see you didn’t just see his offer and went for it with out checking thing out Frank.

Frank: I do have Thor to thank for the info I got on the place Pop. He called me and vouched for the place . And so far Thor was right on the money as they say too.

Carmine: Thor? I know that name, isn’t he the head and C.E.O. of Imperial Enterprises Frank?
Looking at my father’s face, I could tell he now trusted my decision. He knew Thor’s world wide company just as well as his own. And he also knew that Thor and I had been partners in the wrestling business more than once.

Carmine: Well son, if Sa’hta Thor is involved in this IWF place then it is alright by me. His business sense has always been without question in my opinion.

Frank: I am glad you approve Pop.

Just then my cell phone beeps letting me know a message for me has come in. Hopefully it will be from IWF about my first Battlegrounds match. My father hears the beep also and as I check the message he asks who it is from.

Carmine: If that is your mother wanting to know if we are through, tell her we will be out in a couple minutes . Why did I ever get her that damn Android phone?

Frank: So you could stay in contact with her when you are overseas Pop.

Carmine: I was being sarcastic Frank.

Frank: Yeah, I know Pop. Besides it was from IWF , letting me know who my first match will be against.

Carmine: And who is “The Executioner’s” first victim?

Frank: It is a triple threat match actually Pop. I have two opponents this week. I had better be getting back home so I can get a few workouts in to make sure I am not rusty when I enter that ring.

My father nods as we both rise from our chairs to exit the conference room. We enter the living room and I kiss my mother good bye and go out the front door to my car to head back to my house. My father sits on the leather sofa and explains my hasty retreat back home after our meeting.

< Lights, camera, action!> On Camera

Standing in front of a camera had always come natural to me during my career. But in a new place, doing it for the first time did have me slightly on edge. I could not do a whole lot of research on my opponents. But what I did know was my own first hand knowledge. Having been in the crowd at last week’s battlegrounds show gave me a little to go on but not a whole lot. So I guess I will have to use the few facts that I do have.

Frank: Now, Miss Jade, I will start with you. Both of us are in the same boat in a way. You are going to be n your first IWF match and so will I. But that is about as far as it goes. I truly don’t give a damn what you have done or who you have done or even if you have ever been in a wrestling ring before this very week. I have. In fact I have been a wrestler since I was in seventh grade. So I do know my way around a wrestling mat or ring. Being a high school and college All- American at it gives me the impression that you and Skyla just maybe out classed this week. But far be it for me to make a judgment like that blindly . One of you just may be able to hang with a man with my ring ability and talent. But that remains to be seen by me on your parts ladies.

Pausing for just a moment, I take a sip of water and then set it down and look back into the camera and crack a smirk and return to speaking.

Frank: Miss Jade, I am the kind of person who does not mince words. I say what I feel and don’t retract what I say. As it pertains to you. I think you are about to start and end your career at Battlegrounds this week. How do you like those apples? Let’s see if you can bring something to the ring that will make me eat these words. I highly doubt you will though. That is about all I feel I need to say to you Miss Jade. So I guess I will move on to Skyla Vaughn, my other opponent this week.

I adjust my stance and fold my arms across my chest as I stare into the camera once again. My gaze has a certain intensity to it as I focus my words on Skyla.

Frank: First of all, I want to say congratulations on your victory last eek Skyla. It was quick and slightly impressive to say the least. But then again, this week you are not facing Allison Bailey are you? No you are not. You are facing Miss Jade and myself. Now Miss Jade aside, you will most definitely have a much tougher task ahead of you this week Skyla. Allison bailey was child’s play compared to myself. And I do say that with no modesty at all. I mean every word of it. You faced an opponent who probably was overmatched by you on her best day. You certainly will not overmatch me Skyla. I have quite a few years of experience in this business. I’m no damn rookie walking to the ring for the very first time as a professional. I have faced some of the best in this business. I have defeated some of them and have tasted defeat at their hands also. I learned a very long time ago that even the best in this business , the cream of the crop, rarely go undefeated from their start to the day their career ends. Most of them wind up with only better than average winning percentages. Now , you may be asking me why I am saying any of this in the first place, because very wrestler hates to lose a match at any time. The difference between the best and the rest is that the best LEARN from every single loss they ever have and move on from it. They NEVER let a loss eat at their psyche. The not so great ones can’t do that. I can, that is why I consider myself one of the best in the world and can go up against the best . Win or lose and end up BETTER at my craft. That is who is stepping in that ring with Miss jade to face you Skyla. I certainly hope you are prepared for that. And the fact that I won’t go down so easy like Allison bailey did against you last week.

Taking one final pause. I drink down the rest of my water and toss the bottle in the trash can and look dead into the camera lens once again.

Frank: Miss Jade, Skyla Vaughn. “The Executioner ”is here in IWF, and your Executions occur this week on battlegrounds.

The confident smirk crosses my face one last time as I start to exit the camera shot as it fades out.
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Skyla V

PostSubject: Re: Skyla Vaughn [vs.] MIss Jade [vs.] Frank Finelli   Skyla Vaughn [vs.] MIss Jade [vs.] Frank Finelli I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Scene I
After BattleGrounds 71
New York City, NY

The scene opens with a shot on of a desk, in what appears to be an office. The only thing on top of the desk, and in frame is the bottom of a black heeled shoe. Those that are confused are put at ease as the female starts to talk."Maybe they know better than to book me against some kind of bimbo that was only signed to a contract for her looks." The camera starts at Skyla's heel and then travels up her leg as she talks. "It seemed like the match was over in a blink of an eye. Sure, I don't much mind relieving a bitch of her consciousness only a few seconds into a match, but I think you people were cheated." The camera passes her pelvis, Skyla's short skirt blocking off the parts the viewers really want to see. "Normally, I wouldn't care if you guys were screwed, but I guess I am going a little soft on you. *she winks* I doubt many of you could relate at this point." The camera moves over her bust, and comes to her face right as she makes her real point. "I was out of the ring in a blink of an eye. I was so dominant that you all only got to catch a glimpse of me. As anyone could tell, even with just a glimpse of me, a blink of an eye is not long enough to really take in all that you want to see." Skyla bends her knees and turns in the desk chair to take her legs off of the table. She scoots the chair closer to the desk as she adjusts her top to show off a little more than she had been. "The good news is, I showed up backstage after laying that slut out and hadn't even broken a sweat yet, only to find all the guys had already broken a sweat watching me do it. Even if you people didn't get enough of a chance to check me out, it seems I have the locker room's attention. One week in and they all want me, who knows what will happen next week....?" With that, Skyla flashes her million dollar smile at the camera and it fades to black.

Scene II
Some time Between Shows
Airport

Skyla is walking through an airport, her black carry on bag hanging from her shoulder. Her phone rings in the bag, she reaches in and pulls it out, promptly answering the call. It's her trainer from LA concerned about her recent performance in IWF. The conversation doesn't start off on the best note, with Skyla pulling it from her ear and shakng her head angrily before she cuts off the person on the other end of the line."I am going to have to stop you right there. They can't do this shit without me at this point. I showed up and put a bitch down to impressively to be tossed aside."

There is a short pause, followed by a laugh from Skyla as she steps on to the moving sidewalk towards her flight."Who do they really have worth a shit that is coming in that looks better than I do right now?"

This time the pause is much shorter, Skyla probably cut the man off again."It doesn't matter, nobody is going to know this business like I do. Nobody has trained as hard as I have."

For once she actually shuts her mouth and listens. She steps off the moving sidewalk and starts to walk to the bay at the end of the hallway. There was already a line of people waiting to board. She stops in the hallway and continues to conversation instead of jumping in the queue. "What I am saying is it doesn't matter if I beat them in 30 seconds, or 30 minutes, my name is already on the contract and IWF can't change the amount of zeros they put on the end of that check now. Besides, I already bought all new ring gear."

A slightly longer pause this time. "Oh no, I don't think they care about my expenses either. The point is, they want me, and I want to look good. Give them a reason that they can't afford to let me go. I told them all that they were going to want me, now I am going to make that happen." The leans against the wall and allows another retort

"I don't want them to like me, I want them to want to fuck me. That way every time I tell them no, they hate me for it. Once they hate me, I can do whatever I want to do. It's just a means to an end." Skyla looks around to make sure he language hadn't been caught by passersby, her trainer still arguing in her ear.

"That's the thing, you gotta be a tease if you want to get ahead." The defiance in her voice was starting to fade. Skyla might have the hard exterior, but she had so little patience it was easy to make her cave in.

The man on the other end picks up on the shift in her mood, and apparently tries to cheer her up. The attempt gets a short laugh. "Well yea... of course beating up some bitches fits in somewhere I guess."

Skyla looks up at the line, which has all but disappeared. She straightens herself up and starts to walk towards the tunnel."So have you seen the card yet?"

The man on the other end answers in the affirmative. "Two people? I guess I made an impression. No. I have no fucking clue who they are. Frank Fanelli and Miss Jade? Where they even on the roster last week?"

Another joking comment from the other end of the line. "It isn't going to matter who they are, they'll get bumped off the roster after they get beat."

She reaches into her bag and grabs her ticket, presenting it to the lady at the door."Alright, I gotta go. I have am getting on the plane now. See you when I get back from Atlanta."

Scene III
Battle Grounds 72
Atlanta Georgia

Much like last week, the scene comes to life with Skyla walking down the hallway already in her ring gear and ready to go. The statement she made to her trainer wasn't a lie. Her new purple and white attire was going to be worth the price of admission to those close enough to get a good view. Skyla made sure only to cover the most essential areas with her new outfit. The top was low cut, and the bottom of it came barely to the bottom of her bust. Her new shorts were fashioned similarly. She had all the confidence in the world in her voice as she started to talk. "Miss Jade, you should go look at the IWF career of Alison Bailey, and maybe consider a different choice of career. Actually, after you take a look at the work I put in last week, maybe you won't even be in Atlanta at all. It is scary how fast I took Alison out. Do you want to meet the same fate?"

She shakes her head 'no' with a sarcastic smile on her face. The moment passes, and her mind starts to wonder in a different direction. "Then there was the man. Frank was it? Am I supposed to just let you get into the ring with me and get yourself a free feel? Think again if you are planning on getting yourself off by putting your hands on me. Not that I blame you. I would almost be disappointed if you didn't at least give it a shot. I am going to put my money on a low card, talentless fuck like you not even putting up a challenge. You are going to be so stunned just looking at me that you won't see the end coming. I will pin you in the middle of the ring, and that is going to be the only three seconds of the night that you are going to get to enjoy." Skyla raises her hands up as she cocks her head to the side. She uses the extra pressure from her hands to pop her neck as she walks. Her walk to the ring was becoming more ritualistic by the minute as she seems to mimic her behavior from last week.

"On one hand, the two of you have a whole lot more experience than I do. I am not the kind of girl that is going to deny facts when they aren't flattering. Some people might think that kind of thing matters. Personally, I think there is a limit on the edge that experience gives you. For instance, I have had one match, and I won in spectacular fashion. I bet that neither of you have ever had a debut like mine. That also means that I haven't lost yet. You both have experience in being a loser. That isn't something that I can relate to, nor will I be relating to it at the end of the night. Having more experience means you are an old dog that can't learn any new tricks. The thing about rookies is we are hard to scout, and hard to plan against. You never know what is going to happen when someone new steps in the ring. Experience means that I have the two of you sized up before I even get to the arena. You haven't seen shit from me yet, just a few seconds of me giving a slut a face lift in the middle of the ring. She isn't even going to be on this show, I wonder if I scared her off." Skyla leans her head forward and lets her hair fall partially back in front of her face before she continues walking. Again, this was the same motion as last week, and some of the fans seem to catch on to that, wondering if Skyla herself has noticed it as well. She continues on as though...

"I have things to show the two of you that are going to change the way that you view me. Right now you probably think I am a rookie that got lucky. Tonight you get to see that is not the case at all. I had a lot of triple threat matches the two years that I was in training. There were so many of us that applied, they just kept adding us to matches to thin the herd in a timely manner. I have proven myself against multiple people more times than I can count, and maybe some of those times were in the ring. I know what I have, and I know how to use it to get what I want. Better than that, I know what the two of you have, and I know how you are going to try to beat me with it. That is more than either of you have on me." Her message to her opponents continues to clash with her steadfast commitment to her character, regardless of if it is intentional.

"You two might say that experience is the only advantage that you need. I say unpredictability is just as big of an advantage. I will have the element of surprise throughout this whole contest because you don't know what I am made of. Hopefully my pretty face will fool you into thinking I am stupid when it comes to matters inside the ring. It would be nice to finish off another night without breaking a sweat.

Enough words.

If you want it, come get it,

-SV"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyla Vaughn [vs.] MIss Jade [vs.] Frank Finelli   Skyla Vaughn [vs.] MIss Jade [vs.] Frank Finelli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyla Vaughn [vs.] MIss Jade [vs.] Frank Finelli
Page 1 of 1