Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens [vs.] Brad Franklin [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens [vs.] Brad Franklin [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh Empty
PostSubject: Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens [vs.] Brad Franklin [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh   Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens [vs.] Brad Franklin [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:39 am

As Stygian would say
Back to top Go down
Werner Wehrmact

Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens [vs.] Brad Franklin [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens [vs.] Brad Franklin [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh   Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens [vs.] Brad Franklin [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:00 am

(OOC: I decided to cut it short due to a triple no show. I felt like it was wasted :/)

Scene cuts to Becky Valiant and Werner Wehrmact.

Becky: Can anyone stop the monster that is Werner Wehrmact? This week not one... not two... but THREE men will try to take down the beast with the insatiable Slam Arm. The Masochist Messiah has tried with no luck, and the Red Dragon has once again been sent back to his own sad lonely peak... a peak that lies under the massive shadow of Stygian's. More like an ant hill if you ask me. Also... one other person has tried, and failed miserably. He also will get his second chance... Beau Bowens.

Becky: Beau, you had your chance. You should have stayed away, but Werner's Slam could always use seconds and you have volunteered for the job. But we have two more appetizers waiting to further feed the Slam Arm. Brad Franklin and Imanov Chovsceh.

Werner grabs the microphone from Becky, who willingly releases it.

Werner: Behold! Three minions of evil dare to stand in the path of this avatar of Justice?

He pauses

Werner: I think not! My Slam Arm hungers for Justice! And the Demonspanker himself thirsts for the blood of the wicked. Beau... Brad.. Imanov... You three are merely the start. My journey to rid the IWF of the wicked beings that inhabit this place only begins with you. There are larger and more powerful monsters for me to extinguish. And more keep on infesting this company everyday. My Slam Arm shall finish you all quickly so it can move on the main course. The Arm... Hungers....
Back to top Go down

Werner Wehrmact [vs.] Beau Bowens [vs.] Brad Franklin [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh
Page 1 of 1