Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin Empty
PostSubject: Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin   Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:39 am

Yo! Don't put words in my mouth!

But anyways. This is the wildcard showstealer! Either this will be all you remember from this show or you will remember only this and the main event!
Back to top Go down
Brad Franklin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-2-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin   Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Off Camera

Brad Franking lies motionless on a table as a small Thai women kneads her fingers into his back working her way down his spine from his shoulders all the way down to his lower back, he gives an audible groan as she digs her elbow into his back. One of the many perks of being filthy rich is that he could pay to fly in a Thai massues directly from Thailand. He believed her name was Tang or Pang or something like that? Who could tell? He had spent sometime in Thailand as a kid and knew a bit of the language and that they game hella good massages. As he lay there enjoying the pleasure of ten tiny Asian fingers on his back Brad could feel someone elses pressence in the room, Brad gave an audible sigh.

Brad:What is it Jiles?

Brad Franklin's butler and personal assistant cleared his throat and steped up next to the massage tabled, he was profesionaly trained in London and knew that unless the news was of dire importance he should never interrupt the master of the house, Mr Franklin knew that he was there and when he was ready to know what he had to tell him he would ask, and now that he had.

Jiles: Sir I thought you should know the numbers are in and the Dubai account has made $40 million this month that's up 5 million from last month.

Brad:mmm

Brad noded noncommittally as if not hearing and not caring what he had heard

Jiles:In addition we look to make another $20 million on out investment in Canada and Burma.

Brad:uhh huh

Jiles bit his bottom lip, as his personal assistant it was his job to help Brad in anyway he could, and if something was wrong to find out what it was and fix i

Jiles: If I may sir you seem a bit...umm preoccupied

Brad sat up on the table motioning the young lady to leave

c̄hạn t̂xngkār thī̀ ca phūd khuy nı p̣hākh xekchn(I need to talk in private)

The young thai lady bowed politely in the traditional thai wai

Brad noded to the young lady it was not customary for a customer to bow or thank a service provider, she turned and exited closing the door behind her as Brad turned to Jiles and give a weak smile

Brad: is it that obvious?

Jiles: as you American might say, a blind man could have noticed it

Brad gave a chuckle nodding his head

Brad:yeah I suppose your right? Its the IWF, Casey wanted be to do somthing to impress him and so far I don't think i've accomplished that task

Jiles:I'd say your matches have been rather impressive.

Brad:Thanks for trying to cheer me up, I appreciate it really. But the fact is i've won two matches since i've been here both against the same person.

Brad shakes his head

Brad:I'm use to being the center of attention.I want to be the one that everyone is talking about

Jiles: Perhaps..perhaps you need some assistance?

Brad raised an eyebrow

Brad: A manager? Nah I appreciate all the advice you and Bob give me but I don't need a manager

Jiles: I wasn't refering to a manager.

Jiles had now piqued Brads interest

Brad:Then what ARE you talking about?

Jiles: I took the liberty of inquiring about the services of an individual who could serve as..."insurance" in the ring

Jiles hands Brad a picture of a large black man.

Jiles: His name is Samson King. He is 5'11" and 290lbs of solid muscle.

Brad muses over the picture clearly impressed

Brad: Whats his price?

Jiles hands him another paper, Brad looks at it and whistles low

Brad:he must be good to garner that kinda money. Ok...make the call. I want Mr King here in the Springs by tommorow and ready to head to Atlanta also make sure the guest house is ready, we may have a permanent resident

Jiles nods politely

Jiles: as you wish sir

ON CAMERA

The Camera opens on Brad Franklin sitting on a couch in his penthouse suite in Atlanta Georgia,a sarcastic smile on his face behind him stands a mountain of a man arms folded glaring at the camera

Brad:I'm sure your all wondering who the gentleman behind me is? Well let me clue all of you in on. You see I'm the premier athlete in the IWF and as such I am an asset to the company and assets need to be protected. Now in business you protect your assets by purchasing insurance.This man right here, is my own personal insurance plan. His name? Samson King! 290 lbs of total destruction that I control.

the evil smile on Brads face seems to widen

Brad: Oh I'm sure all the fans will start saying that i'm a coward now, that I'm hiding behind Samson because I can't handle business myself with out help. Well first of all I'm not the type to really care about what people think about me, especially the rednecks down here in Georgia,News flash the civil war has been over for awhile now..you lost! Yet you keep clinging to some kind of false hope.

Brad pick up and glass of champagne and takes a sip

Brad: Speaking of holding on to something longer than you should. That brings me to you Jack Savage. When I got here you already had a bit of a reputation and I have to admit I was a bit underwhelmed.You see unlike you I actually am insanely rich, and unlike you i'm also ruggedly handsome and ooze charisma. I don't need to call my self Americas most hated, because personaly i don't care if the fans hate me or not, but seriously how could you not love this face?

Brad laughs

Brad:I don't need to surround myself with false trappings of wealth Jack, because I am WEALTH! I epitomize everything you only pretend to be!Oh you might have money, but it pales in comparison to what I have. You may have had power at one time. I AM power! When I walk into a room people notice when you walk into a room people ask if you could get them another drink.

Brad takes another sip of his champagne

Brad: Oh don't feel too bad Jack, you do have one thing going for you. Your unwavering devotion to the Empire. ooo wait sorry, your Emperor decided to make an example of you last week didn't he? Why he decided to do what he did I can't say? Maybe he finally saw you for the loser you truly are? Or maybe he's just a huge Chicago Bears fan and just really hates anyone from Green Bay?

Brad shrugs

Brad:whos to say? All the matters is that I know that no mater what you may say to me or even to yourself, as much as you may try to convinces yourself otherwise I know your mind is not fully on this match, not that it would matter if it was, it's just going to make my victory that much easier.My path to glory is fast approaching Jack and you are just another brick in that path. Don't feel too bad though Jack, just think someday you can tell your daughter that you were part of history! That you were apart of Brad Franklin's rise to greatness. Umm that is if your daughter isn't completely humiliated by being related to you?

Brad: I'm going to finalize for you like this Jack. You can try to be like me all you want, but you will never BE me! Because I am everything that I say I am and more! I am simply..the best!

Brad winks as the camera fades to black

Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin   Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:47 am

Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin SavageCD

(off camera)

I was sitting in my office and I was just looking at all the Championship that I had won through out my wrestling. As I did this an evil little grin slowly started to come across my face as my eyes locked on to both the DWF and the NEW World Heavyweight Championship. But that smile quickly disappeared as my wife walked in a sat down.

Kelly Savage: Jack, please look at me...

I turned around I had a look of total depression on my face.

Jack Savage: I want you to know that I truly hate to say this to you. But I have to say this because of how much I do you. Jack you need to get some kind professional help and you need to get it soon.

As my wife said these to me a turned my full attention towards her. In that moment I know I had to have had a look of almost contempt or even hatred for her in my eyes.

Kelly Savage: Jack I know that your mad at the world right now and can't blame you for that and who could. But Jack look at you I can tell that you're also depressed about something and I can tell that you don't want to say what is...

I look at my wife and I can tell that all of this is coming from a place of love. But I was too angry to care point in time.

Kelly Savage: And Jack I know that you will most likely be mad at me after what I have to say to you mad enough to hurt me. But Jack I don't care about that because I care about you and your mental and physical health because I love you. That's why I had to call them Jack...

I just kept looking at my wife and started to shake my head in disgust. Shaking my head thinking of my biological brothers.

Kelly Savage: Before you go and get all crabby you need to know that was not Frank or Scott that I called. I could not put you thru that.

I looked at her with a confused look on my face and was thinking if she did not call Frank or Scott who the fuck did she call then.

Kelly Savage: So all am going ask is please just let me finish what I have to say? Because I am really not in the mood to deal with any of your FUCKING bull shit right now.

I really was not in any mood to argue with her so I just nodded my head and looked her right in her eyes.

Kelly Savage: Jack I had no choice so I called Noah...

My face got red with anger hearing that she had called Noah Philips. Because Noah is the type of guy that try’s to tell me what to do he because he wants to control the way my brothers wanted always wanted to but never could. But also because Noah was man that worked for me.

Kelly Savage: Jack I just told you to let me finish I will let you know when I am done.

That pushed me over shake uncontrollably and my face redder with anger. But I still kept my eyes on her and nodded to let her know that she could keep on talking.
Kelly Savage: Thank you, Jack but you need to know that we also contacted Howard Harvard...

I thought for a brief second that this must be some kind of intervention that some one is trying to give me.

Kelly Savage: We think that you need some kind of help dealing with this depression or whatever it is that you seem to be going thru right now. Because Jack it's scaring me.

I once again shook my head but kept my wife.

Kelly Savage: Jack I want you to know that they are already hear and they both want to talk to you about what ever it is that's going on with you. I thought that the Alex coming to see you would have helped and it did up in tell he walked out the door. So do you want me to send them in?

I knew right away that I had no way out of this. I knew that I was going to have to talk to all three of them about what was bothering me so I just nodded my head. Then the door just opened and I saw that Noah was standing there with a smug look om his face. He quickly walked in and sat own he was fallowed by Howard Harvard who was shaking his head as he looked at Noah.

Noah Philips: Jack I want you to know that everything that I am about to say is because I care about you.

As soon as he said that he cared I stated to laugh almost uncontrollably.

Noah Philips: Jack I want you to know that I think of you as more then a boss I think of you as a friend. But you and I we are more like family really so I want to help you but you need to ask for the help that I am willing to give you. Will please let me help you Jack?

I just stare at Noah as he says those words.

Noah Philips: Jack you just need to be willing to ask for help. I also think that even in your current state of mind that even you it would be in your best interest to temperately give me full control over all decisions involving your professional wrestling career.

After hearing those words come of Noah's mouth I felt like I hand no choice. So I garbed Noah by the through and I started to choke him.

Jack Savage: You think I should do what Noah?

I laugh as I hear Noah's muffled voice and his gasps for air.

Jack Savage: And why exactly would I do that.

Noah kept trying talk as a choke him.

Jack Savage: Putting you in charge will not change the fact that the unwashed masses see me as nothing but a big joke. In fact I think in make that an I know that if I let you have any power I would become a laughing stalk. I am a joke Noah I should be in championship matches not bringing up back end of a card.

I slowly eased up and then stopped choking Noah Philips

Jack Savage: But that's just what I do with you being in charge. So again I ask you what do I get if I let you have any control over my career?

Noah looked at me like he was going to shit his damn pants.

Noah Philips: Respect...

I started to laugh like a mad man.

Howard Harvard: How are you going to get him respect you when no one else respects you?

I laughed as Noah looked at Howard in shock.

Howard Harvard: Don't be so shocked Noah...

With that I pressed my four-arm down across the windpipe of Noah Philips making him turn blue before letting up.

Howard Harvard: You know it's the truth.

I laughed again got up and looked Noah Philips up and down.

Jack Savage: For right now your lucky that we need around Noah.

I look over to see Noah who was now shaking in fear.

Jack Savage: Otherwise you could be laying in a pool of your own blood Noah and to yell you the truth I would actually love to see that. Because you don't believe in me Noah but don't you because soon enough I will give you more then enough reasons to believe in me.

I tried to pull myself back together when I suddenly remembered the words that Alex Dillinger had said to me a little over week before.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin SavageCD
(Off Camera)
May/12/2013

Howard Harvard and my wife Kelly Savage where both pushing me hard to keep on going. Telling me that even though I had beat Guy LeDouche that they where both nothings and that I had done nothing yet to prove that I was really back. I knew that they where both right I mean I still could not believe that I had let myself get be beat down by a no body like Alexander Raven. On the other side of the room a beat up Noah Philips as reading the LA Times.

Kelly Savage: Jack you need to show them all that your back. But just who do you start with?

Howard laughs as he looked at Kelly and me.

Howard Harvard: Well I hope we took care of the depression. So I thinking we do something to the man that attracted him last week.

Kelly and I both laughed because we both liked that idea.

Jack Savage: That is a wonderful idea Howard. I do want to make him pay for oh so many things.

Kelly both nod there heads and look at me with growing smiles on there faces.

Howard Harvard: So I talk it the old Jack is back.

I shake my head.

Jack Savage: No this is a new improved Jack Savage and its time that I put everyone on notice.

Kelly nods her head and lets out a little giggle.

Kelly Savage: It's time you take what should be yours and that is some kind of championship gold.

An evil smile comes across my face as my phone starts ringing I don't want to answer it when I see that it is Noah Philips is actually starting to smile.

Noah Philips: Jack I know you need to be happy again. However that mat happen but I want you to make sure that your ready.

I just nodded my head because for the first time in a long time I agreed with Noah.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin SavageShoot

(on camera)

Jack Savage: By now I hope that everyone of you should know that last week I started my journey back to the top of this company...

Yeah I know that all I did was beat the shit out of some fruit cake by the name of Guy LeDouche. But the fact that I is that I beat the shit out of him and some of may even call what I did a hate crime. But the way I see it is I beat a beat a man that is nothing more then a loser...

By the name of Guy LeDouche. Some of you may have a problem with what I did to him and what I say to you is FUCK off. Because Guy got just what he had coming to him in fact I could have made the beat down that I gave him much much worse. Some say that I should have but the way that I see I sent a message...

A message that it appears that someone else read as a challenge to them. In less you have been living under a rock, you would know that I am talking about none other then none other then then Alexander Raven...

Now most of you know that I have no love for Alexander Raven. But the fact is this mother FUCKER who has not been seen in a long time and the nerve to attack me from behind.

But the question now is why? Because if fight that he wants should have just asked me and I would have given him one...

It's time that I move on and prove that I can still be a champion. So next up on my hit list is Brad Franklin.

I know that some the unwashed masses may be shocked to see this match. Because most of you think that Brad and I would be friends. But why would I want to be friends with a man that is nothing but a wannabe...

That's right I think that Brad Franklin is nothing but a wannabe. But just who does Brad Franklin wannabe? Well it's real simple Brad wants to be me. But can you blame him. I mean I am loaded. Everyone wants to have more money then they knew what to do with.

But you see Brad just act like he has that when I really have it.

Even though I think that your nothing more then a wannabe Mr. Franklin I want you to know I want you to bring your very best. Do you think that you still bring your best like I do every time I get into a wrestling ring?

You are nothing but a poor mans version of Jack Savage get your own gimmick. Because when you watch me you see the real me and watch you it's who I am Johnathan Cage or some other pathetic wrestler.

I am every last thing that I say that I am. Starting with America's Most Hated, Mr. Black Tuesday, The King of Title Town and I am still The Savage One and your going to find out just how true every last word of that is this Monday.

I really do hope your ready for the beating that I am going to give to you. But I don't think you will be because your really a no one. I am the one that has the talent. I am the one that should be considered to be special. But yet most of you I am not but I really do think that is about to change.

To some of you there will be controversy this match because it will not be stopped because of how badly I hurt you. Because no matter what this match will go on and to see we have a winner and that winner will be me.

I know your asking yourself why Brad? But it's really simple I am just better at all of this then you are. Because we all know that your nothing but a nobody. A never was anything and you can't deal with it. So the beating that I am going to give that I am going to give you will be that much sweeter.

Will see you soon Brad and again your best but that still will not be good enough to beat me. Because money talks and I am loaded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin   Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Savage [vs.] Brad Franklin
Page 1 of 1