Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Masochist Messiah [vs.] Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Masochist Messiah [vs.] Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens Empty
PostSubject: Masochist Messiah [vs.] Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens   Masochist Messiah [vs.] Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:38 am

MMessiah is gonna win this one! DON'T DISAPPOINT ME MESSIAH!!!
Back to top Go down
MMessiah

PostSubject: Re: Masochist Messiah [vs.] Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens   Masochist Messiah [vs.] Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Scene One-Livid

The Fatal Fourway has just ended and backstage Messiah is livid he is throwing things around,Shoving stagehands he is borderline insane with anger.

"I had that fucking match WON!!!!!!!! I was going in for the kill and then out of nowhere this fuck nugget Werner Shitmact stuck his nose into a match that didn't concern him and for what? To screw me over. The only reason I lost was because of him!!!!!!!!!!"

Messiah paces back and forth as the anger inside him grows.

"Werner you are new here. I understand you wanted to make a impact. But you fucked up your career and your life when you tried to make that impact on me. Bitch you just poked the hornets nest with a tiny stick. Now I am angry and now you ass is going to get stung. Bitch you just made yourself a damn enemy for life. I am not going to stop till you are done and dead!!!"

Out of Anger Messiah drives his fist threw a wall. Cutting his hand in the process blood begins to drip from his hand. He smears it on the hole in the wall.

"See that hole Werner thats going to be your fucking face the next time I see you boy!!!!!!! That blood will be your blood as I pound your face into mush. Enjoy your very very very short career here in IWF cause I am going to end you and I will end you very soon."

A angry Messiah walks off as the scene comes to a end.

Scene Two-Shoot

Messiah is shown he seems happier then we last seen him.

"Ohh I have must of done something nice in a previous life to get this gift just handed to me like this. Werner looks like your career here going to be very fucking short. I got your ass pretty much gift wrapped and handed to me in this three way. Not only do I get to avenge my loss in the four way which Beau won but I also get to settle my score with you Werner oh Happy fuck do da day."

Messiah smirks at that things he will get to do to poor Werner in this match.

"Remember what I did to that wall Werner and what I said I would do to your face? Well as time draws near that is becoming closer and closer to reality. Now Beau don't think I am leaving you out ohh no. Your just added bonus you are the little extra gift. Cause once I am done making Werner my own personal whipping boy. I am going to turn my attentions to you. HAHAHA Ohh the pain I will cause you two it kind of gets me hard. HAHAHA in other words you two are totally fucked."

Scene comes to a end as a smiling Messiah walks off.
Back to top Go down
Werner Wehrmact

Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Masochist Messiah [vs.] Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens   Masochist Messiah [vs.] Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Scene cuts to landscape of a mountain range. Sheer cliffs and vast gulleys dominate the scene, but we must be high up as snow covers these peaks. However barren it might be, a solo soul is found In the distance, on the tallest mountain a tiny speck is moving up. The view start to close in on this lone figure.

We see a well built man, with a flowing mane of dark blonde hair. The hair is dirty from this long climb, and sweat is pouring from his face. He is clad brown leather pants and a vest. His well defined muscles is accentuated by the exertion from the climb. No rope is used, the only thing keeping him on this rock face is his own strength and dexterity. The slightest miscalculation would be the end of not only this journey, but his own breath of life. But this is a path that must be taken, as only the best may pass. If the hunger can be satisfied, it must be done.

With this thought, a particularly strong wind passes and our figure braces for the impact. It was at this time that he feels a twitch in his right arm.

???: Oh no, not now... Stay, my Slam Arm. Your hunger shall be fed soon. Do not fail me now, or you shall doom up both to a grisly end.

As if on cue, the twitch subsides for now. The wind has passed and the ascent is renewed and finished without incident when he reaches a ledge about another two hundred feet up. He pulls himself up and looks in amazement at the hidden courtyard. The rumors he heard were true after all. But will this be the answer to the hunger? And old man slowly walks toward him, it appears that the arrival is expected.

Old Man: Werner Wehrmact. I have been expecting you. And now, I fear it is time to say good bye.

Without warning, several large men attacks Werner from multiple directions. Werner just grins before springing into action.

Werner: No rest for wicked, eigh? Behold! The Slam Arm hungers.

Werner forward rolls through and attempted punch aimed at his head, and manages to get back to his feet.

Werner: Only six guys? Ha! That is little more then a snack.

As one of the men rushes toward him, he does not duck this time. He flails out his right arm and at the last second he picks up the onrushing attacker with only that one arm. He holds him up for a full three seconds and slams him hard on the rock. The impact causes tremors throughout and staggers the other men. Once again the grin is shown. The strain of the climb was temporally forgotten in this desperate hour.

Werner: One down.

Werner rushes at two of the staggered opponents. They were the shortest of the gang sent after him. But they were also the stockiest.. and twins. Will they serve as the feast that will finally stay the Slam Arm? The chances did not look good, faster then the strike of a snake Werner picked up the nearest of the twins and sent him back down in another display of thunderous power. However, this time his brother recovered quickly and grabbed Wehrmact and lifted him up, attempting to take him down.

The proved fruitless, as Werner shook his legs and shifted his body weight to squirm free from his grip. While the attacker was left open, he scooped him up and delivered a powerful reverse powerslam as another shock wave rumbled through the courtyard. Werner looks up as the remaining enemies back off in fear.

Werner: That would be half.

The remaining three look at each other, and wordlessly a plan is formed as they begin to encircle Werner Wehrmact. The grin does not leave his face as Werner lowers his center of gravity. The sweat continues to pour from his face and begins to go into his eyes. Subconsciously, Werner reaches into his back pocket and grabs a plain black bandana. Without taking his eyes away from the task at hand, he folds it and ties it around his head. With the sweat getting soaked up and out of his eyes, he violently cracks his neck.

As if on cue, the remaining fighters all rush him at once. What transpires is an amazing display of quickness and agility. Werner is able to quickly dodge or block all the attempted blows and grabs. But unfortunately, in this three-on-one assault he is still unable to get the upper-hand. Soon it becomes apparent that Werner is getting worn down. Even the strongest of men would have had trouble even just making the climb Werner has only finished less then ten minutes ago. The grin had faded from Werners face. Has his slam arm finally been stayed for good?

Suddenly, as if by itself, Werner's right arm begins to flex and then shake. Werner looks at his arm in surprise as the two nearest fighter lunges forward to finish the fight. In a blink of an eye, with only his right arm, Werner is able to scoop up BOTH of them at the same time and slam them both down. And in doing so an audible crack is heard. The last man is then slammed in a matter of seconds, his last sense of confidence melted with that feat of strength and endurance.

Werner looks up at the Old Man, who has been watching silently this whole time. But the eyes that peered out no longer resembled the wise-cracking noble. The Slam Arm took advantage of the weariness of Werner and has taken over. He starts to move toward the Old Man, only violence in his eyes.

Werner: Arm... Hungers...

Old Man: And now we have him at last. That was only but an appetizer... Nikolai!

With those words, Nikolai walks out of a nearby shack. A seven foot, mountain of a man. Heavily muscled and only a scowl on that ugly mug as his head was completely shaved. His entire upper body was covered in tattoos. A farce of the former grin spreads across Werner's face. The last one had mirth, this one... only filled with the pleasure of upcoming violence.

But unlike the last pack of fighters, there was no hesitation. The smirk Nikolai gave Werner was filled with those same thoughts as he invited him on. He gave no resistance as Werner attempted his slam. However he did not budge as Werner and his Slam Arm collapsed under the strain of the journey.

Old Man: Has the infamous Slam Arm finally bitten off more then he can chew? Pathetic.

With those words, a cry of fury rose from Nikolai's lips. As he lifted the exhausted Werner over his head. The long arms on this monster put him over eight feet up. But apparently, it wasn't high enough for him as he eyed the ledge. He looks over at the Old Man, who only gives him a solemn nod. A look of grief flashes over his face.

Old Man: The Slam Arm is a dangerous weapon. Too dangerous for mortal men. I do not wish your death, but it is the only way. For what it is worth, I'm sorry.

He turns around, and suddenly Werner springs to life. He squirms out of the grip of Nikolai and falls to the ground. The Slam Arm flexes, and then lifts the seven foot monster up and on his shoulder. The Old Man turns around, a look of shock on his face.

Werner: BEHOLD! You have not seen even a small fraction of my power! Behold... the DEMONSPANKER!!!!!!!!!

Werner runs and delivers a running powerslam that shakes the entire mountain. The Old Man falls to the ground in the shock. And Nikolai screams from the pain of the blow. But Werner is not done. He picks up Nikolai again, almost like he was a sack of potatoes. He delivers another thunderous Demonspanker to him as another shock wave is caused. Another crack is heard as stones begin to fall around them. But still he was not done. He was stronger then ever before, and had Nikolai up on his shoulder again. The Old Man screams from the ground.

Old Man: DON'T! YOU WILL KILL US ALL!!!!

Werner looks over at him.

Werner: Can't... Control...

And with that last thought in his head, his face hardens and he delivers the Demonspanker one more time. And almost like an explosion a roar is heard as the courtyard on the ledge tilts down. The fighters and Nikolai goes over first, but the Old Man manages to cling to a nearby rock.

Old Man: May the lord have forgiveness on your destructive soul.

And with these words, he falls. Werner stares at his right hand with a blank expression as the ledge finally collapses and falls.

With a start Werner Wehrmact wakes up. A twinge in his right arm.

Werner: The same dream... What does it mean?

He looks down at his right arm. He rotates it, and shakes out the sleep in it.

Werner: I would like to believe that these dreams are a bad case of sleeping on my right side...

He leans over and looks on the night stand at the letter. It was short, but to the point.

“Welcome to The Insurgency!”

End Scene

Scene cuts to a IWF backdrop and two people are seen. One is familiar, Becky Valiant. The other, only familiar if you tuned in last week, is Werner Wehrmact. Becky has the microphone.

Becky: Last week. The Masochist Messiah learned just what to expect from this man to my left. But you need to know something. Yes, you were used as an example but it is not the whole story. You see, no one likes a false Messiah. I have had my eye on you for a time here. And when Werner came asking for my help, I agreed for a price. The IWF has been stained by the blood of evil and false prophets. And on top of all of that, my former warrior Johnny Cage has fallen in battle. I was a general with no army. But now... I have my champion.

With those words, Werner flexes his muscles.

Becky: I mean just look at him. Can you not find a perfect specimen? He is just the man that we require to rid this cesspool of the unworthy. But fear not Messiah, for you are not our final battle. Merely a message to the wicked. A message that the status quo will no longer stand.

Becky grins at the camera.

Becky: As for Beau Bowens... well, to be honest we have no problem with you. But there are always collateral damage in war. We do not expect you to stay out of our way, nor would we ask you too. But it would be in the best interest of your young career here to tread lightly. Anger the beast, and you shall be destroyed. On Monday Night, war begins...

Werner looks at the camera.

Werner: Arm... hungers...

Fades to Black.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masochist Messiah [vs.] Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens   Masochist Messiah [vs.] Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masochist Messiah [vs.] Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens
Page 1 of 1