Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin Empty
PostSubject: David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin   David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:25 am

This isn't Jackky Dane but it's probably better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin   David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:41 pm

::The Odyseey Arena in Belfast, Ireland shall be the next arena to host the weekly broadcast of IWF Battle Grounds. The trucks and trailers that carry the set and other equipment sit in the parking lot. The production truck is already in the parking lot, closest to the arena.::

::Inside the arena, the ring crew sets the stage. The pyrotechnics staff begins to rig up the displays of pyrotechnics that accompany many of the wrestlers. The sound crew runs through the various entrance themes and videos.::

::It is at the audio tech station where David Caid is standing, talking to one of the technicians. The technician is shorter than Caid, hair slicked back and dressed in pants and an UECW logo t-shirt. “The Plague” is wearing a pair of athletic pants and a Optimus Maximus t-shirt.::

“Yeah, let’s drop “The Memory Remains” and go to “Bones”. It is probably a good idea to use for where I'm taking this.”

::The technician nods. Caid turns away from him and walks the corridors to the locker room area. He walks passed several people backstage as he walks. He finally ends up in his locker room and opens the door stepping inside.::

::The locker room is empty, except for several chairs and a TV monitor. His bag sits in a cubby. There is a large box in another cubby. His shoes are seated in one of the chairs. Caid opens his bag and takes out tape and his pads. He places them on the same chair as his boots.::

“Is IWF so delusional that they truly believe that sending one of their lack luster talents against me on their show is going to shut me up this week on Battle Grounds against some guy name Brad Franklin?”

::He shakes his head a little bit as he sits down and takes off his sneakers.::

“Allow me to tell you a couple of stories of other people who aimed too high Brad Franklin.”

“Everyone knows the story of Icarus. His father, Daedalus, built the Labyrinth for Minos, the king of Crete, in which the king kept the Minotaur. Minos had Daedalus imprisoned in a tower.”

“With no other way of escape, the brilliant craftsman created wings for himself and his son from feathers and wax. He and Icarus flew from Crete. However, Icarus ignored the warnings of his father. He flew too close to the sun and plummeted to his death.”

::Taking his shoes off, Caid gets up and places them by his bag. He then pulls his pants off, revealing that he is wearing his wrestling trunks underneath. The trunks he has chosen for tonight are his newly designed “The Plague” singlet tights.::

“Another classic tale is of Phaëton.”

“Now he is either the demigod son of Apollo or Helios, depending upon version. He sought to prove his mother’s claim that he was the son of the sun god and gained an audience with his father. The god promised to greatn Phaëton one request to prove his parentage. Phaëton chose to drive his father’s chariot, the chariot of the sun.”

::Folding his pants, he places them on his bag.::

“This was a chariot of fire, driven by horses that breathed flame. Not even Zeus would dare drive it. But Phaëton would not listen.”

::He laughs a bit and sits back down. Dragging the chair with his pads, boots and tape over to him, he takes his knee pads and starts to slip them on.::

“Needless to say, it didn’t go well. That chariot became a flaming engine of destruction. The Earth burned or froze, rivers and seas started to dry up, cities and fields and forests where engulfed in flames. Finally, Zeus had no choice but to strike the child down with lighting in order to save the world.”

“But perhaps my favorite is the story of Bellerophon, the man who tamed Pegasus.”

“Yes, everyone gives credit to Perseus for riding Pegasus after defeating Medusa. That makes sense given certain aspects of the story. It also adds to that whole thing about Perseus being perhaps the only hero in Greek mythology whose story does not end tragically.”

::Caid shrugs and gets his kneepads on.::

“Bellerophon killed someone or something and was cleared by the king. The king’s wife took a fancy to the young man, but rejected her. She accused him of attempted rape. The king in turn sent the hero to his father-in-law’s. Now, it was a bad thing to kill a guest back then, a divine punishment as a result sort of thing. So he was sent to kill the Chimera, a beast with the head of a lion, a goat’s head coming out of its back and a serpent or a tail, with sharp claws and the ability to breath fire.”

“Now, in order to complete this quest, Bellerophon needed help. He managed to capture Pegasus with assistance of the goddess Athena. He killed the monster. Later, he bested the Amazons.”

::He smiles to himself as he starts to slide his elbow pad on.::

“Yet, Bellerophon grew arrogant. He felt that his victories, especially over the chimera, deserved recognition. In that arrogance, he flew upon Pegasus towards the top of Mount Olympus, the home of the gods. For his arrogance, Zeus, send flies to bite at Pegasus. The winged horse bucked the hero from his back and sent him crashing to earth, where he landed in a thorn bush.”

“Bellerophon, one greatest heroes before the days of Hercules, spend the rest of his life in misery as a grieving, blind, crippled hermit, hiding away from his fellow man until he finally died.”

“Much like those three individuals, you aim too high Brad Franklin. You seek to challenge your better. You reach for the stars but you forget that the stars will burn you. You must have forgotten where your place is in this company.”

::Caid adjusts his elbow pad, setting it in place. There are evil intentions in his eyes.::

“At Battle Grounds, I will remind you exactly where your place is when I throw you back down there. I will send you crashing back down to earth hard where you will just continue to wander aimlessly as a broken, pathetic, miserable loser. Although, I suppose you can take some comfort in the fact that nothing really changes for you. Before this match, you were a loser. You will still be a loser after this match. Being a product of IWF it's easy to see that.”

::Caid reaches over and begins to unlace his shoes. Once completed, he slips his left on. In every action he has done so far, he has started with his left.::

“Last week Brad, if you were watching, I said, I will be like a cancerious plague and kill off this entire company. Sooner or later, they all will be slaughtered by me. Some will manage to get a win, but soon will fall shortly after. Others will win and go on to bigger and better. But many will step up and I will knocked them down.”

“I will talk a lot about potential, I admit that. People talk about potential a lot of the time in this business. Every new person who walks in has the potential to become someone. They have the potential to become a champion, to rise up and make a name in this business. It is like that old saying goes about how some people achieve greatness, others are destined for it and some are just born great. Those are the people who answer the door when opportunity knocks.”

::Caid finishes lacing his shoes up, as he slips on his kick pads, the left one first of course. He gets to his feet and turns to the box in the cubby. As he does so, Caid pulls off his shirt and tosses it on top of his travel bag and pants.::

“You will not achieve greatness. You are not destined for greatness and you definitely were not born great, Franklin, most likely. When opportunity came knocking, Franklin, not only did you not answer the door, but you run and hid. Now you seek to challenge someone for better then you, through the carelessness of your owner? You know this will only end badly.”

::The sound of tape and plastic being ripped and opened can be heard as Caid opens the package.::

“You have no potential Brad Franklin. You have no future here in the IWF except as a loser. That is all you are. That is all you ever will be.”

::The man known as “The Plague” and “The Cancer” turns back to the camera. He is holding a black t-shirt in his hands looking at it, studying it. On the back is the words Optimus Maximus . Behind the lettering are the eyes of David Caid. The front of the shirt can not be seen. He turns the shirt around, so the front faces the camera. The shirt on the front is the words Fear Me.::

“At Battle Grounds, David will not beat Goliath. Bellerophon still won’t reach the top of Mount Olympus. And you will not beat me. No goddess is going to come to your aid. There is no divine aid coming, or a flash of brilliance that will save you. You cannot escape the inevitable outcome of this match. You are going to lose Brad, and let down the entire IWF.”

::Caid slides the shirt on. The edge hangs down to his waist. He spreads his arms out and looks to see how the shirt looks on him. He looks upward, with an evil, predatory gaze in his eyes.::

“At Battle Grounds, as it was with Icarus, Phaëton and Bellerophon, you will reach too high Franklin, only to crash and burn hard and painfully. You are an anti-virus challenging the T-virus, and this T-virus is ready to prove why he is deadlier then the original.”

::The scene fades out on the image of Caid, the sadistic smile and those predatory eyes of his, standing in his new entrance shirt::
Back to top Go down
Brad Franklin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-2-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin   David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:11 pm

ON CAMERA

The Camera open on a hotel penthouse. People are milling around enjoying cocktails, there are a few conversations going on as some light jazz plays in the back ground.

The Camera pans around finally falling on the reason for this soiree. Brad Franklin sat leaning back on a beautiful leather couch, in his hand is a glass of Macallan 64 Year Old in Lalique worth a staggering $460,000 a bottle. Brad swirls the liquid in the glass before taking a sip. He smiles as he looks up to the camera

I want you to take a good look around at what you see here David. Because this..

He waves his arms in a grand gesture around the room.

..this is everything you are not.This is who I am. I don't just fly first class I buy an entire 747 to fly me around.

Brad takes a sip of his scotch

I buy $400,000 bottles of scotch like it was tap water.I'm the guy who will have sex with your girl friend while you watch and you'll thank me for it! So if you think I'm just your average run of the mill wrestler you are sadly mistaken. I mean look at this face, look at this body. If this is not the face and body of a true superstar I don't know what is?

Brad smiles as he puts down his glass

David just because I'm the "rookie" doesn't mean that I don't know who you are. You see I remember watching you back in the old UECW, I remember you as the face painted freak who use to talk in all kinds of strange metaphors and make absolutely no freakin sense what so ever,I can see THAT hasn't changed.Then If i recall you then found religion and stared quoting the bible. Not that there's anything wrong with that, It is called the good book for a reason.Then you cut your hair grew a beard and got thupper therial.

Brad rolls his eyes

Ooo look at me I'm David Caid, I act like i'm all pissed off at the world. I have tattos all over my body cause I want to act like i'm anti social, but really I want to be hip thats why I wear comic book or animie t-shirt so people will think i'm cool even though i'm acting like i'm trying not to look cool.

Brad just shakes his head

You have it all wrong David. YOU are the pathetic one. You are the looser.I use to stuff people like you in lockers back in high school.At Battle Grounds i'm going to show YOU where you are on the social ladder, which is somewhere right below an amoeba.As for letting down the IWF? Well I'd actually have to care about the IWF, not that I want to see the company destroyed. I mean the way I see its a win win situation for me. The two things I like the most in life are money and beating people up and the IWF pays me to beat people up and when there self important assholes like you it just make the job that much sweeter!

Brad chuckles scratching his head

This Monday I'm going to prove that everything you said about greatness. About how some people are just born into it. Is true, but they are not about you, they are about me!So as they say here in North Ireland,Slainte

the Camera fades to black as Brad Franklin toast the camera

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin   David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Caid [vs] Brad Franklin
Page 1 of 1