Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corey Bull [vs.] Macho Messiah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Corey Bull [vs.] Macho Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Corey Bull [vs.] Macho Messiah   Corey Bull [vs.] Macho Messiah I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:37 am

I can read your lips, and you're not praying.
Back to top Go down
MMessiah

PostSubject: Re: Corey Bull [vs.] Macho Messiah   Corey Bull [vs.] Macho Messiah I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:59 am

Scene One-Invite

Scene opens with Zack pacing back and forth. Every few steps he stops and looks at this unopened letter sitting on his locker room table. It has the same symbol that was on his door last week. Zack hasn't opened the letter cause he is nervous as what it might say. In his mind he is having a wrestling match with himself should he open it or throw it away.

"Hey maybe its a invite or something good. But then again for all I know I could open it and be dragged into Hell. Satan is one tricky mother fucker."

Zack continues to pace going over the pro's and cons of opening or not opening the letter. Connie who been sitting in the corner the whole time watching this decides to make Zack mind up for him. She walks up and opens the letter.

"No don't......"

Its to late the letter is opened. She gives the letter to Zack.

"Quit being such a pussy and read it already."

Zack takes a big gulp mans up and starts to read the letter.

"THIS IS A MOTHER FUCKING INVETATION THE ONLY ONE YOU WILL EVER NEED!!!"

Signed The Empire of Blood. Zack lets out a big sigh of relief.

" I think they want me to join there group."

"Well thats good I think you should join. Never hurts to have back up."

Zack nods his head in agreement.

" Very true. But are these dudes to be trusted. We don't know anything about them. How do we know this isn't just a huge set up?"

" Why set you up? I say at least meet up with them and hear them out. If we don't like what there selling we just be thanks but no thanks."

Zack again nods in agreement as the scene comes to a end. TBC in later rps and segments.

Scene Two-Shoot

"Corey Bull Ohh Yeah tonight me and you lock it up can you dig it..."

Connie looks at Zack as if it was retarded.

"What the Hell are you doing?"

Zack shrugs his shoulders.

"What? I was trying out my Macho Man impression. I talked to some of the boys in the back thought I should try it out since my nickname was Macho Messiah."

Connie just face palms shaking her head no.

"Well you're no fun. Ok guess I'll do this straight to please the Miss's. Corey Bull after a lack luster performance at the last ppv I am looking to rebound and that rebound will come when I beat you."

The scene comes to a end.
Back to top Go down
Corey Bull

PostSubject: Re: Corey Bull [vs.] Macho Messiah   Corey Bull [vs.] Macho Messiah I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Corey Bull [vs.] Macho Messiah Parental
Corey Bull [vs.] Macho Messiah Theshoot_zps79491fd0

~Like a walk down memory lane, if by memory lane you mean something born and breed out of the nightmares of the children that witness death and abuse first hand, we enter a building that seems to be a sentient thing. Parts of this place appear to be as sterile as a surgical team: clean and stainless steeled with white walls. But as the camera swings, the truth of the matter is released, as the fire damage that engulfs the other parts of this building become evident. Warped floorboards and blackened walls are just the beginning of the evidence that it was a fire that caused all this. A set of fresh footprints is evident in the soot that covers the floor, heading up a pair of stairs that doesn’t appear to be able to hold anyone’s weight. Reluctantly, the camera starts up these stairs, tentatively at first, but more confident with the realization that the stairs will indeed hold it. The second floor looks even worse then the first, with the fire seeming to have burned here longer then down there. Carts, the old slide kind you see in many hospitals, sit flipped over and left behind, forgotten in the chaos of the blaze. Scalpels, syringes, and other implements of the profession are scatter across the floor, thrown from their perch on the cart. As the camera continues, we come to an area that is darker then the rest. And not just in the visually obvious sense, but its feeling as well. The word “Solitary” is barely visible across the door that has been ripped from its hinges. Cautiously, with no knowledge of what lays beyond, the camera comes into the room. The large frame of a man stands there, his back the only thing visible to us. The room itself is a charred remnant of its former self, but even with all the damage, the nature of this rooms intent is still obvious to anyone that lays eyes on it. It was meant to drive someone insane. There can be no other explanation of it.

The man moves a little, not much of a movement, but one that evidently lets us know he is aware of the camera. Still he does not turn to it. A slight sway can be seen in his stance, either caused by the fact he has been standing here a very long time or that it is something he is intentionally doing. Either way, it is slightly creepy. The camera takes in this little room, for that is exactly what it is. The walls have been charred terribly, but the remains of crayon made pictures can be seen. Shapes that could be people with lots of red. Surprise. The bed is nothing but a frame of twisted metal, but even from this little bit you can tell it wasn’t really a “bed” anyways. The desk, or more like what remains of it, is what you would have expected to see in a 1950s school. Yeah, it looks that ancient. The man tilts his head back a little, as if to speak over his shoulder and the glimmer of a metal mask is seen.~

”This was home once. Our home. A place where the supposedly mentally ill came to get ‘better’. But it is all a lie…a perception by people who believe themselves saner then the ones they placed within these walls. The truth is, the ones behind these walls were saner then the rest of the world. It is in here that one learns of the true nature of humanity. It was in here that we learned who we truly were and what it is that we are meant to do. And it is because of this place that we started down a path of destruction and violence with the purpose of weaning out the refuse of the human civilization. This is the Great Northwoods Asylum….or at least what is left of it.”

~The man, Corey Bull, turns around and his eyes are filled with hatred and rage, and you can sense the mans need to unleash the monster within him~

”That is, until a cute little pyromaniac got her hands on some matches. Funny how that happens….”

~Did the mask just smile? It seems as if there was a flicker of intelligence in the silver mask, but that had to only be a play of the light. Right?~

”It is funny how things work, because that day we were released from the hold of this place and we walked into the world and began our path. And since that day, there hasn’t been an obstacle that could truly stop us. But this last Sunday….WE WERE BLATANTLY ROBBED!! Our vengeance….our moment….taken from us! Taken by someone else, taken by someone that was being selfish! And now….now we have no idea where to find Calypso! Even with our dark resources, Ace did a fine job of hiding her. But that will not stand for long….we shall run over every individual that is in front of us until we find the person that took our opportunity to gat the information from Ace and we will rip them into a thousand pieces!!”

“Was it you Messiah? Were you the one that took from us that chance? We can see you doing it, since you have no relevance around here other then being a joke. Maybe you wanted to be apart of something, wanted your name in the spotlight so people may cheer for you. Wanted to be something important….”

~Bulls eyes flash, as if infused with more power then they held before~

”….well we are going to make you important Messiah! We are going to make you a shining star at Battlegrounds…a bloody and wrecked shining star! We are walking into Battlegrounds with the sole intent of cause you as much bodily harm as possible. And then we will beat out of you the information we need. Maybe you are in coo-hoots with Ace….

….maybe that is the truth of the matter…..

…..it could be the reason we couldn’t find him…..

~Bull tilts his head back and forth, seemingly having a conversation with himself~

”….are there others?….

….it is possible……

….does it really matter?…..

……No…..”

~Bull shakes his head and stares at the camera~

”Monday Bloody Monday. That is what this weeks Battleground should be called, for the Macho Messiah is going to become the Bloody Stain. And Corey Bull will be the one standing as the victor and one step closer to finding the ONLY person here that can restrain the monster…

….but then…..

……why would she want to.”

~We are left with the impression that there is a shark toothed grin under the mask as the camera slowly fades to black~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corey Bull [vs.] Macho Messiah   Corey Bull [vs.] Macho Messiah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corey Bull [vs.] Macho Messiah
Page 1 of 1