Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corey Bull [vs] Cameron Thomas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Corey Bull [vs] Cameron Thomas Empty
PostSubject: Corey Bull [vs] Cameron Thomas   Corey Bull [vs] Cameron Thomas I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:26 am

Fuck it, can Jackky Dane be in every match?
Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

PostSubject: If the dead could talk....   Corey Bull [vs] Cameron Thomas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Corey Bull [vs] Cameron Thomas Parental
Corey Bull [vs] Cameron Thomas Calypsosworld_zps33cb4692

~The camera comes on to Corey Bull kneeling in front of a brick wall. The lights are dim and the camera only takes in so much of the room, though there appears to be very little to see. Heavy lined walls of what seem to be concrete, with just the one wall made of a brick. Two heavy chains are riveted to the wall with anchor points and the ends extend down to connect at his wrists as manacles from an age long since forgotten. The streak of blood that was once Axle Vengeance’s still streaks across the chest of Bull. Calypso is seen walking back and forth, her face a flush red as she speaks, occasionally slipping into Cajun Creole with some words..~

“I can’t believe you lost to dat choc! Though he did not pin you my Hatebringer. He simple put ya far enough away from your own destruction to take advantage of the cap-cap. Well, I have a little gris gris for Flex Johnson. He’ll have enough on his hands dealing with the native one. I’m just going to make his life slightly miserable.”

~Calypso pulls out a small clump of what seems to be hair. She removes some of it, setting the larger of the amount on the ground. She strikes a wooden match against the floor and lights the hair in her hand, letting it all burn up into nothing. The rest she takes and throws off into the corner, making sure it spreads out. After this is done, she turns to Bull. She walks up and removes his mask and lovingly strokes his face. He seems ready to do battle~

”And now my Hatebringer, we must cleanse you and prepare you properly to deal with this new choc they have thrown in front of you. You must take him out. He must be eliminated. He is in the way of our ultimate goal, and your ultimate vengeance. The Ace of Spades Joker card has felt the fury of you, and now he lies in a hospital wondering what hit him. The Ace of Spades will be coming for you. He will take the bait.”

~Calypso crouches down and kisses Bull, caressing his face the whole time. She smiles, one that seems to be a smile of someone that has taken a major load of stress upon themselves, but would have it no other way~

”This will be the ultimate end. No one will ever want to be against you again. We will put him in his grave for real this time. But now….now you must cleanse and know strength. I shall come for you soon enough.”

~Calypso stands and exits through a heavy door. Its weight is heard in its sound, as it creaks slowly into place, then a long sound of spinning and locking in place. The sound of rushing water is heard and to Bulls left and right, water begins to pour out of two pipes situated to his left and right. The water splashes against Bull’s arms and starts to slowly fill up the room. Bulls face is one of hatred mixed with a sick demeanor, as a sinister smile crosses his face and his eyes seem to be balls of fire as the water slowly rises and the camera focuses on Bull’s face as it fades to black~

Corey Bull [vs] Cameron Thomas Theshoot_zps79491fd0

~A cryptic feeling when the camera comes on is in no means a pun to the location. Here we sit in the presence of mummies. Corpses that have been preserved in a darkened room. Bull sits on the floor here, his mask over his face and his body still dripping wet. A coin is flipped between the fingers as Bull watches it intently. His deep voice is melancholy at best, though the intentions are anything but good.~

”Do you like it? A 1939 shilling, though it is pronounced scilling here in Ireland. This is the one that had the image of a Bull on it. There is an ancient tradition that runs through many areas and nationalities to place two coins on the eyes of the dead, so that they can pay the boatman. Wonder who’s eyes this one was on?”

~Bull shrugs and flips the coin in the air, catching it and sending it back up just as quickly. He does this for awhile as he speaks~

”Welcome to Saint Michan’s Church here in Dublin IWF fans. Or better yet, its crypts. Suppose to be haunted down here. We are waiting to see if the spirits of those that have passed have the balls to come say hi. Funny, its been really quiet down here thus far. Shame really. We have some questions for the dead that we would like answered.”

“But enough about that. You see, last week we fell to Flex once again, though he did not pin us this time. And we have to suffer a penance for that loss. Because Flex Johnson was not the better man…just the luckier. We did the heavy lifting and he came in like a thief and took the win. Now, we are not afraid to say that we would have done the same thing in the situation. But it doesn’t change the fact that he did it to us. And for that….he shall suffer a penance of his own. But when, where, and what….well that is to be determined by Calypso’s Loa. No, we shall spend no more time worrying about Flex. He isn’t our concern. Our concern is to move forward with our vendetta.”

~The coin stops flipping and the head of Corey Bull slowly tilts up to look at the camera and his eyes are ablaze.~

”ACE….FUCKING….STATIC! You have been the thorn in our side that we have not been able to remove. Do you know why? BECAUSE YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD! We read the reports, heard all about it. Ace Static….dead….murdered! And yet…..here you fucking are! Everything that you have caused….all the turmoil that leads back to your pathetic hands….we had thought it a weight that would see no decrease. But now our redemption is close at hand, for you still take in breath. Well don’t worry about that Ace….we will remedy that problem for you. But not quickly. We want you to suffer….we want you to feel more pain and suffering then any one person in the history of pain and violence has EVER felt! Axle was just the start. And he shall not be the last.”

~Bull tilts his head back down and the coin starts its rise up and down again as Bull continues~

”This week we have Cameron Thomas….”

”Another choc!”

~Calypso walks into scene. Her face is painted like that of a skull, similar to the paintings you would see on Cinco de Mayo. He outfit is a knee length dress of black, with a halter top of white. Her bosom seems to want to spill out of the top. Her body appears to be painted to match her face, as white paint and black lines seem to disappear down the halter tip and reappear down her legs to her boots. Her eyes are bloodshot and wide, and a snarl is on her face~

”What is a choc our Voodoo Queen?”

”Its Cajun for blackbird. Those annoying animals that fly around here and there and do nothing good.”

~Bull stands, the coin still flipping as he looks down at her~

”We did not know you had such hatred for them.”

~Calypso comes at Bull, her hands like talons. The coin is caught and so are Calypso’s wrist, seeming to disappear into Bull’s big hands. Calypso is frantic and savage~

”Thos choc’s took the one thing I held dear to me. But I got them…oh I got them good. Took their so called manhood with my own teeth! And now it seems that the Loa have presented me with another challenge. More choc’s! I want you to hurt this one bad my Hatebringer and I want you to bring me his eyes! I want them! I demand them!”

~Bull pulls her into his large grasp and holds her. Suddenly she starts to giggle and separates from him, smiles and starts to skip away into the lower realms of the crypt. Bull sits down and starts to flip the coin again, this time watching its course with intent~

”Thomas. Who you are, what you are, and where you came from mean nothing to us. We do not care. But our Voodoo Queen obviously does not like what you are. So for her, we shall bring to bear a monumental collection of violent maneuvers. We are going to twist you….bend you….tear you into two different directions. And just when you think we have done enough….we are going to do it all again. And nothing you do can stop us.”

“What could you possibly do? Throw punches at us? Snap off crisp suplexes? Maybe you can talk us to death? Nothing you do will look any different or be any more painful then what we have lived our life dealing with. You are nothing but a speed bump in our road to the ultimate revenge. And we simply will slow down just enough to roll over you and continue. Because our mission…our seeking of revenge….is bigger then you and this whole fed. This just gives us a means to an end.”

“They can throw title shots in front of us. They can give us contendership opportunities, chances to be on the top….none of it will ever be more important then putting Ace Static into the ground. So anything and everything that is in front of us until the moment we drive the final nail in his casket, is collateral damage. We won’t lose a shred of sleep. We won’t be horrified by what we will do. The sounds of snapping bones and blood dripping to the ground…these are the sort of things that sing a lullaby to us. The screaming of opponents in pain is our battle cry. And the cries of those grieving over a lost loved one…is the sound of our passing. Cameron, there won’t be no great showing for you. This isn’t going to be the beginning of an illustrious career. This is your funeral march. We would say that they are feeding you to the wolves…but no wolves will be present. Just one large monster will all the hate and fury of the world stoking the furnace that lies within. And we are going to nail you with hate. There is no stopping what can’t be stop. You can only hope to maybe get out alive.”

~Bull stops the coin and turns to look at the camera slowly, his eyes red as the blood that falls from the body. His eyes close slowly as he looks away and the camera slowly fades to black~

Corey Bull [vs] Cameron Thomas Bullsmind_zps42805ad4

~A beautiful and familiar voice begins to talk:

The images that pass before the eyes of one in a flashback can be said to bring enlightenment to the soul. It is said they can help place you on the path of the righteous or on the path that you were meant to take, as opposed to taking the wrong turn. This is just some of the things they say.

Of course…..

…..we wonder how many of them have had a flashback and just wished that they could kill someone…..

….and smile while doing it~

April 1996

Two men are batting it out within the confines of the squared circle. Everything is black and white, but the color red is obvious, as blood drips from the face of the one not winning. That one is not recognizable, but the other one is a young Corey Bull. While younger, it is obvious that he is still as angry and muscular as he is now. And it is also obvious he is not holding back anything. The other youth is clearly outmatched, but continues to try and get up and fight the raging Bull. Bull whips him into the ropes and spins him into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. There is a crunching sound, amplified here in the confines of Bull’s mind. The youth crashes to the ground and lies still. Bull starts to kick him, a sick grin crossing his face. A referee and several others suddenly burst on the scene and stop Bull. Medics surround the youth and security pulls back Bull. His face is what is highlighted as all sound seems to become distorted, dampened. His eyes are beacons of hell, ignited with the full fury of demons and mad man. His face has a wicked grin and even the shape of his head seems to be more demonic then human. Light dims around everything but him and the whole scene takes on an angled and bent sort of a feel, as if Bull is being distorted into a creature more fitting his nature.

We flip

5 months later. A courthouse. Black and white. Everything has a pristine and disinfected feel to it. The jurors are blank faced beings standing rod straight in the box, strings rising off of their limbs to the ceiling. The rest of the courthouse is filled with people that appear to be more mannequin then human. A man in robes, more like a giant then a man, sits up on the judges bench. Standing before him, locked in chains is Corey Bull. A monkey in a suit stands to his left, complete with briefcase and glasses. To his right, at the prosecutors bench, sit’s a shark in suit and tie. His grin is anything but friendly. The giant bangs the gavel on the bench and everything in the room stops.

”Corey William Bull. You are charged with second degree murder and aggravated assault. The jury has found you guilty of all charges. I would have to agree with them. The act that you commited, the vile nature at which you injured that young man, which lead to his eventual death, was uncalled for. As a proffesional, you should have had the common courtesy to know when your opponent was finished. And yet, you maintained your aggressive posture and had to physically be held back. Therefore, based on the testimony of his grieving family and the actions as they were witnessed, I herby sentence you to the deepest, darkest hole that Jackson Prison has, to spend the remainder of your days in solitude, till the day you fall over dead! Do you have anything to say for yourself before I pass judgement?”

His eyes, eyes of a raptor hunting for its meal, stare up at the massive giant of a judge. A sneer, or a smile, crosses his face. Only his mouth is seen as the words come out in a harsh, deep voice.

”This was only the beginning.”

No more. The jury all raise their hands as a unit, the strings being pulled from above, then drop quickly. The judge raises the gavel and it is almost slow motion as it peaks, then slams down with a resounding thud. The thud echoes over and over again as cries of justice are heard through out the courtroom.

Another twist and twirl.

Jackson State Prison. Once one of Michigan’s most feared prisons, it lies in the deep southern region of the lower peninsula. At this time it is no longer in use, having gone the way of the dodo bird. But, when Corey Bull sat within her ancient and vicious halls, she was filled to capacity with the scum of the Michigan prison system.

Black and white. The entire place is filled with men that look to be exactly where they belong. The yard is busy, filled with many men. They are in the groups of gangs, some lifting weights, others sitting off to the side talking amongst themselves. The guards, who there seems to be no shortage of, carry an arsenal of weapons: shotguns, rifles, sniper rifles, and pistols. If anything were to happen, they would never make it that far before being cut down. On the northern piece of property that houses this massive max prison, a section of the yard has been redesigned with small cells. 60 feet long by 10 feet wide, with 10 foot walls that are roofed and razor wired, these are the cells for the condemned. Their time in the yard. No more then a hour a day, these men come from their holes to seek what little salvation from the dark that they can. Standing in one of these cells, is Corey Bull. Prison has done nothing but add mass to his frame. Sits ups, push ups, anything to work out, Bull has become a monster of a man. Out in the sun, he jogs around the perimeter of his little piece of heaven.

In a tower near the max yard cells, a man in a large brimmed hat and a black trench coat looks out a window from the wardens office. His face can not be seen, but his view is obvious. He is watching the man that is Corey Bull. He turns his head from the window and nod. Guards come down, opening the door to Bulls yard cell. He stops, keeping to the far end. Three men, all large and convicted cons, are shoved into the yard and told to beat him down. What results is a comic book style flip of jagged images. Fists flying, kicks connecting, and blood filling the air. When it all stops, three men lie on the ground of Bulls yard cell. The man in the window nods, and what follows is another array of comic style flips, with more fists flying, but also batons and handcuffs. When it ends, several guards lay on the ground next to cons, while Bull is under a mass of guards, cuffs being strapped onto him.

We flip to solitary. Dark does not begin to describe the feeling one gets as they witness the small hallway that is filled with iron, windowless doors. Black trench coat flowing behind him, a large figure cuts through the darkness like a sharks fin in the water. He is a shadow it seems, darker then the dark that surrounds him. He stops at a door, sticks a large key into it and turns the tumblers.

Within, as the light slowly illuminates an area that was, somehow, even darker then the first, sits Corey Bull. Handcuffs hold his arms and manacles his legs. He looks up as the light intrudes into his shadows and tilts his head slightly. A deep voice, one that seems to be filled with age and menace, rolls into the room.

”What you were before is no more. You are now something else. Something new. After I am done with you, no longer will they call you a man…..”

A mask made of metal is set on the ground in front of Bull. Its texture suggest iron, its shape angular and demonic. The eye holes seem to speak of deeds of destruction that soon shall come to pass

”…but a monster. From this day forth, you shall forever be known as…..Hatebringer.”

The swirls begin, and soon we are confronted by a large bed. Within it is Bully, a smile on his face. Next to him sits Molly Reid, reading from what seems to be an ancient book.

Molly:
”Did you enjoy my rendition?”

Bully:
”I love it when you read them with such elegance. Goodnight.”

Everything twirls and shifts and throws us out of the mind of Corey Bull into the black nothingness of the night.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corey Bull [vs] Cameron Thomas   Corey Bull [vs] Cameron Thomas I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Scene 001: Just the beginning

The scene opened up to a gym out in New Jersey. Cameron Thomas was seen working out and sweating. He was perhaps training for his IWF wrestling debut. Cameron Thomas was preparing for the first match he had ever had, ever. He had been training for this for a while but he honestly never thought it’d come. From being a body builder to a wrestler, the thought never crossed his mind. Several of his friends surrounded him, placing their hands on his back while he sat up. One of them decided to speak a little while after.

Johnny Johnson
“Are you ready for this man? You have to be focused by beating this kid’s ass yo. For real, from what I hear he has much more experience than you could even imagine of having. I just hope you know what you’re getting into. Are you prepared for what may come your way? I just want to know if you’ve had second thoughts about what you’re getting into Cam’. I know you’ve worked out for body building contests and stuff like that but this is way different than anything you could even possibly imagine.”

Cameron Thomas had to think when his friend set that realization on him like that. He took the time, placing his thumb under his chin as he stroked it. He took a deep breath, finally breaking his silence at that very moment.

Cameron Thomas
“Johnny… You’re worrying just a little bit too much, aren’t you? I mean shit, it isn’t like it’s rocket science. I’ve trained for this very match. I’m prepared for what anyone has to bring me. As far as I am concerned I’m the most dangerous specimen in the company. I’m also the strongest, so there goes that oo. I mean who do know can dead life over 10,000 pounds, Johnny? Seriously, who do you know can do that, and not break a sweat, or even remotely think about it? I’ve worked out my pecs, my triceps, my biceps, my delts.. . You tell me who the fuck is stronger than Cameron Thomas, Johnny?”

Fear started to strike Johnny as Cameron looked him dead in his eye. He took a deep breath as he attempted to continue that stare but it wasn’t working out too good. Johnny cleared his throat as he prepared to respond properly to Cameron.

Johnny Johnson
“No one, Cam… I was just saying that maybe you don’t quite know what you’re getting into. I would never insult your brute strength and your ability to dominate at will but you need to know exactly what you’re getting into. You’ll have to deal with the politics, you have to deal with the drama and possibly you could get screwed. I’ve seen it happen before and you have to be really intelligent to prevent that. You’re my best friend bro. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you while you’re getting into wrestling this late in your career. I’m just saying man.”

Cameron Thomas
“Johnny, don’t worry about it. I’m a man on a mission. This company will see something they have never imagine seeing before. They will see the strongest black man they’ve ever laid their human eyes on. Tomorrow night, I’m in the ring with a guy by the name of Corey Bull. And from what I hear he’s pretty big and pretty strong. But my main objective is to prove that I’m stronger than he is. I’m going to prove that I can outmatch him in just about everything. I know for a fact that I’m better in every single way possible. All of his fans will realize that as well.”

Johnny nodded slightly, listening to what he had said. He crossed his arms and he paced for a good minute. Johnny proceeded to speak as he looked at Cameron.

Johnny Johnson
“Well, on behalf of myself and all of the others. We wish you good luck and you are always welcomed to use this gym as much as you’d like. We’ll be rooting for you and of course, cheering you on. Beat the guy’s ass for us. Teach him who’s the strongest person is. We know you’re tough and we realize that you’re better. Tomorrow night, we want you to dominate as if you’re not new to the game but as if you’re true to it. We’ll tell you what we think as soon as possible.”

Cameron and Johnny shook hands, and then hugged. Cameron then continued to work out, still training for the match at hand. The scene faded to black a little while after.

[color:099a=dodgerblueScene 002: Shooting for bragging rights

“For those of you who do not know, my name is Cameron Thomas. I will be your dominating tour guide throughout this journey. I may be a rookie but I’ve been training for this opportunity. I always envisioned and imagined myself wrestling. I mean I’ve trained in mixed marital arts. I’ve been prepared for this for a while, and I know that it’s going to be tough. The reality of the matter is, I’m ready for it. I’m the strongest, and the most powerful being imaginable. I know it’s too soon or early to say that but you have to watch me work, only then will you see show my true power and brute strength. I know I’m going to be a nightmare to every single one of my opponents. I am going to destroy them and show them no remorse. They won’t be walking under their own limb I know that for sure. Cameron Thomas is a name that will soon be known for being the most dominant figure to ever dominate so quickly in Insurgency Wrestling Federation. Here’s what gets me. I know people are going to judge me because I’m too cocky and I think I’m too good. But look, I’ve deadlifted more than 20,000 pounds before. No one can say they’ve done that before. It’s unheard of but you have to be really strong to do that. As a bodybuilder I’ve heard tricks that you couldn’t even fathom. But I know for a fact, my strength will become a huge factor as long as I’m apart of this company and wrestling in general.

Let’s face it there’s no one in this company that’s as strong as me. I know there are a few who may think that they’re as strong as an ox but I know they can’t do what I do. I did what I did on a regular basis. They could only dream of lifting up as much as I’ve done. But you know what, tonight I’m only focused on destruction. I’m focused on making a name for myself and I’m focused on beating the holy hell out of my opponent for tonight. I don’t care who he might think he is, or what type of experience he thinks he has… but even the most experienced person is of no match for brute determination and strength. You either have to be a fool or an idiot to even think otherwise. Tonight, I will feast on someone who probably can’t do what I do. They can’t obtain a beast… They can’t contain someone who’s a monster. By the end of the night, he’s going to have dreams that’s going to make him piss himself. Yes, I’ve made a grown man pee his pants before. I have no problem doing it again. That’s fear and humiliation… I do both of them very well, and tonight I assure you will not be any different. Trust me, I know what I’m capable of. By the end of the night, my opponent will realize first hand what an ass beating feels like.

I’m facing someone by the name of Corey Bull tonight… He weighs in at about 328, and he’s pretty tall… I’m 6 foot 7 and 285 pounds, there’s no way I can lift him right…? Wrong. If he knows what’s good for him he wouldn’t dare show up in our match tonight. You see… He hides behind a mask… I don’t need to hide behind a mask to strike fear in people. My strength, and my scare tactics does all of that for me. So he can take his tall ass on somewhere with that. Tonight, I will beat him like he stole something. I’ll make him my bitch because at the end of it all, that’s what he will be. I will show no remorse. He will show me respect and he will fear me. Even those who don’t believe in fear, fear me… so if he’s one of those people… trust me… He won’t know what to expect. I’m unpredictable, which means I can decide to pick him apart slowly… or I can decide to get it over with quickly. To be honest, it’s just that easy. All I know is, tonight… Someone isn’t walking out of Battlegrounds as a winner, let alone, walking straight. When I hit people, I make sure they don’t get up for a good while… I’m hoping Corey is prepared for that because I’m prepared to beat the hell out of him. I’m prepared to show him what’s up. I’m prepared to show him why I’m the New Jersey Nightmare.

Corey Bull, I don’t know you and you don’t know me… And that’s fine by me… If you did know me, that means that I wouldn’t hurt you more than I’m already planning to, I don’t care that this is a match and I don’t care if there’s victory involved… I get the victory by hurting people… And I will hurt you. I don’t care if you think you’re stronger than me… Or I don’t care if you think you’re taller than me… Height doesn’t mean anything. All it takes is one move for me to destroy you. And that’s exactly WHAT I will do. I will put the fear in you by dominating this match. You won’t even see it coming because that’s how it’s going to be. You think you can scare me because you come from the darkness… Ha, I don’t fear anything. But if I were you, I would start being afraid, being very afraid. You have no idea how violent I can be, and how painful I can make your insides hurt. I can tear your internal organs, and just eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner… I will completely make you wish you never got in the ring with me. Tonight, I will make sure you don’t walk out as a winner. But then again… I could make sure that you don’t walk out at all.. As far as I know… you’re just another prey for me to destroy...”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey Bull [vs] Cameron Thomas   Corey Bull [vs] Cameron Thomas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corey Bull [vs] Cameron Thomas
Page 1 of 1