Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin Empty
PostSubject: Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin   Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Beau Bowens has a MASSIVE challenge ahead of him for his IWF Debut as he takes on three up and coming IWF superstars in a Fatsal Fourway debut!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
MMessiah

PostSubject: Re: Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin   Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Scene One-Nightmare on IWF street

Scene opens with what looks to be a very tired Messiah. Since his Homecoming loss Messiah hasn't been able to sleep. When he does sleep Messiah see's nothing but the same dream or as some may call it Nightmare over and over again.

"This is driving me insane. Every night same damn dream."

The dream goes every night like this. Messiah doing well in the Battle Royal but like in real life he loses and Thor wins the match. Then goes on and wins the Uprising Title.

"Damnit that should be me right now. I should of won and I should be Uprising Champion right now. One damn mistake cost me everything."

It doesn't help he has a big match coming up this lack of sleep is making it harder and harder to train.

"Arghhhhhh I have lost before why does it have to be this damn loss that haunts me. How do I stop these damn dreams. This is total bullshit."

Messiah anger grows over the fact he keeps having the same damn dream. Messiah try's everything to get some sleep. Messiah try's drinking tea nothing,He try's exercises,listening to music,watching tv. Nothing all lead to only a couple of hours sleep he has the dream and wakes up.

"This is really getting annoying. How can I beat these damn bad dreams. "

Messiah paces back and forth thinking to himself.

"Maybe thats the problem? Maybe I am just over thinking everything? Hmmmmm"

Messiah lays down in bed and goes to sleep as the scene comes to a end.

Scene Two-Shoot

Messiah is shown backstage he looks pretty tired. Looks like he still can't get a good sleep. But he is here tonight to compete in the four way.

"Tonight I get back to winning. After a disappointing loss at Homecoming. Tonight I fight some Noob in Beau Bowens no threat to me what so ever. Kandi Kash a chick again no threat to me. By the way the offer still stands Kandi I made to you at Homecoming. Once I win and I will you could meet me later back at my hotel room Ohhh Yeaaaaaaaah. Last we have Brad Franklin."

Messiah just shakes his head like Brad doesn't concern him in a bit.

"This three is what I have to work with. No wonder I am having sleep problems. I have to keep fighting talentless jokes. Thats my sleep problems I am worried I will get hurt by one of these talentless jokes that probably don't even know how to even run the ropes rights."

Messiah smirks now thinking he has solved his sleeping problem as the scene ends.
Back to top Go down
Brad Franklin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-2-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin   Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:27 pm

The Camera opens on Brad Franklin in his private gym. It surprisingly looks much like an other gyms, a wrestling ring dominates the center of the gym, to the left are punching bags and a large medicine ball on the other side were various weigh machines. Franklin is in the ring with a sparing partner, his long time trainer Bob was yelling instructions to him from his corner

Bob:Stay on him! Don't let him catch his breath.

Brad ducks a clothesline attempt he quickly grabs his opponent in a full nelson but instead of locking it in he throws him over his head slamming him on the back of his neck.

Bob:1...2....

the sparing partner manages to kick out. Brad doesn't stop to wonder what happened he picks him up and whips him into the corner, with out a skiping a beat he nails him with running yakuza kick, the opponent staggers out of the corner. Brad grabs him in a front face lock lifting him up in suplex and then dropping him head first on to the mat floating over into a cover.

Bob:1...2...3

Brad kips up patting his unconscious partner on the face.

Brad:Good work kid.

Brad walks over grabing a towel from Bob

Brad:So how did I look?

Bob:Not too bad.

Brad purses his lips together

Brad:Not too bad isn't good enough

Bob:what are you talking about? This week is going to be a cake walk your facing a bunch of goobs.

Brad wipes the sweat from his face

Brad:No this week is about proving a point. I need to show the world that i'm the premier athlete of the IWF that i'm just that much damn better than everyone else here!

Bob:well I don't see that as a problem. You just keep doing what your doing.

Bob looks over and notices the camera crew

Bob:Looks like you got company

Brad nods and motions for the camera crew to come over

*************************************************************************************************************************************

On Camera:

The scene opens with Brad leaning against the ropes with a smile on his face.

John:Welcome to Camp Franklin, where we live by the motto work hard play harder.

Brad tosses his towel to his trainer

Brad:So this week I'm in a fatal four way match, because for some reason the IWF brass still thinks i need to "prove myself".

Brad scoffs

Brad:News flash I don't need to prove anything! I'm tailor made for the main event, but as long as the administration thinks I have "pay my dues" I guess i'll just have to play along untill they open there eyes and see the diamond they have right in-front of them.

Brad runs his fingers through his hair

Brad:So first up we have Beau Bowens whos making his debut here in the IWF, Congrats. Unfortunately you have the misfortune of facing the IWF premier athlete Brad Franklin. So your debut is going to be a little disappointing .

Of course that leads me to my old friend Messiah, I swear the IWF must have a death wish for you man. Let me remind you of just whats going to happen. Your going to step in the ring with me and I'm going to drop you on your stupid little head. I've beaten twice before and third time is NOT going to be a charm for you. You and everyone else in this match are beneath me. Messiah you think you've loss sleep over your last match? Well you are nothing going to be able to sleep for a year after the beating I give you! I'm going to prove that I am exactly what I say I am..simply the best!

Scene fades to black

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin   Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Several things are going through the mind of the man who has just signed a contract with IWF. His debut match will not be a one on one but instead he will be facing three competitors which to him seems a little in fair. He wanted to show off what he could do in a one on one match. Not have to worry about somebody else getting pinned and costing him the match. In Beaus mind its win or go home. He has his shot to impress the fans who will be watching, sadly it is not quite the way he wanted and it’s causing him some frustration. Bowens walks down the street on a bright sunny day. He needs to wait for the bus to get back to his hotel. A wait that will be rather boring seeing how the bus is some 20 minutes away until its arrival. Instead Beau chooses someone to have a conversation with. He sees a man about the age of thirty, he looks really fat and has weird looking beard. Beau decides to sit next him, not being one to care for someone’s image. Bowens introduces himself to the man sitting next to him and asks for his name in return. The man replies with his name and the look on Beaus face after that could be described as stunned.

Beau Bowens: Brad? Well this seems like a bit of a coincidence here. I actually have a match against a guy named Brad for the wrestling promotion I’m in. Him and two other people who will be in the match. One of them goes by the name of Kandi Kash. Actually the only reason that I remember what her name was is because I’m always carrying candy and cash in my pockets. So when I reach into my pockets I remember about the match I’m going to have. The last person goes my MMessiah. I weird name if you ask me. I have no clue if it’s his real name or his in ring name but it’s quite odd. I mean you look at me and I just used the name that my mother had given me since birth. Beau Bowens, it’s what I’ve gone by for years and it’s what I want people to call me. I don’t want everyone to know me for some creative name that you come up with. When I become big in this company I want people to know the real me. I want people to know who the real Beau Bowens is and everything about him. Let me tell you something Brad, even if you are not a wrestling fan you should tune into IWF to see my match. I mean come on. Right now you are sitting next to a man who a few years from now is going to be one of the biggest stars on television. Now I know that’s a little hard to imagine now. I understand that right now I am basically nothing. Not even my own co-workers know who I am. I don’t think that management knows much about me either. They just heard that a guy had a little buzz on him. Heard he was kind of good so they decide to sign him. A small name now most definitely but I want to spread the word of who Beau Bowens is. I don’t want to be that guy who comes in to have a match only to lose and never be heard from again. Not that jobber who is just thrown in there so that he can make somebody look good. What I want it to be that guy on the top of the mountain. It may take some time but maybe you would be willing to be my first fan?

Brad looks at Bowens with a smile on his face. Thinking in his head that this guy talks way too much. But because Beau has been so nice he decides to do the same. He replies to the kid seated next to him “Okay, I’ll tell you what. If you win your match in that fatal four way I will be your lifetime fan, how does that sound?"

Beau Bowens: Well I guess I could take that as both good and bad news haha. Good news is that I have a chance to gain a lifetime fan here. The bad news is that I now feel more pressure to win the match. I’ve never been quite sure how I do handle pressure just because I never really felt in my whole life as if there was a lot being put on me until most recently. Right now I’ve officially signed up for something that I’ve been training for since forever. If I can’t make it here then I’m not quite sure what I’ll be doing. Even right now I am struggling with some money. I always carry cash in my pockets but it’s usually around five through ten dollars. Ever since my pap stopped lending me money things have just been harder for me. But I guess I’m already at the point of my life where I have to earn my own stuff and not rely on someone to do things for me. So here I am, unsure about my career, needing some new clothes, no money. Hell actually the only reason I walked here is because I wanted to save the little gas money I have in my car. Luckily for me though IWF has given me a shot. One I hope to not let slip through. I personally think that I have to talent to get where I want to be. I’m not sure what I can really expect from the other guys and gals yet. They didn’t really give me some sort of tape for me to study. All I can see is a list of people on the roster. But if I don’t make it then I’m at least going to try and have some fun with this experience. I’m in a fatal four way match but sometimes I think to myself that maybe if I lose this match it won’t be that big of a deal because it’s not a one on one and for all we know I may not even be the one who gets pinned.

The look on Brads face becomes more seriously. He looks Beau directly in the eye before telling him “Well why would anyone fall in love with the loser of the match? A loser is a loser. If you can’t do it your first time you’ll never make it anywhere.” Shock is left in the face of Beau. He can’t believe the words that have come out of this man’s mouth.

Beau Bowens: Well I guess I look at it a different way. Although a win would be great and that definitely is the top goal for me, but even if you lose the match I feel like if I still put on a good performance then maybe I’d still be able to win people over. People love seeing someone put on a great show for them. One person can’t do it all by himself. We have four people in this match who will be giving it there all. If I lose I will respectfully admit that the other person is better and move onto next week where I will once again try to gain my first victory. It’s a challenge but you already know that when you sign up for it. I just try and keep a positive mind about everything that is going on. I don’t want to be that person who is always worried or pissed off at other people. Not any of that. I just want to be happy with what I’m doing. Try to move forward the best way I can and do it the right way. I’m not somebody who one day is going to screw everybody over. I’d love and respect my fans. I’d try to meet as many of them as possible when they come out to our shows. That’s just my point of view on things. Life is short. I realized then when my own mother passed away when she still had a lot of life to live. She got taken way too early and it had a huge effect on my life. Now I just keep as positive as I can be. That’s exactly how she was when she walked the earth. She was one of the more bubbly people that you could ever meet. She loved getting in the ring but she always showed respect to all the people around her. That’s exactly what I want to do when I get things going. She inspired me to be the person that I am right now and the person who I will continue to be as life goes on. I just hope that whenever I get in the afterlife with her that she will be proud of what I did in my time here. Just know that she’d be proud is a really great feeling.

The man sitting next to him puts his hand over his mouth and for a second it looks like he is trying to hold in laughter. Once done chuckling the man moves the hand from his mouth “Look kid, that’s just not how the real world works. You want my advice? You better change your mentality on how you approach things or wish that you die early just like your mother. Because if you keep going about things the way you do now you’re never going to get anywhere” says Brad. Once he finished speaking he sits up and waves to the bus that is approaching the bench. Beau stays seated as he remains speechless from what he has just heard. Once the bus makes it in front of both men Brad is the first to step inside. Beau is left starring at the cement. His body feels like its getting filled with anger which he is trying to hold in as best as possible. The bus drive finally whistles to Bowens and asks him if he’s going to get in or not. Beau gets up off the bench and steps inside the bus. He looks around trying to find a seat but he is unable to find one. The man who he had been talking with took the last seat on the bus so Bowens will be forced to stand. Beau turns his back to him but it doesn’t stop him from hearing the laughter of the man behind his hear. After a while it sounds like every person who is sitting down behind him appears to be laughing at him. Even more frustration begins to build inside his body. Beau already feels like he is a huge laughing stock. Imagine how much worse things would be if he were to lose his match.

The bus then comes to a sudden stop at a street that Beau doesn’t recognize. Obviously it’s not his stop so Bowens chooses to ignore it and move out of the way so other people can walk through. Even after he moves out of the way for people to get out of the bus people who walk by still bump into Beau on their way out of the bus. He fails to understand why these people are being so disrespectful. He thinks to himself that maybe none of what they are doing is intended until the last bump comes in. When he looks up he sees the man who told him he’d be better off dead. He bumped into Bowens like he was nothing and then continued to make his way off the bus. After that last cheap shot Beau realized that he has had enough of putting up with everything that these people are doing to him. He steps out of the bus following the group of people who just stepped out. He walks towards Brad and grabs him by his shoulder. He turns the big guy around to look him in the face. Beau obviously frustrated and wants to get some things off his chest.

Beau Bowens: Look I’m sorry but I just couldn’t take what was going on in there anymore. I just don’t see any reason as to why I am being treated the way I am. Did I do something to offend you? If I did then just let me know what exactly it was and I’ll apologize for it. That’s not what I’m about and it’s not what I intended to do when I started talking to do. I was just trying to have a one on one conversation with somebody while waiting for the bus. Because you were sitting there as well I thought that maybe you may have wanted the same thing? Maybe it’s that you have something about wrestling. I do sometimes talk about it a lot but it’s really what my whole life is about so I use that as a conversation starter. Just understand that I’m working really hard to prepare for my match I’d rather not be disrespected for what I’m trying to do. If you don’t like wrestling then okay maybe that is something you could have mentioned when I brought up the subject. Not take it out on me with your little posse of bus people.

The man shake his head at Beau as if was trying to call Bowens an idiot for not knowing what was wrong. “You know what offended me? It’s the fact that a fake wrestler like you, someone who isn’t all about winning but impressing asked me to be his fan. You’re a joke kid. You’ll be lucky to win in your match and once you do lose, it’s going to be the end of your short career because nobody will be interested in Beau Bowens."

Beau Bowens: Look man. I was raised on respect. It’s what my mother and my father taught me. You may think that you know it all but you have no idea what I have been through in my life. There have been so many bad moments in my life where I just felt like I couldn’t go on anymore. There were people such as you who would always bring me down when I was trying to do better for myself. You think you know it all but you’re wrong. I know what I’m doing. My mother knew what she was doing and she was always respected by everyone in her organization. They loved everything that she brought, she always helped people out, tried teaching them as much as they can but at the same time she always had time to come back home and be with her own son. Now I’m sorry that you never had a role model like that before and maybe you should look for one because I have mine and so far it’s been taking me in the right direction. I’m happy with what I’m doing and you best believe I am looking forward to my match. You just tune in and see for yourself. It’s going to be one of the best matches you will see. You and all of these people are going to regret doing everything that you did to me. I’m going to go on to become the highlight of wrestling. I’m going to remember this day we had here one day and I’m just going to laugh it off. All this anger I have in right now, I’m going to let it all in the ring. One of my opponents name is Brad so you know what? When I’m in there I’m going to pretend picture you in that ring with me and beat the hell out of him. Because right now that’s the only thing I feel like doing. I know better though.

“You know what kid? Maybe I will look for a role model. And I’ll make sure whoever I pick is alive.” Says Brad. After those words Beau has had enough of hearing it from this guy. He looks around and it looks as if everyone is laughing at him. Does everyone think that he’s a loser? All the anger was just too much to hold in. Beau comes forward and he pushes the big guy into one of the nearest cars. Bowens tries holding himself back from doing any more damage. His face is red with anger and no matter how much he tries to hold back he can’t. Beau comes forward and he starts punching the now downed Brad in the face. Blood from the big guys head starts filling the shirt of Bowens but he doesn’t stop. He keeps delivering blow after blow as if he hasn’t realized he’s killing the man. Finally he finds it in himself to pull away from the beaten man. He looks at what he has done and all a sudden feels ashamed. He looks around and he sees all the people watching booing him and giving him a thumbs down. Beau doesn’t understand what to make of this. He’s never been the bad guy before and can’t believe he did all of this. The boos start getting louder and louder and Bowens doesn’t like receiving these bitter jeers for one second. He won his fight with Brad but at what cost? Everyone hates him and this isn’t how he wanted to handle the situation. He begins walking backwards, his body is full of sweat and blood. Bowens feels like just turning around and running away. Beau turns around to prepare his sprint but once he turns his sees a big truck right in front of him and it’s coming in at full speed. Bowens doesn’t know what to do as his life flashes before his eyes. It’s too late to move out of the way, Beau closes his eyes and prepares for impact!

As soon as Beau Bowens opens his eyes again he finds himself lying in the bed of his hotel. He finds himself gasping for air and quickly lifts the covers up to look at his shirt. No blood is found, just sweat. It was nothing but a bad dream. Beau sits up on his bed; he puts his hands over his head and takes a breather for a second. He thinks to himself about everything that happened in his dream. Maybe he should have a different approach on things? Perhaps he should do something that he has kept locked inside of him for so long and just let his past demons inside of him take control of his life once more. Maybe Beau cannot win the battles on his own but with some help he can walk out victorious? “No.” he thinks to himself. There has to be some other way of doing things. He can’t lose his fatal four ways but how far is he willing to go to make sure that he wins? Beau gets out of his bed and gets himself dressed. Once he’s prepared he looks at himself in the mirror for a second but then quickly turns away as if he’s scared of his own reflection. With a black t-shirt and some blue shorts Beau decides to go out for a morning walk. He doesn’t appear to be his normal self. Usually he goes around greeting people but something is just putting him off today. The dream he had still appears to be worrying him. Beau fears what will happen the day his debut comes and he doesn’t know what to do.

It feels like it’s been forever since Beau has felt this much stress. Makes him wonder if wrestling is something he really wants to do. Its bringing bad thoughts to his head which is something he doesn’t want when trying to turn over a new leaf. In the end he realizes he can’t quit. He doesn’t want to let down his now passed on mother. He said he would do this for her and that’s exactly what he’s going to do. Stress will come in certain situations but maybe it passes after some time. All these thoughts and possibilities are going through the head of Bowens. When he finally stops to take a look at where he’s at he seems a lost. He looks around but isn’t recognizing the streets. He looks around to ask somebody for directions but there is nobody really around him to help. He looks behind him and sees that a store is open with a person inside who could help him out. Beau was about to walk into the store until he looks up and sees that it’s actually a liquor store. Beau comes to an immediate stop, remembering a promise he had made to himself a few years ago about never stepping foot into one of these again. He decides to wait at the door and wait for someone to come out and help him but Beau realizes there is nobody inside the store except for the cashier who wouldn’t be able to walk out from the counter to help him. He thinks to himself that maybe some promises just can’t be kept. He walks into the store and starts asking the cashier for directions back home. The cashier gladly helps him out. Just as Beau was about to walk in the man at the register asks him if he will be buying anything. Bowens doesn’t really know what to say. He doesn’t want to let down somebody who had just helped him but the man continues to talk him into buying a bottle because it’ll help him out. Beau feels bad about leaving the man empty handed to he goes ahead and accepts a liquor bottle which he doesn’t plan to drink but he wants to help this man out. The cashier thanks Beau for his kindness right before Bowens walks out of the store.

Later that night Beau finds himself seated in a red cushioned chair. The lights in the room at off, only thing bringing light into the room are lit candles all around him. A table sits right in front of him and on the other side of the table is another chair. Beau waits patiently for that chair to be filled. Finally a woman comes in. This seems like a perfect moment for a one night stand but that’s not what’s happening here. The blacked haired lady walks in with all dark clothing and a dick of cards in her hand. The fortune teller sits in front of Beau and both lock eyes for a few seconds. She asks Bowens exactly what it is that he is trying to figure out so he lets her know

Beau Bowens: I’ve been having some problems recently. Something has been keeping me worried and bringing back past memories that I’ve worked very hard to get rid of. If possible I wanted to get some sort of yes or no answer on whether or not I will walk out victorious in a debut match I will have just a few days away. I know you may think it’s a bit silly to come in here asking a question like this but it’s my first and perhaps most important match that I will have. See I’ve trained for this my entire life and I just can’t keep waiting any longer. If there’s a way for me to find out what is going to happen when it is all said and done it would be of huge help. I’ve recently started thinking of letting out past demons into my life. Thinking that maybe these things will be able to help me become successful in my company but I just feel like there’s a limit I should stop at. I’ve where those things take me and it’s a place that I hated being in. At the same time it felt so good when it was around. It’s just not something I felt like I wanted to get rid of. Now that I’m free I can see how negative they were towards my life. Ever since leaving them I never thought about them again. I moved on with my life and I had promised myself that I would never result to letting it take over my body. That was my word and its one that I kept. It’s a thought I have not had up until this morning. When I remember everything it just brought fear into my body. Makes me think if this is really all worth it.

The lady looks at him slightly confused. She assumes that it’s a drug problem he is talking about. “Is it drugs and alcohol that you plan on letting takeover your body” she says. She looks at Beau waiting for a response but he doesn’t reply. She looks into his eyes and she can see the fear inside of him. Whatever he is talking about he doesn’t want to name. Being curious about what it is that Bowens is talking about, she asks for his hand. Beau extends his hand out to her and she holds it with one hand while rubbing the palm of his hand with the other. Beau waits patiently for some sort of reply from him. He doesn’t know what exactly is going on. The fortune teller has closed her eyes and its complete silence in the room. Beau is getting a little frightened being in this room until she finally opens her eyes and she speaks. “I sense something dark here” she says to Beau Bowens. He doesn’t know what to say to her. He keeps his mouth closed while she looks him in the eyes as if she were worried about him. She then looks down at Bowen’s palms and starts looking at scars that she finds in his hand. There are tons of line cut scars on his hand. She’s amazing by how many there are and at the same time is confused because usually when one causes self-harm it’s on the wrist. Out of curiosity she asks him “Why are these here?” Bowens appears to be getting frustrated now, he pulls his hand away from her before he begins to speak.

Beau Bowens: Look that doesn’t concern you it’s something that happened a long time ago and I don’t like talking about it. If I wanted to talk about the scars on my hand I would have told you something about it. But that’s not why I’m here. I came here because I wanted information on the match that I will be having. Either you help me with that and tell me something about it or I will find somebody who will.

The woman realizes that the man in front of her is holding in a secret. For her own good she feels that it’s best to not stay on that same subject. She chooses to ignore everything they have just been talking about and reaches over for the deck of cards she had brought in with her. She takes four cards out of the deck and she spreads them out on the table. She then looks at Beau before speaking “Unfortunately I am unable to tell you who will walk out victorious in your match. The most I can do for you is tell you who the unlucky victim will be.” Said the fortune teller. Beau is confused by that statement for a second but then assumed she meant the person who gets pinned. “In front of us are four cards. Whatever card you grab will have the initials of the person who will fall.” Beau looks at the four cards in front of him and millions of things start storming through his head. What if she’s just lying to him and this is all a waste of time? What if she’s not lying though? Does he really want to know? If so he wants to be careful with exactly which card he picks. In the end he realizes that it won’t make a difference which card he picks out. If what she says is true then no matter what he does the result will be the same. Beau finally reaches out in front of him and he picks out a card from the deck. He turns him over and reads the initials from the card. Bowens is left speechless while he stares at the card, his face five no reaction. The fortune teller asks if there is anything else she can do for him.

It’s now midnight and Beau Bowens is still unable to go to sleep. So much has gone on today and he just seems confused about everything. He needs help and he knows exactly where he could get it. The problem is the dark past that comes with it. He doesn’t want to go there after all these years of being free. It was hard enough to lock everything inside for good and he doesn’t know if he can go through that again. He continues to think to himself. His head feels like he’s been slamming it against the wall from all the thoughts that have been going through his head today. Finally he comes to a conclusion that he has already broken one promise today so why not go ahead and break another one? Sometimes promises can be broken for the better of things. He broke a promise earlier and it worked in his favor. Maybe this one could do the same. Although this one is a little stronger and darker than the one earlier Beau thinks he’ll be able to pull it off now that he is older and stronger. Beau gets off the bed and he walks into the bathroom where he looks at himself in the mirror. He puts both his hands on the sink below him before he starts talking to himself

Beau Bowens: I told myself that I would never allow this to happen again. You ruined my life once and there’s a chance you will do it again. That’s a chance I will be willing to take. If you start ruining things for me again you better believe that I will fight to get rid of you. I control myself you do not do that. This is a simple calling for help and nothing more. Things will go down how I want them to go. Things will not be taken too far this time around. If we both work with each other then we won’t have any problems. Now let’s do this.

Beau Bowens turns his head over to the liquor bottle he had bought earlier. He grabs the bottle and stares at it for a few seconds. He has one final thought about it. If he does this there is no turning back. Finally the time for thinking official passes. It is now time to take action. Bowens gets a strong grip of the upper lid of the bottle before lifting it up over his head and slams it into the sink. Shattering the lower part of the bottle, leaving sharp ends on the bottle. Beau then lays his left hand against the sink so that his scared palm is facing his face. Following this Bowens brings the sharp glass towards his skin and pierces it into his skin. Beau cuts down on his hand until he cuts a full line on his palm. Exactly like all the other ones scared on his hand. The wrestler who appears to have gone mad lets his hand bleed out for a few seconds before he looks at his own reflection in the mirror. Beau takes his bloodied hand and places it over his own reflection. He keeps his hand there for five seconds and then finally removes it. Once he removes his hand Beau stares at his own blood. If someone walked in right now they’d think he is a statue. Bowens now lowers his head and closes his eyes. Pure silence is the scene of the room he was in. Beau keeps his head lowered, is he waiting for something? He keeps head down until finally he hears a deep voice say “So you’ve come to me once more”
Back to top Go down
Werner Wehrmact

Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin   Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:49 pm

The screen goes all fuzzy, and when it clears a face we have not seen in many years is shown. Becky Valiant.

Becky: The time of Cage is over, and with his exit the Carnage Express is no more. But I have returned. But the time is not quite ripe for my true resurrection. And in this time, another needs my help. For he is on a journey. And this journey is to satisfy the hunger. And it is feeding time.

The screen goes all fuzzy again, and when it returns all we see is a well built arm.

???: The arm... hungers...

Screen shuts out completely to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin   Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beau Bowens [vs.] MMessiah [vs.] Kandi Kash [vs.] Brad Franklin
Page 1 of 1