Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cameron Thomas [vs] David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Cameron Thomas [vs] David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin Empty
PostSubject: Cameron Thomas [vs] David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin   Cameron Thomas [vs] David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:07 pm

This one should be a barn burner! Cameron Steel....uh....I mean Eric Thomas....I mean...uh....Cameron Thomas [THERE IT IS!] vs. the frightening force known as David Caid vs. the newest IWF sensation Brad Franklin!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Thomas [vs] David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin   Cameron Thomas [vs] David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:40 pm

::IWF's The History of UECW has come out on DVD. A Walmart in Rio is having an autograph session within the store to celebrate the release of the DVD. There is a crowd at the Walmart, waiting for several wrestlers to arrive.::

::It is to that one Walmart where David Caid, the man who was one of the many staples of UECW, is heading. “The Plague” is in the back of an SUV with a black leather interior. He is dressed in a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. On the shirt is an image of Caid, standing at left side profile. The Caid on the shirt is wearing his wrestling gear, a chest plate, bracers and greaves. In his left hand is a broad sword and in his right is a shield. A purple cape is draped over his shoulders and he is wearing a crowd. Behind the image are the words “The God” in bold golden letters::

::Caid is looking out the window as the SUV drives down the highway.::

“Allow me to explain to you how the world works Cameron Thomas and Brad Franklin.”

::He turns his head forward and lifts his arm above his head. He holds his hand parallel to his head.::

“At the top of the pile, you have your main event stars. These are the people who get to be world champion. They are the people who bring in the biggest crowds, get the endorsements and move the most merchandise. These are the people that the company revolves around. They get the exposure, the perks, and the glory.”

::Caid lowers his hand to his eyes.::

“Next you have the mid-card level wrestlers. This is the stock that breeds the main event crowd. These people hold titles, but rarely ever reach world title level. At this level, you can get a third or second tier title. The occasionally form successful tag teams. These people can draw crowds, and sell merchandise. Not at a main event level, but still enough. You can get a pretty good house show crowd on these guys alone, as long as you throw in a title match.”

::Again, he lowers his head. This time, it is mid chest.::

“After that mid-card level, you have the curtain jerker. These people are not going to be champions. This class of wrestler may get a title shot here and there, and in a miracle, might even win one on a fluke, but it will be a short reign. Usually it is that third tier title. The only time they get a second tier or world shot is when the champion needs an easy victory. Occasionally, one or two from this stock may form a pretty good tag team or even a great one. There is even a chance that people at this level may get enough of a following to garner a t-shirt being made for them.”

“You have that rare group from the curtain jerkers that reach mid-card level and then flounder back to curtain jerker. However, in that rare moment, they attract a following which gets them at least one t-shirt or they can get a little more exposure.”

“Now main event wrestlers often bounce to mid-card level, and mid-carders can flounder to the curtain jerker level, but there is that one class that will never amount to anything. Every now and then, a wrestler falls down to this level. Yet there are those who start at this level and never break free of it.”

::Leaning down in his seat, Caid lowers his hand as far down as he can, which is just about mid-calf.::

“Once you hit that point, you get to the absolutely, pathetic, worthless nobodies. These are wastes of space wrestlers who no one cares about. They have no ability to move merchandise or draw a crowd. In all honesty, they may not even get a reaction. It is from here that most of the dead weight is cut when a company starts releasing people. They exist simply to elevate better talent with a simple win in an exhibition. They are nothing and will never be anything.”

::Caid sits back up.::

“Do you want to try and guess where in the hierarchy you fall gentlemen?”

“I mean it really shouldn’t be that hard for you to figure out. I mean, it’s pretty obvious where you fall on the food chain here in the IWF, especially in my eyes. I mean one of you I beat last week, and well the other just sounds like he is a nothing.”

::He raises an eyebrow.::

“No? Can’t figure it out? It really shouldn’t be that hard Thomas and Franklin. All you have to do is think of everything you two have done since joining the IWF and that should help you figure out your place in the peeking order, as they call it.”

“Still can’t figure it out? Well allow me to tell you then gentlemen.”

“You two, are part of that bottom rung of the ladder.”

::Caid points at the camera.::

“You are a no bodies in my eyes gents. No one watching Battle Grounds says, “oh I hope Frankling and Thomas are wrestling tonight”. You two walk out to the ring and the crowd is silent for the both of you. They neither love you nor do they hate you. To them, you both are just a giant blah. You both are a waste of space and you always will be.”

“You two should know now, you will never be a champion. You will never get a t-shirt. You are not going to sell out an arena. The only reason you are even on Battle Grounds was simply because the IWF didn’t have anyone else to qualified enough to compete on the show, like they ever did. No one actually thought you two were good enough.”

“As long as we’re being honest, I don’t think anyone believes you two can win this match either. I have to ask, have either of you even won a match since you got here? I am asking because I do not know and I care even less. You pathetic mince meats aren't even a flash in the pan. You are just dead weight and that is so very sad.”

::Slowly, Caid takes his left hand and slides his thumb and fingers down his chin. As his hand lowers from the chin, he flexes and wiggles the fingers. He sounds a little upset.::

“Frankly, boys, the fact that I have to wrestle you both at Battle Grounds is insulting.”

“Cameron is neither worth the time nor the effort I am going to put into beating you and Brad Franklin, you have already tapped out to me. And make no mistake about it, Cameron and Brad; I am going to beat you both, one of you will tap or suffer and broken limb. Do you really think the outcome of this match can be any different than me getting the win? No. It won’t be.”

“Fellows, this would be like a gnat trying to take down a lion. It’s like an ant trying to beat a dragon. The odds are so astronomically against you that even David himself would tell you to give up. This will not be a David beating Goliath story. No, it will be Goliath crushing David under his boot.”

“Look what you are up against fellas. I mean really take a good look at it.”

::With both hands, Caid gestures to himself::

“I am a former world champion. I am the guy who is single handling destorying yor company. In the span of my first week here, I accomplished more then either one of you combined, in one solid night. Cameron Thomas and Brad Franklin, the majority of the time I have been in the IWF, I have spent slowly injection my venom into this company. I am a damn legend here in this business. They call me “the Plague” and soon I will be “the God” because I am one of the best in the world and because sooner or later, I always get a championship around my waist. I sell out arenas and I move merchandise.”

“Yes, people pay to see me wrestle because they are hoping I will lose. I walk into just about every arena there is knowing full well that I will be booed right out of the building. They paid good money simply to hate me.”

“But you know what the really great irony is? As much as they hate me, they will still buy the crap with my name on it. It is amazing. I made a few million dollars in my career in royalties because people in the crowd bought one of my shirts or my hat or an action figure of me. I made more money in t-shirts alone just in t-shirts than you two will ever make in a year here in IWF.”

:: Caid gestures to the t-shirt just to point out the fact that he has t-shirts.::

“As for you jaborinis, the majority of your time in wrestling has been spent on your back, being pinned or losing in some other way. And when you lose to me at Battle Grounds, you will have accomplished nothing. You will have proven to be exactly what I've called you, nothing.”

“However, the fans will cheer you this week gents. Oh yes, chances are that the crowd in Rio will cheer you. Do you know why that is?”

“It has nothing to the crowd suddenly liking you. It has nothing to do with them thinking that it is your time. It actually has nothing to do with you lame brains at all. See, they will cheer you morons because they simply hate me, and thus, will cheer for whoever I get into the ring regardless of how huge a loser the guys are. But no matter how loud they cheer, no matter how much they hate me, it will not change the results.”

::Caid smiles his cruel, sadistic smile. His eyes gleam with that predatory glare.::

“You are going to lose this match boys. Nothing can change that. Nothing you two do will prevent it. You both are simply not good enough to beat me. You never have been and you never will be.

“The only thing you can do is at least try to put up something of a fight before I finish you. Who knows? I might actually break a sweat before beating one of you. I doubt it though. No Cameron and Brad, you will go to the ring, lose and honestly, beating you both will do nothing for me. I mean sure it is a win, but I fail to see how beating two people so pathetic as you two gets me closer to the IWF World Heavyweight Championship.”

“At Battle Grounds in Rio, you two are about to step into the biggest match of your life. This, assholes, is the closest that you will ever get to being in the ring with a guy who has been world champion. I am hoping that you will make it worth my time boys, but I doubt it. I’m sure the both of you haveheard this a lot, but you are not in my league.”

::From inside the SUV, it is clear that the vehicle has stopped. Caid unbuckles the seatbelt and opens the door. He glances at the camera as he exits the vehicle.::

“You never will be.”

::On the back of Caid’s shirt is written in bold, gold letters “Optimus Maximus”. In Latin, this means “The best and the greatest”. The scene fades out.::
Back to top Go down
Brad Franklin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-2-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Thomas [vs] David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin   Cameron Thomas [vs] David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Brad Franklin is sitting in his private Jet leaning back in the posh leather seats sipping a martini. Dressed in a black Marks & Spencer suits with a red button up shirt with no tie, he sips his drink and twirls it looking at the liquid.

David allow ME to tell YOU how reality works! Yes last week we beat me last, there's no way I can deny the fact that last week you were the better man inside that ring. So why am I not upset? Why I am I sitting here with a smile on my face?

the smile on Brads face widens

Because at the end of the day, I'm still fabulously wealthy and that will never change. You talk about the hierarchy in the wrestling world? Well life has its own hierarchy and people like me are at the top, and people like you? Well People like you work for people like me.

Brad leans forward in his chair

Let me ask you a question David? You say that your ultimate goal is the destruction of the IWF? Ok so lets say for arguments sake that your fulfill your goal? Then what? hmm? Do you just go to the next fed kill that one off until there are no more wrestling federations left and your left with no place to go and all your titles and accolades are for naught.

Brad shrugs

Personally I could careless about what happens to the IWF because as I said before in the end i'll still be richer than you will ever be in your entire life.No I'm not going to beat you because I want to "save" the IWF. Or because I want to garner the lover and respect of the fans.

Brad Shakes his head

No i'm not going to beat you for any of those reasons? Do you want to know the real reason i'm going to beat both you and Cameron Thomas?

Brad's smile returns as he leans back in his chair

I'll tell you the reason. Last week you told us several stories from Greek Mythology. The purpose of course being to compare myself with the tragic hero's of those stories. Well allow me to recipicate that back to you. No not a myth, but a story from ancient history. You see back around 600 BC there was a king named Cyrus. Perhaps you've heard of him? If you know anything of ancient history i'm sure you do. By his own people he was called great, the king of the world and the king of kings. The Jewish people even gave him the honorific title of messiah or savior.He had an unusual habit that was unheard of during that time in history.When Cyrus and his army would approach a city he would send in a messenger join the great Persian empire and enjoy all that entails, or face complete and total destruction.

Brad smile leaves his face and leans into the camera

Last week after our match I was willing to give you an opportunity. You see as much as I see you goal of destruction counter productive.I did see money making potential in you and thought that maybe just maybe, with my money and our brains there's nothing we couldn't do?It wasn't the fact that you told me no? Hell if you had I would have been fine with that? That I could have understood? But you didn't say anything? You just stood there like a mouth breathing tard. You ignored me which is something you never do to Brad Franklin

the smile returns to Brads face

as usual David you were right about a few things though. Just not in the way you were probably thinking? Your right about the fact that this match doesn't bring you any closer to the world title, in fact after i nail you with the greatest finisher ever I'd say you will be about 5 to 6 weeks further away from that goal. You also said that I was not in your league and your right about that too? I'm way above your league Caid. The fact that i'm going to be the hero of the loser fans of the IWF makes beating you even that sweeter.

Brad looks up as the pilot announces that they are approaching Rio

just remember boys money doesn't lie and money always wins.

Brads laughs as the camera fades to black

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cameron Thomas [vs] David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin   Cameron Thomas [vs] David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cameron Thomas [vs] David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin
Page 1 of 1