Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Masochist Messiah [vs] Brad Franklin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Masochist Messiah [vs] Brad Franklin Empty
PostSubject: Masochist Messiah [vs] Brad Franklin   Masochist Messiah [vs] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:33 pm

They don't know that I am very sentimental
Back to top Go down
Brad Franklin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-2-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Masochist Messiah [vs] Brad Franklin   Masochist Messiah [vs] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Off Camera:

Somewhere over the pacific ocean, IWF’s newest sensation Brad Franklin leans back leans back in his first class chair, he has a pair of dark aviators on and a pair of ear buds (screw those giant earphones that were all the rage with the Kidde’s these days. He could sense the flight attendant approaching him, he popped an ear bud out and lowered his glasses to the edge of his nose.

Brad:What can I do for ya sweet cheeks?

Brad knew that the stewardess wouldn’t say anything ,and if she did he’d just pay some one off and she would just be told to forget the whole thing even happened and just be grateful that such a great man like Brad Franklin decided to take the time to acknowledge you .Fortunately Brad didn’t have to worry about paying anyone off, as the stewardess who according to her name badge, name was Cindy simply smiled politely.

Cindy: Would you like a cocktail sir?

Brad smiled and nodded after a nearly 16 hours in the air he needed a drink, hell by the end of the day he’d probably need 3 or 4. Australia might be a beautiful county and all, but the people could be a bit annoying. The Ausie accent wasn’t posh and sophisticated like the English accent, it was harsh and abrasive like finger nails on a chalk board. He loved the country it just had too many damn Australians.

Brad: I’ll take a martini, dirty please with two olives.

Cindy: coming right up sir.

Moments later Brad got his drink and started to sip letting the liquid slide down his throat he made a face as the martini hit his taste bud, this sure as hell wasn’t made from high end gin. Still it was alcohol and besides they should be landing soon and in a city the size of Brisbane there had to be a place that made a decent martini.

Captain: uhhhh this is your captain speaking..uhhhhh we are on our final approach to Brisbane international airport. The current temperature on the ground is 64F 18c. We hope you enjoyed your flight and hope to see you back with us again soon. Enjoy your stay down under.

Thirty mins latter brad was finally exiting the plane looking for the chauffeur he had paid to pick him up at the airport, there was no way in hell someone like Brad Franklin was going to be driving himself, he scanned the crowd and finally saw a clean cut man around Brads own age dressed in a black suit coat with matching tie and white button up shirt with a chauffeurs hat holding a sign that read Brad Franklin. Brad approached him.

Chauffer: Mr. Franklin?

The accent seemed off, not the typical G’day mate; throw another shrimp on the Barbie aussie accent he was used to hearing

Brad: You’re not from around here are you?

Chauffer: No sir I’m from London originally.

Brad: so what the hell brings you out here?

Chauffer: Work to be honest, but enough about me sir, I’m sure you would like to be on your way to your hotel?

Brad smiled he liked this guy already, no small talk do your job and shut up.

Brad: You wouldn’t happen to know where I can get a good martini would you?

The Chauffer talked as he gathered up Brads suitcase and headed to the waiting car

Chauffer: Actually Emporium Hotel where you are staying at has a smashing good martini.

Brad: well then..to the Emporium Jeves!...umm your name is Jeves right?

Chauffer: uh no actually its William

Brad: ohh? Well do you mind if I call you Jeves?

William/Jeves: would it matter if I did?

Brad: hmmm probably not?

Jeves: Then you sir can call me Jeves if you so wish!

On Camera:

The sceen opens with Brad Franklin sitting in his hotel room sipping a martini, Brad has a smile on his face as he looks into the camera

Brad: You know I have to give it to the Brits. You see in America we sent all our redneck and hillbilly’s and white trash down south, which meant that eventualy they could migrate their dumbasses back up north and infect the rest of the population with there stupidity. You Brits though? You sent your “rednecks” to a whole other continent! Well played England, well played.

Brad sits his drink down

Brad: But I’m not here to talk about culture or the Australian lack thereof. I’m here to talk about me debut match in the IWF. Now the very fact that I’m NOT in the main event is a travesty. I mean just look at me and tell me that this body and this face DOESN’T belong in a main event? On top of that not only do they not put me against an opponent of my caliber,which is well to be honest not many people. They put me against some devil worshiping freak show!

Brad rolls his eyes back into his head and starts talking with a creepy voice

Brad: oooo look at me I worship Satan! I’m evil and scary oooooo

Brad scoffs

Brad: Ha please my Moms Chihuahua is scarier than you are!..NO I’m serious that thing is vicious and those teeth are freakin SHARP! Anywho? Back to this looser. Honestly your hardly worth the time and effort, and honestly you should feel honored years from now you’ll be able to tell all your little demon spawn grandchildren that you faced the great Brad Franklin in his first match in IWF, and when they ask you about what happened, you can tell them, uhh I don’t remember I got a concussion after he hit me with the greatest finisher ever!

This seems to make Brad chuckle

Brad: You see unlike other people I’m not willing to start at the bottom and work my way to the top! I’m used to getting what I want and the IWF is going to be no different and if I have to bust a few skulls, literally, to get what I want then I got no problem doing exactly that! So IWF I’m putting you on notice, start getting me some quality competition or you’re going to start having a very small roster.

Scene fades to black
Back to top Go down
MMessiah

PostSubject: Re: Masochist Messiah [vs] Brad Franklin   Masochist Messiah [vs] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Scene One-Making it my own

Messiah is shown backstage he is not in a great mood as he yet again lost. His manager is angry at him threatening to steal his soul if he loses again and he is angry at himself.

"What does it fucking take. I just don't get it I can't even buy a win for fuck sake. Every fucking week its the same old shit I come out and I lose. At this point this is beyond fucking annoying. What the fuck is it going to take to break this damn losing spell I am in."

Messiah stands around thinking for a bit trying to find a way to break his losing spell. The slowly a smirk comes across his face.

" I fucking got it. I was thrown into this damn body but my mistake is trying to be who this body use to be. I need to make this body my own. I need to be who I am."

Just then the irate Minister Sinn walks in. He looks pretty pissed and he see's Messiah with a smile on his face it pisses him off even more.

" What the fuck do you have to smile about? Remember what I said 3 strikes and your out. So why you have a smile on your face I have no clue but know this one more loss back to......

Messiah smacks Sinn hard in the face with a fucking bible that really seem to hurt Sinn and he crumbles to the ground.

"Change of plans your ass is going back to Hell where it belongs and I am just going to do my own damn thing. No strike bullshit or anything. You see if you want this to work leave me the fuck alone and let me do my own damn thing my way. Get it got it Good. Now fuck off back to hell."

Sinn shocked as nobody ever talked to him that way before vanishes. But is he gone for good?

" Now with him out of the way I have to change this wardrobe and hair color it just doesn't fit me."

The scene comes to a end with Messiah looking for some hair color.

Scene Two-The New Me.

Backstage the New Messiah stands looking very different then the way he used to. Everything about him just seems different.

" Brad Franklin congrats on being the first to face the new and improved Messiah. No more emo goth bullshit. Now I am more my self and now you can call me "Macho Messiah" Zack Roberts Woo Woo Woo bitch. Your going to be a stepping stone for me as I climb the ranks. No more of this losing bullshit I am going to start getting those wins and it starts tonight."

Messiah smirks he has the camera zoom back to show off his new attire and look.

"Just look at me you got to admit I look pretty damn good. In matter of fact I think I am the best looking wrestler here I even look better then most the Divas. Look at me I am fucking hot."

Messiah flexs his muscles then kisses both his arms.

"People like Val Venis,Scott Stenier and Rick Rude wish they looked as good as me in there prime. I mean just take a look I am a sexy beast. This Brad Franklin fellow will look like a joke next to me. Tonight starts the climb and there is nothing any of you can do about it."

The scene ends with Messiah kissing his arms again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masochist Messiah [vs] Brad Franklin   Masochist Messiah [vs] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masochist Messiah [vs] Brad Franklin
Page 1 of 1